Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R1. Juubi Obito

R2. Juubi Madara before absorbing the Shinju

R3. Full Power Madara(Dual Rinnegan/Post Shinju absorption)

Bonus: Naruto vs Hagoromo

Rules

• Naruto is Current
  • Mugen Tsukyomi is restricted
  • Win by incap

Goldenblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at R3 obviously

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldenblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: Isn't that exactly how the fight went in the manga? Or am I misremembering. Naruto was wailing on Madara before gaining both rinnegan, but Madara with both rinnegan would have enough firepower and hax to beat Naruto himself without Sasuke.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: Isn't that exactly how the fight went in the manga? Or am I misremembering. Naruto was wailing on Madara before gaining both rinnegan, but Madara with both rinnegan would have enough firepower and hax to beat Naruto himself without Sasuke.

That's teen Naruto. We're using Six Paths Adult Naruto with both halves of the Kyuubi.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

@goldenblue said:

That's teen Naruto. We're using Six Paths Adult Naruto with both halves of the Kyuubi.

It's been stated naruto doesn't have six paths chakra anymore. Mainly because the truth seeker orbs on his back are gone.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

@goldenblue said:

It's been stated naruto doesn't have six paths chakra anymore. Mainly because the truth seeker orbs on his back are gone.

Wrong. This has never been stated in the manga or anime. Besides, Naruto still used Six Paths Sage Mode against Sasuke after losing the seals. And Naruto lost his Truth Seeking Orbs in his final battle with Sasuke. Also, Six Paths Sage Mode is identified by his eyes, not the truth seeking orbs.

No Caption Provided

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shadowwaker

@antonio_1996: Then stops at hagoroma, probably. SInce he was holding back Kaguya by himself, but not enough to actually beat her. And Kaguya is far stronger than Madara.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Dude ignore him, he is a misinformed troll. I've seen him in other threads and....

OT:

Tbh I can't see him winning a majority against 3 and in the bonus Hago is featless, with statements and off panel feats to back him up. So it's kinda hard to understand how strong he actually is, or how he fights.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Dude ignore him, he is a misinformed troll. I've seen him in other threads and....

Noted.

OT:

Tbh I can't see him winning a majority against 3 and in the bonus Hago is featless, with statements and off panel feats to back him up. So it's kinda hard to understand how strong he actually is, or how he fights.

Lol, no. Maybe I should have specified in the OP. He doesn't fight them all simultaneously. Each round is separate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Ops I forgot "R" XD.

I meant I can't see him winning a majority against R3, AKA Madara. My bad lol

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Well first thing Madara regeneration, it will be impossible to actually put him down and sealing it's out of question since he can use the limbo to escape. So no incap either.

Madara can simply spam country level attacks all the time while distracting him with limbo or normal clones. He basically keeps doing so until wearing out Naruto. Madara has better option for everything.

Naruto most dangerous weapon would be the clones, but Madara should be able to kill them or at least not get tricked like Kaguya.

Naruto has better statd than him at this point, but it won't be enough to actually change things IMO.

Thought if Madara wins it will be in an hard fight.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

Well first thing Madara regeneration, it will be impossible to actually put him down and sealing it's out of question since he can use the limbo to escape. So no incap either.

So, basically Madara's only advantage here is regeneration?

Madara can simply spam country level attacks all the time while distracting him with limbo or normal clones. He basically keeps doing so until wearing out Naruto. Madara has better option for everything.

What country level attacks? The only one I remember are those giant meteors which would be unusual since he's fighting Naruto 1vs1 and not a group of people in which meteors would be a good distraction. Also, I don't see how Limbo clones will help here. Naruto has Six Paths senjutsu so he can sense them. Naruto countered those clones just fine with half his current power.

Naruto most dangerous weapon would be the clones, but Madara should be able to kill them or at least not get tricked like Kaguya.

I'd say his most dangerous offense here would be the large speed gap and stat difference. If Madara couldn't react to teenage Sasuke then this version of Naruto could possibly blitz. And I agree that Madara isn't stupid enough to get tricked like Kaguya.

Naruto has better stat than him at this point, but it won't be enough to actually change things IMO.

That's debatable.

Thought if Madara wins it will be in an hard fight.

Still debatable. At first I though Naruto would stomp Madara, but I saw some compelling arguments on other sites for Madara which is why I made this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

That's his main advantage.

He can drop the meteors on him or just use them to distract him. He still has the BB that can spam.

Not exactly fine and not half of his power. Half of Kurama. Big difference here. They still are "untouchable" clones that are strong enough to stop his attacks.

He wasn't really blitzed by Sasuke since he could see him and even commented on his speed. I think he simply didn't care and he wasn't even fighting back at the time, he was simply trying to get his eye back.

The more I think about it the more I can see Naruto winning, but for me unless we get an idea of what he can do now (current) I would still give it to Madara.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: If we add game feats, stops at full power Juudara

If not, then Naruto wins

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Supermanforever

Stops at r3. madara is twice as powerfull there.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at round three.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't see how having an extra Rinnegan makes him twice as powerful. Sure, he'll have more Limbo clones and hax, but I don't see how that doubles his strength. Having an extra Rinnegan no sudden speed, durability or any other boost besides hax.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

I honestly don't see how having an extra Rinnegan makes him twice as powerful. Sure, he'll have more Limbo clones and hax, but I don't see how that doubles his strength. Having an extra Rinnegan no sudden speed, durability or any other boost besides hax.

didnt know naruto had a rinnegan. because madara had two. Secondly Double rinnegan is actually rivaling rikudou senjutsu. Obito stated that just 1 made immensely more powerfull. Sasuke with single rinnegan was capable of pretty much matching Naruto. Besides that Madara is more skilled, indestructable body, 10 tails junchuriki, limbo abilities. And it was stated that madara has combined power of sasuke and naruto although i think with double rinngean he was more powerfull than them combined. Well maybe we could say naruto is slightly more powerfull than sasuke, but Madara has double rinnegan compared to sasuke. So yeah pretty much twice as powerfull.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Antonio_1996

@supermanforever said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@supermanforever said:

didnt know naruto had a rinnegan.

Never claimed he did. Read correctly.

because madara had two.

I know.

Secondly Double rinnegan is actually rivaling rikudou senjutsu.

What are you talking about? Madara obtained Rikudou Senjutsu when he became the 10 tails Jinchuuriki.

Obito stated that just 1 made immensely more powerfull.

I know. But you said having 2 makes him TWICE as powerful which doesn't make sense. Sure, he'll probably have more hax abilities(like more Limbo clones), but other than that he has no other boost. Also, character statements are to be taken with a grain of salt if the feats don't match up.

Sasuke with single rinnegan was capable of pretty much matching Naruto.

With the help of 9 tailed beasts of course. But we're talking about Naruto who's twice as strong as he was back then based on the fact that he has both halves of the Kyuubi, retained Six Paths Sage Mode and having better feats.

Besides that Madara is more skilled,

Sure.

indestructable body,

Nope.

10 tails junchuriki,

While Naruto has half of Hagoromo's chakra+100% Kyuubi which should give him equal firepower.

limbo abilities.

Which is useless against Naruto who can sense and damage them with Six Paths techniques. Besides, Naruto already countered them as a teen and Madara can only make up to 4.

And it was stated that madara has combined power of sasuke and naruto although i think with double rinngean he was more powerfull than them combined.

That's your opinion. Before getting his second Rinnegan he got oneshotted with a Rasenshuriken, overwhelmed to the point where he had to run away and then got cut in half again cause he wasn't fast enough to counter Sasuke. He then got his Second Rinnegan and threw out his best(Limbo Clones and those Giant Meteors) only to get countered again by Naruto's own clones and the meteors got sliced up and nuked. Again, I honestly don't see how a second Rinnegan closes the large stat gap and speed difference since Naruto got stronger. You're just using ABC logic.

Well maybe we could say naruto is slightly more powerfull than sasuke,

Naruto with morals off would have killed Sasuke before he got the powers of the tailed beasts. That fight would have been much shorter. Besides, this is Adult Naruto.

but Madara has double rinnegan compared to sasuke. So yeah pretty much twice as powerfull.

ABC logic.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Supermanforever

@antonio_1996 said:
@supermanforever said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@supermanforever said:

because madara had two.

I know.

What are you talking about? Madara obtained Rikudou Senjutsu when he became the 10 tails Jinchuuriki.

I know. But you said having 2 makes him TWICE as powerful which doesn't make sense. Sure, he'll probably have more hax abilities(like more Limbo clones), but other than that he has no other boost. Also, character statements are to be taken with a grain of salt if the feats don't match up.

With the help of 9 tailed beasts of course. But we're talking about Naruto who's twice as strong as he was back then based on the fact that he has both halves of the Kyuubi, retained Six Paths Sage Mode and having better feats.

Sure.

indestructable body,

Nope.

10 tails junchuriki,

While Naruto has half of Hagoromo's chakra+100% Kyuubi which should give him equal firepower.

limbo abilities.

Which is useless against Naruto who can sense and damage them with Six Paths techniques. Besides, Naruto already countered them as a teen and Madara can only make up to 4.

And it was stated that madara has combined power of sasuke and naruto although i think with double rinngean he was more powerfull than them combined.

That's your opinion. Before getting his second Rinnegan he got oneshotted with a Rasenshuriken, overwhelmed to the point where he had to run away and then got cut in half again cause he wasn't fast enough to counter Sasuke. He then got his Second Rinnegan and threw out his best(Limbo Clones and those Giant Meteors) only to get countered again by Naruto's own clones and the meteors got sliced up and nuked. Again, I honestly don't see how a second Rinnegan closes the large stat gap and speed difference since Naruto got stronger. You're just using ABC logic.

Naruto with morals off would have killed Sasuke before he got the powers of the tailed beasts. That fight would have been much shorter. Besides, this is Adult Naruto.

but Madara has double rinnegan compared to sasuke. So yeah pretty much twice as powerfull.

ABC logic.

having hogoromos chakra is the same power madara has. Also he has half hogoromos chakra and kyuubi is waaay weaker than juubi.

When he was overhwelmed he stated that he was still healing. After he got second rinnegan, they couldnt even lay a finger on him.

I didnt say Naruto wouldnt beat Sasuke, i said they are close in power. Also you are overestimating about Naruto killing of Sasuke. yeah he probably would be able, but it wont have got down as easy as you think.

"rinnegan doenst boost powers that much"

What lol? Did you even see how much power boost Sasuke got with just single rinnegan? Obito aswell stated that just one rinnegan gave him immense powers but 2 overwhelmed him.

Yeah two rinnegans gives incredible power boost. not just couple of hax.

I never claimed second rinnegan gave him more speed. Second rinnegan made him visually better, its gave him much more chakra, it doubles his limbo clones. Sasuke or Naruto where never speedvise superior to Madara, yeah they tagged couple of times but that doesnt make them faster anyway. I could list here every momemnt madara was tagged and why it was of from speed beeing factor there.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:
@supermanforever said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@supermanforever said:

because madara had two.

I know.

Sure.

indestructable body,

Nope.

10 tails junchuriki,

limbo abilities.

ABC logic.

having hogoromos chakra is the same power madara has. Also he has half hogoromos chakra and kyuubi is waaay weaker than juubi.

Except Madara doesn't have the full power of the 10 tails. Madara only captured one half while Naruto has both + the Sage powerup.

When he was overhwelmed he stated that he was still healing.

He was healed after absorbing the Shinju. Try again.

After he got second rinnegan, they couldnt even lay a finger on him.

What are you talking about? He only let loose a few Limbo clones and meteors which both got countered. Then he got betrayed by Zetsu which is where Kaguya came in.

I didnt say Naruto wouldnt beat Sasuke, i said they are close in power. Also you are overestimating about Naruto killing of Sasuke. yeah he probably would be able, but it wont have got down as easy as you think.

Okay.

What lol? Did you even see how much power boost Sasuke got with just single rinnegan? Obito aswell stated that just one rinnegan gave him immense powers but 2 overwhelmed him.

You're forgetting that his Rinnegan isn't the only factor at hand here. Sasuke's power boost was mainly after receiving SIX PATHS CHAKRA which gave him better stats overall based on the fact that he got blitzed by Juubito before meeting Hagoromo and blitzing Madara after receiving his power up.

Yet you can't provide anything that proves how much of a power boost it gave him.

I never claimed second rinnegan gave him more speed. Second rinnegan made him visually better, its gave him much more chakra,

Lies. It never stated that a Rinnegan gives you more chakra. Where's this even coming from?

it doubles his limbo clones.

Which are still useless as they can be countered by Naruto's own clones.

Sasuke or Naruto where never speedvise superior to Madara,

They're both superior to him based on feats.

yeah they tagged couple of times but that doesnt make them faster anyway.

Never said they're faster because they tagged him a few times. They're faster cause he couldn't react fast enough to Sasuke while Naruto outright speedblitzed Kaguya who's even above Madara. And this is while Naruto was still a teenager with only 50% Kyuubi. He's now twice as strong. You still haven't produced any counters to Naruto's large physical advantage.

I could list here every momemnt madara was tagged and why it was of from speed beeing factor there.

Sure.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@supermanforever said:
@antonio_1996 said:
@supermanforever said:

because madara had two.

I know.

Sure.

indestructable body,

Nope.

10 tails junchuriki,

limbo abilities.

ABC logic.

Except Madara doesn't have the full power of the 10 tails. Madara only captured one half while Naruto has both + the Sage powerup.

When he was overhwelmed he stated that he was still healing.

He was healed after absorbing the Shinju. Try again.

After he got second rinnegan, they couldnt even lay a finger on him.

What are you talking about? He only let loose a few Limbo clones and meteors which both got countered. Then he got betrayed by Zetsu which is where Kaguya came in.

Okay.

You're forgetting that his Rinnegan isn't the only factor at hand here. Sasuke's power boost was mainly after receiving SIX PATHS CHAKRA which gave him better stats overall based on the fact that he got blitzed by Juubito before meeting Hagoromo and blitzing Madara after receiving his power up.

Yet you can't provide anything that proves how much of a power boost it gave him.

I never claimed second rinnegan gave him more speed. Second rinnegan made him visually better, its gave him much more chakra,

Lies. It never stated that a Rinnegan gives you more chakra. Where's this even coming from?

it doubles his limbo clones.

Which are still useless as they can be countered by Naruto's own clones.

Sasuke or Naruto where never speedvise superior to Madara,

They're both superior to him based on feats.

yeah they tagged couple of times but that doesnt make them faster anyway.

Never said they're faster because they tagged him a few times. They're faster cause he couldn't react fast enough to Sasuke while Naruto outright speedblitzed Kaguya who's even above Madara. And this is while Naruto was still a teenager with only 50% Kyuubi. He's now twice as strong. You still haven't produced any counters to Naruto's large physical advantage.

I could list here every momemnt madara was tagged and why it was of from speed beeing factor there.

Sure.

So by your logic naruto is equal to madara? and double rinnegan+zetsu body has not effect at all? who is trying hard me or you? also once again tagging madara doesnt mean they are superior to him in speed.

I cant prove how much power single rinnegan can give?

Why not just watch how much obito did with single rinnegan? fought gai, BSM naruto, killer bee and kakashi at the same time? Nagato while crippled with help of rinnegan took down killer bee and bsm naruto with ease. Sasuke with single rinnegan and glance captured all tailed beasts.

You stated that Sasukes rinnegan has not much of powerboost? and what does is hogoromos chakra? and what is hogoromo chakra mean have you ever asked yourself that?

Six path chakra is literaly yin and young power they have no specific meaning that boosts someone to extraterestial powerlevels. What boosted Sasukes is his rinnegan which he awakened by recieving half of hogoromos chakra.

they just recieved alot of chakra and opened respective powerset. Just like momoshiki opened third rinnegan or kaguya opening rinnesharingan by consuming chakra fruit.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

So by your logic naruto is equal to madara?

Of course. Superior feats. Show me Madara punching through moon-splitters and survivng Island Level+ blasts while in base and having all his chakra drained out. Show me Madara uprooting THE SHINJU just by running. I'll be waiting.

and double rinnegan+zetsu bodOhas not effect at all?

All you have is statements, mate. Rinnegan gives him:

• Human Path
  • Preta Path
  • Limbo clones
  • Asura Path
  • Animal Path
  • Naraka Path
  • Outer path

In other words, it doesn't give you some massive power boost if you have both like you're asserting. They said if the original user has both he can use the Rinnegan to it's full extent. Nowhere does it say it DOUBLES the user's powers. Where do you even get this from?

who is trying hard me or you?

You.

also once again tagging madara doesnt mean they are superior to him in speed.

Once again, I never said tagging him means they have superior speed. Their feats says that. Like Naruto dodging a beam of light and Sasuke's teleportation. Or how about Naruto fighting and flying dozens of miles across the moon while fighting Toneri? Or how about Sasuke's fight with Kinshiki? Madara has never shown anything close to that.

I cant prove how much power single rinnegan can give?

I know what the Rinnegan does. What are you talking about?

Why not just watch how much obito did with single rinnegan?

I saw BM Naruto stomping all his Bijuu like fodder and him almost dying to Kakashi.

ought gai, BSM naruto, killer bee and kakashi at the same time?

Rubbish. Naruto didn't even have BSM at this point. And you mean his Bijuu were fighting Naruto and Killer Bee at the same time. And the only reason was because of kamui. Without intangibility Obito gets curbstomped by BSM Naruto and it's not even close.

Nagato while crippled with help of rinnegan took down killer bee and bsm naruto with ease.

Rubbish. That was KCM Naruto.

Sasuke with single rinnegan and glance captured all tailed beasts.

How does this help Madara?

You stated that Sasukes rinnegan has not much of powerboost?

Never stated this. I said the majority of his power boost came from being enhanced by Six Paths Chakra.

and what does is hogoromos chakra? and what is hogoromo chakra mean have you ever asked yourself that?

I already know what it means.

Six path chakra is literaly yin and young power they have no specific meaning that boosts someone to extraterestial powerlevels.

Exactly. Which is why Sasuke could contend with Juubi Jins. Unless of course you believe Rinnegan users without a Six Paths boost can contend with the likes of Juubito?

What boosted Sasukes is his rinnegan which he awakened by recieving half of hogoromos chakra.

He barely used his Rinnegan in the war, mate. He barely knew how to use it. So no, his main power boost comes from having Six Paths Chakra which boosts his stats across the board.

they just recieved alot of chakra and opened respective powerset.

Exactly. Thanks for proving my point. Sasuke's greatest asset is his Six Paths chakra.

Just like momoshiki opened third rinnegan or kaguya opening rinnesharingan by consuming chakra fruit.

I know.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 3.