Naruto vs Julius Novachrono(Black Clover)

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@oreo6 said:

@tyki_mikk25: You still havent proved chakra isnt above time. Hogoromo traverses through time as a being of pure chakra and ontop of that he NEVER AGES. He also visits all transmigrations. Shut up and post proof to debunk my claim.

Your claim is alone shitty with one simple point, did Hagoromo dies? Yes he was dead in the end, he even can´t pass the time. He beeing visible by characters who have one part in their chakra who are connected to Hagoromo is the reason why he can come back in that time. It doesn´t make him immortal, he still dies in the end.

Alone Hagoromo dying shows that he can ages as all Naruto characters, they aren´t immortal. Even Kaguyawise, the has a time where she didn´t absorb the Shinjuu tree(Based on how we see Momoshiki and Jigen). They born as normal alies, with means Julius can Ages them to the point where they born. So he can easily still win.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Yes human hogoromo died. Not chakra hogoromo. Chakra is what im arguing for. Chakra hogormo doesn't age. Moving on

He says it himself that he travels through time as a ghost of pure chakra. Dont know what else to tell you. And the databooks go into further detail saying he also visits every transmigration. Nowhere does it say he only comes back because his chakra is in everyone.

Human hogromor dying shows he can age. Now show me where chakra hogoromo ever aged. Ill wait.

Kaguya isnt made of chakra like hogoromo was after he died though so why are you bringing up kaguya?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: again. HUMAN HOGOROMO DIED TO AGE. NOT CHAKRA HOGOROMO WHO NEVER AGES

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive been busy with college. Hence why i was a day late to replying yesterday so im probably just gonna send this one bulk message and probably become inactive again for awhile. Cause i cant keep repeating this oobvious evidence.

*Julius is faster*

Yes i even agreed he most likely was. Reason why this argument is obsolete is because Naruto has 3 layers of precog. Emotion sensing, danger sensing and field awareness. One of these precogs were so good he was able to step outside and be able to feel an entire war happeneing at different points across the planet and even the individual shinobis dying. And this was just sage mode. Even before he unlocked bijuu mode and six paths mode which is said to be an even higher state of precog. And once he starts using shadow clones (which he can literally spam since episode 1 Naruto with no amps at all made 1000 and wasnt even close to reaching his limit cause we know from the war and the last that when hes low on chakra, he'll either get whoozy or he'll pass out) then its gonna be even harder for him to tag Naruto

If Naruto was like dozens of times slower than julius than the argument of him getting speed blitzed can be made but for one Naruto has shown that he can react to lightspeed attacks. Point blank might i add but hes also been shown to speed blitz a FTL fighter. (Kaguya) Narutos not that far behind julius in speed and there isnt a single bit of evidence to prove he is. Naruto has been shown to have trouble with teleporters but that doesnt matter when julius attack potency is trash even to some of the mid tiers in Naruto. Hes mostly just a hax guy. His stats except speed are terrible for whats been shown. Yeah you could say him being rammed through buildings without giving a damn is a durability feat but thats all we were shown. You cant just up and say he can tank a mountain level attack. And Naruto surpassed mountain when he had JUST learned bijuu mode. Let alone the 2 other massive modes he gets later.

Plus saying Naruto had trouble is kinda false cause he BEATS the teleporter (sasuke) whos way above julius in everything and even has precog himself and lost to a SEVERLY WEAKEND, HOLDIG BACK Naruto. The only thing julius has over sasuke is his orecog is better...thats it.

*Julius can age him*

For one. No he cant, the only aoe time ability he has only stretches as far as the clover kingdom and Naruto can run at FTL speeds since he blitzed kaguya who can move so fast that Naruto who was able to dodge a lightspeed attack at point blank couldnt react to her speed at first. Naruto who can sense a war spanning happening across country distances away from him isnt getting tagged by an attack thats as big as a large town. And he will dodge it cause all 3 of his precog senses will tell him danger is coming and he will know where its coming from too. 2nd point. Hes not aging Naruto once he gets the cloak. Base Naruto has actually shown he can use kuramas chakra without even tranforming so he may not even need to transform to counter his time manip. Chakra has been shown multiple times to not age. From minatos seal on obito never dissapearing even AFTER HE DIED to hogoromo never aging after he died as a human and became a body of chakra AS WELL as hogoromosaying himself and im the databooks to TRANSVERSE THROUGH TIME AS A GHOST OF PURE CHAKRA. And the databooks also go further and say he visuts all transmigrations as well. There hasnt been a single instance where chakra has aged last time i checked and until anyone can post it, Narutos cloaks > Age manipulation. Also just as an fyi naruto still has the kurama avatar which is basically a huge shield around him so julius wouldnt even be able to get close to him to use his other hax and also another fyi, Naruto has shown that his clones can turn into kuramas too...

The argument for chakra being eternal can also be made since tailed beast are made of pure chakra and they cant die. Theyll always ressurect. Forever. Also Narutos forms dont eat up his chakra anymore once him and kurama became friends so julius fast forwarding time to make him run out of chakra so his cloak goes down is out of the picture. That was a problem he dealt with befire they became cool but afterwards he stopped. The only chakra Naruto uses while in his cloaked forms are his jutsus.

Stamina

if julius has shown to rewind time on himself than okay. Point taken. But if he hasnt then theres no contest. Naruto fought in an entire which lasted more than a few days last i remember while simultaneously amping 2000+ shinobi over 10x with his own chakra alone. Also protected those 2000+ shinobi with his chakra from two attacks. One of which was from the ten tails. Same attack that while he was protecting them, he himself took it in base. Fights madara and kaguya back to back, runs to the final valley in base form and then fights sasuke for another day. Just to add not only can you say this Naruto was "weakened" since all he got from the sage was the new form. He didnt get replenished from everything he did previously before that moment but at one point sasuke took his chakra during there final fight too and all this was with 50% kurama as well. Plus if Naruto ever really does run out of stamina, he can always absorb natire chakra or even have his clones away from the battle do it for him. Its a no brainer Naruto destroys him in stamina unless he can use time hax on himself.

Even if Naruto cant kill him, he can always seal him. Naruto also has these things called truth seeking orbs. Yeah if you touch them, they oneshot you and they take your soul with it as shown with minato. Said orbs are malleable and can be turned into watever the caster wills. If Naruto really wanted to, he could just make a suit around him and the second julius makes any physical contact like what he tried to do in his fight with "licht" he'll die instantly.

