Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
  • Can Naruto and Sasuke from the Kaguya beat the adult Naruto and Sasuke from the Jigen fight?
  • Nerfed, crippled one arm, unimpressive so far. Do they stand a change with their younger, hungrier, more killer instinct self's?
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done multiple times

And teen versions win imo

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo wins

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult versions bully the shit out of them

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either team 2 solo stomp. Mismatch. I have no idea why people are saying they got weaker..

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Adults stomp

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been seeing this argument all over CV recently. Is there any specific reason why people think they got weaker ?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MattyBoi

@shirso said:

I have been seeing this argument all over CV recently. Is there any specific reason why people think they got weaker ?

Apparently they lost their SO6P powers. Another common argument I see is that they apparently got weaker because they apparently werent training at all and got rusty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3c3d5515551
deactivated-5e3c3d5515551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adults stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Is the first thing confirmed ? The training point seems speculation to me tbh

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@shirso said:

It's due to a number of reasons

Sasuke lost an arm

Naruto lost TSB's

Both are much dumber in Boruto and more prone to just charge at things without thinking them through

Naruto's Six Paths Sensing has been nerfed

Both have lived in peace for a long time now, so they aren't as battle experienced

Naruto doesn't use clones nearly as much anymore

Boruto Naruto hasn't shown nearly as much versatility as his Teen self

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@mattyboi: Is the first thing confirmed ? The training point seems speculation to me tbh

Neither were confirmed. It's just a common misconception.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adults GOD STOMP!

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Is the first thing confirmed ? The training point seems speculation to me tbh

well, it actually is confirmed that Naruto doesn't train. It has been stated multiple times that he spends time in his office now.

As for the rusty part that has also been Confirmed by Kurama. you couldn't have been training if your battle senses are rusty that just doesn't make sense.

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BlueLantern1996

@sup3rn0va: Just because they aren’t using all of their techniques does not mean they are physically weaker in power and speed. Logically that doesn’t make sense. Sasuke has trained and caught up with Naruto, and can teleport to different dimensions, where areas he couldn’t do that as a teenager. While adult Sasuke fought fused Momoshiki at 50% Power. And in the Last destroyed a meteor with one hand where in the war against Madara he had to use perfect Susanoo to destroy Madara meteor.

Adult Naruto has both halves of Kurama + SPSM + 14 Years more experience. He doesn’t necessarily have to use 1,000 clones anymore to prove he can still do it. We all know he can still do it. Maybe adult Naruto doesn’t want to use so much chakra with clones in big fights anymore. Or the writer or artist doesn’t want to draw all of Naruto’s clones in every fight.

And with the TSB thing I think ikemoto forgot to draw it and just kept going with his design of SPSM adult Naruto.

But to say they are nerfed cus of their fight with Jigen is ridiculous. Obviously Jigen is more powerful than anyone they ever fought and out of their league. Even with 1,000 clone spam and tsb Jigen would still speedblitz and defeat them again. Are you forgetting he kicked full power Rinnegan Sasuke our of his perfect Susanoo and Naruto our of his avatar Kurama state ? They couldn’t even react to Jigen speed. Shadow clones are even weaker than the original Naruto would only be wasting chakra. As even Naruto’s strongest attacks like tsb, TBB, and Rasenshuriken are ineffective since Jigen can literally absorb any jutsu.

The only thing that had me lost was the fact they didn’t fuse to stop Jigen. Surely a fusion between the two would’ve closed the gap.

The teens get slaughtered especially Teen Sasuke.

BacktoBasic301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Via logic and reasoning, the adult versions are a lot stronger. Via feats and showings, the teen versions shit on the adults.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: Just because they aren’t using all of their techniques does not mean they are physically weaker in power and speed. Logically that doesn’t make sense.

I never said this. However, not training or fighting fodder would make you weaker.

Sasuke has trained and caught up with Naruto, and can teleport to different dimensions, where areas he couldn’t do that as a teenager.

No, he roamed the world and had a couple fights with fodder. Also, how is Sasuke's space-time Jutsu relevant in a fight?

While adult Sasuke fought fused Momoshiki at 50% Power. And in the Last destroyed a meteor with one hand where in the war against Madara he had to use perfect Susanoo to destroy Madara meteor.

Very bad comparison, Madara's meteors were many many times larger, and he destroyed the one in the last with a Chidori.

Adult Naruto has both halves of Kurama + SPSM + 14 Years more experience.

Both halves of Kurama doesn't add anything though, Naruto has never had an issue with low Chakra.

Teen Naruto has SPSM, so not sure why you're bringing it up.

14 years of experience doing what? Sitting at a desk and doing paperwork? Or fighting random fodder? Unlike his Teen self, he's lived in peace for a long time now so if anything he's far less battle experienced and hardened.

He doesn’t necessarily have to use 1,000 clones anymore to prove he can still do it.

I never said he does, but it shows that not only has he gotten weaker, but his character and ways of fighting in battles have changed also.

We all know he can still do it. Maybe adult Naruto doesn’t want to use so much chakra with clones in big fights anymore. Or the writer or artist doesn’t want to draw all of Naruto’s clones in every fight.

When people say Adult Naruto is weaker, they aren't just referring to his power, his mind set and how he approaches battles is completely different.

And with the TSB thing I think ikemoto forgot to draw it and just kept going with his design of SPSM adult Naruto.

No. Naruto doesn't have TSB's anymore, this is a fact.

But to say they are nerfed cus of their fight with Jigen is ridiculous.

I'm not basing my opinion on their fight with Jigen alone though, I'm basing it on Boruto entirely.

Obviously Jigen is more powerful than anyone they ever fought and out of their league.

Except he isn't lol

Kaguya is still way more powerful and way larger of a threat, regardless of what is said in Boruto to hype up the next villain.

Even with 1,000 clone spam and tsb Jigen would still speedblitz and defeat them again.

Lol no.

Jigen never speedblitzed Naruto/Sasuke

He's never speedblitzing 1000 clones even if he could

And TSB is one of the strongest abilities in Naruto, so losing it is a huge loss in defense and offense that Naruto hasn't made up for.

Are you forgetting he kicked full power Rinnegan Sasuke our of his perfect Susanoo and Naruto our of his avatar Kurama state?

Cool, Kaguya completely obliterated Sasuke's PS and overpowered Naruto's giant Chakra arms in strength alone.

They couldn’t even react to Jigen speed.

Yes they could though lol, stop wanking.

Shadow clones are even weaker than the original Naruto would only be wasting chakra.

"Wasting Chakra", right because Teen Naruto totally didn't share his Chakra with thousands of people. This is exactly why people say he got weaker.

As even Naruto’s strongest attacks like tsb, TBB, and Rasenshuriken are ineffective since Jigen can literally absorb any jutsu.

TSB isn't a Jutsu, so he isn't absorbing that. And I hardly see how this is relevant since Six Paths Madara and Kaguya could also absorb Chakra.

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlueLantern1996

@sup3rn0va: just because it isn’t shown they are training doesn’t mean they didn’t lol it’s how off screen training works. Like ROF Frieza gaining a huge boost without his training being shown. Or beginning of z Goku training after 23rd Budokai workout it being shown.

You also cannot prove me wrong that Naruto and Sasuke trained in that time you have no links or no evidence of proof that says they didn’t train.

Naruto is logically stronger he has BOTH halves of Kurama stacking and boosting his SPSM power from the war since SPSM uses all of Tails beasts chakra.

Naruto in the last fought someone who could slice the moon in seconds and later punched through the same attack while only in 50% BSM form. Biju sage mode in the war was weaker than 10 tails Obito. So that means Naruto got so much stronger in just 2 years after war that 50% his power in BSM was enough to one punch man K.O Toneri who has tenseigan stated to have enough power to revive a destroyed planet. He also physically moved the moon with his tenseigan.

