Naruto Uzumaki:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Team One Piece:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Characters in prime condition
  • Win by any means except BFR.
  • In-character and morals on, but willing to go all out.
  • Team has perfect teamwork
  • Start 100 meters apart.
  • Battle takes place in Soul Society
  • Bonus Round: Whitebeard joins the team

Battlefield:

Unpopulated. No need to worry about casualties
Unpopulated. No need to worry about casualties

Tell me your thoughts? Who takes a majority?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Naruto wins, speed difference is too great for any of them to do anything, including Kizaru who contrary to what some people might say, isn't SOL.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great. I will get round to it soon.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The teams only chance is law switching Naruto’s body with one of his teammates and then beating Naruto while in someone else’s body, but that would require a teammate to lose his body, and that probably wouldn’t be in character. So besides that Naruto wins pretty easily, as he is easily fast enough to react to them all, and can blow them away, and can use his TSB and seals on the logias if he has to.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They don’t have anything to hurt him outside of Law’s hax. They barely have anything able to tag him, tbh.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The teams only chance is law switching Naruto’s body with one of his teammates and then beating Naruto while in someone else’s body, but that would require a teammate to lose his body, and that probably wouldn’t be in character. So besides that Naruto wins pretty easily, as he is easily fast enough to react to them all, and can blow them away, and can use his TSB and seals on the logias if he has to.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ourmanuel

Naruto for obvious reasons

They’re not tagging him and law is the only hope

Then again, in-character naruto isn’t that likely to immediately blitz all of them, but alas it’s not like they can do anything to him either apart from a few haxxes.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Admirals stall him enough for Law to set up a Room (which has shown multi-mountain-island lvl range) and destroy him in multiple ways. Spatial slices should work fine (Naruto has no spatial manip resistance that I know of), soul switching is an option as well.

Fujitora pins him down with island lvl gravity crush, and redirects the projectiles, Aokiji's flash freezes are also an issue. Akainu and Kizaru are just added firepower and buy Law enough time to do his schtick.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto spams rasenshurikens while flying.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto throws a bijuu rasenshuriken.

Naruto wins.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Elaborate. Law can one shot with a spatial slice as well.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Streak619

@shirso said:

@streak619: Elaborate. Law can one shot with a spatial slice as well.

Naruto is in a different speed tier entirely. He can make a bijuu rasenshuriken and throw it before they think, and no one in OP has country level potent piercing.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Law's slices would ignore durability though, you need spatial manipulation resistance to tank something like that.

And how fast is this rasenshuriken thing or Naruto's own combat speed for that matter?

Keep in mind everyone here scales above lightning timing and has high level precognition to boot. And Law can pretty much set up Room with a thought, whence Naruto is screwed. I am sure 4 MHS, Island lvl + characters with insane DC and AoE, along with precognition would be able to buy Law the required window.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law can separate naruto's body parts but hows that gonna stop him?

His severed parts can still sprout chakra arms and fling rasenshurikens and he can still manipulate his TSBs.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@streak619: Law's slices would ignore durability though, you need spatial manipulation resistance to tank something like that.

I know, I never claimed Naruto could tank it.

And how fast is this rasenshuriken thing

It blitzed relativistic people in inferior forms.

or Naruto's own combat speed for that matter?

LS

Keep in mind everyone here scales above lightning timing and has high level precognition to boot.

Naruto is several thousands of times above lightning timing.

And Law can pretty much set up Room with a thought, whence Naruto is screwed.

He would still need to activate the slicing ability.

I am sure 4 MHS, Island lvl + characters with insane DC and AoE, along with precognition would be able to buy Law the required window.

Can I see some island+ level feats please

SolidShadow134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it just came to mind that if Naruto makes a truth-seeking armour ( skin tight ) around himself its basically impossible to kill him with any hax and it would be in character

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

Can I see some island+ level feats please

No Caption Provided

Fujitora casually lifts a country worth of rubble into the sky and keeps it suspended there.

Te fight between Akainu and Aokiji permanently changed an isand's climate.

No Caption Provided

Fujitora can also pin down Naruto with island+ level TK the moment the fight starts, buying the team precious seconds, and he can do so simply by raising his sword. I know Naruto is fast but I doubt he can pull everything off before a character who scales massively above lightning and has precognition can move his sword a few inches (and tbh even that is most likely for show, DF abilities activation don't really require any physical movements unlike jutsus)

Now your turn, can I see some quantifiable speed feats for Naruto's projectiles?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@streak619:

Fujitora casually lifts a country worth of rubble into the sky and keeps it suspended there.

The scan says he lifted rubble from around a country.

Te fight between Akainu and Aokiji permanently changed an isand's climate.

That's not island level feat, or anywhere near.

Fujitora can also pin down Naruto with island+ level TK

Which he doesn't have.

the moment the fight starts, buying the team precious seconds, and he can do so simply by raising his sword.

Which he won't be able to do before Naruto kills him.

I know Naruto is fast but I doubt he can pull everything off before a character who scales massively above lightning

Feats > scaling. Naruto has blitzed relativistic people.

and has precognition can move his sword a few inches (and tbh even that is most likely for show, DF abilities activation don't really require any physical movements unlike jutsus)

Then he wouldn't need to move his sword at all?

Now your turn, can I see some quantifiable speed feats for Naruto's projectiles?

Madara could percieve, react and even consciously think multiple times before a relativistic attack warping space hit him:

No Caption Provided

And, in massively inferior forms, we see Naruto blitzing the dude with a bijuu rasenshuriken:

No Caption Provided

TyLeeTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto dies to any

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso:

I am sure 4 MHS, Island lvl + characters with insane DC and AoE, along with precognition would be able to buy Law the required window.

What good is four people when Naruto can do this in a moment's notice?

No Caption Provided

They're not buying Law anything.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ourmanuel

Since when were these dudes island+?

Lol, he makes it seem like 4 people are enough to distract the master of Taju kage bunshin lmao.

They all die. Law’s room is the only hope they have of living.

Edit: bijuu rasenshuriken would be enough but it’s definitely not country level in piercing lmao.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619:

That's not island level feat, or anywhere near.

Permanently changing an island's climate is an insane potency feat for the kind of extreme temperatures these people are capable of.

Which he doesn't have.

As I showed, he casually lifted all the rubble from around the country of Dressrosa, and kept it suspended. Said rubble includes Pica's giant golem btw, which is small mountain sized itself, and Pica's golem is only a part of the rubble caused from the destruction in all the parallel fighting in Dressrosa. This feat is at least multi-mountain if not more, and was performed casually. What physical strength feats does Naruto have to suggest he can break easily out of this?

And that's not his only feat, he can also bring down multiple city block sized meteorites near instantly (velocity of these meteorites can be calculated at Mach 120+). Moving objects that massive at that high speeds easily translates to multi-mountain potency at least.

Which he won't be able to do before Naruto kills him.

Dude he literally needs to think and Naruto will be pinned. Naruto can't use his jutsus if he can't move physically if I am not wrong. Even if you argue Naruto is strong enough to break out, that window is all that's required for Law.

Besides there's also Aokiji here, who I will be coming to in a moment.

Then he wouldn't need to move his sword at all?

Possibly. Other Admirals have been able to get off attacks without physically moving, and in general using Devil Fruit abilities has nothing to do with stuff like that. It's more of a trope here than anything.

For instance, Aokiji without moving a muscle freezed a character as fast as Doflamingo along with a large chunk of the island they were on, before Doffy could twitch his fingers !

Incidentally, this is an absurd feat for Aokiji's freezing speed, as his ice froze such a large area before a MHS character like Doffy could literally twitch his fingers.

Aokiji's flash freezes are also something that Naruto needs to worry about, its absurdly fast, Naruto would have no warning, and as shown, it can be activated with a mere thought.

As for blitzing Madara, that's cool and all, but Naruto still has to build up the RS and actually physically throw it, while as I have shown, 2 of the Admirals can activate their abilities with a thought, and being caught in either Fuji's gravity or Aokiji's ice would at least slow him down enough for Law to finish the job.

To say nothing of the fact there are 2 other Admirals who are at least as fast as Fuji and Aokiji to distract Naruto here.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: This isn't a long drawn out fight, they need to just buy a long enough window for Law, which considering how fast Law himself is and how easily he can spam his slices, isn't too much of an ask.

Ironically, Naruto would actually lose if he starts with Shadow Clone jutsu. Anything other than a killing technique right off the bat, and he gets haxxed by Law.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@streak619:

Permanently changing an island's climate is an insane potency feat for the kind of extreme temperatures these people are capable of.

Which is still nowhere destroying an island at all.

As I showed, he casually lifted all the rubble from around the country of Dressrosa, and kept it suspended. Said rubble includes Pica's giant golem btw, which is small mountain sized itself, and Pica's golem is only a part of the rubble caused from the destruction in all the parallel fighting in Dressrosa. This feat is at least multi-mountain if not more, and was performed casually.

Exactly, island+ is completely unsubstantiated if this is all the evidence you have.

What physical strength feats does Naruto have to suggest he can break easily out of this?

For starters, in his fight against Pain, the latter uses Chibaku Tensei to seal Naruto in spherical heap of rock extracted from the ground via a gravitational core suspended in the air. How big was the sphere you ask? Big enough to dwarf mountain ranges:

Naruto chapter 439
Naruto chapter 439

The volume of the cylinderic area from which the CT sphere was created is quite visibly, massively superior to even a string of mountains across it's diameter, which implies that the mass of the CT is equaivalent multiple mountain ranges. But what does Naruto do to it? Rips past it like it's made of paper:

Naruto chapter 293

Do note that the durability of the sphere is far superior to what it would normally be because it is held together by extremely potent gravity, the same stuff that uprooted mountain ranges worth of rock against the Earth's gravity.

This is with 8 tails of Kurama only. He becomes unfathomably stronger at EoS.

And that's not his only feat, he can also bring down multiple city block sized meteorites near instantly (velocity of these meteorites can be calculated at Mach 120+). Moving objects that massive at that high speeds easily translates to multi-mountain potency at least.

Cool, useless against EoS Naruto. Multi mountain level is fodder of the highest degree.

Dude he literally needs to think and Naruto will be pinned.

Exactly. You do realise Law thinks in double digit microseconds? Whereas Naruto in inferior states blitzes someone who reacts in single didgit nanoseconds? That's a 10000x difference.

Naruto can't use his jutsus if he can't move physically if I am not wrong. Even if you argue Naruto is strong enough to break out, that window is all that's required for Law.

Law's swing would be in slow motion to him. Naruto will avoid it fine.

Besides there's also Aokiji here, who I will be coming to in a moment.

Okay

Possibly. Other Admirals have been able to get off attacks without physically moving, and in general using Devil Fruit abilities has nothing to do with stuff like that. It's more of a trope here than anything.

Yes but the fact is that he still swings his arm down everytime he uses it right? You can't dispense with that fact because it doesn't suit your argument.

For instance, Aokiji without moving a muscle freezed a character as fast as Doflamingo along with a large chunk of the island they were on, before Doffy could twitch his fingers !

Aokiji is irrelevant to Fujitora.

Incidentally, this is an absurd feat for Aokiji's freezing speed, as his ice froze such a large area before a MHS character like Doffy could literally twitch his fingers.

Aokiji's flash freezes are also something that Naruto needs to worry about, its absurdly fast, Naruto would have no warning, and as shown, it can be activated with a mere thought.

No. It. Isn't. Naruto reacted to light from a foot away after it was released and then dodged it and the swing if the beam which was also stated to be light speed. Aokiji's flash feezes are never worrying Naruto, ever.

As for blitzing Madara, that's cool and all, but Naruto still has to build up the RS and actually physically throw it, while as I have shown, 2 of the Admirals can activate their abilities with a thought, and being caught in either Fuji's gravity or Aokiji's ice would at least slow him down enough for Law to finish the job.

The entire scene happened in nanoseconds. No one on the OP team notices before they die.

To say nothing of the fact there are 2 other Admirals who are at least as fast as Fuji and Aokiji to distract Naruto here.

To distract someone you need to be in the same speed dimensions as them. Which the OP verse isn't, they're statues, complete utter statues. The match begins and Naruto forms a bijuu rasenshuriken and throws it and kills them all before they can register the scene.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: ...all Naruto needs to do is make three clones, one for each of the OP team, and he wins. Nobody is beating him one-on-one, yet you’re telling me creating 1000 copies that are still superior to anyone on the team will somehow make it easier for them to win and easier for Law to hax the original who has precog, negative emotion sensing, and better reactions than anyone on the team.

Sure man.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@shirso: ...all Naruto needs to do is make three clones, one for each of the OP team, and he wins.