This all without mentioning Narutos regen as too. Kid Naruto with just a drop of the uncontrolled red kurama chakra was enough to regen a lung. I shouldnt have to explain why EOS Naruto with complete control of the chakra and MORE (chakra from all other tailed beasts, six paths chakra and sage chakra stacked on all of that) would give him even better regen. The lung thing is also impressive when you remember Naruto actually survived getting his lung stabbed as a kid since before he started regening, some time had passed and sasuke was having a conversation so thats actually a good durability feat for kid Naruto let alone EOS Naruto.

Last thing i want to say is this is EOS Naruto. I feel alot of people forgot that and think this is Hokage/current Naruto who would punt EOS Naruto across the galaxy lol imo but thats an entirely different debate.

For the last time. HOGOROMO DIED AS A HUMAN. ONCE HE BECAME *CHAKRA*, HE STOPPED AGING AND WAS ABLE TO TRANSVERSE THROUGH TIME AND VISIT ALL TRANSMIGRATIONS.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Saxz

@oreo6:

Dude I don't know what you are on but 80% of your post is factually wrong.

1. If the FTL teleporter above Julius you keep talking about is Sasuke then LOL.First things first Sasuke isn't above Julius in anything but AP and Julius would similarly stomp as bad or even worse than he stomps Naruto

Secondly Sasuke doesn't abuse his teleportation the way Julius does not to mention what Sasuke has is pseudo Teleportation, not that I am taking anything from it, but Julius teleportation is miles better, the dude like teleports multiple times in an instant and isn't bound by range.

Third- Julius gulfs Sasuke in speed,unlike Naruto& Sasuke,Julius just doesn't scale to LS attacks,he scales massively above people who scale to light speed attack

Fourth - Naruto never "dealt" with Sasuke's teleportation, he got Lol tagged by it each and every time Sasuke used it

Fifth - when the fight ends with you passed out,exhausted,out of Chakra,bleeding out, filled with Major and Minor injuries, Missing an arm and on the brink of death.you don't term that battle outcome as fighting at 50% and dusting the opponent.In short Naruto never dusted Sasuke at VOTE

2.All 3 of Naruto sensing working together isn't still as good as Julius, sure he sensed the entire battlefield, fantastic range but the range isn't what's important here, its the ability to predict attacks ergo Julius has him dusted in that department by literally being able to see the future,and not reacting off some spidey sense like Naruto does.

3.Naruto is definitely gonna get tagged by a FTL AOE City wide attack-which is Chronoanastatis.

Chroronoanastatis have feats of completely tagging at least a thousand individuals light speed attacks across a city wide AOE .Show me Naruto dodging a thousand Light fang across a city wide AOE and not him barely dodging a single one by slightly moving his head or show me Naruto covering a city wide distance at FTL speeds then you have an argument of him dodging.

Naruto moving his head slightly to barely dodge a single Light Speed bullet ≠ moving across a city wide distance at FTL speeds

Naruto Surprising a LS Kaguya from a few meters ≠ moving across a city wide distance at FTL speeds.

4.Stop equating Julius level of speed with EOS Naruto characters neither Kaguya or Sasuke are at the speed of Julius.

Naruto characters are all scaling off of LS light fang there's be nothing or no-one

quantifiably faster than that At EOS. Sure you could go and say Naruto blitz (more like surprise) Kaguya, but Kaguya is only light speed scaling of Naruto and has feats of blitzing Naruto several times,so they are all comparable in speed and comparable to Light speed Light fang

Julius scales massively above people like Asta,Yuno and magic knight captains all of whom are already Light speed-faster than light.julius is able to blitz these light speed characters to hell and back on a consistent basis anyday and everyday.

Get it? Naruto scales "to" light speed attacks while Julius scales "massively above" light speed attacks, in other words Julius is very very faster than light, add that to his teleportation and precognition and one-shot time hax then its an obvious GG .

5. Chronostatis can reach up to 10 metres as shown by the Licht(patri) fight,my point was it never required touch like you were falsely claiming and its AOE has affected things from 2 to probably a dozen meters from his person.

And also you seem to be confusing Chronostatis and chronoanastatis the latter is a signature attack, the one with the kingdom wide AOE that can tag and erase thousands of light speed attacks mid flight (lol at Naruto dodging this by the way) while the former is a casual spammable attack freezes you in time and has a smaller AOE

6.yeah Julius AP is laughably low when compared with Naruto's durability but AP was never a factor in this fight. Julius attacks ignores durability and Naruto is getting aged to grandfather levels of he is caught not to mention being caught in Julius time bubble counts as an incapacitation so GG either way

7.the one who is faster ,who can see the future and who can teleport miles away in an instant is somehow going to be overwhelmed by Rasenshurikens.fantastic logic dude

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: Thanks for dealing with him. I wasted hours of my life trying to argue with the unarguable.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Oreo6

@saxz: So much of my post you ignored....so so much.

Hes above him in durability as well. Show me one durability feat thats above sasukes.

It doesnt matter. Sasuke still teleports wnough and when he has to. Thats more than enough for Naruto to body julius. Also i like how if its sasuke despite the fact that im pretty sure i literally put his damn name in the message.

No he doesnt. Sasuke scales to Naruto and Naruto isnt far below julius so until evidence is shown, ill wait. Naruto and julius are FTL. Naruto scales above lightspeed too. Your not making a point.

No hes not when he has 3 different precogs letting him know before the chrono watever activates. Already explained this in my post above so im not getting into it again. If you guys cant read, don't debate. If Naruto can sense danger from countries away, hes not getting tagged bu town level aoe.

I already told your dumb self that Naruto blitzes kaguya who faster than his Lightspeed reaction meaning she was faster than light and Naruto speed blitzes her. Naruto is FTL in travel. Stop ignoring shit to better your argument.

Yes they are. Naruto and sasuke are FTL in travel and you cant prove otherwise. Kaguya is faster than light scaling off Naruto cause Naruto was able to didge something that was lightspeed but not dodge her.

Julius isnt massively faster than light. Can i see proof. Sure hes fmfaster tham naruto whos FTL so you could hes FTL+ but hes not MFTL. And his one shot time hax gets negged by Narutos chakra cloak.

