Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Sy8000  Online

@nima_ said:
@highaccuser said:

Everyone but Thor, Wonder Woman and Hulk get stomped except maybe Aquaman with Water Hand. Kaguya can BFR everyone except maybe Hulk who I'm not too clear on in terms of resistance. Best case scenario they beat everyone else but even then I'm not sure they can beat Hulk. And Thor won't go down without BFR either. Comic team should win a large majority, Kaguya is the only one I'm not sure of.

Wait...hulk can resist BFR?

I've heard he has resistance to forced inter dimensional BFR. I can't argue for it personally.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace:

I'm well aware the attacks or large scale in radius and size I don't see that preventing them from being absorbed though.

It's not the size of the attacks that's the issue, it's the what the attacks are composed of. The only one who really could absorb Six Paths Senjutsu Chakra here is Iron man because, it's not his body absorbing it it's his suit. But for people like Thor and Aquaman..if they absorb an explosion of raw Senjutsu Chakra, they would turn to either frogs, or become stone statues forever.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@stormphoenix said:
@marc_55 said:
@stormphoenix said:

@marc_55: None of them are faster than Ironman, Wonder Woman who can blitz them before they think.

All of Team Naruto is faster. In fact, they hold a big speed advantage, which is why they have better chances, regardless of the OP's buffs.

No i'm talking about flight speed. Ironman, Wonder Woman holds the spot for flight. They would be blitz given their speed.

I'm pretty sure their flight speed isn't outpacing Team Naruto's reaction speed, at a distance of 10ft (as per the rules). In fact, I'm sure it's the other way around, with team Naruto's massive combat speed advantage.

I don't see where the rules say they are 10ft away. And Ironman's and Wonder Woman reaction speed i'm pretty sure tops theirs.

The rules specify when the OP doesn't, and Iron-Man and Wonder Woman's reactions are below theirs, I'm sure.

In anycase this battle seems like it was created for Team naruto to win.

You'll have to take that up with the OP.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man uses teh sonics to tag massively hypersonic characters and solos.

Storm uses herald busting lightening before anyone from team 2 even sees her.

Namor kills everyone with his thanos busting punches.

Thor blitzes.

lol

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 by easy bfr

Avatar image for freshflintstone
FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony would destroy most of this team the others helping them is too much

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: neither iron man nor new wonder woman are even remotely capable of blitzing anyone here. Heck, you'd be hard pressed to show them having the combat speed to even keep up unless you use abc logic like there's no tomorrow.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: No way, so your telling me that everyone in the Naruto Team can move faster than Mach 8 and above? Nah. In any case Midnighter's doors will be well used.

Avatar image for ilovebrittney19
iloveBrittney19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By iloveBrittney19

Comic team don't need all the people. Hulk, Thor, or Wonderwoman can solo. Even Namor can solo.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@stormphoenix:

Mach 8? You know they were faster than reentry speeds since before the war, right? Heck, naruto and deva path, exhausted to the brink, were still exchanging blows so fast that attacks which crossed large mountain ranges in a seconds (calced mach 80-160, but clearly way above mach 8 even by just common sense even ignoring the calcs) were barely moving compared to them. And that was back in pain arc.

Naruto, who can effortlessly catch beams that can cross the entire moon in seconds in his weaker forms, toneri, who can fly from moon to near earth in seconds (granted, moon was falling, but it was still at celestial distances at the time), the juubi jinchurikis who are faster than either, sasuke, who can match naruto at his fastest, and kaguya, who is is the fastest on their team? Why on earth would freaking mach 8 be even enough to keep up with any of them?

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: Mach 8? That's Naruto's early shippuden end base speed. They now have close to relativistic speed with FTL reactions.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice rules lol.Thor/Hulk solos.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: No way, so your telling me that everyone in the Naruto Team can move faster than Mach 8 and above? Nah. In any case Midnighter's doors will be well used.

Where the hell have you been the last 600 chapters? Characters were breaking the sound barrier since chunin exams, Naruto in KCM mode in terms of speed(he has stronger and faster forms BTW) was compared to teleportation. And he outright outsped Raikage and kept up with Itachi rather easily, both characters are way beyond those speeds.(Itachi reacted to lightning, whereas Sasuke kept up with him, and eventually surpassed him.) There's also the feat of Naruto and Sasuke traveling from one country to another in less than a minute.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

>Bringing up Mach 8 in a Naruto debate

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor solos he busted thanos

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By echostarlord117

Why'd you put such plebs on team Marvel/DC?

Naruto team could easily BFR under these conditions, so they win. If BFR isn't an option, it'd be much, much closer, but the Naruto team should still win, in my opinion.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: @azureus: @deathhero61: No, no Naru--forget it...nevermind i'm not even going to go there.

Sure Naruto Team wins.

Please go there, we all have scans, the feats are there. People choose to ignore them. The entire team is faster than sound......and way faster than mach 8

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:

@princearagorn1: @azureus: @deathhero61: No, no Naru--forget it...nevermind i'm not even going to go there.

Sure Naruto Team wins.

Please go there, we all have scans, the feats are there. People choose to ignore them. The entire team is faster than sound......and way faster than mach 8

I'm sure you do have scans and feats just as I have scans and feats people like to ignore. But seeing how this thread will turn into a screaming death match of insults after another. Not interested, plus this thread doesn't need to reach more pages than it needs to be.

So i'm going to leave this alone and agree to disagree and move on.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:
@stormphoenix said:

Sure Naruto Team wins.

I'm sure you do have scans and feats just as I have scans and feats people like to ignore. But seeing how this thread will turn into a screaming death match of insults after another. Not interested, plus this thread doesn't need to reach more pages than it needs to be.

So i'm going to leave this alone and agree to disagree and move on.

Not really, DC/Marvel reps are the ones who mainly overlook anime feats. Its really common on this website, this is why anime/manga was banned for awhile, among other things. Plus you implied that Naruto doesn't have the speeds to compete, so i am honestly interested in what you have to say.

There's not much to agree and disagree on when you didn't bother debating your points.....

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really, DC/Marvel reps are the ones who mainly overlook anime feats. Its really common on this website, this is why anime/manga was banned for awhile, among other things. Plus you implied that Naruto doesn't have the speeds to compete, so i am honestly interested in what you have to say.

No, it's on both sides. DC/Marvel people tend to hype up characters as well as Manga people do the same. And Yes I do believe some of the Team Heroes are faster than some Naruto teams. I have pretty much watched every Naruto episode including shippuden(however you spell it). I just don't think they can contend. However, it takes ONE person to ruin the whole debate.

Plus majority thinks Naruto Team wins.....I disagree, but i'm not going to debate the whole thread.

There's not much to agree and disagree on when you didn't bother debating your points.....

Yes there is we are talking about speed. About half of the thread is about their speed....so there is a agree to disagree.

Watch you will see...that one person will come in here and make a statement that you all may not like and thus begins the "Screaming Death Match" LOL. Won't be me though.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By DeathHero61

@stormphoenix: Screaming Death Match? In regards to Naruto, the only thing that comes to mind is the stuff regarding the moon and the topic of speed in the verse. Speed really cannot be contested since the proof is there, and the moon feat is self-explanatory.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DeathHero61

Anyway, Thor and Hulk, only ones that TRULY matter, are the legit threats, Sasuke and Naruto can be argued to be capable of matching or being on par with WW, IM is weaksauce for obvious reasons in this type of matchup and characters like Namor actually do not belong here.(Iron Man and Namor are mid-tier) If chakara is unlimited, that's already thousands if not tens of thousands of clones being spawned by naruto, all with cloaks and sage power ups. Each one having roughly the same stats and being capable of fighting on their own. Edit: Not saying that characters like IM and Namor are fodder, but with the characters here, their abilities won't matter. Iron Man doesn't have the firepower to actually take down the characters on Team 1 IMO and if he does, he doesn't have the speed nor strength to keep up. BTW remember when i said thousands upon thousands of clones? A single naruto can match sasuke who can do this and far more.

Loading Video...

Now Team 2 would have to deal with that many narutos who can dish out this much power.(while not restricted by the plot BTW before anyone says something)

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Sorry i think Tony and WW far outclass Nearly everyone on the other team except Kaguya

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@deathhero61: Naruto clones are fodder and go out simple so please. And iron man doesn't have the firepower? lol please Susanoo the best defense in Naruto besides TSB melts from lava which gets up to a measly 1,200 degrees. Iron man's Blasters get up to 10,000 KELVIN. Iron man eviscerates them

No Caption Provided

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By GXrevs06

No one has brought it up yet but couldn't Madara, Obito and Sasuke soul rape with their rinnegans' human path?

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@gxrevs06: Nope since the netherworld in Naruto is linked by Chakra and they basically become Chakra(as noted with obito). They will have nothing to pull out

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DeathHero61

@freshflintstone: WW i can understand why you would say that but not IM. He has never displayed half the strength, combat speed or firepower anyone on the team has shown with his standard armor. Plus the naruto team have so much more at their disposal to make use of in an overall team battle, far more devastating ranged attacks ranging from meteors that dwarf mountain ranges in size(several of these can be spawn by at least two or three of the combatants listed on team 1) Biiju bombs or the like which are anywhere from country to continental, by the end of the series when used by Naruto or Ten Tail beings(Juudara, Juubito etc.) and when spammed can pose a threat to a planet, take note, chakara can be equally distributed between clones, and yeah they are weaker durability wise(they can still hit hard, and toss out techniques with the same amount of power) but not that much, there have been many examples where clones lasted a while before disappearing, and to take into consideration, Kurama has a crap ton of chakara to provide and can send clones far away to store a further amount of chakara for any situation. Plus Obito being there doesn't really do the other team any favors either, imagine having other characters on his team teleported to his dimension then teleported right above, or behind, an enemy ready to place an attack.

As for the whole sussano melting thing, are you referring to Mei? Or Kaguya? I do not recall that happening.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@deathhero61: Tailed beast bombs aren't hitting Tony or WW or Thor period. The reason attacks like that work in Naruto is because they have horrible travel speed. They can't avoid a huge meteor coming their way. The other team however can. And "big booms" Aren't the only way to determine who wins. What will they do when Iron man covers the air in nerve agents? What can they do against iron mans repulsors which can melt through anything they have like Butter.

Yes i was referring to Mei but even the lava in Kaguya's dimension was trouble for them. All perfect Susanoo does is makes it on a larger scale putting layers and layers of susanoo armor on to it. 10,000 Kelvin melts through it like butter. Even Momoshiki's lava messed up Sasuke.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DeathHero61

@freshflintstone said:

@deathhero61: Tailed beast bombs aren't hitting Tony or WW or Thor period. The reason attacks like that work in Naruto is because they have horrible travel speed. They can't avoid a huge meteor coming their way. The other team however can. And "big booms" Aren't the only way to determine who wins. What will they do when Iron man covers the air in nerve agents? What can they do against iron mans repulsors which can melt through anything they have like Butter.

Yes i was referring to Mei but even the lava in Kaguya's dimension was trouble for them. All perfect Susanoo does is makes it on a larger scale putting layers and layers of susanoo armor on to it. 10,000 Kelvin melts through it like butter

They are actually surprisingly fast, Biiju bombs can cross several kilometers pretty quickly, the Ten Tails was bombarding city after city from hundreds of miles away from their location. BTW for reference, Rasenshurikens, which do not cover half the distance a biiju bomb covers, were calc'd to be Mach 10 in terms of speed if not far faster. Nerve agents are a great tool but two things, first, i doubt that would work for several reasons, secondly, why would he resort to such a tactic in such a high scale war, and when will he be given the chance to do such a thing, and third, Madara actually has techniques like this as well that could be used against team 2. What's Iron Man's greatest combat speed feat?

Well actually, in regards to Mei, Sasuke was already heavily tired and already exhausting his reserves from his fight against Raikage, and on top of that, he was having trouble maintaining the form even before getting hit by her lava, to add that was waaaaaay before his sussanno's current levels which can easily tank the heat of attacks that vaporize mountains and large landmasses and attacks that are so massive that they could be felt from the other side of the map. And Kaguya is on another level entirely from Mei, her lava makes Mei's look like hot sauce. And as for your interpretation of sussano, that's honestly not true. Perfect Susanno is a far cry from what ribcage sussano was.......that's a crappy comparison TBH.

FreshFlintstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By FreshFlintstone

@deathhero61: Those bijuu bombs are feats are from the ten tails and the ten tails alone. Beast bombs from the 9-tails were reacted to easily by Minato .Momoshiki's lava wrecked Sasuke. You honestly think Kaguya's Lava is around 10,000 K? Come on anyone in Naruto gets completely destroyed from that heat. And you are making up fan fiction. Perfect susanoo is simply a larger susanoo. Does the density of the Chakra material suddenly change? No it's simply more layers. Poison clearly works on Naruto characters as shown in the series so why wouldn't a nerve agent

jt_gh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

Yeah, you might want to just get rid of the infinite Chakra part. Kaguya could just solo with BFR and Giant TSB with Infinite Chakra.

There's a difference between unlimited and infinite.

By unlimited I just mean their existing chakra reserves won't run out.

Doesn't that amount to the same thing? If they don't run out of chakra, what difference does the wording make?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man uses teh sonics to tag massively hypersonic characters and solos.

Storm uses herald busting lightening before anyone from team 2 even sees her.

Namor kills everyone with his thanos busting punches.

Thor blitzes.

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DeathHero61

@freshflintstone said:

@deathhero61: Those bijuu bombs are feats are from the ten tails and the ten tails alone. Beast bombs from the 9-tails were reacted to easily by Minato .Momoshiki's lava wrecked Sasuke. You honestly think Kaguya's Lava is around 10,000 K? Come on anyone in Naruto gets completely destroyed from that heat. And you are making up fan fiction. Perfect susanoo is simply a larger susanoo. Does the density of the Chakra material suddenly change? No it's simply more layers. Poison clearly works on Naruto characters as shown in the series so why wouldn't a nerve agent

Sage Naruto/Sasuke>Ten Tails, and Minato is pretty fast so i don't see how that's a bad thing. Plus there's also the feat of a biiju bomb crossing several mountains then traveling across the ocean to the other shore.....

No Caption Provided

The was also the rasengan at the end done by boruto and naruto that went all the way up to space against momoshiki. And Rasenshurikens done by naruto are faster. Same applies to biiju bombs.

Didn't say it was 10K i was just mentioning context, and if anything that's bad writing on Kishi's part considering what the sussano HAS survived in the past. Plus Naruto himself was doing fine resisting those heats. And i just rewatched the fight, it was more the concussive force if anything, plus that was against ribcage sussano which has several structural weaknesses, and is far weaker and less impact and heat resistant than perfect sussano. And there was one point where Momoshiki was bombarding them with his lava/heat based techniques and he was holding up just fine.......And there was even a battle of Naruto and Sasuke fighting his lava golem without any issue whatsoever........so what are you talking about?

Edit: Why would nerve agents work on jinchuuriki's and biijus? How potent are the nerve agents? Sasuke is immune to many poisons, courtesy of Orochimaru, Kurama's healing factor would protect Naruto from that, and i highly doubt it would affect him anyway, and Madara has similar techniques, and obito could just send it to his dimension(basically the equivalent of using kamui to redirect or get rid of attacks.

Also when will he be given the chance to use nerve agents, and why would he use them in this type of battle?

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage hulk can't be taken down unless through BFR, But even Thats shaky

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Aimegang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri and Kaguya are the only ones needed to stomp

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Not really. Hulk can be bfr'd here quite easily.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel/DC team.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers