Naruto vs Natsu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lowlaville:

f you remember Natsus fight with Zancrow, he learned how to use the god flames on spot. Unless of course you mean to say Natsu had prep time getting used to God Slayer Flames

I Do remember that fight in fact he spent a good 10 minutes or so being toyed around with and was getting his ass kicked . he even got a PIS power up from Zancrow hurting the master .and it was Fire as well it shows thaat he cannot consume everything not even every form of Fire and if you look at the scans Natsus only way of eating them was bt realsing his own magic ( empteing it ) so it leaves Natsu even more vulnerable to being controlled by the 9tails

flamesof rebuke Jellal gave him

you miss that part?

or Etherion

you do remember how close he came to death?

and all of these atack are Well short of the power of tailed beast bomb

Also, its a given Natsu ate a little of Etherion, but the potency was a 100%Afterwards, Natsu was able to drain a whole lot more from the crystals around him after syncing his lungs to i

what the heck are you talking he only ate a bit of it and we do not see him absorbing more and if he did it was still and infinatly small amount of it the whole of thee atack was a island buster at most and he ate the smallest of smallest amounts of it meaning his total strength iswell short of anything Naruto can put out

Jackel from Tartaros

who used explosions which are similar to fire (in fairy tail logic ) and he had time to adapt to it as well as he got hit by it and hurt before he learned how to eat it. he needs time to adpat before he can eat and Naruto will one shot him unless you have a feat that puts him at multimountain +++ durability

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@lowlaville: \

It has another name its called PIS have you heard of it? it is like Narutos talk no justsu, Ichigo pulling random power ups out of no where or SA superman getting new powers out of nowhere. It does not belong in the battle fourms

Jellal using Heavenly magic (going FTL)

LOL no pay attention it is called meteor for a reason he is no where near FTL

For Natsu with a history of consuming stuff, its going to be even easier for him to die a horrabley painfuutl death or get controlled by the nine tails

Fixed it for you

I have repeatedly asked you how this mind controlling works, you seemed to have reffered to this the entire thread. Do you even know what you are talking about? Post proof of what you are saying or just shut up with non existent fallacies. This would be the the third time I asked you to come out with what you mean with mind controlling no non existent jutsu. You are just continuing to ignore my question and reinstate on falsified grounds.

i think he meant that the 9 tailes chakra is imbued with kuramas will, thats why Naruto loses slowly the control over himself when he uses Kuramas chakra thus he had to seperate kuramas will from his chakra with the whole tug-of-war thingy during the training with Bee.

Has that worked remotely? Kurama had been sharing his chakra with a good number of people. It has not shown an ability to control them. The mass teleportation jutsu was using a principal of Shadow clone jutsu and Flying Thundergod technique, not an innate ability Kurama possessed.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Yes it does the Chakra sharing he was not trying to dominate anyone

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

f you remember Natsus fight with Zancrow, he learned how to use the god flames on spot. Unless of course you mean to say Natsu had prep time getting used to God Slayer Flames

I Do remember that fight in fact he spent a good 10 minutes or so being toyed around with and was getting his ass kicked . he even got a PIS power up from Zancrow hurting the master .and it was Fire as well it shows thaat he cannot consume everything not even every form of Fire and if you look at the scans Natsus only way of eating them was bt realsing his own magic ( empteing it ) so it leaves Natsu even more vulnerable to being controlled by the 9tails

flamesof rebuke Jellal gave him

you miss that part?

or Etherion

you do remember how close he came to death?

and all of these atack are Well short of the power of tailed beast bomb

Also, its a given Natsu ate a little of Etherion, but the potency was a 100%Afterwards, Natsu was able to drain a whole lot more from the crystals around him after syncing his lungs to i

what the heck are you talking he only ate a bit of it and we do not see him absorbing more and if he did it was still and infinatly small amount of it the whole of thee atack was a island buster at most and he ate the smallest of smallest amounts of it meaning his total strength iswell short of anything Naruto can put out

Jackel from Tartaros

who used explosions which are similar to fire (in fairy tail logic ) and he had time to adapt to it as well as he got hit by it and hurt before he learned how to eat it. he needs time to adpat before he can eat and Naruto will one shot him unless you have a feat that puts him at multimountain +++ durability

You are still going with the whole "vulnurable to being controlled by Kurama". I'm seriously done with you.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@cjdavis103 said:

