Naruto, Sasuke, Luffy, zoro, Ichigo, AIzen and renji run a Slime gauntlet.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Charka=Reaitsu=Haki=Magic

perfect teamwork from all teams

after each round, they are healed and healthy

list may be out of order, but just say if they clear or which round they stop at.

HST team is bloodlusted while rounds are IC

the battleground: Tempest country

Round1 Apito

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Carrera

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Charybdis

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Honjou Masayuki

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Kumara

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Ranga

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Yuuki Kagurazaka

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Milim Nava

No Caption Provided

round 9: Guy Crimson

No Caption Provided

Bonus round: Everyone in Tempest country vs team

No Caption Provided

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for the characters in the gauntlet?

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By syncroniam

At round 8 it stops for sure, any of the 8 Star Demon Lords would solo the team and wipe their verses and Guy Crimson is the most powerful of all the octagram, he blinks most of shonen jump, for earlier rounds it is kind of questionable but they would pass them most likely by counting teamwork and their ultimate forms and abilities.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: apito is a 80th Floor Guardian of the labyrinth and has a total disaster number of 1,000,000+. you can read her feats in the web novel- Chapter 146

carrera is a Black Corps General and has a total disaster number of 3,000,000+. Chapter 143 for feats

charybdis is a Ruler of the Skies and has a disaster number of 1,000,000+. Chapter 5 for feats

Honjou Masayuki is a hero and has a unknown disaster number. Chapter 105 for feats

Kumara is 90th Floor Guardian and has a Disaster Rank of 2,000,000. Chapter 146 for feats

Ranga is the TEMPEST wolf and has a unknown disaster number(from what i know). Ranga can summon other wolves to his side while he can create small whirlwinds simply by vigorously wagging his tail. This tail-wagging is seen to be capable of destroying a large, goblin-built building. his Magic is- Death-Heralding Wind, Black Lightning, Storm of Destruction (evolved from Death Storm), Intrinsic Skills, Keen Smell, Extra Skills, Magic Sense, Multilayer Barrier, Spatial Travel, Thought Communication, Wind Manipulation, Shuttle Fly, King of Magewolves, Ultra-Instinct, Possession Identify, Summon Comrade, Restore Comrade and Common Will Manipulation. he has Resistances of Physical Attack Resistance, Abnormal Condition Resistance, Spiritual Attack Resistance, Chaos Attack Resistance and Natural Elements Resistance.

the rest you can find via search of their feats as they are well known

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syncroniam: you know yuuki is a bit stronger then milim

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TOPAZZZ

yuuki should be last unless you’re using him from when he fought leon, plus carrera should be way higher.

OT: could stop at carrera if they don’t incapacitate her before she can pull off gravity collapse (it got buffed in the LN), otherwise hard stops at milim

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: honestly, i put it out of order cause i didn't know the fullest extent of yuuki or carrera so i made it mixed.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: well carrera is like one of the strongest demons after diablo, and yuuki fought on par with rimuru while both were at full power so he should definitely be last

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@topazzz: alright i see. i knew her gravity would be insane here so i inquired it here. but i did not know how exact strong yuuki was

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know any of those characters in the gauntlet

Hhetsiscmcvna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been two years but I got to say that they are not passing Carrera

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I might be mistaken here because I haven't read the LN yet but doesn't Carrera scale to a someone that can destroy planets with a gun if so there not passing her I think they can high diff on round 1 tho

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

I might be mistaken here because I haven't read the LN yet but doesn't Carrera scale to a someone that can destroy planets with a gun if so there not passing her I think they can high diff on round 1 tho

she indeed does. she'd solo hst.