This.

OP wank is strong these days.

BSM naruto arguably stomps them all.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@shirso: ...all Naruto needs to do is make three clones, one for each of the OP team, and he wins. Nobody is beating him one-on-one, yet you’re telling me creating 1000 copies that are still superior to anyone on the team will somehow make it easier for them to win and easier for Law to hax the original who has precog, negative emotion sensing, and better reactions than anyone on the team.

Sure man.

The thing is Naruto doesn't have spatial manip resistance. Law has shown multi mountain range with his Room. He will slice all the clones and Naruto himself, if he can get off an attack that is. The only issue is speed, which is why the Admirals are here to buy him time.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: “The thing is Naruto doesn't have spatial manip resistance”

He doesn’t need it. He has other things that counter it, most importantly a massive speed advantage.

“Law has shown multi mountain range with his Room. He will slice all the clones and Naruto himself, if he can get off an attack that is.”

No slash attack of Law’s is ever hitting Naruto.

“The only issue is speed”

Which Naruto has over the team in spades, which is why I said he only needs to make a clone for each of them to win, along other things.

“which is why the Admirals are here to buy him time.”

They can’t.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

He doesn’t need it. He has other things that counter it, most importantly a massive speed advantage.

Not really.He has nothing to suggest he can stop a slice from Law. Speed blitz is the only chance.

No slash attack of Law’s is ever hitting Naruto.

Law's slash attacks are not like normal physical attacks. There's nothing to dodge. They are spatial slices.

Which Naruto has over the team in spades, which is why I said he only needs to make a clone for each of them to win, along other things.

Yeah as I said speedblitz is the only chance.

They can’t.

Maybe. I am not completely sold that characters like Fujitora and Aokiji, who both can activate their abilities with a thought, along with Kizaru, who should theoretically be as fast if not faster, can't buy a MHS character like Law enough time for just 1 attack.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: It’s not actually one attack law has to say room then swing his word at naruto who’s already on the move and faster then him while the other admirals are occupied with his like 1000 clones. I’m just saying if Naruto is faster then this happens but if not then law wins.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: “Not really.He has nothing to suggest he can stop a slice from Law. Speed blitz is the only chance.”

He does. Like literally moving away from the slash.

“Law's slash attacks are not like normal physical attacks. There's nothing to dodge. They are spatial slices.”

There’s definitely something to dodge. Iirc Smoker literally tells his men that when he fought Law after trust were cut in half despite not being anywhere closer than 100 feet to Law.

“Yeah as I said speedblitz is the only chance.”

It’s really not.

“Maybe. I am not completely sold that characters like Fujitora and Aokiji, who both can activate their abilities with a thought, along with Kizaru, who should theoretically be as fast if not faster, can't buy a MHS character like Law enough time for just 1 attack.”

There are only certain specific ways you’ve outlined that would give the team a chance to beat Naruto and to let Law use his hax, and none of those specific scenarios are happening at the beginning of the fight (which they would need to to even be a threat to Naruto).

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

There’s definitely something to dodge. Iirc Smoker literally tells his men that when he fought Law after trust were cut in half despite not being anywhere closer than 100 feet to Law.

I don't understand your point here. Can you give me a concrete example where someone has physically dodged Law's slice inside the Room?

And what exactly would he dodge? Law's attacks don't produce a physical shockwave or energy wave like say Zoro or Mihawk for instance. And he has multi mountain lvl range.

The only other option is if Naruto gets out of the Room itself, but why would he do that? He has no idea how the ability works.

There are only certain specific ways you’ve outlined that would give the team a chance to beat Naruto and to let Law use his hax, and none of those specific scenarios are happening at the beginning of the fight (which they would need to to even be a threat to Naruto).

There's only one scenario I see where Naruto wins, that is if he launches some big projectile right off the bat which none of them can react to. That's not incredibly in character, he seems to always go for Shadow clones ic.

If Naruto starts with spamming shadow clones, a multi mountain ranged slash from Law just disassembles them all with 1 slice, that's irrefutable.

And as fast as Naruto is, I find it hard to believe that in character he can do everything required to set up and throw a Rasenshuriken before someone like Fujitora can even formulate a thought.