@lowlaville: \

It has another name its called PIS have you heard of it? it is like Narutos talk no justsu, Ichigo pulling random power ups out of no where or SA superman getting new powers out of nowhere. It does not belong in the battle fourms

Jellal using Heavenly magic (going FTL)

LOL no pay attention it is called meteor for a reason he is no where near FTL

For Natsu with a history of consuming stuff, its going to be even easier for him to die a horrabley painfuutl death or get controlled by the nine tails

Fixed it for you

I have repeatedly asked you how this mind controlling works, you seemed to have reffered to this the entire thread. Do you even know what you are talking about? Post proof of what you are saying or just shut up with non existent fallacies. This would be the the third time I asked you to come out with what you mean with mind controlling no non existent jutsu. You are just continuing to ignore my question and reinstate on falsified grounds.

i think he meant that the 9 tailes chakra is imbued with kuramas will, thats why Naruto loses slowly the control over himself when he uses Kuramas chakra thus he had to seperate kuramas will from his chakra with the whole tug-of-war thingy during the training with Bee.

Has that worked remotely? Kurama had been sharing his chakra with a good number of people. It has not shown an ability to control them. The mass teleportation jutsu was using a principal of Shadow clone jutsu and Flying Thundergod technique, not an innate ability Kurama possessed.

in the war there was no problem because he shared of his own free will and was working with naruto, but before kurama and naruto where working together that was the danger from using 9 tailed chakra, kuramas will tooks slowly over whenever Naruto used his chakra best example would be the fight with orochimaru on the bridge or the incident where Jiraya almost got killed while doing training with naruto

but i dont think that Natsu could simply eat a BB and just adapt "on the fly" in a couple of seconds in the first place, he has never ate an energy attack off such a scale and power like a BB and if Naruto uses Sage Chakra imbued rasengan or rasenshuriken then Natsu would turn into a frog statue after eating it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Yes it does the Chakra sharing he was not trying to dominate anyone

Do you have any proof of an instance where Kurama remotely dominated anyone?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By ghost_rider1

@lowlaville:

I almost cant believe im having this debate. NATSU cannot ear chakra. Dragon slayers can eat their element. Thats the reason why natsu can eat different forms of fire. Gajeel eat iron and steel cuz he is the IRON DRAGON SLAYER...Cobra can eat POISION ciz be is a second generation POISION DRAGON SLAYER... Wendy can eat AIR cuzz she is the SKY DRAGON SLAYER. Natsu can only eat magical properties. And anything besides fire will poision him. Their nothing whatsoever should make u assume he can eat chakra. And u also sqix natsu is faster than naruto. That is the most RIDICULOUS thing u have said since u beeen on this thread. Natsu power and speed is child's play compared to Naruto. I have seen every single anime episode and read the manga of fairy tail. And natsu is nothing compared to narueto. I love fairy tail but u are hyping it far too much. Naruto dont even need chakra to beat natsu. He would blitz the hell out of poor natsu

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Again you are missing the point

It is not him dominating it is the nature of the Chakra

and everything else I said?

The mind control is just 1 option or beating Natsu he has countless more options

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Kuramas chakra has no showings of being able to control its chakra remotely. There has been an instant with Sora who naruto directly faced. If Kurama was really in control of his own chakra (remotely), it would have subdued Sora. It did not. There has been an instant with 2 of the seven mist swordsman where the two were downright consuming off of Kurama. Kurama has never been shown as able to control either of them.

As far as Senjutsu chakra is concerned, Senjutsu chakra is NOT Natural energy, its a balance of natural energy and normal chakra. An imbalance of Natural energy is what turns into a toad. Naruto has already balanced this chakra that Natsu is going to absorb. Natsu can neither sense of utilize natural energy, thus there is no danger of being turned to stone. Furthermore, when he has shown balancing skills of consumption with combining his own flames with that of God Slayer Flames to be able to consume it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Again you are missing the point

It is not him dominating it is the nature of the Chakra

and everything else I said?

The mind control is just 1 option or beating Natsu he has countless more options

Just bear with me and prove your word on this point. I will get back to you on other points. Right now, its getting to be a little more than just an annoyance where

A: You say Natsu cannot eat chakra

B: Natsu is getting mind controlled.

If I go by what you want to say in B, it already means you know A is false. You can either say A or B, not both. Because they are two contradictory statements, and I prefer falsfying your ground on B before proceeding. I've already presented enough evidence to falsify point A, (which you ignored).

