#201 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonewhoknocks: according to the web comic, the anime, and multiple guide books. That attack can destroy planets.

#202 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: what wasn't inaccurate? You're claiming saitama is planet level for splitting cloud formations, Claiming Diana needs solar system level durability feats in other comments, have the audacity to argue Saitama has better feats than Diana (please don't get me started here either, I assure you I can make a mess of things when I start posting scans), and are pulling a rather bullshit double standard consistency card when anyone of her peers would legitimately oneshot saitama.

Also does insinuating I'm angry(I'm quite peachy btw)somehow equate to a valid response to deviate from the fact you're talking out of your ass? it's just like in that previous thread you're showing how intentionally ignorant you're being and it's quite honestly sad, but hey as long as you know silly statements come with consequences.

#203 Edited by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern said:

@cable_extreme: what wasn't inaccurate? You're claiming saitama is planet level for splitting cloud formations, Claiming Diana needs solar system level durability feats in other comments, have the audacity to argue Saitama has better feats than Diana (please don't get me started here either, I assure you I can make a mess of things when I start posting scans), and are pulling a rather bullshit double standard consistency card when anyone of her peers would legitimately oneshot saitama.

Also does insinuating I'm angry(I'm quite peachy btw)somehow equate to a valid response to deviate from the fact you're talking out of your ass? it's just like in that previous thread you're showing how intentionally ignorant you're being and it's quite honestly sad, but hey as long as you know silly statements come with consequences.

Splitting the jetstream with left-over power after overpowering a planet destroying attack with the force of his fist creating concussive waves as they travel through the air. That level of strength is more than what Diana shows consistently. I can post scans of Diana getting floored by much less than a solar system level attack. People wanking Diana to be the absolute best of her feats when she has obvious lowshowings which contradict such feats is just bad debating as with any other scenario such things would never be allowed. But since it has anime, people get lazy. Saitama on the other hand has zero lowshowings, and his best feat is his serious series, serious punch which reflected a planet destroying attack without touching it. He went 8 gates guy on roids against Boros.

You spend more time trying to come up with fancy words to say that I am wrong without stating why. Do you think if you constantly type that I am wrong, that I magically will be?

#204 Edited by Baltoro (1822 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama would solo with one punch. His punch's shockwave canceled out a planet destroying attack at it's lowest, star destroying at highest. Certainly more than Diana can tank.

No Caption Provided

Boros would solo Diana too.

#205 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

Saitama would solo with one punch. His punch's shockwave canceled out a planet destroying attack at it's lowest, star destroying at highest. Certainly more than Diana can tank.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#206 Edited by XLR87T3 (10201 posts) - - Show Bio
@xlr87t3 said:
@ecoblitz said:

@cable_extreme: because that’s why you’re doing. And the manga says “I’ll use all my power and blast you and the surface of this planet to hell”

Manga>>>>anime in canon(except you’re dbs)

False. The anime is actually more canon than the manga, which is why ONE corrected the many translation mistakes and added in new material, like how Saitama got his outfit (which again is 100% canon).

What proof do you have for that statement?

The fact that the anime is made directly by ONE himself and the fact that, technically, the webcomic is the ultimate canon and the anime and manga are just filler. And yet, the webcomic is in reality the bare bones of the story. The manga expands further on the original webcomic, and the anime is basically the final draft for the story of One Punch Man. Which reminds me, @reikai: made a post about this subject a while ago.

#207 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18576 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@watcher5000 said:
@xlr87t3 said:
@ecoblitz said:

@cable_extreme: because that’s why you’re doing. And the manga says “I’ll use all my power and blast you and the surface of this planet to hell”

Manga>>>>anime in canon(except you’re dbs)

False. The anime is actually more canon than the manga, which is why ONE corrected the many translation mistakes and added in new material, like how Saitama got his outfit (which again is 100% canon).

What proof do you have for that statement?

The fact that the anime is made directly by ONE himself and the fact that, technically, the webcomic is the ultimate canon and the anime and manga are just filler. And yet, the webcomic is in reality the bare bones of the story. The manga expands further on the original webcomic, and the anime is basically the final draft for the story of One Punch Man. Which reminds me, @reikai: made a post about this subject a while ago.

The anime is made by ONE himself? News to me.

#208 Edited by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

Meliodas is a decent distraction for a few minutes if not longer, while Saitama and Naruto could destroy her in combat individually IMO

#209 Edited by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Meliodas is a decent distraction for a few minutes if not longer, while Saitama and Naruto could destroy her in combat individually IMO

True

#210 Posted by gunchar16 (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

@baltoro said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Are you guys all stoned?

Saitama is not nearly that strong and Naruto nothing more than fodder to pre 52 Wonder Woman.

#211 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:
@baltoro said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Are you guys all stoned?

Saitama is not nearly that strong and Naruto nothing more than fodder to pre 52 Wonder Woman.

You have to wank Wonder Woman hard to put her on even footing with Saitama.

#212 Edited by Itachus17 (3598 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

I just ignore the usual Saitama wank, but plz explain halfway logically to me how Naruto would even just survive for a few minutes against PC WW in R1?

#213 Edited by MorbusGrav (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16 said:
@cable_extreme said:
@baltoro said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Are you guys all stoned?

I know right, Boros attack was just surface wiping, Saitama has not really impressive speed and is a shitty fighter.

Naruto is a bit better besides for raw power, but still not even close to Post Crisis Diana.

#214 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1918 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:
@baltoro said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Are you guys all stoned?

No Caption Provided

Pre-52 Diana runs circles around baldy and kills Naruto in passing.

#215 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

I just ignore the usual Saitama wank, but plz explain halfway logically to me how Naruto would even just survive for a few minutes against PC WW in R1?

Meh, I'll pass, and the fact that you immediately called Saitama's cut and dry feats wank kind of says something....so again, i'll pass on the debate.

#216 Posted by Itachus17 (3598 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17 said:
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Meh, I'll pass, and the fact that you immediately called Saitama's cut and dry feats wank kind of says something....so again, i'll pass on the debate.

Lol which cut and dry feats would that be?

Also shouldn't it be very easy to explain how Naruto does that, considering that he could destroy her in combat individually?

Or could it be that you don't even know PC WW?

Questions above questions, but seemingly no logical answer...

#217 Edited by Alsimmons77 (1783 posts) - - Show Bio
@kanyecosby said:

Post Crisis Wonder Woman stomps.

New 52 loses.

@itachus17 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@itachus17 said:
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Also shouldn't it be very easy to explain how Naruto does that, considering that he could destroy her in combat individually?

Haha, he has obviously no clue and just tries to coward his way out of it now.

#218 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16 said:
@cable_extreme said:
@baltoro said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Are you guys all stoned?

I know right, Boros attack was just surface wiping, Saitama has not really impressive speed and is a shitty fighter.

Naruto is a bit better besides for raw power, but still not even close to Post Crisis Diana.

The attack is called Planet Destroying roaring cannon in the web comic (the most canon source) which both the anime and the manga are based off of. The name as well as the guidebooks and the anime all claiming it to be a planet destroying attack is quite substantial. I guess now you know.

#219 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanyecosby said:

New 52 loses.

@itachus17 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@itachus17 said:
@deathhero61 said:

No Caption Provided

Haha, he has obviously no clue and just tries to coward his way out of it now.

Ok.

#220 Posted by zoldycklogic (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

Post-crisis WW? with her FTL feats and standard gear? atom slashing sword and indestructible defense?

round 1 is a stomp.

Round two naruto MVP team wins

#221 Posted by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: what makes you think Saitama could beat PC WW on his own? I could see a case for Naruto though I would still side with WW

#222 Edited by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: what makes you think Saitama could beat PC WW on his own? I could see a case for Naruto though I would still side with WW

He has yet to be put down by anything significant, and in a future feat he's going to punch a hole in the moon, there's already his absurd striking strength feats. I think the only thing WW has over him is speed. Quantifiably without relying on ABC logic in relation to Superman, I just cannot imagine WW hitting harder or having a higher damage output than Saitama. I also cannot imagine her outright tanking his hits when she struggles to take hits from Supes who's consistently around the same ballpark striking strength wise from the feats I could remember.(which is about moon level)

IDK maybe I am forgetting some key feats for WW, but I never really found her too impressive for a high tier character. At least not anymore.

#223 Posted by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

He has yet to be put down by anything significant, and in a future feat he's going to punch a hole in the moon, there's already his absurd striking strength feats. I think the only thing WW has over him is speed. Quantifiably without relying on ABC logic in relation to Superman, I just cannot imagine WW hitting harder or having a higher damage output than Saitama. I also cannot imagine her outright tanking his hits when she struggles to take hits from Supes who's consistently around the same ballpark striking strength wise from the feats I could remember.(which is about moon level)

IDK maybe I am forgetting some key feats for WW, but I never really found her too impressive for a high tier character. At least not anymore.

Using a manga cover is poor logic. We can assume he is going to punch a hole through the moon. We have to wait until that actually happens before it is applicable in a battle. His current best striking feat is very questionable considering it is still based of a statement but even then a multi continental strike is going to put her down especially since she has tanked Superman's strikes on occasion. The speed gap is fairly big and while she may not hurt him with striking. She has various gear that that is more than capable of putting down Saitama for good

#224 Posted by KanyeCosby (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve given up debating with the Saitama fanboys. They assume characters are capable of things they have never shown the ability to possess. They use double standards by saying Wonder Woman lacks consistency with her feats, when she has a greater number of high end feats that are far more impressive than those of Saitama. They use feats that are non-canon or just statements from a mistranslated guidebook. They assume that Saitama is on the level of people like Superman, when he is in fact, no where remotely close by feats. They can’t seem to accept that Saitama gets curbstomped.

#225 Posted by agent41 (15834 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:

How is Post Crisis Wonder Woman not impressive?. Just because there are characters with better feats, doesn't make her any less of a powerhouse. And taking hits from a bloodlusted Superman is not a bad showing.

#226 Edited by agent41 (15834 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern said:

Splitting the jetstream with left-over power after overpowering a planet destroying attack with the force of his fist creating concussive waves as they travel through the air. That level of strength is more than what Diana shows consistently. I can post scans of Diana getting floored by much less than a solar system level attack. People wanking Diana to be the absolute best of her feats when she has obvious lowshowings which contradict such feats is just bad debating as with any other scenario such things would never be allowed. But since it has anime, people get lazy. Saitama on the other hand has zero lowshowings, and his best feat is his serious series, serious punch which reflected a planet destroying attack without touching it. He went 8 gates guy on roids against Boros.

You spend more time trying to come up with fancy words to say that I am wrong without stating why. Do you think if you constantly type that I am wrong, that I magically will be?

Like everybody else. She has lows and highs. So why don't both sides make up their minds?. If one side uses high end feats, the other should be allowed to do the same. I don't put WW at solar system anything based on consistent feats. But i don't see how she would need that level to fight saitama.

#227 Posted by agent41 (15834 posts) - - Show Bio

I’ve given up debating with the Saitama fanboys. They assume characters are capable of things they have never shown the ability to possess. They use double standards by saying Wonder Woman lacks consistency with her feats, when she has a greater number of high end feats that are far more impressive than those of Saitama. They use feats that are non-canon or just statements from a mistranslated guidebook. They assume that Saitama is on the level of people like Superman, when he is in fact, no where remotely close by feats. They can’t seem to accept that Saitama gets curbstomped.

That is something that follows Wonder Woman around in general. Not just with certain saitama fans. But if they see him as Superman equal, how can they think that saitama would easily win, when Wonder Woman has been able to put up a good fight against a bloodlusted Superman?.

#228 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@emperorthanos said:

How is Post Crisis Wonder Woman not impressive?. Just because there are characters with better feats, doesn't make her any less of a powerhouse. And taking hits from a bloodlusted Superman is not a bad showing.

It is when people try to equalize WW to Superman, when consistently, when Superman actually tries, WW gets stomped. A lot of DC fans get mad at ABC logic but yet WW is the perfect example of one who abuses ABC logic.

#229 Posted by KanyeCosby (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Wonder Woman isn’t on the level of Superman, but neither is Saitama. I can give some feats to show you just how far below him Saitama is.

#230 Posted by HigherPower (12399 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
#231 Posted by deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

PC WW wins. And i'm a huge OPM and Naruto fan.

New 52 WW gets destroyed.

#232 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Wonder Woman isn’t on the level of Superman, but neither is Saitama. I can give some feats to show you just how far below him Saitama is.

Wonder Woman is far below Superman as well, and even by her own feats she isn't above him in anything asides from speed and MAYBE durability. The only reason I can see her winning is due to gear.

#233 Edited by Marishtar (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this nonsense still going on?

The answer was already on the first site and didn't changed at all:

@kanyecosby said:

New 52 loses.

#234 Edited by Marishtar (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Lol what, so you're basically saying this team would stomp Superman or was that just about N52 Wonder Woman?

#235 Posted by agent41 (15834 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@emperorthanos said:

It is when people try to equalize WW to Superman, when consistently, when Superman actually tries, WW gets stomped. A lot of DC fans get mad at ABC logic but yet WW is the perfect example of one who abuses ABC logic.

You were the one that mentioned Superman. She has been able to give a bloodlusted Superman a good fight. She wouldn't do that if she was far below him. Again, how is Post Crisis WW not impressive?.

#236 Edited by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@emperorthanos said:

You were the one that mentioned Superman. She has been able to give a bloodlusted Superman a good fight. She wouldn't do that if she was far below him. Again, how is Post Crisis WW not impressive?.

I think it's more on her lacking her own feats. For example what would you say are her best striking or durability feats that don't rely on scaling from another character's striking or durability.

#237 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

As mentioned, gear is why Diana wins.

#238 Edited by agent41 (15834 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@emperorthanos said:

I think it's more on her lacking her own feats. For example what would you say are her best striking or durability feats that don't rely on scaling from another character's striking or durability.

Depends. Because i have seen veterans here that say, to study characters level. You must look at their feats, and their battles as well. Darkseid has never lifted 1000 tons. Yet we know how strong he is and that he is a team buster. DC has played with Superman and Wonder Woman for a very long time. Comparing them, strongest male hero on earth, strongest female hero on earth. Power couple. Similar strength class, etc. In her long trackrecord fighting Superman. Usually they have made the point that she is powerful enough to put up a good fight, and combined with skills and gear, have a good chance to win, even if he wins a majority.

In Post Crisis she threw a magic stone with enough force to send it flying from Earth into the Sun in no time. She punched Batman(With Superman's powers) from Earth atmosphere to the moon. Taking Superman's heat vision hotter than the sun at blank point range, taking a black hole bomb.Taking Zoom hits at light speed, that sent her flying around the world.

#239 Edited by Marishtar (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos:

I think it's more on her lacking her own feats.

Are you two talking about N52 or Pre52 Wonder Woman?

For example what would you say are her best striking

With or without gear?

or durability feats

If Pre52 probably either the black hole bomb, two Imperiex Drones explosions or Ares continuing rage blasts. Although the Quantum Zealot blast is also a good contender.

With bracelets obviously the amped godblast by the whole Greek Phanteon together except Ares.

that don't rely on scaling from another character's striking or durability.

That comes just additional to the feats.

#240 Posted by King_Cosmic (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Sure, Diana is basically eclipsed physically. But to say she isn't even close to Superman especially regarding combat I can't say that's accurate whatsoever honestly. The only time Superman out performs Diana is physically(mainly due to fighting powerhouses), however when they fight an opponent whose more reliant on versatility it's quite evident who you want on your team more often than not and the feats do not lie.

Even so I'd hardly argue saitama would do anything other than annoy Diana in any level of combat. It's no comparison really as Diana has stomped people on saitamas level casually even whilst otherwise handicapped or outnumbered. Even using supes as a yardstick, Diana beating him is a hell of a lot more debatable than Saitama doing it.

#241 Posted by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@emperorthanos said:

Depends. Because i have seen veterans here that say, to study characters level. You must look at their feats, and their battles as well. Darkseid has never lifted 1000 tons. Yet we know how strong he is and that he is a team buster. DC has played with Superman and Wonder Woman for a very long time. Comparing them, strongest male hero on earth, strongest female hero on earth. Power couple. Similar strength class, etc. In her long trackrecord fighting Superman. Usually they have made the point that she is powerful enough to put up a good fight, and combined with skills and gear, have a good chance to win, even if he wins a majority.

In Post Crisis she threw a magic stone with enough force to send it flying from Earth into the Sun in no time. She punched Batman(With Superman's powers) from Earth atmosphere to the moon. Taking Superman's heat vision hotter than the sun at blank point range, taking a black hole bomb.Taking Zoom hits at light speed, that sent her flying around the world.

which veterans? The difference between Superman and Wonder Woman however is the issue of when you take away their fights. By pure feats alone, Superman's showings are a good deal superior in almost every regard.

Alright out of those mentioned feats. The stone throwing is impressive but not really a striking feat IMO. The batman punch is good but inferior to Saitama multi continental strike. The heat vision feat show good heat resistance though I do question the heat of Superman's heat vision since it is inconsistent imo. The Black Hole feats sound impressive but in actuality when the same imperiex drone went of on earth all it did was destroy a city(So really unimpressive showing). The Zoom feat is again impressive but inferior to Saitama's feat of being kicked from Earth to the Moon by Boros.

#242 Posted by KanyeCosby (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Post Crisis Wonder Woman is still closer to Superman than Saitama. Are you saying that she is superior to Superman in speed and durability, because that’s not true on either account. Wonder Woman is vastly superior in feats to Saitama in strength, speed, durability, and skill. The only edge Saitama has is striking power.

#243 Posted by emperorthanos- (16598 posts) - - Show Bio

@marishtar:

Are you two talking about N52 or Pre52 Wonder Woman?

Both have the problem but right now I'm referring to pre 52.

With or without gear?

Does it make a difference striking is her own strength.

If Pre52 probably either the black hole bomb, two Imperiex Drones explosions or Ares continuing rage blasts. Although the Quantum Zealot blast is also a good contender.

The black hole bomb only destroyed a city on Earth. So it really isn't that impressive.

How powerful are those blasts may i ask? Like do we know what level of destruction they can cause.

#244 Posted by agent41 (15834 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@agent41 said:
@deathhero61 said:
@emperorthanos said:

which veterans? The difference between Superman and Wonder Woman however is the issue of when you take away their fights. By pure feats alone, Superman's showings are a good deal superior in almost every regard.

Alright out of those mentioned feats. The stone throwing is impressive but not really a striking feat IMO. The batman punch is good but inferior to Saitama multi continental strike. The heat vision feat show good heat resistance though I do question the heat of Superman's heat vision since it is inconsistent imo. The Black Hole feats sound impressive but in actuality when the same imperiex drone went of on earth all it did was destroy a city(So really unimpressive showing). The Zoom feat is again impressive but inferior to Saitama's feat of being kicked from Earth to the Moon by Boros.

Superman is more powerful, but she is powerful enough to at least put up a good fight.

Zoom hits harder than superman, we know ho hard the "infinite mass" punches are. Also being sent from the Sun to the Earth by a Superman's hit is impressive as well.

#245 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Lol what, so you're basically saying this team would stomp Superman or was that just about N52 Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman isn't superman. And don't put words in my mouth because Superman and Wonder Woman consistently aren't in the same ballpark.

#246 Edited by GXrevs06 (4911 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:
@marishtar said:
@deathhero61 said:

Wonder Woman isn't superman. And don't put words in my mouth because Superman and Wonder Woman consistently aren't in the same ballpark.

I don't think they are massively far a part. Diana is close enough that she could trade blows and take hits from him and her gear only closes the gap further. She would make him work for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a694c5def8ac
#247 Edited by deactivated-5a694c5def8ac (959 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

I don't think they are massively far a part. Diana is close enough that she could trade blows and take hits from him and her gear only closes the gap further. She would make him work for it.

It is though, not only are her own feats massively inferior to superman's but she has always lost badly to Superman,(excluding in Injustice) so it's weird to use her fights with Superman as a way to say she is above Saitama when she gets stomped every time.

#248 Posted by GXrevs06 (4911 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:

It is though, not only are her own feats massively inferior to superman's but she has always lost badly to Superman,(excluding in Injustice) so it's weird to use her fights with Superman as a way to say she is above Saitama when she gets stomped every time.

I mostly agree. Superman has better feats and scalling doesn't really work but she has held her own against Clark before. Sacrifice being one such example. And if I remember correctly, it was stated by Batman at some point(can't remember where it was) that she is faster in combat

#249 Posted by Blizzard93 (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis Wondy wins mid-diff...only Saitama can give her some fight.

New52 Wondy gets stomped to oblivion. And lol at New52 WW being at New52 supes level. Her showings in the new 52 are so low that her fight with God Superman seems like pure PIS. Its like saying Sakura is at Kaguya's level since she managed to punch Kaguya and break her horn. Lel

#250 Edited by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Team both rounds due to hax