#1 Posted by drago666 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Ichigo and Azien versions at the start of their fight.
  • Naruto and Sasuke versions before the end of their last fight.
  • Death or KO.
  • Battle in a neutral world.
  • Naruto and Sasuke can see their enemies, no invisible arguments.
  • Everything else goes.

#2 Edited by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach solos.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#3 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by Mortal (3029 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#5 Posted by drunkenpunk (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Spirit Pressure?

#6 Posted by Impervious (5603 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Bleach

#7 Edited by Leo-343 (30912 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#8 Posted by BoringPerson (3744 posts) - - Show Bio

Ino + Sai = incredibly depressing

Naruto and Sasuke being terrible fathers? Also incredibly depressing.

Guy in a wheelchair? Chapter 700 never actually happened.

#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31780 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto solo stomps. Come at me.

#10 Posted by Archanfel (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#11 Posted by MrUnsmiley (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say. Sasuke could just kill them with Amaterasu, and they'd have no way of getting rid of it. Or (ironically), he could trap Aizen or Ichigo in an illusion with his Rinnegan.

Failing that, all Naruto and Sasuke would have to do is touch one of them at the same time to seal them.

#12 Posted by Nyas (3244 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
#13 Posted by OreoAssassin (7625 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Uno

#14 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6057 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex....yup I went there.

#15 Posted by TheVivas (13410 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#16 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@boringperson: hey, leave sasuke alone he's exploring the world and restoring his clan hahaha and also naruto has no time for Bolt's bs he's the hokage now(never thought I'd say that) lastly Gai had it coming....8th gate

#17 Posted by A1l_S2a3m4E5N (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

TEAM 1

#18 Edited by drunkenpunk (158 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
#19 Posted by homicidalmaniac (10873 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps

#20 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkenpunk: not gonna say names....but naruto haters=\=bleach debaters lol

#21 Edited by Abyssdarkfire (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto easily is the weak link in team 1 he is pretty stupid and has no resistance to Tp and is not going to go for the kill Unlike Ichigo Aizen and Saskue. In naruto Saskue is way stronger than naruto without WIS and PIS. Saskue could Solo and So could Aizen. In terms of Ichigo and naruto i don't see Ichigo tanking a Bijuu Dama and i don't see Naruto tanking a Getsgua so they are pretty equal and their clearly out of their leagues when facing Saskue And Aizen who are their stronger counter parts. I'm going with Team 1 on the strength that Saskue could break out of Aizen's Tp which is clearly inferior to Tsukuyomi. However if Saskue Does not put Aizen down he could keep on evolving and become a problem.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#22 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: yea, no.

I'm backing team 1 but I'd have to say it wouldn't be surprising if someone backed team 2. Just because someone disagrees doesn't mesn they hate Naruto

#23 Posted by Nymphio (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen wins... PERIOD!

You can't beat the power of his Zanpakto, Kyōka Suigetsu.

Shikai Special Ability: The special ability of Kyōka Suigetsu is Kanzen Saimin (完全催眠, Complete Hypnosis). It controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is to show the enemy the release of Kyōka Suigetsu. After seeing it just once, this person will completely succumb to the hypnosis. Afterwards, every time it is released, this person will fall under the thrall of the hypnosis. The hypnosis is long lasting; the Visored are still affected by Kyōka Suigetsu even though they were hypnotized at least 110 years ago. Because the spell works when one see the ritual, those who cannot see are consequently immune to the hypnosis. When Aizen turns off the hypnosis by force of will, the image shown melts away or shatters. The complete hypnosis of Kyōka Suigetsu is absolutely flawless; even if the target is aware of being under the hypnosis, they cannot resist its influence. The hypnotic abilities of Kyōka Suigetsu make it a highly useful tool in combat, for Aizen can create simple or complex illusions to deceive his opponents. For example, by creating a decoy of himself, or other illusions to distract his opponents, Aizen can hide his own movements and attack with impunity. His opponent will remain focused on the illusion until it is too late to react. While the illusions Kyōka Suigetsu creates are quite powerful, those with considerable power and skill themselves may be able to note slight differences in the illusions compared to the real thing, even if they are not able to determine what exactly is different. 4th Division Captain Retsu Unohana detected something was amiss with Aizen's fake corpse, even though she did not realize what it was until seeing Aizen alive. The Reiatsu of Kyōka Suigetsu gives it away to those keen enough to sense its actual presence past the illusions created by its complete hypnosis. The sole way to escape the ability of Kyōka Suigetsu is to touch the blade itself before complete hypnosis is activated.

#24 Posted by oblivion360 (763 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is above the hst right now he might just solo

#25 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Rulerofthevine (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with relative ease.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#27 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman: I know it wasn't pointed towards me seeing how I think Naruke wins. JS Bleach debators does not equal Naruto haters. Although I can see why people hate the Manga (on CV anyway) . I personally think it's my 4th favorite manga but what evs

#28 Posted by Pierpat (5255 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen solos.

He is too hax.

#29 Edited by gokuss4z (3197 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@nymphio: Well Tsukuyomi is greater than this Illusion in my opinion and Saskue just has make eye contact to put you under genjustu it clearly says Aizen has to unsheathe his sword and show it to him also Saskue Susanno countered a Planetary level Tp so i'm thinking Saskue has Aizen beat but naruto is done for.

#31 Edited by Nymphio (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@abyssdarkfire: IF Sasuke could pull that move off.... which is shown NOT TO BE ABLE TO.

The only Uchiha able to pull that move off was Itachi... not Sasuke.

So your post is instantly invalid.

#32 Posted by Etheral_Dreams (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

If you threw in the rest of the Bleach cast, this may be slightly fairer.

But still... thousands of country level bijuu dama spam plus Perfect Susanoo. GG

#33 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1: I am not insinuating if you debate against naruto your naruto hater but individual(s) he's tagged have clear biases/hate against naruto which I have seen first hand....again no names not trying to call anyone out like Internet tough guy or something lol

#34 Posted by NeonGameWave (19275 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 or Team 2 because of Aizen.

#35 Posted by drunkenpunk (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1: I am not insinuating if you debate against naruto your naruto hater but individual(s) he's tagged have clear biases/hate against naruto which I have seen first hand....again no names not trying to call anyone out like Internet tough guy or something lol

Wait aren't half those I tagged Naruto fans as well? On the Battle phone book they seem to be.

#36 Edited by Abyssdarkfire (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@nymphio: he does not have to pull that move off he broke out of it

#37 Posted by gokuss4z (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Aizen immortal?

#38 Posted by Nymphio (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@abyssdarkfire said:

And the only WAY to break the Kanzen Saimin is to grab ahold of Aizen's blade before he can activate it... otherwise you are Stuck inside it, and it's not that easy as he literally just has to get a sliver of his blade out... and boom it's activated.

ALSO they'd have to deal with Ichigo and most likely VIZARD ICHIGO... and that's not something that Naruto and Sasuke can really handle...

especially since both Shinigami's would be standing in the air ... like Shinigami do.

#39 Edited by drunkenpunk (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@abyssdarkfire said:

Which is just a resistance feat right? Also if beings who can sense Spiritual Pressure, and such are tricked by Azien with no effort, should that translate to Naruto characters with Chakra base abilities being able to shrug it off?

Also can the Naruto team even withstand the Spiritual Pressure of these two? They have chakra feats, but nothing translating to Spiritual abilities from what I seen.

#40 Posted by vintage_spiderman (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkenpunk: (V);,,;(V) keyword: seem to be but also there's a number of those who you tagged that are legit just a few that....I don't want act like some keyboard warrior/egangsta/cyberbully so I'll leave it at that

#41 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@nymphio: Ok Saskue could just make eye contact with Aizen and Aizen would be under Genjustu secondly Saskue could teleport behind them Amaterasu them into the dirt. Btw Saskue Stomps Vizard Ichigo pretty easily.

#42 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkenpunk: Saskue does not even have to get close eye contact is enough to end this fight. With the spiritual pressure argument it leads to a scenario where i have to theoretically determine what other characters spiritual pressure would be or it leads to a situation like what happened to dragon ball z characters who only can appear in the vine face off against with some one from the same universe.

#43 Posted by Nymphio (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@abyssdarkfire:

A) that is assuming that Sasuke has enough to time TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH AIZEN... as the guy is an expect swordsmen and a master of KIDO!

B) I'm pretty sure that all shinigami are immune to Genjutsu given that they literally have 2 souls inside them or at the very least can have the spirits inside their Zanpakto wake them up from any Genjutsu move.]

C) if Aizen falls for it... I can GURANTEE that Ichigo would be immune... given he has literally 3 spirits with him at all times: His own; His inner Quincy powers/ Fake Zangetsu(spirit with beard); and Inner Hollow/True spirit of Zangetsu.

D) Even if they KILL ICHIGO... they have to be careful to do it correctly or well.... this happens: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130610172225/bleach/en/images/d/dd/Episode_271_Hollow_Ichigo.jpg

#44 Posted by GhostRider2 (4933 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Bleach

#45 Edited by Abyssdarkfire (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@nymphio:

A) are u seriously telling me that Aizen is so fast that he does not even make eye contact with people. really?

B) Shinigami are immune to Genjutsu= to Tp but they have no resistance to Aizen what so ever. Ok?

C) This Ichigo would Attack every one including Aizen and Secondly how is healing from an Amaterasu he is going to keep burning. Do you believe hollow Ichigo could tank a Bijuu Dama?

#46 Posted by oblivion360 (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@nymphio:

1) sasuke can teleport and all he needs is a glance aizen isn't out speeding these two either way

2) shinigami have zero tp resistance feats the only reason aizen's ability is so powerful in bleach is because they have no answer to tp and this includes aizen koyka suigetsu does the samething regular genjutsu does and the naruto verse is trained to combat it

3) see above

4) ichigo is out of his league and going vasto lord would be a step down as he's already in his strongest form. he gets one shoted by mountain range to country level attack and if you want play the aizen can't day shtick he gets sealed or trapped in a genjutsu

#47 Posted by ben_coby (782 posts) - - Show Bio

Indra arrow + TBRS + FRS = very dead bleach team.

#48 Posted by Loki_D (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not know what to say I haven't seen bleach in years.

#49 Posted by jashro44 (41804 posts) - - Show Bio

Ino + Sai = incredibly depressing

Naruto and Sasuke being terrible fathers? Also incredibly depressing.

Guy in a wheelchair? Chapter 700 never actually happened.

As long as we get more Hinata and naruto moments in the movie and miniseries I am satisfied.

Moderator Online
#50 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: you forgot to mention Sakura raising Karin daughter lol