Sasuke able to teleport to different dimensions is actually relevant because it means he has practiced and trained himself to gain enough chakra to perform the technique.

Naruto fought fused Momoshiki at 50% Power. Sasuke was also weakened to nearly 50% after teleporting everyone to Momoshiki planet and still kept up with an Ootutsuki who absorbed another Ootutsuki.

Naruto was much stronger than Sasuke before the timeskip and Sasuke need all tailed beasts chakra just to surpass Naruto. Now as adults Sasuke trained so much that he caught up with Naruto. So to say they didn’t train is inaccurate. If Sasuke didn’t train he would be weaker than or the same strength as his teen self instead of as strong as Hokage Naruto.

They could barely keep up with Jigen and Jigen knocked them both out of their Kurama and Susanoo states before they could react that is what is called SPEEDBLITZING KID

As I said before Naruto doesn’t use 1000 clones anymore because probably the artist and writer doesn’t want to draw a lot of clones in every fight. Plus they want to give Naruto a challenge. If he just gangbangs the villain with clones everytime the battle won’t be interesting.

Kaguya had to split up Naruto and Sasuke because together they would be a problem. Naruto even for 3 solid hits on Kaguya. 1 in lava dimension, 1 in ice dimension, he sliced off her arm soeedblitzing her, and finally dmanaged her with super tailed beast Rasenshuriken, also she couldn’t BFR him like she could with Sasuke.

Jigen fought SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke equally in only his cursed Mark mode. With Ootutsuki form h completely overwhelmed them and punched Naruto so hard he knocked him out of SPSM back into his base form. Nobody has ever wrecked SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke so bad not even Kaguya had them on deaths door.

Jigen is a monster because he is stronger not because Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed. Even with 1,000 clones and truth seeking balls Naruto would not beat Jigen since he is faster and stronger than the original and we all know clones are weaker than original.

Adults stomps LIKE I SAID

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: just because it isn’t shown they are training doesn’t mean they didn’t lol it’s how off screen training works.

You also cannot prove me wrong that Naruto and Sasuke trained in that time you have no links or no evidence of proof that says they didn’t train.

That isn't how it works like, you claimed they did train so you need to prove it

Naruto is logically stronger he has BOTH halves of Kurama stacking and boosting his SPSM power from the war since SPSM uses all of Tails beasts chakra.

Again, an extra half of Kurama added to his Chakra reserves doesn't do much for someone who's rarely ever run out of Chakra.

Naruto in the last fought someone who could slice the moon in seconds and later punched through the same attack while only in 50% BSM form.

1. It was a hollow moon

2. It's been calced at low continental at absolute best

3. The 10 tails was dishing out attacks like that in Shippuden

4. He pooled all his Chakra into his fist

Biju sage mode in the war was weaker than 10 tails Obito. So that means Naruto got so much stronger in just 2 years after war that 50% his power in BSM was enough to one punch man K.O Toneri who has tenseigan stated to have enough power to revive a destroyed planet.

Why couldn't Obito do the same if he also pooled all his Chakra into his fist?

He also physically moved the moon with his tenseigan.

Cool, Naruto/Sasuke did something similar when they sealed Kaguya

Sasuke able to teleport to different dimensions is actually relevant because it means he has practiced and trained himself to gain enough chakra to perform the technique.

No, it just means he has an ability that his Teen version doesn't, nothing more.

Naruto fought fused Momoshiki at 50% Power. Sasuke was also weakened to nearly 50% after teleporting everyone to Momoshiki planet and still kept up with an Ootutsuki who absorbed another Ootutsuki.

Cool. You're aware that everyone on this site puts Momoshiki far below Juudara?

Naruto was much stronger than Sasuke before the timeskip and Sasuke need all tailed beasts chakra just to surpass Naruto.

No. Sasuke absorbing the Bijuu Chakra made him much much stronger than Naruto, before that he was only slightly inferior.

Now as adults Sasuke trained so much that he caught up with Naruto. So to say they didn’t train is inaccurate. If Sasuke didn’t train he would be weaker than or the same strength as his teen self instead of as strong as Hokage Naruto.

1. Or Naruto got weaker

2. Or Sasuke trained somewhat and Naruto didn't

3. Naruto is still superior to Sasuke so I'm not really sure where you're going with this.

They could barely keep up with Jigen and Jigen knocked them both out of their Kurama and Susanoo states before they could react that is what is called SPEEDBLITZING KID

Flagged, no need to insult people.

He kicked them out of their Susano'o/Kurama mode before they could stop him, they still reacted. So no, he didn't blitz anybody.

As I said before Naruto doesn’t use 1000 clones anymore because probably the artist and writer doesn’t want to draw a lot of clones in every fight. Plus they want to give Naruto a challenge. If he just gangbangs the villain with clones everytime the battle won’t be interesting.

Thanks for agreeing Naruto got weaker, either from poor writing or just in general.

Kaguya had to split up Naruto and Sasuke because together they would be a problem.

No, she split them up because they had a seal that would work on her, why take the risk and keep them together and give them an opportunity to seal you?

Naruto even for 3 solid hits on Kaguya. 1 in lava dimension, 1 in ice dimension, he sliced off her arm soeedblitzing her, and finally dmanaged her with super tailed beast Rasenshuriken,

Cool. How is this relevant?

also she couldn’t BFR him like she could with Sasuke.

She never tried

Jigen fought SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke equally in only his cursed Mark mode. With Ootutsuki form h completely overwhelmed them and punched Naruto so hard he knocked him out of SPSM back into his base form.

A weaker Naruto/Sasuke.

Nobody has ever wrecked SPSM Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke so bad not even Kaguya had them on deaths door.

Which makes sense since Teen Naruto/Sasuke > Adult Naruto Sasuke

Jigen is a monster because he is stronger not because Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed.

No, it's because Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed.

Even with 1,000 clones and truth seeking balls Naruto would not beat Jigen since he is faster and stronger than the original and we all know clones are weaker than original.

Teen Naruto/Sasuke would do a hell of a lot better than their adult versions did.

Adults stomps LIKE I SAID

No, Teens stomp LIKE I SAID

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Naruto and Sasuke wins.

adult Naruto hasn't trained and is rusty, to the point Sasuke equals Naruto now.

None of the villains are powerful in Boruto. Momoshiki was getting manhandled by Kages, Kinishiki pretty much almost got Killed by the Kages, Naruto and Sasuke struggled against Uchiha shin who as a Danzo 2.0

I don't know what more there is to say...Adult Naruto and Sasuke are weaker than there Teen self.

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BlueLantern1996

@sup3rn0va: only a portion of the moon was hollow not entire moon. also in raikage village about 100 random jounin chakra molded together was enough to empower a chakra cannon machine powerful enough to blow up the moon. And raikage and co had no knowledge of moon ever being hollow thus the key is that 100 jounen power fused was enough to blow up moon and even Naruto in the war was enough to power entire war and his chakra is greater than 100 random jounin even at 50% power he is. Naruto punched through the moon splitting Attack with only 50% power not even in SPSM but 50% BSM. The feat is Multi Continent actually.

But back on topic Sasuke has proved to have more power than teenage version. Adult version of Sasuke has enough chakra to teleport to different dimensions and fight afterwards. Where areas Sasuke couldn’t teleport at all into different dimensions as he was stuck after Kaguya BFR into the sand dimension. He also couldn’t use his Rinnegan in battle as long as adult Sasuke can. A thread was even made not too long ago where most the people voted that out of all the EOS Sasuke that teen version was the weakest https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/which-version-of-sasuke-is-strongest-2046813/

Not to mention Sasuke only has 1 arm and still keeping up with Ootutsuki level beings. Sasuke should also be more skilled and experienced in battle in this 14 years.

