Tobi vs Makarov

Nagato vs Laxus

Itachi vs Jura

Naruto vs Natsu

Sasuke vs Mystogan

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet

Raikage vs Mirajane

#3 Posted by The_Imperator (2275 posts) - - Show Bio

I need Fairy Tale feats before I can say anything conclusive.

If Madara is current, he's not dying to anything other than really powerful hax or some kind of sealing.

Same with Hashirama

Itachi has really good mind hax

Tobi, if current, is ridiculous. And even if not current, he's not getting tagged.

#4 Posted by rogueshadow (29182 posts) - - Show Bio

I've no idea what fairy tail is. Sorry.

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
#5 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (788 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
#6 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (484 posts) - - Show Bio

If these are all current states of the characters:

Madara vs Zeref (Edo is Haxosaurus Rex)

Hashirama Senju vs Gildarts (Edo is Haxosaurus Rex)

Minato vs Hades ((Edo is Haxosaurus Rex)

Tobi (?) vs Makarov (Is this Ten tails Obito or masked man?)

Nagato vs Laxus (Soul steal. game.)

Itachi vs Jura (I'd take Itachi's troll sword and mirror Susanoo over Rock Mountain any day)

Naruto vs Natsu (Current Naruto is Haxosaurus Rex)

Sasuke vs Mystogan (His staves aren't stopping Sharigan genjutsu)

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet(Actually not too sure. I think this one is worthy of it's own thread.)

Raikage vs Mirajane (Mirajane has more ridiculous feats and a wider skill set. Raikage is mostly lightining style, punch, rinse, repeat.)

#7 Posted by NighThunder (7725 posts) - - Show Bio

Needs FT feats

#8 Edited by Ratava (9170 posts) - - Show Bio

@sangeethankunchan:

Are we going by current or latest seen character versions, Edos? What about Genjutsu - does it work? I think overall Team Naruto is just to powerful.

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
#9 Posted by KenshiroFistofWrath (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps. Only hope for FT are Grimoire/Fairy Law.

#10 Edited by Cooldes (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

really, if current, naruto team clears except raikage.

Avatar image for sangeethankunchan
#11 Posted by sangeethankunchan (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: Is going by latest character versions and yeah genjutsu does work

#12 Edited by Odinsonnn (315 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone here is pretty much a nonfactor besides Gildarts. But even he won't last long against Hashirama lol.

From what I know of FT (the stuff my cousin [who also has called Naruto's side taking this before] shares with me from time to time), the Uchiha's could take care of this by themselves. Giving Madara edo tensei (immortal w/ infinite chakra) is pouring salt in the wounds.

-IMO

#13 Edited by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara vs Zeref-Why do people keep using the featless Zeref?

Hashirama senju vs Gildarts -Gildartz is a walking destroy machine. so broken.

Minato vs Hades-Grimoire Law is within Hades Character but Minato is fast enough to interrupt it or Port it.

Tobi vs Makarov-Dat BFR, plus current Obito is Jubito.

Nagato vs Laxus-Speed and the durability and pure and utter offensive capability.

Itachi vs Jura-No shown defense against Genjutsu, But Jura is much more destructive, could possibly his him from below. nvm genjutsu works.

Naruto vs Natsu-no comment.

Sasuke vs Mystogan-Sleep magic?

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet-Hachibi is way more destructive. Unless Erza pulls some PIS Armor out of nowhere she isn't winning.

Raikage vs Mirajane-City Buster in the Laxus war arc.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
#14 Edited by thatguywithheadphones (19859 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

@sangeethankunchan said:

Madara vs Zeref-Why do people keep using the featless Zeref?

Hashirama senju vs Gildarts -Gildartz is a walking destroy machine. so broken.

Minato vs Hades-Grimoire Law is within Hades Character but Minato is fast enough to interrupt it or Port it.

Tobi vs Makarov-Dat BFR, plus current Obito is Jubito.

Nagato vs Laxus-Speed and the durability and pure and utter offensive capability.

Itachi vs Jura-No shown defense against Genjutsu, But Jura is much more destructive, could possibly his him from below. nvm genjutsu works.

Naruto vs Natsu-no comment.

Sasuke vs Mystogan-Sleep magic?

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet-Hachibi is way more destructive. Unless Erza pulls some PIS Armor out of nowhere she isn't winning.

Raikage vs Mirajane-City Buster in the Laxus war arc.

Are you saying she won't during the fight she'll just create the Bijuu fighter armor

#15 Posted by Funsiized (3882 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Hey, she waited forever in the fight with Minerva. i can see her Waiting for the Plot indicator that never comes...But possible PIS Armors include, But not limited to-

• Hulk Armor: Strength and durability amped to that of WB Hulk.
  • Anti-Ninja Armor: ninjutsu is noneffective.
  • God Armor: wearer is omnipotent.
#16 Posted by Angryprune (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins in most cases

#17 Edited by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be honest, I don't know any Fairy Tale characters at all. I can't give my opinion

#18 Posted by StrictlyAnime (2179 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto stomps this easy, most of these matchups are good, but some better ones would be.

Madara vs Acnologia

Naruto vs Makarov

Sasuke vs Jellal

Avatar image for sangeethankunchan
#19 Posted by sangeethankunchan (201 posts) - - Show Bio

I am gonna make madara face acnologia

Avatar image for narutonamikaze12
#20 Posted by NarutoNamikaze12 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara vs Aconologia - Madara wins cause' he is like a freakin' god.

Hashirama senju vs Gildarts - Hashirama wins cause he has the Sage Mode that can make a buddha with thousands of hands like a freakin' god next to Madara

Minato vs Hades - Minato hands down because of his speed and can stop Grimoire Law in just 0.1 second.

Tobi vs Makarov - Tobi cause he can kamui Fairy Law and can't be hit even when Makarov is a Freakin's giant.

Nagato vs Laxus - Nagato hands cause of his six abilities to summon animals, suck up energy, suck his soul, turn into a freakin' machine, can hel himself with the head, and can CHIBAKU TENSEI him.

Itachi vs Jura - Itachi hands down with the Susano'o's Yasaka Magatama and Ameterasu.

Naruto vs Natsu - Naruto with his Kyubi Sage Mode.

Sasuke vs Mystogan - Sasuke because of his Susano'o, Ameterasu, and Genjutsu.

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet - Bee unless Erza uses a way more powerful armor than Nakagami's Armor.

Raikage vs Mirajane - Mirajane because of her Sitri Form.

#21 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara vs Aconologia - Madara wins cause' he is like a freakin' god.

Hashirama senju vs Gildarts - Hashirama wins cause he has the Sage Mode that can make a buddha with thousands of hands like a freakin' god next to Madara

Minato vs Hades - Minato hands down because of his speed and can stop Grimoire Law in just 0.1 second.

Tobi vs Makarov - Tobi cause he can kamui Fairy Law and can't be hit even when Makarov is a Freakin's giant.

Nagato vs Laxus - Nagato hands cause of his six abilities to summon animals, suck up energy, suck his soul, turn into a freakin' machine, can hel himself with the head, and can CHIBAKU TENSEI him.

Itachi vs Jura - Itachi hands down with the Susano'o's Yasaka Magatama and Ameterasu.

Naruto vs Natsu - Naruto with his Kyubi Sage Mode.

Sasuke vs Mystogan - Sasuke because of his Susano'o, Ameterasu, and Genjutsu.

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet - Bee unless Erza uses a way more powerful armor than Nakagami's Armor.

Raikage vs Mirajane - Mirajane because of her Sitri Form.

I agree with most of this, save for one. Hashirama cannot beat Gildarts.

#22 Posted by Ratava (9170 posts) - - Show Bio

why? besides the fact that gildarts is featless

madara/hashi are pretty much equals and you agree that madara would beat acro who stomped Gildarts

#23 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

madara/hashi are pretty much equals and you agree that madara would beat acro who stomped Gildarts

Acnologia is a dragon- a strong one, but its a beast. If Madara can control tailed beasts like Hashirama, controlling or even subduing Acnologia is not going to be a problem. Besides, if we are to assume something like this, its like saying Hashirama wins because Madara beats Acnologia. Thats not right.

As for Hashirama, his techniques are nothing that cannot be crushed using crash magic.

#24 Posted by Ratava (9170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

Acnologia is a dragon- a strong one, but its a beast. If Madara can control tailed beasts like Hashirama, controlling or even subduing Acnologia is not going to be a problem. Besides, if we are to assume something like this, its like saying Hashirama wins because Madara beats Acnologia. Thats not right.

As for Hashirama, his techniques are nothing that cannot be crushed using crash magic.

the only thing we have seen from gildarts is fodderizing Natsu, to assume his crush magic works against everything without limit is a nlf, if that would be true he wouldnt have lost horribly against acno, so we cant base his fight against one of the strongest Ninja in the whole nartuoverse on a fight with natsu who is fodder against him.

#25 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

the only thing we have seen from gildarts is fodderizing Natsu, to assume his crush magic works against everything without limit is a nlf, if that would be true he wouldnt have lost horribly against acno, so we cant base his fight against one of the strongest Ninja in the whole nartuoverse on a fight with natsu who is fodder against him.

We don't know the circumstances with Gildarts and Acnologia. We know he faced Acnologia solo, and survived. We don't even know it was Acnologia per say, what we do know is Gildarts called it a Shadow/Dark Dragon. Gildarts has been seen crashing everything in his way, right down to a point of infinite gravity, a black hole. The basis isn't just against Natsu. There's an instance when Natsu was younger and with Bluenote. On top of that, his aura when he is serious kind of negates everything. Even allowing Gildarts to resist incredible gravity.

#26 Edited by kyrees (13507 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville: gildarts acknowledge it was acnologia he faced once it attacked tenrou island. heck, he also said that acnologica wasn't even trying when he fought the whole fairy tail guild there.

#27 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

bu

@kyrees said:

@lowlaville: gildarts acknowledge it was acnologia he faced once it attacked tenrou island. heck, he also said that acnologica wasn't even trying when he fought the whole fairy tail guild there.

Ah.. well then it would be inconclusive against Madara until we know his full power. If he wasn't even trying and busted an entire island....he's going to be one heck of powerful if he is serious. This could also mean Gildarts faced a full powered Acnologia, something we have not seen.

#28 Posted by Ratava (9170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

@ratava said:

@lowlaville said:

We don't know the circumstances with Gildarts and Acnologia. We know he faced Acnologia solo, and survived. We don't even know it was Acnologia per say, what we do know is Gildarts called it a Shadow/Dark Dragon. Gildarts has been seen crashing everything in his way, right down to a point of infinite gravity, a black hole. The basis isn't just against Natsu. There's an instance when Natsu was younger and with Bluenote. On top of that, his aura when he is serious kind of negates everything. Even allowing Gildarts to resist incredible gravity.

yeah its nice what they say about their techniques but that they just stand right next to that "black hole" is proof that this is no real black hole, like amaterasu - it doesn´t burn as hot as the sun. So Hashi was fighting against a Madara in his prime and we have seen some of his fight and i havent seen anything from Gildarts that would suggest he is anywhere near that level

#29 Posted by Hegemon (11509 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava: It's described as a point of infinite gravity. Everyone besides Gildarts and bluenote were either pinned down or in a way restricted. Hashirama is like a big defender when it comes to his techniques. Which mainly focuses not on damaging his opponent, but restrict them. Sure, if Hashirama goes Senjutsu mode, he stands a better chance at winning, but not otherwise. Most of Hashiramas ninjutsu are useless.

Going Senjutsu will likely win it for Hashirama. Again, it would be inconclusive since we don't have an accurate scope of his actual speed or power. Based on what has been shown though, Hashirama wins. Otherwise, no.

#30 Edited by Ratava (9170 posts) - - Show Bio

@lowlaville said:

@ratava: It's described as a point of infinite gravity. Everyone besides Gildarts and bluenote were either pinned down or in a way restricted.

yeah and amaterasu is described as being hotter as the sun, in both cases its hyperbole. You dont just stand right next to a black hole and nobody was pinned down because of the "black hole", lucy and the rest couldn´t move because of the "Tower of Dingir" spell

#31 Posted by DatSwampertAzz (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutonamikaze12: if madara didnt destroy a country i dont understand why you arent giving the win to the dragon king

#32 Edited by Amun-Ra (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@datswampertazz: I have 5 words for you , giant asteroids , sharingan , and perfect susanoo , no I lied , I have more, If this dragon king can't stomp kurama with both yin and yen halves , he doesn't stand a chance against Madara . In theory , Madara COULD destroy a continent using asteroid , and unless this dragon king can survive an attack that has the potential to wipe out almost all life on earth , beat a state that is stronger than the strongest tailed beast , defeat a person who can perpetually come back from the dead , and resist some of the most powerful mind control in anime history , than Madara stomps.( ps I didn't mean to sound harsh or rude if I came across that way)

#33 Posted by TheVivas (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team sweeps

#34 Edited by KingGoteem (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Madar would get stomped by achnolgia. The dragons breath destroyed an island. And Achnolgia isn't just a dragon. He can turn back into a human and fight madar in that form. Laxus can BJORKING teleport and has lighting that destroys WHOLE buildings. There is only one problem with team fairytalr. Gildarts. Gildarts is so strong, that he can't fully control his power. The city he lives in has to rearrange itself whenever he comes back home. Gildarts would beat eveyone except madara. But now for the grand finale to shut you fan boyz the PAUL BLART up. FAIRY LAW. Everybody on team fairytale can just keep the naruto guys busy for literally 10 seconds, and don't even say minato would get there to stop it, laxus can teleport without using markings while minato can only go where his marks are. Gairy law, and game over. Team fairytale.

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
#35 Posted by RoyRodgersMcFreely (1572 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by TheVivas (19264 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

Naruto team still sweeps.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#37 Posted by great_black_star (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara vs Aconologia: Madara can give Acno same treatment he give to Kyuubi

Hashirama senju vs Gildarts: Too much DC

Minato vs Hades: Too fast

Tobi vs Makarov: This is a complete stomp

Nagato vs Laxus: Well Laxus's casual attack is far more destructive, but Nagato will just absorb it. And Laxus won't be surviving a chou ST or CT.

Itachi vs Jura: Solo king solos

Naruto vs Natsu: This is totally unfair

Sasuke vs Mystogan: Same as above

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet: Erza has nothing to BM

Raikage vs Mirajane: Cannot decide, Raikage is faster but Mira has flight and her new form seems promising.

#38 Posted by nerdchore (8125 posts) - - Show Bio

Current naruto solos

#39 Posted by Giovanni314 (360 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by tiraomoz (980 posts) - - Show Bio

They just started their battle with sprigan 12,let's wait for them to have a nakama powerup before we resume this fight because even then there is still a significant number of over powered people in naruto who individually can take a good portion of FT verse starting with Hashirama (I didn't say he solo's the verse for those who will misinteprete me)

#41 Posted by MErulezall (3588 posts) - - Show Bio

If these are all current states of the characters:

Madara vs Zeref (Edo is Haxosaurus Rex)

Hashirama Senju vs Gildarts (Edo is Haxosaurus Rex)

Minato vs Hades ((Edo is Haxosaurus Rex)

Tobi (?) vs Makarov (Is this Ten tails Obito or masked man?)

Nagato vs Laxus (Soul steal. game.)

Itachi vs Jura (I'd take Itachi's troll sword and mirror Susanoo over Rock Mountain any day)

Naruto vs Natsu (Current Naruto is Haxosaurus Rex)

Sasuke vs Mystogan (His staves aren't stopping Sharigan genjutsu)

Killer Bee vs Erza Scarlet(Actually not too sure. I think this one is worthy of it's own thread.)

Raikage vs Mirajane (Mirajane has more ridiculous feats and a wider skill set. Raikage is mostly lightining style, punch, rinse, repeat.)

#42 Posted by Renchamp (7738 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by exdastyvivader (9 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto solos

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#44 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5151 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto solos the verse.

#45 Posted by Asura_Namikaze (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the only one who could give Naruto a challenge right now are Irene and Zeref; Zeref more than Irene because Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode Cloak would effictevely nullify any magic based attacks since magic is one of the few components that make up Chakra.

#46 Posted by Reno117 (2933 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairy Tail is completely outclassed. No reason for this thread to exist.

#47 Posted by Basemanjack (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Team naruto wins all battles here

#48 Posted by poosamjam (62 posts) - - Show Bio

madara solos the entire verse maybe even one shots..

#49 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess naruto

#50 Posted by KingZod (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto team all matches. Maybe except Makarov and Mirajane's matches