@lowlaville:

I almost cant believe im having this debate. NATSU cannot ear chakra. Dragon slayers can eat their element. Thats the reason why natsu can eat different forms of fire. Gajeel eat iron and steel cuz he is the IRON DRAGON SLAYER...Cobra can eat POISION ciz be is a second generation POISION DRAGON SLAYER... Wendy can eat AIR cuzz she is the SKY DRAGON SLAYER. Natsu can only eat magical properties. And anything besides fire will poision him. Their nothing whatsoever should make u assume he can eat chakra. And u also sqix natsu is faster than naruto. That is the most RIDICULOUS thing u have said since u beeen on this thread. Natsu power and speed is child's play compared to Naruto. I have seen every single anime episode and read the manga of fairy tail. And natsu is nothing compared to narueto. I love fairy tail but u are hyping it far too much. Naruto dont even need chakra to beat natsu. He would blitz the hell out of poor natsu

lol iight, your a bit slow there. Natsu has eaten lightning and Etherion. Natsu has tasted Iron (he said it was horrible), and maybe even tried air. Ive written a paragraph of the wide variety of energy Dragon Slayers have eaten, with more than half being something other than their own element. Wendy appears to be the weakest in terms of what she is able to eat.

As far as blitzing Natsu goes, I did not say Natsu is faster than Naruto. However with his base reaction speed, he has reacted to Luxus, Jellal using heavenly magic and Sting, who uses a light and shadow magic for downright blitzes. The whole issue is debatable.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Kuramas chakra has no showings of being able to control its chakra remotely. There has been an instant with Sora who naruto directly faced. If Kurama was really in control of his own chakra (remotely), it would have subdued Sora. It did not. There has been an instant with 2 of the seven mist swordsman where the two were downright consuming off of Kurama. Kurama has never been shown as able to control either of them.

As far as Senjutsu chakra is concerned, Senjutsu chakra is NOT Natural energy, its a balance of natural energy and normal chakra. An imbalance of Natural energy is what turns into a toad. Naruto has already balanced this chakra that Natsu is going to absorb. Natsu can neither sense of utilize natural energy, thus there is no danger of being turned to stone. Furthermore, when he has shown balancing skills of consumption with combining his own flames with that of God Slayer Flames to be able to consume it.

The whole Sora thing was a filler and iirc Sora lost more and more control the further he transformed like naruto in the past before he teamed up with Kurama.

the whole chakra eating thing is moot in the first place and pure speculation, natsu never ate an attack of such a scale and power like a BB so he wont just be able to eat it and adapt on the fly

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

I am saying that A is impossible

and if A was possible ( it's not) then B would happen

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

The whole Sora thing was a filler and iirc Sora lost more and more control the further he transformed like naruto in the past before he teamed up with Kurama.

the whole chakra eating thing is moot in the first place and pure speculation, natsu never ate an attack of such a scale and power like a BB so he wont just be able to eat it and adapt on the fly

The whole point here is, if its not an instant Oh KO ownage Bijuu Dama, Natsu can win. I'lve already given some arguments proving that energy consumption is possible. Otherwise, any manner of discussion is pure spite and this frankly becomes a mismatch. As such, should even be closed. I just don't understand why people even bother posting irrelevent topics such as these. No one is obviously welcoming anything but spite in these lol.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

I am saying that A is impossible

and if A was possible ( it's not) then B would happen

Ive already given ample arguments where B is not happening. Meanwhile, you have not proven otherwise. Therefore, You are at a lost cause there.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: what is he going to eat Naruto's fist? Naruto doesn't even need to use 9 tails chakra to out speed out class and out muscles him .

and if he is using 9ttails chakra even without the BB he can one shot Natsu

and natsu has nothing that can even come close to Naruto in speed ( orange flash anyone?) or in power or any thing at all

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

so you agree that A is impossible making B a moot point as Natsu is dead

and what was you argument for B? all you did was ask for proof which I provided

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

The whole point here is, if its not an instant Oh KO ownage Bijuu Dama, Natsu can win. I'lve already given some arguments proving that energy consumption is possible. Otherwise, any manner of discussion is pure spite and this frankly becomes a mismatch. As such, should even be closed. I just don't understand why people even bother posting irrelevent topics such as these. No one is obviously welcoming anything but spite in these lol.

even if energy consumption is possible, he never did it on this scale and what happens to the next BB Naruto could simply shot again, and again and again. Iirc Natsu was in pain right after eating a very tiny bit of an etherion infused rock so what would happen if he eats a whole BB most likely he would die on the spot :P

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

If you look carefully at the scan, you will Notice Natsu absorbing Etherion energy from the surrounding crystals after he ate it. And like I said before, this was the first time he had absorbed anything. Natsu has not shown any ill effects of this technique afterwards.

@lowlaville:

so you agree that A is impossible making B a moot point as Natsu is dead

and what was you argument for B? all you did was ask for proof which I provided

I don't. A is possible.

You did not. You provided zero evidence on it despite me asking several times. You did not provide anything. @ratava provided arguments on it. I've already argued on it, Kurama cannot control Natsu. There is no proof of Kurama being able to control his chakra remotely. You are just relunctant on believing otherwise with no presented proof.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava:

If you look carefully at the scan, you will Notice Natsu absorbing Etherion energy from the surrounding crystals after he ate it. And like I said before, this was the first time he had absorbed anything. Natsu has not shown any ill effects of this technique afterwards.

not really there is nothing in the scan to assume he is absorbing anything from the sourrounding crystals, he ate that tiny rock and thats its all. So this would be the first time he eats Chakra so why would he be able to adapt in an instant and then again he never ate an attack of such a scale and power like a BB and what is he doing when Naruto fires another? he is just standing there and eating the attacks? sorry but natsu has nothing on Naruto, maybe EoS but now he is simply outclassed..

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

first Scans, second so what that is still infinitely smaller then a single BB? thirdly Natsu has used ligning many times before and has built up restaince ( before the manga he has fough and ate lightning before) fourthly each time he ate something besides fire he crashed after nearly dying each time .

the fires of rebuke where fires that where given to him

the flame gods flames where fires he could not consume until he figured out a "different way of eating"

Etherion he ate a tiny amount and nearly died

lightning he has had years of exposer and the first eating he used it he still crashed badly

and if by some act of PIS and WIS he does absorb it and not die

Did you miss the entire Naruto vs 9tails fight? the whole thing is him separating the Ninetails body chakra from its mind chakra and the fact that he had to remove all his hate and anger ( which Natsu has an enormous amount of ) and he was still almost consumed ( it took his mom showing up and a health dose of PIS to avoid being consumed) so natsu will be consumed ther is no way he gets around this.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

This thread is not even close to debatable. If natsu can eat SO MANY kinds ofagic. Then why does he comstamtly get hit ny magical attacks. And on top of that ur trying to say he could eat a bijuu bomb or chakra in general....

NO this is NOT debatable. A bijuu bomn would kill natsu on impact. And comparing anyone from fairy tail to naruto is crazy. Natsu doesnt have a chance here

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@ratava:

not really there is nothing in the scan to assume he is absorbing anything from the sourrounding crystals, he ate that tiny rock and thats its all. So this would be the first time he eats Chakra so why would he be able to adapt in an instant and then again he never ate an attack of such a scale and power like a BB and what is he doing when Naruto fires another? he is just standing there and eating the attacks? sorry but natsu has nothing on Naruto, maybe EoS but now he is simply outclassed..

He does absorb Etherion from the crystals. Its shown in the scan here.

No Caption Provided

The middle panel there shows Etherions energy being drawn out of the crystals. And the video below also shows it. As I said before, all Natsu needs to do is sync his lungs with Kuramas chakra, and he can absorb it. indefinitely. See, the blue energy of Etherion turned into red flames. He instantly processed Etherions energy in order to boost his abilities.

The same thing will happen with chakra, and Kuramas chakra. If its not in a form thats immidiately useful, it just boosts the present qualities in Natsu, such as shown in the case of Etherion. This may also be why Natsu appeared to have trouble with it at first.

Loading Video...

@lowlaville:

Did you miss the entire Naruto vs 9tails fight? the whole thing is him separating the Ninetails body chakra from its mind chakra and the fact that he had to remove all his hate and anger ( which Natsu has an enormous amount of ) and he was still almost consumed ( it took his mom showing up and a health dose of PIS to avoid being consumed) so natsu will be consumed ther is no way he gets around this.

Kurama has not been shown to remotely control his chakra. Just which part of this aren't you understanding? His chakra has been held by the swordsman of the mist. Kurama was not controlling either of them. There was an instant with Sora. Kurama was not controlling him. What you are saying does not make any sense. Do you realize that? Naruto has won the tug of war. Neither Naruto nor Kurama has shown to be able to control his own chakra once a part of someone else. If he could, Kurama could have extracted his chakra from inside the Gedo Mazo, without which it would not have gone Juubi.

I will say this again. Show me an instant where Kurama is controlling someone that has his chakra. Kurama is sealed inside Naruto, so theres no point in even mentioning that. Has Kurama being able to control someone with his chakra from inside Naruto? I don't think so. I know about the tug of war he had with Naruto. That only suffices to tell us Kurama is no longer in control of his own chakra. So do you have any argument that Kurama can do whatever he wants with it as of currently? No. On top of that, Kurama is not the angry self he once was. Whichever way you look at this, there is no way you are explaining it.

Lets just imagine Natsu is going berserk after consuming Kuramas chakra. Has Kurama been shown to be able to control those who has consumed his chakra. No. There has been an instance with Sora, and the instances where 2 guys had fed off of Kuramas chakra, but with no recorded instances of Kurama being in control of them. Unlike normal lungs, Dragon Slayers process Energy to boost the users performance instantly, burning the energy. Not like ninjas that store the energy to be used for jutsus and whatnot. When Natsu absorbed Etherion, he turned it into a form that he could use. Natsu will do the same thing with Kurama or Narutos chakra.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Cjdavis103

@lowlaville: you're not getting it he is nearly dying by eating the Eterion and that is only a tiny fraction of an island buster all the force of a multi mountain Biju bomb is going to kill him if he even tries to absorb it. Not the speculation is is if he will try to eat it which is not in character for him to try. Show me one non fire opponent or he opens by eating them, just one

To just the nature of his Chaka The Ninetails is not controlling him it is the chakra it self that is controlling him i'll find a scan later and show it to you this is ridiculous he has nowhere near the speed to even notice Naruto speed blitzing him nor the durability to tank narutos attacks. Nor the destructive force to hurt Naruto.

Your entire argument is he eats Naruto's chakra that's it if he can't for any reason Natsu is F**ed if he doesn't because it's not in character for him to He is Fu**ed

This is spite no matter how you look at it and if you're so convinced he eats nine tails chakra he stays in base form any stabs him through the eyes or uses a rasanga sheriken to one shot him or he just uses a clone jujitsu to speed blitz him times a thousand

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville: you're not getting it he is nearly dying by eating the Eterion and that is only a tiny fraction of an island buster all the force of a multi mountain Biju bomb is going to kill him if he even tries to absorb it. Not the speculation is is if he will try to eat it which is not in character for him to try. Show me one non fire opponent or he opens by eating them, just one

To just the nature of his Chaka The Ninetails is not controlling him it is the chakra it self that is controlling him i'll find a scan later and show it to you this is ridiculous he has nowhere near the speed to even notice Naruto speed blitzing him nor the durability to tank narutos attacks. Nor the destructive force to hurt Naruto.

Your entire argument is he eats Naruto's chakra that's it if he can't for any reason Natsu is F**ed if he doesn't because it's not in character for him to He is Fu**ed

This is spite no matter how you look at it and if you're so convinced he eats nine tails chakra he stays in base form any stabs him through the eyes or uses a rasanga sheriken to one shot him or he just uses a clone jujitsu to speed blitz him times a thousand

Natsu did not die. Jellal said he was going to. That does not hold credibility. Natsu took his time adjusting to Etherion. Afterwards, Natsu did not have any trouble absorbing any other forms of energy and instantly getting used to it. I can tell you this much, Naruto is not blitzing Natsu. At least, not without going his Kurama cloak form (gold). And even then, Natsu has shown an ability to react to those who are faster than him. On top of that, once Natsu is consuming Narutos or Kuramas chakra, thats making him faster to be on par with that of his opponent.

Natsu has a power Emotion Empowerment, this also boosts Natsus power to match and possibly exceed that of his foes. I can assure you, Naruto is not beating Natsu in character.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Ratava

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@ratava:

No Caption Provided

The middle panel there shows Etherions energy being drawn out of the crystals. And the video below also shows it. As I said before, all Natsu needs to do is sync his lungs with Kuramas chakra, and he can absorb it. indefinitely. See, the blue energy of Etherion turned into red flames. He instantly processed Etherions energy in order to boost his abilities.

The same thing will happen with chakra, and Kuramas chakra. If its not in a form thats immidiately useful, it just boosts the present qualities in Natsu, such as shown in the case of Etherion. This may also be why Natsu appeared to have trouble with it at first.

