Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) 9 months, 20 days ago

Poll: Naruto Six Paths vs Doomsday Rebirth (28 votes)

Doomsday Obliterates and Stomps 32%
Doomsday wins a hard fought battle 14%
Naruto may actually pull off the Win 54%

Does Doomsday Stomp Naruto or does Naruto stand even a small chance against Doomsday?

Naruto is six paths Mode and has access to all his attacks.

1) Can he seal Doomsday?

2) can he kill or severely Hurt Doomsday in any way?

3) is he capable of tanking direct punch from Doomsday?

4) Can Doomsday Tag Naruto when maruto is a master sensor and has tremendous speed?

Fight takes place in Tournament of Power Arena starting 10 meters away.

#1 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

What did Doomsday do again?

#2 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: tanked literally 4035 punches from superman in a matter of seconds 😂.

There's more but that's my favorite one.

#3 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: did he tank it or did he heal from it?

Does he have an answer for Naruto's hax?

How fast is he?

Not to mention Rebirth Supes is really unimpressive. So i wouldn't find his hits intimidating even at a rapid succession.

#4 Edited by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: he legit tanked it and grabbed superman

If we go by pre new 52 and new 52 superman feats that's really impressive

#5 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: but we aren't. We're going by Rebirth superman, who is one of the weaker incarnations featwise.

And that doesn't answer the question of speed.

So far, all he has is durability as an advantage. What's his damage output?

#6 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: simply saying Naruto gets stomped because he can tank hits from another character is not an argument.

Naruto fights different from Superman, who is close combat above all else.

Naruto relies on attacking him indirectly with clones and the bijuu avatar, and various Jutsu that can restrain His foes or put them at a disadvantage.

#7 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday spites

#8 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

ooohhh....

c'mon man...

#9 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: yo, linlung.

What can this Doomsday do?

Majority of the rebirth high tiers have been unimpressive. So i don't know what to expect from DD

#10 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo man... long time no see...

im Sorry but tbh,,

i avoid the fight between Naruto's characters vs Marvel or DC,, that's why i say "C'mon man"((means to stop making a flame war thread)),, and that's not to you.. bro

and Even IF what you say is True,, but.. too much salt here, man... too much,, especially when we talk about NARUTO ((for some reason people hate him and lowballed him,, and i dunno why)),, vs Marvel or DC

from what i know,, in CV, Naruto characters vs High tier Marvel characters or DC characters,, worse than Naruto vs Bleach...

sorry for my bad eng

#11 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: i understand. These usually end up really badly, as if Naruto is a sore spot for people here.

#12 Posted by Mee09 (5539 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Rebirth Doomsday. If Naruto is trying to seal him I think he can pull it off. A great point was made earlier. Naruto has a lot more options than Superman and likely won't try to engage Doomsday in a one on one fight. All he has to do is keep the unintelligent Doomsday busy with a Kurama Avatar and a whole lot of clones. Then set up a situation where he can seal him. It wouldn't be too outlandish for him to pull off.

#13 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't realize the poll would go so well in Naruto's favor.

#14 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: You are acting like many users don't highball Naruto here... People call him herald + tier, being able to beat surfer himself. Some call Kaguya multiple star level....

#15 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: who has called Kaguya star Level? Legit who 😂!???? I want to know and see that post lmfao

#16 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: I never act that naruto dont get highballed... Never

Naruto, Bleach, Fairy tail, OP and DBS?? Always get highballed.. always..

Aaahhh~~ NNT?? I dont know,, its been a long time since i read NNT manga

People said Kaguya is star level?? Thats Cute,, and Many people "believe" Yhwach and ichigo are Multi Universe or Omnipotent or Multi Stars or Multi Planet/planet level... and they are truly believe it.. so..

And WB is planet level, chinjou is Continent level, Zeref is Universe with FH?? Damn, etc etc etc...

And some debater believe "Himawari with a Kunai" can kill So6P naruto if hes just stand still

Like what i've said,, i never act like naruto never get highballed.. never,,

#17 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: Why does it matter what people believe how strong Ichigo or Bach is? This debate IS NOT ABOUT THEM. I know they get highballed.

And yes, everybody gets highballed but the 2 series getting highballed the most here on vine are Naruto and Bleach.

I am trying to tell you why Naruto is getting hate when you compare them to Marvel/DC high tiers. Because the Naruto side resorts to massively highballing.

#18 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: isn't WB really planet Level though? Why would they call him world Breaker if he's not and I thought he was the absolute most powerful version of the Hulk

#19 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: heeehhh???

Strongest version of Hulk?? You mean World Breaker hulk??

Noo.. mate,, im talking about White Bear or shitohige from One Piece.. not WB hulk

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#20 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4445 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: who has called Kaguya star Level? Legit who 😂!???? I want to know and see that post lmfao

Lol Wow.

#21 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: Savahe hulk and above are all planet level characters. It is just WB Hulk causally one shot a planet and cracked a moon without even touching it.

#23 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: 1. Just want to says that other manga also get highballed worse than naruto.. because you said someone call kaguya is star level.. lol,, just my bad habbit

2. Yeahh,, you are right about Naruto and bleach,, but brace your self,, anime version of FT is coming soon,, means FH Zeref ((Universe level)) is Baacckk...

3. Ok thanks for that one,, and im sure there are some different between Highballing and bad trolling,,

Just an example: this is my opinion and this is Out of topic

Naruto: people call kaguya is star level or above = Bad Trolling

People call kaguya is multiplanet = highballing,, they maybe used some ridiculous scaling or statement

Bleach: people call ichigo / yhwach is star level or above = bad trolling,,

And some bleach debater call Ichigo is Multi planet level?? Because they believe yamamoto is planet level (15.000.000'c) and he is weaker than ichigo = highballing

One Piece = people said Luffy is Continent level because his punch atleast as strong as garp and garp > cinjaou = bad trolling

People said WB is planet level = Highballing / using statement

FT?? They are Coming back soon,, just wait

4. And yeah,, you are right,, people hate naruto because they compare him to high tier marvel,, and thats why i said stop making a flame war thread in my previous post,, post number #10

Sorry for my bad english..

5. So are we good,, because i never act like naruto dont get highballed

#24 Posted by TheOriginalOne (3838 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung said:

@theoriginalone: 1. Just want to says that other manga also get highballed worse than naruto.. because you said someone call kaguya is star level.. lol,, just my bad habbit

Sure but Naruto is pretty high on that list as well.

2. Yeahh,, you are right about Naruto and bleach,, but brace your self,, anime version of FT is coming soon,, means FH Zeref ((Universe level)) is Baacckk...

Lol.

3. Ok thanks for that one,, and im sure there are some different between Highballing and bad trolling,,

Cool.

Just an example: this is my opinion and this is Out of topic

Naruto: people call kaguya is star level or above = Bad Trolling

True.

People call kaguya is multiplanet = highballing,, they maybe used some ridiculous scaling or statement

This is also trolling to a degree as well. Only her ETSB was that powerful and only by statements. But I see what you mean.

Bleach: people call ichigo / yhwach is star level or above = bad trolling,,

True.

And some bleach debater call Ichigo is Multi planet level?? Because they believe yamamoto is planet level (15.000.000'c) and he is weaker than ichigo = highballing

Yama just has hax. He is weaker than Ichigo sure but tht kind of heat can't be tanked by just anyone.

One Piece = people said Luffy is Continent level because his punch atleast as strong as garp and garp > cinjaou = bad trolling

True

People said WB is planet level = Highballing / using statement

WB being planet is just trolling dude. You yourself know he has ABSOLUTELY ZERO feats to suggest that. By statement, Saitama is big bang level but by feats, he is large country level.

FT?? They are Coming back soon,, just wait

Lol I know.

4. And yeah,, you are right,, people hate naruto because they compare him to high tier marvel,, and thats why i said stop making a flame war thread in my previous post,, post number #10

I try to stay out of them as well. And by the way, I am not saying Marvel/Dc doesn't get highballed, of course it does.

Sorry for my bad english..

Your English is very good.

5. So are we good,, because i never act like naruto dont get highballed

We were never not good lol. I was just saying Naruto started to get hate because of some extreme users. Just like how bleach is getting that hate because of stupid fanboys.

#25 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#26 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4706 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny...I thought this was supposed to be a thread on Doomsday vs Naruto...but it seems like I ended up on a "Users complain about fanboys wanking their favorite series" thread. Huh.

On topic, I know little about Doomsday. Can he resist TSB? How is he against elemental damage? Has he shown molecular durability at all?

Naruto has a deadly combination of utility, versatility, cleverness, and creativity. I don't see Doomsday being able to counter that.

#27 Posted by Shadow411 (721 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto woul just seal him..... not much effort honestly.

#28 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@linglung: oh you said wb and I thought it stood for world Breaker. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

#29 Posted by phillip33 (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Naruto putting up a decent fight. Superman’s feats in rebirth are not very impressive, and doomsday scales to slightly above Superman. I’ll hold off before deciding on an outcome.

#30 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Kirkseven (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday can pull off a victory, through superior stats.

Unless he gets sealed away or something

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#32 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto can't really kill him. He doesn't any way of sealing him, he doesn't really have any of bfr either.

I don't see how Naruto wins here.

#33 Posted by Hope_w (2634 posts) - - Show Bio

This version of doomsday is like legitimately Rulk level if even that.