No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Frieza (@deathhero61)

No Caption Provided

RULES:

• No BFR or planet busting
  • No genjutsu
  • Naruto team is EoS
  • Frieza is Namek saga and may go up to final form(he also has feats from the trunks fight)
  • Frieza gets skill feats from DBS
  • Standard gear,Anime and manga composite
  • in-character but determined to win
  • Takes place at the valley of the end, Naruto team start on Madara, Frieza on Hashirama:
Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#3 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#4 Posted by vsw (2930 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V, what happened to the old thread?

#5 Posted by DeathHero61 (18818 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: death could not post on it

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#7 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V, can't wait to see this still.

#8 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14172 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#9 Posted by Crimson_Lord (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V.

#10 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#11 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4758 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#12 Edited by DeathHero61 (18818 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1:

Emperor of the Universe.

No Caption Provided

"I made you a promise didn't I? I said I'd make you wish for death." - Frieza.

Bio

Frieza (フリーザ Furīza) is the emperor of Universe 7, who controlled his own imperial army and feared for his ruthlessness and power. He has spent most of his time conquering the universe, and enslaving entire planets, and was the one responsible for the extinction of the saiyans.

Energy Manipulation(and other abilities)

Raw Power: What DB is known for is their firepower and destructive capacity and insane potency in the energy they wield. For example King Piccolo could wipe out entire cities with his power(with admittedly some effort), and boasted about destroying everything the eye could see(from where they were standing, which included the mountains) in an instant.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

This got to the point where he was literally doing a raffle contest of what region he was going to destroy(the world of DB is divided into 43 regions. )

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

This didn't seem to be a bluff either, during his fight with goku he let off a large blast that vaporized the city and dwarfed the surrounding mountains in size.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

And that took a fair amount of energy our of him.

Meanwhile casual blasts from Piccolo Jr. could do this.

No Caption Provided

And another casual blast(with some degree of effort) basically replicated King Piccolo's strongest attack.

and finally King Piccolo's AOE blast which sweeped an entire large island. There are a couple of databooks that speculate on its size. Based off the actual world map its at best the size of a small country(from what I heard), and the databook states its the size of a continent. Either way, it doesn't matter. This version of Piccolo can put out almost as much raw power as Top Tier Naruto characters.

When we are introduced to the saiyans, Nappa basically did what Piccolo did with a finger, he vaporized a city and the surrounding areas instantly, and considering the explosion could be felt from across the planet and the destruction was seen from space, that says a lot about Nappa's level of power.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Piccolo who's weaker than him can bust a moon with a decent amount of power.

Meanwhile Frieza, who is leagues above Piccolo, who is leagues above his underlings who are more powerful than him, can destroy entire planets in his weakest form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYElWKu2V6A

If any of your characters even attempt to try to match him in raw power COUGH COUGH naruto COUGH; it would take Frieza no effort to snuff out the entire team with just a flick of his wrist.

Versatility: Frieza manipulates his energy for different kinds of attacks. For example his death beams. Laser beams with insane speed, destructive power and piercing power.

He can produce Kiai's which are explosive telekinetic shockwaves that can be use to hit enemies from a range.

He also has telekinesis (and is way stronger than Piccolo who can lift Pyramids with TK and accidentally destroy the surrounding area by utilizing his TK)

No Caption Provided

So rag dolling is an option. Or constantly throwing debris as distractions could be just as effective.

No Caption Provided

He even has a paralyzing energy technique that turns the target into a bomb essentially. Good luck avoiding this technique. Goku had to break out of it the instant it exploded. Despite having such speed, its easier said than done to pull something like that off.

That should be good for techniques for now.

Physicals

I have things to do and I know you've been anxious for this post, so I'll make this as short and sweet as possible and elaborate more after your post.

Strength: Believe it or not, this is kind of one-sided in DB's favor, there isn't a single strength feat Naruto has performed that Frieza and many other DB characters couldn't do themselves, I had this conversation with @marc_55.

For example, you would probably reference Naruto throwing a giant Rhino into the air right? Then I'll bring up Bora, an old friend of Goku's who was able to throw Goku and Yajirobe above the clouds.

Taopaipai, who completely overpowered him and Goku as if they were bad punchlines, had enough physical strength to dismount a pillar with a finger tap and throw this same pillar a good distance of 2300km. When icalc'd this feat I ended up with Mach 3-4, some people ended up with numbers such as Mach 14. Regardless. This is an insanely impressive feat speed wise and strength wise. Throwing the pillar at a set speed and catching up to it with a jump. Nobody in Naruto has raw physical feats like this. Speed? Definitely and rather easily too, but strength wise? Not that I know of asides from higher tier characters like Onoki

This is significantly lower than any other feat I could possibly show you but its a start.

Striking Strength: Characters like Vegeta and Zarbon were leveling mountains and the surrounding landscape just by exchanging blows once.

Durability: Frieza is a tank, and durability is his strongest attribute.

In his final form he outright tanked Goku's strongest version of the Kamehameha at that point, the Kaioken times 20 Kamehameha. He was more annoyed than injured in this instance.(previously, Goku's kamehameha, stopped and overpowered Vegeta's Galick gun, which according to vegeta would have "turned the planet into ashes". At the very least Vegeta's Galick Gun would have done serious damage to the entire planet.)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

"Remember that the Spirit Bomb is a martial arts discipline that allows you to borrow energy from grass and trees, from people and animals, from inanimate objects and the atmosphere... And then to concentrate them and release them. If you can draw so much destructive power from a ball made on this small planet...(referring to King Kai's Planet) ...Imagine what you can do with a Spirit Bomb formed on Earth! If you can also learn to tap into the astounding powers of the Sun... Well. Just be careful. Or you may destroy the very planet you're trying to protect!"

This attack not only created a huge crater on in the planet, but the explosion itself could be seen from space, and the shock from the attack shook the entire planet. Frieza managed to survive this and was fighting like his life was on the line for the rest of the fight against SSJ Goku later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izhp0lIjqCw

So good luck harming him as well.

Speed: Although I am not using DBS feats for physicals, I will use it to prove a point.

To prove FTL speeds is possible in DB, lets look at the Dypso statement.

No Caption Provided

This statement is vague, but it proves that not only the speed of sound is possible but the speed of light, but based off certain feats prior we already know that, so this statement proves that such speeds are possible and that he's far surpassed them. If anything this boosts the credibility of the feats I will show that are prior to this statement.

Goku and Piccolo completely vanished and were completely invisible to everyone including Kami who has the perception to view everything that is happening on earth all at once.

Goku surpassed several characters in speed from that point on and reached a level of speed where sensing his energy would be inefficient.(I can show more examples of characters being sensed by movements)Scouters are another effective way to track people, but yet even those were ineffective.

Then we get to the showdown with Frieza, Frieza's death beams as they are called were too fast for all of the characters including Piccolo and Vegeta to truly perceive. It was described as merely a flash of light and nothing more. This says a lot considering previous characters prior to Vegeta and Piccolo's power at the time could be argued to be relativistic.

Krillin outright continues to add that he couldn't see the beam at all only the destruction it causes

Goku on the otherhand reacted perfectly fine.

Frieza when he actually started trying, completely blitzed Goku with ease.

Why this is a one-sided slaughter(summary)

1. Even if you wanted to lowball DB stats, Frieza has every stat in check necessary for this battle. But speakingly honestly? Frieza severely outclasses the trio.
  2. Frieza literally does not even have to try when it comes to overpowering you. So in character tendencies are barely going to be an issue here when all Frieza needs to do is attack once with practically any of his attacks to win.
  3. The Naruto team has hax that could spell doom for Frieza, but the only thing that concerns me is sealing. Nothing else in the arsenal of the team can actually harm Frieza. He survived planetary level attacks for crying out loud. Split durability doesn't mean much at a certain point.

Your move. But I suggest you give up.

#13 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets gooo

#15 Posted by Xdragon2002 (786 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#16 Posted by VNGRYVFRICAN (37 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#17 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

quite a large t4v pool you've got there

#18 Edited by vsw (2930 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelastwarrior: This is a CAV, Your opinion here is irrelevant

Delete your comment

#19 Posted by Raw_Ability (134 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#20 Posted by Kratosx64x (1215 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#21 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#22 Posted by Wyldsong (9754 posts) - - Show Bio

I have some very strong thoughts here, but I am willing to give this a shot. T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

t4v

#24 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag

#28 Posted by DeathHero61 (18818 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag for vote.

#35 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61:

The God:Madara Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Powers and Abilities:

Madara is a God-tier in the Nardoverse, and one of the most powerful shinobi in history, as well as arguably the strongest Uchiha who ever lived. Madara was strong enough to defeat all 5 Kage at once, and later the Tailed Beast with ease. He has a vast amount of special and unique powers and abilities, ranging from country busting meteors to reality warping illusions.

Madara has so many feats that I didn't think it'd be fair to restrict them to just after his Juubi transformation, so I will be including all of them in this opener (I will be debating his Juubi version, however).

Madara is capable of-

• Superhuman strength

• Superhuman speed/reflexes

• Superhuman agility and heightened senses

• Superhuman durability

• Precognition via Sharingan (can foresee his oppnents next attack with the slightest muscle tension in their body)

• Technique mimicry via sharingan (can memorize and copy attacks and powers after seeing them once)

• Illusion creation (genjutsu)

• Telepathy

• Attack reflection

• Fire manipulation

• Gravity manipulation

• Soul manipulation

• Lightning Manipulation

• Energy Manipulation

• Air manipulation

• Wood manipulation

• Poison manipulation

• Low level Reality Warping via Izanagi

• Summoning

• Flight/levitation

• Chakra absorption

• Can create invisible clones

• Regeneration (Low-Godly)

That's just scratching the surface

Also i just wanna give a huge thanks and shout out to @hittheassasin and @god_vulcan/@higherpower who i got this from

physical stats

Strength

now let me not waste anyone's Frieza has a slight strength advantage simple as that now on to speed...

Speed

Madara should be Massively faster than Frieza imo.

Here he out speeds Minato, who was the fastest Shinobi of his time(easily faster than A, who is faster than lightning ) just after he teleport ed. This was also before he obtained the second rinnegan,the rinnesharigan and before he absorbed the shinju.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Faster than Kamui and Flying Thunder God both of these moves are nigh instant:

Reacted and kept up with 8 gates guy before gaining his extra rinnegan and absorbing the shinju tree amping him even more this is madaras most impressive speed feat as guy is relativistic.

No Caption Provided

my conclusions on speed

madara is faster than Frieza and will have no problem reacting to him as he is sub-relativistic(Low ball).

Durability

Now i originally was gonna post alot of durability feats but as he is an immortal so this is unnecessary,Though we agreed to nerf his immortality but that does not nerf his regen,the only we he dies is if Frieza wrecks him with a aoe attack,he has izanagi so i doubt that would even work

Madara mentions after he absorbs the Shinju he says that he is now completely immortal therefore unkillable

No Caption Provided

Being cut in half doesn't even inconvenience Madara:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rinnegan

The Rinnegan (輪廻眼, Literally meaning: Saṃsāra Eye) is reputed as the most exalted eye amongst the "Three Great Dōjutsu",[3] the others being the Sharingan and the Byakugan. It is said that in times of disorder, one who wields the Rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either a "God of Creation" who will calm the world or a "God of Destruction" who will reduce everything to nothingness. The Rinnegan is characterised by a ripple pattern that spreads over the eyeball.

Deva Path:

It allows the user to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces, as well as manipulate the pull of gravity. It works on both objects and people.

Almighty Push (Shinra Tensei)- A powerful repelling force of gravity that can blast all matter away from the user

Universal Pull (Bansho Tenin) - Allows the user to manipulate the attractive force and pull things closer to them

Catastrophic Planetary Devastation (Chibaku Tensei) - Allows the user to manifest a small black sphere with a powerful gravitational pull. The sphere is then released into the air and surrounding matter is drawn to the core and compacted into a levitating meteorite

Pains Chibaku Tensei destroys several mountains worth of land. As you can see by the deep hole in the ground, it is an large island lvl feat
Pains Chibaku Tensei destroys several mountains worth of land. As you can see by the deep hole in the ground, it is an large island lvl feat

Madara can spam Chibaku tensei's and drop them like meteors. Casual country busting feat

Human Path:

Allows the user to read the mind of any target they lay their hands upon, it also allows them to rip the targets soul out of their bodies

No Caption Provided

Truth-Seeking Ball (Goudama)-

Truth seeking balls/orbs are malleable spheres of black chakra composed of all 5 nature transformations and Yin-Yang release. They can be molded and shaped in different ways for a variety of purposes. Any power that comes in contact with the orbs will be negated, and the TSB have the ability to disintegrate all matter at a molecular level, completely destroying what they touch and nullifying regeneration of the Edo (similar to Dust Release and All-Killing Ash Bones).So yeah if saitama touches the tsb he is dead

Limbo hengoku

Madara creates invisible clones that exist in a dimension known as Limbo. The clones operate independently of the user and are impossible to detect or touch

and generate a corporeal invisible shadow to aid him in battle, which was powerful enough to knock down all nine (island to country level )tailed beasts.

Upon regaining both of his Rinnegan, Madara was able to produce up to four shadows to aid him.

No Caption Provided

With the Outer Path, he could create chakra chains to fully restrain all nine island level tailed beasts

Tengei Shinsei :

The Tengei Shinsei is when Madara summons a massive meteor and drops down on his opponent,now whilst i by no means believe this will kill frieza i do believe it will be a good diversion.

No Caption Provided

Summary on madara

• Expert tactician(Planned his revival for over half a decade)
  • Brilliant regen you can not kill him
  • Hax abundance of hax most of which you can not counter
  • You have no counter o the following Limbo,Chibaku Tensei, soul steal,gedo mazou

Naruto Uzumaki

No Caption Provided

so first up i will show you a relative fodder in KID Kakashi react to lightning.

Loading Video...

Now the feat above is there just to give you a general idea of where characters in the verse are in terms of speed remember these are on panel speed feats unlike you with your head cannon.

now with that said lets get into the big boys

Here Might guy warps space and absolutely blitzed jubbi madara(keep in in mind the madara naruto blitzed had 2 power ups after this) which is undeniably Relativistic could wank it to LS but i wont this alone means you get blitzed before realising there was ever a fight

Here we also have Naruto blitzing Madara: without the kurama amp

No Caption Provided

sauske then blitzes a stronger madara, this is impressive because this same Naruto was matching this same sasuke in h2h and even overwelming him at times whilst holding back might i add

No Caption Provided

This is my final speed feat putting naruto at high relativistic or LS which is many times faster than anyone in the verse(Pre dragonball super)

And it is of course the most downplayed and subsequently wanked feat in the series and that is Naruto in a less controlled form dogging the light fang which has been confirmed LS.

i Have better feats though this is should be enough.

How you die

Well naruto has a few ways to kill Frieza but let's start with the sure fire ways.

Wind Release: Raseshuriken

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This works on a Cellular level so Kills Frieza.

Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan

Long story short it seals you you have no feats against an attack of this nature therefore you are sealed.

Frog Kata:

this ignores durability and does not need contact to wreck you so again is another fight ender.

Naruto's Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided

This is when he mixes different chakra natures (magnet,wind,lava boil,sand etc) with the base rasenshuriken or to put it simply is the regular RS if the RS was on steroids so yeah that one shots as it attacks on a cellular level.

Summary for Naruto

• He is faster than Frieza
  • more versatile
  • smarter
  • greater numbers via clone spam
  • Has several ways to beat Frieza
  • will blitz and one shot With a magnet release Rasengan
  • Havent needed durability feats as we can never be tagged

Yeah this is all on Naruto for now.

The Eternal Rival:Sasuke Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Speed

Here he blitzes Madara (who has reacted to and blitzed the Fourth Hokage):

This is his most impressive feat,here he blitzes Naruto who we have established has Light Speed reactions irrefutably putting his combat speed at light speed.

Rinnegan & Sharingan

Deva Path:

Sasuke has displayed the use of the Deva Path as well as the other paths.

Bansho Tenin:

No Caption Provided

A technique that manipulates attractive force (引力, inryoku) to pull matter towards the user at will. It has the same five second limit as the Shinra Tensei as stated by Chōji Akimichi. It is possible to attract multiple targets at once, causing them to collide with each other. The ability to manipulate attractive forces with this technique is granted by the Deva Path much like its counterpart Shinra Tensei.

Chibaku Tensei:

Chapter 692: "Revolution"

Chibaku Tensei is a technique used through the Deva Path. Sasuke later demonstrated the ability to perform Chibaku Tensei by clapping his hands, after first immobilising the tailed beasts, and then using them as substitutes for gravity cores and subduing them simultaneously. He is also able to remotely move the Chibaku Tensei he created.

This i irrefutably seals Frieza off so yeah another fight ender.

Can use his rinnegan to swap places with objects:

/

Sussanoo

Notice the size of the meteors

No Caption Provided

This should be all on sasuke for now

Summary on Sasuke

• Expert tactician(Planned his route to the Hokage position)
  • Is massively faster the hypersonic Frieza
  • Has Can easily blitz and slice Frieza in half
  • Has teleportation so can not get blitzed or tagged
  • Can solo in all honesty

Initial Counters

Energy Manipulation(and other abilities)

Raw Power: What DB is known for is their firepower and destructive capacity and insane potency in the energy they wield. For example King Piccolo could wipe out entire cities with his power(with admittedly some effort), and boasted about destroying everything the eye could see(from where they were standing, which included the mountains) in an instant.

Piccolo who's weaker than him can bust a moon with a decent amount of power.

Meanwhile Frieza, who is leagues above Piccolo, who is leagues above his underlings who are more powerful than him, can destroy entire planets in his weakest form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYElWKu2V6A

If any of your characters even attempt to try to match him in raw power COUGH COUGH naruto COUGH; it would take Frieza no effort to snuff out the entire team with just a flick of his wrist.

Naruto has danger sensing he will not try and go blow for blow with Frieza even more so because Sasuke and Madara are there

Versatility: Frieza manipulates his energy for different kinds of attacks. For example his death beams. Laser beams with insane speed, destructive power and piercing power.

He can produce Kiai's which are explosive telekinetic shockwaves that can be use to hit enemies from a range.

He also has telekinesis (and is way stronger than Piccolo who can lift Pyramids with TK and accidentally destroy the surrounding area by utilizing his TK)

So rag dolling is an option. Or constantly throwing debris as distractions could be just as effective.

This is quite disappointing tbh all these techniques are worse versions of own teams moves

That should be good for techniques for now.

Physicals

I have things to do and I know you've been anxious for this post, so I'll make this as short and sweet as possible and elaborate more after your post.

Strength:

Striking Strength: Characters like Vegeta and Zarbon were leveling mountains and the surrounding landscape just by exchanging blows once.

Nice try hose were small hills

Durability: Frieza is a tank, and durability is his strongest attribute.

In his final form he outright tanked Goku's strongest version of the Kamehameha at that point, the Kaioken times 20 Kamehameha. He was more annoyed than injured in this instance.(previously, Goku's kamehameha, stopped and overpowered Vegeta's Galick gun, which according to vegeta would have "turned the planet into ashes". At the very least Vegeta's Galick Gun would have done serious damage to the entire planet.)

"Remember that the Spirit Bomb is a martial arts discipline that allows you to borrow energy from grass and trees, from people and animals, from inanimate objects and the atmosphere... And then to concentrate them and release them. If you can draw so much destructive power from a ball made on this small planet...(referring to King Kai's Planet) ...Imagine what you can do with a Spirit Bomb formed on Earth! If you can also learn to tap into the astounding powers of the Sun... Well. Just be careful. Or you may destroy the very planet you're trying to protect!"

This attack not only created a huge crater on in the planet, but the explosion itself could be seen from space, and the shock from the attack shook the entire planet. Frieza managed to survive this and was fighting like his life was on the line for the rest of the fight against SSJ Goku later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izhp0lIjqCw

So good luck harming him as well.

These are great energy resistance feats but they do not help him agains slashing,molecula,cellular and fire based attacks so they are pretty irrelavant

Speed: Although I am not using DBS feats for physicals, I will use it to prove a point.

To prove FTL speeds is possible in DB, lets look at the Dypso statement.

This statement is vague, but it proves that not only the speed of sound is possible but the speed of light, but based off certain feats prior we already know that, so this statement proves that such speeds are possible and that he's far surpassed them. If anything this boosts the credibility of the feats I will show that are prior to this statement.

Again nice try, the dyspo proves that lightspeed movement was a very foreign concept before dyspo now what does this mean for frieza well as he is light years below dyspo so i am going to be nice and say that he is mhs which is still slow as fuck in comparison to my team.Your attempt at trying to compare fireza to Dyspo i laughable at best.

Goku and Piccolo completely vanished and were completely invisible to everyone including Kami who has the perception to view everything that is happening on earth a.ll at once.

Whoa being FTE to a supersonic character real impressive

Then we get to the showdown with Frieza, Frieza's death beams as they are called were too fast for all of the characters including Piccolo and Vegeta to truly perceive. It was described as merely a flash of light and nothing more. This says a lot considering previous characters prior to Vegeta and Piccolo's power at the time could be argued to be relativistic.

Lmfao how on earth are piccolo and vegeta relativistic your clutching at straws and it is not even funny.

You are scaling off of hyperbolic statements which are debunked by the series it self.

The first Light speed character in DB is Dyspo simple as that no amount of wank and head cannon is gonna change that.

Final counters-Your Summary

Even if you wanted to lowball DB stats, Frieza has every stat in check necessary for this battle. But speakingly honestly? Frieza severely outclasses the trio.

What stats other then dc and energy durability does he out class my team in.

We are superior in the following stats

• Versatility
  • hax
  • one shot moves
  • numbers
  • smarts
  • precog
  • Skill
  • lives through izanagi

Frieza literally does not even have to try when it comes to overpowering you. So in character tendencies are barely going to be an issue here when all Frieza needs to do is attack once with practically any of his attacks to win.

Considering he is a literal statue to my team i think he has to try alot

The Naruto team has hax that could spell doom for Frieza,

At least we can agree on something.

but the only thing that concerns me is sealing.

Really? Not soul steal,fire style,TK,TP Tsb,Chidori,Sussanno etc and the other dozen one shot moves.

Nothing else in the arsenal of the team can actually harm Frieza. He survived planetary level attacks for crying out loud. Split durability doesn't mean much at a certain point.

What do you mean? It means everything he has no feats in a certain area therefore he can not tank many attack how about a list them for you

• Sealing
  • Tp
  • TK
  • Soul Steal
  • Shirna Tensei
  • Universal pull
  • Cellular Attacks
  • Molecular attacks
  • Slashing attacks
  • Burning attacks
  • TSB
  • Clone spam
  • High level blunt force
  • Lightning attacks

My conclusion-The End Of The Tyrant

1. Whilst i do believe you can kill my team via a massive aoe attack that is massively out of character for frieza to do from the get go(we also would not let him).But speaking honestly Frieza is likely to do what he did vs Nail and some of the other Nameks and stand there and try and tank are attacks head on this obviously will be the death of him.
  2. My team have a ridiculous speed advantage to the point where frieza will be moving in slow motion,in fact frieza will not be moving at all as he would be blitzed.
  3. Frieza is not very smart and cannot sense energy if for some reason a blitz does not work any sort of stealth attack would do the job as he cannot sense energy.
  4. All in all a Frieza really stands no chance against my team as he is outmatched in practically every stat bar DC,DCwhich Ic he would not even pull off,Team naruto stomp low diff.

Your turn

#36 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8213 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez, I don't think I've found myself disagreeing with so many parts of both openers in a CaV before. Ah well, T4V, this is sure to be fun.

#37 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for great_black_star
#38 Posted by great_black_star (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#40 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel as if this isnt being executed correctly

#45 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27664 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength

now let me not waste anyone's Frieza has a slight strength advantage simple as that now on to speed...

lol the epitome of a solid CaV post.

#46 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27664 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by DeathHero61 (18818 posts) - - Show Bio

Geez, I don't think I've found myself disagreeing with so many parts of both openers in a CaV before. Ah well, T4V, this is sure to be fun.

Send me a Pm real quick if you don't mind.

#49 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin said:

Send me a Pm real quick if you don't mind.

This

#50 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump for attention