Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@linglung said:
@thevivas said:

@comicvine2: *You're

Wanker, troll, hypocrite, and now we can add immature and childish to the list.

Fantastic. Stop replying to me.

THIS...

LOL

I MISSED THE DRAMA????

nope....

you still on it,,

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the most part, a clean sweep for the Naruto team.

metalguy112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in God form solo's . He's a planet buster.. ...and he speedblitz them all

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By sladerulez
ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: pls lock, people are derailing this thread.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: who exactly?

you're calling people liars, trolls, and wankers without even noticing that your doing it as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: very well, just letting you know what is happening.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By ComicVine2

@sladerulez: srry, don't really pay much attention to this thread anymore, explain what is happening.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Oh, didn't know they were an issue, I won't use 'em anymore. srry

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@sangeethankunchan said:

Madara vs Zeref-Why do people keep using the featless Zeref?

Hashirama senju vs Gildarts -Gildartz is a walking destroy machine. so broken.

Minato vs Hades-Grimoire Law is within Hades Character but Minato is fast enough to interrupt it or Port it.

Tobi vs Makarov-Dat BFR, plus current Obito is Jubito.

Nagato vs Laxus-Speed and the durability and pure and utter offensive capability.

Itachi vs Jura-No shown defense against Genjutsu, But Jura is much more destructive, could possibly his him from below. nvm genjutsu works.

Naruto vs Natsu-no comment.

Sasuke vs Mystogan-Sleep magic?

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet-Hachibi is way more destructive. Unless Erza pulls some PIS Armor out of nowhere she isn't winning.

Raikage vs Mirajane-City Buster in the Laxus war arc.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at jashro for not locking the thread cause comicvine asked him to.

Put your opinions everyone, I'll save this and bump it tomorrow if there's not much replies

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto beats the hell out of FT, i'm done with this thread.

spiritsavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By spiritsavage

All of the following are comments on complete Naruto and Boruto series as well as current Fairy Tail Manga. It is also worth mentioning that Fairy Tail is still in progress.

Madara vs Aconologia: Acnologia is just too OP. The dragons in this are a lot stronger than beasts in Naruto. Beasts in Naruto can be beat by the main characters whereas most main characters in Fairy Tail don't come close. However, character for character, most in both series seem equally matched. This being said, not even Igneel could bring down Acnologia. Now he even has his human form. He is just too strong to be taken by equally strong characters in Fairy Tail.

Hashirama senju vs Gildarts: This one would be tough. Hashirama Senju has so much speed, it would be hard to think that Gildarts would ever be able to land a hit. Yet even his greatest attack in the ninja war could be diffused pretty easily by crush, not to mention Gildarts is tough as nails. Also, Crush has so much offensive power I doubt (living able to die) Hashirama would be able to handle a direct hit more than a few times.

Minato vs Hades: Minato's Rasen Flash Super Circle Dance Howl Stage 3 would take him down. Not to mention Minato is just too fast for Hades to land a hit. Although, if Hades did somehow manage to weaken Minato for long enough to us Law as he threatened using on Tenrou Island, the Second Master might be able to pull it off. As seen any time the great 3 are used in Fairy Tail, they have devastating effects.

Tobi vs Makarov: Tobi unless Makarov is on a good day. If he was a bit younger I would say that it would be a matched fight, but his old age always gets in the way. Again, Fairy Law could prove very useful. I also think we have not seen half as much as "gramps" can really do.

Nagato vs Laxus: Laxus at current. He got a lot more powerful after his journey away from the guild. That being said, Laxus's speed is so fast not to mention it is an attack as well (kind of like Minato's RFSCDHS3). Also, current Laxus has a will of steel. It would probably be fairly close, but overall, Naruto was able to beat Nagato short of full power, and I think current Laxus is every bit as strong as Naruto at this earlier point.

Itachi vs Jura: Itachi. Jura is one of the Ten Wizard Saints because he has strong magical power. However, his battle tactics are a sham. I think a better fight would be with Gildarts or Laxus. I think he is in between Gildarts and Laxus in Strength and battle strategy. And I know you might say his Genjutsu would take Gildarts down in an instant, but Gildarts has always been stronger than Erza, who has on multiple occasions broken similar illusion powers. I think he would beat Laxus though, because Laxus doesn't fight with his head much.

Naruto vs Natsu: Current manga/(END) Natsu. But barely. And before you skip me hear me out! Naruto with his six paths powers makes him ridiculously fast. However, Natsu can take a lot of hits. Naruto's strongest beast bomb-rasengan could be inhaled by Natsu. Also, current manga Natsu can send an attack back that would be even bigger and stronger not just a few times (chakra limit), but many times. His battle adaptability has made him almost too strong in the sense that if he can't be taken out in just a few hits, nothing can take him out. He learns how to absorb and send it right back combined with more strength. This is how Zeref designed him: strong enough to defeat Zeref himself.

Sasuke vs Mystogan: Depends. I know you said Mystogan, but I think it would only be fair to compare Mystogan and Jellal. Edolas Mystogan is limited since he can't use magic. This means Sasuke would be able to defeat him pretty easy. But, Jellal can do everything Mystogan can do, Grand Magic Games, and much more, including a form of Heavenly Body Magic. Also, Jellal is still growing, so I would say a Jellal and Sasuke fight would be a lot more even.

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet: It's Erza :'D SHE FOUGHT WITH NO SIGHT, HEARING, TOUCH, TASTE OR SMELL AND WON! Her Requip makes her have weapons even when they're destroyed. If Killer Bee has his swords destroyed, it's game over. As far as willpower, she has a lot more than Killer Bee. I love Killer Bee, but he is not really one to keep getting up a thousand times. Also, Erza at GMG defeated multiple monsters almost as Gyuki, 100 total. I just think overall her demeanor and will would make her come out on top.

Raikage vs Mirajane: Mirajane is just too strong. Especially in her latest form. Raikage would not be able to sustain a constant barrage from her.

Fairy Tail also has Zeref, Mavis, Urtear, Juvia, Demon-Slayer Gray and now Lucy with her Star Dress. I know Fairy Tail is the under-dog in fan-base, but I like both series. I like to say I am therefore unbiased in my answers. However, I do encourage everyone on here who has never seen Fairy Tail or quit on it to watch it, as it has a really good story that deepens farther with series, deep characters and a lot more movement due to less filler (in the anime), less flashbacks and less intimidation/time-filling talk. As I said, though, both are great stories and truly tug at your heart-strings while feeding your adrenaline.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why bump this?

Naruto team all the fights, and almost all of them are mismatches.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

No reasons to bump this. . .

Naruto Team still takes every round.

Massive LOL at:

- FT main chars can't defeat a dragon so neither Naruto chars can

- Hachibi = featless 100 monsters during GMG that can break a human size statue

- Natsu is invincible and can absorb every Naruto jutsu and. . . well so much nonsense after that. That's my personal opinion so the other can figure it out.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Narutos murders Fairy Tail in every match.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my God, there are people that think Natsu can tank and eat continent level attacks, I'm dying.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By diydeath

@flashingsabre said:

Oh my God, there are people that think Natsu can tank and eat continent level attacks, I'm dying.

All dragon slayers can eat things not related to their element but they get absurdly sick after so yeah, Natsu could eat any jutsu, even continent level ones (he's had similar feats in the past, it's how he entered DF at 1st) while getting a massive power up from it. Not that Natsu is gonna solo or continually eat jutsu not alligned to his fire affinity...just that it's a well established feat.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath: Dude, if the jutsu is to fast for Natsu to perceive, how will he eat it? Also, it's an NLF to assume that he can eat continental attacks without feats to back it up.

It's not a NLF. Natsu ate a blast from the Etherion. Can't speak for speed feats, however, it's well within Natsu's capability to simply eat any jutsu with a physical manifestation.

You're lowballing the living hell out of Natsu right now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Etherion is continental now, good.

He never eat wind based attacks or only energy attack, not to mention he can't even think of perceiving Naruto.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Etherion is continental now, good.

He never eat wind based attacks or only energy attack, not to mention he can't even think of perceiving Naruto.

You do know that some continents are smaller than others and some nations are larger than said continents, correct? Etherion is pure energy. The element of the jutsu doesn't matter. I'm not even touching the speed feat bit with a 10 foot pole while you're messing up the basics. Go read some Fairy Tail, you're obviously not anywhere near current.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Look at the little troll that say at people to read FT and bleach... one time is more than enough for that garbage.

You do know that for ranking we consider what's normal? If not island level = continental level. Lmao.

Etherion had all the elements inside, and that's why natsu was able to eat it, because there was some fire inside. He was also able to absorb only a little partabove and only because it was already been contained, Naruto literally vapes him with a normal rasenshuriken, not that it's needed since he can one punch natsu.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who bumped this? Why bump this?

Laxus Vs raikage is the only thing debatable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By diydeath

@kamishini said:

@diydeath:

Look at the little troll that say at people to read FT and bleach... one time is more than enough for that garbage.

You do know that for ranking we consider what's normal? If not island level = continental level. Lmao.

Etherion has al the elements inside, and that's why natsu was able to eat it, because there was some fire inside. He was able to absorb only a little partabove and only because it was already been contained, Naruto literally vape him with a normal rasenshuriken, not that it's needed since he can one punch natsu.

I could provide several links proving that a Dragon Slayer can eat things not related to their element...like, this was established very early and has been a recurring theme throughout Fairy Tail. Hell, Gajeel in the last chapter of the manga was eating silver...and Natsu ate lightning in order to gain his Lightning Dragon Force, Gajeel ate shadows to gain his secondary element mode. This is why you need to go read Fairy Tail, if you knew anything about the manga you'd know Dragon Slayers can and do eat other elements. I'm not debating who would win, I'm just correcting a TON of misinformation regarding Fairy Tail.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Lmao.

If you are correcting me why did you lie about the Eterion?

Has Natsu ever eaten wind?

Has Natsu ever eaten something so strong?

Has Natsu ever eaten raw energy?

No, he gets disintegrated.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By diydeath

@kamishini said:

@diydeath:

Lmao.

Dude, I don't care. You don't know anything about Fairy Tail. I wasn't lying about Etherion, it is pure energy. Elemental affinity doesn't matter within this context, it is a well known fact that Dragon Slayers can eat any element, this is how a Dragon Slayer gains a second element. If you actually knew what you're talking about (in reference to Fairy Tail), you'd know this, I'd provide links but I don't link to things that are common knowledge, I mean would you ask someone to prove Superman can fly in space? Until you start reading Fairy Tail, even if it's just wikia pages, there's no point in this...let's be nice and call it an "education session".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini said:

@diydeath:

Lmao.

Looks like someone forgot to respond.

You lied about it.

Also in case you didn't know, PIS isn't allowed in battles, so no a$$pulls or random power up or nakama powers.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini said:

@diydeath:

Lmao.

Looks like someone forgot to respond.

You lied about it.

Also in case you didn't know, PIS isn't allowed in battles, so no a$$pulls or random power up or nakama powers.

What are you going on about? Keep on topic or get flagged...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Lol what?

You can't even answer my questions... and they are all on topic.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Lol what?

You can't even answer my questions... and they are all on topic.

They've already been addressed. I'm not gonna keep repeating myself for basic facts of Fairy Tail. If it's little known things, I'm all for bringing scans...but not the basics, it's expected that you know the basics of both sides if you're going to participate in a debate - but let's put that aside, I've given out plenty of information which is enough for you to B-line it straight to confirmation using our good, trusty friend: google search.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

So you can't answer them?

This is way above the basics...

Natsu has no feats above mountain level and that's still generous, speed wise it's even worse, even KMC Naruto would blitz and you are telling me that he can eat an attack more powerful than anything in verse and so fast that he can't perceive it?

Lol

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By diydeath

@kamishini said:

@diydeath:

So you can't answer them?

This is way above the basics...

Natsu has no feats above mountain level and that's still generous, speed wise it's even worse, even KMC Naruto would blitz and you are telling me that he can eat an attack more powerful than anything in verse and so fast that he can't perceive it?

Lol

I specifically said that I'm not debating. I said I'm correcting misinformation on Fairy Tail. Just a tip when it comes to debating...or hell, even life in general: assumptions typically don't work out well for the person making the assumption. Always ask questions and verify 1st. If I was to debate, I'd probably say Narutoverse wins, bar magic like Fairy Law being used..that crap might mess up Narutoverse pretty badly.

All I'm stating is that Dragon Slayers can and have eaten other elements and in some cases, totally foreign materials for power ups (the foreign materials I don't consider the "basics" and I only remember it happening once, where Gajeel ate silver/some other type of metal used in fineware, thinking it was iron at the very end of the series). That is absolutely basic Fairy Tail knowledge, Natsu got Lightning Dragon Force mode pretty early on in the series and ate Etherion even earlier than that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Fairy law wouldn't even touch Naruto mid tier.

All I'm saying it's that that it's pure assumption, if he didn't show to be able to do so it's not usable in battles.

And again PIS isn't on in battles here.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Fairy law wouldn't even touch Naruto mid tier.

All I'm saying it's that that it's pure assumption, if he didn't show to be able to do so it's not usable in battles.

And again PIS isn't on in battles here.

1) Why wouldn't it? What's the basis for the Fairy spells like Fairy Law not working?

2) It's not pure assumption. This is why you need to go use google and get your basics right. You're just...flat out wrong here, stop being stubborn and do your due diligence in checking to see if you're correct or not.

3) Where do you keep getting the PIS from? Do you see me spouting crap about nakama power?

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

1) because it's absurdly slow and requires prep....

2) If it's not showed it's not usable.

3) You are assuming he can power up in the middle of a battle against someone who can solo the verse and with no feats to actually support your claim.

Without PIS he dies just for looking in Naruto general direction.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

1) because it's absurdly slow and requires prep....

2) If it's not showed it's not usable.

3) You are assuming he can power up in the middle of a battle against someone who can solo the verse and with no feats to actually support your claim.

Without PIS he dies just for looking in Naruto general direction.

1) doesn't stop it from working, it's also not like anyone from Narutoverse would have any inclination as to what that spell did - and if it goes off, anyone without a susano'o or izignami is more than likely gonna die.

2) We went over this already. You need to go read up on the subject, you are woefully ignorant on it and should not be commenting on whether or not Dragon Slayers can eat other elements. Any additional comments regarding the validity of Dragon Slayers eating other elements will be ignored unless you've actually done what you should have from the start.

3) Proves my confirmation, you're incredibly biased and need to not be taken seriously in this discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

1) Ninja trained to kill and with precog will stand there watching him charging it up? Sure. Other thing it never worked on someone stronger than the user.

2) For like the fifth time, no feats.

3) Lol

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By diydeath

@kamishini said:

@diydeath:

1) Ninja trained to kill and with precog will stand there watching him charging it up? Sure. Other thing it never worked on someone stronger than the user.

2) For like the fifth time, no feats.

3) Lol

Ninjas with pre-cog. Yeah, lol. Don't quit your day job for debate club.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

You aren't aware that like half of Naruto verse has it?

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

You aren't aware that like half of Naruto verse has it?

The only one who has legit pre-cog is Kag. Rest is just additional sensory input like what Naruto does with sensing negative emotions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Lol... everyone with a sharingan or a special eye has precog... every user of Sage mode has precog....

Sage mode is a danger sensing ability, KMC sense emotions...

And you tell other people that they don't have knowledge... lmao.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By diydeath

@kamishini said:

@diydeath:

Lol... everyone with a sharingan or a special eye has precog... every user of Sage mode has precog....

Sage mode is a danger sensing ability, KMC sense emotions...

And you tell other people that they don't have knowledge... lmao.

What...did you just claim the sharingan gives precog...okay, I'm done here. Go look up what precog is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath:

Looks like someone doesn't know what a sharingan does....

You probably don't know but seeing your opponents movements before they can do it its precog.