Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: it specifically doesnt kill people. Just separates them and puts em back together.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: it specifically doesnt kill people. Just separates them and puts em back together.

Naruto still cant stop it

Unless you can post scans to prove me wrong...

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can just separate Naruto into dozens of pieces for the incap, like he did to Vergo. And once Naruto is disassembled he is helpless and any of the Admirals finish him off.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: he doesn't need to stop it. Being split up doesn't stop him from sprouting chakra arms and tossing rasenshurikens at everyone.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: show me Naruto doing any of the things you said whilst separated

Show me one scan

I know you can’t

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thenewguysnm1: How can he show you scans of Naruto doing things while separated when an ability like Law’s isn’t present in the Naruto-verse?

My god newguy, spent years here and haven’t learned anything about debating.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: That’s my point.

That’s like me saying law tanks BB or genjutsu

The burden of proof is on you

Prove Naruto can attack whilst separated if you can’t we assume he can’t.

FEATS please

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's clones body them.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Post a scan of Law hitting Naruto with his swing and separating him

The burden of proof is on you

Prove Law can hit him with his swing and separate him if you can’t we assume he can’t

FEATS please

Show me one scan

I know you can’t

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Law uses spatial manipulation to seperate people unless Naruto has a feat against that then naruto’s is gonna get split in half but the argument was IF law can hit him also I’m quite sure that people can still fight when split in half especially naruto because he can fly and form his kurama avatar and everything else he can do.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FaradaySloth

Law beating Naruto might be the funniest crap I've read all day.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: That’s why I said if because if Kizaru is scalable to Ace in stamina then he can outlast Naruto because people in One Piece does some of the weirdest physical stuff.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: nobody said Law beats Naruto

He can kill him or incap him with hax

There’s no way around it

Naruto doesn’t nuke regularly and against unfamiliar opponents usually starts in base by creating a few base mode clones he does that here and law has enough time to use Room

When he does he in caps Naruto

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto’s clone’s clone’s clone’s clone stomps them in base

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Naruto can still fly you know and almost every single person law slices inside room doesn’t die except for virgo that one time so law most likely will slice at naruto and cut him in half but not kill him. Though this is assuming that law can actually hit naruto because people say that speed is a factor.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait thread...even Juubito can solo One Piece.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: I don’t think Obito can hit some of the logia’s.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto. Spite

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:

Bait thread...even Juubito can solo One Piece.

Honestly anyone who is above MHS+ and mountain level has an argument lol.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blows up everything for the next few miles.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

@thenewguysnm1: Naruto can still fly you know and almost every single person law slices inside room doesn’t die except for virgo that one time so law most likely will slice at naruto and cut him in half but not kill him. Though this is assuming that law can actually hit naruto because people say that speed is a factor.

He can incap Naruto bu cutting him into a dozen pieces like Vergo, or allow the Admirals to finish off his disassembled pieces.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A verse full of people who scale from someone kicking lightning, and no feats that can even be argued to island level

vs The second coming of Christ?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: One Piece has a plethora of quantifiable speed feats that don't depend on Skypiea, WB showed island lvl power (in fact actual calcs put him at country level), Fujitora showed casually multi-mountain feats, Akainu and Aokiji permanently changed an island's climate, even Luffy's KKG can be argued at small island level.

Ot, Law can indeed one shot him here, no way around it.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only simply stating things could authenticate them

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in One Piece is island level? I guess someone hasn't read the series.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: That’s assuming that Naruto stands there and does nothing or if Law is massively faster then Naruto to get that many hits off or that law can hit him in the first place. The op states that everybody’s going all out so naruto makes a 1000 clones and attacks all of them with everything because it’s also in character for Naruto to kill if he doesn’t know them. Naruto also starts off in his SOSP mode. Also because you didn’t respond to me on who have what attack requirement I assume you agree with me.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean I used to think that Hashirama could do it but looking back I don't agree with that anymore.

Also I disagree with you on how you think that no one in One Piece is island level.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

@jko1: I don’t think Obito can hit some of the logia’s.

Truth seeking orbs gg.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: But the Shadow clones likely all vanish when spatially sliced and Naruto would at least be surprised if he is suddenly losing his legs, thus buying the team time.

Not to mention separating half his body most likely screws with his chakra reserves and control big time, as we know chakra flows throughout the body. How would Kurama respond to his body getting disassembled for instance? Too many variables to say a spatially disassembled NAruto can fight at the same capacity as normal Naruto.

Also because you didn’t respond to me on who have what attack requirement I assume you agree with me.

I may have missed your tag. CV has been weird past few days. What were you referring to?

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: He can’t hit all of them at once because Law cuts in lines so he’s gonna miss most of them. Sure if naruto gets hit naruto would be surprised but the clones who didn’t get hit won’t be and will still be rushing the team and/or throwing rasenshurikens. The clones aren’t actually gone by the way since law doesn’t actually hit them as the clones only explode if you hit them they’ll just be in two pieces.

Laws powers don’t actually seem to be cutting people because when he separates body parts they still function and still pump blood as hearts outside of the body still beat and dismembered heads still breath and talk. Everything is still connected.

It’s on the first page I was responding to you.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:
@faradaysloth said:

I mean I used to think that Hashirama could do it but looking back I don't agree with that anymore.

Also I disagree with you on how you think that no one in One Piece is island level.

I see Hashirama pretty much-stopping anyone except for the Yonkos tbh.

You can believe there are characters are Island level, but that's going to be tough.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: I was using Newguy’s logic against him.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Djoss

Lol just lol. Apparently Law, that even a fodder like Mingo can avoid his room, is going to beat EOS Nardo. And apparently guys that dont even have a single mountain bust feat are island level. SMH

OT: Naruto solos the verse.

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Ninelven

@djoss: Scaling.

Dressrosa Zoro cut mountain-sized Pica, without going all-out (Asura). Admirals > Current Luffy > Current Zoro > Dressrosa Zoro. It was stated Garp has destroyed multiple mountains as a warm-up. Etc.

And we just saw how much above Luffy and Zoro the top dogs still are.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still solos the verse.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninelven said:

Dressrosa Zoro cut mountain-sized Pica, without going all-out (Asura). Admirals > Current Luffy > Current Zoro > Dressrosa Zoro. It was stated Garp has destroyed multiple mountains as a warm-up. Etc.

Is this how a person looks in comparison to a mountain?

No Caption Provided

This is not a mountain feat let alone mountain bust. And even if we assume that Zoro can bust a mountain, do you know how big is the difference between an island and a mountain?

insaneMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By insaneMonk

Naruto wins this ...team one piece only hope is law but op is getting seriously lowballed and I'm seeing some massive naruto wank such as Naruto being light speed when he's barely subrelativistic by feats and rasenshiruken doesn't move at relativistic speed and admirals are definitely island lvl those saying otherwise need to reread the manga ..and law has the hax to take on naruto but I would give Naruto the win ..by Eos if law gets stronger than he is now he could take it with hax

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Destroying meteors aren´t big deal in one piece, Fujitora can casually spamm meteors while he eating ramen. We see how Naruto get trouble when he fight against Kaguya in each dimension. Even then he get help by Sasuke and co, now he alone against four admirals while each of them can transfor into a natur disaster. Naruto was in trouble in each dimension of Kaguya, lava world he was in trouble, in Ice world he would die without Sasuke, gravity world he was useless and without Obito/Kaguya he would die aswell.

Now he face all of them at once+someone who can spamm with lightspeed attacks. Lava,Ice,Gravity,Light and Law hax ability at once are to much for Naruto, he would lose the battle.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is just simply nothing that can be done by the OP team before Naruto readies a Rasenshiruken and flings it at them. Or he could start by blitz killing Law which everyone else here lacks that capability to stop.

They're at the mercy of Naruto's speed. It's that wide a gap.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insanemonk: how is naruto barely sub relativistic by feats when he’s faster than Night Guy?

And can you show any legit island busting feats for OP?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

@shirso: He can’t hit all of them at once because Law cuts in lines so he’s gonna miss most of them.

?? Law has cut multiple mountains in half with his AoE. All the clones and Naruto are getting sliced, if they are within the Room.

Sure if naruto gets hit naruto would be surprised but the clones who didn’t get hit won’t be and will still be rushing the team and/or throwing rasenshurikens. The clones aren’t actually gone by the way since law doesn’t actually hit them as the clones only explode if you hit them they’ll just be in two pieces.

There's nothing suggesting the clones won't be disrupted by a spatial manipulation attack. Do they have feats against this sort of thing?

Laws powers don’t actually seem to be cutting people because when he separates body parts they still function and still pump blood as hearts outside of the body still beat and dismembered heads still breath and talk. Everything is still connected.

Yes but the body parts are separated in space, while chakra logically needs a continuous network to flow. Chakra flow and control is heavily dependent on physiology as is explained very early in the series. I don't buy that a spatially disassembled Naruto is anywhere near as powerful as his normal counterpart.

Not to mention Law has complete TK control on the disassembled parts.

It’s on the first page I was responding to you.

You mean the instant ability thing? Aokiji has it, Fujitora has it, even Akainu can summon volcanoes seemingly with a thought.

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's keep this simple. Give me 3 resistance feats for Naruto:

1. Against Law's space manipulation.
  2. Physical strength feats which suggest he can break out of Fujitora's TK, which is casually multi mountain.
  3. Against Aokiji's flash freezes, which are cold enough to stalemate Akainu for 10 days and permanently change an island's climate.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djoss said:
@ninelven said:

Is this how a person looks in comparison to a mountain?

No Caption Provided

This is not a mountain feat let alone mountain bust. And even if we assume that Zoro can bust a mountain, do you know how big is the difference between an island and a mountain?

Um are you blind? You literally see in the scan how buildings are relative to Pica lol

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insanemonk: how is naruto barely sub relativistic by feats when he’s faster than Night Guy?

And can you show any legit island busting feats for OP?

Duh even Luffy without G4 has dealt heavy damage to the Noah which is half the size of Fishman Island, which has a population of 5 million. To say nothing of the fact that the Noah is made of a super durable material capable of withstanding 10,000 metres of sea pressure and corrosion for 100's of years. If I want I can wank that to small country lvl tbh

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
deactivated-5c531dce659a2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: How is Law's room going to work on someone much faster and can spam clones?

Why didn't he do this to Doffy?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vummax said:

@thenewguysnm1: How is Law's room going to work on someone much faster and can spam clones?

Why didn't he do this to Doffy?

Because Doffy had superior haki and full knowledge on Law's abilities.

Why did you tag me in your previous post?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ourmanuel

Naruto throws a bijuu rasenshuriken.

Naruto wins.

And to help you OP fanboys visualize it: