Naruto vs Julius Novachrono(Black Clover)

Skye02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Random Encounter

No knowledge

Standard gear

In-character but determined to win

End of War Arc Naruto

Win by prep or KO

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends who's faster, BC mainly focuses on speed/hax and I do dint think Naruto has a counter for the time freeze Ability (forgot name) And a way to deal with Julia's speed(FTL) but julius lacks DC tho

Julius 6/10 due to hax

nogoodtsuna2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius, because he will shock Naruto with his voice (who's thr same VA as Minato) and then Julius will have a chance to attack :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AvatarReiko

Julius blitzes and one-shots Naruto, between his superior reactions, precognition and far nastier hax in time magic he's got a good advantage over Naruto. Should Naruto try to charge into Julius he'll get killed/vaped aging while otherwise the same will happen honestly or he'll get locked in Julius' time freeze..

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

Depends who's faster, BC mainly focuses on speed/hax and I do dint think Naruto has a counter for the time freeze Ability (forgot name) And a way to deal with Julia's speed(FTL) but julius lacks DC tho

Julius 6/10 due to hax

If these characters are really FTL then why are these threads being made? Naruto top - tiers (including Naruto himself) are not in that ballpark of speed.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius blitzes and one-shots Naruto, between his superior reactions, precognition and far nastier hax in time magic he's got a good advantage over Naruto. Should Naruto try to charge into Julius he'll get killed/vaped aging while otherwise the same will happen honestly or he'll get locked in Julius' time freeze..

Interesting analysis. Should I read Black Clover?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp thread. Julius is FTL and will age naruto into bones

vsw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore_fools: cause most BC characters lack DC (like I think the best DC feat Black clover has is around mountain level. Haven't read it in a while)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@claymore_fools said:

Eh, Black Clover isn't really that great, it's better than stuff like Fairy Tail for sure, but it is just a typical shonen. Anime adaption is pretty bad.

However the battles are cool, and yes they do have FTL.

Julius fight with Light Magic-user

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/143

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/144

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/145

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/146

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vsw said:

@claymore_fools: cause most BC characters lack DC (like I think the best DC feat Black clover has is around mountain level. Haven't read it in a while)

But then Julius can certainly dodge any DC Naruto throws out.

@claymore_fools said:

Eh, Black Clover isn't really that great, it's better than stuff like Fairy Tail for sure, but it is just a typical shonen. Anime adaption is pretty bad.

However the battles are cool, and yes they do have FTL.

Julius fight with Light Magic-user

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/143

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/144

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/145

https://www.mangareader.net/black-clover/146

Thanks.

Buglelover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: naruto was FTL+ in the war arc and now is MFTL+ so he blitzes and one shots julias

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto claps

His intial kcm was calculated 72× Raikage's SOL lariat

His post SOSP Base is stronger than this via scaling above pre chakra tree Madara

His kcm re-stats on top of this.

A multipler that made him intially village level to continental via feats.

Naruto is MFTL+

Nice troll account.

Yosefscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Yosefscion

Nalt wins.

Yurius loses.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius stomps

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius stomps. He has hax and is leagues faster than Naruto. They are not in the same league.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius should dominate

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://youtu.be/fghppUidRLc

https://youtu.be/ND2BKOS7-GA

Julius vs Licht, just in the case to show how OP Julius is.

Dude gonna end Naruto life, Julius stomp.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius literally bodies him

Loading Video...

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wizard King wins via speedblitz by default. You can’t put BC characters against Narutoverse, Bleachverse, Onepieceverse, and SevenDeadlySinsverse, without equalizing speed. The creator made BC characters massively faster than most shonen characters when they start off.

Wizard King is even faster than more than half of BC characters, only being killed because he sacrificed himself for the town, letting his guard down.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziplash7 said:

@mcu-defender333: in boruto chapter 33 delta shot Naruto with a layer point blank range closer than madara was with his light fang and he just used a rasengan and canceled it easily.

Aaaaand...what proof do you have that Delta's laser was faster than Madara's Light Fang, exactly? Especially since the likes of Kawaki reacted to her laser as well.

Delta gets wanked farrr too highly by the fanbase.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius kinda bodies. He's faster and his hax is incredibly bad for naruto

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

julius erases the verse

FTL speed and reflexes ,ability to predict attacks even moving at light speed,hax that can oneshot every naruto character along with time stop also able to rewind time on specific parts of his body so he can basically regen from nearly any attack thrown his way

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CaptFalcon725

Can we just not put these haxy characters against the straightforward Shonen Protags? My cousin entered in my versus battles tourney with the ol' Wizard King and while Julius gets bodied going H2H, that's neither his powerset nor his mythos. He dominates.

I love Naruto but he's punching above his weight class. Obito kills him if not for Kakashi being there (perfect hax counter). And yes I am saying Might Guy alone would not have been enough.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro can we seriously stop this FTL BC nonsense? Like seriously, youd be hard pressed proving most characters are MHS let alone anywhere near relativistic.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius blitzes and time freezes.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Oreo6

All he has is speed. Naruto should actually be faster than him cause not only does Naruto have Lightspeed reactions (call it danger senseing or whatever the hell you want. Its still a lightspeed feat. I want you to sense an attack that can cross the plamet 7 times in 1 second and still dodge it lol. Point blank as well) but he later shows FTL travel speed when he blitzes and cuts kaguyas arm off. The same kaguya who could move faster than Narutos reaction time/sensory skills and tag him multiple times. Reason why Naruto is faster is cause hes not just Faster than light but he also has danger senseing, emotion senseing and field awareness so yeah...lol good luck tagging him with just speed alone. And once he starts using clones its over.

Naruto should win 10/10 maybe 9.5/10 if hes feeling lazy. All julius is is speed with some time hax that hes not gonna ever even dream of catching Naruto with. I dont remember him freezing time but if he can, so what? He has no attacks to bypass Narutos durability at all. I actually think besides his hax, julius would be around the lowerish tier of the Narutoverse. Theres even a character like him stats wise in the series whos a low tier named haku whos also lightspeed. (uses mirror reflections to move and a water drop seemed to freeze im time when he moved. Only reason he gets beaten is cause he literally states he was getting slower and the onetime Naruto catches him is when he was caught outside the mirror)

Teleprting is meh when just KCM Naruto was prasised as being as fast as a teleporter. Dont see how he can win this...at all.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus Naruto can amp himself with boil release. The amp was so massive that he actually overpowered one of kaguyas attacks and gave her a run for her money for a sec.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fans dodging a FTL attack puts him at relativistic not to mention it’s more of a spider-sense dodge before attack is done type dodge like how Spider-Man can dodge lasers but he’s not light speed.

Either way Julius isn’t light speed he’s FTL to what degree is unknown but he said himself he’s attacks are faster than light there’s also no way around naruto’s senses being slowed down or time being frozen or being aged.

Honestly we have yet to see Julius Novachrono get serious so far he was supposedly killed when trying to save the kingdom by freezing some swords in place with time freeze then he got stabbed while saving them and even then he just rewinded time and became a kid.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't naruto murderstomp clover?

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corruptionz: The whole verse? I very much doubt it, they have very annoying hax.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Wven if it was like the spider sense, it doesn't matter in a case for a vs. If it wirks like a spider sense then itll just work like a spider sense for his opponents attacks too. If Naruto is fighting a lightspeed fighter, he'll just use his "spider sense" to dodge there attacks. Either way EOS Naruto is capable of fighting lightspeed characters. And i already explained why Naruto is FTL in travel so it doesnt matter if julius is FTL. And his teleportation doesnt matter either. KCM Narutos speed was conpared to a teleporter (minato)

Okay so Time freezes. Now what? He has nothing to bypass his durability at all. Julius AP isnt anything special at all. He'll freeze time, attack Naruto and fail miserably with each attack. I could even make a case for him aging Naruto not working either since chakra doesn't age. We've seen that with the seals and we've seen that with the sage of six paths and Narutos cloak is made of chakra.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Oreo6

@one_of_two: I definitely think he could at this point in time. They have some good hax but no peronn in BC has shown a hax that would keep Naruto from bullrushing them via purely just massively outstating them. Same thing for sasuke. The only persons hax that i know of that would even be even a sliver of a problem for the top tiers in Naruto and even some of the god tiers is vanessas fate magic.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius still blitz stomps the naruto verse,get over it!

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^ lol julius would barely be able to beat obito with his kamui.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julius stomps any Naruto character in a 1on1 fight. They aren't match for someone who has such hax ability.

Julius stomps.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: He has no way of putting him down. Time freeze? None of his attacks have the potency to hurt Naruto. Aging? Chakra doesn't age and he cant tag him to use it anyway.

Naruto, sasuke, juubito, juudara, kaguya, momoshiki, kinshiki and any other god tier i forgot about stomp. Even some top tiers could beat him

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@mbatz: Wven if it was like the spider sense, it doesn't matter in a case for a vs. If it wirks like a spider sense then itll just work like a spider sense for his opponents attacks too. If Naruto is fighting a lightspeed fighter, he'll just use his "spider sense" to dodge there attacks. Either way EOS Naruto is capable of fighting lightspeed characters. And i already explained why Naruto is FTL in travel so it doesnt matter if julius is FTL. And his teleportation doesnt matter either. KCM Narutos speed was conpared to a teleporter (minato)

Okay so Time freezes. Now what? He has nothing to bypass his durability at all. Julius AP isnt anything special at all. He'll freeze time, attack Naruto and fail miserably with each attack. I could even make a case for him aging Naruto not working either since chakra doesn't age. We've seen that with the seals and we've seen that with the sage of six paths and Narutos cloak is made of chakra.

The teleportation example you used isn’t viable, minato’s teleportation is based of whatever he has already marked to teleport too mainly kunai knifes and obito’s back therefore you merely have to outrun the speed of he’s knifes which isn’t instantaneous teleportation when compared to Julius. This is further proven by the fact people like Kaguya were almost impossibe to tag to Naruto standards and even then thats not instantaneous teleportation because she calmly and slowly moves through the dimensional portals with both of the, usually being in full view. The Teleportation that Julius has is instantaneous like Sasuke’s object swap hax which Naruto could not repeatedly react too done.

Also people in Naruto are at best when wanked lightspeed, Julius is faster than light, Naruto can’t touch him at best this is a stalemate since Naruto can’t touch him but Julius has yet too show he’s full power. Furthermore timefreeze can be done on Naruto so the battle is done before it even starts. Julius can also look forward in time and see what Naruto is about to do and counter anyway he wants before Naruto accomplishes he’s goal Simple. And are you really talking about Naruto not aging because that’s not viable at all he’s aged my friend, even the sage of six paths died only Gods in Naruto are immortal, Naruto is only half-god in terms of he’s power and that’s using the narrative but using actual feats he’s not comparable to kaguya or Hagaromo.

Julius Novachrono wins

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Oreo6

@mbatz: Your using the animation as an argument. Many times goku flies, it seems like hes doing it slowly or calmly.

And no. Disagree and i already explained Naruto was FTL in travel. You dont have to wank them to get them at lightspeed. Naruto blitzed kaguya who was fast enough to tag him despite him being able to dodge the lightfang. Even if you wanted to say he did it with sensing skills, well then kaguya was obviously faster than his sensory skills could help and with his sensory skills, he can dodge light proving that kaguya is FTL and Naruto blitzes her. And thats EOS Naruto. I already explained above why Hokage Naruto is massively above EOS Naruto stat wise.

No chakra doesnt age as shown multiple times and naruto covers himself in chakra when he goes into modes so yes Naruto ages but his chakra cloak doesnt and his cloak protects him.

Looking into the future means what exactly of he cant tag him no matter what he does? And Naruto DESTROYS him in the stamina department. Naruto could simply outlast him and 1 shot.

How does julius win when none of his attacks would even bruise Naruto let alone kill him? Julius gets stomped and yeah maybe by feats. Powerscaling wise Naruto and sasuke are the strongest in the verse besides jigen. Using actual feats alone, whis would be below majority of the DB cast. Just sayin.