Naruto Team vs Bleach Team vs Fairy tail Team

Posted by Gilateen (4558 posts) 1 month, 5 days ago

Poll: Naruto Team vs Bleach Team vs Fairy tail Team (86 votes)

Naruto Team 57%
Bleach Team 29%
Fairy Tail Team 14%

•All In Character

•Chakra=Reiahsu=Magic

•Canon Feats

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Starting Distance: 125ft

•Win by K.O or Death

Naruto Team:

BSM Naruto(war arc), EMS Sasuke(war arc), Juubito, One Rinnegan Madara, Nagato, Itachi, Gaara(war arc) and Hashirama.

Bleach Team:

Dangai Ichigo, Monster Aizen, Kenpachi(war arc), Uryu(war arc), Toshiro(war arc), Byakuya(war arc), Kisuke, and Yamamoto.

Fairy Tail Team:

FDK Natsu(WGD Arc), Gray(WGD Arc), FH Zeref, Mercuphobia, Acnologia, August, Irene, and Igneel.

#201 Posted by Rednote99 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

What zeref feat resisting soul rip? How the hell he even relavant? Nothing in FT can beat Bleach or Naruto God Tier.

#202 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe this is still going.

Kenpachi, Toshiro, Yamamoto solos, deal with it......

ftfy

#203 Edited by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: @silentnightz: @requiemcross:

as it happens, shinigami are made of reishi, and produce reiatsu.

https://i9.mangapanda.com/bleach/268/bleach-1590086.jpg

''when we die pur bodies become the reishi, and the quincy use the reishi, and so we're all part of the great cycle of life''.

What?

#204 Posted by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

@dyuked said:

@silentnightz: lmao

Your claim about the susanoo gaara sands has hit it over and over the raikage too has hit it in a point in this single point stunadae has hit it the raikage power is at the same if not higher power than stunadae

Mountains>>hills

Gaara's sand is so weak that base Guy could smack it away. He can exert a lot of pressure with it but it doesn't have much in the impact department. The Raikage is in fact weaker physically than Tsunade, but his speed makes up for it. The issue with all this: All of these characters are WAY weaker than even fodder in Bleach, much less the members of this team.

Talk about aizen most of his feat was made while he got people under his genjustu so there is no way we know for a fact that he can do it outside of his genjustu

You're confused, Aizen doesn't use his abilities in some fanciful way(though he could). Everything you see him do is legit him wrecking the battlefield and the effects are very real.

Ichigo destroy a cliff head with his sword not even a mountain and it was not evaporated just slash. It he destroy aizen kido with hands or armur plot hands unless and we all know his sword has more power than his hands which only destroy a hills

Ichigo sublimated that rock plateau with passive force, he didn't even make contact with it. The anime makes it perfectly clear that that rock didn't crumble, but disappear in an upwards direction. There was nothing in that fight that was plot armor, him destroying Aizen's kido is entirely consistent with verse mechanics and proves how much stronger than Aizen he was. Stop fighting this so hard, its in the manga and the anime.

Sakura punch through sasori metal thing who bounce in the mountain and destroy it which means even sakura could destroy aizen kido thing view her punch is more stronger than ichigo sword while he was overpower aizen Stunade>sakura so actualy compare stunadae physical power to aizen it's an offense against her we also got to see stunadae and the raikage arm westling which show raikage almost equal to stunade strenght

I said I wouldn't clown your ass over the grammar anymore, but this is crazy. Take your time and proof-read your responses first. IDK what you're talking about with this 'Sakura/Sasori mountain feat', Sakura is strong but she's not mountain clapper. You clearly don't understand how kido works if you believe Sakura can destroy an attack that distorts space and time with a punch. Sakura and Tsunade still don't even have city-level physicals, Aizen in base could not only knock opponents thought several buildings, but also take the same force unscathed.

So right here there is no way in hell they even gonna scratch susanoo only yamamoto can probably do something and again there is yato mirror and itachi can use a clone as bait who can use the same techniqu as him

There's so much to teach you....Aizen and Ichigo(and arguably Kenny) are stronger than Yamamoto. Yata Mirror can only defend from one direction and Bleach team is fast enough to take Itachi's back anytime they like. Itachi doesn't have the chakra reserves to summon a shadow clone and his Susanoo, he has low reserves. This doesn't even begin to scratch the surface as I have yet to mention any of their abilities.

About your genjustu thing kakashi say if itachi wanted to kill him under the genjustu he could have you saying genjustu only last a second i mean did you see the fight between sasuke and itachi? Or the itachi vs deidara?

Kakashi is human and has a vastly lower durability/endurance level than shinigami. I specifically said Tsukuyomi last only a second and Kurenai and Asuma confirm this.

Talking about espadas dodging to lightspeed you kno naruto did the same thing with madara right?

Can you show actual proof that the meteor was multimountain?

Talking about resistance orochimaru sword literally cut mountains to hit naruto and he was not injured not even a scracth when he wakes up the only problem he have was the chakra of kyubi not fully controlled was unable to take his form (naruto vs orochimaru)

This is outright false. There was no mountain cutting in Naruto's battle with Orochimaru. If so, then bring me the scans for it.

A bijuu bomb can literally evaporate a mountains in naruto just one shira tensei from pain destroy konoha in one blow (and he was sick and weakened by pervy sage) ichigo and aizen where out of the city but not far away and still only hill "head" were destroyed

Who's feeding you this crap? A bijuudama has never evaporated a mountain, it can destroy mountains. There's a huge difference in those words in English. Ichigo effortlessly evaporated large rock plateau without making contact with it. If he were to directly strike at it, it would be gone.

I want to talk about your claim earlier on naruto not recognizing his dad just because he has the same eye and the same color of hair don't make somoene you father and again what you expect from a kid at his age🤔 and he was dumb not the same as an old dude suppose to be king being killed by ichigo "oh an arrow Aaaah" seriously this dude suppose to have an abiliti to see in the future yet he don't know when a arrow will show up

Let's not talk about plot holes, Kaguya got taken down because of Sakura. Regardless of Naruto's intelligence(and the author directly states Naruto is a bit of an idiot), NO ONE in the entire series looks like him and Minato. I really don't want to talk about this as it has nothing to do with the battle at hand.

When madara entered rikudo mode his chibaku tensei were country size i can show you the scan map if you want i'm just not near my pc but no worries i soon i got home i'm gonna show it to every one whether you want it or not and sasuke slice them into pieces

Sasuke went back in konoha revived the kage in return to the war in a matter of seconds he travels country's (i'm posting the map when i go home i'm on phone but you can go ahead and look it for yourself i will post it anyways)

Madara's CT is not country level, period. Bring your scans and I'll help educate you on the subject.

Just so you know bijuu are more resistance than their attack naruto 4 tailes kyubi did eat his own orb(naruto vs orochimaru) more you can see bee for more reference

Yes, the Bijuu have high chakra damage resistance, but they have some pretty low physical durability; its called split durability. Don't use Naruto's TBB against Orochimaru as an example, the attack wasn't volatile until he condensed and shot it.

Saying bijuu bombs where citie lvl where they were country's is an horrible sins they were causing earthquake stronguer than the one happen in haitie

Thank you for providing more conjecture. What was the exact magnitude of the earthquakes in Naruto? Even the Juubi never destroyed more than a single town with a juubidama which is was more powerful than bijuudama.

Saying limbo is weak when the capture bijuu and yes they capture multiple target 8 bijuu with high size

The bijuu are captured all the time, it's kinda a theme of the series. I don't care about Limbo capturing large targets, were they fast targets? No. Aizen fodderized Komamura's bankai despite it being much larger than almost anything in the series.

For the tsb claim i already proof my point now you have to proov yours cause you not making any sense and naruto can use them but it was just too much of a work to always show naruto with ball floating in his back cut them some slack

I'm gonna do this one in two parts because you kinda pissed me off just now. First, the TSB nullify ninjutsu, the Edo Tensei is a ninjutsu. The TSB nullified the Edo Tensei. Clear?

Second(this is the pissed part), did you just tell me to cut a mangaka some slack? Are you kidding me?! I will not be cutting any slack as long as someone is cutting his ass a check for the work. I draw myself and if I decided to not draw something because it was 'too hard' to keep doing, I'd call it nothing short of lazy, sloppy work and damn well unworthy of being called professional grade. Drawing a couple of black circles isn't hard and you're insulting his abilities as an artist by trying to mount this defense. Stop.

Before i forget about the wrap techniqu sasuke can use u say it will not kill bleach character if he wrap his swords inside them what about an amaterastu🙃

'WARP'. The word you meant was WARP. It won't kill Bleach characters because they have survived much worse damage than a stab wound lol. Amaterasu could kill them....if they laid down and let it burn over them for a few days. Amaterasu has not only failed to kill shinobi in Naruto, but it is avoidable, blockable, and discard-able. How well did it work on Ay? It'll be far less effective with Bleach team, plus Uryu can swap the damage to anyone else on the field.

@dyuked said:

@silentnightz: can you read?

No Caption Provided

The map

No Caption Provided

Every land are country like the land of fire

Now to prove this is all BS. How many mountains did you see on its back? How many oceans did it swallow? It destroyed some things yes, but how many nations were erased in it's attacks? We know it's not the progenitor of everything in the world because the world was here when Kaguya showed up before the Juubi even existed. Think before posting what you believe to be good evidence, that was obviously hyperbole.

For my tsb claim it destroy minato arm soul unless you saying is very soul was a ninjustu which make no sense

Tell me: do the black receivers also hamper Edo Tensei or not?

#205 Posted by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: @requiemcross:

Not reading both of your essay long posts, explain what you two are debating/arguing/ignoring about if you don't mind.

Currently, he's having a hard time understanding the difference between matter and energy. He believes there's some secret energy working behind reishi

#206 Posted by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz:

Since you do not read the scans and data I provided, I'll simply ask this question you choose not to answer:

What is the difference of the energy used by Reiatsu attacks from the energy used by Reishi attacks?

And before you define again both Reiatsu and Reishi, what I'm asking is the energy of the attacks.

Unless you provide that difference, Uryu's reishi attacks are being negated.

THERE IS NO ENERGY BEHIND REISHI, IT IS MATTER. If you still don't understand this, then I can't help you understand.

Ichigo, Aizen, Kenpachi, Byakuya, Kisuke, and Yamamoto all use reiatsu, so all of their reiatsu attack is being negated.

Funny, Madara's Limbo also uses reiatsu(chakra) so I guess it is detectable.

And Uryu cannot defend against Obito's attack. Obito wont be affected by his Antithesis because it will simply be negated by his Six path's Senjutsu's Yin yang release.

Yin-Yang Release can negate reiatsu attacks, nor reishi attacks. Also, Antithesis ignores conventional durability and is unblockable, Obito can't defend against its affects.