Loading Video...

@lowlaville:

Kurama has not been shown to remotely control his chakra. Just which part of this aren't you understanding? His chakra has been held by the swordsman of the mist. Kurama was not controlling either of them. There was an instant with Sora. Kurama was not controlling him. What you are saying does not make any sense. Do you realize that? Naruto has won the tug of war. Neither Naruto nor Kurama has shown to be able to control his own chakra once a part of someone else. If he could, Kurama could have extracted his chakra from inside the Gedo Mazo, without which it would not have gone Juubi.

I will say this again. Show me an instant where Kurama is controlling someone that has his chakra. Kurama is sealed inside Naruto, so theres no point in even mentioning that. Has Kurama being able to control someone with his chakra from inside Naruto? I don't think so. I know about the tug of war he had with Naruto. That only suffices to tell us Kurama is no longer in control of his own chakra. So do you have any argument that Kurama can do whatever he wants with it as of currently? No. On top of that, Kurama is not the angry self he once was. Whichever way you look at this, there is no way you are explaining it.

Lets just imagine Natsu is going berserk after consuming Kuramas chakra. Has Kurama been shown to be able to control those who has consumed his chakra. No. There has been an instance with Sora, and the instances where 2 guys had fed off of Kuramas chakra, but with no recorded instances of Kurama being in control of them. Unlike normal lungs, Dragon Slayers process Energy to boost the users performance instantly, burning the energy. Not like ninjas that store the energy to be used for jutsus and whatnot. When Natsu absorbed Etherion, he turned it into a form that he could use. Natsu will do the same thing with Kurama or Narutos chakra.

he is not absorbing more power, that effect is due to powering up for his attack, when this is absorbing why doesnt he use it for the rest of the fight? because its an effect for gathering power for his attack, he isnt absorbing more of etherion, there is nothing in the manga that to assume he can absorb energy just by being near it, the animation doesnt matter just to make it look fancy

and again for the last time, he never ate energy from an attack OF THE SCALE AND POWER FROM A BB, that tiny bit from etherion is nothing to proof that he can adapt to a BB; and that little bit ehterion caused him pain for a second a full BB wouldnt be good for him

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: he has never shown any kind of speed close to any Naruto character even when super empowered he gets stabed right off the bat unless you can sho a speed feat that puts him at super sonic at the very least

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@ratava:

No Caption Provided

@lowlaville:

he is not absorbing more power, that effect is due to powering up for his attack, when this is absorbing why doesnt he use it for the rest of the fight? because its an effect for gathering power for his attack, he isnt absorbing more of etherion, there is nothing in the manga that to assume he can absorb energy just by being near it, the animation doesnt matter just to make it look fancy

and again for the last time, he never ate energy from an attack OF THE SCALE AND POWER FROM A BB, that tiny bit from etherion is nothing to proof that he can adapt to a BB; and that little bit ehterion caused him pain for a second a full BB wouldnt be good for him

It did happen, he did absorb Etherions energy to achieve Dragon Force. He just doesn't absorb any more energy.

As for Etherion causing him pain, I have said it multiple times, that was because it was the first time Natsu tried eating anything that was not fire. Natsu doesn't necessarily have to try and tank the BJ here. Like I said before, when he eats Naruto and Kuramas chakra, he is getting faster, stronger and more durable. In Natsus fight against Sting, he went Dragon Force, achieving light speed. Hes using a kind of power to overload his opponents with increased power and emotions, something like what Naruto does with his opponents. Even Fairy Tails first master responds to Natsus ability. He simply overpowers even those who are simply stronger and faster than he is.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: he has never shown any kind of speed close to any Naruto character even when super empowered he gets stabed right off the bat unless you can sho a speed feat that puts him at super sonic at the very least

I don't want to bother. You just said Natsu is supersonic at his best. Thats lowballing. Sting, a Holy Light Dragon Slayer, going Dragon force, was not even enough. We are talking power that beat an opponent as strong as pre seven years Jellal. And Natsu was single handedly fighting two Dragon Slayers that had gone Dragon Force, each of them with base hypersonic+ speed. If you want to lowball Natsus speed, I don't want to continue debating. lol

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Cjdavis103

@lowlaville: and I am done debating as well you are overselling natsus eating with no proof that he can absorb that kind of power that's called a no limit fallacy come back when he eats a multi mountain buster attack and when that becomes his standard move when confronted by an opponent to try to eat them regardless of their element

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Ratava

@lowlaville said:

It did happen, he did absorb Etherions energy to achieve Dragon Force. He just doesn't absorb any more energy.

As for Etherion causing him pain, I have said it multiple times, that was because it was the first time Natsu tried eating anything that was not fire. Natsu doesn't necessarily have to try and tank the BJ here. Like I said before, when he eats Naruto and Kuramas chakra, he is getting faster, stronger and more durable. In Natsus fight against Sting, he went Dragon Force, achieving light speed. Hes using a kind of power to overload his opponents with increased power and emotions, something like what Naruto does with his opponents. Even Fairy Tails first master responds to Natsus ability. He simply overpowers even those who are simply stronger and faster than he is.

yes he did absorbt etherion-energie through the rock he ate nothing else and here would it be the first time he eats chakra so why would that be any different? you know chakra is not magical energy and i have said it multiple times he never ate somethng as powerful as a BB. Scans please where he uses Light Speed i cant remember such a thing. So there is nothing Natsu has against Naruto besides a lot of speculations and assumptions from your side.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

u might as well just let it go....that lowlaville character has totally lost it. There's no way natsu win this....even on his best day

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

It did happen, he did absorb Etherions energy to achieve Dragon Force. He just doesn't absorb any more enert gy.

yes he did absorbt etherion-energie through the rock he ate nothing else and here would it be the first time he eats chakra so why would that be any different? you know chakra is not magical energy and i have said it multiple times he never ate somethng as powerful as a BB. Scans please where he uses Light Speed i cant remember such a thing. So there is nothing Natsu has against Naruto besides a lot of speculations and assumptions from your side.

- It was Natsus first time consuming lightning
- It was Natsus first time consuming flames of rebuke
- It was Natsus first time consuming God Slayer flames.

So I don't know what you want to say here. Etherion was Natsus first attempt to consume anything other than fire. Since then, Natsu has adapted to consuming things that were not fire.

Etherion was a base island buster. It was potent energy. Chakra is energy its base form. Chakra natures are determined by the users affinity. Even then, it has qualities found in magic to use for different kinds of attacks. Chakra of Bijuus like Kurama however are pure energy. At least, the Bijuu Bombs are. T Heck Natsu has defended against disintegrating qualities of the Holy Light Flames of sting. While Sting might not have been light speed (I was exegerrating there), he was massively hypersonic in Dragon Force, the level of power that beat Jellal pre time skip. Now multiply that by 2. Natsu singlehandedly put up with and defeated this level of power.

And no, Natsu being able to overpower his opponents, one who had been faster and stronger is no speculation. He has been doing it all the time. Thats a specific power called Emotion Empowerment, using which Natsu can amp up and overpower almost anyone in terms of speed and strength. Innate abilities like that are found in most major anime protagonists, like Naruto for example. His power is that of convincing. He overpowers opponents with emotions. Luffy has the ability winover anyones trust and respect while Ichigo has an indomitable will.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

this is getting ridiculous by your logic "he can eat any type of energy"and "he can beat people stronger than him"he can beat Big G and his heralds or he can eat the sun because that's flame what your arguing is a no limit falacy and stupid because it is disproveen in universe

you have still yet to provide one scan where he has eaten an multimountan attack from an energy source he has not adapted to

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

this is getting ridiculous by your logic "he can eat any type of energy"and "he can beat people stronger than him"he can beat Big G and his heralds or he can eat the sun because that's flame what your arguing is a no limit falacy and stupid because it is disproveen in universe

you have still yet to provide one scan where he has eaten an multimountan attack from an energy source he has not adapted to

I thought you were done with me. lol

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Ratava

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

It did happen, he did absorb Etherions energy to achieve Dragon Force. He just doesn't absorb any more enert gy.

- It was Natsus first time consuming lightning

- It was Natsus first time consuming flames of rebuke

- It was Natsus first time consuming God Slayer flames.

So I don't know what you want to say here. Etherion was Natsus first attempt to consume anything other than fire. Since then, Natsu has adapted to consuming things that were not fire.

Etherion was a base island buster. It was potent energy. Chakra is energy its base form. Chakra natures are determined by the users affinity. Even then, it has qualities found in magic to use for different kinds of attacks. Chakra of Bijuus like Kurama however are pure energy. At least, the Bijuu Bombs are. T Heck Natsu has defended against disintegrating qualities of the Holy Light Flames of sting. While Sting might not have been light speed (I was exegerrating there), he was massively hypersonic in Dragon Force, the level of power that beat Jellal pre time skip. Now multiply that by 2. Natsu singlehandedly put up with and defeated this level of power.

And no, Natsu being able to overpower his opponents, one who had been faster and stronger is no speculation. He has been doing it all the time. Thats a specific power called Emotion Empowerment, using which Natsu can amp up and overpower almost anyone in terms of speed and strength. Innate abilities like that are found in most major anime protagonists, like Naruto for example. His power is that of convincing. He overpowers opponents with emotions. Luffy has the ability winover anyones trust and respect while Ichigo has an indomitable will.so one bb should be enough

sorry but your Emotion Empowerment sounds like grasping at straws and you know it, thats not an argument in a fight its rubbish

when you show me how Natsu tanks attacks like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

we can talk till then iam done with this

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Cjdavis103
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Oh? Really well I must disappoint you, Natsu is even stronger than what Im about to show you. Stop if you want to, I won't stop saying what is actually happening.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The power of feelings is a direct reference to emotion empowerment I was referring to. And this is coming from FT's first master, the dead spirit.

Now the Rogue that came from the past, this guy is almost or at the speed of light. And Natsu had little trouble defeating him. He had no trouble consuming the life force of a Dragon. This is life force we are talking about. What you think about the whole issue isn't anything I fancy knowing, Im just debating on what has been observed.

If you want to pull out, go ahead. I did say somewhere back there if Naruto is going Oh KO BB from the start he wins, and that this match is spite. You wanted a debate saying otherwise, I gave you one. Thats simply all there is to it.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By lowlaville

@cjdavis103 said:

@lowlaville:

I was until you tagged me

=I did not tag you after your last post. ghostrider1 did.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Cjdavis103
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville:

Quit tagging me!!!!!!!

lol

You were the one who tagged me after you were supposedly done with me. So you stop tagging me first. lol

GourjelDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After much research and also considering that fillers are bs with a capital S I've decided to do my bid in trying to shed light in this discussion by saying Dragon vs Fox = Fox as main dish

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By lowlaville

After much research and also considering that fillers are bs with a capital S I've decided to do my bid in trying to shed light in this discussion by saying Dragon vs Fox = Fox as main dish

lmao....

GourjelDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By GourjelDe

@lowlaville I hope so

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By DeathHero61

biggest factor is biiju mode, but either way, naruto would win via multi-tasking.

Honestly this is allot harder to decide than luffy vs naruto.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DeathHero61

@kotetsu454 said:

If we are talking about Natsu eating sage energy, if fillers count there is an instance where another capable of devouring chakra of all types got a taste of 9 tails chakra and was like "ah that burns what is that?" (paraphrased)

Now also if Naruto does anything with his Sage chakra he could really mess Natsu up easily in a smarter manner as opposed to overpowering.

During the fight with pain Naruto defeated another,chakra absorber (one of the pains) by going overboard with absorbing nature energy. The nature energy he absorbed and transfered into his opponent was not balanced out enough to prevent him from turning into a giant frog statue. What is to prevent Naruto from trying to send in sage mode clones if he can figure out Natsus ability before it's too late, get them to absorb the jutsu they throw at him.

Or to keep it simple I ask if he can deal with each of those clones holding a wind rasen-shuriken. This really is all speculation on my part either way.

Yeah, if some random guy could eat chakara, maybe natsu could, and who knows? IIRC two brothers got eaten by kyuubi and they were soaked in his chakara, and they became empowered with his energy.

Avatar image for narutonamikaze12
NarutoNamikaze12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto hands down just with the Kyubi Sage Mode's Tailed Beast Bomb or a Sage Art Kyubi Rasengan useb by Kyubi.

GourjelDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion SM Naruto is amost 100% unbeatable when it comes to a battle between him and Natsu. Reason being I have never really seen Natsu suck or eat energy straight out of anyone and seeing that Naruto can do damage an opponent in a hand to hand combat without actually touching the person and that gives him the edge. But in any other scenario Natsu wins. Why and How you ask? 1: base naruto is just no match for natsu 2: BM naruto radiates with pure energy and whether you like it or not fire is just a high amount of energy. So ya know... Shuv dat up ur ass:)

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Ratava

Reason being I have never really seen Natsu suck or eat energy straight out of anyone

the whole energy eating is too overrated, if Natsu can eat every type of energy why is he still dodging attacks?