Naruto vs Magneto

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is actually pretty tough, but i'm definitely leaning towards Magneto. They're both very versatile but Magneto has more lethally effective abilities and can probably defend himself from almost all of Naruto's attacks. I mean, Naruto is very fast and has a lot of stuff to throw at Magneto, so i'd say this would be a decent fight, but Magneto will go for the kill much sooner than his opponent and has the power to do so.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is actually pretty tough, but i'm definitely leaning towards Magneto. They're both very versatile but Magneto has more lethally effective abilities and can probably defend himself from almost all of Naruto's attacks. I mean, Naruto is very fast and has a lot of stuff to throw at Magneto, so i'd say this would be a decent fight, but Magneto will go for the kill much sooner than his opponent and has the power to do so.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto still wins.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Amendment50

@etheral_dreams: How do you call out Magneto's feats as PIS and still attempt to argue that Naruto is lightspeed

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kr0nus11: Magneto wipes, I'm a little sick of people overeating Naurto... Quite frankly he's a puss

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0f87ea1efb2
deactivated-5a0f87ea1efb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magneto with easy-mid difficulty

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: How do you call out Magneto's feats as PIS and still attempt to argue that Naruto is lightspeed

Because there's no contradictions, it's consistent with the recent power ups, and confirmed by official sources?

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oh come on Naruto beat a guy who cut the moon in half with a single punch. Please don't tell tell me tell me any tell me any of you guys think Magneto can beat him. I doubt his forcefields are as strong as Pain's Almighty Push.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know what non Naruto fans feel about Naruto being weak. I used to think the same thing. But seeing him in action has more than proven me wrong!

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto

Grayhold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Paytience

@mad_titan: Galactus accidentally wiped out 3 galaxies with a blast and his forcefields held up. Phoenix survive universal destruction and ate a sun...Magneto has beaten her...twice.

Lightspeed isn't fast enough...Magneto caught a lightspeeder by the throat (northstar), and is fast enough with his powers to beat nightcrawlers teleportation AFTER nightcrawler dematerialized. He even states he can track him.

Magneto was able to feel the phoenix desroyjng a planet in another galaxy in real time, meaning his perceptions are millions of times faster than Naruto can move, using his geo magnetic link, so Naruto can't blitz, and his powers propogate exponentially faster than light, as he is able to instantaneously draw on the magnetic fields of other celestial bodies, and can affect onjects in space in real time, so Naruto can't run; Magneto has contended with Colossus and Hercules physically, so he is stronger than Naruto, and his powers have kept Mjolnir from Thor, so his fields are definitely stronger than Naruto can contend with...Naruto get's atomized with something less than a furrowed brow.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Sy8000  Online

Uzumaki blitzes.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: ok but I'm talking Kurama mode Naruto in Six Paths form. I think Magneto may have overpowered defense but what about offense? Also keep in mind that he can't attract any metal but only magnetic ones (in the movie at least-I watched a video about this a while back). This will result in weaker attacks.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: also Magneto will tire out eventually, giving the persistent Naruto a chance to take the lead. And Colossus and Hercules are both much weaker than Naruto. (BTW sry for my unintended repetition in my first post in this thread. My phone was glitching out.:) )

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A year ago people had crappy arguments for Naruto. A year later they still do. Funny how that works.

Magneto sips tea while Naruto fails to break his sheilds, and while Naruto tires out, rips his body in half with his mind.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Paytience

@mad_titan: Nah...Magneto doesnt control metal...he controls elctromagnetic fields...Magneto manipulates ELECTRONS. Ferrous metals are the easiest and most natural, but he isn't limited to him.

616 magneto controls the entire electro magnetic spectrum...he has affected wood and uru metal, has fixed colossus sub-atomically, shut of the xgene with his mind, and ripped proteus apart by the electron. Proteus was made of Psionic energy,which isnvt even in the em spectrum, so alien forms of energy are not outside his reach. He has manipulated light, gravity, gama radiation, xrays, microwaves...even sound which is bloody mechanical, and Gravity, which is it's own fundamental force.

I've seen him rip a dude's blood out, form it into a string, and strangle him with it. He danced a dude around like a puppet using the victims blood as string.

No version of Naruto has the output of the Phoenix, and Magneto bottlenecked her easily. It isn't Magneto who is gonna get tired...he can pull Naruto's energy away from him dirdctly using the same bottleneck tactics. Naruto get's atomized with a thought if Magneto is pissed.

Forget the shield...Magneto tanked two nukes simultaneously WITHOUT his forcefield.

If you think Naruto is physically stronger than Hercules, you are quite frankly wrong. Marvel hercules is on par with Thor...they shook a REALM while arm wrestling. Naruto isn't anywhere near them and you have no feat to show that he is.

Naruto beat a guy who cut a moon with chakra technique? Thor and Hercules compete with Gladiator, who busted a planet with his fists.

We're talking a strength gap of exatons.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blitzes

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: Well OK then. I'm not used to that Magneto, I'm used to the weak one who can only battle the classic X-men and lose. I guess you win.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_titan: :)

Comic magneto doesn't kill the xmen because they're Xavier's mutants. He's beaten them and the Avengers at once before.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Naruto speedblitz he loses. Nothing in his arsenal will be able to penetrate Magneto's Maximum Shield. He even stopped a planet destroying bullet that was heading towards the Earth at the speed of light.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oh come on Naruto beat a guy who cut the moon in half with a single punch. Please don't tell tell me tell me any tell me any of you guys think Magneto can beat him. I doubt his forcefields are as strong as Pain's Almighty Push.

Lol ST aint relevant when it comes to Magneto and his defenses since he too has been able to control gravity and disperse of it

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Naruto speedblitz he loses. Nothing in his arsenal will be able to penetrate Magneto's Maximum Shield. He even stopped a planet destroying bullet that was heading towards the Earth at the speed of light.

Can't even speedblitz the sheilds that are already up the second hes around anyone. Literal no hope.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
DaLastUchihaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this even bumped?? Magneto at his peak is just one bad dude. Worst part about it the location. a deserted NY oh very well done. That just gives Magneto an even bigger advantage. He can just increase his defenses and all. Magneto wrecks

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags wins imo. Nothing can't breach his shields. Man can literally use ninja headbands to kill Naruto. Mags 6-7/10

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bowlt_swagg_320: But all he does is control metal. How exactly does he use gravity?

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@bowlt_swagg_320: But all he does is control metal. How exactly does he use gravity?

"Sigh" I think I already told you time after time........ His power is not controlling metal. It is generating ,creating, and manipulating magnetic fields around him trough using the ES. Electrons and protons are all under his command. Magnetism is one of the reasons he can use gravitational effects. I think @paytience already stated this above.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Naruto

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Has magnet release as well, though his magnet release has sealing properties. what would happen if he got hit with this.

Image result for magnet rasengan
because even though it's called a magnet style rasengan, it's just a regular rasengan with a sealing array on it. It also can't be altered or absorbed since Not even Madara, who could absorb and deflect practically any jutsu, couldn't do it to the rasengan. Magneto has no feats saying he can dodge it, nor does he have the speed feats to evade someone as fast as Naruto
sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also, he has his own center gravity which allows him to levitate (I think?)

TinyFord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Give Naruto all of his feats and Magneto only half of his feats and I still don't see him getting this one. Magneto is literally the best mutant villian there is, in days of futures past (first 10 pages iirc) it was clearly stated that no one could beat magneto on their own. A good team would be needed. Sure Naruto is almost as good as a good team, but one opponent won't be enough for Magneto

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: I bet he could do that easily knowing he's accomplished all the feats you mentioned earlier :)

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bowlt_swagg_320: yeah I already discussed this with paytience. Magneto has become much stronger than the Magneto I was referring to when I wrote that :)

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Apparently Magneto's forcefields have blocked cosmic attacks. They would definitely block s Rasengan.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_titan: oh I see your point. I guess if it was all of Team 7, they stomp then Right? Because naruto's only chance of victory is to speed blitz him. Other than that he doesn't have enough feats to win.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I doubt even that could happen. Magneto is a strategist. Unless he lets his guard down and release the forcefield they won't win. He probably won't do this unless he runs out of energy. He's not stupid. Sasuke should notice this. He'll use Sakura and Naruto as the distractions while he himself will hide. Magneto will get suspicious. He will tighten his guard on the forcefield, preparing for Sasuke's attack. In the meantime, Naruto and Sakura will strike the front of the forcefield, Naruto with a tailed beat bomb and Sakura backing him up with her punches. They'll take it in turns. Magneto will get mad and lose focus, slightly lowering his guard. A shadow clone of Naruto transformed into Sasuke will strike his back, Magneto will hit him, and get confused because it was a trick, and the team will strike from behind. Angry Magneto can get reckless.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_titan: so unless they irritate magneto and make him drop his guard, they can't win

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Exactly. A guy creating cosmic level forcefields won't be tired out so easily, so that's pretty much not an option. Also keep in mind that this is the super op Magneto I'm talking about (the one exaggerated by the writers). Classic Magneto would be easily beaten by Naruto alone (for example the Magneto of the Cinematic Universe or the one weakened by the Phoenix Force).

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_titan: so unless they irritate magneto and make him drop his guard, they can't win

Magneto is not highly skilled fight or very fast. If narutop uses speed to his advantage and tries to outsmart him he could win.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: In what sense is Magneto not fast? In h2h combat? Reaction time? What are you referring to when you say magneto is not fast?

In what sense is Magneto not skilled?

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Magneto can slow him down with gravity. Also, according to paytience, he could grab Northstar by the throat, though I do think Naruto is ftl. So if he's super lucky, he might use speed.

As a Naruto fan, though, I'm sure he can't outsmart Magneto.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_titan: In that case, wouldn't Naruto be the worst matchup for him, Because I'm pretty sure he would be pissed off that he can't pin Naruto down. Naruto was able to tank the cataclysm,

Image result for Naruto cataclysm

and only had a few cuts and bruises,

Not to mention, he's only gotten stronger since then. He tanked a moon splitting technique with less than half of his chakra available. he was still able to stand and fight Sasuke, despite falling from the upper atmosphere and being completely drained from over three days of fighting. Not to mention he survived being stabbed in the lung with a literal fist of lightning and falling off a cliff with someone else on top of him, and probably broke his head, neck, an spine. He's a tank. Magneto would be pissed off that Naruto won't stand down, and let his anger cloud his beter judgement, giving Naruto an opening to take him down.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Look I also side with Naruto 100% but let's face it, Magneto can literally rip him apart. His forcefields are too op to break through, having withstood Galactus' galactic destruction. That is enough to say it's an instant loss for Naruto.

Mad_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: When Marvel writers exaggerate characters' powers, they mean business. I'll give you a picture of the battle:

Naruto dashes at Magneto and hits him off guard. Magneto is thrown into the air and onto a building's wall. He turns on his forcefield while Naruto prepares a massive tailed beast Rasenshuriken. It is blocked. While Naruto is in awe, Magneto will seize the opportunity and crush him on the atomic level.

Magneto is one of the few characters Naruto just can't beat.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@supermanforever: In what sense is Magneto not fast? In h2h combat? Reaction time? What are you referring to when you say magneto is not fast?

In what sense is Magneto not skilled?

Magneto is not skilled enough to compete with Current Naruto interms of that.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: In character does Naruto usually start off fights at light speed? Does he usually go for the kill?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mad_titan: Kaguya took him into a dimension of increased gravity, but Naruto could still react to her attacks, and evaded them twice, despite the strain.

You're only bringing up defensive feats, bring up offensive feats that could beat him. Because Naruto has taken some pretty big attacks. Not to mention his body's built up the same way Madara's was, he's got senju healing, uzumaki vitality , and the kyuubi chakra to burn out any external substance or items.