• 121 results
#101 Posted by TheVivas (19446 posts) - - Show Bio

> Smoker dodged Law’s slash and wasn’t spatially cut into pieces, yet Naruto needs resistance against spatial cutting or he loses

> Fujitora didn’t immediately pin Sabo to the aground with his TK (I’m not even sure he pinned Luffy either but I can’t remmeber that right fully), yet Naruto needs strength resistance against his TK or he gets pinned at the start

> Aokiji’s best flash freeze feat was when he froze Doffy before Doffy could move a finger when Doffy wasn’t trying to fight him and Aokiji was *right next to him*, which are complete different circumstances to this fight, yet Naruto needs resistance feats against flash freezing

I still don’t see any feats that would suggest the team could even react to him and his attacks, but why would they need that?

#102 Posted by Mee09 (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto would solo the whole verse. The team has no chance against him.

#103 Posted by shirso (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

> Smoker dodged Law’s slash and wasn’t spatially cut into pieces, yet Naruto needs resistance against spatial cutting or he loses

I reread that fight and I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you give a scan? And giving in verse examples is a bad argument because Oda introduced haki, which counters and bypasses many DF abilities, so having superior CoA is good enough. The exact reason why Doffy could block Law's attacks.

Out of verse though, you would need spatial manipulation resistance.

> Fujitora didn’t immediately pin Sabo to the aground with his TK (I’m not even sure he pinned Luffy either but I can’t remmeber that right fully), yet Naruto needs strength resistance against his TK or he gets pinned at the start

Fujitora was holding back throughout Dressrosa, he stated it outright that he wants the pirates to take Doffy down. Gravity crush is his most consistent starting move, he even used it against Doffy's fodder thugs lol.

> Aokiji’s best flash freeze feat was when he froze Doffy before Doffy could move a finger when Doffy wasn’t trying to fight him and Aokiji was *right next to him*, which are complete different circumstances to this fight, yet Naruto needs resistance feats against flash freezing

Freezing that large swathe of land before a MHS character like Doffy could move a finger can actually be calculated in the quad machs for his freezing speed for your information. Doffy wasn't trying to fight him has nothing to do with the fact that Doffy was dead serious about killing Smoker and Aokiji stopped him before that.

I still don’t see any feats that would suggest the team could even react to him and his attacks, but why would they need that?

Naruto starts with shadow clones ic, and even so, you mean to say Naruto can set up a RS or Biju bomb, and throw it all before Fujitora formulates a thought?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#104 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

Because I want you to explain how Law does anything other than die.

#105 Posted by shirso (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax said:

@shirso:

Because I want you to explain how Law does anything other than die.

Hmm, let's see. Naruto starts by making a 1000 clones, Fujitora gets enough time to put him in a gravity crush (he just needs a thought for that), this buys time for Aokiji to freeze him or Law to get off an attack, disassembling him.

#106 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

8 tailed naruto was able to over power chibaku tensei's gravity, fujitora won't be pinning him anytime soon.

#107 Posted by shirso (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

8 tailed naruto was able to over power chibaku tensei's gravity, fujitora won't be pinning him anytime soon.

Feats for that? Fujitora casually brought multiple meteorites from space and lifted the rubble from all over an entire country. And said rubble included Pica's golem, which is small mountain sized itself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#108 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Everyone here is too slow to do anything, Naruto uses 1 RS and anyone it hits dies.

Law is a non factor.

#109 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:
@manimalman said:

Feats for that? Fujitora casually brought multiple meteorites from space and lifted the rubble from all over an entire country. And said rubble included Pica's golem, which is small mountain sized itself.

CT's was ripping mountains and which imo is a lot more impressive than lifting rubbing that wasn't fixed to anything.

Kn8 was able to not only resist its gravity but also dig through the compressed rocks around it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That form is much weaker than the version of naruto in this fight.

#110 Posted by shirso (4027 posts) - - Show Bio

@manimalman: Nagato's CT works like a sphere which sucks in everything to its core, continuously, hence why it grew so large over time by accumulating debris. It cannot outright rip out mountains whole, in fact in terms of potency it's not impressive at all, being able to only rip away small amounts of debris at a time.

No Caption Provided

See how it's not even able to rip out a tree at once?

Fujitora on the other hand brought multiple block sized meteorites at Mach 100 + speeds casually. That's way above just mountain lvl.

#111 Posted by zxc6 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

With perfect teamwork Naruto doesn't has any chance to win

#112 Posted by reaverlation (25869 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps. He's far faster from what I've seen and is outright more powerful here.

#113 Edited by Kidolio (697 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Law did it once against virgo and again it’s a straight line you just have to be above it or be to the side of it depending on how law chooses to cut his sword to avoid it. When Naruto summons shadow clones in SOSP mode they’re in a wall like formation cus they can fly.

I was a making a speculation since law doesn’t actually hit people when he uses those cuts he’s moving them around.

Blood does the same thing they get pumped into every part of the body and if you cut the vanes the blood stops pumping but when Law cuts them they pump just fine because he just moving them around they’re all still connected. Why would naruto get weaker if he’s seperated, Tashigi didn’t when Law cut her in half she could still move everything she just couldn’t run around with no legs.

