Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@itachus17 said:
@thordinson said:

@itachus17: No, their various abilities altogether. Especially when the manga team is bloodlusted off the bat.

That's not even nearly enough to put this team at PC WW's lvl, except you wank Naruto to lightspeed and Saitama to planetbusting. Also has Saitama exactly zero abilities and are countless of Naruto's and Mel's pretty useless.

Wait, hold the phone here. I? Me? I wank Naruto to lightspeed and Saitama to planet busting levels?

No Caption Provided

Reading comprehension dude...

Their abilities are not nearly enough to put the team at PC WW's lvl, except you (would) wank them like that.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: You made an unfounded claim that I would wank these characters to levels they aren't. Are you just triggered or something? Honest question outside the recycled gifs you usually spam 24/7.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Marishtar

@thebuckaronatr said:
@the138l said:

First off idk how this was not banned but it needs to be, anime vs comics was disallowed iirc.

Second this has to be some type of joke, and I can see why anime (and its fans) were targeted and banned:

WW wins both rounds

PCWW is basically superman here, I shouldn't have to explain why she easily kills them all.

Nu52WW Went up against people like superman? Darksied? Shazaam? Grail? She beat hal Jordan (granted it was 52 bal) with minimal difficulty.

She is still far superior to all of them in regards to combat skill, and physicality, she is also much more intelligent and tactical than all three of them

Nothing they do will hurt her, nothing unless you can prove that any one of them are physically superior to an angry superman, angry zod or or darksied

They wouldn't even beat the furies and WW (both versions) practically can solo all of them.

Like didnt 52WW survive a nuke or something like that at point blank range?

Anyway I'm rambling, the point is both versions stomp that team

The only version of WW they beat is the animated or movie versions which are laughably weak in comparison

R1: PCWW kills them instantly through various methods

R2: 52WW speed Blitz's and decapitates them all, starting with naruto because he is the loud one

You are wrong about pre 52 Diana and that anime vs comics would be banned, but looking at this thread should Saitama and Naruto vs comics probably get banned.

A bunch of clowns probably with zero knowledge about pre 52 Dina, who wank Saitama and Naruto into the next dimension.

Saitama should get banned anyways, not 1 thread without him being near the speed of light SOL, FTL a planet-or even star-buster.

Oh and yeah this thread is pretty pathetic, i bet not one of the guys who claimed the team would win round 1 has even the slightest clue about Post Crisis WW.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Itachus17

@thordinson:

You made an unfounded claim that I would wank these characters to levels they aren't.

Great so you're just lowballing PC WW instead, that would be of course much better?

Are you just triggered or something?

Naruto wank triggers me indeed, cause i actually like Naruto and find it usually just pathetic(especially Databook claims).

Mel gets usually underrated and got not wanked, so no triggering at all.

And someone who would get triggered cause of Saitama wank, would probably commit suicide.

Honest question outside the recycled gifs you usually spam 24/7.

I'm pretty sure you just posted a meme not me, but here a honest question for you:

What do you even actually know about PC WW?

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thordinson:

You made an unfounded claim that I would wank these characters to levels they aren't.

Great so you're just lowballing PC WW instead, that would be of course much better?

Are you just triggered or something?

Naruto wank triggers me indeed, cause i actually like Naruto and find it usually just pathetic(especially Databook claims).

Mel gets usually underrated and got not wanked, so no triggering at all.

And someone who would get triggered cause of Saitama wank, would probably commit suicide.

Honest question outside the recycled gifs you usually spam 24/7.

I'm pretty sure you just posted a meme not me, but here a honest question for you:

What do you even actually know about PC WW?

1. I'm not. You're making a poor judgement call due to your own insecurity.

2. I don't care.

3. I posted one unironically because you seemed to get so upset over my comment here I had to ask. Although I got my confirmation. And I know enough about WW even though I don't care much for her books overall.

UltraNerdz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By UltraNerdz

The only person the poses a threat is OPM and that's if you believe the data books that say he star level

(Holding back)

countrylevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By countrylevel

Stop including saitama with Naruto and meliodas. He is a gag character and meliodas and naruto are not. The whole point of opm is to make fun of serious anime like Naruto n 7 Deadly Sins.

A gag character never really loses it's like bugs bunny vs Elmer fudge.

Plus ONEsaid his strongest punch is Big Bang level stuff he shouldn't even be in vs battles unless it's against other people in similar tier as him

superman52445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos...

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman loses to Saitama solo. This is a mismatch.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Crisis Wonder Woman is too much... they get blitzed and stomped.

Round 2 would be interesting though. Mel and Naruto would probably get killed in a long and flashy fight, but Saitama? I'm pretty sure he is above new52 Wonder Woman. He should be both faster and stronger and most importantly - A LOT more durable. Wonder Woman will be lucky to survive a single serious punch. Saitama can be probably punched by new52 WW for days without showing interest.

mnoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mnoc

Stop including saitama with Naruto and meliodas. He is a gag character and meliodas and naruto are not. The whole point of opm is to make fun of serious anime like Naruto n 7 Deadly Sins.

A gag character never really loses it's like bugs bunny vs Elmer fudge.

Plus ONEsaid his strongest punch is Big Bang level stuff he shouldn't even be in vs battles unless it's against other people in similar tier as him

Saitama is actually a parody character not a gag character, it's spelled Elmer Fudd and ONE never said his strongest punch is Big Bang level.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Marc_55

@katrurius17 said:
@marc_55 said:

How is it wank? Have I mentioned any level of ability, or overhyped any feats? No? Then shut up. Honest question, do you know anything about the 3 characters here?

It is wank because they are not on post crisis Wonder Woman's lvl at all,

Even assuming I agreed with this, how is it wank to assume they could beat her as a team?

yeah i know them.

Don't play yourself, you know damn well you nothing about them.

Also honest question, do you know anything about post crisis Wonder Woman?

Yes, a few things here and there. Hence my earlier opinion.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xy said:

Team stomps both rounds.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@highaccuser said:

Naruto shreds her.

What makes you think that?.

She has no piercing resistance. A rasenshuriken kills her.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

Post Crisis WW(after her upgrade from being Goddess Of Truth) does. And having a piercing weakness doesn't mean that anybody can beat her. Plus some versions have been pierced without going down. So it depends where his attacks lands. She does have a healing factor remember.

Rasenshurikens hit every cell in her body and pierce them. She's not surviving.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I don't know what she was like as the Goddess of Truth. I highly doubt it would be enough.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@highaccuser said:

@agent41: I don't know what she was like as the Goddess of Truth. I highly doubt it would be enough.

Why?. And do you think naruto could also kill Supergirl, Shazam, etc with that?. Seems you make it sound as a big deal(piercing damage).

No because they don't have explicitly bad piercing durability. Wonder Woman does.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sy8000

@agent41: Normally she does. I don't know what Goddess of Truth was like as I said and you haven't shown any feats.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman slaughters in round 1.

Team does the same in round 2.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Being bulletproof isn't very impressive especially if she still gets piercing by random magic arrows. Naruto has island level piercing attacks so Diana still dies.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman52445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: @superman52445: Lol, no. Post Crisis Wonder Woman is way above Saitama.

it doesnt matter saitama is gag character... so he is supposed to beat even one above all with one punch.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@kanyecosby said:

@cable_extreme: @superman52445: Lol, no. Post Crisis Wonder Woman is way above Saitama.

it doesnt matter saitama is gag character... so he is supposed to beat even one above all with one punch.

No Caption Provided

Saitama is literally the most irrelevant of the trio, the other two have at least good versatility. They still badly lose the first round, but that makes it at least a little bit more interessting.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team both rounds

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Team both rounds

How should they survive round 1, please do not say Saitama?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Why do people love putting Wonder Woman against Naruto Characters?

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people love putting Wonder Woman against Naruto Characters?

Just the usual Naruto wank if it is pre-flashpoint, they hope that less people will show them the door than with Hulk or others.

superman52445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman52445 said:
@kanyecosby said:

No Caption Provided

Saitama is literally the most irrelevant of the trio, the other two have at least good versatility. They still badly lose the first round, but that makes it at least a little bit more interessting.

lmao jurassic park refrence :D

NoHateLevel83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos both rounds low-diff

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Show me Post Crisis Wonder Woman laughing off attacks that can destroy an entire planet. I'll wait.

In the mean time, since we don't know Saitama's limits, saying a confirmed multi continent-level character like Wonder Woman is above him (are you secretly ONE/Murata?) is almost like the media and celebrities saying Donald Trump is NOT going to win the 2016 election. How would they know his full power? Look, all we know about One-Punch Man is that he can do things at like 1% what guys like New 52 Superman struggles to do (besides lifting things since that Superman was incredibly strong compared to Post Crisis). Battles where Saitama is "bloodlusted" and "not holding back" is completely asinine and utter bullcrap, and it's the kind of threads you'll see made by the same mouthbreathing morons who think spamming superhero fights the very second (no, even before) their movies come out is a good idea.

And just so you know, "Naruto vs Wonder Woman" is also a completely retarded concept and perfectly designed to troll and create flame wars. You know it and I know it.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh i knew this thread would give me a headache, exactly as expected Saitama and Naruto wank(surprisingly also a bit for New52 WW)...

R1: PC Wonder Woman slaughters the team, that's not even debatable.

R2: The team slaughters New52 Wonder Woman, also not debatable.

Pretty much this.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@kanyecosby: Saitama has tanked attacks which sent him to the moon at light speed, didn’t even winc in pain. He redirected collapsing star roaring cannon which at the very least was a planet busting attack, but some guidebook claims it to be star level, he redirected it with the concussive force his fist generated when moving through the air, not by his actual fist. He redirected the attack with such force he seperated the jet stream with the left-over power his punch had even though he technically only struck air.

Planet busting attacks (perhaps even star level) didn’t get close to doing a thing to Saitama. Black hole level of gravity with pretty much nothing to him. Wonder Woman doesn’t have anything, even post Crisis to say she stomps Saitama.

It is quite the opposite, Saitama has far better consistency with his absurd power than Diana does.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#92  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@cable_extreme: Roaring Cannon isn't star level, it's either planet level or surface level (if you go by the manga). The databook saying it was star level is anime-only handbook and mistranslated/interpreted the kanji incorrectly. The most you could say is anime Saitama is star level, but it's beyond stretching it since the Kanji it used was in reference to a planet, not a star.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength: how do you know it isn’t star level? It said it would destroy the planet and within the name is “collapsing star” (which is a super nova). A super nova attack would destroy the Earth but it wouldn’t limit itself only to a planet busting attack.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@cable_extreme: Because the Kanji was improperly translated from the anime-only (AKA non-canon) guidebook. It translated the kanji previously used as planetary (for both the webcomic and the manga) as star. It's just an improper translation for a non-canon guidebook.

Not to mention the attack itself is near featless, but that's another matter entirely.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: There was an entire PM about this, so I'll just post the thing that kind of ended the discussion.

Funnily enough, about 90% of the time 星 is used to mean planet, because since it's context-reliant that's simply what it means in-context pretty much every time. But let's look at just OPM as a whole (gonna quote my older posts on this matter):

Boros in the manga and the webcomic:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sure, so:

- ならば・・・もう一つの切り札をくらえ

- Naraba... Mou hitotsu no kirifuda wo kurae

- In that case... Eat another of my trump cards/last resort

- 全エネルギーを放ち貴様もろとも星の表面を消し飛ばしてやろう

- Zen enerugii wo hanachi kisama morotomo hoshi no hyoumen wo keshitobashite yarou

- I will blow both you and this planet's surface away with my full strength/energy blast.

Important thing here being "星の表面/Hoshi no hyoumen" 星 being planet/star and 表面, well, translated as surface pretty much everywhere.

Pretty straightforward.

Obviously Boros here simply cannot mean "星" as in "Star" because he's saying "This 星". So it's 100% sure he means planet since it's happening on Earth.

The first guidebook:

No Caption Provided

Relevant sentence being in the bottom left corner (they use a weird-ass font though so you'll have to really look closely if you want to recognize the kanjis).

- 地球を削る絶望の咆哮!!

- Chikyuu wo kezuru zetsubou no houkou !!

- The roar of despair that scorches the Earth !

The most important word here being 削る/kezuru which we're given the furigana of just above けず/kezu so there's no mistake.

A japanese website that translates their words to english has it as shave too here

Point where, because the closest to what you said in that square is:

- ..., それは地球を破滅させる消魂の一撃だった

- ..., sore ha chikyuu wo hametsu saseru shoukon no ichigeki datta.

- ..., this was the attack in blind rage that would have ruined the Earth.

The whole paragraph is basically a short description of the event, saying that Boros was being pushed in a corner and "forgetting about himself" he used this attack to end everything (which kind of implies he wouldn't have been able to tank the resulting damage himself), hametsu/破滅 is used here which means "ruin/lay waste to", this term goes along just fine with the previous one.

I see nothing about outright planet busting in here.

On the side we can read:

- 星を揺るがす極限バトル.

- The extreme battle that shakes the "星".

Considering the Earth is directly referred to in the accompanying description it's safe to say here that it means planet as well, considering Earth is obviously not a Star.

In the Anime:

He says word for word the same thing as in the webcomic and manga, save for "星の表面" that disappears, so it becomes:

- 全エネルギーを放ち貴様もろともこの星を消し飛ばしてやろう

- Zen enerugii wo hanachi kisama morotomo kono hoshi wo keshitobashite yarou

- I will blow both you and this planet away with my full strength/energy blast.

Again here it's impossible for 星 to mean Star because Boros explicitly says "This 星", aka "This planet".

So let's sum up, the webcomic, the manga, the 1st guidebook and the Anime all clearly use 星 to refer to Earth, a planet.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Zuriel-el

team wins round two.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team wins round two.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: The only advantage Saitama has over Post Crisis is striking power. Wonder Woman is vastly superior in strength, speed, skill, and even durability.

She has helped to pull the Earth, which is above anything Saitama has done. She has blocked trillions of pieces of a shattered god flying at her at MFTL speeds from the edges of the universe, which is also massively above anything Saitama has done. I don’t think I need to elaborate on how badly Saitama is out classed when it comes to skill.

So Saitama has tanked getting punched to the moon? Wonder Woman has survived getting punched from the sun to the Earth at MFTL speeds from a bloodlusted Superman. 93 million miles at MFTL speeds >>> 250,000 miles at FTL speeds.

There is no proof that Boros’ attack was star level or even planet level. The best we could go on is from the canon manga, which says it’s surface level, but even then that’s still just a statement. If you want to go by statements, Wonder Woman must have multi planetary to solar system level durability, because she took punches from a bloodlusted Superman and IMPs from Zoom.

Saitama supposedly being in a black hole is wrong for several reason. Firstly, it’s an obvious exaggeration, as you can clearly see that the aliens in the room are clearly fine from the supposed black hole level power. If it was really a black hole, it would have almost instantly destroyed the ship. Secondly he never actually says his attack is the power of a black hole, he just starts talking about it randomly while unleashing his attack. Finally, it’s non-canon, because it never happened in the manga.

So yeah, Saitama gets curbstomped by Wonder Woman.