Naruto vs Julius Novachrono(Black Clover)

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mbatz: Also stop ignorimg chakra being eternal cause you cant find a counter.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: Tail beast being able to resurrect with chakra doesn’t mean chakra is eternal with time itself, you have to proof chakra actually exist alone with the begining of that timeline, not in a midway to infinite forwarding range, naruto will still be turned into the stage before all those chakra BS.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackshotboi: Of you were smart youd know my argument for chakra being eternal has nothing to do with age....so what the hell are you on about?

We already know hes not affe ted by the time though hence he doesnt age. Same as with any ither form of chakra. I thought we were over this already.

Julius doesnt non exist anything and i already proved why his nonexistence wouldnt work. It cant catch him

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: the non existence is only kingdom length. Its not tagging him.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackshotboi: If it resurrects for all eternity then thats eternal....your getting your arguments mixed up. Im not even talking about the tailed beast being above time. Im just talking about them beimg eternal and they are. They resurrect eternally. Thats eternal. The chakra never goes away. It never vanishes. Thats eternal

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By mbatz

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: I literally gave you the chapter and 2 pages. Chapter 670 page 5 and 7. Im on mobile as i said earlier so i cant post scans.

And thats rich coming from the guy who said magic is the same as chakra and that julius can use all his hax without contact lol.

He literally says he moved forward through time in that same scan. And he also says it again in another page. Databook says he vists all transmigrations.

I posted chapter 670 page 5 and 7 you imbecile. It shows that hagoromo has been watching and been moving forward in time the Same way we move forward in time also

Edit: post 146

There is no mention of all transmigrations that’s a lie

Julius wins

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: btw, you are missing the point here, even if chakra existed along with time, why does it matter? Time reversal of Naruto’s age on that chakra cloak will make it back to its original state (before Naruto was born, which they become nonexistent or their location during that moment)

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: the non existence is only kingdom length. Its not tagging him.

Julius is faster you imbecile

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: No it hasnt. Your just twisting the words because you have no arguments. Can you visti all transmigrations? Alright then. And no its not a lie. Educate yourself. Its in the databokk on hogormors section.

Hogoromo moves in the past, present and future. Him flowing through time isnt the same as ours and you have no proof to say it.

Julius gets beat by even mid tiers like obito.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By crackshotboi

@oreo6: chakra never goes away, sure, when time is reversed, they don’t go away of course, they will be where they were at during that moment, which we can have it to the time before Kaguya even had chakra and end all this shit

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: No it doesnt. And yet you want to call ne a liar lol. Moving through time to all the reincarantions? Wow i didnt know i could do that XD

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackshotboi: Tbh whats the farthest he even reversed time anyway?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: No it doesnt. And yet you want to call ne a liar lol. Moving through time to all the reincarantions? Wow i didnt know i could do that XD

Yes moving forward through time like a normal person and meeting all the reincarnations of he’s son up until naruto and sasuke

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: Yeah sure. I didnt know i could meet uo with people without aging, talking to my sons in two different places at once and going to every transmigration dude

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@crackshotboi: Tbh whats the farthest he even reversed time anyway?

Further than Narutos lifespan from 40-7

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: Welp like I said. Its kingdom sized. Even sakura could dodge that.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: Welp like o said. Its kingdom sized. Even sakura could dodge that.

Your a special imbecile I’ll give you that

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: If your lightspeed, running away from a kingdom sized attack is easy. If you think otherwise, you were born prematurely. Unless the kingdom of clover is over 8 earths large then its not tagging Naruto. And Naruto has all that precog too? He'll sense it from a mile away. Literally lol

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: anyway you can’t run from someone faster than you Julius would fly circles around naruto and he’s upper limits are unknown

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By mbatz

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: If your lightspeed, running away from a kingdom sized attack is easy. If you think otherwise, you were born prematurely. Unless the kingdom of clover is over 8 earths large then its not tagging Naruto. And Naruto has all that precog too? He'll sense it from a mile away. Literally lol

Julius has actual precognition

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: No he wouldnt. Julius is faster but not by alot. We already established that and Naruro has 3 layers of precog all letting him know when danger is coming. Julius isnt tagging Naruto and theres no proof to say otherwise.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By crackshotboi

@oreo6: smh, I’m not gonna Argue with you anymore since it seems like you guys are gonna start talking about their speed, but you can agree why turning an attack like that will not be nulled by chakra right?

Welp, for the arguments of speed, I don’t got much scans to post, so I’ll leave this to you guys, though personally, Julius should be faster.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Julius manages to tag Naruto and it can bypass his cloak, he wins. Naruto can oneshot, but Julius has the speed advantage plus precognition so chances of that happening is minimal. Can go either way, but leaning towards Julius because of speed and Hax.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius wins

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Oreo6

@crackshotboi: I already agreed hes faster but not enough to "run circles" around him like he said. And Naruto has so much precog that his speed wont help all that much anyway. Itll just be minor hurdle.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: naruto is only arguably lightspeed

He’s lightspeed in reaction not travel speed, maybe combat speed

Julius is a comfortable FTL combat, travel and reactions

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: Did you forget the part of Julius having more accurate precognition not based on feelings but by seeing the future

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Julius solos the verse 1 vs 1 . Naruto has no single counter to any of Julius hax and speed. Big boom means nothing here when your opponent can freeze and rewind your attacks, Naruto might as well be a brick when facing Julius hax

Chronostatis gg

Avatar image for thelemonadestan
thelemonadestan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz: I mean...He can't do anything if I equalized the speed.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: No hes not. Agaim he speed blitzed kaguya whos FTL so you can drop the lightspeed arguments already.

How can he NOT be FTL in travel if he BLITZED a FTL person? 😂 what is this logic im looking at roght now?

Yes he is but that doesnt mean he can blitz a FTL fighter who has 3 LAYERS OF PRECOGNITION and thousands of clones to back it up AND has an attack thats easily avoidable.

Julius has good precog but its not better than 3 at once...

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Oreo6

@saxz: the counter is sensing danger in 3 different ways and avoiding...seriously its like you guys dont even know what about Narutos arsenal. And julius reverse magic is kingdom wide. How is someones whis faster than light getting tagged by something like that? Thats like saying you can tag the flash with an attack that has city level AOE 😂

Meanwhile the ONLY way julius can win is by using that attack cause all his other attacks are contact based. You can make an arguement for him touching him but your probably not gonna do well

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Oreo6

I swear sometimes i feel like im the only one who even knows that Naruto is a blonded ninja with an orange sweater. If i asked you guys to give me a description of him, youd probably all fail. Dont say all the things julius can do and leave out everything Naruto can do. Thats called being bias 🤦‍♂️ and defeats the pount of the debate.

Also just want to remind that this is EOS Naruto. I feel some forgot that and think this is current Naruto.

The only two things that are dangerous about julius is speed (actually thats not even dangerous) and his hax.

Julius and Naruto are both FTL but julius is still faster. I would mention his teleporting but its obsolete since Naruto has beaten a teleporter before while severly weakened actually and that teleporter massively outstated julius too. Narutos not that far behind him in speed so anyone saying "blitzes" need to actually re-educate themselves and know what the word means. Since julius isnt even 3x as fast as Naruto, Narutos precog can work. Hell one of them can work. 3 AT ONCE is gonna work too much and he can make thousands of shadow clones to add.

Might i remind you just ONE if Narutos precog sensing was so great that him just going outside allowed him to sense the entire ninja war happeneing at different points on the PLANET. So how in all hell is a effing kigdom sized attack tagging Naruto?...its like you guys arent even thinking. And he did that in just sage mode and six paths mode is stated to be on a much higher state of sensing.

Im still having a hard time knowing if his cloak can even be affected by time since again, hogoromo whos made is this ageless time trevlling being who visits all transmigrations.

Julius has the chances to win but hell no is his chances of victory higher than Narutos. Naruto wins 7/10

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelemonadestan:

Yeah equalising speed would make it a lot fairer to Naruto.As Naruto can potentially one-shot with any attack that lands.