First you said it was 2 meters. Now you say its 10 meters. And i didnt falsely accuse anything. I said all his hax EXCLUDING that one requires contact. He either has to touch you or shoot magic at you. So you can let me know.

The number of lightspeed attacks dont matter of its an aoe attack lol its suppose to catch multiple attacks. Thats what AOE means my guy.

No hes not cause chakra doesnt. Age. Dont message me again unless you read cause your being a jackass. Theres no reason i can type my arguments but you cant even read the arguments i type. That defeats the purpose of the debate.

Barely faster, dealt with a teleporter far greater than him and has precog that trumps julius. Yes he is. Anyways are we done?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: You watsed hours of your life thinking a character who has no business fighting a god tier from Naruto would be able to beat the one of the strongest in the series lol.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: hey dude, I came back and saw your posts, if chakra isn’t bound by time, then nothing in Naruto would even happen, and because it doesn’t have proof of it being existence as long as the timeline itself, but as you said, chakra doesn’t age means it’s eternal to the future, doesn’t mean it is actually beyond the timeline itself, and doesn’t make naruto resistant to time reversal, if today Julius puts a time reversal that’s above Naruto’s age, the chakra will transport back to its’ spot during that time period, or out of existence as naruto was never born.

I thought we already agreed that Julius hax can already take naruto out of existence, and the argument is either naruto is fast enough to dodge the attack?

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

You keep saying I ignored your post, I am sorry if I can't quote every letter of your post, but I make sure to counter all major points.. If you think I am ignoring anything point it out instead of being vague.

Like I said AP and durability is barely a factor in this battle especially to Julius, I made this painfully clear at the beginning I know he is massively outstated by even Naruto mid tiers in that aspect but it doesn't matter. His hax are leagues above Sasuke's and that's enough to be a deadlier opponent than Sasuke and lol at Sasuke being a greater teleporter than Julius, you've got to be trolling and also sharingan's muscle reading precog is supposed to trump time manipulation-future sight Lol come on now don't be a clown

"I already told your dumb self that Naruto blitzes kaguya who faster than his Lightspeed reaction meaning she was faster than light and Naruto speed blitzes her."

👆🤦

Do you even hear yourself, how can Naruto "blitz" Kaguya who is "faster" than his reactions 🤦🤦.... So essentially he is blitzing someone who is supposedly scaled to faster than he is. And kaguya is fast via scaling of Naruto and Naruto is fast via scaling of Kaguya. You are going around in illogical circles and I am the one who is dumb .ROFL

One minute you are saying Kaguya is so fast and Naruto can't react to her,Next freaking paragraph you are saying Naruto speed blitz Kaguya and therefore is FTL.make up your mind dammit, those two sentences could not contradict each other more... do you see the laughably flawed logic here

Even if Naruto posses Ten different sensing it doesn't matter because Julius has future sight which is better and more battle applicable. It could let Julius see all of Naruto's next actions ergo if Naruto gets a spidey tingle and dodges to the left Julius is already there waiting.simple

Yeah last I checked EOS naruto got tagged all the time by less than room level AOE and by people slower than Julius, so explain to me why Julius who is faster and has 500x more AOE isn't tagging Naruto.

lol except you provide speed feats of him being able to cover "kilometers worth" of distance at FTL speed and faster than Julius reactions then all you are doing is trolling.

Julius cast Chronoanastatis when the LS attacks were already en route ,it isn't just about the AOE, it is a massive speed feat.my guy

I already told you Julius scales above light speed by being at least 2-3x faster than people who eat light speed for breakfast,basically someone like base Asta who already had EOS Naruto level light speed reactions are considered fodder to magic knight captains and Julius >> magic knight captains by a huge margin.

Naruto and his EOS cast scales to light fang's Light speed and

then scale to each other and then that's it.

Chakra cloak being able to negate time hax is one of the top dumbest things I've ever seen on CV and that's saying something cuz this is freaking CV. So I am not going to dignify that with a response.

None of Julius spells were specifically said to require contact ,he just needs to trap you in his time bubble.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Oreo6

@crackshotboi: You can say all that but i literally gave MULTIPLE examples that its above time and all you can say "well thats not true because". What a damn joke. Talk to kishi then. If your not gonna debunk my points them stop wasting my time.

Yeah it can if it tags which it wint. Maybe if you read posts youd know that just like how you kept saying to me "julius is faster. Julius is faster" even tho i had already agreed with that crap ages ago.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Oreo6

@saxz: When almost every part of the message is important then you limit yourself and you limit the credibility of your next message cause it doesnt debunk a large portion of my last message. You ignored Narutos OP sensory abilities walking outside and being able to sense violence im different parts of the world just in sage mode. Six paths sage mode is superior to sage mode. You kept saying he'll die of age when i already talked about the cloak.

His hax is "leagues" above anyone. Hes only OP cause of 2 damn moves my guy lol relax. His future sight and his reverse tome magic. Thats it. Yes he is a greater teleporter cause not only can he teleport but hes LEAGUES stronger than him and LEAGUES faster than him while also having his own form of precog, genjutsu so OP he doesnt even have to look at you and has sealing. He literally has what julius can do AND MORE except two things. Future sight and time magic....thats it. And the fact sasuke still has precog of his own is insane.

I never said his sharingan trumped mind reading. Actually read instead of being ignorant. Thanks fool.

I didnt i would have to explain why Naruto speed blitzed cause almost anyone worth a damn in debating and knowledge of Naruto knows this. Naruto speed blitzed kaguya when be got pissed off after what happened to obito. Serious Naruto >> kaguya. And thats happened millions of times in anime before. Your dumb because of your own dumb reasons.

Your an absolute joke if you think 10 forms of precog is below not even full future sight. Your also a joke if you beleive julius has more battel experience than Naruto 😂😂😂 the dude was in 1 battle. Naruto was fighting his whole series, fought in a war and then started fighting gods. Julius doesnt even have nore experience than anbu kakashi.

Julius future sight isnt that broken.

Julius time reversal magic isnt as fast as him. The hell? Wheres the proof his attacks are at the same speed as his own speed?

LS? LS is garbage. Naruto dodged LS at point blank so why even bring up the AOE attack anyway if its only catching LS attacks.

Dont know where you got 2-3x from if asta only has lightspeed reactions and isnt lightspeed in travel. Yeah sure okay. Julius has 2-3x faster REACTION than asta. Thats cool. Asta isnt FTL on foot.

Chakra cloak being able to negate hax can "sound" as dumb as it wants. Ill wait for a debunk. There was another thread of Naruto vs baragaan from bleach and thats where i got the thought from anyway. So yeha dont dignifu that post. Just let me get the concession and be on my way.

They dont have ti be specified. They were shown aka he tried to touch licht. Aka he killed those two guys with orbs if magic. It doesnt need to be stated. Where was it stated narutos teeth arent made of cheese cause by your logic, i could say that they are since it wasnt stated they werent.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By crackshotboi

@oreo6: non of your chakra above time argument remotely comes close to what being beyond time means in anyway, what am I gonna debunk about? Your chakra head-cannon that still isn’t beyond time itself? 5D naruto all the way then? Lmao

alright then, so you do agree that chakra cloak won’t prevent him from getting reversed into non-existence if he gets tagged, good.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By mbatz

@oreo6: IMBECILE!!!

Weve done this dance for a ridiculous amount of time you’ve lost all credibility.

Your the type of person to wank to naruto in the physical sense honestly stop jakking of to him.

No Caption Provided

Yeah no one supports you on any argument your delusional and should be banned

Your argument is retarded

By default it’s Julius wins or Stalemate which is highly unlikely, Julius has a higher chance of winning.

You also forgot the characters are in character. If naruto sense something bad from Julius he won’t run away forever, in fact for a naruto fan your quite Stupid, naruto would run face first into danger and he’s done so countless times. Retard.

Julius is massively faster than naruto

Julius is faster than Naruto dodging countless FTL attacks from point black.

Naruto barely dodged an FTL attack and he doesn’t scale to Kaguya who is absurdly more powerful and faster than Naruto. Naruto only blitzed Kaguya once and it was by surprise. Your Stupid.

Thats combat speed also even if we did allow for that feat to be taken literally and not an outlier done for the sake of plot. But like I said she was surprised you braindead monkey.

If you think Naruto is FTL in travel post a pick of naruto outrunning light. Not dodging because to dodge you don’t have to move FTL show us a moment of naruto outrunning light.

Julius won’t get tagged by naruto due to hax

Julius won’t get tagged because

1. He’s already too fast, or at least faster than naruto

2. He can see the future, which is precognition that beats naruto’s senses

3. He can just rewind jutsu’s like he reminded the light speed city wide attack

4. He can teleport, meaning by default naruto doesn’t have a counter

Naruto can’t do anything and physical confrontation would end in naruto being put in Chrono stasis or worse Chrono anastasis meaning naruto can never approach Julius in the fight, but that’s if he was a video game character your controlling in character naruto would charge head first into danger you moron

Charkra isn’t above time

To anyone looking at this conversation go to page 3 where I debunk this guy countless times on why chakra isn’t above time

Charka isn’t above time I already asked you for evidence and you have supplied absolutely nothing that is viable.

Your argument to users is alway prove Chakra isn’t above time, YOUR DAMAGED IN THE HEAD, thats a burden of proof fallacy claims you make are to be proven by yourself the burden of proof falls on you the unloved child of your family

Naruto if he is tagged and he will get tagged Julius is much faster and can teleport and has precognition will look where naruto is going to move according to he’s senses and chrono anastasis will trigger simple then naruto is turned to a baby or into an old man or into non-existence.

Look, your argument doesn’t work naruto can never approach Julius for a stalemate in reality in character Naruto will charge head in despite he’s senses and he will die.

Despite what I call you I do take you seriously enough to listen to your fatally flawed logic thats why I’m going to make it my mission to cure you of your cancerous beliefs I will reply for months or years just ask @ecoblitz how annoying I can be.

Im pretty sure even he knows Julius wins

Julius Novachrono wins

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this still being argued? Naruto ages that's a fact. Hagoromo even ages. He was born as a kid and died an old man meaning even he is susceptible to julius hax. His clones are also being over hyped and are widely inconsistent as they has been taken out by mere shuriken even his SOSP versions and they even apparently have less chakra than sakura who at that point had so little chakra she had to manually pump naruto heart to keep him alive

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Naruto aging isnt the point genius. And hogoromo doesn't age after he becomes chakra which is the point. He only aged when he was human.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Im wanking Naruto by saying his chakra cloak will protect him? Okay. And its funny you post that picture. I asked him to describe to me wenever i wanked Naruto and he couldnt tell me a single instance.

He doesnt. He only wins 2/10 times to be honest and those are all luck based.

Naruto doesnt have to run away forever from an attack as big as a kingdom. Show me a time Naruto sensed danger from his sage mode and ran into it. When he sensed raikages attack he avoided it. Why didnt he run into madaras light fang?

Julius isnt massively FTL. And you have no proof to show it. Julius is only FTL+ if you actually think kaguya is massively stronger than Naruto than youve read the wrong series. There are so many instances where Naruto gave kaguya trouble. Litetally punches her dead in her face in the lava dimension, guves her so much trouble in the ice dimension she had to run away, He effortlessly breaks out of one of her attacks when he uses boil release, he literally cuts her arm off. What are you on about? Show me the scan of julius dodging countelss FTL attacks pount blank. Every attack that was thrown at him was from a distance. Kaguya wasnt speed blitzed by surprise either. She was literally looking at him.

No it wasnt combat speed cause he ran ti her and speed blutzed her. What kind of idiot gets running up to someone confused with combat speed? 😂 aw man this is gold.

The scan of Naruto blitzing and cutting kaguyas arm off is the feat where he becomes FTL in travel.

1.ooking into the future beats all of Narutos precog seperately. Not all 3 of them together. Sorry.

2. Sasuke cluld teleport and he was a much stronger fighter than julius who also has precog.

3. Naruto will hust fight until he runs out of stamina and 1 shot him. Still waiting for a time when Naruto sensed danger and rushed into it.

Already proved countelss times chakra is above. Anyone wanting the evidence refer to post #203 thats why i asked you to prove how chakra isnt above time cause for some reason your scared to debunk anything i say and you just peek out when another person replies to me like a punk.

Narutoss 3 layer precog will allow him to avoid danger. Even if julius sees the future and shows up behind Naruto or something, his senses will allow him to get away. There is in no instance where julius will be faster than his senses. Unless you can prove julis is dozens of times faster than Naruto. Using the other BC characters that hes above is good except nome of those characters are FTL in travel like Naruto is. Asta is only FTL in reaction. Meaning julius is above his REACTION. Theres no proof julius is MFTL in travel.

No he wont. Still waitimg for a time Naruto sensed danger and ran into it. When he sensed raikages attack, he avoided it. When he sensed light fang he did the same.

You can be as annoying as you want. Ive actually debated so long that people couldnt reply anymore to the thread. I forgot what website it was though. And thats a lie. You say you listen to what i say but theres been multiple times where i straight up called you out for ignoring some of my evidence.

I already agreed julius can beat part 1 Naruto lol

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: naruto aging is the point. If he can age then he gets one shot by julius hax

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: idk wbu you tagged me, but the only reason I haven’t been back to that thread is because I no longer have a computer and have been debating on mobile on here since

imtrynagamble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Timestop GG.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

@oreo6 said:

@saxz: When almost every part of the message is important then you limit yourself and you limit the credibility of your next message cause it doesnt debunk a large portion of my last message.

Is that right?? IMO every single point you made was countered.but fear not I'm quoting every single sentence this time

You ignored Narutos OP sensory abilities

its quite good but not OP.its a great sensory ability but not a great precog ability on the Level of Julius

walking outside and being able to sense violence im different parts of the world just in sage mode. Six paths sage mode is superior to sage mode.

This isn't a sensing distance competition,it is a 1 on 1 battle and a precog competition

You kept saying he'll die of age when i already talked about the cloak.

Still not dignifying this with a response

His hax is "leagues" above anyone. Hes only OP cause of 2 damn moves my guy lol relax. His future sight and his reverse tome magic.

Sometimes a single broken ability is all you need to be OP, take kamui for instance, Obito is OP in the verse basically because of a single move.

Thats it. Yes he is a greater teleporter cause not only can he teleport but hes LEAGUES stronger than him

Yes,Sasuke is easily stronger in stats,durability DC and AP all of which are nigh useless here

and LEAGUES faster than him

Get that wank outta here, no incarnated wank of Sasuke is leagues faster than Julius

while also having his own form of precog,

Nothing compared to the actual future sight which Julius posses

genjutsu so OP he doesnt even have to look at youawe at

Genjutsu doesn't have a place in this current battle

and has sealing.

Julius sealing is better and casually spammable

He literally has what julius can do AND MORE except two things. Future sight and time magic....thats it. And the fact sasuke still has precog of his own is insane.

Having more versatility doesn't make you a deadlier fighter than someone with really insane set of hax

I never said his sharingan trumped mind reading. Actually read instead of being ignorant. Thanks fool.

Someone's getting salty over nothing.

I didnt i would have to explain why Naruto speed blitzed cause almost anyone worth a damn in debating and knowledge of Naruto knows this. Naruto speed blitzed kaguya when be got pissed off after what happened to obito. Serious Naruto >> kaguya. And thats happened millions of times in anime before. Your dumb because of your own dumb reasons.

Apparently Naruto wasn't serious in the whole fight that determined the fate of the world ? Anyone with a modicum of knowledge in Naruto knows Kaguya stomps the living hell out of a 100x bloodlusted Naruto without his precious plot armour. Prior to that Obito scenario ,Kaguya casually blitz a dozen Naruto clones, Kaguya was taken by surprise in that instant evidenced by Naruto failing to replicate that feat, especially when all the duo needed was to tag Kaguya with their cheat palm at the same time to win. If they could easily tag Kaguya by just getting "serious" explain to me why that fight wasn't over in seconds.in other words they are all comparable in speed with no-one being ridiculously faster than the other. And all scale to the LF feat and nothing more

Your an absolute joke if you think 10 forms of precog is below not even full future sight. Your also a joke if you beleive julius has more battel experience than Naruto 😂😂😂 the dude was in 1 battle. Naruto was fighting his whole series, fought in a war and then started fighting gods. Julius doesnt even have nore experience than anbu kakashi.

I said forms of sensing... What all the sensing aim to achieve is a pseudo precog or prediction of what the opponent is going to do next, via sensing emotions or Chakra or whatever,granted it is a good field awareness ability but it isn't and can never be a better precognition than someone who can actually see into the damn future ..............and just as an extra still posses a good field awareness ability via Mana zone and Mana sensing

I really don't know what you are blabbing about experience for,you are wasting words and you think the Wizard king who is supposedly a middle aged man and the strongest Magic knight has only being in one battle and therefore lacks experience. Just drop it dude,no-one is talking about experience and if we where, you are already making a joke out of yourself

Julius future sight isnt that broken.

Combined with Teleportation,his other time hax abilities and speed,oh yes it is

Julius time reversal magic isnt as fast as him. The hell? Wheres the proof his attacks are at the same speed as his own speed?

His spells are tought activated via his own reactions, so they are definitely as fast as he is, do you have anything that suggest otherwise

LS? LS is garbage. Naruto dodged LS at point blank so why even bring up the AOE attack anyway if its only catching LS attacks.

Light speed is the upper speed limit of the verse which no-one has surpassed all EOS characters are light speed scaling from Naruto barely dodging LF and no single character was quantifiably faster than Naruto at EOS not even Kaguya so all EOS characters are stuck at Light speed - barely faster than light... ,I have no idea why you would call it trash

Chronoanastatis when activated tagged several light speed attacks across kilometers worth of distance.Its an AOE attack which Naruto can never even dream to outrun, Naruto can't be faster than Julius perception.I 'll say this again ; "Last I checked EOS naruto got tagged all the time by less than room level AOE and by people slower than Julius, so explain to me why Julius who is faster and has 500x more AOE isn't tagging Naruto."

Dont know where you got 2-3x from if asta only has lightspeed reactions and isnt lightspeed in travel. Yeah sure okay. Julius has 2-3x faster REACTION than asta. Thats cool. Asta isnt FTL on foot.

I don't know what you are trying to pull here but let me get this straight I said Julius is 2-3x faster than magic knight captains who are way faster than base Asta. Base Asta has light speed reactions and combat speed and has shown and dealt with way more LS attacks than Naruto ever did at EOS. Base Asta is fodder to Julius in speed . So it goes like this Julius >>> Magic knight captains >>>Base Asta >>> EOS Naruto.

I really dont know what you mean by FTL on Foot ,Asta doesn't faster than light travel speeds but he does have FTL combat speed and short burst movement speed which are already greater or on par Naruto

Chakra cloak being able to negate hax can "sound" as dumb as it wants. Ill wait for a debunk. There was another thread of Naruto vs baragaan from bleach and thats where i got the thought from anyway. So yeha

I am glad we all agree it sounds dumb... And I ain't gonna waste time trying to debunk dumb baseless things that debunks themselves.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: No because his chakra cant age and hes covered in chakra when he goes into his cloak.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: his cloak doesn't make him immune to time hax? That's pure headcanon. You could argue kurama avatar could since it's kurama in physical form but not his regular cloak.

Also using hagoromo as an example is bad for 3 reasons

1. Naruto is at best half of him since he only got half of his power. Hagoromo is also the direct child of kaguya

2. Hagoromo chakra did age otherwise it would have been an infant (he had chakra ever since he was born). The fact that it's him as he was when he died means that it simply takes the appearance of what he last looked like.

3. Naruto has no idea how to do what hagoromo did.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: If thats what you think.

I consider 3 different senses, one so strong it can sense conflict around the entire planet OP.

Sensing danger around the planet is relevant because it shows how potent and how far away he can sense danger. Julius could be countries away from Naruto and he would sense his danger.

So concession accepted. Its just that simple. Of your not gonna counter a point then i win by default. Do you not know how debates work?

Yeah but his future sight isn't broken of he cant tag his opponent and his other "OP" attack only spands the size of a kingdom. Like cmon.

Thats not the point. Why is ignorance so frequent on this site? Because sasuke destroys julius in all stats and can teleport. Sasuke is an overall WAY TOUGHER opponent than julius.

I was saying he was faster than him in travel 🤦‍♂️ and id argue every boruto character would run circles aroynd julius so no id say adult sasukes leagues faster than him.

That wasnt the reason i mentioned sasukes precog. Again why is intelligence so rare on here? I brought up sasukes precog to show you how much of a tough opponent Naruto dealt with who can also teleport liken julius.

Again WHY IS INTELLECT SO RARE ON HERE? 😂 i brought genjutsu to show you how much of a tough opponent sasuke was for Naruto.

Same as above. Only brought up sealing to show why he wqs such a tough opponent for Naruto.

Im getting salty cause your ignorance takes the fun out if the debate. You keep typing without reading and its annoying.

No he wasnt. He wasnt pissed off when he fought kaguya but he got pissed when obuto died. Thats what the series shows us. Dont ask me. Ask the writer. Also Goku was laughing a few times when he fought frieza on namek. Anyways next. The fight wasnt over in a second cause Naruto wasnt mad in the beginning?...common sense should kick in to tell you these things. Also shes immortal so they cant really end the fight wenever they want.

You can say what you want about kaguya but i already listed multiple examples. Naruto literally decks her in her face in the lava dimension, almost stalemeates her in a chakra fist clash, tanks every attack she throws at him in the ice dimension, overpowers her when he uses boil release in the ice dimension, FORCES HER TO RUN AWAY when they fought in the ice dimension and speed blitzes and chops her arm off. Saying kaguya can destroy Naruto is unsupported headcanon. Moving on.

Yes it can when the future sight isnt even full sight if the future. Meanwhile youll have 10 senses all CONSTANTLY going iff so they your alerted 24/7. It would be nigh impossible to hit you.

Yes i can. He was only SHOWN to be in 1 battle. You cant just slap watever experience feats you want based on hunches. You cant just say "this character has more experience than this character" based off a fucking hunch. Whats wrong with you? Its like you dont know how cs debates goes. By your logic i can just assume julius has the most battel experience in all of fiction "cause hes the wizard king". Cmon man.

Well its a good thing i wasnt only talking about future sight so thanks for adding extra. His future sight isnt that OP.

Proof that his abilities are thought activated? Last time i checked all attacks in BC are spells in a book. And that would mean his attacks are as fast as his thoughts. You would need proof for how fast he thinks.

But thats false cayse kaguya did outspeed Naruto. Thats the reason shes FTL in the first place. It wasnt until Naruto got enraged that he becane faster than her. The Naruto that dodged the light fang wasnt enraged either so dont even try and bring up madara.

When did Naruto get tagged all the time? The only times i can remember him getting at all was when He didnt know what limbo was so he got surprise attacked and even sasuke. The only time sasuke hits CLOAKED Naruto is when he teleports behind him WHILE he was distracted by a fireball so dont say "oh well julius will teleport behind him" cause Naruto was occupied too. The only two times Naruto ever really got hit was on special occasions. Actually he gets hit a 3rd time by kaguya when they have a chakra fist clash. Reason he gets hit is cause he thought he would overpower her. And kaguya tags Naruto but again that Naruto wasnt serious fully going out Naruto cause when he fully goes out he blitzes her.

We're talking about julius travel speed. Julius isnt 2-3x faster than light scaling from asta cause ASTA ISNT LIGHTSPEED ON FOOT. Neither are the magic knights last time i checked. What magic knight os FTL on foot. The only thing your praising is that his reaction time is good.

Asta was never greater than Naruto in travel speed. Your trying to say that julius is MFTL in travel scaling by asta and the magic knights. Asta having FTL combat speed and reaction doesnt prove any travel speed for julius. I actually dont even consider 2 or 3x as MFTL but watever.

Baseless yet i have multiple pages all backed by evidence from the series that your too much of a punk to even attempt to debunk.

Again if your not gonna counter my claims then i win by default. Case and point chakra cloak can negate time hax.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Oreo6

@theemperor95: Why not? His regular cloak is chakra is it not?

1. Naruto doesnt have to be Hogoromo cause chakra is chakra. Point blank period. The only differences between ninjas chakras is how strong the chakra is but the properties of chakra never change. If one persons chakra is above time. Unless its a jutsu then all chakra is above time.

2. No it wouldn't have been cause he died as an old man so when he became a ghost, he took on the appearance of his current body. Which was an old man. Theres multiple examples of this even in Naruto the series. All the edotensei come back as the way they were killed

3.he doesnt have to. As long as the chakra is up, then the chakra will negate the time cause thats what chakra can do. He doesnt have to tweak his chakra to do what chakra does naturally. I bet hogoromo didnt choose to be able to transverse time.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By TheEmperor95

@oreo6: ...how do you not realizing you are using a DEAD person who died from OLD age to justify naruto being immune to aging... naruto himself has aged throughout the entire series.

Not a single thing in the series points to his cloak making him immune to time hax. A ghost being able to come back from the dead doesn't make them transcend time. Obito was also able to do so yet he doesn't transcend time. How you even come to that conclusion is unknown but completely false and unsubstantiated.

Hagoromo purposefully came to naruto and sasuke btw. The best he did was a psuedo resurrection (which we already know is possible). Again if his chakra did not age he would have appeared as an infant since that is how he looked when he received chakra.

Edit: we also know that as you age you lose chakra. That shouldn't happen if it was immune to time

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Oreo6

@theemperor95: Again your ignoring the fact that my atgument isnt that Naruto himself cant age. Im arguing that chakra diesnt age and when Naruto uses his chakra cloaks, his body is covered in chakra.

The reason im using hogoromo is cause hogoromos body becane chakra after he died.

Actually your wrong. Damn near everything points to his cloak being able to negate time hax.

Hogomormo never came back to life...see this is how ik you dont know what the argument is and is just talking just to talk. Hogormo after transforming into chakra is able to transverse and teavel through time. The databooks even say that he visits all transmigration. He did that after becoming nothing but pure chakra. Meaning chakra has properties of being above time.

Yeah i know he did. That matters why? No why would he go back to being a baby if he didnt die as a baby? You make no sense. Your using what you THINK should happen when he died but the series is telling you NO. Your tryikg to make the rules of the Narutoverse.

First of all your wrong. Show me a scan where that was stated. Second of all running out of chakra diesnt mean chakra is below time. You said tgat as you age you LOSE chakra...how does that mean that the chakra itself changes? All he is is running out of reserves. Its not changing the chakras propety of being above time.

Your wrong anyway cause that qas never stated.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Oreo6

@theemperor95: losing magic doesnt mean my magic is less powerful. It just means im running out of reserves.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and i thought naruto vs bleach was bad

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:YOU IMBECILE IM GOING TO DEBUNK YOU HAGOROMO FALSE CLAIM RIGHT NOW

First of naruto and Juubidara have the same cloak except madara’s cloak doesn’t need to be activated it’s a passive cloak that remains permanently.

AND YES IN THE MANGA ITS MADE FROM CHAKRA!!! Look closely you imbecile it’s just more concentrated then naruto’s cloak.

No Caption Provided

The sage of six paths when he was alive had the same cloak as Madara and we know this because Madara literally says “So this is six paths power”.

But I know for a retard like you that’s not going to be enough so here’s a scan of when Hagoromo said that Madara has become a reincarnation of himself when combined he’s cells with Hashirama’s cells which means he combined Indra and Asura DNA making him a reincarnation of himself

No Caption Provided

Although he had become a reincarnation of Hagoromo and had attained a chakra variation of Hagoromo he didn’t have enough chakra and he was on he’s deathbed anyway.

However when Madara was resurrected and became Juubidara, Hagoromo said he was approaching him and he’s mother in Chakra.

No Caption Provided

Do you understand IMBECILE. Madara had the powers of Hagoromo. Hagoromo had the same cloak as Madara WHICH WAS MADE FROM CHAKRA AND HE DIED YOU RETARD AND NARUTO HAD A LESS CONCENTRATED VARIATION OF HAGOROMO’S POWER OR RATHER JUST HALF OF IT IN TERMS OF ABILITIES.

THAT MEAN CHAKRA IS SUSCEPTIBLE TO TIME IF HAGOROMO WITH HES CLOAK MADE FROM CHAKRA, THE SAME CLOAK MADARA HAS CAN DIE OF AGE.

Julius Novachrono wins

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: Lol ARE YOU SERIOUS? That garbage logic. Who cares what cloak there wearing!? Oh wow so because they have the same clothes, that means something right? Yeah sure. And yeah madara said it was the power of the six paths cause he was the ten tails jinchuriki. He wasnt as strong as the sage of six paths. Just wanted to point that out. Thats why he even says he was APPROACHING HIM and his mothers chakra.

MADARA DIED CAUSE HE GOT HIS CHAKRA TAKEN YOU FOOL 😂😂😂 HE GOT HIS CHAKRA ABSORBED. And in Naruto when you have ZERO chakra you DIE...freakin idiot man.

Yeah he beats kid Naruto. NovaChrono is a cool name though.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: And i already agreed hogoromo died. Idk why you idiots keep saying he died of age like thats suppose to debunk my claim. Hogormo died if age. Once he becane a chakra ghost, he never aged. Human hogoromo isnt above time. Chakra hogoromo is above time.

Said this like 60 times now. And this is why i always say your ignoring posts.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: Lol ARE YOU SERIOUS? That garbage logic. Who cares what cloak there wearing!? Oh wow so because they have the same clothes, that means something right? Yeah sure. And yeah madara said it was the power of the six paths cause he was the ten tails jinchuriki. He wasnt as strong as the sage of six paths. Just wanted to point that out. Thats why he even says he was APPROACHING HIM and his mothers chakra.

MADARA DIED CAUSE HE GOT HIS CHAKRA TAKEN YOU DUMBASS 😂😂😂 HE GOT HIS CHAKRA ABSORBED. And in Naruto when you have ZERO chakra you DIE...freakin idiot man.

Yeah he beats kid Naruto. NovaChrono is a cool name though.

IMBECILE

You havent debunked anything if anything youve made the fact that Hagoromo died of old age more impressive. I never talked about Madara’s death your just making a sad attempt to make it seem like I don’t know what I’m talking about imbecile. I said Juubidara has the same cloak as Hagoromo, Naruto has the same cloak as them but it needs to be activated and it’s not passive.

Hagoromo with he’s superior cloak died of old age because as you‘ve pointed out Madara was only approaching Hagoromo, meaning Naruto has no reason to be unaffected by time if Madara has a superior cloak and Hagoromo definitely has a more powerful cloak.

IMBECILE

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: And i already agreed hogoromo died. Idk why you idiots keep saying he died of age like thats suppose to debunk my claim. Hogormo died if age. Once he becane a chakra ghost, he never aged. Human hogoromo isnt above time. Chakra hogoromo is above time.

Said this like 60 times now. And this is why i always say your ignoring posts.

Your an imbecile your confirming naruto would die because of time manipulation. Hagoromo had a better version of the cloak that was on passively and he died. To agree that Hagoromo died and agree he isn’t above time when he had the same chakra cloak as Madara makes you mentally disabled for not putting two and two together.

Julius Novachrono

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: The cloak doesnt matter....you get the cloak because you have six paths power or because your the ten tails jinchuriki. KCM Naruto had a six oaths cloak so i guess KCM Naruto is around six paths madara level.

Okay now i kinda see what your saying but its all wrong from one simple fact. Madaras body isnt made from chakra. The cloak that hes wearing is....madaras body dying doesnt matter because his body isnt made of chakra whuch is above time. Only his clothes are. And your also wrong about sage of six paths. His clothes arent even made of chackra. The clothes he wears, everyone who followed him wore so by your logic, his whole group would be aroynd his level of power. False.

Plus again madara died cause he got his chakra taken. Chakra being taken from you doesnt prove its not above time.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: No im not. Human Naruto would die from julius IF HIS CHAKRA CLOAK WASNT PROTECTING HIM. Because chakra is above time, once Naruto puts his cloak on, he wont die. Again I've said this 60 times but you like to ignore posts.

Hogoromo never had a chakra cloak and even if he did, that means his clothes are above time. Not his body. When he died his body wasnt chakra. His body didnt become chakra till AFTER he died. Meaning again after he died, he became above time.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: Also Narutos cloak is different from everyone elses cloak.

Madara has a cloak but its only clothes. Narutos cloak actually civers his whole body. Thats why his face and skin turns yellow. So you you keep saying madaras cloak is this. Madaras cloak is that but madaras cloak doesnt fully orotect his body like Narutos does.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By mbatz
@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: Also Narutos cloak is different from everyone elses cloak.

Madara has a cloak but its only clothes. Narutos cloak actually civers his whole body. Thats why his face and skin turns yellow. So you you keep saying madaras cloak is this. Madaras cloak is that but madaras cloak doesnt fully orotect his body like Narutos does.

Your attempts to disprove my claims are appalling hence why I call you IMBECILE.

Madara’s cloak or form is the same as naruto’s but more refined, it encompasses he’s whole body, that’s why when he had he’s sage of six paths chakra taken by Kaguya he reverted back to normal.

This definitively proves that Madara who has the same cloak as Hagoromo aren’t above time because Hagoromo who has the same form as Madara died from age you’d have to be an idiot to say that the white skin isnt a result of Sage of six paths chakra being infused with the human body.

Chakra isn’t above time, Madara’s whole body was infused with Sage of Six paths chakra that’s why he’s skin was white like Hagoromo and when Madara’s chakra was taken he died with normal skin. The only difference is that Hagoromo died with the cloak or form activated as a passive. Your a clown worse then Goku.

Julius Chrononova wins

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Actually its not. Your blatantly lying. Madaras cloak is his clothes. Narutos cloak covers his entire body hence why he turns yellow. And thanks for ignoring more posts. Show me a single scan where madaras cloak covered his body you damn liar.

I can debate but once you start lying thats when youve become a scumbag.

Madara having the same cloak means what? Again by your logic KCM Naruto is as strong as six paths madara.

Madara reverted back to normal cause he had all his chakra taken. So his transformed state went back to base form.

The white skin isnt chakra though. There skin just turns white. Show me a scan where the skin is chakra ir was stated to he chakra.

Chakra is above time. Only madaras clothes were chakra.

Hogoromo didnt die with any cloak actiavted. He doesnt even have cloak.

He beats part 1 Naruto.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: Calls me a clown.

Implies KCM Naruto = Six paths madara 😂😂😂

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By AnimeFreak1
Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Bro after he said and straight up lied about the cloaks m, thats when i knew i was done.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: Actually its not. Your blatantly lying. Madaras cloak is his clothes. Narutos cloak covers his entire body hence why he turns yellow. And thanks for ignoring more posts. Show me a single scan where madaras cloak covered his body you damn liar.

I can debate but once you start lying thats when youve become a scumbag.

Madara having the same cloak means what? Again by your logic KCM Naruto is as strong as six paths madara.

Madara reverted back to normal cause he had all his chakra taken. So his transformed state went back to base form.

The white skin isnt chakra though. There skin just turns white. Show me a scan where the skin is chakra ir was stated to he chakra.

Chakra is above time. Only madaras clothes were chakra.

Hogoromo didnt die with any cloak actiavted. He doesnt even have cloak.

He beats part 1 Naruto.

IMBECILE

You saying that Madara doesn’t have chakra infused in he’s body remains to be seen as that is a burden of proof fallacy so the burden of proof falls on you to prove otherwise.

Madara has white skin the same way naruto has yellow skin when they are in there sage of six paths forms.

Juubidara was also capable of regenerating entire limbs whilst in that form and he never bleed from large gaps in he’s body made by Gai senses and even regenerated large parts of he’s body a feat that he couldn’t do with hashirama cells since he couldn’t regenerate an entire arm and had to take white zetsu’s arm

But the definitive proof that Madara and Naruto’s forms are the same is that Madara said himself that he has the form that naruto has, meaning that all my statements still stand with Hagoromo dying of age with a superior form to naruto. Scans below

No Caption Provided

Imbecile Madara has both of those powers including naruto’s form you lied about him not having it. Yet you call me a lier. Says the guy has not put a single scan as evidence Madara has the same form as sage of six paths, Naruto has an Inferior form of it. Hagoromo died of age.

Julius Novachrono wins

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

1. Wait, did he imply KCM Naruto is as strong as Madara?! Or was it something else?

2. Here's what I suggest for whatever the case may be...... try 3 times........ then if he still doesn't agree despite the evidence shoved in his face.... give up and move on.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius wins.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

1. I never implied KCM naruto was as strong as Madara

2. Your man thinks Naruto is above time manipulation

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz:

What kind of time manipulation abilities?

Maybe that will give me a better idea......

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By mbatz

@animefreak1: Edit sorry: Turning naruto into a child (Chrono anastasis)

Freezing in time (Chrono stasis)

Accelerating time (not sure of the name)

Teleportation

Precognition

Casual FTL not from scaling but he’s own feats of dodging LS attacks