Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wut

Left Bracket 1st Round

1. Jiraiya vs Obito

2. Itachi vs Danzo

3. (Is this all six Pains or just Deva?)

4. Naruto (This is the first version of Kyuubi Mode right? The one without the coat?) vs 5 Kage

Right Bracket 1st Round

5. Minato vs Kabuto (I assume summoning the dead is a no go.)

6. Killer Bee vs Deidara

7. Hmmm Kisame vs Orchimaru (Again, I assume summoning the dead is a no go.)

8. Might Guy/Kakashi vs Sasori/Kakuzu

Left Bracket 2nd round

9. Itachi vs Jiraiya

10. Naruto vs Pending

Right Bracket 2nd Round

11. Minato vs Killer Bee (Hm, Tough one, killer can shoot bombs, but Minato can teleport bombs. I wonder how much damage base Minato could do to Bijuu form Killer though. I am iffy on this one.)

12. Kisame vs Might Guy/Kakashi

Left Bracket Semi-Finales

13. Pending vs Itachi

Right Bracket Semi-Finales

14. Killer Bee vs Might Guy/Kakashi (Eight Gates + Kumai)

Finales

15. Might Guy/Kakashi vs Pending.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: All 6 paths are present. And yea this is naruto when he could switch between KCM or sage mode.

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Kakashi is this? With both Obito MS eyes? And if so why is he not alone? Which Guy is this also? Perma 8-9 gates open? And if so why is he not alone to?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Kakashi is this? With both Obito MS eyes? And if so why is he not alone? Which Guy is this also? Perma 8-9 gates open? And if so why is he not alone to?

Kakashi has one sharingan as stated in the OP, Might guy can open to whatever gates he would open in character.

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@whiteportion said:

Kakashi has one sharingan as stated in the OP, Might guy can open to whatever gates he would open in character.

So we're following his Character which means he wouldn't use gates that could kill him?

naknoemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I don't see anyone here beating the 5 kages.

Itachi vs 5 Kages semifinals, 5 Kages wins.

Minato vs Oroch other Semifinals, Minato wins.

So this would be Minato versus 5 kages, and I put 5 kages as winners.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might Guy with 8 gates curbs everybody.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd say Pain wins overall.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator
Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cerberus369616

Left Bracket 1st Round

1. Jiraiya vs Obito

2. Itachi vs Danzo

3. Sasuke vs Pain

4. Naruto vs 5 Kage

Right Bracket 1st Round

5. Minato vs Kabuto

6. Killer Bee vs Deidara

7. Kisame vs Orchimaru

8. Might Guy/Kakashi vs Sasori/Kakuzu

Left Bracket 2nd round

9. Itachi vs Obito

10. 5 Kage vs Pain

Right Bracket 2nd Round

11. Minato vs Killer Bee

12. Kisame vs Might Guy/Kakashi

Left Bracket Semi-Finales

13. Pain vs Obito

Right Bracket Semi-Finales

14. Minato vs Might Guy/Kakashi

Finales

15. Might Guy/Kakashi vs Pain

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Eh, Guy knows how to counter the Sharingan, forced Itachi and Kisame to retreat without even revealing any upper gates, one shot Kisame in 7th gate, and nearly killed Juubi Madara solo with 8 gates only losing because he broke his leg blowing a hole in Madaras chest.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@themagicstik: Guy didn't really "force" Itachi and Kisame to retreat, Itachi just knew it would be completely unnecessary to start a big fight at that moment. Guy's way of countering the Sharingan is not only not at all foolproof, but also known by Itachi since he said it out loud. Itachi could take advantage of this rather easily. Guy in character won't go 8th gate in every fight, in fact it's more likely he won't go 8th gate in any of these fights since it will..ya know..kill him.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Left side:

Obito and Itachi face off but I think a healthy Itachi can take this.

Itachi and Pain are in the finals but the 6 paths is just too much and there is a reason he was head of the akatski.