I agreed that aokiji could do it with his mind but Fujitora still pulls out his sword when he uses his power and neat Akainu can do it to, but here’s a question how are they gonna hit naruto with those two mind attacks because in your scan those fodder noticed it and when Aokiji used his against Doflamingo the other fodder jumped over it and he only hit Doflamingo because he was literally right behind him. Those two have never used those attacks against anyone legitimate and when they did the fodder was able to react.

#114 Edited by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: couple things.

If you go next page you'd see that it was, in fact, uprooting entire trees.then if you look at the page right after that you'll see even bigger chunks of rock being pulled up.

Here you can see how massive the larger pieces it pulled up really are compared to the surrounding mountains.

No Caption Provided

Secondly, mass is mass. Lifting a 10-pound rock and lifting a 10-pound bucket of pebbles would require the same amount of force. CT's gravity breaking apart the landscape as it pulls it up doesn't somehow mean it lifted less.

#115 Posted by FaradaySloth (9365 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe I'm saying this but Naruto is seriously getting downplayed on this thread.

#116 Posted by TheVivas (19446 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: “I reread that fight and I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you give a scan?”

The end of chapter 661. Law tries to cut Smoker, Smoker dodges, and the Marines behind Smoker get cut instead.

“And giving in verse examples is a bad argument because Oda introduced haki, which counters and bypasses many DF abilities, so having superior CoA is good enough.”

No it’s not. You literally said that there isn’t anything for Naruto to “dodge” and that he would get cut regardless, yet Smoker dodged Law’s swing. Haki literally has nothing to do with it, Smoker physically dodged the swing, something you said can’t be done.

“Out of verse though, you would need spatial manipulation resistance.”

He doesn’t. You keep milking this to no avail since the one thing you said couldn’t be done has already been done by characters below Naruto in every single stat.

“Fujitora was holding back throughout Dressrosa, he stated it outright that he wants the pirates to take Doffy down. Gravity crush is his most consistent starting move, he even used it against Doffy's fodder thugs lol.”

And yet you can’t prove that he starts *every* fight with gravity crush, just like you can’t prove Naruto starts every fight with clones. Just because something is ic for someone to do, doesn’t mean they begin every single fight with that ability. This is something I explained in my last post to you.

“Freezing that large swathe of land before a MHS character like Doffy could move a finger can actually be calculated in the quad machs for his freezing speed for your information. Doffy wasn't trying to fight him has nothing to do with the fact that Doffy was dead serious about killing Smoker and Aokiji stopped him before that.”

It doesn’t matter how fast or impressive you think the feat is. Naruto is faster than Doffy, he has more sensing abilities at his disposal than Doffy, and he’s not starting this fight with Aokiji standing right behind him, ready to attack. Flash feeeze is not a threat to him.

“Naruto starts with shadow clones ic,”

No he doesn’t. Didn’t start his fight with Kiba with clones, didn’t start his fight with Gaara with clones, didn’t start his fight with Obito with clones, didn’t start his fight with Madara with clones, didn’t start his fight with Kaguya with clones, didn’t start his fight with Sasuke with clones, and so on. So no, he’s not starting with that ic, but if he did, like I already said, all he has to do is make a single clone for each member of the team and they’re not beating it.

“you mean to say Naruto can set up a RS or Biju bomb, and throw it all before Fujitora formulates a thought?”

RS yes. Naruto has never started a fight against a random opponent with a BB, and he would need to utilize either a portion of the Kurama Avatar or the entire thing to do that. Rasenshuriken he can form at a moment’s notice, though, and yes, he’s forming one and throwing it and it’s tagging and oneshotting the team before they can “form a thought” because:

1) no feats have been posted to suggest anyone can react to it

2) no feats have been posted to suggest Fujitora pins him from the beginning and

3) no feats have been posted to even say that pinning him will keep him pinned long enough for the team to do anything considering Naruto’s own feats against gravity based powers

I know you’re one of the biggest OP fans on this site and one of its most prominent debaters, but this is getting a little embarrassing.

#117 Posted by reaverlation (25869 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe I'm saying this but Naruto is seriously getting downplayed on this thread.

I think it's the persistence in trying to work around how Naruto opens up in battle while apparently the OP team will go for their ace in the holes to still lose. I just don't see how they deal with this speed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

when Naruto was ridiculously weaker from his six paths upgrade

#118 Posted by GXrevs06 (4589 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto summons Kurama avatar and spam-drops biju bomb rasenshurikens and vapes the lot of them.

Also, I love how people are claiming that Law could incap him with his room's spacial hax when he couldn't even take out Dofy, who is not even close to Naruto in any regard

#119 Posted by reaverlation (25869 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

Naruto summons Kurama avatar and spam-drops biju bomb rasenshurikens and vapes the lot of them.

Also, I love how people are claiming that Law could incap him with his room's spacial hax when he couldn't even take out Dofy, who is not even close to Naruto in any regard

He doesn't need the Kurama Avatar for that

#120 Posted by Streak619 (7618 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really cringe. Naruto statues them and pulverises them

#121 Posted by ourmanuel (11395 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is slicing pica in half being mentioned? The dude can barely be called mountain sized, and of course, slicing stone in half doesn’t make you mountain level.

I guess I can flip this around and say Toneri’s GWRE is a moonbuster and naruto tanked it, meaning the OP team has no chance in hell.

#122 Posted by weebbicboi (1080 posts) - - Show Bio