Naruto Uzumaki & Sasuke Uchiha(JOVIOLMA) VS Ichigo Kurosaki and Sosuke Aizen(Leothegreatest)-Naruto VS Bleach CaV

• 144 results
EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TAEP and T2V. This about to be a slaughter

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joviolma: its gonna come out next week :)

Literally everyone:

No Caption Provided

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpo for more people to see

Guzmania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and T2V please !

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and T4V.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 Days until the CaV :)

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people here are being biased already, I suggest you restrict some voters here @joviolma@leothegreatest just to make the CaV here more objective.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@faradaysloth: I already know based on 2 CaVs that regardless of my arguments, MrViking will vote for Leo so he automatically has one vote, 2 if we include Undre. But which users you think should be restricted to vote ?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

@faradaysloth: I already know based on 2 CaVs that regardless of my arguments, MrViking will vote for Leo so he automatically has one vote, 2 if we include Undre. But which users you think should be restricted to vote ?

Yep those two should also be restricted, at the moment there are the users of RikuYamaha and EcoBlitz who are already claiming who they're favoring.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: I see, but since Riku is an old vine friend, can I ask for his opinion about this first ? I can ask him to just watch the CaV then if he agrees or if he has something against this.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please T4V and TAEP

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

Some people here are being biased already, I suggest you restrict some voters here @joviolma@leothegreatest just to make the CaV here more objective.

Bias is to be expected, those who are will prove it in the ”reason” that comes with their vote for either side, I’m not going to single anyone out.

I’m content with my argument and that’s enough.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: how about you tag me and stop being a bitch about it? Lmao and I said who I said because they are a better debater and for no other reason else.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lichvanastrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and I'm gonna keep an open mind about it.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: im voting on who has the better agurment. I'm not gonna be bias. As some people claim. Plus you said memes were allowed so i went ahead and memed :)

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't wait.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For now everything is okay, if remains like this until tomorrow, The CaV starts tomorrow @leothegreatest is that okay to you ? Would like to finish it soon before Day 20-22

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

It's almost time.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Seventh Hokage: Naruto Uzumaki(うずまきナルト)

No Caption Provided

Character

Naruto Uzumaki is the main character and protagonist of the manga series that shares the same name as his's. He acts as the Protagonist of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, and is a Secondary Protagonist in the Boruto Sequel.

Naruto Uzumaki Ⅰ(Power and Abilities)

Naruto by himself has a very huge arsenal that can applicable in combat, most of them are variations of his main technique, Rasengan, that got stronger over the passage of chapters, as well Shadow Clones, Chakra arms, TSOs, healing abilities, etc, I will try to make a deep analysis on Naruto's techniques and apply some consistent scale to justify my points.

Rasengan(螺旋丸)

Naruto's main energy attack, created by the Fourth Hokage during a 3 years training to complete with a hint from the Bijuudama's formation, the user don't need to use any hand seal to generate the orb, the user is then able to manifest a spherical rotational chakra ball that releases a big explosion when it comes in contact with the enemy, releasing huge damage from the inside out, as a evidence, the Rasengan when hit a water tank released a huge explosion inside of it and broke the behind of the tank.

Naruto Chapter 176
Naruto Chapter 258

By the end of the series, Naruto no longer needed the help of another clone to form one Rasengan due to his mastery of the technique through time. It should be noted that despite the small use of the basic rasengan in the EoS, Naruto used it to fight against Limbo Full Rinnegan Juudara despite being aware of it's strength, power and durability(Limbo is a clone from Madara from other dimension so it should be comparable in strength with him assuming the Databook statement about it as valid) which suggest the technique still able to damage character on this level.

Naruto Chapter 675
Naruto Chapter 675

In fact, during the War Arc, SM Naruto's Rasengan which is inferior to his current ones, had already grow to the size of a Bos Oodama Rasengan which proves it has evolved over time, to the point it successfully damage Juubito's skin

Naruto Chapter 642

Note: It should be noted that despite the popular belief that this was only accomplished cuz the Juubi's Jinchuuriki is a vulnerable to Senjutsu, this is not actually an anti feat for neither, I will try to explain myself better so I hope you and the readers can take your own conclusions and try to see my views towards this so let's not jump to conclusions yet, I hope you can read until the end.

Oodama Rasengan(大玉螺旋丸)

A much stronger variant of the Rasengan and it's first evolution achieved by Naruto during his 2 years training with Jiraya, initially it was necessary the auxile of a clone to be formed and handed, but by the War Arc alone and it's bond with Kurama, Naruto was able to form it alone with one hand, it releases a massive amount of energy upon impact, and since the BoS according to the Databook it was hitting enemies with the power that rivals that of a small meteor.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Naruto also has variants of this same jutsu which is a much stronger version but inferior to his current Six Paths Sage Mode, where he could duo to his mastery of Sage Mode form bigger a Sage Art: Oodama Rasengan(仙法・大玉螺旋丸) with his clones.

Naruto Chapter 431

Super Oodama Rasengan(超大玉螺旋丸)

A much stronger variant of the Oodama Rasengan, formed by the help of clone Naruto is able to increase the already huge power of the first OR, it's power can be amped and formed even in Sage Mode as Jiraya proved, it's power is said to be able to easily carve away an entire mountain and should be noted that this was referring to Jiraya when his SM was imperfect

Naruto Chapter 560

No Caption Provided

Fuuton: Rasenshuriken(風遁・螺旋手裏剣)

No Caption Provided

Achieved when Naruto mastered his Wind Release, by adding it's WR with his Rasengan Naruto is able to form a Rasengan that shares similarities with a Fuma Shuriken, initially it was necessary the help of clones to be created but during the Pain Arc, and War Arc and his bond with Kurama, Naruto was managing to achieve this feat alone creating more than one Rasengan with each hand to strike against Obito and Madara, and even creating alone a Rasenshuriken with his 2 hands, the technique can be fired at the opponent at high speeds(I don't pretend to tell to much about the RS's speed for now since this is not the topic, I will just talk about it's AP and versatile in combat), after this when the target it's hit by the RS, a massive amount of chakra will be released and form a vortex sphere of microscopic blades, too much for even the Sharingan to count it, that will slowly destroy the inside's of it's opponent cutting their chakra networks and damaging each individual cell of the victim.

Naruto Chapter 341-346

Once hit by it, the target is beyond help, the cellular damage caused by + the chakra network being cut cannot be healed even by Medical ninjas like Tsunade.

Naruto Chapter 346

This was a feat that was accomplished by Naruto during his first use of RS in combat, it wasn't fully developed yet, during his SM training, Naruto was able to cut entire small hills with it, when he mastered Sage Mode, he was able to use the RS once more, creating for the first time and throw it at high speed towards his target and expanding it's size to avoid any dodge from it, the energy released reached a level beyond it's initial use, vaporizing Pain's Human Path leaving only part of his head.

Naruto Chapter 421
Naruto Chapter 421
Naruto Chapter 432
No Caption Provided
Naruto Chapter 432-434

After mastery the technique, Naruto could generate the RS once more and fire it towards Pain, it crossed in less than a second the multi-mountain sized crater caused by the Chibaku Tensei and hit the ground generating a mountain sized explosions, breaking apart the ground and firing several hill sized rocks in the air.

Naruto Chapter 441-442
Double RS, Naruto Chapter 617
Double RS, Naruto Chapter 617

By the end of the series, Naruto could create several variants of Rasenshuriken, by infusing them with Bijuus's chakras and give them individual properties of each Bijuu or add them with TSOs to increase it's fire power and versatile, I will post their feats below.

Oodama Rasenshuriken(大玉螺旋手裏剣)

No Caption Provided

A much strong variant of RS, a fusion between the OD and RS to increase it's size and potency, used just once by Naruto during the fight against Madara, not too much about this technique is know, it's only feat was broke apart Hashirama's Wood Dragons, but given the version of Naruto being used here, it should possess a huge fire power considering his power creep by the end of the series.

Naruto Chapter 655-656

Senpō: Chōōdama Rasen Tarengan(仙法・超大玉螺旋多連丸)

Naruto Chapter 499
Naruto Chapter 499

Alongside his clones and the auxile of Sage Mode, Naruto and the others charge a barrage of Oodama Rasengans that can quickly hit it's opponent with a huge amount of energy

Naruto Chapter 499
Naruto Chapter 499

What everyone was basically waiting for:

Bijuudama/Tailed Beast Bomb(尾獣玉)

No Caption Provided

A final technique that a Bijuu and it's Jinchuuriki can use, for it's formation is need the use of both black/positive and white/negative chakra to form the energy sphere, possessing massive power, the Bijuudamas even when fired by Bijuus inferior to Kurama are able to turn entire mountains into ashes in a single shot

Naruto Chapter 571
Naruto Chapter 571

During the fight against the Bijuus, Naruto finally bond with Kurama and was able to use his Bijuu Mode, he could repel at point blank the Bijuudamas before it could hit Guy and Kakashi, when he formed his Bijuudama for the first time, he managed to rivalize the power of 5 Bijuudamas combined, this was a feat accomplished by a much inferior version of SPSM Naruto and before he gain fragments of the Bijuus's chakra.

Naruto Chapter 571

Naruto Chapter 571
Naruto Chapter 571

Naruto could spam this technique as well with smaller Bijuudamas as he showed against the Juubi, a spammable barrage of Bijuudamas towards the opponent called Continuous Bijuudama(連続尾獣玉)

Naruto Chapter 610
Naruto Chapter 610

Senpō: Yōton Rasenshuriken(仙法・熔遁螺旋手裏剣)

No Caption Provided

A much stronger version of Rasenshuriken and the first one to add another nature release that it wasn't Naruto's wind release alone, after receive the Six Paths Sage Mode from Kishimoto and being turned into a meeting point for all the Bijuus(As well receive each one of their chakra individually during the fight against Obito and later when he was ''dead'') Naruto gained the ability to infuse his Rasengan with the power of each Bijuu to increase it's power, fusing his Rasenshuriken with Son Goku's Lava Release, it produces a Rasengan powerful enough to cleave in half the entire God Tree casually.

Naruto Chapter 673
Naruto Chapter 673
Naruto Chapter 673

Truth Seeker Orbs(求道玉)

No Caption Provided

Those who blossomed the Six Paths Senjutsu receive these orbs, they are malleable black spheres that are encompassed with all 5 Transformations of Nature and can be also amped with Yin-Yang Release for more useful combat applications, each orb is the size of a fist and can be manipulated as will according to the Fourth Databook, the Orbs can disintegrate everything that they touch an effect that Hiruzen compared to Ohnoki's Jinton which targets one in a Molecular Level.

Naruto Chapter 639
No Caption Provided

With the conjunction of the Yin-Yang Release, one can null every single ninjutsu/chakra based/reiatsu based attacks, so energy attack here is uselees against the orbs and Naruto since his body nullify Ninjutsu/chakra based attacks and the databook confirms to us Naruto during the fight against Madara wield the Yin-Yang Release with himself, plus, we know that the technique can nullify even the Edo Tensei jutsu, which completely stops their regeneration abilities, and as a consequence, targets and damages even their souls as we saw Minato's soul without both arms, after having his arms cut by the TSOs.

Naruto Chapter 640-665
No Caption Provided

Confirmation from manga and databook that those things are soul

Naruto Chapter 590
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

陰陽遁=Onmyōton/Yin-Yang Release

The orbs can change in shape at will, Naruto usually use it as something to increase it's fire power as he did when he nuked Madara's meteors with his Rasenshurikens + Kurama's TBB Chakra + TSOs, but it can be used as well as Rods to seal one's movements.

Naruto Chapter 675-688

One can ignore the Orb's ability to destroy matter and nullify chakra attacks by adding Senjutsu on their techniques or by gaining Hagoromo's power, however when the orb is charged with chakra it loses its disintegrating power until finally it can expand, when the Orb explodes, the immunity rule will not take effect for the persons with those requirements, damaging even the user in the process who is already immune to the effects of the disintegration as we saw Juubito getting damaged by his TSB expansion(Toneri also was aware of Naruto's immunity to TSBs but he tried to attack him using SWRE and GWRE, both attacks lacked disintegrations effects) despite this same Juubito being superior to the Juubi who tanked without much damage his own Juubidama 2 times, I will address this below.

Naruto Chapter 640

Bijuudama Rasenshuriken(尾獣玉螺旋手裏剣)

No Caption Provided

By manipulating the TSOs that fly on his back, Naruto can add Kurama's chakra to it to increase it's fire power turning the TSO into a Bijuudama as well fusing it with his own Wind Release to create it's wind blades, the TSOs are powerful and big enough to complete pulverize the Island sized Chibaku Tensei satellites created by Madara

Naruto Chapter 676
Naruto Chapter 676
Naruto Chapter 676-677

Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength(沸遁・怪力無双)

Naruto is able thanks to this technique granted by Kokuo's chakra, raise his chakra to the boil point granting him massive strength and release around himself a vapor able to break apart the Ice pillars holding him, the technique is powerful enough to punch away and overpower Kaguya's Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack 2 times.

Naruto Chapter 684

The reason why this is impressive is because of the confirmations that we know that Kaguya is far superior to the ones such as the Juubi, Juubito and Juudara, her Chakra even when she was suppressed was far greater than 3rd eyed Madara, when Madara lacked one of his Rinnegan, the GT and his Rinnesharingan, Minato confirmed he was more powerful than Juubito.

Naruto Chapter 665-679

The ones like Juubito without full control of the Juubi easily managed to destroy with his Chakra arms Hashirama's Gracious Dety Gates

Naruto Chapter 638

The same Gates that were restricting the Ten-Tails and tanking this:

Previously gain this form, the Ten Tails was accomplishing this feat with smaller ones

Naruto Chapter 613
Naruto Chapter 613

when we had a good visual of the Frost Country the Juubidama hole created was not near the battlefield which is consistent with the fact that the attack was outside of it and would have a more massive size if it was close potentially destroying the Country which would be consistent with Tendo's statement about the Juubi being able to one shot entire Countries if he had Kurama(Half of it since the other part was sealed)

The Juubidama also was fired outside the country and the hole wasn't visible during the earth circumference stance which would suggest that the attack's diameter potentially would be far higher if it was fired in the battlefield. The far off city that was hit by the Juubi is no way near to be seen as well.

Anime stance to show better the difference in size between the conical one and the spherical

Is several times bigger than it's first formation that was already big as 1/3 of the Frost Country, the bigger one should be easily Small Country Level.

He later destroyed the same Barrier that survived this stronger Bijuudama with his Chakra arms

Naruto Chapter 638

Kaguya is far superior to someone already superior to Juubito and Juudara even while doing nothing and is a Chakra arms user as well Naruto's Boil Release managed to overpower her fist 2 times, he should scale this level of power.

Shadow Clone Jutsu(影分身の術)

Naruto's second most famous jutsu, it allows him to create duplicates of himself that will share the same appearance and can hardly be identified as clones even by Sharingans and Byakugans users, each clone of Naruto can use the same techniques as him and are usually equal in strength and speed as the original Naruto, although due to the fact Naruto split his Chakra while use the Jutsu, the clones are not durable as the real Naruto and one strong attack can blow them away, Naruto can use his clones to wield Rasengans, his own TSOs and the clones also can communicate and take a part of the Bijuus's chakra for their Rasenshurikens, as he proved against Kaguya, giving one of his clones Boil Release to overpower Kaguya's EGVA one second time, and 8 clones using Bijuus's chakra on their RSs.

Naruto Chapter 684
Naruto Chapter 684

Alongside his clones he can use the Uzumaki Barrage(ナルト一帯連弾), which consists in a combat style that requires clones to distract the opponent while dozens of other clones come on his direction from all sides, therefore avoiding any possibility of escape that doesn't comes from BFR or teleportation, would be useful on this fight to confuse the Team.

Senpō: Jiton Rasengan(仙法・磁遁螺旋丸)

By adding Shukaku's chakra to his Rasengan, Naruto is able to manifest a Magnetic style of the Rasengan that can seal the movements of Juubi Level enemies, the databook confirms that Naruto use of this jutsu increased the power of the seal. It can be used in conjunction with Sasuke's Onyx Chidori and Amenotejikara to avoid any dodge and take the enemy off guard.

Naruto Chapter 674
Naruto Chapter 674

Father and Son Rasengan(親子螺旋丸)

Naruto Chapter 645
Naruto Chapter 645

This Jutsu can be used by 2 individuals that are able to use Rasengan, the user needs to create a Massive Rasengan that can used in conjunction with his comrade, this technique was used by Minato's Kurama Avatar and was amped by BSM Naruto allowing to increase it's size and potency with his Senjutsu, the result was a Rasengan powerful enough to scatter away and swallow Juubito's Chakra arms that even while incomplete showed no problem in destroy Senjutsu structures(Posted above, Hashi's GGs were shattered by Juubito's CA despite being Senjutsu techniques. It should be noted, Naruto was amped not only by his own chakra and Senjutsu, but he had within himself fragments of 6 other Bijuus.

Naruto Chapter 645
No Caption Provided

The reason why Senjutsu is a Juubi Jinchuuriki weakness is because of their TSOs are unable to affect with their Matter manipulation natural energy and can't nullify those attacks, so basically they are on their own when that happens, but as Juubito was above the beings such as the Juubi, he should have no problem tank with his own body one Juubidama, in fact, when he was unstable, Tobirama hit him with his Tandem Explosive Tags, the focused continuous explosions managed to break apart one of Hashirama's Gates they were fighting until Obito destroy it with his TSOs, Hiruzen addressed that feat as a durability one, no YY Release was involved as Juubito only gained it after he controls the Juubi.

Naruto Chapter 639

Note: Despite it's name, this variation of Rasengan doesn't need to be created by 2 relatives, only 2 individuals that can handle the Rasengan, Naruto for example can create a Kurama Avatar clone and use the Rasengan with him as well.

Senpō: Chō Bijū Rasenshuriken(仙法・超尾獣螺旋手裏剣)

Naruto Chapter 687
Naruto Chapter 687

Naruto's most marvelous technique(Kishimoto's words not mine) he fuses every single Bijuus's chakra in conjunction with his Rasenshurikens increasing it's firepower, fast enough to tag even Kaguya and damage her, each Rasenshuriken has a property of each Bijuus's chakra nature:

• Shukaku= Magnetism/Seal
  • Matatabi= Chakra Flames
  • Isobu= Water(Dafuq this is going to do I dunno but is strong)
  • Son Goku= Lava
  • Kokuo= Steam
  • Saiken= Acid Bubbles
  • Chomei= ???
  • Gyuki= Ink
  • Kurama= It only amped Naruto's Rasenshuriken

Naruto could use this technique as a auxile for his Majestic Attire Susano'o alongside Sasuke due to his mastery over the Bijuus's chakra at this point of the Arc.

Rikudō: Chōōdama Rasenshuriken(六道・超大玉螺旋手裏剣)

No Caption Provided

Naruto's most powerful technique, accomplished by him and his clones and Kurama, he can use of his Avatares to absorb a massive amount of surrounding energy of a location and transfer it to the original one, the clones alongside Naruto will fuse their Avatares creating a 3 headed Kurama that will be controlling 2 Rasengans, one that has a gold like color and one that looks like a Rasenshuriken infused with a Bijuudama, it's power is enough to rivalize that of Indra's Arrow power that was Sasuke's technique after absorbing the Bijuus within his Perfect Susano'o, the explosion even while Naruto and Sasuke were fighting above the VoTE, was enough to create a explosion that was felt countries away from where they were

Naruto Chapter 696-697

Chakra Transference

Due to his massive chakra reserves + Kurama's chakra, BM Naruto heavily amped the entire Shinobi Alliance that was composed of thousands of ninjas and could amp their capacities far more than their original power(he amped Kakashi's power 3 times the normal by just giving him a small portion of it)

The reason this is impressive is because the focused chakra blast from hundreds of ninjas alone was already powerful enough to destroy countless mountain sized meteorites that formed a belt around the Earth the The Last.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto Uzumaki Ⅰ(Power and Abilities). Feat Sasuke

Just the conclusion for Naruto's moveset, but this one here are the jutsus he can only accomplish with Sasuke's help

Scorch Style: Nimbus Gale Jet-Black Arrow Formation: Zero(灼遁・光輪疾風漆黒矢零式)

Naruto Chapter 634
Naruto Chapter 634
Naruto Chapter 634

With the use of his Super Oodama Rasenshuriken, Naruto can intensifies the fire created by Sasuke's Amaterasu Arrow, the technique is powerful enough to hurt the Juubi and make him scream in pain and even threatened to kill it.

Naruto Chapter 641

The above feat can used accomplished currently with Sasuke's Amenotejikara

Majestic Attire: Susano'o(威装・須佐能乎­)

No Caption Provided

Naruto and Sasuke combines their Chakra Avatares to increase their power and durability, the Kurama Avatar is enveloped by the Susano'o Armor increasing the durability of the structure and gains a Chakra sword, Naruto is able to create on it's Tails 9 Rasengans(During the Juubito fight, 7 of them were amped although lack the Chakra nature, the chakra from the Bijuus Naruto had bonded) the Rasengans are powerful enough power enough to break a TSO shield Juubito created, and the Sword overpowered and broke his Sword of Nunoboko, used by Hagoromo to shape the Ninja World we know today, and according to Juubito, it could bring destruction to this world, and superficially cut Juubito's body in half, causing the Bijuus inside him to react

Naruto Chapter 651
Naruto Chapter 651

Naruto Chapter 651
No Caption Provided

Naruto Chapter 651

Naruto's mastery over the Bijuus's chakra and his ability to make an army of clones could be useful here, he could instead of need someone for handle the Rasengan on his tails, create clones to assume this position, and follow his bond with the Bijuus and his Six Paths Sage Mode, he could add each Bijuus's chakra nature to the Rasengans increasing it's fire power and bombarding either Ichigo or Aizen with this.

Six Paths-Chibaku Tensei(六道 地爆天星­)

Granted by the Sage of the Six Paths alongside their abilities.Alongside Sasuke, Naruto can use his seal to completely seal's ones powers and turn them into a massive gravitational core, attracting rocks formations from all directions, ultimately resulting in the creation of a Moon, this technique can be used with Amenotejikara to seal Aizen due to his Immortality and caught him off guard if they fail to put him down but I kind of doubt.

Naruto Chapter 672
No Caption Provided

Naruto Uzumaki ⅠⅠ-Speed

When it comes to speed, I believe that based on consistent scale and feats, Naruto has the upper hand on this and outclasses the Bleach Team, as a matter of fact, even in base he had no problems in keep up with characters like Pain that while fatigued dodged his RS, this same RS crossed in less than a second a multi-mountain sized crater and accomplish this before Pain could even land on the ground

As a KCM user when he was trying to master the Bijuus's chakra, Naruto during a hard fight finally manage to surpass the Raikage's fastest punch at point blank

The reason why this is impressive is mainly because Ay's speed applying some scale is incredible big, I will try to provide examples to prove my point, but the most famous one is the Kirin example where we have Sasuke manipulating Natural Lightning in his fight against Itachi, according to Black Zetsu Lightning strikes at 1/1000th of a second and Itachi wouldn't manage to dodge, but in the end, even severely fatigued and almost blind Itachi was able to activate his Susano'o when Kirin was fired at him, but the Manga gives to us evidence that he didn't have his Susano'o activate until Sasuke fires Kirin at him, the evidences for example were the fact that neither Sasuke or Zetsu recognized what was the Susano' until Itachi activate and explain post-Kirin,, and Sasuke was convinced that Itachi was dead which wouldn't make sense if he really saw him doing something before he fire Kirin, and as the final proof, the anime which is merely giving us a better light of the scene, shows that Itachi wasn't using Susano'o until Kirin approach him.

No Caption Provided

落雷は千分の一秒。。。音よりも速い!

Lightning strikes in one thousandth of a second... It's even faster than Sound

Note: A part of the text looks different cuz Black Zetsu for some reason everything that he says is Katakana instead of Hiragana

Depending of the size of the Mountain, the speed of Lightning can vary, this was the size of the Uchiha Hideout, I would say that it possess at least several hundreds of meters, which is the size of the average ones

No Caption Provided

And yet, when Sasuke was in a far better condition than Itachi, willing to kill and using the same kind of eye as him, he was completely unable to follow the Raikage's movements with his eyes as we saw the Raikage easily avoiding Amaterasu which was said to be impossible to avoid just like Kirin, and moving faster than his eyesight.

Even Cee, confirmed that the Raikage was too fast for the Sharingan to keep up, and we know that ninjas such as Kakashi already cut a Lightning Bolt in the past which was confirmed 3 times, which give us a good evidence that Kakashi alone even before BoS, already had Lightning speed reactions

This should put the Raikage at above lightning speed by a considerable margin and yet he was unable to touch Incomplete Kurama Mode Naruto, and the Third Raikage was giving trouble to Naruto on this form until he activate Sage Mode and dodge the attack, Naruto said that his Sage Mode alone, granted him faster reactions and combat speed allowing him to dodge at the last moment.

Another good example that grant Ay's speed that can be put at the high end 3 digit mach to low end 4 digit mach was the Juubidama example, Ino was able to intercept after it was fired the Juubi laser by trying to control Obito's movements which made him miss Naruto and his team.

The Juubidamas speed are very big despite it's size, their speed was complemented by Hisagi and Kakashi as in instants, cities and mountains far away from the battlefield were being destroyed by his attacks, it's 4 Juubidama for example, crossed the entire Frost Country in a short time frame, and reached the Land of Lightning before the Shinobis could have a small conversation.

When the Juubi evolved and increased it's power, he fired another Juubidama, that was intercepted(although it failed regardless) by the Shinobis of the Shinobi alliance via Earth Wall before it could cross a small distance

The fight post Tenpechii happened inside that hole, the Shinobis and Gyuki, needed to intercept and manage to hit several strikes on that Juubidama before it could even cross it all.
The fight post Tenpechii happened inside that hole, the Shinobis and Gyuki, needed to intercept and manage to hit several strikes on that Juubidama before it could even cross it all.

Those guys don't have any ocular technique, neither anything to suggest they have perceptions and reactions above that of MS Sasuke. Regardless, even with his SM Naruto was completely unable to dodge a Blind Madara's kick despite the distance between them. Madara then absorbed Hashirama's SM to increase his power and was tagged by EMS Sasuke

Madara when het got one of his Rinnegans, could easily react and beat Tobirama in the end, it should be noted, that Tobirama's speed was too much for Naruto's perception to keep up with it, he and he successfully blitzed Juubito who accomplished this as well putting bombs and a mark on him without him noticing it.

A much faster Madara with his transformation completed was comparable in speed with EoS Naruto, as posted above, his clones perfectly kept up in combat with Full Rinnegan Madara's Limbos for a good time, this Madara also had a very good reaction and combat speed,as he could perceive Guy's movements during Night Guy, the feat managed to bend space by raw speed alone, Naruto is confirmed as having better reactions than his.

No Caption Provided

⬅The reaction speed is not less than equal to Madara, who had turned into the Ten-Tails' jinchuriki. The sensing ability has also risen!!

GT Madara despite his fast combat was not fast enough to defend himself against Sasuke's Chidori blade and was cleaved in 2

No Caption Provided

Sasuke during the fight against Kaguya and in the same condition as her used his Amenotejikara but failed to strike her and was dodged.

No Caption Provided

Naruto after this manage to cut Kaguya's arm off despite their distance before she could avoid it, putting his speed as superior to Sasuke's

He managed to tag Kaguya again during his fight by using his Chou Bijuu Rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided

When he fought against Madara he was also fast enough to dodge the Light Fang at point blank, this attack allows Madara to fire a light speed beam to pierce or cut his enemies

No Caption Provided

六道の力を得た者が光線を放 ち敵を両断する忍術。牙の様 に鋭く尖り、光速を誇る一閃 は万物を断ち、敵は光線の一 振りを防ぐことすら敵わない。

Ninjutsu / Senjutsu - Sage Art: Storm Release Light Fang

A ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing.

@azureus did some thread explaining about it a long time ago, I will let here if you guys have any interest in check.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ending-the-debate-on-narutos-light-fang-feat-1959420/

This easily puts Naruto's speed at the Relativistic to Relativistic + tier, he have the combat speed to keep up and the reactions to follow and react against any attack Team can throw at him.

Naruto Uzumaki ⅠⅠ-Durability

When it comes to durability, I also would say Naruto has the advantage here, even before his multiple amps, he managed thanks to his Avatar protect himself with little damage against the Juubi's Laser, this laser was powerful enough to completely vaporize upon contact several mountains.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

His durability thanks to the amp given by the Bijuus is powerful enough to share it's power with an entire group of ninjas, and protect them against the Tenpechii the Tenpeechi was generating natural disasters powerful enough to shatter mountain ranges and even expanded the TBB hole made by Gyuki and his own TBB

No Caption Provided

Bijuudama Hole that the Juubi was inside(Pre Tenpechii) notice that the Ocean is distant from the crater and that we have Mountain Ranges at the surround.

Post-Tenpechii. Notice how the hole is far more close to the ocean right now and how the Bijuudama hole is smaller than the one they are inside at this point, the vegetation that it was around the initial TBB hole disappeared as well.

The Naruto in question being used here resisted hits from a much stronger version of Blind Sage Madara, who was killing with his bare hands those enveloped by Naruto's chakra

His Avatar resisted a squeeze from Juubito's TSOs arms when he was on his BSM form, it should be noted that Juubito's TSOs managed to overpower the Rasengan that tore off his chakra arms which suggests it is more powerful than it

No Caption Provided

Note: Despite resisting it, the durability of the Avatar was very low in the end as Juubito broke it apart alongside the Senjutsu Susano'o by hitting the ground at high speeds, mainly because he was still squeezing them when he accomplished that.

Naruto as well clashed briefly with Kaguya's EGVA before being overpowered and hit by it(For doubts about Kaguya's AP check above) this counts as both AP and Durability feat seeing how effortless GGs were shattered by just being touched by an unstable Juubito's chakra arms, let alone the arms of someone that without doing nothing was above people in levels beyond Juubito.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

During his last fight, he managed to no sell a cut from Sasuke's Chidori, this same Chidori cut Madara in half(scan already posted) which was a feat not even their Majestic Attire Susano'o accomplished against Juubito who was below Madara.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Note: Kakashi proved that the Chidori can cut things by the mere act of touching it, as he showed against Obito, he cut several rocks in half with a Kunai by touching it alone.

In The Last, he stopped with his bare hands and tanked before that Toneri's GWRE that cut the entire hollow moon in half with a single swing, this version of Naruto is stronger than that version given the circumstances(Six Paths Sage Mode + Bijuus Chakras) unlike his fight against Toneri(Lost most of his chakra due the LRE that extracted it + Split Kurama to fight against the Golem + Wasn't using the Bijuus's chakra in conjunction + used a mode inferior to SPSM)

Naruto can with Kurama Avatar stop and match Sasuke's Susano'o swings and strength

No Caption Provided

Sasuke can effortless with casual swings sliced Island sized satellites created by CTs that already alone produce powerful gravity, overpowering the GBE by slicing in half KMs away from each other.

His Avatar also tanked the explosion between Sasuke's Susano'o Chidori and his own Bijuudama

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's Chidori could accomplish what Naruto's Lava RS couldn't and cleaved Madara in half casually, he would need to tank the explosive release of energy between both the attacks.

Well, for now this is it, I pretend to do one for Sasuke in the next few days if everything goes right.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus Christ Joviolma. This is like the New York Best Time Seller type of length.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@leothegreatest The one for Naruto is already done, I didn't made one for Sasuke yet, likely will come within a few days, if you want, you can already made one for Ichigo at least, I don't pretend to counter anything until both of us finish so you don't need to worry about a counter yet, this also can spent some time. And note, you don't need to address everything though, just address what you feel relevant, didn't understood, or disagree, I made the post big so people could see more about Naruto's moveset and my thoughts about his AP and application in combat, but I recommend you to do this only after do the post for boths, but since you likely will make a smaller post you likely will end more quickly then me.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved the post, my G good job

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was enjoyable to read good work jovi

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#84 darthjhawk  Moderator

@joviolma: You can remove me from the tag list. I didn’t want to be tagged.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I wanna see how Leo's gonna combat this.......battle intensifying🔥

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me reacting to the post.

Loading Video...

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty good so far

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where you guys get the scans for the databooks?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In essence, I believe someone like Toneri, unless Aizen uses KS, would be already enough to deal with anyone at Ichigo's Level or below, Naruto has no need to fight.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jovi's long length!!!

No Caption Provided

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@joviolma:

It shouldn’t be hard to add Sasuke‘s feats to this posts seeing as how you’ve already included several of his feats and most of the remaining feats were performed in the same chapters as Naruto’s. I’ll wait.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I timed it, it took me a minute and 13 seconds to scroll from bottom to top of that post.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fucking bravo of a post

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This CaV will forever be etched into my soul. Good one Jov.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

absolutely perfect. cant wait for the rest!

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My mans posted the entire manga lmao (jk jov keep going).

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By AnimeFreak1