Naruto, Ichigo, Tatsumaki, Meliodas vs Mysterious Heroine XX, Dioscuri, Surtr (FGO)

Avatar image for deactivated-61584b7322683
deactivated-61584b7322683

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bloodlust

no knowledge

no prep

all characters are at their peak

manga/game/VN feats are allowed

they start 500m apart

win by death

Avatar image for deactivated-60f763ed9c179
deactivated-60f763ed9c179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either Castor or Pollux blitzes and beheads them

Surtr would be the best match.

The Dioscuri "Castor and Pollux" are both FTL (and are quite good with a sword if I remember correctly), and XX with Rhon LR not at full power (safe mode) destroys the planets which is already enough, with Galactic Meteor Sword XEX or LR full power it is too much for their verse, if Bel Maanna (the temple of Astarte Origin, the living galaxy) was destroyed by XEX then they will not survive it.

Jane: The two of you reaaally get along well~☆ If you’re gonna embrace each other then do it in the ship---- eh, ehhhh!? Above, look up! The both of you, look up---! Bel Maanna is falling---!

S Ishtar: !? Even though Origin was destroyed, the temple still remains!? Heck, it’s coming, falling here---!? We’re not gonna make it though---!?

Jane: Kyaaa! We’re going to be crushed by a giant Ishtariiiiiin!

???: Worry not, in times of trouble a Saber will be there! But I can’t exactly stop this so stand back just a bit, pleaaaaase!

Guda: That voice!? Saber Ninpou!

???: Eei, if you can’t step back then I’ll just have to destroy it! Let’s go, my second Noble Phantasm, the newly reborn Galactic Meteor Sword XEX! If it’s a physical target, there is nothing that I cannot cuuuuuuuut!

X appears and slices the giant temple apart.

X: Cough, cough! That was a building that looked like someone, but just what the hell was going on here!?
---------------

the ancient temple Bel Maanna as the "goddess' proof" in the primordial universe, a temple comprised from high-dimensional souls───opening the Spiritual Core of the Milky Way Galaxy
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/dpkual/space_ishtars_profile/
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Space_Ishtar#Noble_Phantasm

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtur solos.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never delved to much into FGO but from what I've just looked up Dioscuri and Surtr will be the main reasons Team 2 will win over Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f763ed9c179
deactivated-60f763ed9c179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wiseforages: no

MHXX >>>>>>> the Dioscuri > Surtr

her best feats is to destroy the Temple of Astarte Origin (the living galaxy who destroys the sectors of space and requires galaxy level attacks to be hurt etc...) in Saber wars 2

7:49 that should be enough

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never delved to much into FGO but from what I've just looked up Dioscuri and Surtr will be the main reasons Team 2 will win over Team 1.

MHXX can literally end a planet casually...

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surtr solos

The Dioscuri could solo

MHXX solos