Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha

• 71 results
GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

no foreign powerups (curse mark, itachi's eyes, kurama, sage chakra).

to the death

valley of the end

scenario 2: H2H only

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current version of 'em?

^ Going with Naruto.

Besides that Sasuke's Rinnegan powers (Shinra, Bansho, Chibaku, Naraka, Ameno etc.) can't be used here (however Preta could be used by touching Naruto). The only advantage for Sasuke is the Sharingan precog.

However Naruto, even without 100% Kurama chakra, has still the other 8 Bijuu chakra inside him. There's an immense chakra amount difference between them. Nothing can stop Naruto to spam an army of clones (stronger as the original one) and overwhelm Sasuke and his precog.

Also Current Naruto can also insta-absorb jutsus just like Momoshiki's Rinnegan. That's a good counter for Preta World absorbition. . . however that's useless here since "H2H only". . .

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By great_black_star

@westwood_trevor: I believe OP's intention is no foreign chakra, meaning Naruto has to use his chakra only. So no bijuu chakra.

Sasuke will take this by a stomp.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thegamemastershaun
TheGamemasterShaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By helloman

Sasuke wins.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HitTheAssasin
maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: no, he can't absorb jutsu. He was using a new ninja tool. If anyone can absorb techs, it would be sasuke.

On topic, Sasuke would wreck Naruto given the restrictions set by OP.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Westwood_Trevor

@maiamaku said:

@westwood_trevor: no, he can't absorb jutsu. He was using a new ninja tool. If anyone can absorb techs, it would be sasuke.

On topic, Sasuke would wreck Naruto given the restrictions set by OP.

Which is Naruto's new hand.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: he was testing it, he took it off, and the rules state no outside help.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@westwood_trevor: he was testing it, he took it off, and the rules state no outside help.

Debatable. Naruto has still his normal right hand but he can switch it with the other one. That model was made just for him after all.

Can't find the "no outside help" in the rules. However that's clear. As i said at the beginning jutsu-absorbition is useless here due to "H2H only".

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: okay, no foreign powerups, which I guess would mean Naruto doesn't get to use his arm at all, since it's made from Hashirama's cells. Sasuke has a long history of wrecking large numbers of Naruto's clones. Sasuke has superior h2h feats even without the sharingan, so I can't really see any arguments for Naruto here

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zoldycklogic

This is not a stomp for sasuke.

No sage chakra = no rinnegan for sasuke. But naruto can use sage mode and summon.

And do not forget that naruto is the son of the the 4th Hokage who was able to perform the teleportation technique endlessly in a battle, the same technique that needed three of his students to perform because no one had enough chakra, and Naruto is an uzumaki, they are known to have enormous chakra just like his mother and karin.

I can say that sasuke has susanoo and amaterasu, and naruto, as we saw in the last episode of shipuden, can perfoem the body flicker ( shinshun no jutsu ) that allows the user to go so fast for a moment without kurama's help.

I can clearly see that sasuke has the edge in this battle but it's not like Naruto has no chance, If he Played it smart, he can summon toads and clones Just to give him a minute to gather natural energy and go sage mode ( which I think OP doesn't consider as foreign chakra ) and when he does Go sage mode, He will have a variety of attacks that would definitely be able to harm sasuke, and I don't think that sasuke's speed would be superior at that point.

I would give this fight to Sasuke 6 to 6.5/10 since he is also a genius in combat even without foreign chakra.

Note: we can clearly see in late cannon movies that Naruto and Sasuke are almost equally skilled so sasuke doesn't have the edge in that area like he did when they were young.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TwentyGoodMen

@zoldycklogic said:

This is not a stomp for sasuke.

No sage chakra = no rinnegan for sasuke. But naruto can use sage mode and summon.

And do not forget that naruto is the son of the the 4th Hokage who was able to perform the teleportation technique endlessly in a battle, the same technique that needed three of his students to perform because no one had enough chakra, and Naruto is an uzumaki, they are known to have enormous chakra just like his mother and karin.

I can say that sasuke has susanoo and amaterasu, and naruto, as we saw in the last episode of shipuden, can perfoem the body flicker ( shinshun no jutsu ) that allows the user to go so fast for a moment without kurama's help.

I can clearly see that sasuke has the edge in this battle but it's not like Naruto has no chance, If he Played it smart, he can summon toads and clones Just to give him a minute to gather natural energy and go sage mode ( which I think OP doesn't consider as foreign chakra ) and when he does Go sage mode, He will have a variety of attacks that would definitely be able to harm sasuke, and I don't think that sasuke's speed would be superior at that point.

I would give this fight to Sasuke 6 to 6.5/10 since he is also a genius in combat even without foreign chakra.

Note: we can clearly see in late cannon movies that Naruto and Sasuke are almost equally skilled so sasuke doesn't have the edge in that area like he did when they were young.

It's literally written in the OP this is h2h only and he's prohibited sage chakra...

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentygoodmen: Scenario 2 is head to head, and He says no Sage chakra as in the sage of the six paths chakra that were given to them by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentygoodmen: Scenario 2 is head to head, and He says no Sage chakra as in the sage of the six paths chakra that were given to them by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki.

Even so I doubt he wouldn't have also meant Sage Mode, seeing as he wanted this to just be a straight up fist fight with the chakra they already naturally have in their body

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke has hands...Naruto relies on raw stats and hax(clones and invisible punches via toad Kung Fu) for the most part. Sasuke bodies his frankenberry soft a$$....

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentygoodmen: I guess we'll wait and see what is OP's opinion, and even though, there is no case where Naruto is Stomped by Sasuke here. Imagine a fight between the 4th Hokage ( no teleportation ) and DMS sasuke.

DMS sasuke's susanoo wasn't a perfect one. And he was getting tagged by A all the time. ( 4th raikage )

As i said, Sasuke has the edge because of Sharingan Hax. But Naruto's ancestors are also known for having incredible chakra and body endurance. And his speed with the Body flicker will be troublesome for Sasuke.

Minatofan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins. Without Itachi's eyes, Sasuke is blind after all.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zoldycklogic
No Caption Provided

@twentygoodmen: this is the body flicker that gave the 4th hokage the title of the yellow flash.

not his teleportation, he never touched naruto to place a seal on him before this incident, you can check the whole arc if you want to see that this is the first time he touches naruto.

and if he teleports straight to the wall, he wouldn't be able to catch naruto midair. So he is the fastest shinobi because of his speed, not his teleportation.

And this same speed was also used by naruto when he fought the raikage, and when he caught boruto in a moment when he was no less than a 100 meters away from him.

Again, Sasuke wins, not a stomp, Naruto can win if things were to go as he planned.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@twentygoodmen: I guess we'll wait and see what is OP's opinion, and even though, there is no case where Naruto is Stomped by Sasuke here. Imagine a fight between the 4th Hokage ( no teleportation ) and DMS sasuke.

DMS sasuke's susanoo wasn't a perfect one. And he was getting tagged by A all the time. ( 4th raikage )

As i said, Sasuke has the edge because of Sharingan Hax. But Naruto's ancestors are also known for having incredible chakra and body endurance. And his speed with the Body flicker will be troublesome for Sasuke.

What is Minato doing here? we are talking about Naruto, who is nothing in similar except hair to Minato.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: I know bro, What I meant was Naruto at this point should be as skilled as minato, But when people see this thread they only imagine the idiot young naruto who was only depending on kurama's chakra whenever things got a little tough.

So I am just saying that they wouldn't see it as a stomp for Sasuke if he were to face Minato ( no teleportation ) instead of Naruto ( No foreign Chakra ). Both Minato and Naruto have a big load of chakra and a set of skills that would allow them to be good opponents for DMS Sasuke.

And the scan is just to prove the difference between the Flying Thunder God technique which is teleportation, and the Body Flicker technique that is super speed. Minato can do both while Naruto can do the latter.

They can both use the rasengan freely at this point, summon toads, use clones in a smart and effective way without draining their chakra, and use sage mode.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's clear the OP meant Naruto and Sasuke are restricted to things they've earned/ trained with i.e Sage Mode and Sharinga.

Naruto goes Sage Mode and stomps, Sasuke is just a guy with a Sharingan and a bunch of powerful Jutsu, considering he can't absorb any Chakra he's gonna run dry insanely fast.

Naruto stomps.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239: Naruto in sage mode is indeed superior to sasuke physically, But sasuke still has susanuu that might be able to maintain long enough to ware off the sage cakra, But the possibility of it surviving a rasen-shuriken is low.

in scenario one, there is a high chance for naruto to be able to go sage mode for this fight is not pure H2H, while in scenario 2 his chances are low.

Scenario 1 i'd give it to naruto 5.5-6/10

scenario two to sasuke 7.5/10.......

assuming these are random encounters of course,..... If prep was allowed, Naruto takes it hands down both rounds

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It clearly states no sage chakra in the OP and people are still saying "Naruto goes SM and stomps". Damnit Comicvine.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than the Kirin, none of Sasuke's attacks are gonna kill him.

On the other hand, all of Naruto's attacks will kill Sasuke.

Naruto is physically superior and far more durable and can outnumber Sasuke at any given time.

Sasuke can take several clones, but in the end, will get overwhelmed.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Chair-Sama

@chaos239: Naruto in sage mode is indeed superior to sasuke physically, But sasuke still has susanuu that might be able to maintain long enough to ware off the sage cakra, But the possibility of it surviving a rasen-shuriken is low.

in scenario one, there is a high chance for naruto to be able to go sage mode for this fight is not pure H2H, while in scenario 2 his chances are low.

Scenario 1 i'd give it to naruto 5.5-6/10

scenario two to sasuke 7.5/10.......

assuming these are random encounters of course,..... If prep was allowed, Naruto takes it hands down both rounds

umm...so no itachi eyes? sausage is blind homeboy. this is a god stomp for naruto.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Naruto.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic:

What I meant was Naruto at this point should be as skilled as minato

Thats not how debates are done. And Sasuke by feat is far above Minato in H2H or CQC.

So I am just saying that they wouldn't see it as a stomp for Sasuke if he were to face Minato ( no teleportation ) instead of Naruto ( No foreign Chakra )

Not really. Naruto is a much better option against then Minato. Naruto atleast have chakra and skill like multi-shadow clone to overpower opponent. Minato will get stomped immediately.

At end of the day, Minato has nothing to do here. They fight completely different to each other.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Other than the Kirin, none of Sasuke's attacks are gonna kill him.

On the other hand, all of Naruto's attacks will kill Sasuke.

Naruto is physically superior and far more durable and can outnumber Sasuke at any given time.

Sasuke can take several clones, but in the end, will get overwhelmed.

1. Explain how will Naruto survive beheading or a chidori to face without Kyuubi?

2. Prove Naruto without Kyuubi or any other outside chakra is physically superior.

3. Prove Naruto without any external chakra is superior than Sasuke.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

1. Healing via Hashirama's cells, besides, it'll be countered via rasengan.

2. In the last, Naruto punched Toneri hard enough to make a crater. That is greater than anything seen from Sasuke in base.

3. Naruto's chakra has always been a cut above the rest with or without kyuubi. And Sasuke's chakra only rose when he gained the EMS and Rinnegan. without it, I doubt his chakra is that high.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

1. Healing via Hashirama's cells, besides, it'll be countered via rasengan.

What healing you are talking about? If you don't remember, Obito had half of his body as Hashirama's cell, yet even he cannot regenerate a chidori to his heart, forget beheading.

And Naruto can counter or not is not the question here, you claim Sasuke doesn't anything his arsenal to kill Naruto, so you should support that.

2. In the last, Naruto punched Toneri hard enough to make a crater. That is greater than anything seen from Sasuke in base.

What? In the last Naruto was using KCM+SM, and he has to concentrate all his chakra in his arm to achieve that punch. So thats not his chakra doing it.

3. Naruto's chakra has always been a cut above the rest with or without kyuubi. And Sasuke's chakra only rose when he gained the EMS and Rinnegan. without it, I doubt his chakra is that high.

What I meant was prove how Naruto without any outside Chakra is more durable than Sasuke. And EMS or Rinnegan do not raise once chakra, otherwise give me a scan. Sasuke's chakra is never high or anything.

And if we go by Tobirama's statement, Sharingan, or EMS emerge as a result of changing once chakra.

You laim NAruto without any outside chakra is more durable, I would like prove.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

1. correction, Obito actually healed from a chidori before him and Kakashi had their badass fight.

No Caption Provided

remember this?

2. wrong fight. I mean this fight:

No Caption Provided

when he punched toneri's puppet here:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

there's no blue or gold chakra to suggest that he was using chakra.

3. and Naruto's blood alone makes him stronger. as an Uzumaki, Naruto has high stamina, longetivity, and vitality written in his genes. such factors allowed him to live long enough for Sakura to treat him after getting kurama ripped out of him, instead of dying instantly like Gaara and the other jinchuuriki. Now give me scans that sugest that Sasuke can survive similar damage?

sasuke gets stabbed,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

dies

Naruto gets stabbed

No Caption Provided

talks with sakura a bit before pulling it out and healing himself.

Loading Video...

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

1. correction, Obito actually healed from a chidori before him and Kakashi had their badass fight.

he never got healed. He absorbed kyuubi after that. And Hashirama's chakra is also consider as external.

2.wrong fight. I mean this fight:

What are smoking? Base Sasuke can kick people through mountain size boulders, and shockwave from his kick busted them.

and Naruto's blood alone makes him stronger. as an Uzumaki, Naruto has high stamina, longetivity, and vitality written in his genes. such factors allowed him to live long enough for Sakura to treat him after getting kurama ripped out of him, instead of dying instantly like Gaara and the other jinchuuriki. Now give me scans that sugest that Sasuke can survive similar damage?

Sasuke don't have any bijuu inside so he is not getting injured like that. And Base Naruto isn't even touching Sasuke here. And all those are useless when Sasuke chidori his head. And his chidori can bust meteor.

I think you are missing the point. Sasuke will rack doll Naruto and bust him. And naruto healing after getting stab was Kyuubi's doing. Without it he would have died.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

1. Sasuke is faster than So6P Naruto. Basee Naruto will get blitzed into pieces.

No Caption Provided

2. Base chidori can bust a meteor. Naruto isn't surviving it without Kyuubi's healing and armor.

No Caption Provided

3. Has strength comparable to SO6P naruto if not greater.

No Caption Provided

If you still think Base Naruto can survive even a sec here then you are delusional.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

1. Sasuke is faster than So6P Naruto. Basee Naruto will get blitzed into pieces.

Sasuke isn't near as fast as So6p Naruto in footspeed. They were just doing a combo together. That's it. You have no proof Naruto went fullspeed. Also, Base Naruto was dodging attacks from Monster Momoshiki in the manga. He also reacted to Toneri's Golden after focusing all his chakra in his arm so Naruto isn't instantly getting blitzed.

2. Base chidori can bust a meteor. Naruto isn't surviving it without Kyuubi's healing and armor.

Toneri blew a large hole in the moon and Naruto survived after he got all his chakra drained. He'll be just fine.

3. Has strength comparable to SO6P naruto if not greater.

Now you're just wanking. Naruto has consistently been shown to have greater physicals throughout the series.

If you still think Base Naruto can survive even a sec here then you are delusional.

I agree Base Naruto would lose, but you're clearly biased.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There isn't really anything as "Base Sasuke". He's always at full power. Perfect Susano'o and his Rinnegan doesn't give him any stat or sensory boost like any of Naruto's forms.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sasuke.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Sasuke isn't near as fast as So6p Naruto in footspeed. They were just doing a combo together. That's it. You have no proof Naruto went fullspeed. Also, Base Naruto was dodging attacks from Monster Momoshiki in the manga. He also reacted to Toneri's Golden after focusing all his chakra in his arm so Naruto isn't instantly getting blitzed

I forgot the Boruto manga stuff, coz that series is annoying. So would you mind to provide scan. Was Momoshiki able to blitz Sasuke? An against Toneri, Naruto was using Kyuubi's Chakra. Whether he concentrate or not. We don't know anything if he can react to it without it or not. First time Toneri used it, he totally stunned Naruto, so its quite possible that Naruto predicted it.

Toneri blew a large hole in the moon and Naruto survived after he got all his chakra drained. He'll be just fine.

And Sasuke's sword pierced SO6P Naruto. So sorry, naruto isn't surviving it.

Now you're just wanking. Naruto has consistently been shown to have greater physicals throughout the series.

I want to see what consistency you are talking about. Coz actually provided the gif, where Sasuke is actually outdoing Naruto physically.

I agree Base Naruto would lose, but you're clearly biased

I am not.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Sasuke isn't near as fast as So6p Naruto in footspeed. They were just doing a combo together. That's it. You have no proof Naruto went fullspeed. Also, Base Naruto was dodging attacks from Monster Momoshiki in the manga. He also reacted to Toneri's Golden after focusing all his chakra in his arm so Naruto isn't instantly getting blitzed

I forgot the Boruto manga stuff, coz that series is annoying. So would you mind to provide scan. Was Momoshiki able to blitz Sasuke? An against Toneri, Naruto was using Kyuubi's Chakra. Whether he concentrate or not. We don't know anything if he can react to it without it or not. First time Toneri used it, he totally stunned Naruto, so its quite possible that Naruto predicted it.

Kage Bunshin.

I want to see what consistency you are talking about. Coz actually provided the gif, where Sasuke is actually outdoing Naruto physically.

At no point does any gif posted portray that Sasuke outdid Naruto in physicals. Then there's also the scene where Naruto creates a huge shockwave just by lifting up his arm in a significantly weaker form(4 tails) and also overpowered Kaguya's chakra arms with his own after Kaguya oneshotted Sasuke's PS with just a wave of her hand. So no, Sasuke doesn't have better physicals than SOSP Naruto. Not even close. Naruto has consistently been portrayed as the powerhouse(striking and DC)

I am not.

I beg to differ.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't Naruto still have a big pool of chakra considering that he's an Uzumaki? It wouldn't be as much as when he has Kurama of course, but still it's a clan known having a lot of chakra. The only reason it wasn't a lot before was because most of it was used for restraining Kurama, but in this scenario that's no longer the case.

I will still say Sasuke wins, but it will be very close.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you take away Sasuke's eyes and render him blind, then of course Naruto is going to stomp.

Removing only his Sharingan and Rinnegan from play is a different story entirely. He would win in that scenario.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By great_black_star

@great_black_star said:

@antonio_1996:

Kage Bunshin.

At no point does any gif posted portray that Sasuke outdid Naruto in physicals. Then there's also the scene where Naruto creates a huge shockwave just by lifting up his arm in a significantly weaker form(4 tails) and also overpowered Kaguya's chakra arms with his own after Kaguya oneshotted Sasuke's PS with just a wave of her hand. So no, Sasuke doesn't have better physicals than SOSP Naruto. Not even close. Naruto has consistently been portrayed as the powerhouse(striking and DC)

I am not.

I beg to differ.

1. Ok those scans are pretty good, but seems quite inconsistent, as Naruto in his SO6P is still struggling against Momoshiki and would win without Sasuke's help. And Sasuke is always in his the entire fight.

2. Scans you have provided are not Base Naruto, but SM and KCM

3. Naruto was in SO6P against Kaguya, not base. And in Boruto latest movie Sasuke was matching Naruto in his SO6P form, Sasuke's kick send Momoshiki through mountain size boulders and shockwave busted them. Which is greater physical feat than anything Naruto has shown in the entire movie.

4. Doesn't matter to me coz I am not.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As adults they still have sage of the six path chakra in them... They don't have it in this fight so you really can't go off of their adult feats.