VS

Earth-616 Magneto
Earth-616 Magneto

Rules:

• Both at their peak.
  • No prep/no prior knowledge.
  • Fight cannot leave the atmosphere.
  • Both determined to win.
  • Battle takes place in a deserted New York City.

Who wins?

#3 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6108 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

He can blitz Mags and kill with Gudoudama.

#5 Edited by Etheral_Dreams (6108 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Noone301994 (22173 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins.

No Caption Provided

#7 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6108 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Not fast enough, and does Magneto consistly do that against high level opponents?

#8 Posted by DesolatorStorm (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto stomps. His magnetic forcefields have blocked a cluster of nukes (leaving no damage), blocked strikes from Thor, withstood an assault from Phoenix. So yeah, Naruto's going to have one nice time trying to get past it. He can send an island into space, and with proper concentration, even with half power, he can Rip Apocalypse in half (making it clear that he has tremendous power behind his magnetic manipulation). Naruto has no chance.

#9 Posted by DesolatorStorm (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994: Not fast enough, and does Magneto consistly do that against high level opponents?

Speedblitz isn't an option for Naruto. Magneto has no trouble dealing with speedsters. He won't have difficulty with Naruto.

As for the second question, with concentration, 50% Magneto ripped Apocalypse in half. You tell me.

#11 Edited by Etheral_Dreams (6108 posts) - - Show Bio

@ulquiorra23: Magneto has never reacted to light, and even if he has, so has Naruto.

Anyways, Magneto tanking an attack from the Phoenix is great, except it's PIS considering the Phoenix Force is multiversal, and it wasn't trying to manipulate the matter in Mags's body. @desolatorstorm: Magneto has consistent trouble dealing with storm's tornadoes, and he's gotten blitzed by a Mach 5 attack.

Show me a non-PIS feat that puts him at multi-continent level, which is fodder to base Naruto let alone this version.

#12 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6108 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams: So every one of Mag's feats are PIS.

Yeah okay. Magneto removes the blood from Naruto or has a cup of tea while his shields are up.

Show me some Naruto in character speedblitz on an unknown enemy. Like doit, dare ya.

#14 Edited by Etheral_Dreams (6108 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: All I said was his blocking an attack from the Phoenix Force was PIS, not all of his feats.

Also, let's ignore the fact Naruto can regenerate internal organs, or has enough firepower to smash through Magneto's shields in base form.

OP says both are determined to win, which means Naruto will go for the quick and efficient kill as he always does in that mindset, e.g. fights against Madara and Obito, ect.

#16 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6108 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by highaccuser (28577 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto if Battle of the Week is any indicator.

#19 Posted by Leo-343 (30912 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto at his peak should win.

Avatar image for thecrewcabanger
#20 Edited by TheCrewcabanger (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams: When has Naruto ever reacted to light speed...I've read the entire manga and haven't seen anything in regards to this...Raikages are not light level speed, neither is Sasuke or anybody in the Naruverse for that matter.

Magneto can efficiently borrow magnetic energy from other planets to power his shields or energy blasts. Naruto wears that stupid ninja head gear with the metal leaf plate, this is useable by Magneto to either halt his movements all together, or to simply crush Naruto's head.

Magneto can cripple the earth and form the battlefield to whatever he feels would help give him the advantage (Geo-Magnetism,) and like an above user said, his shields have taken blows from opponents way more powerful than Naruto. I see no way Naruto can defeat Magneto.

#21 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams: Magneto will kill Naruto with a penny. Is this version of Naruto oblivious to pain? Mags can literally rip his blood out ANY time he wanted. Over and over and over again.

Mags can react to light. You yourself said that. It's common knowledge. Everyone knows it. That right there alone lost you the speedblitz argument as nothing Naruto could ever hope to do is light speed.

Mags courses a penny through Naruto's body while continuously ripping his blood out. Or, just enjoys some tea while his shields are up.

You decide.

#23 Posted by lukehero (31976 posts) - - Show Bio

@etheral_dreams: Yes he did something similar to a young XMen during a sparring match. I can post scans latter

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#24 Edited by PreCrisisBardock (8290 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is faster and his DC should give Mags pause, Shadow Clones would help also. A Rasenshuriken and he's done for.

#25 Posted by zenpaktoe82 (438 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps. I dont see how magneto could survive any of naruto's techinques. also naruto is way faster than magneto and physically stronger than him.

#27 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock: You see.......

No.

Ransenshuriken won't do jack sht to the shields. Nor would shadow clones. Or literally anything Naruto throws at him.

#29 Posted by DesolatorStorm (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@ulquiorra23: Magneto has never reacted to light, and even if he has, so has Naruto.

Anyways, Magneto tanking an attack from the Phoenix is great, except it's PIS considering the Phoenix Force is multiversal, and it wasn't trying to manipulate the matter in Mags's body. @desolatorstorm: Magneto has consistent trouble dealing with storm's tornadoes, and he's gotten blitzed by a Mach 5 attack.

Show me a non-PIS feat that puts him at multi-continent level, which is fodder to base Naruto let alone this version.

At the time, Phoenix was compared to Xavier, but attacking both mentally and physically. So Phoenix was psionically equal to Xavier. Bear in mind, Xavier could manipulate the entire earth with telepathy. So there was a tremendous amount of power he held back. Additionally, Phoenix previously overwhelmed Firelord, and constantly stated she has the power of the sun. So while not at full power(her power continuously grows), her power was incredible, and to withstand and defeat her even with help is a tremendous feat. Interesting how you pick the performance against Phoenix to be PIS, but not Storm's performance against Magneto to be PIS.

Additionally, Magneto has blocked a cluster a nukes without damage (or a single one of a megaton minimum, it's not very clear). Magneto has blocked Thor's hammer, and Cosmic Spiderman.

However, I really shouldn't take you seriously since you said base Naruto is multi-continental level. The clash at VOTE2 only spanned 2 small countries.

#30 Posted by TheCrewcabanger (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock: A rasen-shuriken barely created a small crater in the Earth when he used it on Kakuzu, so i doubt it has enough raw power to break Mags' shield.

#31 Edited by Leo-343 (30912 posts) - - Show Bio

A Rasenshuriken isn't doing jack to Peak Magneto's shields.

#32 Posted by Night4345 (8450 posts) - - Show Bio

@precrisisbardock: A rasen-shuriken barely created a small crater in the Earth when he used it on Kakuzu, so i doubt it has enough raw power to break Mags' shield.

Do you even Naruto?

#33 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (2194 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: What a fun and informative post as to why Naruto stands a chance.

Nah jk those have literally yet to appear and they probably won't ever because it's not really possible.

#35 Posted by Night4345 (8450 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: That wasn't the point of my post. It was to make fun of the thought that Naruto's first Wind Release: Rasengan (it's not even a Rasenshuriken yet) in the Hidan and Kakuzu arc makes a difference here. Naruto has had 4 power ups since then and multiple iterations of the Rasenshuriken.

#36 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (2194 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by NeonGameWave (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#39 Posted by TheCrewcabanger (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: There is nobody in the Naruverse strong enough to take Magneto's shields out. Unless you think that anybody in Naruto is stronger than Phoenix.

#40 Edited by katanalauncher (2657 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto have reacted to attacks way faster than Naruto's fastest attacks, he's stated to have lightspeed reaction in the comics due to his connection to EM spectrum.

His shield can also deflect any of Naruto's attacks which are around muti-continental at best.

He can rip the iron out of Naruto's blood, he can bascially destroy the planet by reversing magnetic pole, and he would survive without oxygen for a while.

#41 Posted by Night4345 (8450 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by StormKing1221 (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet to see one logical argument for why Naruto would take this. He has no answer for getting torn apart from the inside, it's very unlikely he could break Mag's shield, and has no distinct stat advantage that will give him a massive edge. I'm giving it to Magneto 7/10

#43 Edited by Mayhem_Tha_Kid (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Well where is this fight taking place in downtown new york or the village in the leaves because i don't think magneto would be able to kill naruto from the inside because naruto chakra is so powerful and there's so many variables to consider and the fight needs more data because if magneto could kill everyone from the inside why has he ever failed to destroy or take over anything . Im saying that in the village of the leaves or like a field in the middle of no where naruto would win i mean how many giant monsters are inside him now? now if the fights in like downtown new york magneto all the way and then i realized you posted in a deserted new york sooooooo magneto

#44 Posted by goatzilla (2203 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol what?

#45 Posted by TheCrewcabanger (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@mayhem_tha_kid: Magneto can control ANY form of magnetism, this means he can move rock, cause volcanoes to erupt, shift the rotation of the Earth, etc...

#46 Posted by Vermillion0831 (6443 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on everything said so far, gotta go with Magneto.

#47 Edited by MudaMudaMuda (5355 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is light speed now ? lmao

#48 Posted by anthonysmyth (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto rips the blood out of the poor boys body

#49 Edited by kgb725 (14366 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't the black balls around Naruto get through Magneto's shield ?