Naruto Runs Sternritter Gaunlet

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@xyzen: wait what? No gremmy didn't imagine a body strong enough to hold Kenpachi power. Why would he do this with naruto? This happened because the writer tite kubo designed him to lose this way while holding back.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperDragonfly9 marked this as the best answer

@detacude: The Shukaku/Magnetism Release Rasengan can seal his opponents, just like with Juudara's Limbo. Naruto can just spam thousands of clones with Magnetism Release Rasengan and seal Askin.

Not to mention that Hachibi ink can seal (and that was only 1 of Hachibi's fuinjutsu. Stated by Bee. Six Paths Naruto can use every Bijuu powers). Also if Askin gets pulverized...i mean he'd never tanked a BijuuRasenshuriken who can pulverize (+ wind blades and cellular killer) a multi mountain+ meteor or an attack that can pulverize someone.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: when you can show me him telling kenpachi "you cannot destroy this meteor" then we can talk about that feat because right now your point is mute.

A more logical sense would be him expecting kenpachi to suffocate in 1 hour but that wasn't his imagination that was an assumption.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears under these conditions

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper said:

@joviolma: when you can show me him telling kenpachi "you cannot destroy this meteor" then we can talk about that feat because right now your point is mute.

Nope, my point stand stills, he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, so no, his Imagination didn't became reality cuz the meteor didn't fall, and he was already overpowered before and didn't used any of the abilities you listed against Kenny, no reason to use here, plus like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use it if he is too slow to react, Naruto is bloodlusted while Gremmy is IC here, and unlike Kenny, Naruto has no reason to tell him that he almost imagined himself dying.

A more logical sense would be him expecting kenpachi to suffocate in 1 hour but that wasn't his imagination that was an assumption.

WTF are you talking about, we are not discussing about suffocation

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Undre
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Show me the meteor hitting the seretei and not destroying it. (You cant)

Now since you can't do this let's attack YOUR argument here.

"Kenpachi overpowered the meteor" show me where he says the meteor is a direct attack on kenpachi or even that it is indestructible.

Remember we are now drifting away from what I asked and addressing your headcannon

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper said:

@joviolma:

Show me the meteor hitting the seretei and not destroying it. (You cant)

Exactly, wanna why ? Cuz Kenny destroyed it, despite the fact Gremmy confirmed it would fall, so nope, his imagination didn't made it reality, cuz the meteor failed to fall, therefore, Kenny's Raw power >>>>>Gremmy's Imagination

Now since you can't do this let's attack YOUR argument here.

"Kenpachi overpowered the meteor" show me where he says the meteor is a direct attack on kenpachi or even that it is indestructible.

Lmao, what being a direct attack even has relevance, you wanted me to show something that he did imagine falling to happen, I did, he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, so no, his Imagination didn't became reality cuz the meteor didn't fall despite the fact that he already imagined that it would fall, and he was already overpowered before and didn't used any of the abilities you listed against Kenny, no reason to use here, plus like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use it if he is too slow to react, Naruto is bloodlusted while Gremmy is IC here, and unlike Kenny, Naruto has no reason to tell him that he almost imagined himself dying. Plus he didn't made indestructible cuz he can't, zero feats proving he can make whatever he wants indestructible, he needs to double imagination to even create a freaking meteor and now you are wanking he could wish that thing to be indestructible with no proof but his feats that only against fodders, he could only harm Kenny with BFR, lmao.

Remember we are now drifting away from what I asked and addressing your headcannon

Feats are not headcanon, following feats, he never used the abilities you listed against people strong or stronger than him, the meteor that he imagined falling failed to fall, and if someone is too fast for him, his ability is useless, I'm also curious to know, what happens if his brain is destroyed ? Lmao.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Kenny destroyed it. Show me the attack was meant for him directly.

You cant.

And he also said he wasn't going to lift a finger against kenny.

Your not making any sense.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: @joviolma: if your arguing if the meteor was falling..it definitely was considering it broke through something designed to destroy anything it touches.

Also yes in actual translation it is called galaxy room

No Caption Provided
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper said:

@joviolma: Kenny destroyed it. Show me the attack was meant for him directly.

Fade away..
Fade away..

Hum......based on this it seems the attack was meant to him, and would wipe out Seretei along, and this is obviously since Gremmy was fighting just Zaraki and no one more, and as I said, what being a direct attack even has relevance, you wanted me to show something that he did imagine falling to happen, I did, he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, so no, his Imagination didn't became reality cuz the meteor didn't fall despite the fact that he already imagined that it would fall, and he was already overpowered before and didn't used any of the abilities you listed against Kenny, no reason to use here, plus like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use it if he is too slow to react. And he was confident Kenny was helpless and couldn't do anything, spoiler alert, he did, destroyed the meteor that according to him, would fall.

You cant.

What, embarrass you even more ? Yes I can, just keep reaching and you will see, He was overpowered, 2 times, he never used the abilities you listed against people strong or stronger than him, the meteor that he imagined falling failed to fall, and if someone is too fast for him, his ability is useless, I'm also curious to know, what happens if his brain is destroyed ? Lmao.

And he also said he wasn't going to lift a finger against kenny.

Irrelevant, this have nothing to do with anything I said and he in a certain way keep this promise since his body is fruit of his imagination.

Your not making any sense.

You are saying that bro.

@consciouskeeper: The official VIZ translation doesn't says Galaxy Room, it says, die wrapped by being wrapped in the void of outer space, if you are saying a dude that needed to 2x his power to create a meteor is suddenly now Galaxy Level, I will not bother keep debating here.

No Caption Provided

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Consciouskeeper
No Caption Provided

@joviolma: nice try at using one scan and ignoring context. Everything gremmy said after this was a hypothesis which is why "just as I imagined" is in quotations.

Want to continue embarrassing yourself some more?

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I'm sorry does the galaxy exist anywhere else but in space? I'm lost what is your point?

Galaxy/space either way he ended up in space I'm just showing a scan of where the term galaxy room comes from.

You good my boy?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By JOVIOLMA

nice try at using one scan and ignoring context. Everything gremmy said after this was a hypothesis which is why "just as I imagined" is in quotations.

Nope, he was referring about his defeat and if Kenny would be able to stop the meteor, after that he stops speaking hypothetically and states what I posted, the meteor would fall, kill everyone, and just him would survive like he imagined, not how him hypothetically imagined, lmao, daily reminder, none of those happened.

Where is the: Just as I hypothetically imagined here mate ?

And I'm curious to know ? Are you blind ? I posted all the scans where he explains everything, stop trying to play the sm4rt4ss lmao, as I said multiples and multiples times, he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, so no, his Imagination didn't became reality cuz the meteor didn't fall despite the fact that he already imagined that it would fall, and he was already overpowered before and didn't used any of the abilities you listed against Kenny, no reason to use here, plus like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use it if he is too slow to react. And he was confident Kenny was helpless and couldn't do anything, spoiler alert, he did, destroyed the meteor that according to him, would fall.

Want to continue embarrassing myself some more?

Do you like being embarrassed ? This is pretty weird, but okay, let's go.

@joviolma: I'm sorry does the galaxy exist anywhere else but in space? I'm lost what is your point?

What this have to do with what I said lmao ? You seems to possess some mental disorder since keep misunderstanding everything I says but let's go. Being called galaxy room is irrelevant cuz the technique is merely a portal to the space, nothing more.

Galaxy/space either way he ended up in space I'm just showing a scan of where the term galaxy room comes from.

And the name was not presented in the official translation, but this is irrelevant, is just a portal to space in the end and he needed 6 clones to do this.

You good my boy?

I'm good though, can't say the same for you

@consciouskeeper

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@joviolma: he never once mentions anything about Kenny directly interactin with the meteor so fail again.

The meteor FELL kenpachi destroyed it.

Your point would be to SHOW it hitting everyone and NOT destroying everyone.

It was a hypothesis.

No Caption Provided

This suggest had the meteor landed it would of actually killed everyone.

You have yet to show the impact occurring and not killing everyone which is what gremmy hypothesis was about.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: why do you keep bringing up clones when his actual body is of his own imagination?

He can create 100000000 clones it's still HIS power. What is your actual POINT with that.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@joviolma : me trying to make sure if Joviolma can actually understand what context is or even fathom the definition of "hypothesis"

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By JOVIOLMA

he never once mentions anything about Kenny directly interactin with the meteor so fail again.

This is irrelevant, you wanted my to show his imagination falling to work, he imagined the meteor falling, it didn't, he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, so no, his Imagination didn't became reality cuz the meteor didn't fall despite the fact that he already imagined that it would fall, and he was already overpowered before and didn't used any of the abilities you listed against Kenny, no reason to use here, plus like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use it if he is too slow to react. And he was confident Kenny was helpless and couldn't do anything, spoiler alert, he did, destroyed the meteor that according to him, would fall.

He was overpowered, 2 times, he never used the abilities you listed against people strong or stronger than him, the meteor that he imagined falling failed to fall, and if someone is too fast for him, his ability is useless, I'm also curious to know, what happens if his brain is destroyed ? Lmao.

The meteor FELL kenpachi destroyed it.

The meteor that he imagined fell never fell in the end like he imagined it happen, his Imagination failed to turn that into reality cuz Kenny overpowered his Imagination, this happened before where Kenny attacked him and he was bragging about his power only to be cut which was addressed as him wasn't expecting Kenny to cut him in the end, and like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use his powers if he is too slow to react, Naruto is bloodlusted while Gremmy is IC here, and unlike Kenny, Naruto has no reason to tell him that he almost imagined himself dying.

Your point would be to SHOW it hitting everyone and NOT destroying everyone.

Nope, My point which you are too slow to understand he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, therefore no, his imagination can't grant anything, if it could, he wouldn't need to increase, double and multiply his imagination to increase it, and like I said, he didn't used none of the techniques you listed against Kenny, and he can't use it's power if he is slow to react.

This suggest had the meteor landed it would of actually killed everyone.

Indeed, this also didn't happened, just like the fall didn't happened despite the fact Gremmy already imagined it that it would happen, if he could kill Kenny by simple imagining his death, erasing him, turning him into cookies, he would do this, instead, he double his imagination and resorted to use a meteor to deal with him and was frightened when it was destroyed, so yeah, no proof he can do anything you list with people stronger than him let alone Naruto, he could only harm Kenny with BFR and he would not live enough to cast it, he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao.

You have yet to show the impact occurring and not killing everyone which is what gremmy hypothesis was about.

That wasn't his hypothesis, read the same manga you publish more carefully, when he talked about hypothesis he was talking about his defeat, after that he stops speaking hypothetically and states what I posted, the meteor would fall, kill everyone, and just him would survive like he imagined, not how him hypothetically imagined, lmao, daily reminder, none of those happened.

me trying to make sure if Joviolma can actually understand what context is or even fathom the definition of "hypothesis"

I know what hypothesis means, sadly, he was only referring to his defeat when he talked about hypothesis, and after that he stopped used that word when he said the meteor would fall and kill everyone, you would know that if you have learned how to read the manga :(

@consciouskeeper said:

@joviolma: why do you keep bringing up clones when his actual body is of his own imagination?

Cuz I want ? What about it ? What happens if the brain is destroyed btw ?

He can create 100000000 clones it's still HIS power. What is your actual POINT with that.

Lmao, it is not, his best feat is created several ones, and he stated when he created another one of him: ''My imagination power doubled''

@consciouskeeper

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@joviolma: he never states the meteor cannot be cut.

Everything said regarding the meteor was a hypothesis which is "just as I imagined" is in quotation because it is still part of his hypothesis.

You have yet to prove any of this wrong instead you write essays of useless information because it's all bases on Headcanon Ignoring Context.

Now I will go back to watching you run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

Keep your answers short and simple, a small scan of gremmy saying the meteor cannot be cut will suffice.

Until then your wrong kiddo

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By JOVIOLMA

he never states the meteor cannot be cut.

Stop saying this garbage over and over I already said that I don't care because if he saids the meteor is indestructible or not, you wanted me to show his imagination falling to work, he imagined the meteor falling, it didn't, he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, so no, his Imagination didn't became reality cuz the meteor didn't fall despite the fact that he already imagined that it would fall, and he was already overpowered before and didn't used any of the abilities you listed against Kenny, no reason to use here, plus like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use it if he is too slow to react. And he was confident Kenny was helpless and couldn't do anything, spoiler alert, he did, destroyed the meteor that according to him, would fall.

Plus he didn't made indestructible cuz he can't, zero feats proving he can make whatever he wants indestructible, he needs to double imagination to even create a freaking meteor and now you are wanking he could wish that thing to be indestructible with no proof but his feats that only against fodders, he could only harm Kenny with BFR, lmao.

He was overpowered, 2 times, he never used the abilities you listed against people strong or stronger than him, the meteor that he imagined falling failed to fall, and if someone is too fast for him, his ability is useless

Everything said regarding the meteor was a hypothesis which is "just as I imagined" is in quotation because it is still part of his hypothesis.

Not sure what the quotation proves, it doesn't proves he wasn't imagining that he would win, he was directly talking about his defeat and later stop using the word hypothetically, not to mention he said that it would fall and kill everybody and he already imagined it, the meteor was a reality it wouldn't go away, Gremmy already imagined it that it would fall and kill everybody, he proceeds to say that even if Kenny hypothetically defeat him, it was pointless, and like I said over and over again which you fails to address and continues to ignore, if he could kill Kenny by simple imagining his death, erasing him, turning him into cookies, h3ll, if he could even do a bit of it against him by simple thinking, he would do this but he didn't, instead, he double his imagination and resorted to use a meteor to deal with him and was frightened when it was destroyed, so yeah, no proof he can do anything you list with people stronger than him let alone Naruto, he could only harm Kenny with BFR and he would not live enough to cast it, he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao.

You have yet to prove any of this wrong instead you write essays of useless information because it's all bases on Headcanon Ignoring Context.

Already did, in quoting means nothing since he already imagined it that it would fall regardless, was surprised when it was destroyed, and as his last resort, opened a portal, and either way he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao, so he will not have time to double his imagination to beat Naruto or do a thing to him, he can't even beat Kenpachi, lmao.

Now I will go back to watching you run around like a chicken with its head cut off.

I'm still here, can't say the same for you that does that in every thread.

Keep your answers short and simple

Nope, I will type them big as I want ;)

a small scan of gremmy saying the meteor cannot be cut will suffice.

He said it would fall and kill everyone like he imagined, was surprised when it didn't happened, he was overpowered before while bragging about his power, couldn't do any thing he did with Kenny without multiplying his powers several times and could only harm him via BFR, can't attack if he is slow to react :( Amazing imagination power that can't even kill a Multi-Mountain Level dude, lmao.

Cute, he is triggered.

I'm also curious to know wtf you are trying to prove with the second scan.

@consciouskeeper

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@joviolma: he never states the meteor cannot be cut.

Keep your answers short and simple, a small scan of gremmy saying the meteor cannot be cut will suffice.

Show the scans to disapprove what I said. Read what I said carefully then look at the scans as of to how they apply to my statement and counter with scans.

I'm not going to sit here and read an essay of headcannon when can't even understand with a hypothesis is

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Show the scans to disapprove what I said.

Gremmy already imagined it that it would fall and kill everybody, he proceeds to say that even if Kenny hypothetically defeat him, it was pointless, and like I said over and over again which you fails to address and continues to ignore, if he could kill Kenny by simple imagining his death, erasing him, turning him into cookies, h3ll, if he could even do a bit of it against him by simple thinking, he would do this but he didn't, instead, he double his imagination and resorted to use a meteor to deal with him and was frightened when it was destroyed, so yeah, no proof he can do anything you list with people stronger than him let alone Naruto, he could only harm Kenny with BFR and he will not live enough to cast it, he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao.

And as I said, quoting means nothing since he already imagined it that it would fall regardless, was surprised when it was destroyed, and as his last resort, opened a portal, and either way he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao, so he will not have time to double his imagination to beat Naruto or do a thing to him, he can't even beat Kenpachi, lmao.

Read what I said carefully

Already read it, oh, and countered it btw.

he never states the meteor cannot be cut.

Stop saying this garbage over and over I already said that I don't care because if he saids the meteor is indestructible or not, you wanted me to show his imagination falling to work, he imagined the meteor falling, it didn't, he said: ''This meteor will fall and kill everybody'' which didn't happened, his meteor didn't fall, so no, his Imagination didn't became reality cuz the meteor didn't fall despite the fact that he already imagined that it would fall, and he was already overpowered before and didn't used any of the abilities you listed against Kenny, no reason to use here, plus like I said multiples and multiple times, he can't use it if he is too slow to react. And he was confident Kenny was helpless and couldn't do anything, spoiler alert, he did, destroyed the meteor that according to him, would fall.

Plus he didn't made indestructible cuz he can't, zero feats proving he can make whatever he wants indestructible, he needs to double imagination to even create a freaking meteor and now you are wanking he could wish that thing to be indestructible with no proof but his feats that only against fodders, he could only harm Kenny with BFR, lmao.

He was overpowered, 2 times, he never used the abilities you listed against people strong or stronger than him, the meteor that he imagined falling failed to fall, and if someone is too fast for him, his ability is useless

Not sure what the quotation proves, it doesn't proves he wasn't imagining that he would win, he was directly talking about his defeat and later stop using the word hypothetically, not to mention he said that it would fall and kill everybody and he already imagined it, the meteor was a reality it wouldn't go away, Gremmy already imagined it that it would fall and kill everybody, he proceeds to say that even if Kenny hypothetically defeat him, it was pointless, and like I said over and over again which you fails to address and continues to ignore, if he could kill Kenny by simple imagining his death, erasing him, turning him into cookies, h3ll, if he could even do a bit of it against him by simple thinking, he would do this but he didn't, instead, he double his imagination and resorted to use a meteor to deal with him and was frightened when it was destroyed, so yeah, no proof he can do anything you list with people stronger than him let alone Naruto, he could only harm Kenny with BFR and he would not live enough to cast it, he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao.

Already did, in quoting means nothing since he already imagined it that it would fall regardless, was surprised when it was destroyed, and as his last resort, opened a portal, and either way he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao, so he will not have time to double his imagination to beat Naruto or do a thing to him, he can't even beat Kenpachi, lmao.

I'm still here, can't say the same for you that does that in every thread.

Keep your answers short and simple

Nope, I will type them big as I want ;)

a small scan of gremmy saying the meteor cannot be cut will suffice.

He said it would fall and kill everyone like he imagined, was surprised when it didn't happened, he was overpowered before while bragging about his power, couldn't do any thing he did with Kenny without multiplying his powers several times and could only harm him via BFR, can't attack if he is slow to react :( Amazing imagination power that can't even kill a Multi-Mountain Level dude, lmao.

Cute, he is triggered.

I'm also curious to know wtf you are trying to prove with the second scan.

then look at the scans as of to how they apply to my statement and counter with scans.

Which scans ? You mean the whole chapters 573-578 where he fails to attack or harm Kenny with the abilities you listed ? Oh, and how he was scared after says that his meteor that would fall and kill everyone was destroyed, forcing him to multiplying his power to change the outcome of the battle ? Only to fail and starts to imagine that he was strong as Kenny which wouldn't be needed if he could simple imagine his death, turn his bones into cookies and erase him ? Lol.

And Like I said several and several times over and over which you constantly ignored

''He was overpowered, 2 times, he never used the abilities you listed against people strong or stronger than him, the meteor that he imagined falling failed to fall, he could only damage Kenny when he used BFR after multiplying his powers to do so, needed to increase his power to Kenny's level despite the fact that he wanted to kill him even before multiply his powers when by your logic, he could have just imagined his death, or anything like that which he didn't, and if someone is too fast for him, his ability is useless''

I'm not going to sit here and read an essay of headcannon when can't even understand with a hypothesis is

I know what hypothesis means, sadly, he was only referring to his defeat when he talked about hypothesis, and after that he stopped used that word when he said the meteor would fall and kill everyone, was surprised when it didn't happened(why would him ? why simple don't create another one and says that it is indestructible ? Oh wait, he can't cuz he lacks the feats cuz his imagination has a power limit that needs to be increased with clones), he was overpowered before while bragging about his power, couldn't do any thing he did with Kenny without multiplying his powers several times and could only harm him via BFR.

@consciouskeeper

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@joviolma:

1. It was all a hypothesis (debunking your entire claim or first half of the essay you keep reposting)

2. He never used the abilities I listed because he stated he wouldn't lift a finger against kenpachi (meaning he held back and also debunking the rest of your essay)

Do you have anything new you want to try or do you accept your wrong now kiddo?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper said:

@joviolma:

1. It was all a hypothesis (debunking your entire claim or first half of the essay you keep reposting)

It wasn't, everything you have is the quoting thing, he already imagined it that it would fall regardless, was surprised when it was destroyed, and as his last resort, opened a portal, and either way he can't attack when he is slow to react and he is IC and Naruto is BD here, lmao, so he will not have time to double his imagination to beat Naruto or do a thing to him, he can't even beat Kenpachi, lmao.

2. He never used the abilities I listed because he stated he wouldn't lift a finger against kenpachi (meaning he held back and also debunking the rest of your essay)

Funny, with the exception of the cookie bones, he wasn't showing touching the persons that he instant kill and he erased, either way it is irrelevant because he could touch Kenny in the end cuz we know that his own body is fruit of his imagination, not to mention, him holding back is also your headcanon since he wanted to kill Kenny and when everything failed imagined to be strong as him, which wouldn't be necessary since he could simple which for him to die, be erased, etc, and I doubt you even read what I wrote, considering the fact you didn't addressed half of it, it seems obviously you didn't.

Hell, he even says he kept his promise when he died cuz his body was also his imagination, lmao.

Do you have anything new you want to try or do you accept your wrong now kiddo?

Is that a question to yourself ? You haven't show me anything proving he could use the abilities you listed on Kenny let alone Naruto, lmao, stop acting like a triggered kid and make actual arguments instead of he was holding back against Kenny which you have no evidence, and that his imagination can do what he wants, ignoring that he needed to double his power to make a meteor, multiply several times to create a portal to space and didn't used none of the abilities you listed against Kenny despite the fact he wanted to kill him.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Consciouskeeper

@joviolma: hypothesis. Not going to keep explaining that to you since its canon fact.

2. If gremmy is holding back (not lifting a finger) why would he use any instant kill abilities or any abilities directly on kenpachi when he was handicapping himself to try and prove to be stronger than kenpachi?

You keep copying and pasting the same head cannon but cannot counter logic and facts

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate how high gremmy ranks when my newborn nephew can compete with his intelect, Gremmy is overrated he is his own worst handicap.

If naruto cannot seal then he stops at Gerard Valkyre

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consciouskeeper: that's part of the character, if he can't imagine a body strong enough for Kenny he won't for Naruto. Not that he'll even have a shot at imagining anything

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper said:

@joviolma: hypothesis. Not going to keep explaining that to you since its canon fact.

It was not an hypothesis, the only hypothesis was would have happened if Kenny kill him, Gremmy already imagined it that it would fall and kill everybody, he proceeds to say that even if Kenny hypothetically defeat him. To be more clear it was pointless nothing would change cuz the meteor would fall, kill everyone and only him would be there just like he imagined, he literally addressed he would be there despite the fact he said moments ago what would happen if Kenny hypothetically kill him So no it wasn't a hypothesis, Gremmy was confident the meteor would kill everyone and was surprised when Kenny destroyed it, if he could only imagine another one indestructible and that would fall and kill everyone literally, there was no need to be surprised and later increases his power to create a BFR portal, lmao.

2. If gremmy is holding back (not lifting a finger) why would he use any instant kill abilities or any abilities directly on kenpachi when he was handicapping himself to try and prove to be stronger than kenpachi?

He wasn't holding back, that's your headcanon, he wanted to kill Kenny and prove his power, was frightened when he destroyed his meteor and multiplied his power several times to create a portal, lol,him not lifting a finger against him is literal because Gremmy is a brain, the body that fought Kenny was always fruit of the imagination created by that brain, not to mention, he wanted to kill Kenny all the time and tried to copy his power to accomplish this, which wouldn't be needed if he could beat him.

You keep copying and pasting the same head cannon but cannot counter logic

Your comments are not logic, they are actually laughable since you have no evidence for what you are saying, you have no proof he was holding back, feats and statements showed he wanted to kill Kenny, and Gremmy's statements makes clear that he already imagined the meteor would kill everyone the only hypothetical thing in his statement was about Kenny defeating him which would be pointless since the meteor was already a reality, plus, he never used no abilities you listed to kill let alone harm Kenny, so he lacks the feats=checked, he tried to kill Kenny by several means and needed to multiply his power to do so=checked, and he needed to have the same power as him to beat him=checked.

Plus is irrelevant, his ability doesn't work when he can't react, and since Naruto is bloodlusted and he is IC, he gets one shot, and I hope you can answer me, what happens if the Brain is destroyed ? Would it keep working ?

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: @xyzen:

Once again he didn't use those abilities on him because he was holding back and trying to beat kenpachi in a battle of who can do more damage

No Caption Provided

Which is why he using guns and rocket launches instead of turning his bones into cookies or cake

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Gremmy blocking an attack and then turning her bones into cookies doesn't mean he needs to make contact to do so, his power is his imagination.

No Caption Provided

His only true weakness is that his "fantasy being interrupted" will reverse any effects that are not permanent like death or life creation.

This battle with kenpachi was never about him erasing kenpachi from existence or turning him into a cake. It was about him proving he is stronger all the stern and stronger than kenpachi. Which is why he makes a special stage and then limits himself to not even using a finger this fight. All of this was based on how he perceived KENPACHI.

He doesn't perceive Naruto this way because Naruto is someone else all together.

His feats are his feats and no headcannon is changing that and the limitations he set on himself this fight do not apply to this gauntlet.

Gremmy stomps

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If sternritters start in base, Naruto clears

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bout to watch some movies.

Done debating on here for now, gremmy stomps and until someone can prove Naruto is immune to high level reality warping I don't see how he even comes close to clearing.

Funniest take away from debating here was a Naruto fanboy essentially saying "gremmy can't reality warp Naruto because Naruto has bigger muscles"

Lmao

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gremmy lost to kenpachi.

He gets slaughtered, end of discussion.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper

Once again he didn't use those abilities on him because he was holding back and trying to beat kenpachi in a battle of who can do more damage

Headcanon, he wanted to kill Kenny not once he said that they are in a battle of who make can do the more damage, he stated that until that moment he never needed to kill somebody to prove that he could crush someone or that he the strongest, the moment Kenny said talked to him about this, he start to say that he wanted to kill Kenny using several means to do so until fail after doubling his power calling him a monster

Which is why he using guns and rocket launches instead of turning his bones into cookies or cake

No, he simple can't turn his bones into cookies cuz he has no feats proving it and his imagination has limitation that need to be increased by clones, plus he failed to harm him either way with that.

Gremmy blocking an attack and then turning her bones into cookies doesn't mean he needs to make contact to do so, his power is his imagination.

It literally means this, he needed to make physical contact with her, and after he forget about that for an instant his imagination effects disappeared, he never used that to Kenny despite the fact he knew he couldn't beat him alone, that's why he keep multiplying his powers and that's why he needed to increase his power to his level and stronger, if he could beat him, he would have used the attacks you listed when he wanted him dead, spoiler alert, he didn't.

His only true weakness is that his "fantasy being interrupted" will reverse any effects that are not permanent like death or life creation.

This and he is unable to imagine things if someone is too fast for him, he is IC Naruto is BD, he will not manage to imagine anything before getting his brain one shot before he can process a thought.

This battle with kenpachi was never about him erasing kenpachi from existence or turning him into a cake. It was about him proving he is stronger all the stern and stronger than kenpachi

Which could simple being done by using the abilities you listed, he didn't when when he saw how terrifying Kenny was, if the question was power, then explain, when he tried to kill Kenny via outer space effects ? He tried a win by BFR expecting to kill him and failed miserable, if the question was prove power he could have used other thing instead of a portal.

Which is why he makes a special stage and then limits himself to not even using a finger this fight.

Gremmy not using his hands is literal, he even said that when he was dying that he didn't lifted his fingers against him, that's because Gremmy is a brain, the body that fought Kenny was always fruit of the imagination created by that brain, also is a moot point, he said he wouldn't use a finger before state that he wanted to crush Kenny and the abilities such as erasure, instant kill and death you mentioned where never used despite the fact Gremmy was resulting to several things to beat him, if he could kill him with that he would have used, he didn't, you either proves he can affect Kenny with that, or stop wasting my time.

All of this was based on how he perceived KENPACHI.

He wanted to kill Kenpachi.

He doesn't perceive Naruto this way because Naruto is someone else all together.

He will not perceive Naruto cause Naruto is bloodlusted and will completely destroy him before him process a single thought, he will not have time to use his sh'tty imagination abilities that can even kill Multi-Mountain Kenny.

His feats are his feats and no headcannon is changing that and the limitations he set on himself this fight do not apply to this gauntlet.

Indeed Gremmy is overrated, was unable to use any of the techniques you listed against Kenny, tried to wins by BFR debunking your statement that he wanted to win proving that he was stronger, since BFR is not strength related, and he needs to 2x his Imagination to even create a Meteor, lmao.

Gremmy gets stomped

Yep.

Bout to watch some movies.

Done debating on here for now, gremmy stomps and until someone can prove Naruto is immune to high level reality warping I don't see how he even comes close to clearing.

High level reality warping that can't even kill Multi-Mountain busters and needs to double to create a meteor, holy sh't Gremmy is so powerful, lmao.

Funniest take away from debating here was a Naruto fanboy essentially saying "gremmy can't reality warp Naruto because Naruto has bigger muscles"

Naruto is not a jojo character

Lmao

Lranja

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: @kalebsmarty156: since we are ignoring all logic here and basing out opinions off of bad writing and nonsense let me return in kind.

Loading Video...

Naruto dies a horrible death because himawari knocked him out

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao that just means himawari is god tier. Simple ?

Gremmy still lost to kenpachi who Naruto slaughters. End of discussion, NEXT!

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: gremmy is more powerful than your childhood hero who had his arm blown off by leaf busting attack and got knocked out by his daughter. Lmaoo

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: @kalebsmarty156: hey since both of you are around the same age as Naruto daughter I'm sure you two can knock him out to..just don't throw a nail at him or he might die.

Lmaoo

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

This dude legit getting butthurt. Lmfao.

Go watch your imaginary movies you took the time out of your day to tell us about buddy.

And maybe it will calm your tits a bit.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with ease.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: @thelocust619:OMG How is a reality warper who has legit feats dying to a brute not PIS lol. he imagined someones bones as cookie, He imagined people's death and they died lol. He made a meteor out of thin air that would've destroyed all of Soul Society which is country size not just city level

wasn't it just the seretei, and not the entire soul society?

The soul society is a whole planet, while the seretei is just a country on it.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper said:

@joviolma: @kalebsmarty156: hey since both of you are around the same age as Naruto daughter I'm sure you two can knock him out to..just don't throw a nail at him or he might die.

Lmaoo

No Caption Provided

Also since our discuss is already over, insult users for no reason at all specially the ones that are not even talking with you is against the rules, nothing against you but, flagged.

Also, compare a comedy scene with a serious fight is kind of laughable, but not surprised seeing who is using this, hope to see you in another thread.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@joviolma: @kalebsmarty156: gremmy can't take out a multi mountain buster?

So if the seretei is a 10 day walk from gate to gate which is what it would take to cross a common country and yet gremmy was going to destroy it with a meteor that made the sternz call for ywach to be protected before kenpachi in SHIKAI form CASUALLY busted the meteor...how in the hell does that make him a multi mountain buster?

Movie is paused kiddo. I can do that since I don't have times at which I'm allowed to use things in my house since I'm over the age of 18.

You on the other hand along with your buddy have to go to bed soon.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmaoo

No Caption Provided

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I said both of you are around his daughters age and that you could knock Naruto out. How is that an insult lmao you ok kiddo?

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Consciouskeeper
Loading Video...

Lmao

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@consciouskeeper

gremmy can't take out a multi mountain buster?

Exactly he failed to beat Kenny.

So if the seretei is a 10 day walk from gate to gate which is what it would take to cross a common country and yet gremmy was going to destroy it with a meteor that made the sternz call for ywach to be protected before kenpachi in SHIKAI form CASUALLY busted the meteor...how in the hell does that make him a multi mountain buster?

Seretei is not a Country, this was already debunked with actual manga scans in @ultimatesage's thread, Seretei is only a massive city nothing more, I don't care about fan-calculations, and this is irrelevant, BSM Naruto alone is above Country Level, I addressed this in our debate in Mel's TD thread.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/sixe-of-seireitei-again-2009617/

If you have disagreements you are free to prove it wrong then ^^^^

Movie is paused kiddo.

I didn't asked but okay.

I can do that since I don't have times at which I'm allowed to use things in my house since I'm over the age of 18.

Your age is irrelevant when you act like a 5 year old kid, lmao.

You on the other hand along with your buddy have to go to bed soon.

He is not my buddy, lmao, he was not even talking with me until you get all salty and tag both of us, sorry it seems like the only kiddo here is you, lol.

@joviolma: I said both of you are around his daughters age and that you could knock Naruto out. How is that an insult lmao you ok kiddo?

Your calling people kids for no reason at all, despite the fact they are not even talking to you, this is a childish behavior which makes your commentary even more ironic.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo said:

@thelocust619: @thelocust619:OMG How is a reality warper who has legit feats dying to a brute not PIS lol. he imagined someones bones as cookie, He imagined people's death and they died lol. He made a meteor out of thin air that would've destroyed all of Soul Society which is country size not just city level

wasn't it just the seretei, and not the entire soul society?

The soul society is a whole planet, while the seretei is just a country on it.

Yeah it's seretei which would put kenpachi at country level in shikai casually.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seretei is not country sized, it only is by fan-calcs that barely carries value, and this was already debunked either way.

Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: he was already debunked in his own thread and I commented quoting it already.

The manga states it takes 10 days to cross. That's country sized. The end.