Naruto in character trains on a regular. He didn’t become Hokage until 5 years before Boruto series. That’s 9 years after finale in Naruto series to have gotten stronger. In the 2 years after Naruto series Naruto trained and got stronger to the point where only 50% of his BSM was enough to one punch man KO Toneri who has tenseigan which has power to revive a destroyed planet stated by himself. Teen war BSM at full power couldn’t even beat 10 tails Obito who is weaker than tenseigan Toneri Power wise. You see what I’m saying ? In just 2 years Naruto got that much stronger. Just imagine what 7 more years did for him.

War Naruto 50% Kurama BSM was beat by 10 tails Obito

Adult Naruto 50% Kurama BSM beat Tenseigan Toneri

War teen Naruto has 50% Kurama + SPSM

Adult Naruto has 100% Kurama + SPSM + 14 years more experience than teen

Stats wise adults clears

Your on some opinions over statistics stuff of course

Someone is on the hate train for Boruto series choo choo 💨

Adults stomps like I SAID

I’ve already debunked you 3 times you keep straw Manning me and have no counter or proof to prove me wrong that Naruto and Sasuke are more powerful after war. You have no links or pages or evidence just a lot of hot gas and talk.

In the next few chapters Naruto and Sasuke after training are gonna make you eat those words.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Azureus

@shirso said:

There are two reasons this idea is flying around.

The first is because Ikemoto hasn't been focussing on AoE and other effects like Kishimoto has. Essentially...people are saying they're weaker because they aren't farting out Small Country level attacks every time they fight. The second is Kodachi's ass writing at certain instances. For instance, Naruto and Sasuke ran out of chakra after fighting for two chapters or Momoshiki getting tagged by genin, despite having fodderized the Kage and keeping up with Naruto and Sasuke. Nonsensical showings like this lead people to say they've been nerfed.

That is quite literally the extent of the logic used to justify these claims.

Speculation aside, in actual canon Naruto and Sasuke (Well really only Naruto) are stated to be rusty from their inactivity. Kurama briefly mentions that Naruto's battle senses have dulled.

No Caption Provided

Their power has remained relatively the same if not a bit higher. It was mentioned in one of the shinden novels that Boruto Era Naruto and Sasuke have the power to destroy the continent the story is set in.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The adults should take it high diff due to more experience.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adults, I still don’t know why anyone would think they got weaker, especially with the feats from the Last

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adults, but no one is soloing. Naruto got weaker and Sasuke got stronger

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By Revold

@mattyboi said:
@shirso said:

Apparently they lost their SO6P powers. Another common argument I see is that they apparently got weaker because they apparently werent training at all and got rusty.

Naruto lost his Yin-Yang Release healing factor, though he still got Wood Release healing factor but that's vastly inferior (can be nullified by Delta's beam). And also Truth Seeking Orbs which is also under Yin-Yang Release. He does have more Kurama Chakra with the other half back.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluelantern1996: actually teen Sasuke is stronger than adult Sasuke, only because his bijuu susanoo

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluelantern1996: also the chakra Cannon can't blow up the moon they going transport the moon to other dimension using that cannon

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By InvadedTBD

Teens take it. I'm not saying they got weaker like in power but they just don't fight the same.

Teens versions were more intelligent and tactical which is why they win.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen versions should win when it comes to avatars, adult versions should in h2h.

I say teen versions would win fighting together using Asura's avatar and Ultimate Susano'o

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Naruto:

advantage:

• Truth Seeking Orbs
  • Battle Ready

Teen Sasuke:

advantage:

• Two Heads.........lol

Hokage Naruto:

advantage:

• More Chakra
  • 100% Kurama
  • More Experience
  • Better Stats
  • Better Teamwork

Disadvantage

• ,,,,,, dull battle senses.......lmao

Adult Sasuke:

advantage:

• More Chakra
  • More Experience
  • More Knowledge On Rinnegan uses
  • Better Stats
  • Better Teamwork

Disadvantage:

Lost an Arm

Weird people conclusion: ThEy goT WeAkeR

OT: Either Adult Duo solo

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rednote99: also the chakra Cannon can't blow up the moon they going transport the moon to other dimension using that cannon”

What you said makes no sense. They didn’t have technology to transport their attacks into another dimension lol where you get that headcanon from

Raikage clearly said in the movie “and with it we’ll destroy the moon.”

100+ fodder random jounin chakra combined was going to be enough to nuke the moon. Raikahe even tells killer bee to fire the machine but killer bee says he won’t kill Naruto.

As I said before raikage and friends had no knowledge that any part of the moon was hollow. Raikage and co has a machine that could destroy the moon amped with 100+ jounin chakra.

Naruto empowered hundreds of shinobi with his own chakra.

Debunked.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No of them are soloing this. All the Teen Versions have to do is touch either one of them together and they are sealed.

the adults-only advantage is in D/C. Adult Naruto and Sasuke together are Continental level, which is above the Teen Versions but not by a massive amount that they could solo.

Either Team is soloing the other, Teen Naruto and Sasuke both have Seal that can do Moon+ level while the Adult Version doesn't have that.

The only they Adult naruto have over his teen version is More of the 9 tails Chakra, which isn't going to do much against someone that can negate his attacks whenever they want.

Adult Sasuke has one Arm and but has a Better mastery over his Rinnegan.

I'll Say They are Stronger than Base Team Level, but they are not More powerful than VOTE Versions of Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke has 1-9 tails Bijuu, Naruto has 3 headed Kurama...equals they way.

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: actually Naruto still has his seal https://imgur.com/a/jGgmMjL

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the adults solo

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mygod000: actually Naruto still has his seal https://imgur.com/a/jGgmMjL

That's an art mistake in the original manga because they removed it later in the tankobon version. He even has it on both hands which is apparently wrong.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult godstomps his counterparts

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Naruto:

advantage:

• Truth Seeking Orbs
  • Battle Ready

Teen Sasuke:

advantage:

• Two Heads.........lol

2 hands?

Hokage Naruto:

advantage:

• More Chakra
  • 100% Kurama
  • More Experience
  • Better Stats
  • Better Teamwork

Yep more experience sitting on his ass.

Disadvantage

• ,,,,,, dull battle senses.......lmao

Adult Sasuke:

advantage:

• More Chakra
  • More Experience
  • More Knowledge On Rinnegan uses
  • Better Stats
  • Better Teamwork

Disadvantage:

Lost an Arm

You cant trian and get more chakra.

Weird people conclusion: ThEy goT WeAkeR

OT: Either Adult Duo solo

They have no feats above war arc

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By BlueLantern1996

@undre: if you count the games they do have bigger feats and it was stated in a section of Saikyou Jump that Adult Naruto TBB has power to blow the Earth

https://youtu.be/y8d5UmbcQfo

https://youtu.be/oqMGQcBqMWg

https://imgur.com/a/kmymLWJ

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MyGod000

@bluelantern1996 said:

@undre: if you count the games they do have bigger feats and it was stated in a section of Saikyou Jump that Adult Naruto TBB has power to blow the Earth

https://youtu.be/y8d5UmbcQfo

https://youtu.be/oqMGQcBqMWg

https://imgur.com/a/kmymLWJ

They never said that What was said was Daichi which means Solid Ground Look at the Kaji.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Look at the Red Line that is circled.

No Caption Provided

Globe is Chikyu in that Jump Magazine Kaji for Chikyu was never used for Naruto. so no they are not Planet buster or Planet Level.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Undre

@bluelantern1996: @mygod000: those are hyperboles they never came close to to planet level

Just like light fang ect. If the manga doesnt say it then its not true

BlueLantern1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: they are planet level but not about to get banned for arguing with someone like you sorry next.