Naruto vs Bleach CaV: Madara Uchiha (Streak619) vs Sosuke Aizen (Darthjhawk)

• 76 results
darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darthjhawk  Moderator

Challenge-A-Viner: Battle of Gods

This is... one in the making. Something that has been building up over the years and now I'm happy is being brought to the vine. Some would say it's long overdue. Regardless I hope you enjoy this as much as we plan to.

No Caption Provided

Battle Theme: Treachery of the Gods

Rules & Conditions:

• Both combatants are at their End of Series peaks
  • Performing at their best conditions, primed to win
  • Otherwise in-character
  • Manga/Anime showings
  • No Prior Knowledge, Random Encounter, start on opposite sides of the battlefield
  • Victory via Death, KO, or Incapacitation, No BFR

Battleground

Indestructible Earth-sized planet inside an indestructible galaxy like ours, with no other people on it except for the fighters. Main Earth will be reformed and reset 5 seconds after destruction

No Caption Provided

For the Voters:

• This is a CAV we ask that you please refrain from posting your opinion on who would win until it is done. Normal/funny comments are fine though.
    • If there is something that you feel really needs to be said, please PM me or Streak.
    • Ask to be tagged if you wished to be tagged for voting.
    • Don't vote on who you think is more powerful, but on who had the better argument for their rep.
    • When giving your vote, if you could please give an explanation on why you think the person won.
    • That's all thanks for reading!
darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 darthjhawk  Moderator

@streak619: Its up brother, anything I should change?

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

TAEP

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boi oh boi, TAEP and T4V.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP TAEP TAEP

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Instant TAEP.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep and t4v as usual

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and T4V

Avatar image for deactivated-62456d8e79a71
deactivated-62456d8e79a71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two high-end teambusters from two mega-series repped by two high-profile debaters? TAEP my good sirs and good luck to both.

Avatar image for deactivated-615f1c99e517d
deactivated-615f1c99e517d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep/t4v most definitely.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76
deactivated-61cf02d3ddc76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP!!!

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FINALLY

Tag every every post, paragraph, sentence, word, character, and thought

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By maestromage
TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Tag for votes

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Tag

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TAEP

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shirso  Online

TAEP, hopefully this actually finishes.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HitTheAssasin

TAEP.

Avatar image for returntothevoid
ReturnToTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

TAEP for sure

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

TAEP
but small question

Indestructible Earth-sized planet inside an indestructible galaxy like ours, with no other people on it except for the fighters. Main Earth will be reformed and reset 5 seconds after destruction

Why would an indestructible need to be reformed?

LameLiarLeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP/T4V

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

J_TheGamer45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

BasaraYuuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

ProphetYashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V pls

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darthjhawk  Moderator

@mike_strike10: you can stop ghost bumping my friend. streak and I haven’t forgotten. But we agreed to take some time before we get started in earnest.

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darthjhawk  Moderator

@streak619: It's finally time brother. I hope you enjoyed your break. Let's do this.

The End of Hypnosis://:The Stand-Alone Mix

No Caption Provided

End of Hypnosis Verse α: No Shaking Throne

To begin discussing Aizen, I feel there is no better place to start than a brief history of the cosmology of the series and Aizen's role within it. Come series end and beyond, Aizen has ascended to be one of the most powerful characters to ever exist and exert influence over the greater universe. So much so that he is cited as one of the massive reiatsu holding back the maw of Hell itself:

Bleach Cosmology: Diagram and Hell

No Caption Provided

Remarkable, considering this would suggest Aizen has ascended to a status equivalent to a god or The Soul King, a power we know that was able to create, maintain/stabilize, and even destroy the three worlds (which are actual planets) that propagate the series:

The Power of The Soul King: CFYOW Vol.3

No Caption Provided

A level of sheer power that Aizen even whilst sealed and reiatsu suppressed is able to counteract on his own:

No Caption Provided

Given that you and our reader have some familiarity with the series I will go out on a limb and say you have some idea by now of where I place Aizen in terms of sheer energy and power without diving deep into every nuance and crevice that the series has. For those who may not be aware, this would be wholly within the realm of planetary if not outright planetary destructive output in terms of attack potency. This of course not only encompasses physical power but all aspects of physical parameters and energy manipulation. Whether by input or output. The only aspect not made clear by this would be where Aizen scales in speed.

Thankfully, however, this is not difficult to do. Given that Aizen at worst holds parity with True Shikai Ichigo and more realistically scales above him given the above showing of surprising Yhwach with his speed and cutting his darkness before he can assault "Renji". The reason I cite TS Ichigo is that he has been shown to turn high end relativistic and breaching lightspeed characters such as Candice Catnipp into statues mid-combat and while seemingly caught off guard:

No Caption Provided

Now what is impressive about this is that Candice and her lightning are stated to be far faster than any form of lightning in the realm of nature, which would naturally and logically include the return stroke speed. That speed is commonly known as 1/3 the SoL; doubling down, the same scan states that Candice had been further weakened from her base state in the war aka the scans above, meaning she's even faster bordering on the aforementioned speed of light. And she was quite literally trash to Ichigo in her Holy Form, a boost equivalent to the Bankai which increases one's power at least 5-10 times over.

By now, we should have a solid grasp on Aizen's threat level, one that he can seemingly battle against with no issue considering he's fired his own attacks at himself whilst destroying torrents of the Soul King's power:

No Caption Provided

Aizen fires Hado #90 at himself, Mimihagi, and disrupts the Gotei Spirit Gate: Bleach 622

A power that is shown to not only be of no detriment to his own, but the passive buildup of it causing the combined energies of several captain class characters, (the strongest of which including Kenpachi, Urahara, Renji, Rukia, Byakuya, Kyoraku; reaching well into continental and multi-continental ranges) to disrupt and dissipate. Aizen is a force to be reckoned with, one that Madara will require his best to overcome.

================================================

End of Hypnosis Verse Δ: The Galvanizer

By now, it is likely all too clear that the establishment of Aizen's overall power is much shorter than my usual rantings and assertations, perhaps on some level its fatigue or simply arrogance for making these arguments as long as I have. Mostly I feel it's because I want to adapt and share two other sections that will make up the greater bulk of this opener. This first one is labeled as The Galvanizer simply because I want to take some risks. But in doing so I want to establish just what it means to battle a spiritual being in Bleach, let alone one that has ascended to divinity such as Aizen.

Consequently, while I don't like the idea of them, the following will seem akin to preemptive counters given they'll ultimately come into play concerning dealing with two of Madara's largest trump cards. Let's talk about the first aspect, the evolution of Aizen's offensive powers:

No Caption Provided

As most are aware, battling a typical Bleach character means you're battling an opponent who exists on two separate planes of existence at once, this physical and the spiritual plane. I can always provide the necessary scans but I am sure you and most also know that the energy they exert aka reiatsu is the pressure they exercise that influences both planes. This even includes perception and manipulation of both and even beyond. Taking blows from a character such as Aizen means displaying not just conventional durability but resistance to soul damage and destruction as well.

Aizen destroys the Kototsu: Bleach 407

As Aizen has evolved he is, as shown above, capable of not only interacting with but outright destroying beings who exist outside of the normal space and time axis that even spiritual beings reside on that do not even have the same type of energy they do and are instead described as beings of reason or logic, and not energy. A high-end interpretation given how later ideas are described in the series would deem this conceptual in nature, but for now, I will settle with perceiving and interacting multiple planes and dimensions of existence. Standard and non-standard, even outside what is considered conventional in the series.

The other half of this, of course, is that Aizen, as noted exists on multiple planes but as a being of spiritual energy he exists primarily as a creature of reishi:

No Caption Provided

Shinigami are unearthly beings living in a world ruled by a different logic than the World of the Living. They possess high Reiryoku and a body of Reishi. They are invisible to those without spiritual powers.

Bleach Databook: Masked

As such I would and will argue certain events and abilities shown not to affect those whose primary existence would be Naruto's Pure Land/Afterlife would also not be that effective on someone like Aizen whose base existence is not only that but on an even higher plane. In short, if it wasn't clear, I will be arguing Aizen as being able to circumvent two of Madara's largest trump cards in this battle. That being his Rinnegan technique Limbo, and series breaking genjutsu, the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Speaking of illusions let's talk about Aizen's Zanpakuto and its capabilities:

Normally Kyouka Suigetsu is dismissed as basic genjutsu or fodder Sharingan genjutsu. And more and more I find myself disagreeing with those assertions. As known, Aizen's zanpakuto is known to generate illusions by controlling the five senses at all times.:

No Caption Provided

I'd like to take the time to further break Kyouka Suigetsu/Kanzen Saimin (KS for short) down even further as I believe its potency and versatility are enough to potentially rival or surpass even the best of what Madara has to offer. The first thing of course is that KS is described as perfect hypnosis, controlling the five senses to such a degree that a fly could appear as a dragon, and a swamp a flower garden.

This alone is impressive considering its ability to maintain the illusion over a vast range such as the Seireitei, and completely fool everyone within it for years including most captains like Shinji who can already see through illusion and light-based kido illusions without any difficulty. Especially given that Aizen used Shinji's mistrust of his patterns and behaviors to deepen the illusion. Even when people with a deep understanding of the flaws and can tell something is off they are unable to realize and break the illusion, believing it to be something else entirely despite being able to manipulate and toy with it. The effects remain for years, decades, and even centuries as the Gotei 13 were still under the effects after 110 years, and remain affected to this day:

No Caption Provided

This is incredibly impressive as not only do shinigami have control over their five senses, they even can sense and differentiate between souls and spiritual signatures:

Spiritual Sensing in Bleach

Spiritual energy-sensing also allows shinigami to see the minute differences in individual Souls. Determining the specific source of one's power in this example between everything else in their soul. All souls have their own unique pattern that they emit, allowing those who are capable of sending spirit energy to detect the changes and patterns between them. Making it extremely hard to fool their sixth sense. This can be done from virtually any distance. And can even be used to determine changes in physical, emotional, and mental state. The fact that Aizen's KS is capable of not only disrupting but completely manipulating this is insane.

After his fusion with the Hogyoku and evolution into a deity equivalent, Aizen has essentially fused with his zanpakuto and its powers have seemingly evolved even further, even to the point where he can control the target's sense of time and despite losing direct control over the exact illusions, it seems his opponent creates their own illusion. This was done simply by being in the presence of Aizen's reiatsu as he was still sealed at this point.

The truly impressive thing about Yhwach is Aizen maintained control over him despite him being the soul king and having activated the Almighty:

No Caption Provided

Which given all of what the Almighty can do:

There are two major facets to the Almighty, and are the same two facets that make it such a powerful gamechanger in this debate:

• Omni-Precognition: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far-flung future. He can "know" everything that lies within that gaze. Rather than seeing a linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand in the wind, and can thus act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents.

From this Omni-Precognition, Yhwach gains a subset of power manipulation abilities:

• Power Intuition: Any power of which he "knows" will become his ally.
  • Reactionary Power Immunity: That power will not only be unable to defeat him but become unable to harm him in any way.

Through this, Yhwach gains full knowledge on virtually every ability his opponent would have (and because he is linked to Ultron so does everyone else on my team), and they even cease being able to harm him. This even goes so far as to negate and nullify the effects of one of your most notable fusees: Ichibei Hyosube Ichibei's Zanpakuto which carry both True Name Manipulation meaning dominion over their entire physical abilities, powerset and negating them, as well as Conceptual manipulation and Existence Erasure

Chapter 610:Mausoleum of Skulls
Chapter 610:Mausoleum of Skulls

Affecting Yhwach and the Soul King on this scale dictates insane potency, I would argue even above planet level and massively versatile even against someone who should have had outright immunity bordering on conceptual resistance to it. I imagine even Madara will have some trouble, even if he's argued as overall resistant as Aizen doesn't need to GG him with a full-blown illusion. The slightest changes in depth or trajectory would be enough, as in a battle such as this, the most minute openings can make a difference.

The End of Hypnosis Verse Θ: Transcendent God Rock

The last thing I want to go over in detail this round is just how stupidly ridiculous Aizen's immortality is. It's to the point where I am not really sure what could actually kill him short of high-tier reality warping. And this starts with introducing the Hogyoku:

No Caption Provided

The Hogyoku was originally a material device that both Urahara and Aizen arrived at in their attempts to strengthen the souls of Shinigami and transcend the boundaries between Shinigami and Soul Reaper. The first time we see it chronologically is when Urahara allegedly uses it to remove the boundaries between Hirako and the other hollowed shinigami. Unable to revert them into their previous states, Urahara means to at least save their lives by balancing the twin souls within. The anime expands upon this scene and gives us insight as to its true nature before it was fully revealed.

Kido Corps Commander Tessai describes it as a substance devoid of Reiatsu aka spiritual pressure, or the main form of energy projection in the series. And that merely being in its presence is a suffocating feeling. As if it’s trying to deny his existence by pushing its own existence in its place. It is later through Aizen that we learn the true nature of the Hogyoku and its true abilities, which are in layman’s terms, the manipulation of reality to manifest the desires, conscious or subconscious, of its bearer and those surrounding them:

No Caption Provided

It is also here that we first get a glimpse into the immortality and indestructible nature of the Hogyoku. As we learn from Aizen that Kisuke Urahara was unable to destroy it by any means afforded to him. Kisuke at this point was a captain and thus had achieved Bankai. To put this into perspective, Kisuke'e abilities and Bankai have the power to restructure and remake anything it touches, be it organic or inorganic matter, or even separate planes of space itself. And this was before the two Hogyoku were fused together by Aizen into their complete form, so in short, matter and spatial manipulation are unable to affect the Hogyoku. And as such forced Urahara to adopt desperate means. Sealing it inside a Gigai would’ve transformed Rukia Kuchiki’s soul from a shinigami into a normal human, and hopefully locking it away forever.

Realizing this, Aizen then devised two methods to retrieve the Hogyoku from its seal within Rukia’s soul. One is the extreme thermal disruption to evaporate the soul itself and manipulation of the soul's very composition. This manifested in the Sokyoku and the Reishi Gauntlet Aizen used.

So it should be clear that the Hogyoku is unaffected by both soul composition manipulation and complete destruction of it. In short with the first method this would be many fictional verses form of existence erasure; that being the complete destruction of the physical and spiritual aspects of one’s existence. And to reinforce, this is still an incomplete Hogyoku as of right now we are only working with Urahara’s. Not the later complete fusion when Aizen combined Urahara’s with his own.

This later continued to escalate to the point where no one in Soul Society was able to kill Aizen, and thus he had to be sealed within Muken:

No Caption Provided

This means that no one in the Soul Society is capable of creating a means of killing him. To give a few high-end examples:

• Yamamoto who can allegedly erase things from existence with his Bankai
  • Hitsugaya who can nullify powers with his matured Bankai,
  • Kenpachi who can cut things without form including the fabric of space
  • Kyoraku who can drain energy, reflect wounds, and kill light elementals with his Reiatsu
  • Ichibei who can manipulate true names and the concepts behind them

This goes even further when he is shown to survive and regenerate from being blasted, and consumed by SK Yhwach using the Almighty. This is extraordinarily impressive considering The Almighty could negate the effects of Orihime’s powers. Yet could not completely stop Aizen’s immortality and regeneration. It did arguably slow it, however. As he was shown to not regenerate as fast as before. As well as Yhwach being able to steal, break down kill and consume the powers of The arms of the soul king. Pernida and Mimihagi govern over the concepts of stagnation and advancement.

So in order for Madara to put Aizen down, he's going to have to pull out his very best. And then some.

The End of Hypnosis Volume I: The End of a Dream

So with this opening post, I hope to establish Aizen as a supreme force to be reckoned with, and one that Madara is going to have to take seriously in order to take him down. I firmly believe he has all the tools necessary to not only battle and take Madara down, but counteract virtually all of his options. Something I ultimately feel this battle will come down to. Checking each other's toolkits and extrapolating who can deal with the other's x-factors more effectively. And I'm putting my chips with Aizen.

I find his immortality to be superior and the as of yet explored kido giving him the necessary edge to put Madara away. For now, I'll turn this debate over to you. I'm excited to see where this matchup goes!

No Caption Provided

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great post

Number3561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lords work has been laid down.

Good stuff.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Awesome stuff

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn nice

TAEP

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh damn glad I caught this.

TAEP. Great opener Darthjhawk

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Surprised this slipped past by me. Taep

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: Amazing! Where did you find all of those colored manga panels?

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 darthjhawk  Moderator

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, glad it was worth the wait.

@darthjhawk: Amazing! Where did you find all of those colored manga panels?

Actually mangadex, mangasee and manga life all have the full series in color. you should check it out! It’s like a whole new manga in color

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers