Composite Godzilla simply sneezes and he solos the entire Naruto universe..lmao

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Chair-Sama

some of the godzilla showings in the past were pretty OP but Naruto characters are composite with game feats too I'm assuming? dear god.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627010b6e44d6
deactivated-627010b6e44d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pictured version loses, but make it Dark Horse Godzilla and you have an absolute stomp in his favor.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Godzilla stomps

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Game feats typically aren't much better than manga feats in the Naruto series. Anime feats are just typically more underwhelming.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Composite Goji lol stomps.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: What is the great Godzilla capping off at while composite (including lore)? Your the Zilla guy/supporter correct. Cause Sasuke is planetary casually(that's by adding lore to power level of course though honestly the same could be accomplished with enough scaling though I digress that's for another time) cause Kinshiki is by lore canonically(not kidding I actually stumbled upon it recently).... splitter of planets to be exact and he was trashed while Sauce was suppressed due to dimensional teleporting and Kinshiki was compared to him too on another occasion outside of the lore.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

All lore allow, then godzilla stomp unless you include nohate version of naruto character which we all know are omnipotent

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Godzilla_(Composite)

Composite Godzilla solos the entire Narutoverse.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ratava

inb4 godzilla is universe-level, all the black hole bs or tanked the permian impact or........ cant decide, there is too much nonsense floating around about godzilla....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@vintage_spiderman said:

@sirfizzwhizz: What is the great Godzilla capping off at while composite (including lore)? Your the Zilla guy/supporter correct. Cause Sasuke is planetary casually(that's by adding lore to power level of course though honestly the same could be accomplished with enough scaling though I digress that's for another time) cause Kinshiki is by lore canonically(not kidding I actually stumbled upon it recently).... splitter of planets to be exact and he was trashed while Sauce was suppressed due to dimensional teleporting and Kinshiki was compared to him too on another occasion outside of the lore.

Strength:

• Match Marvel's Thor.
  • Stepped on Marvel's Hulk.
  • One Foot cause Marvel's Hercules to strain with all his might.
  • Casually causes earthquakes that touch deep down to lava beds with slams.

Durability:

• Multiple mini blackhole feats.
  • Survive planet blowing up.
  • Tank the Permian Impact with no damage.
  • Tank 14 Megaton Nukes fine.
  • Molecular Level attacks get shrug off.
  • Healing factor that regens brain itself in seconds.
  • Regen that heals his whole missing bottom half of the body in seconds.
  • Tank Marvel Thors best attack.
  • Shrugs off Absolute Zero attacks.
  • Tank and shrug off Reverse Time combine with Folding Space that rips up reality pretty much.

Energy Projection:

• Spews out Radiation that poisons you faster than the core of Nuke Power Plants.
  • City Wiping Blasts.
  • Mountain Wiping Blasts.
  • Moon Wiping Blasts at times.
  • Help blew up half of Earth.
  • Enough energy to melt through earth and detonate it.
  • Heat beam shown to reach temperatures hotter than our star.
  • Blew away God and the Devil in one blast.
  • Marvels Human Torch who is immune to heat was KOed by said heat beam.

Speed:

• Super Sonic to Hypersonic most versions.
  • Travels Faster than light in one version lol.
  • Able to "Warp Jump" through dimensions in some versions.

Psy/Soul Resistance:

• Resisted multiple World Level mental attacks from science means and psychic means in many versions.
  • Has psychic ability itself that stretched world level to lightyears in some versions.
  • Able to possess or fight off the spirits of beings like Mothra, and the Devils own soul devouring minions in versions.

Im not seeing how he loses.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Zilla is one mean cat.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto characters stomp.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All lore? Which means they get video game feats?(naruto) but then again if all lore is given to Zilla, then he basically solos most anime XD. Distorting space with an eyeball during a warp jump.....godzilla is ridiculous.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess what, Godzilla solostomps the verse. Again.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps hard

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all lore for Godzilla, he is able to pretty much erase them

PsychoBear01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PsychoBear01

Composite Godzilla literally stomps, but also could vaporize them.

Edit: He also knows Judo and Kickboxing, which is awesome.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chair-Sama

@gnomishness said:

@chair-sama: Game feats typically aren't much better than manga feats in the Naruto series. Anime feats are just typically more underwhelming.

thats where i completely disagree with you.

while i know godzilla, especially composite, still god stomps this, but the Video games gives even Mehh characters some Very impressive feats. especially characters like Shisui, the games makes EMS sasuke a multi mountain buster as well as simple KCM naruto, and makes guys like itachi PS beasts and such. still not enough to beat comp godzilla but for general purposes it bumps most naruto characters up a tier or 5.

example: makes a normal fireball jutsu the level of a TBB, makes guy like shisui(normally only feats are a super haxed genjutsu) to a Mountain busting PS weilder.

in the Game Kurama can literally spam TBB like a freaking Fully Automatic rifle:

Loading Video...

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama:

"the Video games gives even Mehh characters some Very impressive feats. especially characters like Shisui," "makes guy like shisui(normally only feats are a super haxed genjutsu) to a Mountain busting PS weirder."

Shisui logically could have done Susanoo when he was alive. You can't refute that he had the Mangekyou Sharingan in both of his eyes, and that is described as the only requirement to activate it. To be fair, the Manga told us precious little about Shisui and his fighting style, so Susanoo way very well have been his trump card much like it was Itachi's: not something he uses in most battles, but certainly something he can do.

And I hardly think any video game has ever made Shisui out to be a Perfect Susanoo user. Regular Susanoo isn't mountain busting in DC.

"the games makes EMS sasuke a multi mountain buster"

EMS Sasuke had access to the Perfect Susanoo. He IS a multi-mountain buster. He even cuts a root of the Shinju in the Manga which is a multi-mountain feat.

No Caption Provided

"as well as simple KCM naruto"

Show me a single game feat that puts KCM Naruto at a multi-mountain buster. I mean, considering the scaling and considering what his mere clones accomplished, full energy Kcm Naruto should probably be capable of busting a small mountain, but where does it imply that he can?

"example: makes a normal fireball jutsu the level of a TBB,"

Ok. That is 100% Canon.

No Caption Provided

In the manga, both Obito and Madara were capable of making Fireballs that dwarfed the ten tails. Who himself, was larger than the typical mountain.

I don't know if they had mountain busting potency, but in sheer scale, fireballs how been mountain level in Naruto before.

"in the Game Kurama can literally spam TBB like a freaking Fully Automatic rifle:"

Considering the nine tail's power and considering how small the explosions for those tailed beast bombs were, I'd say that video was completely realistic.

In fact, I believe in the fight against this ten tails form in the anime and manga, Kurama actually did spew out multiple Tailed Beast Bombs at once. You can see this in shippuden episode 363 or it's counterpart in either manga chapter 610 or 611.

To be honest, the games have a history of being more accurate to the manga series power levels then the anime has been.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godchilla stomps.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Lol I wasn't debating yet I was asking an honest question regarding the standing of big G's power level whilst composite version....thanks anyways.

;P

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama:

"the Video games gives even Mehh characters some Very impressive feats. especially characters like Shisui," "makes guy like shisui(normally only feats are a super haxed genjutsu) to a Mountain busting PS weirder."

Shisui logically could have done Susanoo when he was alive.

yes, but there is a difference between logically can and actually has. its logical to think that itachi could use perfect sussano, but every single time he has used it, hes only barely used the Half body sussano, even while Edo tensei/non-ill/facing a OP nagato. so we cant just Assume he can when he has not.

there are many cases like this in naruto, and from what we know, there could be a HUGE skill difference between being able to possible use sussano and outright using a Perfect sussano. Take sasuke for example. he ALSO had two mangekyu sharingan. but he could not automatically use Perfect Full Form sussano. He literally had to Evolve his sassuno from a basic ribcage, so the skeletal, to half body to Full body to perfect.

Also picture sasuke with EMS, even he couldn't use a perfect sussano right away. Imagine the fight against Juubito if sasuke had a full flying perfect sussano. from what we have seen we know it 1. has to go threw atleast some stages of growth over time, much like control over the sharingan itself. and 2. just because you can use it, doesnt mean you can automatically use the Full formed perfect version right away. shusui while basically a prodigy was still around the level of itachi when he died, and we know itachi basically maxed at the half body version. so whats there to show, OTHER then the video games, that he would ever have the FULL PERFECT version? why didnt he use it to completely eradicate Danzo?

You can't refute that he had the Mangekyou Sharingan in both of his eyes, and that is described as the only requirement to activate it.

activate yes, but to master instantly? no. every person(other then madara, who was already years into his mastery of it when weve seen it) has been shown to be able to use different stages, and have been reflective of their skill level/growth with their sharingan. theres nothing to support you can instantly use the perfect susanno instantly. if so why have itachi/sasuke/shusui never used it that way immediately? why bother with a rib cage when sauce could have used the full body PS to completely dominate the 5 kage at the summit like madara did?

To be fair, the Manga told us precious little about Shisui and his fighting style, so Susanoo way very well have been his trump card much like it was Itachi's: not something he uses in most battles, but certainly something he can do.

i dont doubt he COULD use it. I'm saying he most likely did not master it. we have never seen a normal MS user make it past the half body sussano, as even that puts a HUGE strain on them and has almost ALWAYS cause a huge impact on their Sight or the "light" in their eyes.

And I hardly think any video game has ever made Shisui out to be a Perfect Susanoo user. Regular Susanoo isn't mountain busting in DC.

i specifically put a clip that includes his PF. Full body, with weapon AND wings. that is the trademark of a full perfect sussano. Check out naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4. itachi and shusui BOTH get perfect sussano.

"the games makes EMS sasuke a multi mountain buster"

EMS Sasuke had access to the Perfect Susanoo. He IS a multi-mountain buster. He even cuts a root of the Shinju in the Manga which is a multi-mountain feat.

again. check out the game i suggested. you obviously are trying to counter my point without actual knowledge on what I'm speaking of.

1. sasuke had a full body sussano yes, this was not a perfect sussano though. there are several major differences between the two. he did not display a Perfect sussano until after he got his rikudo Amp.

the helm/facemask of them are different, The perfect sussano has a full set of wings and can fly and is even larger then the Full body sussano. the Armore style and shapes are also different in the two, where as his PS is basically a fully complete Sussano.

No Caption Provided

"as well as simple KCM naruto"

Show me a single game feat that puts KCM Naruto at a multi-mountain buster. I mean, considering the scaling and considering what his mere clones accomplished, full energy Kcm Naruto should probably be capable of busting a small mountain, but where does it imply that he can?

again, in naruto Ultimate Ninja storm 4. it shows MANY characters being mountain level, that in canon are not even close.

Loading Video...

the jutsu specifically starts in 1:20. This is a resengan TBB combo that literally dwarfs the mountains in the background.

another example is here, Itachi uses a move he never used in canon as a living healthy itachi, and The destructive force is Crazy compared to what a living itachi ACTUALLY did in manga/anime canon. same if you keep watching with some of his combo's. and this is a completely separate version then Edo itachi, which has his own move set. its one thing to assume he could do it as an Edo, as he has far more impressive feats and having basically unlimited chakra. But living itachi in the series could barely use a Half body sussano as it was.

Loading Video...

This is similar to Shusui. if he had the true level of power and feats that the game gives him, its absolutely absurd to think that he would lose to somebody of Danzo's level. Even MS sasuke beat him, and if he had PS theres no reason to think, even with dance's Izanagi, that he should have been able to touch him,

Loading Video...

i mean, want a truly Crazy feat? Rin, yes Rin best friend and teammate to kid obito and kid kakashi, using the tailed beast mode and literally blasting a TBB. Show me that in the Manga/anime. that puts little kid Rin in the same tier as Naruto and Killer BEE as far as DC output.

Loading Video...

and so many more things that have NEVER been shown possible in the anime/manga.

Sasuke basically creating a Chibaku Tensei Contruct made of Rock and amaterasu, and then splitting that very thing with a base chidori. never happened and has nothing to show he was every able to produce such a complicated move. his closes was what he did against naruto with his shinra tensei + flame control combo.

Loading Video...

we know He can use chibaku tensei, and he can do it well enough to envelop a tailed beast, but even those 9 individually were dwarfed by the one in this finisher, you can see it as he flys towards it, int dwarfs him massively, with his PS matching a TB in size. on top of that its literally created of Earth and Amatersu, something he has not even been shown to be able to do, let alone to this scale.

here is another feat that EMS sasuke could do, in both ninja storm 3 and 4, something sasuke has never done, Hes never caused a TBB level explosion of pure amaterasu like this:

Loading Video...

many other characters have some heavily exaggerated feats as well. some of minato's(a basic resengan having far superior power then it should for that size)

Danzo( he could barely control the wood style in the manga, and it nearly drained him/killed him to use it. in the game he spams a massive tree, several times larger then the one used in the manga/anime, and does it easily AND uses izanagi at the same time.

even Edo nagato, an already insanely powerful haxed character, gets a bit over exaggerated feat here:

Loading Video...

Sure the planetary devastation he can use, but Literally one shotting it with a simple blast from his arm canon? hes never shown that kind of DC with that move before.

and my personal Favorite. here is naruto's 5k barrage. yes thats right, 5,000 naruto clones, make a spinning cyclone SOOO large, its literally seen from space, form their punches. literally:

Loading Video...

and the following feats of sasuke, creating a chibaku tensei that is of considerable size even when compared to the earth, and then completely shattering it with a base chidori, with that chidori reaching severals tens to hundreds of miles into the atmosphere, lmao. sasuke in the Last was pretty OP but even his meteor feat from the movie was not THAT crazy,

and saran's feat at the end ,28:30 and beyond? she matches the likes of sakura's best feats and literally puts her are one of the single strongest physical characters in the entire series with that move. not something she has EVER shown in the movie/gaiden manga or in the new baruto publication.

"example: makes a normal fireball jutsu the level of a TBB,"

Ok. That is 100% Canon.

No Caption Provided

In the manga, both Obito and Madara were capable of making Fireballs that dwarfed the ten tails. Who himself, was larger than the typical mountain.

I don't know if they had mountain busting potency, but in sheer scale, fireballs how been mountain level in Naruto before.

Yes but Obito and Madara are far different then say, itachi

"in the Game Kurama can literally spam TBB like a freaking Fully Automatic rifle:"

Considering the nine tail's power and considering how small the explosions for those tailed beast bombs were, I'd say that video was completely realistic.

In fact, I believe in the fight against this ten tails form in the anime and manga, Kurama actually did spew out multiple Tailed Beast Bombs at once. You can see this in shippuden episode 363 or it's counterpart in either manga chapter 610 or 611.

again, yes he can use a good amount at once, but hes never been shown to out right Blast 10-50 of them in a row, regardless of what level of power that they each had.

To be honest, the games have a history of being more accurate to the manga series power levels then the anime has been.

for the most part yes, but a lot of things are thrown in, and were well placed in the game, but give the characters a LOT more power then they did have before. its not as large of a jump for say, sasuke or naruto sure, but when in the canon manga Rin is not even past Chunin exams sakura, but in the game she can blast a TBB in Full tailed beast mode? yea thats a HUGE power difference and puts her several tiers over where she canonically is. same with like shusui PS, itachi PS, Boruto and sarada, and ETC.

when it comes to the games everyone of those PS have extra feats from the games, including madara's, that give each a big boost too.

but again, Godzilla still godstfomps this being composite but all i meant is Anytime somebody brings up Naruto with Games feats, it just throws so many BS feats in there with it.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla in his own series composite loses, Godzilla with marvel/dc feats ( which is a cross over basically non-canon ) would win.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla in his own series composite loses, Godzilla with marvel/dc feats ( which is a cross over basically non-canon ) would win.

composite is composite. ALL Lore means just that, anywhere godzilla has ever appeared, wether comics, books, Games, Movies, tv shows, ETC

so DC comics count, as do the many video games/moveis and hell even the few godzilla books(though most of them are in japanese and have not been translated to english so i doubt anybody would bring up any feats from them)

non-canon or not composite is composite.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Non canon doesn't mean composite. HE said all lore allowed. Non canon is not lore.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha:

@chair-sama: Non canon doesn't mean composite. HE said all lore allowed. Non canon is not lore.

so lets Have Solar Answer this then and give on insite if he means composite characters(all Lore allowed, including games/movies/tv shows/ comics ETC) or if he specifically means only the movies as @merulezall seems to imply.

*side note. also out of the hundreds of threads on this page with Godzilla and people having his comic feats, why is it ONLY in the naruto thread that i see you interject with the whole "comics crossover is non canon"? just wondering.

cause at this point it seems like you are literally trying to nitpick this for no reason. ALL LORE. meaning all Lore involving Godzilla is allowed, logically people would assume any lore with godzilla, not just his movie appearances. just ironic because i dont see you pointing out that shunsui in this fight has Sussano, which is literally, not only non-cannon but by canon naruto lore, non-freaking-existant

Technically speaking, if we are talking about All Lore being different then composite, then half the Naruto team just got nerfed. Shusui? in CANON has no Sussano. so he gets bodied almost instantly, and Itachi ONLY has a half body Sussano, which he can barely use without collapsing. and since its "in their prime" he gets bodied pretty fast as the one time he used it, it lasted for all of 3 minutes before he collapsed dead. he literally gets stepped on by the several hundred foot tall creature that is godzilla.

This leaves Madara, kakashi, sasuke, and Indra.

for indra, weve seen about .5seconds of him using it in canon(in a flashback), with no feats, so its safe to assume he gets bodied pretty fast going off of canon lore. thus leaving kaakshi/madara/sasuke.

kakashi is OP but has barely a few minutes of using his DMS before hes done, so thats a quick body once that happens, and since he starts in sussano with NO BFR/PREP hes a ticking time bomb of his own death. once his sussano is gone? bodied worse then shunsui and itachi as he has NO sharingan after that.

even being composite for JUST his series, godzilla has atleast enough durability to last against that, the dudes whole pretense is that he literally devours Radiation and has in multiple movies tanked full on ACTUAL nukes and many different types of lasers/weapons of every kind. and hes not getting BFR'D.

that ONLY leaves sasuke and madara left. which should be more then enough to take him out I'm sure, but it would he a hard fight. amaterasu is cute compared to the type of heat caused by nukes and godzilla literally eats those for breakfast. now their sussano weapons are a problem for sure, they could do a good job of cutting him up pretty well.

its just odd you choose to nitpick the "all Lore" for godzilla, but dont mention the fact that hes giving Shusui a NON CANON sussano lmfao.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla stomps.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MErulezall

@chair-sama: Movies? I mean all canon lore. His actual lore with monsters and such from comics and movies alike.

Also, Shusui isn't the MVP of the team, why make an argument for him instead? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Most of the Uchiha feats that you've posted are clearly just happening inside of a Genjutsu. But you do have a point with quite a few other ones.

Especially Shisui's perfect Susanoo.

The Naruto clip you showed though, where his blast dwarfed mountains, would be perfectly reasonable considering the power scale. That was Kyuubi Mode Naruto after all. Not Kuubi chakra mode like you claimed.

Still, I'll concede that the games can be pretty inaccurate.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Didn't IDW Godzilla kill God?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Toratorn

@merulezall: you do know that there is no such thing as "non-canon Godzilla"? Every piece of official Godzilla media happens in different continuities, which are sometimes canonical to each other (Showa and Heisei series, Atari game trilogy, IDW Prime series) and sometimes are standalone. Marvel Godzilla is as canon as every other Godzilla.

And yeah, Godzilla has a planet busting feat (not one even), which places his way above anyone in Narutoverse already. Thats not from Marvel, and Marvel Godzilla isn't even strongest Godzilla around.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla drop kicks the verse into oblivion.

Dem drop kicks rival MCU Cap's motorcycle flips.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist: Completely forgot about that. Although I think he just beats them in a basketball match.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto vaporizes him with Bijuudama

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldnt shuishi solo.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: I understand Marvel godzilla isn't the strongest, however marvel godzilla is a cross over. I'm pretty sure cross overs are non canon......

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: that comic with marvel godzilla is canon

the problem is that godzilla-fanbyos wank the hell out of that issue

nothing spectacular happened there - since the avengers were more concerned with crowd control than fighting godzilla

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Ah, for me I never counted cross overs, because venom owned supes and so on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chair-sama: Well, I honestly was thinking IDW comics, shows, movies, and if he had any books. If you guys feel godzilla needs to be toned down or up then replace his IDW comics with marvel's and dc's intake on Godzilla. I just thought the Uchihas had different weaponry to bring to the fight, but with them being in that magical shell would grant them the defense long enough to apply such powers to the beast.