Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Itachus17

@yarva:

I'll say again, WW has planetary TP resistance

I think he was just talking about her offensive TP, not that Ino's TP would work on Wonder Woman(XD).

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: she can't be defeated by telepathy, but she can't win by telepathy either.

You keep saying that she has planetary TP, but show no feats to back them up.

WonderWoman can probably take all of them one on one, but defeating an army stronger than her own, with a huge array of abilities, flawless teamwork, and two characters that can tank nearly anything she throws at him, they're not going to fall as easily as you're claiming.

She doesn't have any way to put Naruto down for good, and while Naruto has a few ways to kill her, She's too fast.

That's why I made the thread. They are really close in power and durability. But she can't defeat all of them by herself

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: she can't be defeated by telepathy, but she can't win by telepathy either.

You keep saying that she has planetary TP, but show no feats to back them up.

WonderWoman can probably take all of them one on one, but defeating an army stronger than her own, with a huge array of abilities, flawless teamwork, and two characters that can tank nearly anything she throws at him, they're not going to fall as easily as you're claiming.

She doesn't have any way to put Naruto down for good, and while Naruto has a few ways to kill her, She's too fast.

That's why I made the thread. They are really close in power and durability. But she can't defeat all of them by herself

• I disagree. Most shinobi can't get out of regular genjutsu let alone actual telepathy.
  • No. I keep saying she has planetary TP resistance and you keep misunderstanding me.
  • I think that army can become hers if she wants it to.
  • She doesn't have a way to put him down? Besides killing him? I've seen 700 episodes and they never mentioned him being immortal.
  • What ways does Naruto have to kill her. Not genjutsu since he doesn't use it. Not strength since she is stronger. Not overwhelming her with speed since she is faster. Not with blasts since she's tanked omega beams...so how?
sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: basic genjutsu are easy to break out of. It's just that when Genjutsu masters come in, they can't counter their skill in genjutsu. Don't forget that none of the shinobi (save for a few genin) were caught in Kabuto's genjutsu. When she uses her TP against characters who have dealt with such before. Besides, even if she can, what's stopping Naruto, Sasuke, or Ino from breaking them out?

Strength wise, Naruto can lift a mountain Golem with half of his power in the last. That's 20 million tons on his back and requires 40 million tons of force to do. He then lifted him and threw him through an abandoned city, which was arguably 5 times bigger, which requires 200 million tons of force to do. Far greater than Wonder Woman's lifting feat of throwing an aircraft carrier into orbit, which required 100 million tons of force to do.

And I mean Hax. His magnet Rasengan will paralyze her, giving him the opening to finish her off.

The Gudodamas deconstruct on a subatomic level

He can tear her apart with a Gudodama rasenshuriken.

These are just a few examples of how he can kill her.

Unless she decapitates him, I'm pretty sure Naruto can heal from whatever she throws at him. He has an arm made of senju cells, so his healing only increased.

Decapitation is the only real way she can finish him off.

And Naruto can't tag her with the attack that'll finish her.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

• Shinobi always fall easy prey to genjutsu. Only the better ones get out.
  • When did Naruto ever lift 20 million tons?
  • When did Naruto have Rasengan? At the end of the show? Isn't this scenario taking place in the time of the 4th great ninja war?
  • WW can dodge the rasenshuriken since it's not faster than omega beams
  • Decapitation has been a way she's dealt with enemies. If she sees that he regenerates, it's probable that she could do that.
Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman can take out Supergirl so that alone says something. I can see her beating Naruto verse if we don't count genjutsu.

But most of the amazons can be taken down by fodder ninja. Even fodder ninja in Naruto are faster than Amazons as you see even since the first episode of Naruto ninjas could jump from building to building faster than Tarzan. Amazons are known for great strength but speed is everything.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By sladerulez

@yarva: I just gave an example of random shinobi resisting Genjutsu. Along with a few ways they can get out.

This is Hokage Naruto. And Adult Sasuke. Not War arc.

I just said, he did it on the last.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: in the last, Toneri sent a mountain Golem to attack them, and he just threw him away with the Kurama avatar.

Besides, he did stop Toneri, a moon level opponent, with less than half of his power.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: not to mention Naruto can just add on to their numbers, making thousands upon thousands of Kage Bunshin. There was a couple thousand shinobi already there. Add his clones who can use his jutsus and abilities, then what's stopping him from attacking WW with Rasenshurikens in every direction.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdragonfly9: she can beat most of them, but not all of them.

She'd probably lose to Juudara and dies at Kaguya

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Itachus17

@superdragonfly9:

Wonder Woman can take out Supergirl so that alone says something. I can see her beating Naruto verse if we don't count genjutsu.

New52 Wonder Woman can't beat the whole Naruto verse XD(Post Crisis would be a different story, and Composite even godstomps though), but if you actually just meant Naruto himself then yeah she could.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Itachus17
sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By sladerulez

@itachus17: yeah.

DCEU WW stops at Sakura

Injustice WW stops at Deidara

Rebirth has too little feats to say

New 52 is In between Hokage Naruto and Juudara

Post Crisis either Stalemates at Kaguya or solos the verse

Pre-Crisis solos

Edit: Injustice stops at Pein

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: yeah.

DCEU WW stops at Sakura

Injustice WW stops at Deidara

Rebirth has too little feats to say

New 52 is In between Hokage Naruto and Juudara

Post Crisis either Stalemates at Kaguya or solos the verse

Pre-Crisis solos

Edit: Injustice stops at Pein

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: I have debated with and against both characters.