Starting with gravity crush is completely ic for Fujitora btw, and his TK is certainly strong enough to at least hinder Naruto.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: Naruto also has to complete hand signs and actually physically throw the RS. Granted he's faster but at least 2 Admirals can activate their abilities with a thought and have precog to boot which further amps their reactions.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: “I don't understand your point here. Can you give me a concrete example where someone has physically dodged Law's slice inside the Room?”

Smoker dodged his swing and because his Marines were in line of Law behind Smoker, they were cut in half. Smoker then tells them to leave the circle. Smoker attacked, Law blocked, Law swing his sword, Smoker dodged, then the Marines always behind Smoker we’re cut in half. Naruto does the same thing.

“And what exactly would he dodge? Law's attacks don't produce a physical shockwave or energy wave like say Zoro or Mihawk for instance. And he has multi mountain lvl range.”

Refer to above. And I’ve only ever seen Law cut one mountain in half, not multiple ones, unless he has more feats after fighting Doffy?

“The only other option is if Naruto gets out of the Room itself, but why would he do that? He has no idea how the ability works.”

He has a negative emotion sensing, a.k.a. can sense the bad intentions of another person. Pretty sure if he sees a huge bubble go around himself and is alerted by Kurama, he’s going to fly out of it. He’s no stranger to “area specific” abilities.

“There's only one scenario I see where Naruto wins, that is if he launches some big projectile right off the bat which none of them can react to.”

Big projectile, speed blitz, clone spam + big projectile + speed blitz. That’s three right there I thought of in less than two seconds.

“That's not incredibly in character, he seems to always go for Shadow clones ic.”

Then why didn’t he go for Shadow Clones when his fight with Sasuke started? Why did he wait until half way through his fight with Kaguya to use clones? It’s ic for him to *use* clones during his fight, but he’s not starting off a battle with them anymore.

“If Naruto starts with spamming shadow clones, a multi mountain ranged slash from Law just disassembles them all with 1 slice, that's irrefutable.”

No it’s not lol.

“And as fast as Naruto is, I find it hard to believe that in character he can do everything required to set up and throw a Rasenshuriken before someone like Fujitora can even formulate a thought.”

Let’s look at the facts:

1) He’s faster than anyone on the team and in a different speed range altogether

2) He can form a Rasenshuriken with one hand with a thought

3) His Rasenshuriken have better speed feats than the Admirals do reaction feats

4) He can expand the attacks AOE to oneshot any of the team, he doesn’t even have to hit them

5) He can even curve its trajectory now (not sure that would be allowed though since he only showed to be able to do that in The Last, two years after fighting Kaguya)

“Starting with gravity crush is completely ic for Fujitora btw, and his TK is certainly strong enough to at least hinder Naruto.”

He didn’t immediately pin Sabo to the ground in their fight, I find it hard to believe he’s suddnely going to do that against Naruto just for the sake of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kidolio

@shirso: Actually naruto just has to cross his fingers but everybody here kinda does the same thing though, fujitora likes to pull his sword to use his gravity, Kizaru has to move a body part to shoot things and has to make a mirror? if im right on how he has to move at light speed, Akainu has to punch to shoot projectile, Whitehead’s has to punch to activate his powers, and Law has to say room and then slice his sword so he has two activation moves unlike everybody else.

Aoikiji is the only one who can actually activate his power by mind but it’s in a form of ice on the ground that doesn’t have specified speed but should be above Doflamingo’s reaction speed up close.

But here’s my question how does Naruto hit them aren’t some of them intangibles?

Edit: more specifically how does he hit Kizaru?

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: yeah kizaru is that only one he'd have a hard time killing but kizaru also doesnt have the DC to harm him. Naruto's also a pretty clever fighter, he might be able to trick one his teammates into attacking him somehow.

Outside of that I guess it would come down to who can outlast the other.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: Kizaru might actually beat Naruto by outlasting him and that is hilarious.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ONLY way this team has a chance is if Naruto acts like an idiot and screws up something at the beginning.

Otherwise. Naruto one-shots and soloes the verse.

No one in One Piece is Island level lol. At best they're mountain level via feats and possibly multi-mountain via scaling/hype.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos the verse.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Law is the difference maker

Naruto doesn’t start fights vs guys he doesn’t know with his strongest attacks

Team wins

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: i wouldnt bet against naruto in a battle of attrition

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: most of Law's attacks are non lethal and would do nothing to stop naruto from attacking.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers