Naruto vs Composite Wizard (Black Clover)

• 52 results
#1 Posted by AvatarReiko (1344 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

A composite wizard with the powers, stats and skills of every magic user in the verse

• Random Encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Determined to win
  • Standard gear
  • Win by death or KO

Round 2: Naruto gets help from Sasuke

#2 Posted by Djoss (656 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto gets blitzed, haxed and pummeled to death.

Same in R2

#3 Posted by Atomickitten15 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Clover seems to be able to counter Naruto very effectively as a verse. Top-Tier characters display FTL reactions/combat speed in battle and utilise attacks that circumvent conventional durability. A great example is the Wizard King's time magic that would allow him to age Naruto or freeze him in time. He was able to fight an opponent who has mainly lightspeed attacks, displaying the capability to intercept them and easily react to them. Other characters such as Yami also have those light speed reactions; he also has a Dark Dimension Cutter attack that completely bypasses the shields or abilities of other Mages and it may stand a chance to ignore a chakra cloak.

All in all, Black Clover wizards display multiple high-end reaction feats that allow them to outmanoeuvre and take down Naruto via hax.

#4 Edited by GXrevs06 (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Huge spite. The Devil's reality warping word magic by itself would cause Naruto a ton of of problems. Add in Julius' time magic and Fate manipulation magic, the Wizard is practically invincible

We also got this feat in the last chapter where Lumiere covers hundreds of kilometres in one panel

No Caption Provided

And if this includes Demon Licht, we know that he is capable destroying a country in one shot

No Caption Provided

#5 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite solos the verse. Hell, certain characters could.

From their FTL combat and reaction speed, to some insane hax, such as word magic, time magic, spatial magic and more there's nothing for arguing.

#6 Edited by ProgrammerSeth (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto takes this some diff. Add Sasuke and it is low diff. Shadow clone plus continental level bijuu data and FTL reactions should be enough to deal with the Mage. BC is pretty low low tier verse. It is sorely lacking DC. Sasuke could also genjutsu gg

#7 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO is there a Naruto fan on this site that isnt wanking nowdays?

#8 Posted by Earendill (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

R1; Naruto solos the verse.

R2; ^

#9 Posted by ProgrammerSeth (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

Sasuke's rinnegan already makes him resistant to time attacks.

Vanessa's fate magic only works on her friends and drains her mana. It can't stay on 24/7. Saying the wizard is 'invincible is a nlf.

neither of those panels are impressive. naruto has already reacted to light speed attacks when he was a kid and scales to 8th Guy was bending space.

again, not impressive. kid Naruto six paths bijuudama can blow up entire asteroids and no-sold a moon splitter to the face like nothing

irrelevent. Naruto already reacts to light as kid and is stronger as an adult.

time magic isn't scratching Naruto and kage bunching jutsu is used as a decoy

Prove dimension slash ignores durability. sounds like a NLF to me.

@wanderez said:

From their FTL combat and reaction speed, to some insane hax, such as word magic, time magic, spatial magic and more there's nothing for arguing.

naruto had FTL as a teenager and scales to Guy and Marada using night guy which warps space.

naruto and sasuke have dealt with

#10 Edited by ProgrammerSeth (88 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

Can't debunk my argument so labelling it as wank? sure kid. concession accepted

#11 Posted by Skye02 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wizard edges round 1 but loses Round 2 due to the hax Sasuke brings to the table and the duo's team work

#12 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@programmerseth:

What arguments? Everything you just said is blatantly wrong in the first place, but anyways...

1) the way the distortion of space happaned in Gai's case doesn't fit the way the theory of relativity says space should bend due to sheer speed, at least not the way it was portrayed in the manga, and as such it cannot be a credible indacative of it.

2) even if point 1 wasn't true, distortion of space isn't an effect only applicable to relativistic speed, but to any speed, and the effect would be noticeable to the traveler even at single to double digit mach's, which would mean a calculation would need to be done about it, but as the phenomena portrayed is radically different to the phenomana that the theory of relativity have formula's for, we can't do that either, so its certainly no indicator of any specific speed rate or value, if att all.

3) the effects of distortions of space are visible to the one traversing space and only to him, not any observer would notice a change in space at all, its relative change to the object in movement, not to the observer of the movment, as such the idea that Madara would notice the distortion in space 'created' by Gai's speed (as the former canonically did) not only kicks the entire idea out the window, but is ridicules, laughable and deserve any mockery it gets.

LF was stated to be LS as well as being undodgable, the second of which is clearly wrong, its up to you to prove the first claim isnt.

Not to mention LF literally bent upon Madara's head movement... light doesnt do that.

And to top it all off, manga doesnt really describe how Naruto dodged it.

The best speed feat in Naruto is sub-rel (Naruto reacting to Toneri's GWRE). Composite lolblitzes with ease. Deal with it.

Im fully aware that you'll simply ignore all of that and continue with your nonsense, so i wont be replying to you again. Continue to enjoy denying facts please, i wont bother.

And LOLMFAO at Naruto being LS as a kid, there's a thing called O-U-T-L-I-E-R.

CV even in 2019 still remains infamous with its Naruto wank.

#13 Posted by Saxz (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Black clover wizard solos the verse, low diff

#14 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite mage says come here and hits naruto with a time ball and ages him to dust.

R2 pretty much the same but hits them with a double time ball

#15 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the thread already went downhill with SethTheProgrammer's GF, ima leave this here.

No Caption Provided
#16 Edited by GXrevs06 (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@programmerseth

Yes, under normal circumstances but this isn't just Vanessa. The Wizard has the massive mana reserves of all the elves and demons in the in the BC world, which means mana drain isn't that much of hinderance here. Even if it were, Charmy's food magic can replenish mana and Rouge has shown to come out by herself at times without Vanessa calling her.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I just don't see how Naruto and Sasuke get around it.. As long as Rouge is out, the Wizard is pretty much untouchable. Every attack they throw at the Wizard gets lol noped and retconned.

And this not even going into the Devil word magic, which is capable of low level reality warping.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

He can even heal himself by just uttering the phrase.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#17 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

dimensional slash could use some more in depth explaining but comp clover should win due to hax

#18 Posted by TOPAZZZ (635 posts) - - Show Bio

won’t he just get blitzed?

#19 Posted by TOPAZZZ (635 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1830 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by GoldHeretic (677 posts) - - Show Bio

BC verse to hax for naruto to compete, the composite should low diff them

#22 Posted by GoldHeretic (677 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

Sasuke's rinnegan already makes him resistant to time attacks.

Vanessa's fate magic only works on her friends and drains her mana. It can't stay on 24/7. Saying the wizard is 'invincible is a nlf.

neither of those panels are impressive. naruto has already reacted to light speed attacks when he was a kid and scales to 8th Guy was bending space.

again, not impressive. kid Naruto six paths bijuudama can blow up entire asteroids and no-sold a moon splitter to the face like nothing

irrelevent. Naruto already reacts to light as kid and is stronger as an adult.

time magic isn't scratching Naruto and kage bunching jutsu is used as a decoy

Prove dimension slash ignores durability. sounds like a NLF to me.

@wanderez said:

naruto had FTL as a teenager and scales to Guy and Marada using night guy which warps space.

naruto and sasuke have dealt with

scans of this

#23 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz: that's very likely. The way the OP specified stats is that all of the stats are combined with each other so the composite mage could arguably be MFTL depending on how you interpret their feats

#24 Posted by TOPAZZZ (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: that’s what i thought...if they’re composite then they’d have julius novachrono’s feats, no? so i don’t see why narutoes wouldn’t get blitzed

#25 Posted by Token1300 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Clover has rabbit out of a hat came outta no where Light Speed Feats. Naruto and Sauce could literally destroy them but wouldn’t be able to touch them. So composite wizard I guess. I swear the verse is mainly all speed.

#26 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Wizard would solo the HST

#27 Posted by X-ZOMBIE (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@djoss said:

Naruto gets blitzed, haxed and pummeled to death.

Same in R2

@wanderez said:

@saxz said:

Composite Black clover wizard solos the verse, low diff

No Caption Provided

#28 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@token1300: by statements it has country level beings. It also has very good hax and reality warping.

#29 Edited by Token1300 (548 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark: I know they have good Hax like age manipulation and others but since when did any of them reach Country Level ? I take feats over statements.

They are small city level at best so far nothing has been shown to be country level yet.

#30 Posted by datruth1 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Black clover verse abuses it's massive speed and hax advantage and low diff ninja boy both round's

#31 Edited by Yosefscion (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Clover just gone JoJo route. Weak DC, but good hax. But kinda like glass cannon or one-trick pony, not a good balance IMO.

#32 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@yosefscion: When a character has good regen, durability doesnt matter, like at all, however, it should be noted that unlike some JoJo characters, BC (to my knowledge) lacks characters that can regenerate, only Devil can, but has only shwon feats of regenerating lost limbs and considering that his magic works by saying something and isnt passive, incapacitating him would most likely mean that he wont be able to regenerate.

#33 Edited by GXrevs06 (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@yosefscion: When a character has good regen, durability doesnt matter, like at all, however, it should be noted that unlike some JoJo characters, BC (to my knowledge) lacks characters that can regenerate, only Devil can, but has only shwon feats of regenerating lost limbs and considering that his magic works by saying something and isnt passive, incapacitating him would most likely mean that he wont be able to regenerate.

Vetto regenerated half his body with ease.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Fana was able to regenerate her whole upper body, including her head, after it was blown off by Noelle. She seems to have Logia like reg in elf form

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

On top of that, Black Clover has plethora of healing magic on top of that

@token1300 said:

@mister_stark: I know they have good Hax like age manipulation and others but since when did any of them reach Country Level ? I take feats over statements.

They are small city level at best so far nothing has been shown to be country level yet.

Check the scans I posted above. Demon Licht's attack was stated be capable one destroying the country

Julius and Patry also have country level feats and they're both weaker than Licht and Lumiere

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

#34 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06:

Oh, i completely forgot about these 2, Fana's regenerating being the more impressive feat for sure. Interesting, so their regeneration is passive of some sort?

#35 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: very nice feats BC is definitely on the rise hopefully it's not lowballed like FT on CV.

#36 Posted by GXrevs06 (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@gxrevs06:

Interesting, so their regeneration is passive of some sort?

Vetto's isn't as he had to activate a demon spell before his arm regrew. Fana is a different case though as we see her body reforming automatically without even a head

#37 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06:

Regenerating from decapitation isnt a bad feat at all, however i still wish they had better ones considering most of them as someone above said are glass canons. ;)

#38 Edited by GXrevs06 (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark said:

@gxrevs06: very nice feats BC is definitely on the rise hopefully it's not lowballed like FT on CV.

I don't think it will. The writing in BC is a million times better than FT and this is coming from a FT fan. There aren't really any aspulls and the battle mechanics and fights are far more fleshed out. BC tends to focus more on team work and 'match ups' to bridge gaps in power than most shonen. Even a weaker character or a team of weak characters can compete with a top tier if the conditions are right or they have magic that counters the stronger one. Here is an example

The OP magic abilities generally have specific drawbacks or conditions E.g Take Vanessa's fate magic. Her cat Rouge allows her rewrite reality to something favourable her but it only works on her friends. It also drains a crap ton her mana, so she cannot keep it active for long.

#39 Edited by GXrevs06 (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@gxrevs06:

i still wish they had better ones considering most of them as someone above said are glass canons. ;)

Tbh, I don't see how it gets much better than regenerating the whole of your upper body and head. Fana's feat is pretty high up there. A lot characters in fiction with regeneration tend to die when you destroy(or sometimes sever) the head. Even Cell took a bit of time to regen his upper body when Goku blow it to pieces while Fana did it casually.

#40 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@wanderez said:

@gxrevs06:

i still wish they had better ones considering most of them as someone above said are glass canons. ;)

Tbh, I don't see how it gets much better than regenerating the whole of your upper body and head. Fana's feat is pretty high up there. A lot characters in fiction with regeneration tend to die when you destroy the head or heart. Even Cell took a bit of time to regen his upper body while Fana did it casually.

I mean, for their poor durability, something like being able to regenerate from getting blown to bits, vaporization, atomization or existence erasure would be really helpful when it comes to verse vs verse battles!

#41 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1333 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

Me? I love Naruto, but a Black Clover character with all of and every flavor of the juice ROFLstomps laughably.

#42 Posted by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725:

Well, that was about the other guy claiming Naruto is MFTL.

#43 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1333 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@captfalcon725:

Well, that was about the other guy claiming Naruto is MFTL.

Oh I feel you....I mean composite Naruto may be MFTL, but if we are talking every Black Clover power ever, I don't think it matters. Black Clover Compositos Chronos (or whatever you want to call him) dominates.

#44 Edited by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

@captfalcon725: Usually by "composite" people mean all the abilities in the series stacked, not the speed or other stats. To my knowledge, a composite verse character is a character that has all abilities displayed in the verse and has access to the best feats presented so far (could also include non crossover game feats).

#45 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1333 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@captfalcon725: Usually by "composite" people mean all the abilities in the series stacked, not the speed or other stats. To my knowledge, a composite verse character is a character that has all abilities displayed in the verse and has access to the best feats presented so far (could also include non crossover game feats).

Even if the speed isn't there, "every ability ever in the series about magic" is too much for even ninja jesus to go against.

#47 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

lol composite solos Naruto no diff

#48 Posted by Wanderez (2557 posts) - - Show Bio

^This. Its funny cause this is absolute spite, but isnt closed yet.

#49 Edited by Djibbo__ (906 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto uses talk no jutsu and ends up being blitzed

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#50 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

R1, Naruto gets stomped so hard that isn't even funny anymore

R2, Same as above but with Sasuke & Naruto