I know my characters.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol anything with Naruto and WonderWoman Just has to come from sladerulez

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonlytruth: whaaaat?

What makes you think that?

*nervous chuckle*

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinobi Alliance. Too versatile and Sasuke can mass Amaterasu people. Plus genjutsu.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: Batman isn't consistently faster than omega beams either but he dodged them.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg said:

@yarva: Batman isn't consistently faster than omega beams either but he dodged them.

And why do you think that is?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Itachus17

@zackg said:

Batman(aka PIS God) would also survive a supernova if the plot demands it, but nobody takes that serious.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: Shhh, don't give him an easy way out. I wanted to hear his answer. I love people like him.

zackg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By zackg

@itachus17: Try telling that to hardcore Batman fans. They'll call it cannon all day.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why new 52.......i hate arguing for new 52 anything

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zackg said:

@itachus17: Try telling that to hardcore Batman fans. They'll call it cannon all day.

Yeah well ok, fanboys take that obviously serious XD.

Avatar image for deactivated-626b193abc8c4
deactivated-626b193abc8c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: I'm sorry but WW's speed is a non-factor due to Sasuke's Rinnegan. Sasuke can literally teleport her into an Almighty Scream.

Hell, if we're dealing with Boruto Sasuke, he can just teleport her into another dimension and leave her to die of exposure, though I don't know if that counts.

They could use Planetary Devastation on her and trap her inside a moon. Does she have any feats to get out of that?

My first point still stands.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a war! It's a fight! And could go either way

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Itachus17

@yarva: I'm sorry but WW's speed is a non-factor due to Sasuke's Rinnegan. Sasuke can literally teleport her into an Almighty Scream.

Hell, if we're dealing with Boruto Sasuke, he can just teleport her into another dimension and leave her to die of exposure, though I don't know if that counts.

They could use Planetary Devastation on her and trap her inside a moon. Does she have any feats to get out of that?

My first point still stands.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@itachus17: Yes, the image embedding is working. Thanks for the reminder.

Did you have anything else to add?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: You could at least say what about it is bullshit, for goodness sake.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Itachus17

@syclone903 said:

@itachus17: You could at least say what about it is bullshit, for goodness sake.

Pretty much everything the first idea is the only thing possibly working, but the range and usage limitation reduce the effectiveness a lot.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syclone903 said:

Pretty much everything the first idea is the only thing possibly working, but the range and usage limitation reduce the effectiveness a lot.

And how exactly, do you figure that? Are you here to debate or just throw one liners? Please explain yourself properly.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: That's depending on how the battle goes. Naruto, Sasuke and Diana can fly, so it's not farfetched to imagine that they will have their battle in the air while their troops have theirs on land. Planetary devastation would be a last resort but it's still an option. Again, they could even move to another dimension for that move.

@syclone903: By reading the manga...

Whatever you say, I'm not playing this game with you.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: the teleportation is a lethal ability, but will only work once against Diana.

If they were to switch places with ww's sword and Naruto with a magnet rasengan at the ready, they could get her out of the way, giving them the victory. But if she can stop him and kill him, they lose their leader and will fall.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Itachus17

@sladerulez said:

@itachus17: the teleportation is a lethal ability, but will only work once against Diana.

If they were to switch places with ww's sword and Naruto with a magnet rasengan at the ready, they could get her out of the way, giving them the victory. But if she can stop him and kill him, they lose their leader and will fall.

I'm well aware of his Amenotejikara, but that technique has a lot of drawbacks(like you pointed already out).

And the send her to another dimension idea is obviously just bullshit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Not sure why switching places is in the equation, besides the reduced range. Naruto can do the Magnet Rasengan, and Sasuke can teleport her into it. Madara instantly switched with his clone to escape that. The fact that he didn't just move away implies that even he couldn't. Having established that, I'm not sure what Diana could do to get away.

Following that, there is a number of things they could do. As I said, they could teleport her to a different dimension and either leave her there or leave her there sealed in a moon or Almighty Scream her or have Kakashi Kamui her head off, etc.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: @syclone903: Sasuke can't open portals as efficiently as with Kamui or Kaguya.

He has to manually force the portal open, which requires a lot of power, while the Kamui was Automatic in a way, and seemingly effortless.

Kaguya was simply more powerful and experienced.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Well, sort of. In Boruto, he opened a portal pretty casually. It does take a lot of chakra out of him but it shouldn't be THAT much of a factor I don't think.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: haven't read everything , or every comment on this yet but I got to reply to this since I just read it. Nara clan is non relevant ? Bruh. They can literally communicate with the entire Shinobi alliance with the help of ino. Since this is boruto time line it's shika and ino instead if their dads.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Itachus17

@darkroseironavenger said:

@itachus17: haven't read everything , or every comment on this yet but I got to reply to this since I just read it. Nara clan is non relevant ? Bruh. They can literally communicate with the entire Shinobi alliance with the help of ino. Since this is boruto time line it's shika and ino instead if their dads.

The Nara clan is irrelevant cause the Shinobis would anyways win against the Amazons, the problems are the leaders here.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: not irrelavent , any Nara clan memeber with decent battle expiernce is a better tactician than any Amazon imo

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Itachus17

@darkroseironavenger said:

@itachus17: not irrelavent , any Nara clan memeber with decent battle expiernce is a better tactician than any Amazon imo

But that is still irrelevant cause the Nara clan is simply not needed here, the Shinobi are clearly superior to the usual Amazons.