All that other shit you posted here was just that....SHIT. You've proven that you have discovered copy and paste, we're all proud of you, now you can stop using it. I've addressed everything you've mentioned there multiple times.

#207 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:

@silentnightz: @requiemcross:

Not reading both of your essay long posts, explain what you two are debating/arguing/ignoring about if you don't mind.

Currently, he's having a hard time understanding the difference between matter and energy. He believes there's some secret energy working behind reishi

Well, you clearly does not understand my question. Im not asking about the difference between matter and energy, I'm asking about the difference between the energy of Reiatsu attacks from the energy of Reishi attacks.

You claim that its different, provide an evidence.

@silentnightz:

THERE IS NO ENERGY BEHIND REISHI, IT IS MATTER. If you still don't understand this, then I can't help you understand.

I'm not asking for the definition of Reishi, I'm asking about the energy difference of Uryu's Reishi attacks from the energy of Shinigami's Reiatsu attacks. you claim that they're different, show your evidence.

Funny, Madara's Limbo also uses reiatsu(chakra) so I guess it is detectable.

Reiatsu is only equalize to chakra, not six path's chakra, so madara's Limbo won't be detected by Bleach team.

Yin-Yang Release can negate reiatsu attacks, nor reishi attacks. Also, Antithesis ignores conventional durability and is unblockable, Obito can't defend against its affects.

You need to provide an evidence since basic chakra attacks were nullified by Obito's Six path's Senjutsu's Yin Yang release. Antithesis won't work because its spiritual energy is similar to reiatsu, which is being negated by Obito.

All that other shit you posted here was just that....SHIT. You've proven that you have discovered copy and paste, we're all proud of you, now you can stop using it. I've addressed everything you've mentioned there multiple times.

No, follow your own advice, you're the one posting unrelated statements to the point of conversation.

You just proven again that:

1. You're the one who can't differentiate Six path's chakra from basic chakra.

2. You're the one claiming that the energy used by Reiatsu attacks are different from Reishi attacks.

3. You're the one assuming that the body of six paths is made up of reiatsu.

4. You're contradicting your own statements.

5. You're giving a tantrum and insults when you are proven wrong.

6. You're giving responses unrelated to the point of conversation.

7. You're the one insisting on Reishi is natural energy.

8. You twist my statements with your own assumptions.

9. You're claiming feats without supporting evidences.

10. You're creating characters that does not exist on the series.

11. You're a child and won't accept your own mistakes.

12. You accuse others with your own failings and understanding.

13. You don't read the information presented and the given resources.

#208 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777: @silentnightz: @requiemcross:

as it happens, shinigami are made of reishi, and produce reiatsu.

https://i9.mangapanda.com/bleach/268/bleach-1590086.jpg

''when we die pur bodies become the reishi, and the quincy use the reishi, and so we're all part of the great cycle of life''.

Thanks for the info.

#209 Posted by BrainDrain (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiple people on Team Naruto solo, honestly just replace them with a OP team to make this more fair, otherwise a debate can be had between Bleach and FT team but I'd favor Bleach more due to yama.

Hashirama solos, Naruto solos, Madara solos, Nagato is litterally an inch away from soloing, Gaara can take a chunk of both armies in a single move, and Juubito litterally cant be put down by anyone here.

#210 Posted by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, you clearly does not understand my question. Im not asking about the difference between matter and energy, I'm asking about the difference between the energy of Reiatsu attacks from the energy of Reishi attacks.

You claim that its different, provide an evidence.

I can't provide anymore evidence than the literal definition and series concept. If you want proof of some energy causing reishi to happen, there is none. Reishi is the most base form of energy in the show, reiatsu in a product of it. You pretended to understand when Zuriel-el posted the info, do it now.

I'm not asking for the definition of Reishi, I'm asking about the energy difference of Uryu's Reishi attacks from the energy of Shinigami's Reiatsu attacks. you claim that they're different, show your evidence.

What I am telling you is that they are not the same thing whatsoever. Quincy's destroy hollows with their attacks, it erases the souls, destroys the bonds. Shinigami cleanse the souls and keep them flowing through the cycle of reincarnation.

No Caption Provided

Reiatsu is only equalize to chakra, not six path's chakra, so madara's Limbo won't be detected by Bleach team.

Attempting this "chakra's not chakra" defense with me isn't gonna fly, all chakra is chakra. The specific natures applied to each matters not.

You need to provide an evidence since basic chakra attacks were nullified by Obito's Six path's Senjutsu's Yin Yang release. Antithesis won't work because its spiritual energy is similar to reiatsu, which is being negated by Obito.

Similar and the same are not equal, so they would not be equally negated. If Antithesis works through REISHI then it won't be negated, reishi is matter not energy.

#211 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz:

I can't provide anymore evidence than the literal definition and series concept.

The series only use a single concept of energy, Spiritual Energy(Reiryoku).

If you want proof of some energy causing reishi to happen, there is none.

No, I want proof from your claim that the energy of uryu's reishi attacks is different from the energy of Shinigami's reiatsu attacks.

Reishi is the most base form of energy in the show, reiatsu in a product of it.

You contradict your statement again.

#206 Posted by silentNightz (844 posts) - 2 hours, 12 minutes ago -

[THERE IS NO ENERGY BEHIND REISHI, IT IS MATTER. If you still don't understand this, then I can't help you understand.]

You pretended to understand when Zuriel-el posted the info, do it now.

Funny, if you do not understand then simply ask @zuriel-el yourself.

What I am telling you is that they are not the same thing whatsoever. Quincy's destroy hollows with their attacks, it erases the souls, destroys the bonds. Shinigami cleanse the souls and keep them flowing through the cycle of reincarnation.

Your statement does not answer my question, you claim that the spiritual energy of Uryu's reishi attack is different from the spiritual energy empowering Shinigami's Reiatsu attacks.

Attempting this "chakra's not chakra" defense with me isn't gonna fly, all chakra is chakra. The specific natures applied to each matters not.

Reiatsu is only equalize to chakra, which does not have the unique properties of Six path's chakra.

No Caption Provided

Similar and the same are not equal, so they would not be equally negated. If Antithesis works through REISHI then it won't be negated, reishi is matter not energy.

Your scan already proven my point.

Chakra(an energy) is equalize to Reiatsu(Spiritual Pressure).

This means the energy(Reiryoku) that generates Reiatsu is also equalize to chakra.

A Quincy uses the Reishi in the atmosphere, and combines it with his/her Reiryoku to create weapons. Uryu's Antithesis will be negated since the spiritual energy of Reishi attacks is similar to the spiritual energy used by Reiatsu attacks. That Spiritual Energy is called Reiryoku.

Sources; Bleach manga; Chapter 49, page 3, Bleach manga; Chapter 59, page 15

2. You're the one claiming that the energy used by Reiatsu attacks are different from Reishi attacks.

#212 Edited by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

The series only use a single concept of energy, Spiritual Energy(Reiryoku).

Which is not reiatsu, nor is it the concept behind reishi. What does that add to your argument?

No, I want proof from your claim that the energy of uryu's reishi attacks is different from the energy of Shinigami's reiatsu attacks.

Reiatsu is a force like gravity or magnetism; Reishi is matter like...well everything you interact with. Do you understand the difference between something like magnetism and metal? Reiatsu and reishi are similarly different.

You contradict your statement again.

#206 Posted by silentNightz (844 posts) - 2 hours, 12 minutes ago -

[THERE IS NO ENERGY BEHIND REISHI, IT IS MATTER. If you still don't understand this, then I can't help you understand.]

I'm tempted to call you stupid because this isn't contradictory, it corroborates my earlier statement. Here I'll put them together for you: REISHI IS THE MOST BASIC FORM OF ENERGY IN THE SHOW, THERE IS NO ENERGY BEHIND IT; REIATSU IS A PRODUCT OF REISHI, REIRYOKU IS THE ENERGY BEHIND IT. Just so we're clear this is not a contradiction.

Reiatsu is only equalize to chakra, which does not have the unique properties of Six path's chakra.

And what distinct properties would those be? Mind you it has to be something that cannot be done with reiatsu.

No Caption Provided

Chakra(an energy) is equalize to Reiatsu(Spiritual Pressure).

This means the energy(Reiryoku) that generates Reiatsu is also equalize to chakra.

Incorrect. Reiryoku is not reiatsu, stop trying to bundle concepts. When the series is explicit that these energies do not function the same way, mean the same thing, or work for the same people THEY'RE DIFFERENT. This scan further shows how similar nature chakra and reishi are in concept and usage, but I'm already past that point.

A Quincy uses the Reishi in the atmosphere, and combines it with his/her Reiryoku to create weapons. Uryu's Antithesis will be negated since the spiritual energy of Reishi attacks is similar to the spiritual energy used by Reiatsu attacks. That Spiritual Energy is called Reiryoku.

Are you trying to imply that reiryoku is reiatsu? You keep saying they're 'similar' but ninjutsu and senjutsu are similar as well, but the difference between them is major. This is the same way, but not same thing.

Antithesis isn't essentially an attack, its a bending of phenomena. It's not a thing that can be stopped, it's an effect. Juubito cannot stop effects.

#213 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz:

Which is not reiatsu, nor is it the concept behind reishi. What does that add to your argument?

that the spiritual energy of reishi attacks is the same to the spiritual energy of reiatsu attacks.

Reiatsu is a force like gravity or magnetism; Reishi is matter like...well everything you interact with. Do you understand the difference between something like magnetism and metal? Reiatsu and reishi are similarly different.

Again, your response is unrelated to my question.

I'm tempted to call you stupid because this isn't contradictory, it corroborates my earlier statement. Here I'll put them together for you: REISHI IS THE MOST BASIC FORM OF ENERGY IN THE SHOW, THERE IS NO ENERGY BEHIND IT; REIATSU IS A PRODUCT OF REISHI, REIRYOKU IS THE ENERGY BEHIND IT. Just so we're clear this is not a contradiction.

Saying reishi is the most basic form of energy contradicts your next statement that there is no energy behind it. Anyway, this statements of yours is no longer relevant.

And what distinct properties would those be? Mind you it has to be something that cannot be done with reiatsu.

I already answered this from my previous posts.

Basic Chakra cannot harm Madara's Limbo, not even Senjutsu Chakra.

Basic Chakra needs a third factor(natural energy) to harm the Ten Tail's Jinchuruki that utilize six path's senjutsu's Yin Yang release.

Using Basic Chakra cannot sense, defend or attack Madara's Limbo.

Basic Chakra that's been equalize to Reiatsu.

Incorrect. Reiryoku is not reiatsu, stop trying to bundle concepts. When the series is explicit that these energies do not function the same way, mean the same thing, or work for the same people THEY'RE DIFFERENT. This scan further shows how similar nature chakra and reishi are in concept and usage, but I'm already past that point.

You are wrong, because reishi is still empower by Reiryoku, a spiritual energy, the same type of energy that empowers Shinigami and Quincy.

And I never said that Reiryoku is Reiatsu, Reiryoku is the energy that generates Reiatsu. by equalizing Chakra to Reiatsu, you're also equalizing the energy of Reiatsu to Chakra.

Are you trying to imply that reiryoku is reiatsu?

Reiryoku is a spiritual energy that generates spiritual pressure(Reiatsu).

How did you conclude that I'm implying them to be the same? Pressure is different to energy.

You keep saying they're 'similar' but ninjutsu and senjutsu are similar as well

no, senjutsu are ninjutsu techniques with an additional energy called natural energy.

, but the difference between them is major. This is the same way, but not same thing.

Reiryoku produces by Shinigami is the same as the Reiryoku that can be found in Reishi. The body of shinigami is also compose of Reishi. The same Reiryoku that generates Reiatsu.

Antithesis isn't essentially an attack, its a bending of phenomena. It's not a thing that can be stopped, it's an effect. Juubito cannot stop effects.

And in order to bend a phenomena, Antithesis uses an energy to affect its target. That very energy is being negated by Obito.

#215 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz:

And in order to bend a phenomena, Antithesis uses an energy to affect its target. That very energy is being negated by Obito.

Plz stop spreading fanon about obito and the antithesis

#216 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

It's not a fanon, Tell me, how does uryu's antithesis work? how did it reverse the damage to his opponents and the spiritual energy responsible in his techniques?

#217 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

It's not a fanon, Tell me, how does uryu's antithesis work? how did it reverse the damage to his opponents and the spiritual energy responsible in his techniques?

Like how your combining 2 subjects into one.

No Caption Provided

What does Spiritual energy have to do with the Antithesis that reverses events that have already taken place?

#218 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

What does Spiritual energy have to do with the Antithesis that reverses events that have already taken place?

Your post does not answer my question. Tell me, how does uryu's antithesis work? how did it reverse the damage to his opponents and the spiritual energy responsible in his techniques?

Bleach manga uses only one kind of energy empowering all of their techniques, that is Reiryoku.

#219 Posted by Dyuked (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@silentnightz: other than ranking aizen show me where aizen ever destroyed a mountain before

My TSB claim got proof where is yours?

Saying split the land was a metaphore are you the author?who are you to decide that ? Unlike bleach character their feat as been proven unlike your king Ywatch! now we can talk about many metaphore around him

I can proov that madara shibaku tensei were country size but view how you respond to the scan about the bijuu i'm not sur that will change anything really

Say sakura isn't mountain lvl when she tank something who is hmm clever i mean if you actualy wasn't a bleachfanboy you would know

Again saying their durability is not high you just have to proof your point (please with scan)

When you said kaguya was there before the bijuu that your assumption cause the author say a thing you say the other just to give your character your love a chance to win(typical fanboy)

But you made a small mistake kaguya take her power from the tree how can she be there before the tree we all know the tree was there before kaguya unlike bleach naruto character evironement doesn't stop only on the planet and dimmension "in it" those people ostutsuki came from "outer space" in other words they were alien from solar system far away assuming something for an anime who didn't finished to explained everything is a terrible sin and you have no right to do so

The author says something it is more important than your assumption

If itachi already activate the susanoo none of them can do anything about it they not even mountain lvl

Speed is irrelevent here they have no destructive power to even put gaara golden sand down stop ranking

When even a rasenchuriken put all bleach team at shame really stop ignoring the fact that naruto rasenchuriken do far more damage than any feat bleach ever shown

Your claim about tsb make no sense i want you to proov it with scan not base on your assumption or your feeling

A big Shinra tensei should finish them all

Shibaku tensei not the shibaku of pain or madara but the one of sasuke

genjustu last one second than please explained me how he last so long and sasuke and itachi fight?

Please really before ranking show "actual proof"

#220 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

Your post does not answer my question. Tell me, how does uryu's antithesis work? how did it reverse the damage to his opponents and the spiritual energy responsible in his techniques?

Bleach manga uses only one kind of energy empowering all of their techniques, that is Reiryoku.

You no read? If you did you question would be answered.

You haven't answered my question, also you're trying to add something in so you can get the fanon you want to use to work. Plz stop with the fanon.

What does Reiryoku have to do with anything I posted in response to you?

#221 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@dyuked said:

@silentnightz: other than ranking aizen show me where aizen ever destroyed a mountain before

Saying split the land was a metaphore are you the author?who are you to decide that ? Unlike bleach character their feat as been proven unlike your king Ywatch! now we can talk about many metaphore around him

I can proov that madara shibaku tensei were country size but view how you respond to the scan about the bijuu i'm not sur that will change anything really

Say sakura isn't mountain lvl when she tank something who is hmm clever i mean if you actualy wasn't a bleachfanboy you would know

Again saying their durability is not high you just have to proof your point (please with scan)

When you said kaguya was there before the bijuu that your assumption cause the author say a thing you say the other just to give your character your love a chance to win(typical fanboy)

But you made a small mistake kaguya take her power from the tree how can she be there before the tree we all know the tree was there before kaguya unlike bleach naruto character evironement doesn't stop only on the planet and dimmension "in it" those people ostutsuki came from "outer space" in other words they were alien from solar system far away assuming something for an anime who didn't finished to explained everything is a terrible sin and you have no right to do so

The author says something it is more important than your assumption

If itachi already activate the susanoo none of them can do anything about it they not even mountain lvl

Speed is irrelevent here they have no destructive power to even put gaara golden sand down stop ranking

When even a rasenchuriken put all bleach team at shame really stop ignoring the fact that naruto rasenchuriken do far more damage than any feat bleach ever shown

Your claim about tsb make no sense i want you to proov it with scan not base on your assumption or your feeling

genjustu last one second than please explained me how he last so long and sasuke and itachi fight?

Please really before ranking show "actual proof"

This killed off one of my remaining brain cells reading this.

#222 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

You haven't answered my question, also you're trying to add something in so you can get the fanon you want to use to work. Plz stop with the fanon.

Your post only show the effects of Antithesis, not how it works to reverse the events.

You failed to explain how Antithesis reverses the events and the energy responsible for it to happen.

And it is not fanon to analyze the mechanics of Bleach techniques.

Reiryoku is the energy responsible that allows Antithesis's effects to occurred.

If Uryu's target was unaffected by attacks created from Reiryoku, his Antithesis wont even work.

#223 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

Your post only show the effects of Antithesis, not how it works to reverse the events.

You failed to explain how Antithesis reverses the events and the energy responsible for it to happen.

Reiryoku is the energy responsible that allows Antithesis's effects to occurred.

If Uryu's target was unaffected by attacks created from Reiryoku, his Antithesis wont even work.

One is top and two is bottom, got to try and evade the formatting turning ugly as long as possible.

1. It just does as explained which you want to ignore. It reverses the events that took place between two designated points.

2. Stop moving the goalpost will ya and adding more questions onto the original one about the antithesis.

#224 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

One is top and two is bottom, got to try and evade the formatting turning ugly as long as possible.

1. It just does as explained which you want to ignore. It reverses the events that took place between two designated points.

I did not ignore its effect that reverses events, you ignore that Antithesis is still a reiryoku empowered technique and its effects could still be negated against someone unaffected of reiryoku empowered attacks.

Uryu cannot designate a target who is immune to Reiryoku attacks.

2. Stop moving the goalpost will ya and adding more questions onto the original one about the antithesis.

They were all related to Antithesis. It wont work if the energy that will enable its effects is neutralize.

#225 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

I did not ignore its effect that reverses events, you ignore that Antithesis is still a reiryoku empowered technique and its effects could still be negated against someone unaffected of reiryoku empowered attacks.

They were all related to Antithesis. It wont work if the energy that will enable its effects is neutralize.

Fine fine I'll humor you and play along since I'm bored.

1. That's the thing you're ignoring you think it's going to not affect the person who's using reiryoku but they are so it does.

2. Did someone get rid of the reiryoku? No, so it does work. You're trying to get your fanon in place of someone negating it which it won't be negated.

#226 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

1. That's the thing you're ignoring you think it's going to not affect the person who's using reiryoku but they are so it does.

How? the energy that will enable its effect is being negated. Without his target being designated, uryu's Antithesis wont work.

2. Did someone get rid of the reiryoku? No, so it does work. You're trying to get your fanon in place of someone negating it which it won't be negated.

Getting rid of someone's reiryoku is different to getting rid of reiryoku on techniques.

Just because Obito negated the reiryoku attack that targets him does not mean that he'll also get rid of his enemy's reiryoku. Uryu could use Antihesis to somebody else but not against Obito, Nagato and Madara.

To answer your question, Yhwach did that with his Auswählen.

#227 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

How? the energy that will enable its effect is being negated. Without his target being designated, uryu's Antithesis wont work.

Getting rid of someone's reiryoku is different to getting rid of reiryoku on techniques.

Just because Obito negated the reiryoku attack that targets him does not mean that he'll also get rid of his enemy's reiryoku. Uryu could use Antihesis to somebody else but not against Obito, Nagato and Madara.

1. It's not though. Everyone here is using Reiryoku so noone can cancel it out.

2. When did Obito get into this line of questions? It's like your adding more question to confuse the person or trip them. But since I said I was going to humor you and was bored guess I'll play along with this one too. No it would affect them like it would to anyone else here, I'm assuming this is the fanon that you kept trying to spread. Cause Obito hasn't negated any reiryoku attacks.

3. What you mean by Yhwach and Auswahlen? Are we talking about him taking everyone's powers or when he first did it and was like hey this kid isn't affected neat, im going to name him my heir. Ignoring that Ichigo is still alive also since he's a mixed quincy too.

#228 Posted by Zuriel-el (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingogKings777: it's right there, shinigami decompose into reishi when they die.

#229 Posted by Zuriel-el (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingogKings777: it's right there, shinigami decompose into reishi when they die.

#230 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

1. It's not though. Everyone here is using Reiryoku so none can cancel it out.

Chakra( an energy) is equalize to Reiatsu( a Spiritual Pressure). this means the energy (Reiryoku) of Reiatsu is also equal to Chakra. Obito has Six path's Senjutsu's Yin Yang release that negates chakra(Basic Chakra) ninjutsu.

Chakra is equalize to the Energy of Reiatsu, the same as the Energy of Antithesis, which is Reiryoku.

2. When did Obito get into this line of questions? It's like your adding more question to confuse the person or trip them. But since I said I was going to humor you and was bored guess I'll play along with this one too.

From the beginning, Obito is the actual name of Juubito. They use Juubiito to inform us that its Obito as the jinchuruki of Juubi.

Check #215 Posted by KingogKings777 (2585 posts) - 2 hours, 40 minutes ago -

No it would affect them like it would to anyone else here, I'm assuming this is the fanon that you kept trying to spread. Cause Obito hasn't negated any reiryoku attacks.

Reiatsu attacks are Reiryoku attacks. To be clear, attacks that use spiritual energy(Reiryoku).

Chakra is equalize to Reiatsu, so Chakra is equalize to the spiritual energy(Reiryoku) of Reiatsu.

3. What you mean by Yhwach and Auswahlen? Are we talking about him taking everyone's powers or when he first did it and was like hey this kid isn't affected neat, im going to name him my heir. Ignoring that Ichigo is still alive also since he's a mixed quincy too.

When Yhwach takes all the spiritual energy of the impure Quincy. The event that makes Masaki powerless.

#231 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio
#232 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

Chakra( an energy) is equalize to Reiatsu( a Spiritual Pressure). this means the energy (Reiryoku) of Reiatsu is also equal to Chakra. Obito has Six path's Senjutsu's Yin Yang release that negates chakra(Basic Chakra) ninjutsu.

Chakra is equalize to the Energy of Reiatsu, the same as the Energy of Antithesis, which is Reiryoku.

2. When did Obito get into this line of questions? It's like your adding more question to confuse the person or trip them. But since I said I was going to humor you and was bored guess I'll play along with this one too.

From the beginning, Obito is the actual name of Juubito. They use Juubiito to inform us that its Obito as the jinchuruki of Juubi.

No it would affect them like it would to anyone else here, I'm assuming this is the fanon that you kept trying to spread. Cause Obito hasn't negated any reiryoku attacks.

Reiatsu attacks are Reiryoku attacks. To be clear, attacks that use spiritual energy(Reiryoku).

Chakra is equalize to Reiatsu, so Chakra is equalize to the spiritual energy(Reiryoku) of Reiatsu.

When Yhwach takes all the spiritual energy of the impure Quincy. The event that makes Masaki powerless.

1. No Obito's SP is not chakra in this fight it's reiryoku, so it no negate anything.

2. Forgot about the fanon you said earlier about Obito negating attacks. Yes, so their chakra is reiryoku/reistsu in this fight and they haven't negated anything again.

3. It's their powers, it's not a transfer of reishi/reiryoku, its a transfer of power.

#233 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

1. No Obito's SP is not chakra in this fight it's reiryoku, so it no negate anything.

Obito's Six Path's Senjutsu is one of his feats. By equalizing Chakra to Reiatsu, it also equalize the spiritual energy(Reiryoku.) of Reiatsu to Chakra.

2. Forgot about the fanon you said earlier about Obito negating attacks. Yes, so their chakra is reiryoku/reistsu in this fight and they haven't negated anything again.

<<<Its not fanon, its Obito's feat.

3. It's their powers, it's not a transfer of reishi/reiryoku, its a transfer of power.

Reiryoku (霊力,Spiritual Power) is a power aligned with the spiritual sensitivity and willpower of the user. It is used by Shinigami and other spiritual beings to provide power for their various abilities.

Source: Bleach manga; Chapter 59, page 15

#234 Posted by UltimateSage (4013 posts) - - Show Bio

Uryu would die before reversing any attack from team naruto lol.....team naruto still stomping.

#235 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:
@kingogkings777 said:
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Obito's Six Path's Senjutsu is one of his feats. By equalizing Chakra to Reiatsu, it also equalize the spiritual energy(Reiryoku.) of Reiatsu to Chakra.

<<<Its not fanon, its Obito's feat.

Reiryoku (霊力,Spiritual Power) is a power aligned with the spiritual sensitivity and willpower of the user. It is used by Shinigami and other spiritual beings to provide power for their various abilities.

Source: Bleach manga; Chapter 59, page 15

1. What are you talking about at this point?

2. Lol, you just proved yourself wrong. Its the truth seeking ball/orb that nullifies ninjutsu.

3. Huh about that. Ether we're both right or you're wrong.

Pics for 2 and 3

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

#236 Edited by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:

Uryu would die before reversing any attack from team naruto lol.....team naruto still stomping.

Back it up then.

thank you for giving me the best way to use this

#237 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777:

Obito utilizing his six path's senjutsu's yin yang release to neutralize chakra(basic chakra) attacks is one of his feats. Source: Naruto ch641&642.

2. Lol, you just proved yourself wrong. Its the truth seeking ball/orb that nullifies ninjutsu.

No, you are wrong, read again ch641 and ch642. he took the Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero at point blank. Source: Naruto ch641&642.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Pics for 2 and 3

Well, from your post he literally took their Spiritual power (Reiryoku).

#238 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777:

Obito utilizing his six path's senjutsu's yin yang release to neutralize chakra(basic chakra) attacks is one of his feats. Source: Naruto ch641&642.

No, you are wrong, read again ch641 and ch642. he took the Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero at point blank. Source: Naruto ch641&642.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Pics for 2 and 3

Well, from your post he literally took their Spiritual power (Reiryoku).

1. Why don't you just say TSB/O which is what your talking about.

2. Can't view them for some reason. He was burning from it then used the TSB/O to negate it. What's there to see?

3. Yeah?

#239 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777:

1. Why don't you just say TSB/O which is what your talking about.

TSB/O is only one of the application of Six path's Senjutsu's Yin Yang release. Unlike naruto, Obito only utilize it on his TSB/O and his own body.

2. Can't view them for some reason. He was burning from it then used the TSB/O to negate it. What's there to see?

No, he did not use his TSB/O to negate it, he use it to wave off the Amaterasu flames around him to show that he's unharmed by their jutsu. He did not received any damage from that attack.

No Caption Provided

#240 Edited by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio
@requiemcross said:

@silentnightz:

Well, a lot of the Quincy abilities are never fully explained like Gremmy flippantly bending reality or the Almighty. They're not explained as being reishi attacks, they just affect the world. Antithesis works in almost the same manner as Orihime's Shun Shun Rika. Antihesis is just an affect Uryu can impose on things.

Obito can't affect energies that aren't directly interacting with him. He couldn't stop the Alliance from using chakra, only the attacks that hit him, and IIRC he needed his TSB to actually come into contact with ninjutsu to null them.

#241 Posted by katrurius17 (1417 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Posted by Dyuked (71 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean why continue this discussion when the poll as already declare a winner?

Juubito solos

#243 Posted by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

@dyuked said:

Bleach is all about scaling, mon ami. Its a legitimate way to gauge their power but they do have feats. This was a sword stroke from Aizen and it was just raw strength without adding his reiatsu.

No Caption Provided

My proof of what exactly? TSB nullification conditions? Bleach character stats? Like what? There's a lot lot read through and I'm not sure what you're referring to.

I didn't say 'metaphore', I said hyperbole. I'm not just up and making a decision as to what the author's intent was, the statements in that scan are directly contradicted by the manga. If anything, Kishimoto decided it was hyperbole. I'm not discussing Ywach with you in this thread, DM me if you want to have that conversation.

Besides the fact that Kishimoto rarely drew to scale, Madara's Chibaku Tensei was never the size of a country, maybe a city at best. The Shinobi Alliance fought Madara in the Land of Lightning, did the meteor destroy the Land of Lightning?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO ME?! This is incoherent. Sakura has NO mountain class feats. If she does, please do bring them.

I'm not even about to scan you every injury in Naruto. The entire manga is full of proof that their durability is lower than Bleach in general. How many of them can survive being knock around an entire city? Bleach has an entire arc of feats for at least multi-cityblock class durability before the time-skip. You wanna defend Narutoverse's durability class? Cool, bring something relevant to the battle(only characters in this thread)

Bruh you have clearly not seen the anime or read the manga....Kaguya existed before the Juubi who existed before the Bijuu, and Earth, chakra, and humanity existed before Kaguya showed up. I didn't think I'd need to drop this scan to anyone, especially a Naruto fan.

No Caption Provided

What are you talking about? Are your feelings hurt because I got on your ass in that last post? This statement makes no sense in conjunction with your previous one so I'm just gonna ignore it and let you get your head together.

Itachi can't activate his Susanoo faster than they can attack him, they're casually hypersonic and can move at LS when they want to. Everyone on this team has what it takes to destroy the Susanoo: Byakuya can use Hakuteiken(mountain-class+), Toshiro can absolute freeze it(works on energy forms), Uryu can directly attack the chakra bonds or use Sklavrei, Kisuke can literally take it apart, and everyone else can brute strength fodderize that thing. Bleach team is not worried about Susanoo, they are not as powerless as shinobi are.

Gaara doesn't have magnet release so he can't control the gold dust. I already sent scans of how physically powerful these characters can be. Gaara is my guy, one of the best characters in the series, but his sand ain't shit to Bleach. It's just regular sand, these people topple buildings with a single blow.

Ok so the manga says....

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Not even gonna carry on that conversation with you, like at all. The manga directly states that Yin-Yang release is nullifying the jutsu, not attacking souls.

Really? Almighty Push ain't got the force to move this team.

Sasuke's isn't much larger than Madara and Nagato's. Kenny is a flying meteor smashercasually in shikai WITH his eyepatch. Keep your floating rock plan, save it for another thread.

I specified the Tsukuyomi, second time I've told you this. Next time I will ignore anything regarding genjutsu if you try to link the two. He wasn't using the Tsukuyomi when he and Sasuke did their genjutsu battle.

#244 Posted by silentNightz (895 posts) - - Show Bio

Incorrect. Chakra is equated to reiatsu, not the energy behind it.

Incorrect. Reiatsu is rarely used to directly attack anyone, its simply impressed upon them like force. Reiryoku is what is used for attacks that aren't specialized to zanpakuto. Kido is powered by reiryoku, Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho is reiatsu. This is specifically stated and therefore cannot be bundled for convenience.

#245 Posted by EmperorMode (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this still going with the same two guys being in denial??lmao

Juubito still baby shakes everyone.

#246 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this still going with the same two guys being in denial??lmao

Juubito still baby shakes everyone.

where's the evidence or you just going to make unsupported claims?

#247 Posted by KingogKings777 (2722 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

1. TSB/O is only one of the application of Six path's Senjutsu's Yin Yang release. Unlike naruto, Obito only utilize it on his TSB/O and his own body.

He doesn't use it on his own body though he only uses it with the TSB/O.

2. No, he did not use his TSB/O to negate it, he use it to wave off the Amaterasu flames around him to show that he's unharmed by their jutsu. He did not received any damage from that attack.

As we can see he's smoking right there in the next pic. So yeah he was kinda affected by it, but he was likely healed by the regan ability that come with being the 10 tails host as he see Madara regening from Guy pimp slapping him.

No Caption Provided

#248 Posted by El_directo_ (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow did somebody just say hasirama solos bleach team?? What's worse he even said nagato can nearly solo??

Lmao this is hilarious.

Anyways...Time stop GG 😈😈

#249 Posted by LichVanAstrea (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways...Time stop GG 😈😈

Featless magic that is never used in battle. Ok then.

#250 Posted by El_directo_ (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichvanastrea: Whaat? He literally used right in the middle of battle lol 😂😂