Naruto vs Magneto

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@sladerulez: He beat Hercules and can control electrons, allowing him to, as I already mentioned, rip his electrons apart.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@p00ty said:

@supermanforever: In character does Naruto usually start off fights at light speed? Does he usually go for the kill?

No he does not and naruto is not ftl, but still far faster and much more skilled in terms of combat experience, skill, fighting abilities. Naruto can can outsmart in various ways. Speed, clones, suprize attacks, massive attacks. He is multi gududoma rasenshurikens is easly multimountain buster and would hit harder than nukes.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By P00TY

@sladerulez: @mad_titan: I was just debating for magneto yesterday. If you'd like to see some offensive feats then click on this link. Post 66 .

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/magneto-and-weather-wizard-vs-storm-and-dr-polaris-1865138/?page=2

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Ok I don't follow Naruto but here is a link with Magneto feats. I don't know who wins but maybe these scans will help y'all decide. Post 66

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/magneto-and-weather-wizard-vs-storm-and-dr-polaris-1865138/?page=2

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Mad_Titan

@supermanforever: I was giving an example of his best chance to beat Magneto, giving Naruto a headstart, and proving that even then he would lose.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mad_Titan
Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mad_titan: No problem. Just trying to help out in way haha. BTW here is the scan of him catching Northstar if you havent seen it

No Caption Provided

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sladerulez:I didn't want to get into this but it seems you are spreading misinformation here. When Kaguya took them to the gravity dimension, they couldn't even move. That is why when she shot the all killing ash bones, the were helpless and got saved due to obito.

Then when sasuke blitz her, he used his teleportation, he didn't move by himself. That is why he even says " my visual prowess is back".

In fact, not even kaguya could move in that dimension (that is why she fell to the ground and couldn't fly anymore) and the only reason she dodged that attack from sasuke was because she quickly changed dimension and this was confirmed by both sakura and kakashi.

So, what attack did naruto easily" dodge in the gravity dimension because according to manga and anime, he couldn't even move and the only noticeable thing he did was get up on his feet to try and save Obito from immediately disintegrating. And the only attack she used in that dimension was the killing ash bone, nothing else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto stomps. He's blocked hits directly from the Phoenix force itself and defeated Proteus alone, Proteus was a being made of pure energy.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mobz252001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gudodama's negate durability, so Naruto sprints towards him at LS and uses his Gudodama staff to slice through Magneto RIP

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto easy

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until Naruto has an answer to get pass Magneto's HAX and EM Shields Naruto does not win.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto is too slow. Naruto wins.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mobz252001: I dont know how to quote on smartphone but this^^

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so magneto (slow) vs a guy who can make 1000 clones and move a light spd. yeah magneto dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are counting Naruto out, I'd give Magneto the majority 6/10 but Naruto can win this.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Well a guy who is so slow (Magneto), that he could block Cyclops blast when he attacked him from behind, blocked photons with his shields and hit Quicksilver who can outrun radio waves and so weak that he create wormholes and siphons energy from a planet and manipulates earths EM field and peoples blood. He has way more power than people think, he literally controls one of the four fundamental forces

xSniperWolfiex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags stomps naruto has nothing that can get threw his shields

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Paytience

@zuriel-el: We understand that Magneto's powers and perceptions are exponentially tlfaster than Naruto, right? Magneto was fast enough that after Nightcrawler dematerialized, Magneto tracked him through brimstone dimension and had a trap waiting when he dematerialized. He is faster than instant movement.

Naruto isn't blitzing someone who can sense panets being busted in rwal time, draw on the em fields of other planets instantly, and affect interstellar objects...Magneto's perceptions, mutant reflex, and the propagation of his powers have been shown on numerour occasions to be massively ftl...his powers work at the speed of quantum entanglement, which occurs in qn instant so small that we cannot measure it.

That is how fast Magneto is. In order to blitz him, Naruto needs to be able to heat his perception, and his tie to the em field makes that impossible. Naruto is getting atomized...or gravity crushed...or bottlenecked...or iron ripped...or blood ripped...get's his nervous system disrupted...or his brain shut off.

Take your pick. Control of electrons and em fields is possibly the most op powerset you can have without making up new forms of energy i.e. Power Cosmic.

http://www.magnetowasright.com/pages/about-magneto/feats-in-the-616.php

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@zuriel-el: We understand that Magneto's powers and perceptions are exponentially tlfaster than Naruto, right? Magneto was fast enough that after Nightcrawler dematerialized, Magneto tracked him through brimstone dimension and had a trap waiting when he dematerialized. He is faster than instant movement.

just to add something here... Nightcralwer's teleportation is highly open to EM frequency. Doom used the same trick when they fought in Excalibur back in the day. It is good continuity that Magneto would be able to do that to Kurt since he works with the EM spectrum (specifically magnetism). I wouldn't say Magneto is faster than instant movement its just his powers would register Nightcralwer based on feats

I'm not saying who will win between Naruto and Magneto, just adding that.

Zokologue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Magneto overkills the orange shit

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Paytience

@boschepg: Listen nightcrawlers telportaion in canon takes him through the brimstone dimension faster than he could even perceive it, and then bricked him when he rematerialized. It is a speed feat, pure and simple. Youe saying he didn't beat instant movement, when that's exactly what he did.

You're trying to downplay the fact that Magneto was able to perceive and track instant movement, as if his tie to the em field somehow makes that any less fast. So what if Kurt's teleport has em ties...it wouldn't mean a thing if Magneto wasn't fast enough to use that.

He was able to track nightcrawler's dematerialization, and before he rematerialized, Magneto had already had a trap waiting...meaning Magneto was able sense nightcrawler dematerializing, TRACK him through another dimension, formulate a plan, lay out a trap, and spring it...all FASTER than Nightcrawlers perception, since nightcrawler's movement through the brimstone dimension is faster than his own perception.

Oh...and this was midcombat against the rest of the Xmen.

I think you're misunderstanding the feat. This isn't oh look, he interfered with nightcrawlers teleportation...this is, "oh crap, Nightcrawler teleporting wasn't nearly fast enough to get a drop on Magneto"

Also, he isn't the only teleporter Magneto has taken on, and Northstar isn't the only speedster.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: I'm not trying to downplay Magneto. When Kurt teleports near Magneto's EM field it hurts him. Mags can probably sense the distortion in the EM field when the brimstone dimension is opening up based on power set. Mags isn't a, look I know where he is teleporting just by looking guy

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Paytience

@boschepg: Which doesn't change SPEED of the feat. It's a nonsensical argument meant onoy to distort the issue. It doesn't clarify or add anything at all. Also, Magneto's EM Field...bro everything has an em field. Does it always hurt him? No. Are you saying that Magneto can distort the em field to hurt him? Sure, I'll buy that...but that isn't what happens.

Magneto literally narrates on the panel: "I can sense his movements through electromagnetic lines of force, and know his location almost before he does."

Bam...Magneto was tracking him through the brimstone dimension and was fast enough to have a trap waiting. There isn't any other way to put it...Magneto's powers, perception, and reactions with his power are all faster than instant movement.

Stop confounding the issue with pointless statement. Magneto was fast enough to track and trap Nightcrawler, AFTER nightcrawler had already dematerialized. He BEAT instant movement.

The fact that he can actively track and plan while theat movement is happening is a speed feat for his perception, and his reaction...regardless of HOW he perceives it.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By boschePG

@paytience said:

@boschepg: Which doesn't change SPEED of the feat. It's a nonsensical argument meant onoy to distort the issue. It doesn't clarify or add anything at all. Also, Magneto's EM Field...bro everything has an em field. Does it always hurt him? No. Are you saying that Magneto can distort the em field to hurt him? Sure, I'll buy that...but that isn't happens.

Magneto literally narrates on the panel: "I can sense his movements through lines of electromagnetic force, and know his location almost before he does."

Bam...Magneto was tracking him through the brimstone dimension and was fast enough to have a trap waiting. There isnvt any other way to put it...Magneto's powers, perception, a reactions with his power are all faster than instant movement.

Stop confounding the issue with pointless statement. Magneto was fast enough to track and trap Nightcrawler, AFTER nightcrawler had already dematerialized. He BEAT instant movement.

The fact that he can actively track and plan while theat movement is happening is a speed feat for his perception, and his reaction...regardless of HOW he perceives it.

that's debatable. Magnetos EM field is like his body/ blood. He would feel it like him getting pinched. All I'm saying is that if he moved as quick as you say, the below scan wouldn't have happened. I'm explaining that Kurt is a bad match for Mags. Not based on speed but based on power set. Daredevil did the same thing with Kurt and he is normal speed

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By echostarlord117

lol Magneto would win for sure.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rac95:

cyclops beams. didnt wolverine block those. didnt ppl like toad dodge them ? its not like it hits everyone. they aint omega beams.

quick silver has been tagged by ppl like hulk, scarlet witch etc. i dont get why magneto is suddenly ftl cuz he did.

controls one of the four fundamental forces. so did pain. and what has he done to put him at naruto spd level. cuz unlike quicksilver (regular joe with spd) naruto is a trained combatant. who uses strategy and has tricked ppl with eyes that allow them to see everything ie kaguya, sasuke, neji. naruto is nkt adverse to suddenly killing magneto from outter nowhere when magneto thinks he's won and that the battles over. naruto does that alot.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Wolverine blocking things is his bread and butter, cause he is nearly unkillable, as for your your example with Toad, lets take your example with omega beams, Batman dodged them, does that mean that Batman is faster than omega beams...

plus blocking photons also should be an example for his speed

Hulk has tagged beings like the Sentry or Thor, so he ain't a normal slowpoke

I hope you don't try to say that Pain is on a level of someone who is able to manipulate on a planetary scale

Getting through his shields is also extremly hard or even impossible considering the damage they take

Outlasting him won't be really an action, cause he can siphon energy from planets

Considering that he can create wormholes it is also hard to surprise him especially with his senses

He could also rip his blood put of his body

If we are talking about strategies, I would definitely side with someone who

has fought the X-Men and other enemies for decades

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Magneto. Not getting past his shields and iron in the blood will incap Naruto.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could just blitz, Magneto has been blitzed by slower.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Naruto is not blitzing Magneto. Naruto isn't fast enough to do so. And STILL nobody here has given a counter to Magneto's EM shields and his HAX abilities.

So I say again UNTIL Naruto can answer those counters that Boy will lose every time.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto wins this, he moved the entire earth out or back into orbit that Alone puts him above-mentioned naruto. With shields and blood ripping clones mountain scale attacks will be useless

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#134  Edited By bowlt_swagg_320

Still Magneto. Yes he doesn't have the speed but he does have the FTL reactions to do the job as he has shown time after time again especially against guys faster than Naruto. He can put up his force-field before Naruto can even blitz him. It also doesn't necessarily need to be his main shield. He can create the Magnetic invisible wall or just use anything in the surrounding areas to cover him. Also A full powered magneto in an urban environment?? Yea Naruto is a dead man.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Rac95

@bowlt_swagg_320: Didn't even thought about the last fact, but yeah dropping buildings is one of Magnetos hobbys

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By ValmousXII

Magneto's deffense isn't going to have a problem blocking naruto's attacks plus speedblitzing isn't really an option here since magneto has caught the like's of speedsters' who are faster than anyone in naruto.

Ps if he want's he can do this to naruto

No Caption Provided

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rac95:

naruto isnt the type to try outlasting ppl. he attacks when you lower ur gaurd ie when you believe you've won.

and you cant prove naruto has excess iron in his blood.

and fighting unstrategic kids is not much of a feat, and tagging to quicksilver doesnt mean jack.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: It is not the problem if he even has more iron in his blood, it is the fact that he can and did extract it or stopped people beside Wolverine with it and in one case even ripped some enemies apart

The fact about outlasting is meant as a counter-comment that he can't compete with Narutos excess of stamina

How do you are getting on the idea fighting kids ,I am not talking about the kids in school but the real deal...

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rac95:

naruto doesnt try outlasting ppl. he attacks when you drop ur gaurd thinking you've won.

ripping fodder apart doesnt mean anything.

i'm referring to the fact that x-men are as tactical as a stampede.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can we not do this?

Magneto wins

Streak69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bowlt_swagg_320: magneto got blitzed at Mach 5. How does he have FTL reactions, and would it not get contradicted by him getting tagged at Mach 5?

EM fields do not affect chakra, therefore, clones and other ninjutsu should go through, not to mention naruto can use magnet style ninjutsu, so he isn't that vulnerable to EM attacks.

Ripping the blood from his body is the only option, but naruto is extremely durable. I can see magneto dying in this one

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TwentyGoodMen

I'm pretty sure Naruto can just blitz

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak69: You're using one low showing to justify your opinion. Everybody gets tagged by slower people. Flash gets tagged by Captain Boomerang. Superman gets hit by Lex Luther. It's a comic so everybody gets hit. Use consistent feats. Magnetos reaction time is very high. See post 23 and 26 of this link. Even when he's surprised and his opponent is close, Mags can get his shields up.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cyclops-removed-visor-vs-magnetos-forefield-413507/

Streak69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: I see, fair point. So I guess he s FTL feats. Alright, so he isn't getting blitzed, and will keep up with naruto.

Are you gonna debate the other points as well or were you just clarifying my mistake?

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak69: I'm not saying he's FTL. Just saying his reactions are above Mach 5. Just clarifying. No knowledge of Naruto

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto. Mags has neither the physicals or the speed to compete

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Magneto can even survive a basic bijuu bomb let alone a BB from NAruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a563432ea67a
deactivated-5a563432ea67a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8
deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truth seeking ball shield, and then truth seeking balls turn magneto and his pitiful shield into nothingness.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By SmoothSanta

He'd put that headband through Narutos head.