Naruto High Tiers: Team Minato vs Team Itachi.

Bigdadd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rasa/ Samehada Fused Kisame/ Edo Base Minato/ Shin Uchiha.
Rasa/ Samehada Fused Kisame/ Edo Base Minato/ Shin Uchiha.

VS.

Edo Tobirama/  Mei/ Edo Itachi/ 100 Seals Tsunade/ GNW MS Kakashi.
Edo Tobirama/ Mei/ Edo Itachi/ 100 Seals Tsunade/ GNW MS Kakashi.

• Basic knowledge.
  • In character.
  • Edo Regen off.
  • Win by Death/K.O.

Which team do you think would win and why?

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itachi carries, 2nd team wins

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato would straight up beat Itachi but Itachi's team has the number advantage so they probably win.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shin Uchiha managed to exchange blows with adult naruto and sasuke therefore by some wacky scaling argument he solos

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Itachi knows he has to catch Minato in a tsukiyomi and Tobirama is a match for Minato while Kakashi and Tsunade clear up the other members of Minato's team.

Mei is probably more than a match for Rasa and likely stomps.

Shin is meh. I don't think anyone was taking him seriously. Tsunade one shots. Maybe i need to go back and reread that, but I don't think anyone was in any danger from that poorly written mess.

Kisame is tough, but I don't think he is beyond Kakashi+Tsunade's capabilities as long as they work together. He'd be high difficulty for either of them separately and maybe even flat out stomp them all depending.

Or maybe I'm wrong about this whole thing and Minato kills everyone except Tobirama in the first three seconds. Then kills Tobirama.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minato team takes it. Better synergy for them compared to team Itachi.

For starters, Kisame's big water dome would put Mei, Tsunade, and Kakashi in enormous amounts of trouble as these three are don't have the needed mobility to get out of the water dome or contend with Kisame while in it.

Tobirama has the capability of beating Kisame in the water dome but he has Minato to worry about. Minato is a superior FTG user to Tobirama in the sense that he can use it consecutively faster and can use it on enormous things such as a bijuudama.

But that being said, I believe the battle would go like this: Kisame puts up his dome and traps Tsunade, Mei, and Kakashi inside. Tobirama and Itachi would be able to get out of it but then have to deal with Minato, Shin, and Rasa. Minato and Shin both have knowledge on the Sharingan and would know not to look Itachi in the eye. Minato would most likely take on Tobirama while Rasa and Shin go for Itachi. Now, I know a lot of people despise Shin for being badly written but you can't deny his prowess. He has a space-time mangekyou power similar to Kamui that allows him to transport anything within its area of effect. That means, Itachi's amaterasu is going to get negged by Shin. And from Rasa's long ranged and wide attacks, Itachi will be forced to use his Susanoo.

Meanwhile, Tobirama will eventually be beaten by Minato due to his superior FTG and more powerful arsenal of jutsu and will afterwards head to where Itachi is to join the fight. This will put Itachi in a 3v1 situation. Now, Shin can technically put a hole in Itachi's susanoo using his space-time jutsu and allow minato to put an ftg seal on Itachi. This will allow him to teleport Itachi out of his susanoo and put Rasa in a position to seal him or for Shin to BFR him. Alternatively, Rasa can yank itachi out of his susanoo similar to what Gaara did to Madara.

Over on Kisame's corner, he will make quick work of the three remaining combatants. Mei has no way of defending herself against Kisame's water sharks while Tsunade's strength is a non-factor since she has no footing while in the dome. Her chakra will also get drained quickly making her byakugo seal disappear before she can even utilize it properly. Kakashi has the best chance with a Kamui snipe but with Kisame's hundreds of sharks all charging at them, I doubt he can get it off in time while also dodging all the sharks that continually drain their chakra if they get hit.

So yeah, team Minato for the win.