#102 Posted by Streak619 (7760 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Still most likely at 6.

4 Merlin will kick his ass with hax

#105 Posted by Streak619 (7760 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio
#107 Edited by Streak619 (7760 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro: Superior everything, other than striking strength and regen.

#108 Edited by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619 said:

@aveyro: Superior everything, other than striking strength and regen.

Superior everything. BITCH PLEASE

Attack Potency: Planet level (According to the databook his final attack is able to bust the Earth)

Physical Strength: Unknown. At least Multi-Continent level (He can destroy his space ship with Physical Strength like nothing.Kicks Saitama from Earth to Moon in second)

Speed: Unknown. At least FTL, likely far higher (Far faster than Flashy Flash)

Durability: Planet level (Keep alive for a few seconds after receiving a serious punch)

Regeneration: Unknown. At least High-Mid (Regenerated from being punched into a bloody mist by Saitama)

Call me if Naruto Superior anything of this

#109 Posted by Streak619 (7760 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro: Manga states he can wipe the planet, manga > databook. Flashy flash isn't LS.

#110 Edited by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619 said:

@aveyro: Manga states he can wipe the planet, manga > databook. Flashy flash isn't LS.

Flashy Flash is FTL because Manga says this

Manga>∞>You

Anime and Manga and Databook All of them from author himself

Anime=Manga=Databook. But since the author is able to change his mind and make Boros stronger Databook=Anime>Manga

#111 Posted by CodeVein (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

What is that Cancer I just read with Naruto could best Saitama????

He couldn't even beat Boros who will meteoric burst his ass to the moon that would outright kill Naruto.

#112 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

hard stop at 4

Avatar image for great_black_star
#113 Posted by great_black_star (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 4 should be above 5. Naruto can clear all except 4

#114 Edited by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star said:

Round 4 should be above 5. Naruto can clear all except 4

We need to give a fanboys block

#115 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Saitama because he is omnipotent, and clears all except Boros. And this is massively out of order. Why did you put some people above Boros and Saitama? Boros should be one round before the last and Saitama should be the last. There is no way other characters should be above Saitama.

#116 Posted by Megafanflash (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro said:

Attack Potency: Planet level (According to the databook his final attack is able to bust the Earth)

- Yes, he has an extreme attack potency. Give you that one.

Physical Strength: Unknown. At least Multi-Continent level (He can destroy his space ship with Physical Strength like nothing.Kicks Saitama from Earth to Moon in second)

- Well, he actually damages himself when going all out against Saitama. Also, the space ship was HUGE, but not Multi-Continent, if you know what that means at least. His kick was super impressive.

- If his speed is unknown, why is saying something like "At least FTL" reasonable at all? Moreover, what grounds do you have to compare him with Flashy Flash?

Durability: Planet level (Keep alive for a few seconds after receiving a serious punch)

- Calling his durability planet level because he survived a series of serious punches is also assuming that same attack would destroy a planet.. Which according to feats is incorrect. However, he did indeed show impressive durability, and being alive even after his ORB was destroyed is insanely impressive, though he was in a state where he could not really do anything = pretty much a vegetable.

Regeneration: Unknown. At least High-Mid (Regenerated from being punched into a bloody mist by Saitama)

- Its a bit strange how you state many of his qualities to be "Unknown" yet boast them into the highest tiers.. Yes, if his orb is untouched he is immortal, and only his energy and power could limit him.

- Well, if you go by feats, which you should do in a versus battle, Naruto has higher speed feats, reaction time, precognition, versatility and sensory-skills that would shed light on his ORB and how to take him down.

#117 Posted by Bleachfans (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp opm verse

#118 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro said:

- Yes, he has an extreme attack potency. Give you that one.

- Well, he actually damages himself when going all out against Saitama. Also, the space ship was HUGE, but not Multi-Continent, if you know what that means at least. His kick was super impressive.

- If his speed is unknown, why is saying something like "At least FTL" reasonable at all? Moreover, what grounds do you have to compare him with Flashy Flash?

- Calling his durability planet level because he survived a series of serious punches is also assuming that same attack would destroy a planet.. Which according to feats is incorrect. However, he did indeed show impressive durability, and being alive even after his ORB was destroyed is insanely impressive, though he was in a state where he could not really do anything = pretty much a vegetable.

- Its a bit strange how you state many of his qualities to be "Unknown" yet boast them into the highest tiers.. Yes, if his orb is untouched he is immortal, and only his energy and power could limit him.

- Well, if you go by feats, which you should do in a versus battle, Naruto has higher speed feats, reaction time, precognition, versatility and sensory-skills that would shed light on his ORB and how to take him down.

Physical Strength: Unknown. At least Multi-Continent level

Speed: Unknown.No one knows his real speed At least FTL, likely far higher Because he faster than Casual Saitama and Flashy Flash speed is nothing to Casual Saitama

Durability: Planet level No one knows how many strikes Boros received to explode his body but Boros remains alive after receiving Serious Punch. Serious Punch>>>>>CSRC:Planet level

Regeneration: High-Mid:The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger. This is what Boros did with ease

#120 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp opm verse

Boros destroy Naruto with one punch and all Narutoveres with CSRC fucking Fanboy

#121 Posted by Megafanflash (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro: I think a lot of what you're saying is enforced by the notion of you knowing when Saitama is Casual or not. If you ask me, he let Boros attack him repeatedly as an attempt to feel something, to find a worthy opponent nonetheless. I agree with his durability being insanely good, not going to deny that. However, saying his speed is at least FTL feels more speculative to me, as there is no evidence other that what you presume Saitama is going for. Is he letting Boros catch up to him? Is he even trying at all? Did Saitama effortlessly dodge Flashy Flash or was he genuinely impressed? These are unknown factors and does not add up to usable feats.

#122 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro: I think a lot of what you're saying is enforced by the notion of you knowing when Saitama is Casual or not. If you ask me, he let Boros attack him repeatedly as an attempt to feel something, to find a worthy opponent nonetheless. I agree with his durability being insanely good, not going to deny that. However, saying his speed is at least FTL feels more speculative to me, as there is no evidence other that what you presume Saitama is going for. Is he letting Boros catch up to him? Is he even trying at all? Did Saitama effortlessly dodge Flashy Flash or was he genuinely impressed? These are unknown factors and does not add up to usable feats.

Casual Saitama
Casual Saitama
Serious Saitama
Serious Saitama

I think anyone can tell the difference between them

#123 Edited by Megafanflash (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro: Come on dude.. Saitama was underwhelming during the fitness tests. If he was serious his results would have been hundreds of times more impressive. Pretty sure its more of a fun indication that he is not joking, but that does not need to mean he is going all out, at all.

If we see watchdog man do the same thing at one point, I'll change my mind.

#124 Posted by AVEYRO (264 posts) - - Show Bio

@aveyro: Come on dude.. Saitama was underwhelming during the fitness tests. If he was serious his results would have been hundreds of times more impressive. Pretty sure its more of a fun indication that he is not joking, but that does not need to mean he is going all out, at all.

If we see watchdog man do the same thing at one point, I'll change my mind.

I mean its shape

#125 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@oozarususanoo: LMFA

Saitama ONE SHOT Naruto

New 52 WW ONE SHOT Naruto

Boros FUCK Naruto like Bitch

#126 Posted by ONE_GOD (250 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Posted by CaoCao (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4

#128 Posted by XLR87T3 (10066 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stops at 4, possibly stops at 3. We have Post Crisis + New 52 Superman & Wonder Woman below the Seven Deadly Sins characters and even Young Thor, so this gauntlet is all over the place.

#129 Posted by UltimateSage (3210 posts) - - Show Bio

Mega BUMP!

The gigantic amount of trolls at the end tho....

OT: Could stop anywhere from 6 - 8.

#130 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

sins should be last and even as of Now Naruto still wipes the floor with them if serious.

#131 Posted by Serph89 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Imho, maybe stops at 4 definitely stops at 5