Pre-Flashpoint Diana stomps the team.

The team stomps Post-Flashpoint Diana.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team. Judging from all the feats from around here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a332d1e0e124
deactivated-5a332d1e0e124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps easily. You put a joke character who's always stronger than his opponents against a serious character that struggles to fight planet-busters. I figure he does take this with one-punch.

Also, I don't believe it, most people agree that Saitama could beat Superman in a fight, and that he could beat Wonder Woman, but now, in a team, even he can't beat her? I call bullshit, unless something else is happening.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@streak619: Inform yourself better, they have zero chance in round 1.

@thebuckaronatr said:
@gaoron said:

Post Crisis Diana wins

Team stomps second round

Still this.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps easily. You put a joke character who's always stronger than his opponents against a serious character that struggles to fight planet-busters. I figure he does take this with one-punch.

Also, I don't believe it, most people agree that Saitama could beat Superman in a fight, and that he could beat Wonder Woman, but now, in a team, even he can't beat her? I call bullshit, unless something else is happening.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 WW gets her arse kicked.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman slaughters in the first round, but gets slaughtered in the second.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By MorbusGrav

@streak619 said:

Team. Judging from all the feats from around here.

You're just supposed to make claims if you have actual knowledge on all the subjects otherwise is it pretty much just trolling, hearsay is definitely not enough.

And nobody with any actual knowledge who isn't trolling would srsly give the team the first round.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr:

@morbusgrav:

Oh please Wonder Woman fanboys, what I said is true. It's basically the tone the whole series takes anyway. Also, no need to act like dicks.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebuckaronatr:

@morbusgrav:

Oh please Wonder Woman fanboys, what I said is true. It's basically the tone the whole series takes anyway. Also, no need to act like dicks.

No Caption Provided

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: k, why does she win in the first round?

I can answer that for you:

Massive speed advantage.

Clear Damage capability advantage.

Clear Durability advantage(barring piercing weapons).

Clear Gear advantage.

Skill advantage.

Massive experience advantage.

Has already dealt with everything they have to offer and hard counters Mel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: come on man, don't act this way. He is One Punch Man and a joke character, so of course he would do it. He's basically stronger than anyone he faces.

I continues to amaze me how people say Saitama beats Superman but loses to Wonder Woman.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Itachus17

@skurgepool:

come on man, don't act this way. He is One Punch Man and a joke character, so of course he would do it. He's basically stronger than anyone he faces.

Look in the spoiler:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Supes and WW have much more of these, so following your own logic have both basically limitless strength now.

I continues to amaze me how people say Saitama beats Superman but loses to Wonder Woman.

It would be actually hilariously easy to find characters who beat Supes but lose against WW(Circe, Queen of Fables and literally the half Rouges Gallery of WW say hi, also other Telepaths, Magicians, Reality Warpers, Power absorber, etc...), but Saitama just badly loses against both(pre52/Post-Crisis).

So the people who said that have either wanked Saitama, or were just absolutely clueless.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: so I guess she is MFTL or something? What is her combat speed exactly? Also, what are her answers to Naruto's haxes?

rhistr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By rhistr

Saitama wank is the worst thing about the series . . . which is actually a good thing since the show is fantastic, the fans not as much.

Anyway R1: WW easy, R2: Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't get me wrong, I like the series, but I'm not trying to be a wanker. It's basically how he's a joke character and is stronger than all of his opponents. Hell, he beat a planet-buster without even trying.

What exactly are the feats for Wonder Woman?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: that looks really retarded, Superman and Wonder Woman somehow managing to bring down Spectre. Also, strawman, I never said anything using that logic. WW and Supes aren't even close to Spectres power, so that doesn't apply to them. SA Superman couldn't do jack to Spectre, but here he'll bring him down? Wonder Womans statements mean nothing when discussing her power.

I should also admit I hate Wonder Woman.

@streak619: basically her saying that she's faster than Superman in combat, which is utter bullsh!t.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skurgepool: and what is superman's combat speed? LS, FTL, MFTL?

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skurgepool: Saitama being a joke character means nothing to battle forums on the vine. We go by feats, not by speculation. There are plenty of joke characters that can be beaten. Saitama is nothing special. Deadpool is a joke character. Does that mean he can beat anyone?

Wonder Woman, or at least Post Crisis Wonder Woman is vastly superior to Saitama by feats. She’s stronger, faster, more skilled, and even more durable. I don’t know where you are getting the idea that everyone believes Saitama would beat Superman, because that assumption is false here on the vine. Most people know he would beat Saitama here in the battle forums. Of course you could be referring to YouTube videos, which are usually decided by fan votes and lack any research. Superman is vastly superior to Saitama in every imaginable way by feats.