User Lists: 0

Hulk solos the verse.

CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Just a quick notice, only one side has presented reasonable evidence, we all know what that means.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People saying Truth Seeking Orbs will oneshot Hulk when in one of his weaker incarnations already resisisted and healed back from a guy who can bend matter and reality on a planetary scale. It's not gonna be that easy, in the slightest.

No Caption Provided

Which comic is that scan from?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

People saying Truth Seeking Orbs will oneshot Hulk when in one of his weaker incarnations already resisisted and healed back from a guy who can bend matter and reality on a planetary scale. It's not gonna be that easy, in the slightest.

No Caption Provided

Don't know, but it's still a good feat.

@underfire47 might know however.

CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By CosmicEpitome

@takenstew22: I see you tried to sneak in a reply with an edit in Hope's I wouldnt respond how pansy like.

And right after that Vector once again continued his attack on Hulk and he still tanked it. Read the issue.

Disgusting level of incompetence. I litterally point out the page where he was assisted and gave you the blatant definition of a word but somehow Hulk wasnt assisted there. What an absolute landfill of ignorance.

I never said that was a low showing. I said you were trying to post low showings. I mean, the feat I showed seems pretty superior to whatever you were trying to prove. What, that Hulk can get hurt by subatomic level guns? Doesn't seem that bad to me.

of course you wouldnt be able to see what's so bad about that despite the blatant comparrison of Onoki's jinton being shown to be vastly superior what else is new considering basic vocabulary is already enough to mentally stump you? I mean I even posted the scans but of course pictures seem to be too difficult to get through to you.

Lmao, I think this proves my point.

You seriously dont have a point, I'm telling you discussing anything with you is disgusting and I'm treating you accordingly, only you would actually think that's beneficial to you.

Once again proving my point. If I'm so below you then stop debating with me and stop being salty. For a guy like you who feels so much superiority over me you could atleast stop acting like I mean so much to you.

Such mindboggling incompetence stemming from the fact you tagged me first. Do I have to say it again? You are beneath me, a worthles debater with an even more worthless opinion but for some reason you decided to talk to me even though I made it abundantly clear you're not capable of holding a conversation on my level. I'm going to continue to tell you how insignificant and worthless you are to me until you choose to leave me alone.

You are nothing to me and serve no other purpose but to verbally abused by me due to your own mental inadequacy when discussing fiction. Am I in the ballpark or do we need to check back with the Usher?

Of course I have link to a respect thread because it's faster to get the scans lol. Unlike you I've actually read the entire storyline.

Clearly havent when leaving out such detail including a full page that directly contradicts the garbage coming from your mouth atm. What a genuine waste of space on these boards.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 takenstew22  Moderator
CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: I'm crying yet you tagged me first whining then started getting offended when I told you your favorite hero gets oneshotted and you're a worthless user with a worthless opinion. I'm only hostile to such disgusting users who dont deserve to conversate with me; go chew some tree bark or something anything that requires literacy, photographic evidence, and/or simple conjugation is too much for you.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 takenstew22  Moderator

@cosmicepitome: Keep those tears going. Show everyone how superior you are to me.

CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Tears? I'm having a grand time letting you know verbally how far beneath me you are, you dont even contest that point because you know its fact. Please, tell me how my testies taste while I continue to degrade you.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 takenstew22  Moderator
CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By CosmicEpitome

@takenstew22: uh oh, hes not talking anymore now; It's ok we all know how you feel about me since you took the time out of your day to speak to me first.

Got something for ya champ:

No Caption Provided

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 takenstew22  Moderator

Can you imagine being this salty over a fictional character debate?

CosmicEpitome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By CosmicEpitome

Can you imagine someone so incompetent enough to start a discussion they know they wont be able to finish due to said incompetence? Salts only coming from one place and its clear since I bothered you enough to stop talking to me; just like I said it would happen. You're dismissed.

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@sixpathsnaruto: No, particle style doesn't destroy atoms but molecules. The description of the attack indicates that as well. The attacked just return to their atomic beginnings.

TSB orbs are said to better than particle style because they are far more versatile in the sense that they can be used for attack and defense. Their shape can be altered as well and the damage radius can be controlled.

There is no mention of it being able to destroy at an atomic level. Not to mention, hulk has already tanked a sub atomic level attack and has multiple atomic resistance feats.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@jashro44: Every version after the skaar amp would laugh at all of Naruto's attacks. Heck, kaguya tanked 9 of his best attacks simultaneously.

Naruto will experience a difficult time getting past his durability let alone taxing his healing factor.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By TheOriginalOne

The fact that people think destroying a molecule destroys atom is asinine.

I also need to address Cosmic on the indestructible Hulk #10 issue. The sonic gun did rewrite molecules on a sub atomic level. The human getting vaporized by it has no relevance to the ability of the gun...

And hulk was not hurt by the gun but mearly disoriented. In fact, in the same issue, Matt used the same gun on hulk multiple times and he tanked it multiple times with little to no effect.

At most, he was disoriented.

And finally, in issue 1 of the indestructible hulk, he outright tanked an attack that was inspired by Ultrons quantum molder which is used to soften and reshape adamatium itself.

TSB are literally a joke to Hulk.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk Smash

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Mcu hulk stands literally no chance but comic hulk depending on the version can win depending on the version

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@darkcomicmaster: AA Hulk is not MCU hulk. AA hulk is from the cartoon Avengers Assemble. He is actually a very broken character in terms of power level. He shouldn't even be mentioned here.

Comic wise: Any version from planet skaar and above will treat Naruto like a fruitfly.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkcomicmaster: Avenger Assemble Hulk would beat Naruto, so would comic ones as well..

I don't know where you got MCU Hulk from though.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

Lol, Naruto can erase Galactus. Amazing.

its time guys enitre naruto and bleach needs kaguya and yhwach treatment

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyoname: I've said that before, it's just a matter of time b4 Bleach and Naruto as a whole get banned if this toxicity continues

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I really don’t think you know how truth seeking orbs work. They’re stated to be the particle style jutsu in physical form meaning atoms they touch are destroyed. The only thing that can resist it is six paths users and sage attacks.

Seeing as i have been reading Naruto for 7 years straight until it's completion i know enough and the fact that Hulk has resisted attacks that are suppose to destroy him on an atomic level, your no limit fallacy nonsense wont work here.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Underfire47
@cosmicepitome said:
@takenstew22 said:
@cosmicepitome said:

Naruto oneshots.

Saying an ability wont work simply because you can provide no counter argument against it or cant stomach your favorite losing anything is laughable.

The same can be said for Naruto fanboys when a brick has defense against any hax Naruto throws at him.

It seems we hit the nail right on the head and found the fanboy I was speaking of; let me hush you so you can quickly go back to not talking to me:

Hulk in indestructible Hulk #10 was hurt by a weapon that only rewrote Molecules:

No Caption Provided

'But it says it rewrote them on a subatomic lvl!!!!'

is what your response is most likely going to be, dont worry I addressed that as well; just a few pages beforehand we've got a regular Human getting vaped by it at pointblank range:

No Caption Provided

And even better this happened just after he shot Hulk with it:

No Caption Provided

Now let's do a little comparrison; Onoki's Jinton which dismantles on a Molecular level by erasing Atoms:

Now TSB directly stated to be superior to said Jinton, capable of erasing souls and even Space/time itself. In its first ever showing:

No Caption Provided

So please, continue to throw salt and blatantly false claims about Hulk tanking something that damaged him of a significantly weaker level while Nardo oneshots your favorite character with a space/time Rasenshuriken.

You're dismissed, dont speak to me again until you've proven yourself worthy of a rebuttal from me.

"Posts a scan of Hulk tanking a Thor ordinance level weapon that re-writes molecules on a subatomic level"

"But Hulk said Aghhh which means he can't tank it despite him being visible unharmed"

"This means he can't tank the truth orbs that are not on Thor level ordinance to begin with"

You are some smooth brained individual arent you? No wonder characters like Kaguya got banned on the forums.

Disgusting level of incompetence. I litterally point out the page where he was assisted and gave you the blatant definition of a word but somehow Hulk wasnt assisted there. What an absolute landfill of ignorance.

This is getting more ironic by the minute, he was getting assisted with where to go since he literally couldn't see where Vector was, the Puffball Collective distracted Vector for a moment so Hulk could see where he was going, it did not assist him in amping his durability or such nonsense so that he could tank the attack, literal smoothbrain.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicepitomeDisgusting level of incompetence. I litterally point out the page where he was assisted and gave you the blatant definition of a word but somehow Hulk wasnt assisted there. What an absolute landfill of ignorance.:

@dcandmarvelcomicfan said:
@takenstew22 said:

No Caption Provided

Don't know, but it's still a good feat.

@underfire47 might know however.

Incredible Hulk #398

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk low diffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@cosmicepitome said:

@takenstew22: I'm crying yet you tagged me first whining then started getting offended when I told you your favorite hero gets oneshotted and you're a worthless user with a worthless opinion. I'm only hostile to such disgusting users who dont deserve to conversate with me; go chew some tree bark or something anything that requires literacy, photographic evidence, and/or simple conjugation is too much for you.

Seriously? Who are you to even act like this to anyone? It’s a debating website your acting like your some one important.

Also who are you to say someone does not deserve to conversate with you?

ot: still don’t know

Joca19p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points