#1  Edited By Sy8000  Online
No Caption Provided

Characters:

• All are Non-edo.
  • Pain Arc Naruto.
  • Jiraiya doesn't start in Sage Mode.
  • Kakashi has one Sharingan.
  • Kate Summit Sasuke.
  • Might Guy is pre-eight gate and cannot use eighth gate.
  • Danzo starts with his left arm released and all of his eyes are healthy and usable. No Kotamatsukami.
  • None of the other Paths are helping Deva Pain.

Rules:

• No edo tensei.
  • All characters get full rest after each fight.
  • Standard gear.
  • In character.
  • Random encounters.
  • Win by any means.
  • They start 100 feet apart for each fight.
  • Fights take place here:
No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Sy8000  Online

I know Jash made one of these but it was a bit too unbalanced for me.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

A) Naruto

B) Kakashi

C) Orochimaru

D) Kakazu and Sasori

E) Ononki

F) Deva

G) Kabuto

H) Tobirama probably outlasts him

From there, it goes:

Naruto beats Kakashi

Orochimaru beats the team

Deva Path beats Ononki

Kabuto beats Tobirama

Then:

Naruto beats Orochimaru

Deva Path beats Kabuto

And finally:

Deva Path beats Naruto

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama will end up on top in my opinion.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sy8000  Online

Just to be clear, Naruto doesn't start in Sage Mode.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mije_101

@deathhero61 said:

Tobirama will end up on top in my opinion.

I agree with this, very good brackets though. Glad you left out an obvious victor in Hashirama (and also Itachi to avoid the solo king totsuka blitzes comments). You made it nice and competitive, kudos.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sy8000  Online

@mije_101 said:

I agree with this, very good brackets though. Glad you left out an obvious victor in Hashirama (and also Itachi to avoid the solo king totsuka blitzes comments). You made it nice and competitive, kudos.

Thanks. I tried to make it as balanced as possible.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Backing Guy at the end of the day. With gates he's by far the fastest character, and has more than enough damage output to put down any of the other shinobi.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing Guy at the end of the day. With gates he's by far the fastest character, and has more than enough damage output to put down any of the other shinobi.

He can't maintain 7th Gate for long and Orochimaru can spam that body shedding move.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juiceboks  Moderator

@comicstooge: He doesn't need 7th gate to beat Oro, most of his regeneration jutsu are related to cutting damage. He doesn't have any blunt force durability showings to suggest he'd be able to tank Morning Peacock. And it's not like Oro is fast enough to tag Guy with anything.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: He doesn't need 7th gate to beat Oro, most of his regeneration jutsu are related to cutting damage. He doesn't have any blunt force durability showings to suggest he'd be able to tank Morning Peacock. And it's not like Oro is fast enough to tag Guy with anything.

Hmmm, true.

Maybe Guy might take it.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kgb725

Either the second Hokage or Nagato

Avatar image for zoros_broken_swords
Zoros_Broken_Swords

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND 1:

Naruto vs. Jiraiya///Deidara vs. Kakashi///Orochimaru vs. Might Guy///Kakuzu & Sasori vs. Danzo

Kisame vs. Onoki///Gaara vs. Deva Pain///Kabuto vs. Tsunade & Third Mizukage///Sasuke vs. Tobirama

ROUND 2:

Naruto vs. Kakashi///Orochimaru vs. Kakuzu & Sasori///Onoki vs. Deva Pain///Tsunade & Mizukage vs. Tobirama

SEMIFINALS

Naruto vs. Kakuzu & Sasori///Deva Pain vs. Tobirama

CHAMPIONSHIP

Naruto vs. Tobirama

Tobirama takes it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sy8000  Online

@kgb725 said:

Either the second Hokage or Nagato

It's not Nagato, it's the single Path of Pain.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama or Guy.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Nagato is Pain and yes I know it's the Deva Path

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sy8000  Online

@kgb725 said:

@highaccuser: Nagato is Pain and yes I know it's the Deva Path

Okay, just clarifying.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sy8000  Online

@sophia89 said:

@highaccuser: I assume Danzo's can't use shisui's eye and Orochimaru has both of his arms, correct?

Yes.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@comicstooge: How does Naruto beat Orochimaru?

Superior physicals, better damage output etc. Orochimaru would get slaughtered by a Rasenshuriken.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@comicstooge said:
@sophia89 said:

Superior physicals, better damage output etc. Orochimaru would get slaughtered by a Rasenshuriken.

He survived a BB from 4 tailed Naruto without full use of his arms and his host body near it's limits. Also remember he can keep puking himself out with a new body.

Without SM Naruto won't use RS at the start, and at that point of time he can only make 5-6 clones if he wants to gather Sage energy.

Although I can see Naruto taking it if he can enter SM.

He didn't survive a TBB. He even stated getting hit by it would outright kill him.

He summoned a Triple Rashōmon to absorb most of the impact.

An RS would shred him. If he pukes out, he'd still be getting hit by the infinite number of microscopic wind blades.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sophia89: Tsunade has nowhere near the striking power Guy possesses. And all Oro was suffering from at the time was having his arms sealed. Not to mention Guy is well faster than the Sannin, and won't get tagged by anything Oro can dish out.

Also Oro didn't tank the bijuu bomb, he went underground to escape.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Overwarrior2

honestly i think Jiraiya is still stronger than Naruto at this point.

Heres the thing, since neither has prep or starts in Sage mode neither will be able to use it. Without that Naruto cant use Rasenshuriken. Take away that Jiraiya stomps him. And Jiraiya has been proven to be one of the most intellegent characters, he will notice a shadow clone gathering sage energy, and will quickly eliminate it. At this point skill wise Jiraiya is in a whole different league, as he has 4 chakra natures etc. Theres a reason him and itachi have highest total rating in handbook

(BTW even the pains said the if Jiraiya knew their secret he would have won), Naruto knew, and still only won due to PIS (Deva just using almighty pull allowing him to take out all but 1), Transforming into 8 tails kyuubi, and having his Father release him.

Jiraiya is by far the most underrated character imo. He had no weakness other than women, Could defend Genjutsu, Was rated a 5 in tajutsu and ninjustu. And his toad summons were utilized perfectly.

So im going

Round 1: Jiraiya, Kakashi, Might Guy, Kakazu/ Sasori, Onoki, Deva Pain, Tsunade/ Mizukage, Tobirama

Round 2: Jiraiya, Might Guy, Onoki,Tobirama

Round 3: Jiraiya will outlast 7th gate vs Tobirama

Winner : Tobirama. I mean he invented shadow clones, and teleportation jutsu. He is the closest one to Madara and Hashirama.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where is the solo king?

he solos everyone obviously

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sy8000  Online

bump

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A : Naruto - Naruto can enter sage mode faster and will win

B: Kakashi - I'm assuming that this is war arc kakashi if it is kakashi wins deidara .

C: Guy - One word . Seventh-gate

D: Kakuzu and Sasori - Danzos izanagi will get used up by kakuzus four elements and together with sasori they win in a close fight .

E: Ohnoki : Hmmmmm tough one but i see ohnoki flying and dust particle kisame .

F: Deva Pain : Chibaku Tensei

G : Kabuto : Sage mode cold survive against ems sasuke and edo itachi for quite long

H: Tobirama : I see tobirama taking this quite easily .

Next round :

I : Naruto - sage mode naruto can beat kakashi i guess but tough one even tho kakashi can do kamui many times during war ... Naruto probably spam shadow clone to tire kakashi's kamui

J: Guy - in a verry tough fight . guy needs to destroy kakuzu hearts 4 times and easily can win sasori . He takes this but harder due to kakuzu

K: Ohnoki - 9/10 . Deva path pain is strong but ohnoki can dust particle style most of his attacks and can probably win .

L: Tobirama - Super tough but tobirama's great amount of chakara will make up and help him eventually take down sage mode kabuto .

next round :

M: Guy : super tough but i see guy winning this merely tho

N: wow i see this happening either way :/ I guess i'll go with ohnoki

Finals : Ohnoki vs Guy - I see guy dodging all of ohnokis dust particle and ending it with Asakujaku or hirudora

Ultimate winner: Guy

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw sorry but how did u make this bracket XD I wanna try it too :)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Sy8000  Online

@kcminato said:

Btw sorry but how did u make this bracket XD I wanna try it too :)

I used this.

http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Just_Banter

Naruto

Kakashi

Guy

Danzo

Onoki

Deva Pain

Kabuto (if Kabutomaru)

Tobirama

Then I guess:

Naruto

Guy

Deva Pain

Tobi

Semi's:

Guy

Tobi

Then Guy wins.

Didn't think too hard, but it looks decent.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:
@comicstooge said:
@sophia89 said:
@comicstooge said:
@sophia89 said:

He survived a BB from 4 tailed Naruto without full use of his arms and his host body near it's limits. Also remember he can keep puking himself out with a new body.

Without SM Naruto won't use RS at the start, and at that point of time he can only make 5-6 clones if he wants to gather Sage energy.

Although I can see Naruto taking it if he can enter SM.

He didn't survive a TBB. He even stated getting hit by it would outright kill him.

He summoned a Triple Rashōmon to absorb most of the impact.

An RS would shred him. If he pukes out, he'd still be getting hit by the infinite number of microscopic wind blades.

I didn't mean he straight out tanked it, I meant he survived it as in he saw it reacted to and used an effective method to save himself.

Without SM Naruto can't use RS at that point of time without hurting himself and draining out fast. And going that close to Orochimaru to guarantee a hit might be a bad idea.

Although like I said if Naruto enters SM I can see him taking it.

Fair point. I'd argue clone spamming and tactics would allow him to get in Sage Mode before Orochimaru could take him down.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#38  Edited By BlueLantern1995

I'm gonna assume this is Sasuke EMS and not current Sasuke. And that Kakashi is War Arc Kakashi.

Naruto vs Jiraya = Naruto wins. He has greater use of Sage Mode and his Wind Style RasenShuriken is something you don't want to mess around with.

Deidera vs Kakashi = While a very close fight I have to say I think Kakashi wins.

Orochimaru vs Might Guy = While some will say Might Guy wins I personally believe Orochimaru wins. Why you ask? Orochimaru is a researcher and so will know how the technique works. He will then know that he just needs to not die until Might Guy has gotten out of 7th gate. Orochimaru then kills him.

Kakuzu and Sasori vs Danzo = Team wins. Without Shisui's eye Danzo would lose in my opinion but with it he wins. Danzo still will give one heck of a fight though.

Kisame vs Onoki = Gonna have to go with Kisame winning this one. Onoki may be very powerful but his back is just to much of a weakness. Plus Kisame has various ways he could win. Probably extremely close, but gotta go with Kisame.

Gaara vs Deva Path = Deva wins. Don't see how Deva could lose. Scratch that Deva can't lose. To much of a power level difference between the 2.

Kabuto vs Tsunade and Third Mizukage = Since Lord 3rd Mizukage's abilities are unknown gonna venture a guess he means either Lord 4th Mizukage(3 tails Jinchuiki Yagura) or Lord 5th Mizukage(Mei). In the end though I don't think it matters as Kabuto wins no matter who Tsunade's partner is.

Sasuke vs Tobirama = Again going to assume this is EMS Sasuke and not current one. In that case Tobirama takes the win with all his versatile abilities, speed, ingenuity, and cunning. Plus he can bring back a dead person if necessary to help whoop Sasuke's a$$ if he can't himself(and to make it clear I think Tobirama can whoop his a$$ even without help).

ROUND 2:

Naruto vs Kakashi = Naruto wins. Shouldn't have to explain this that much. Naruto is in a different League than Kakashi. Its that simple.

Orochimaru vs Kakuzu and Sasori = Gonna have to say I think Orochimaru wins. While a close fight in my opinion, Orochimaru can always resort to reviving some powerhouse to help him win. To be honest at the outset he was one of the favorites to win.

Kisame vs Deva = Deva wins. Kisame needs to be able to hit Deva in order to win and because of Deva's abilities that is impossible compared to Deva whose attacks can always connect. Deva can't lose this one in my opinion.

Kabuto vs Tobirama = A fight I'd very much like to see. In the end as much as I want to say Tobirama wins(as I'm a major fanboy of his). I can't really do that. I say Kabuto wins. He has a greater mastery of Reanimation and has to many different abilities for Tobirama to overcome. And Tobirama's usual edge(Intelligence) isn't an edge as Kabuto is also extremely good in this regard as well.

ROUND 3:

Naruto vs Orochimaru = While an extremely close fight probably gonna go with Orochimaru wins. Orochimaru is cunning, intelligent, and has the reanimation technique pretty hard combo to beat.

Deva vs Kabuto = Kabuto is extremely powerful and with Tayuya's Genjutsu in my opinion, Kabuto wins. Kabuto also has Reanimation, Cunning and Intelligence. And also did I mention he is a Sage who can keep Sage mode going almost indefinitely due to Jugo's kekkei Genkai?

ROUND 4:

Orochimaru vs Kabuto = Kinda funny how these 2 are the finalists. Both have the same edges and are extremely powerful. In the end though I believe the grand champion to be Kabuto. The simple reason is Kabuto's body can use Sage Mode while Orochimaru's can't. Even if Orochimaru could, he can't use it for almost an indefinite amount of time but Kabuto can.

So the winner of the Naruto bracket is Kabuto Yakushi.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Sy8000  Online
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@sophia89:

PTS she didn't cause noticeable fissures just by flicking her fingers, and she's only caused decent sized craters with actual punches. Guy is able to go to h2h against Kisame without gates, and morning peacock can cover a city block sized body of water just by the shockwaves. Oro tanking a few of her punches is nowhere near comparable.

I don't recall that, even so Oro has a rather large pain tolerance considering he's been bisected and smiled it off. Whatever condition he had inhibiting his performance was mainly a detriment to his jutsu ability rather than his damage threshold. The jump from Tsunade's punches to gated Gai's is quite large.

Neither Manda or the Hydra are fast enough to tag him either, and a Hirudora will take them both out anyway. Hell even morning Peacock is enough.

Alright. Won't help him against a faster and smarter opponent than Naruto.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

@highaccuser Okay didn't see the Kage Summit bit on Sasuke my bad(doesn't change much though still the same result). I recommend you edit Opening post to include the nerfs to each character like Danzo having no use of Shisui's eye(cause that is not explained at all in OP) and Reanimation is also not mentioned anywhere.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sy8000  Online

@jashro44 @night4345 thoughts?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jashro44

I think its between Kabuto, Pain, and the second hokage.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2