But then Julius has teleportation and future sight two hax that are just too good together.so Julius still has the slight edge, even with equal speed

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Oreo6

@saxz: Didnt a severly weakened Naruto body another FTL teleporter who was massively above julius as well? (Sasuke) Only thing julius has is precog going for him and Naruto beats him in the precog department. Funnily enough sasuke actually had PRECOG too lol. Not as good as julius but thats beside the point

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again kingdom sized AOE <<<<<< Being able to sense danger from multiple countries and being FTL. A nuke isnt gonna tag the flash cause he will outrun it. Naruto will outrun his kingdom AOE attack once he senses it

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

All Naruto's sensing are just a spidey sense derivative and pales in comparison to actual precognition,..that is the future sight which Julius actually have.

I'm sure you have noticed but Naruto sensing are barely a factor during actual battle ,it's just a battle sense /field awareness which most battle hardened characters passively have, its not even on the level of one piece characters Observation haki.

Saying that Naruto can cover a kingdom sized distance at faster than light speed is your headcanon. He never showed faster than light "travel" speeds or even close to it.he did show relativistic-LS reaction speed, if we are counting light fang maybe that scales to his short burst speed but that's it.

using flash the one who actually abuses the word travel speed is just Lol...and even then the flash would have a hard time outrunning an AOE attack comparable - potentially faster than him .

Julius has teleportation and has faster reactions and way better precog than Naruto, with these three abilities touching an opponent is a piece of cake honestly(Picture Minato on steroids-Light speed steroids). Don't forget Naruto has no knowledge, he is likely to get instantly haxed.

From what I remember, he doesn't need to touch you to use Chronostatis, it has a very small AOE like 2 meters from his person.Which is how he freezed Licht(patri) attacks and those Midnight sun fodders and also Asta and Vaude during the royal knight exam .a single Chronostatis spells the end for Naruto

There's really no argument for Naruto here TBH

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Oreo6

@saxz: Yeah individually ill admit there not as good as julius but all 3 working togetger and being amped by six paths mode is far better than anything julius has. Again he sensed an entire war happening at different points in the world in a SEVERLY weaker mode and that was just by stepping outside. Naruto isnt gonna get tagged by a move that covers the siz of the clover kigdom unless your gonna tell me the clover kigdom is multiple countries wide.

Thats not true. He sense have worked plenty of times. They even worked for his fight with kaguya at the end of the series. Him getting tagged is a compliment to how fast the enemies are. And the eneies Naruto fights at EOS are FTL. At least kaguya and sasuke is and sasuke is literally a better julius who ALSO had precog and he got beat by a Naruto that was so weak its not even funny. Yeah julius is faster than Naruto but thats not enough to say a damn city wide attack is hitting him. Or however big the clover kingdom is.

Yeah cause on piece characters are the same as julius. They can see in time which i already said was better. Dont downplay one piece. There precog is just as good if not betger than julius.

Yes he did. He showed it when he cut kaguyas arm off whos FTL. Proof being she tagged Naruto many times despite Naruto previpusly showing he can didge light speed attack at point blank. Something ive said over 50 effing times already so can you guys please stop picking and choosing what to reply to? Thanks. Appreciate it. Fuck man.

If only julius attack was faster than him and even if it was, it would have to be many times faster than him cause again. Hes not far behind him in speed at all and 3 types of precog. One of which can span across countries without even trying.

His reactions are barely faster. They both have FTL reactions. Julius is better but not by a huge margin. Minato being lightspeed is a threat to Naruto whos FTL and has 3 levels of precog? How? And again teleporting is cute when Naruto dusted a teleporter who also had precog and massively outstated julius in a SEVERLY WEAKENED state. Again can you guys stop picking and choosing what to reply to? Naruto at not even 50% could beat a julius-like fighter without even going all out because he didnt want to kill sasuke.

Theres no argument at all that a full power Naruto is gonna have trouble with julius if a holding back not even at 50% Naruto can beat someone whos an even bigger threat than julius which is sasuke.

2 meters? Now hes really not tagging him lol and freezing Naruto in time is cool when he doesnt have a single attack that would scrape even KCM Naruto. Im still in a debate with the other guy if chakra can even be affected by time cause theres multiple sources of evidence pointing to that its not. And Narutos cloak that surrounds his body is made of chakra.

You don't even need to be lightspeed to escape a city level AOE. If your faster than lightning that your fine. But yet somehow you think 2 meters is gonna catch him? And i like how you all forgot Naruto can spam thousands upon thousands upon thousands of clones. And julius doesnt have a way if telling whos the real one.

I even have a scenario. Naruto makes 2000+ clones and they all throw there 9 bijuu bomb rasen shurikens at julius. Julius stops maybe a few of them in time. Gets vaped by the rest.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Oreo6

If a holding back, below 50% Naruto can beat a julius (sasuke) whos superior to him in everything except precog and actually possess a form of precog that was used against Naruto in the first place then how in the name of logic is julius whos only slightly faster than Naruto beating him?

Naruto also has this thing called boil release which is basically a kaioken and amps his chakra but you know what? Ill leave that alone. He uses it against kaguya in her ice dimension.

Sasuke vs julius actually wouldve been more interesting.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius still stomps, Naruto should first react to fodder as Shin,Delta and co before he can talk to battle with someone who has FTL reaction speed.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: I like how you use outliers as evidence lol "shin" since shin stabbed Naruto and fused momoshiki didnt. I guess fused momoshiki <<<<<<<< Shin right? Your logic is an embarrassment

Delta who fought Naruto who wasnt even using a 3rd of his power right? AND STILL managed to react to faster than light attacks.

Dont bring boruto into this cayse every boruto villian would destroy the BC universe with a thought. Jigen especially when hes over taking down Naruto and Sasuke at the sametime. Something even momoshiki couldnt do and in the canon boruto movie novelization, he was absorbing nebulas and star systems lol

Julius cant even beat EOS characters. Dont bring boruto into this.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@tyki_mikk25: I like how you use outliers as evidence lol "shin" since shin stabbed Naruto and fused momoshiki didnt. I guess fused momoshiki <<<<<<<< Shin right? Your logic is an embarrassment

Momoshiki fought against both Sasuke and Naruto, of course he couldn´t do much. We see later how Naruto fails against Jigen with his reaction speed. You still don´t want to understand Julius ability and try to downplay it, yet speaking up with embarrassment shit. You should learn more about your own favourite manga.

Delta who fought Naruto who wasnt even using a 3rd of his power right? AND STILL managed to react to faster than light attacks.

Again a bs claim, Naruto was in the end even exhausted, not using his full power while the kids are in danger by Delta is dumb, of course Naruto use his whole power.

Julius cant even beat EOS characters. Dont bring boruto into this.

Julius curbstomp the whole Boruto character in 1on1 with their current feats, they only survive this longer because of the old naruto manga feats, the feats in boruto aren´t impressiv much.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: But yet by your logic shin would be above fused momoshiki. Cause shin managed to stab naruto (outlier) while Naruto didnt bleed at all from momsohikis attacks.

It can be dumb. Anime and manga do alot of dumb things. Doesnt change the fact that the narrative tells and shows us hes holding back and if he really did try against delta then that means delta would oneshot the BC universe as well. Actually she already would.

No he doesnt and you han proof. Momoshiki absorbed star systems and nebulas. Show me anyone im BC doing that

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: Choosing to ignore julius hax lol i already got it. Its kingdom wide and easily avoidable. Anything else? Also his hax affects time (no shit). Chakra is above time.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@oreo6 said:

@tyki_mikk25: Choosing to ignore julius hax lol i already got it. Its kingdom wide and easily avoidable. Anything else? Also his hax affects time (no shit). Chakra is above time.

LOL, dude totally lose it...

Headcanon don´t get accept here, Julius still stomps.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: You still havent proved chakra isnt above time. Hogoromo traverses through time as a being of pure chakra and ontop of that he NEVER AGES. He also visits all transmigrations. Shut up and post proof to debunk my claim.