Right side:

Comes down to Minato vs Guy and Kakashi. 8 gates is too fast for even Minato if it comes to that so no matter what they got this.

Final Fight:

Again 8 gates is too much for anybody on this list so Guy and Kakashi take this.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMagicStik

@juiceboks: Itachi, Obito, and Madara all verbally acknowledged the power of Guy and were wary of him. Madara himself called Guy the best Taijutsu user he had ever seen and Guy got hits off on Madara before 8 gates, hits that nobody besides Madara could tank. Guy one shot Kisame who was Itachis partner and one of the stronger members of Akatsuki and definitely one of the most durable. Itachi also didn't want to 2v1 Jiraiya so he's definitely not the ultimate ninja everybody likes to think he is.

Oh and Guy isn't even solo he has Kakashi for back up.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By brainstorm01

itachi is healthy that means he wins this

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@themagicstik

Itachi, Obito, and Madara all verbally acknowledged the power of Guy and were wary of him. Madara himself called Guy the best Taijutsu user he had ever seen

No one is doubting Guy's skill, and I agree he's a better taijutsu user than Itachi. But he can't effectively counter Tsukoyomi or the Dusk Crow Genjutsu which doesn't require eye contact in the first place.

Itachi was able to keep up with Kurama Cloak Naruto and Killer B so it's not like he'll get oneshotted outside of the 8 gates (which again Guy isn't likely to use in the first place). Guy isn't Jiraiya, and he has no counter for genjutsu which Itachi uses often enough to be considered his go to move. And knowing how powerful Guy can be I doubt he would waste any time trying to fight him in other ways.

Kakashi can just go down to genjutsu as well like he did in all their encounters, or sealed into Itachi's Susanoo (which doesn't hurt him anymore).

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheMagicStik

@juiceboks: I'm not sure how Itachi is supposed to pull off Tsukiyomi with Guy's sharingan counter tech, it's not like Itachi can compete with 7th gate speed let alone 8th gate. A genjutsu like the Dusk Crow tech might work on Naruto who was never skilled with dealing with genjutsu but Guy has experience with genjutsu and dispelling it so I strongly doubt a tech like that would work on Guy.

Itachi will be severely pressured by the 1v2 so he won't have time for prolonged tech like Susanoo not that Guy couldn't destroy it. Guy can basically counter the majority of Itachi's tech and one shot him with a single daytime tiger and superior speed.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: I'm not sure how Itachi is supposed to pull off Tsukiyomi with Guy's sharing an counter tech, it's not like Itachi can compete with 7th gate speed let alone 8th gate. A genjutsu like the Dusk Crow tech might work on Naruto who was never skilled with dealing with genjutsu but Guy has experience with genjutsu and dispelling it so I strongly doubt a tech like that would work on Guy.

Guy can basically counter the majority of Itachi's tech and one shot him with a single daytime tiger and superior speed.

Guy's "counter" for Itachi is just looking at his feet instead of his eyes. That won't work on the Dusk Crow because it doesn't require eye contact in the first place. Guy can't dispel genjutsu unless he did it very recently..he can only try to avoid getting caught in the first place.

He's not fast enough to blitz Itachi outside of the 8th Gate and Itachi can catch Gai in a genjutsu at the beginning of the fight. He can use his crow clones to avoid the first blow and then it's over for Gai.

HAVICKGREEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Itachi, Gai, Kakashi and Obito fanorism now a days is horrible.

This fight is unfair with Gai/Kakashi same team

Ima be boosie and say Minato wins it all. Because he kills everyone before they can preform a jutsu

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

#23  Edited By RolandAlderas

@themagicstik: Itachi actually never wants to fight anyone from the leaf village. He ran from Guy and Jiraiya simply because he didn't have the time to fight them nor did he actually want to cause any harm to the leaf village or it's people.

@jashro44: Would Gai be brought back after he used the eight gates in one of his previous matches? .

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheMagicStik

@juiceboks: Kisame (who went even with Killer Bee previously who even you stated went even with Itachi speedwise) got blitzed by Guy and Madara with Juubi got blitzed by 7th gate Guy.

Guy was able to dispell the jutsu that put everybody to sleep during the Chunin exams. There's no reason to believe Itachi's crow tech is more powerful and thus undispellable please don't try to say otherwise, genjutsu besides Tsukiyomi and Izanami is used mainly to get rid of fodder or morons.

I don't see how a couple clones could stop a 7th or 8th gate rampage and I doubt he could get many off once Guy starts his assault.

Really Guy is the fastest character in Naruto, he's the best Taijutsu expert, and he has trained all of his life to counter somebody with a sharingan and skill in genjutsu. Itachi is powerful but Guy can beat him at least 7/10 7/8.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Would Gai be brought back after he used the eight gates in one of his previous matches? .

I'll say no.

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

@jashro44 said:

@rolandalderas said:

I'll say no.

With that, I don't think Gai will make it to the finals then.

Itachi wins this IMO

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I don't think it really matters honestly the only people he might use 8 for are Itachi or Pain and he will only meet them in the finals.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Itachi.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@themagicstik said:

@juiceboks: Kisame who went even with Killer Bee previously got blitzed by Guy and Madara with Juubi got blitzed by 7th gate Guy.

Guy was able to dispell the jutsu that put everybody to sleep during the Chunin exams. There's no reason to believe Itachi's crow tech is more powerful and thus undispellable please don't try to say otherwise, genjutsu besides Tsukiyomi and Izanami is used mainly to get rid of fodder or morons.

I don't see how a couple clones could stop a 7th or 8th gate rampage and I doubt he could get many off once Guy starts his assault.

Really Guy is the fastest character in Naruto, he's the best Taijutsu expert, and he has trained all of his life to counter somebody with a sharingan and skill in genjutsu. Itachi is powerful but Guy can beat him at least 7/10 7/8.

He only went even with B because he was leeching off of his chakra. He ended up getting blitzed and oneshotted by A and B's Double Lariat. Guy didn't blitz Kisame, he just straight overpowered him and he didn't blitz 10 tails Madara with the 7th Gate either.

So did Kakashi but that didn't mean squat against Itachi's genjutsu. Obviously Itachi's genjutsu is more powerful otherwise Guy wouldnt have had to come up with that strategy to fight him int the first place. Only fodder and morons? What does that make Kakashi then? Why would Dusk Crow be so weak to the point where Guy would be able to easily dispel it? Now you're just making stuff up.

Why would Guy go straight for his 7th Gate in the first place? He didn't even use Daytime Tiger against Kisame until the end of the fight. Itachi on the other hand has and would go for genjutsu right off the bat, and since he knows Guy is gonna try and avoid Tsukoyomi he'll just use the Dusk Crow and be done with it.

Yea and that somebody was owned by Itachi more than once..what does that have to do with this? Guy can't counter genjutsu on Itachi's level and neither can Kakashi.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Itachi.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

Going with Itachi.

i'm rooting for him too

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Guy didn't blitz Kisame but he caught up to him and intercepted Kisame over a great distance even though Kisame had a water speed boost. Guy could have blitzed him but he decided to make a dynamic entrance instead. Guy most certainly blitzed Madara read chapter 667 I'd link the scan but I'm on mobile.

Guy came up with the strat to counter the sharingan entirely and for Kakashi specifically not Itachis crow genjutsu which I'm like 90% sure he has only used on Naruto. On Kakashi and Sasuke he used Tsukiyomi and on Kabuto he used Izanami and like I said those are the only two truly useful genjutsu displayed In the series that work on people other than fodder who don't know how to dispell genjutsu. Can you prove me wrong?

Once again Dusk Crow =/= win which is probably why he prefers to use Tsukiyomi against experts. Guy uses gates based on urgency, he knows how powerful Itachi is and 7 gates isn't much of a stress on Guy so I'm gonna assume he will use it.

Kakashi tried to match Itachis Mangekyo with his 3 tomo, completely different fight than Guy vs Itachi would be. Guys tech is to counter Sharingan just because Itachi is better than Kakashi doesn't mean that Guys tech would be less effective. Tsukiyomi won't work on Guy who won't match Itachis Gaze. Izanami>Tsukiyomi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dusk Crows, that's the story of this fight.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Guy didn't blitz Kisame but he caught up to him and intercepted Kisame over a great distance even though Kisame had a water speed boost. Guy could have blitzed him but he decided to make a dynamic entrance instead. Guy most certainly blitzed Madara read chapter 667 I'd link the scan but I'm on mobile.

Guy came up with the strat to counter the sharingan entirely and for Kakashi specifically not Itachis crow genjutsu which I'm like 90% sure he has only used on Naruto. On Kakashi and Sasuke he used Tsukiyomi and on Kabuto he used Izanami and like I said those are the only two truly useful genjutsu displayed In the series that work on people other than fodder who don't know how to dispell genjutsu. Can you prove me wrong?

Once again Dusk Crow =/= win which is probably why he prefers to use Tsukiyomi against experts. Guy uses gates based on urgency, he knows how powerful Itachi is and 7 gates isn't much of a stress on Guy so I'm gonna assume he will use it.

Kakashi tried to match Itachis Mangekyo with his 3 tomo, completely different fight than Guy vs Itachi would be. Guys tech is to counter Sharingan just because Itachi is better than Kakashi doesn't mean that Guys tech would be less effective. Tsukiyomi won't work on Guy who won't match Itachis Gaze. Izanami>Tsukiyomi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dusk Crows, that's the story of this fight.

Of course he did but that doesn't mean he could've blitzed Kisame, he might have been able to but he didn't. Guy punched and kicked Madara but there was no indication that Madara couldn't react to him. He didn't really need to as a Midday Tiger didn't even leave a scratch on him. Not to mention Guy couldn't move after exerting himself to that point and would have died if Rock Lee didn't rescue him. There is no way Guy is exerting himself to that point right off the bat.

He did use it on Naruto, and it works completely differently than Kabuto's genjutsu which by the way was only effective on ONE named ninja. Hell even Sakura was able to dispel it..obviously it wasn't that powerful if an average Genin was able to resist it. Itachi's mastery of genjutsu is obviously more potent than Kabuto's(at that point anyway) so you can't just assume Dusk Crow is as weak as the feather illusion. Especially since Part 2 Naruto learned how to dispel genjutsu and was still affected by the technique.

Yes it does, and if not that then Tsukoyomi would. He wouldn't use it right off the bat in character, not even against Itachi.

Yea I know, but you brought up Guy training for Kakashi like that meant something. Yes it would..because it's horribly flawed to begin with. Not only that but Itachi knows that's how he would fight and could make Guy look at his eyes with his clones. Itachi is a genius after all..the notion that he could outsmart Guy is far from improbable.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprised no one thinks naruto is a contender.....

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: @juiceboks:

1. Guy did not catch up to kisame on his own. Bee threw him with jinchuriki strength as well.

2. Nor did he outright blitz kisame like kcm naruto did. Kisame fired both the thousand sharks and the giant shark missile first, and guy replied.

3. Itachi and kisame were already retreating, because the didn't want to fight. Itachi's motive was warning danzo.

4. Nothing suggests resisting rookie kabuto's genjutsu, which pre-ts sakura and shikamaru were able resist easily, means you can also break out of itachi's, which when used with a fake body, post ts naruto with specialised training from jiraya wasn't able to break.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess Im gonna have to play the roll of Naruto fanboy here. No one exept Minato, 7+ Gated Guy, and maybe Itachi can even tag Naruto in this state. The five Kage are too slow and with senjutsu Naruto can probably match Tsunade and A's physical strength.

This is how fast Naruto is and A is just a watered down version of the Third. Naruto already proved to be stronger. Then there's the fact that this was just a clone. He created around 10 clones and each of his clones were easily Kage level. That means that each Kage will be fighting two opponents that both have equal or superior strength. None of the Kage are tanking this...

And then theres the miniature Rasenshuriken and the absorbtion rasengan.

Naruto is definitely beating Pain again with an upgrade and Itachi would fall as well because he has low Chakra reserves.

So he will make it to the finals and beat anyone on the other side.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1up

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol odd time for this to be bumped but I wanted to give my thoughts anyway.

Round 1:

Jiraiya vs Obito - Obito was physically even with Kakashi including in speed so blitzing is an option. Even ignoring that there's no real way for Jiraiya to touch Obito unless he uses Frog Song, which takes too long.

Itachi vs Danzo - Danzo's only ever resisted Genjutsu from Sasuke which we made clear was weaker than Itachi's, so it doesn't seem like he can resist Genjutsu.

Pain vs Sasuke - Without prior knowledge Sasuke has no way of contending with Pain. He wouldn't know to take out Human Path so all the pains could just heal from all his attacks and Preta Path could absorb them all. Sasuke doesn't have the feats to tank Shinra Tensei and he'd get dragged out of Susanoo. Aside from that Sasuke is just too outclassed in raw power.

Naruto vs 5 Kage - KCM Naruto is the perfect counter for the Kages. He has shadow clones that make numbers less of an issue and they can fight on par with Kages as proven against the Third Raikage. Naruto has ways of beating them all alone. He's faster than the Raikage as proven when they fought, outclasses him in strength and actually has versatility. Onoki, Tsunade and Mizukage get blitzed. Onoki might not but he doesn't have the feats to react to a Rasenshuriken. Rasenshurikens would also take down Gaara.

Minato vs Kaubto - Minato also has Sage Mode and should have the advantage up close given he's more skilled and has teleportation.

Killer Bee vs Deidara - Deidara barely reacted to Sasuke and was amazed by his speed so IMO anyone faster than Sasuke can blitz Deidara, which Bee is by a significant margin. Even ignoring that Deidara has no answer for Bijuu bombs.

Kisame vs Orochimaru - Oro has no way of combating him within the water dome and he'd get drained.

Might Guy and Kakshi vs Kakuzu and Sasori - lol do I need to explain this?

Round 2:

Itachi vs Obtio - Obito has never shown the ability to resist that level of Genjutsu, and Itachi's faster.

Pain vs Naruto - Without starting in Sage Mode, there's no reason Pain couldn't just do what he did before - pull him over and have Preta Path drain him. KCM isn't stronger than Sage Mode by feats so Preta could restrain him just fine and without the negative effects of absorption this wouldn't backfire.

Minato vs Killer Bee - He's already proven faster and more skilled and with teleportation he should be able to get Bee in an unfortunate position like he did before.

Kakashi and Might Guy vs Kisame - Guy already beat him and there's no reason he wouldn't again.

Round 3:

Pain vs Itachi - Rinnegan sees through Genjutsu and Itachi would waste a lot of energy trying. Actually Itachi would waste a lot of energy in general misusing his attacks on Pain without prior knowledge while one good Shinra Tensei would end Itachi.

Minato vs Kakashi and Might Guy - Guy doesn't have speed feats to avoid getting blitzed without gates and Karachi isn't fast enough to stop him. Minato is significantly faster than Kakashi and can teleport around all of his attacks and Sage Mode makes it worse if he uses that.

Final:

Pain vs Minato - Shared vision will counter teleportation tactics and he lacks the means to hurt Asura Pain or the summons unless he opens with Sage Mode which he wouldn't, and Deva Path vastly outstrips him in power and can one-shot.

So Pain wins.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@highaccuser:

Itachi vs Danzo - Danzo's only ever resisted Genjutsu from Sasuke which we made clear was weaker than Itachi's, so it doesn't seem like he can resist Genjutsu.

I believe you meant to highlight Itachi instead of Danzo. Lol