Naruto - Top Tier Villains - Battle Royal

BilboBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BilboBaggins

Poll Naruto - Top Tier Villains - Battle Royal (47 votes)

Kaguya Otsutsuki 66%
Madara Rikudou - Juudara 13%
Obito Rikudou - Juubito 0%
Toneri Otsutsuki 9%
Ogre Momoshiki 13%
No Caption Provided

- Kaguya

- Obito Rikudou

- Madara Rikudou

- Toneri

- Ogre Momoshiki

RULES:

- Morals OFF

- No prep.

- Infinite Tsukuyomi is NOT allowed

- Win by death

- Everyone at their best

• 
Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard choice...Momoshiki and Kinshiki were stated to be a bigger threat than Kaguya...and this is Momoshiki with Kinshiki absorbed > Momoshiki and Kinshiki alone.

Momo can absorb every chakra made attacks like Bijuudama, Shikamaru's Shadow, Boruto's elemental attacks and even shadow clones (stated by Sasuke when Naruto wanted to use moltiplication jutsu to fight Momoshiki). Can Momoshiki absorb even All-Kill Ash Bones?
However even Kaguya was able to absorb Amaterasu...

Kaguya wins.

Madara Rikudou...He's extremelly dangerous due to 4 Limbo Madara = 4 Madara from another world not subjects to the normal laws of space and time (when a normal Madara with only 1 Rinnegan used Limbo and was able to take down all the 9 Bijuu togheter and in an instant.
But i think that Kaguya with her Red-Rinnegan can see them and even fight them. She's the progenitor of every Rikudou abilities after all.

Kaguya wins.

I'll think for Juubito and Toneri later.

Rakshas2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki and Kinshiki should be a threat for Kaguya if she created a world of Zetsu army for fights 'em.
But still destroy and create dimensions is a feat higher than any other feats Momoshiki ever showed.

Kaguya takes this with difficulties.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya wins unless they're smart and jump her first

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya>>>>all others.

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory Madara with both Rinnegan, Juubi and Shinju absorbed should be stronger than Kaguya, right? Hmmm...

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dust_hawk: No, he should be almost prime Hagoromo's level, as he lacked some of the biju chakra and half of Kurama.

With the Rinne-Sharingan he should nearer to her, above Hago at least, but she stomps him with feats, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Madara takes this due to superior strategic ability compared to most of his opponents. You have to remember, only Madara and Obito are really trained Ninja here, and of the two, Madara is far stronger than his apprentice. Toneri and Momoshiki will gang up on Kaguya, who can't strategize to save her life, and Madara will sweep in at the last second to finish the winner off.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: Anyone of them attacking Kaguya is a death sentence. They also won't ever work together. Toneri is a god wannabe, and Momoshiki views literally everyone as inferior. No one here will work with anyone else.

If anything, Obito would go straight for Madara, Momoshiki would go for Kaguya, and Toneri is the wild card.

Kaguya would easily stomp Momo, Madara would beat Obito, then either stomp Toneri, and finally, Kaguya crushes Madara.

Himitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Madara takes this due to superior strategic ability compared to most of his opponents. You have to remember, only Madara and Obito are really trained Ninja here, and of the two, Madara is far stronger than his apprentice. Toneri and Momoshiki will gang up on Kaguya, who can't strategize to save her life, and Madara will sweep in at the last second to finish the winner off.

Dust_Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: I see...but Hagoromo stated that Madara, with only 1 Rinnegan, was similar to him...and he tried to become stronger as Kaguya was.

IMO Blind Madara absorberd even Kurama and Hachibi (i don't remember if he absorbed even Minato's Kurama) and became the new Sage of Six Paths. Then he absorberd Shinju (Kaguya/Ten Tails) and took the other Rinnegan.

I think Madara was surely stronger than Hagoromo after all this.

You're right, Kaguya wins.

With the RinneSharingan she can see Limbo-Madara.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dust_hawk: Madara was approaching Hagoromo, correct. To be on his level, one needs a set of Rinnegan, and the Jubi. Madara with the Jubi was missing small peices of the biju, and half Kurama, meaning he should be slightly weaker than Hagoromo. Absorbing the Shinju means nothing, since it was just a recreation from the Jubi.

With the Rinne-Sharingan, he's stronger, but by an unknown degree, because Madara never gets the chance to show off.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki and Kinshiki were supposed to be bigger threats than Kaguya.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: They aren't, that's hype backed by nothing in way of feats. Most tend to disregard that.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I am new to shippuden. Should Nagato be considered mid tier or is he too powerful? Who would you guys consider his peers? What tier is are all akatsuki members barring Nagato in the same tier? And what about sage mode Jirya, sage mode Naruto (Pain fight), and sage mode Kabuto?

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@themultiversity: They aren't, that's hype backed by nothing in way of feats. Most tend to disregard that.

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Marc_55
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@dust_hawk: Madara was approaching Hagoromo, correct. To be on his level, one needs a set of Rinnegan, and the Jubi. Madara with the Jubi was missing small peices of the biju, and half Kurama, meaning he should be slightly weaker than Hagoromo. Absorbing the Shinju means nothing, since it was just a recreation from the Jubi.

With the Rinne-Sharingan, he's stronger, but by an unknown degree, because Madara never gets the chance to show off.

I'll go with the real immortal. Kaguya Otsutsuki.

Kaguya: tanked 9 point blank Bijuu-Rasenshuriken with very small injures, absorbed Amaterasu pretty instantly, high level of regeneration...Kaguya stated that the only way to defeat her is to seal her with Moon and Sun marks, 'cause she is immortal.

Madara: played with 8 Gates Guy from start to finish...laughed at Night Guy. High and very fast regeneration level, tanked a Lava Rasenshuriken, cut in half by Sasuke's Onix Chidori Blade...

Momoshiki: tanked several mountain level fists and kicks by Sasuke and BM Naruto, still unharmed. Tanked Kurama-Susanoo slash and he was still alive...unharmed.

Obito: tanked Amaterasu-Rasenshuriken...unharmed. Tanked Tobirama's Infinite paper bombs explosions. High and fast level of regeneration. Tanked Chou-OodamaRasengan by both Minato Kurama and Naruto Kurama, still unharmed. Tanked a direct slash by Kurama Susanoo, boosted with SM and Juugo CS.

Toneri: is the weakest and the strongest in terms of power. Golden Rebirth Explosion is a moon buster, but he lacks of immortality and regeneration.

Judal94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give this to Momo for the next reason.

SPOILER:

Today Boruto chapt. seemes like Momoshiki isn't dead yet and has some ideas

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 278

Kaguya >> Juudara >> Juubito >>> Toneri >>> Momoshiki > Edo Madara = Rinnegan + MS Obito with Jincs >> Regular Momoshiki > Prime Nagato = MS Obito= EMS Madara >> Healthy Orochimaru with ET > Kinshiki > Pain > SM Kabuto > Itachi > Orochimaru w/o ET.

I think this is the ladder of the badies of naruto IMO.

Movies are full with fan servicces and they try to gain commercial succes so thats why also fulled with PIS.

Momoshiki is a guy who couldnt able to Killer Bee with a TBB which is big as TBB x 50
Momoshiki is a guy who is flew off with a tiny rasengan but somehow he is bigger threat than Kaguya :D :D Yeah tell me about that PIS :D
Kinshiki fought equally with Sasuke at first but then get trashed by Kurotsuchi and Chojuro :D :D
So full with non-sense so thats why Momoshiki is no near to other big bads of the series..
Samething can be said for Toneri too but Toneri really fought against a powerfull Naruto and have good feats but in the mangaverse of the The Last Movie.. Naruto beats him so fast... He is not looks good as Juubi Jincs and Kaguya as well.

So thats why ı decide to consider like this.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Kaguya is surving Ogre Momoshiki. He was able to keep up with far superior Sasuke and Naruto at same time even though his ass was getting HURT LOL.

I mean creating dimension is something Momoshiki can do too. Read the novelisation, they were fighting in dimension Momoshiki created not to mentin he can dimension hop. Which means Kaguya's only hope- dimension erasing is useless here. And Momo is far superior to her in combat speed and can steel chakra far better than her. Most of her attacks is only making him stronger. Not to mention Kinshiki was stated to be world splitter in Databooks, which puts Momo far above Kaguya in physical department. I can see Momo ragdolling Kaguya in battle. She fear him for a reason.

I will even put Madara above Kaguya in a battle, yes she does have far higher level of DC and abilities but in a combat she is a noob compare to Madara.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how Kaguya is surving Ogre Momoshiki. He was able to keep up with far superior Sasuke and Naruto at same time even though his ass was getting HURT LOL.

How 1 Bijuu + 8 Essences of Bijuu Naruto is "far" superior than a Naruto who is full with 9 full bijuu chakra and abilities of them ?! Momoshiki's low feats are much more than Kaguya..

Current Gokage able to track and react to Momoshiki and Momoshiki flew off by a tiny rasengan... But Kaguya able to impress RSM Duo with her hairs only when she emerges :D

I can understand the word of "better " but saying "far superior" its just subjective . And Physical not means everything.. Kaguya is a dimension warper.. What Momoshiki gonna do physically ?! :D And that "world-splitter" Kinshiki flew off thru to air with Kurotsuchi's punch :D What now Kurotsuchi is a planet buster ? :D

Movies are countin as canon cuz for commercial success every fan wants Kishi's aprooval and thats why companies collaborate with him and show those as canons.. But ıf you look at feats.. They're incosistent and not fit to parameters of the manga's itself.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash:

1. Having more bijuu is of little significance here, Sasuke don't have any still he is on par with Naruto with full kyuubi and RSM. Momoshiki is superior to her in comvat is a fact not to mention far more durable than her. She got her arm cuts from Naruto swinging his hand and Momo was tanking full onslaught of Naruto and Sasuke without any scratch on him.

2. When did Gokage were able to track Ogre Momoshiki? I have watch the movie more than 10 times, and to my knowledge Gokage were hiding behind Gaara's shield the whole fight.

3. What reality wrapping feat of Kaguya you are talking about which Momo can't replicate, mind explaining.

5. You mean Kurotsuchi getting kinshiki off gaurd and managing to push him back? How does that prove anything to disaprove my point??? It happens to all character and doesn't prove anything to disregard their abilities.

6. What? we all know the movie is going to be cannon cause Kishi was writing it even before movie got released. Not because it was a success. Only thing I see you not fully understanding the feat. Try to read the novelisation, it helps you to understand it much better.

I still see Momo ragolling her and stilling her chakra. Kaguya is no winning here, even Manga is in my favor.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:
Who get flew off with a tiny rasengan attempt more durable then Kaguya ?! They're not fight with ogre momoshiki But let me picturize for you.

At the first we saw Kinshiki battling with Sasuke almost equaly.
Then Same Kinshiki who is inferior to Base Momoshiki trashed by Gokage and Base Momoshiki tagged by Gokage..
So ıf Kinshiki were able to battle with Sasuke so equaly so how Ogre momoshiki considered as far more powerfull than his base version ?!
See its so unbalanced thats why ı not willing to take movies seriously.

Kaguya open dimensions due to constant genjutsu.. Only Rikudo sennin and all the spirits of old kages are able to summon them back to original dimension ?! What did you read all this time instead of manga of naruto ?!

That kinshiki feat not said by me for as exact proof is used for show how inconsistent that movie is .. Plus getting cqc against Naruto and Sasuke is makes Momoshiki great right ? Kinshiki did the same thing only with Sasuke ?! But then trashed by 2 member of Gokage ?! So how we can consider Momoshiki to superior to Kaguya or juudara or juubito ?! ıts non-sense

And getting of guard ?! Kinshiki was fighting with Sasuke equally at the first of the movie :D So ıf he can be getting off guard thats his problem.. So try lowball Kurotsuchi's acheiment is a bad way to aproach.

Boruto didnt fully write by Kishimoto his editor and anime studio also in that job.. Even BOruto's manga writing by Kishimoto's ex-asistant.

Nope manga is not in your favor :D Saying that its not make it real :D

And still we have any feat or statement or portrayal to say "Hokage Naruto far superior than RSM Naruto".
And having 9 bijuu is far more important than you thought.. He was able to use their releases with his attacks. But both The Last Naruto and Boruto Naruto wasnt able to do.. So ı see a little nerf.. Yeah due to his growth he must be more superior in terms of physicality but he is fire power not.. At least he shows something better in next years..

So all you said about being "far superior" is subjective.. nothing more than an assumption.. Just like saying "Momoshiki >> All" :D

They have to seal for beating Kaguya :D Even DMS Kakashi and Byakugo Sakura and RSM juiced Obito helped to Naruto and Sasuke ... And That seal (Chibaku Tensei) at least was big as our moon :) ... What they need to take Momoshiki out ?! Susano Covered Kyuubi + Tiny Rasengan and then big rasengan :D :D :D

Yeah , its that delusional as it gets due to your argument :D

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: Sorry for late reply, I was too busy.

I have read your argument but looks like you are taking whole thing out of context.

1. Tiny Rasengan? Well according to me that was the biggest rasengan ever shown in the series so far, if you have seen anything bigger than that then feel free to provide a scan. And mind posting me anything to prove Kaguya could have tank that. Kaguya just have immortality and regeneration other than that she is far inferior to Momo in durability as I have said in previous post, her hand got cut off from a swing of Naruto's hand, and Momo was scratch physically stronger Naruto and Sasuke's full onslaught.

2. That argument of yours of Momo being superior to Kinshiki is out of context. Neither in Databook nor in Manga or movie, it was implied that Momo is superior to Kinshiki in physical department. Kinshiki was said to be world splitter not Momoshiki. Momo being considered as superior is due to his abilities. It is the same as comparing Muu and Choji. Choji is far superior in physical than Muu, Muu will always be considered as stronger due to his jinton. Same with Momo's rinnegan here.

3. When did Mizukage and Kurotsuchi thrash Kinshiki??? You have been saying this again and again without even looking at the context of the fight. Let me illustrate the fight for you.

Kinshiki was battling Sasuke and Chojuro interrupted, which Kinhsiki reply with a slicing his chest, and calling him small fry, and when Kinshiki decided to finish chojuro, Kurotsuchi suprised Kinshiki from under ground just like Naruto did in chunin exam against Neji and manage to push back Kinshiki, which not a suprise seeing he was caught off gaurd, then he decided to attack with his weapon but Sasuke sneak behind and destroy his weapon and pushed him downward. Kurotsuchi didn't waste the chance and try to restrict him with her cements. Then not wasting the chance Chojuro throw his chakra blade which is said to restrict every nerves in the body. (look at the novelisation) Every single nerves being restricted Kinshiki get sealed for a moment. Thats all. Only thing I can see on that fight is perfect teamwork nothing else that affect Kinshinki's status. So no there were no inconsistentcy there.

3. They have to seal Kaguya because she was immortal nothing else. And you are missing that KAaguya fought against 16 yr old teenagers while Momo fought against adult and more powerful Sasuke and Naruto along with entire Kages.

Note: I don't get what yoy meant by Kaguya shift dimension due to CONSTANT GENJUSTU? What genjutsu has to do here. Besides Momo can also shift dimensions, creat dimensions.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By utkanflash

@great_black_star:

Im not talking about final rasengan ım talking about Boruto's first vanishing rasengan attempt and it flew Momoshiki off. And for the records that rasengan aint the biggest.

Look, databooks can be used as suplementary assets for manga not main source.. If something only wrote on DB but never showned in manga ım starts to being suspicious.. World Splitter knock off by Kurotsuchi :D And Databooks mostly wrote by editors not Kishimoto (mostly).

And Kinshiki was Momoshiki's servant and didnt compare them by physical stats ?! I just said "he is superior". And he is.

Dude all that demonstration doesnt gonna save that PIS moments.. If some guy fast as RSM Sasuke and strong as world-splitter nothing you're gonna say cant change the fact of inconsistency in that movie due to fan service moments.. Cuz this is a movie not a long term manga.

Adult Naruto and Sasuke still didnt show anything more spectacular than their 16 y/o Full RSM selves. Naruto was able to use all kekkei genkai due to Bijuus back then. :) So still Kaguya superior.. She is also fought against Kakashi, Sakura and obito. And she almost kill them Obito saved them twice.. And Kakashi save them once.. And in the end even Sakura needed for the occasion :) But on the other side Naruto almost soloed Momo :)

Dude you're the one talking about DB.. Just read what Kaguya's dimensional powers are or check wikia.. She is a dimension warper. I dont see something similar from Momo. IF he is why didnt seperate Sasuke and Naruto like Kaguya did ? See every claim that you bring that up shows kaguya as superior :)

And look at the results of this pool ?! This is the common sense by far.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is obviously still the most powerful character in Naruto.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: It seems you are very new to world of fiction.

Whole scene of Kinshiki being caught off gaurd seems very hard for you to digest. Lol every powerhouse has those moments, like Supes getting punched by Batman, doesn't disregard the fact that all kurotsuhi manage was to push Kinshiki back. He easily manhandle Chojuro and sliced him up with zero effort.

And about vanishing rasengan, what part was confusing to you? All that rasengan manage was tearing momos clothe and that somehow proves Kaguya is more durable.....due to cloth being torned? seriously ???

And sorry DB is far creadible than any wikia which is written by fans while DB is wrotten by the Kishimoto.

An back then Naruto was slower, and weaker. Adult version can uproot shinju just by running over it, can outpunched a moon slicer in just KCM, have full package of kyuubi and not to mentioned more experience. Naruto never manage to solo Momo, which movie have you been watching, I wonder.

Point here is Naruo far more superior tp there teen version. Kaguya being dimension wiper means nothing to Momos when he can dimension hop himself. How do you think he entered Kaguya's dimension? How do you think he created his own dimension? It was his dimension where the fight take place not Kaguya's.

I don't see how you still think Kaguya is superior when she struggle against some teenagers who can't even use their abilities properly and get sealed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mega BUMP!

Kaguya>>>Madara Rikudou>=<Ogre Momoshiki>>>>Toneri>>Obito Rikudou?

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Kaguya was so scared of BASE Momoshiki that she enslaved an entire race and tried to kill her only Sons to protect her secret to collect Chakra. Momoshiki is able to travel through Kaguya's Realms--Check, hes able to absorb attacks using Rinnegan then redirect them at Double Power, Check. In H2H he Matched and even had the upper hand during moments against a much better version of Sasuke and Naruto simultaneously, check. He has a super-powered version of the Shadow Possession Jutsu, check. Ogre Momoshiki stomps in a borderline missmatch. Only Kaguya is comparable in raw Chakra and only Madara is more skilled.

Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redshift_bacon: Kaguya was "scared" of the entire Otsutsuki Clan, not just Momoshiki. Momoshiki and Kinshiki went to Naruto-Planet just 'cause Kinshiki noticed its abnormal space curvature, and then Momoshiki decided to investigate before warning the Clan.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@westwood_trevor: Lol??

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Urashiki were the only Otsotsuski mentioned. Fused Momoshiki is a great deal stronger than all of them.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By Earendill

Kaguya >>> Madara or Toneri > Obito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Momoshuki the fodder

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers