• 88 results
#51 Edited by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: i'm a troll? Sorry if i point out the reality. If Naruto is below mid story Fairy Tail this is not my fault. And i'm not altered lol

#52 Posted by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: lol k. But you are the only one against the Naruto and Sauce get stomped from 2 verdict. Everyone else above thinks like me.

#53 Posted by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

@waynebruce99: Literally nobody thinks like you. Stop lying through your teeth.

#54 Posted by LadyAdeline (398 posts) - - Show Bio

e_e Have these Fairy Tail characters got a massive upgrade even if the manga is over...or the Batman fan here is trolling? O_o

#55 Edited by CaoCao (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Fairy Tail Villians murderstomps. The Plot-Wank kills even better Verses like Naruto.

@dust_hawk do you agree?

@ladyadeline said:

e_e Have these Fairy Tail characters got a massive upgrade even if the manga is over...or the Batman fan here is trolling? O_o

Nope, they didn´t. It´s all thanks to the plot power of Fairy Tail. There is no chance.

#56 Posted by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: I have 7 names. This 7 names are capable to clear the entire Naruto cast and not just it. Fairy Tail downplay is horrible here. Naruto top tier can defeat a Tautarus demon or spriggan...my god what a world

#57 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

@waynebruce99: You don’t have one name and can’t come up with an actual argument for any Tartarus demon or Spriggan soloing Narutoverse that I won’t tear to pieces. I dare you to bring up an actual argument.

#59 Edited by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: oh really?

half naked girl bombs internal organs of every character in Naruto. She solos. Nobody can deal with her power.

time girl blitz everyone instantly. Nobofy can deal with her. You need a sky father character with time powers to fight her only like Doctor Strange or above.

Demon king has instant kill magic. Nothing can survive against it. Loki or Dormammu characters, cheaters of death can. Unfortunately Narutoverse are below them lolol

Zeref kill everything. Nothing can resist his death magic or do something.

Natsu is a time and space demolisher. He just destroy the Naruto concept of time and space. Which is a hyperverse feat but he is downplayed.

#60 Posted by CaoCao (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: oh really?

half naked girl bombs internal organs of every character in Naruto. She solos. Nobody can deal with her power.

So? Deidara his Bombs does it too, there is no big deal.

time girl blitz everyone instantly. Nobofy can deal with her. You need a sky father character with time powers to fight her only like Doctor Strange or above.

You don´t need. Every Charakter that can ressist Low Time-Manipulation is already immune against the Time Magic in Fairy Tail

If you already faster then her, every Guy without Time-Stop would blitz her. Nobody in Fairy Tail can keep up with the Top and God Tier Speed in Naruto.

Demon king has instant kill magic. Nothing can survive against it. Loki or Dormammu characters, cheaters of death can. Unfortunately Narutoverse are below them lolol

Zeref kill everything. Nothing can resist his death magic or do something.

NLF? Be thankfull to Mashima, that he make the Plot-Power above those Magic Skills. So there is no point, that those Type of Magic should work.

Natsu is a time and space demolisher. He just destroy the Naruto concept of time and space. Which is a hyperverse feat but he is downplayed.

First, you don´t need a hyperverse feat to destroy a concept of time and space. A 4-dimensional power Low-Multiverse-Scale is already enough. Natsu should be at least a Universal Charakter if he have this kind of Power. But he hasn´t, because non of the Fairy Tail Charakters has shown feats or relevant Statements that they put above the full time and space concept, and none of them can destroyed any kind of concept, because there is no high reality warp, concept magic, space-time-magic, etc.

#61 Posted by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Deidara is a fodder so his jutsu. Can Deidara tag Elfman or very fat guy from Grimoire guild? No. Can injure them? No.

Nlf? Demon king and Zeref said they can kill everything into nothingness and by their words only trascendental beings death cheaters like prime Marvel Loki, Mikaboshi or Dormammu or above. There is no Nlf, PIS, plot armor, CIS in Fairy Tail lol.

Okay. Thank you to have clarified Natsu is a universe destroyer tier with one punch.

#62 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

And Fairy Tail wasn't wanked at all in CV, uh? 😑 Say it again now. I dare you. One of the most trolled 'verse basing on Fairy fans users history.

OT: they can clear or stop at the last round. Debatable. Depends who start first. 🤔

#63 Edited by CaoCao (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@waynebruce99 said:

@caocao: Deidara is a fodder so his jutsu. Can Deidara tag Elfman or very fat guy from Grimoire guild? No. Can injure them? No.

Nlf? Demon king and Zeref said they can kill everything into nothingness and by their words only trascendental beings death cheaters like prime Marvel Loki, Mikaboshi or Dormammu or above. There is no Nlf, PIS, plot armor, CIS in Fairy Tail lol.

Okay. Thank you to have clarified Natsu is a universe destroyer tier with one punch.

Deidara his fodder jutsu already is enough to kill most of the spriggan xDDD

I don´t know why do you put Loki, Chaos King or Dormammmu in this match. Those examples murders Fairy Tail, Bleach, One Piece and Naruto on the same Time, lol. The entire Fairy Tail-verse is plot armor. Look at August who kills himself with his Power. Look at Acnologia who lost his Arm against Igneel. Look at the exemples who don´t die by those "All kill" Powers. So it is NLF, even Natsu and the others survive this.

Natsu isn´t even a Island-Buster, so he is far away from a universal scale. Stop wasting your time with trolling and do some relevant stuff.

@dust_hawk said:

And Fairy Tail wasn't wanked at all in CV, uh? 😑 Say it again now. I dare you. One of the most trolled 'verse basing on Fairy fans users history.

OT: they can clear or stop at the last round. Debatable. Depends who start first. 🤔

Jaaaaa, you re right, i underestimated the power of the Fairy Law in CV. Shame on me :o

#64 Edited by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: The "i dare you" was referred to every FairyTail-not-wanked-at-all user, man 👍😆

#65 Edited by IceDemonKing (9923 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sauce all rounds

Actually, round 4 may be a bit difficult.

#66 Edited by Lemewee (112 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Does no one want to debate this?????

#67 Posted by CaoCao (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: The "i dare you" was referred to every FairyTail-not-wanked-at-all user, man 👍😆

Iknow, but i want more drama xDD

#68 Posted by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

@waynebruce99: You don’t even know the “half-naked” girl’s name. You’re a terrible troll.

She gets blitzed. You can’t bring up one speed feat of hers that suggests otherwise. She ain’t soloing shit.

“Time-girl” also has a name, and if you don’t know it you have zero reason to be debating here and complaining about Fairy Tail downplay on this site. She hasn’t blitzed anyone, she doesn’t have any speed feats eaither. She gets blitzed and isn’t soloing shit. And lmao at needing a skyfayter character to fight her when Sherria beat her. Skyfather my ass.

If Demon King had instant kill magic, he would have killed Gajeel or Natsu and Gray, since I don’t know who you’re talking about. Then again, neither do you.

Zeref couldn’t kill Natsu with his death magic. He ain’t soloing shit.

Natsu is not a time and space demolished because he hasn’t demolished time and space. Quit lying through your teeth.

That was easier to tear down than I thought since you did nothing but make shit up. Try harder, troll.

#70 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@waynebruce99: stop trolling man...

Just stop

LoL

OT: Naruto and Sasuke win round 1, 2, 4 and lose round 3

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#71 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: I've few minutes of free time right now, so i'll reply just to the arguments that I was prepared to answer . Sorry, I might be short:

Gray *did* counter it. The scans literally prove so.

Actually the scans proves the opposite.

There’s no other explanation for Gray jumping in front o Natsu, , and having half of his body be transformed to demon as his Devil Slayer magic activated.

1. Gray never jumped in front of Natsu. He maintained the same position for all the time. Before and after Memento.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Gray was already in front of Natsu and Mard.

taking the brunt of he attack

Nope. Memento Mori wasn't directly shot by Mard Geer. It wasn't a direct attack. Memento was all around Natsu and Gray as a ground height mist.

No Caption Provided

The scans also proves that Natsu was literally involved into Memento. In order:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

We’ve seen Zeref’s power work before on multiple characters, which throws the “just an NLF” notion out the window.

Never said that Zeref Death Curse is "just an NLF" what i said is: Something like the blatant statement about NLF Zeref Death Curse "can kill everything and everyone" which it has proven to be false several times (Juvia, Mavis...and also their child-August inside her body, Natsu, Meldy).'Cause yes, it has killed someone but also failed to kill someone either.

This is what I tried to say, 'cause basing on its feats Death Curse is an NLF, 'cause we have no proof that it can kill chars like Kaguya, Juubi, Momoshiki, Madara, EoS Naruto, SSJ Goku, Alucard, Zen'o, Dante etc. in other word Zeref statement: "it can kill everyone and everything"is a blatantly wrong NLF statement.

^ This get connected with Mard statement about Memento "everything hit by this curse just vanish" 'cause by feats it failed to erase both Natsu and half-demonized Gray. Mard blatantly false statement remains what it is. . . a blatantly false statement.

Sasuke isn’t Gray and doesn’t have demon powers, which is the only thing we can conclude was what allowed him to survive the Curse. There’s no reason to assume it wouldn’t work otherwise, again, especially since it was made specifically in order to kill an immortal.

Basing on what happened to Natsu I can see both Sasuke's Susanoo and a highly possible KN4-6-7-8 Naruto tanking it. Especially KN*number* Naruto who can tank unharmed his own Bijuudama. It was made to kill an immortal, yes. But there's a big difference between Sasuke and his Rinnegan abilities (Chibaku Tensei, Preta Path showed already in the manga, while Shinra Tensei and Bansho Tenin were showed in both anime and videogame) and Mard statement, 'cause we have multiple scenes about Rinnegan users, like Edo Madara, performing several Rinnegan abilities (Shinra, Preta Absorbition) while Mard statement was already busted when he failed to kill both Gray and Natsu. . . we have absolutely no evidences that Mard can kill Zeref if he has already failed to turn someone not-immortal into nothingness.

#72 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:

@westwood_trevor: Why isn't Natsu resisting time stop just a resistance feat for him? Why does it always have to be either PIS for Natsu or a loophole in Dimaria's ability? I can use the same logic to debunk Momoshiki's extremely ambiguous time-stop...

You have misinterpreted my words. Never said that Natsu resisting time stop is PIS nor plot hole/inconsistence or else.

What I said about E.N.D and Dimaria's time magic is that E.N.D was able to no sold her power 'cause his power > her power. Here:

Actually it was never stated that E.N.D's power transcend time. What Dimaria said was just: "his power surpasses even the gods!?"without any other explanation.

Which basically means that E.N.D > Dimaria's power, not that E.N.D is immune/transcend to time related magic.That was a speculation created by some fans in order to give a new feat about this, and a different explanation from "E.N.D is stronger than Dimaria's magic power".

A plot inconsistence is Mavis got pregnant by Zeref wihtout having sex. Unless Zeref r*ped her when she was supposedly dead, which is absurd. . . or this means that Zeref is a necrophiliac. . . but this supposition destroys the whole concept between their "love". Seems strange but it's true.

if Naruto or Sasuke had actual resistance to it anyway.

As far as we know Sasuke's Rinnegan allows him to be conscious and see the events all around him even if the time is frozen. And abilities like Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Kagutsuchi, Amenotejikara, Susanoo and some Rinne-skills don't require any kind of physical movement.

#73 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Edited by Helloman (21151 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke win every round except the last.

#75 Edited by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: You’re missing the point though. We see Gray injured and fall down to the ground while Natsu is perfectly fine after the attack, and th wonky thing different about him is the demon powers he has. There is literally only one explanation for why that is, and it’s not “Memento Mori isn’t a good attack”.

Zeref’s Death Magic *has* killed people before, so you can’t say it won’t work just because certain times it didn’t. That’s like saying Sharingan Genjutsu isn’t a good ability because it’s worked on some characters and not others.

No, the Rinnegan ability and the Mard statement is the same thing. We have no Canon instances of Sasuke using the other Paths of the Rinnegan yet we assume he can use all of them, but just because Mard’s Curse failed the only time he used it due to certain circumstances, we suddenly throw it away because it’s just a “statement”?

#76 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

You’re missing the point though. We see Gray injured and fall down to the ground while Natsu is perfectly fine after the attack

Actually Natsu took visible damage. However you can't deny the fact that he was involved into the explosion, as scans shows clearly..

There is literally only one explanation for why that is, and it’s not “Memento Mori isn’t a good attack”.

Never said it isn't. Just it isn't the so called "one hit - one kill GG everything" attack that Mard has so wrongly pointed out.

Zeref’s Death Magic *has* killed people before, so you can’t say it won’t work just because certain times it didn’t.

As I said before it "has and hasn't" killed people before. And just like I can't say it surely won't work 'cause certain times it didn't, as you said, so you can't say that it certainly will work, especially on every single character from FT or other manga/comics etc.

After all the myth "Death Curse kills everything no matter what" got busted.

That’s like saying Sharingan Genjutsu isn’t a good ability because it’s worked on some characters and not others.

As far as I remeber when someone got caught into a Sharingan Genjutsu. . .or he suffered the attack without being able to do anything or he escaped from it due to:

- cast another Genjutsu and TP resistance (example: Kakashi vs Obito, Genjutsu dissipation "Kai Release" during Kabuto's Nirvana, Genjutsu counter - Itachi vs Kurenai)

- explained blood related counter for certain types of Sharingan Genjutsu (Sasuke vs Itachi)

- or inner Bijuu help

And if a Genjutsu was nullified or countered there was a good explanation behind it.

What Zeref did was "ops, my Death Curse, the GG magic that should kill everything, failed to kill you/them. . . I wonder why. . .oh well, amen" no good reasons nor explanations(Natsu, Juvia and Meldy, Mavis and her child-August).

No, the Rinnegan ability and the Mard statement is the same thing. We have no Canon instances of Sasuke using the other Paths of the Rinnegan yet we assume he can use all of them, but just because Mard’s Curse failed the only time he used it due to certain circumstances, we suddenly throw it away because it’s just a “statement”?

My first intention wasn't arguing that Memento can or can't kill Zeref. What I tried to say is: if Memento can't "erase into nothingness" both Natsu and a just half demonized Gray. . .then why it can surely erase Sasuke (with his ethereal Susanoo shield too) and a KN*number* Naruto? Nope- why it can surely erase every character (FT - other manga, comics etc. chars)? 'Cause they aren't (noob) Demon Slayers from FT nor FT chars so they can't survive no matter what?

----> This is what I understood about your previous words. Because with or without killing Zeref Memento's erase-everything-into-nothingness-GG-concept-of-life-and-death-erased statement was already debunked when it failed to kill the FT duo.

No. Saying Sasuke can or can't use Ashura Path, Animal Path, Naraka Path, Human Path and Outher Path isn't the same thing as saying Memento kills Zeref for sure.

- One is a clear possibility by feats, basing on databook statement too. Attention! I did not say it's surely a fact. I said possibility. In fact I've never said on CV that Rinne-Sasuke can use every Paths besides the abilities he showed to be able to use.

No Caption Provided

- The other one suppose a certainty through a featless statement that, a part of it, was also debunked.

It's just like when Vegeta, after being deadly injured and healed by Dende, said to be able to kill Frieza for sure. . .and he was wrong by a lot.

#77 Posted by GXrevs06 (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

What I said about E.N.D and Dimaria's time magic is that E.N.D was able to no sold her power 'cause his power > her power. Here:

That has never been stated by the manga as being the reason. Show me a scan where it says that? END resisting time stop is a feat for him. It can be implied that it's because he is a unique existence. Being a genetically modified clone of Zeref's brother with a demon and dragon seed

#78 Edited by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06:

That has never been stated by the manga as being the reason. Show me a scan where it says that?

Here.

Actually it was never stated that E.N.D's power transcend time. What Dimaria said was just: "his power surpasses even the gods!?"without any other explanation.

No Caption Provided

Which basically means that E.N.D > Dimaria's power, not that E.N.D is immune/transcend to time related magic. That was a

It can be implied that it's because he is a unique existence. Being a genetically modified clone of Zeref's brother with a demon and dragon seed

And this is the unfounded fan-theory.

#79 Posted by GXrevs06 (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06:

That has never been stated by the manga as being the reason. Show me a scan where it says that?

Here.

No Caption Provided

Which basically means that E.N.D > Dimaria's power, not that E.N.D is immune/transcend to time related magic. That was a

It can be implied that it's because he is a unique existence. Being a genetically modified clone of Zeref's brother with a demon and dragon seed

And this is the unfounded fan-theory.

Erm, nowhere in that scan does it state that her power only works on those weaker than her. Only that ENS has the move to move in stopped time. That is a feat for him

It wasn't a theory. I was using that as an example as nothing has been confirmed either way

#80 Posted by Zofistian (142 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a huge fan of both verses but this is nuts. FT is massively undersold on ComicVine but some of these posts are nuts.

OT:

Round 1 goes to FT. Naru/Sas being bloodlusted is the only reason it isn't a stomp. They'll probably kill most of the Oracion Seis but they can't kill them all. They don't have time to figure out all the magic (which they've never seen before) and abilities IN combat before they die. Before anyone says Naruto team blitzes, no, they don't. Midnight/Brain both reacted to speeds that are around Lee's (Natsu in Dragonforce and Jellal using Meteor) if not faster.

Round 2 goes to FT. Naru/Sas can't blitz quite yet. They're certainly faster than any of the FT villians, but not enough so to overcome the numbers problem. Neither of them has the ability to tank the damage output yet either. Zancrow's flames are pretty impressive, comparable to Amaterasu, and Bluenote Stinger's gravity was harsh enough that it could at least put the duo down long enough for a combination attack. Meredy would be able to link Naruto and Sasuke (they definitely have an emotional connection), Ultear's time control and mental manip would be too much as well. Solo she'd fall but unless they targeted her right away here she can really do some damage. Rustyrose isn't really a powerhouse himself but he's a low tier reality warper which would confuse the duo. They're used to genjutsu/illusions but his are real. Kain and Azuma are less important (Azuma is very powerful but is AoE is not as impressive as Zancrow's) but adding them too just makes the numbers game too overwhelming for the duo.

Round 3 Closer, but still FT. Naruto and Sasuke can probably blitz a few of these guys. Theyr'e fast, they're strong, and they have pretty decent hax. They can fall back on Sasuke tanking most things with Susanoo and Naruto can use clones to protect his real body. The main problem is stamina. Sage mode and Susanoo will run out long before the duo can win. If they had infinite chakra (which they do not) then it would be different. Mard Geer is incredibly powerful. He's got amazing hax, he's fast, his physically superior to at least Sasuke (SM Naruto seemed to be very powerful physically) and they don't have any magic resistances that we know of.

If they cannot blitz, and instantly kill/disable Silver he may end the fight immediately. His magic was able to freeze even dragonfire solid, and even Natsu(whose fire I would put WELL above Sasuke's) couldn't melt it. He can freeze the duo if they don't kill him immediately, and since it's just a massive AoE they most likely wouldn't be able to dodge it unless they were expecting it. Mard Geer would be able to keep either of them (if not both of them) fairly busy, certainly so with the help of the other 8.

Jackal might be the weakest physically, from feats, but his ability has impressive range, and the potency of his explosions was enough to destroy towns, and easily destroy Magic Council members. He can negate most energy based attacks like fire jutsu, and rasengans with explosive counters. He'd die quickly if targeted but the sheer number of enemies against the duo means that to focus one means to ignore another. He could be irksome if not taken care of quickly.

Tempester uses real natural disasters with his curse. He is capable recreating Sasuke's feat of using real lightning (an attack powerful enough that even Itachi felt the need to block with Susano'o). He can do this with far greater ease than Sasuke and could possibly 1 shot if an opening were to appear.

Kyôka can use an invisible AoE to drastically increase any pain felt by the duo, as well as give a physical buff to every single one of her allies. That makes her a powerful supporter.

Ezel was admittedly pretty trash, but his Etherious form's curse is capable of cutting literally anything. It was stated multiple times and we have not seen anything it couldn't cut, so there is no reason to doubt this ability.

Keyes is intangible and a necromancer, allowing him to bring back any of his comrades that fall. If he is not killed first he will simply rez the others. That coupled with his ability to become intangible makes him a huge asset to the team.

Seilah can fly, shoot energy blasts, reanimate corpses and use her ability to control objects and people. Sasuke has feats to show he can resist takeover, but Naruto doesn't at this point. Seilah and Keyes together can both bring back fallen comrades, and her ability to fly means that Naruto and Sasuke would have high difficulty in tagging her.

Torafuzar is basically Kisame. He can instantly trap the duo in water, that happens to be poisonous (which we know will not affect Naruto, but will affect Sasuke). He is faster than either of the duo under water (and ONLY under water) and can summon massive amounts of it.

Franmalth can literally take the abilities of either of the duo if given the chance. If he were to take Sasuke's abilities and utilize the Mengekyou it would incredibly difficult for the duo to win.

All in all there are simply too many Hax in play. Sasuke and Naruto could defeat any of these in a 1 v 1 up to maybe a 1 v 4 situation. There are simply too many of them with powerful hax as a team.

Round 4: Shinobi Stomp. They're just too fast and too strong. If the 12 lived long enough to use hax they'd win, but KCM Naruto could solo this. FT doesn't have LS reaction feats, and they certainly don't have the combat speed feats to show they can keep up with Naruto.

#81 Posted by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

@zofistian:

Round 1 goes to FT. Naru/Sas being bloodlusted is the only reason it isn't a stomp.

No, that's the reason it is a stomp, and it's in Naruto and Sasuke's favor.

They'll probably kill most of the Oracion Seis but they can't kill them all. They don't have time to figure out all the magic (which they've never seen before) and abilities IN combat before they die

They don't need to figure out how their magic works in order to beat them. And yes, they do kill all of them.

Before anyone says Naruto team blitzes, no, they don't. Midnight/Brain both reacted to speeds that are around Lee's (Natsu in Dragonforce and Jellal using Meteor) if not faster.

Curse Mark V2 and One-Tailed Naruto are faster than Lee, so two out of the six members of the team supposedly being able to react to slower speeds than what Naruto and Sasuke operate at isn't stopping Naruto and Sasuke from blitzing.

Naru/Sas can't blitz quite yet. They're certainly faster than any of the FT villians, but not enough so to overcome the numbers problem.

You talk about how some of these posts are nuts and then come up with that? First of all, they are fast enough to blitz and they will. Second, there is no numbers advantage against any team with Naruto on it when he's been doing this since the first chapter of the manga:

No Caption Provided

Tell me again who has a numbers advantage?

Zancrow's flames are pretty impressive, comparable to Amaterasu

Not even close. Amaterasu made the Juubi yell in pain and burned al arge portion of a forest in a matter of minutes, Zancrow's flames have nothing on that.

and Bluenote Stinger's gravity was harsh enough that it could at least put the duo down long enough for a combination attack

Before or after he's blitzed with Shadow Clones or dropped by Genjutsu?

Ultear's time control and mental manip would be too much as well.

She gets dropped by Genjutsu. "Mental manip" isn't going to be too much at all.

Rustyrose isn't really a powerhouse himself but he's a low tier reality warper which would confuse the duo

The dude was beat by Freed and Bixslow iirc. He's not doing anything.

Kain and Azuma are less important (Azuma is very powerful but is AoE is not as impressive as Zancrow's) but adding them too just makes the numbers game too overwhelming for the duo.

Starting to question your knowledge of the series if you keep saying Naruto is at a numbers disadvantage.

If they cannot blitz, and instantly kill/disable Silver he may end the fight immediately. His magic was able to freeze even dragonfire solid, and even Natsu(whose fire I would put WELL above Sasuke's) couldn't melt it. He can freeze the duo if they don't kill him immediately, and since it's just a massive AoE they most likely wouldn't be able to dodge it unless they were expecting it. Mard Geer would be able to keep either of them (if not both of them) fairly busy, certainly so with the help of the other 8.

Silver doesn't have the feats to dodge a Rasenshuriken.

Jackal might be the weakest physically, from feats, but his ability has impressive range, and the potency of his explosions was enough to destroy towns, and easily destroy Magic Council members. He can negate most energy based attacks like fire jutsu, and rasengans with explosive counters. He'd die quickly if targeted but the sheer number of enemies against the duo means that to focus one means to ignore another. He could be irksome if not taken care of quickly.

Doesn't have the feats to dodge a Rasenshuriken.

Tempester uses real natural disasters with his curse. He is capable recreating Sasuke's feat of using real lightning (an attack powerful enough that even Itachi felt the need to block with Susano'o). He can do this with far greater ease than Sasuke and could possibly 1 shot if an opening were to appear.

Kirin was a mountain buster. Tempester simply calling lightning isn't going to be the same DC as Kirin, and it's foolish to even imply so.

Not to mention, doesn't have the feats to dodge a Rasenshuriken.

Kyôka can use an invisible AoE to drastically increase any pain felt by the duo, as well as give a physical buff to every single one of her allies. That makes her a powerful supporter.

Ezel was admittedly pretty trash, but his Etherious form's curse is capable of cutting literally anything. It was stated multiple times and we have not seen anything it couldn't cut, so there is no reason to doubt this ability.

NLF and false. It failed to cut Gajeel so no, it can't cut "literally anything":

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Also doesn't have the feats to dodge a Rasenshuriken.

Keyes is intangible and a necromancer, allowing him to bring back any of his comrades that fall. If he is not killed first he will simply rez the others. That coupled with his ability to become intangible makes him a huge asset to the team.

Not how his ability works. He doesn't rez them right there on the spot, they get transported back to a lab, juts like Tempester was.

Also doesn't have the feats to dodge a Rasenshuriken.

Seilah can fly

Only after she removes her limiters.

shoot energy blasts

Easily dodgedable.

reanimate corpses

She can control the bodies, she doesn't bring them back to life.

use her ability to control objects and people. Sasuke has feats to show he can resist takeover, but Naruto doesn't at this point.

Naruto doesn't need feats to resist it because

A) she gets dropped with Genjutsu

B) she gets blitzed

C) she gets cut in half with the rest of the Demons because she doesn't have the feats to dodge a Rasenshuriken.

Torafuzar is basically Kisame. He can instantly trap the duo in water, that happens to be poisonous (which we know will not affect Naruto, but will affect Sasuke). He is faster than either of the duo under water (and ONLY under water) and can summon massive amounts of it.

That hinders his own team and leaves them open to a Chidori from Sasuke. Not at all a smart move:

No Caption Provided

Also can't react to a Rasenshuriken.

Franmalth can literally take the abilities of either of the duo if given the chance. If he were to take Sasuke's abilities and utilize the Mengekyou it would incredibly difficult for the duo to win.

Round 4: Shinobi Stomp. They're just too fast and too strong. If the 12 lived long enough to use hax they'd win, but KCM Naruto could solo this. FT doesn't have LS reaction feats, and they certainly don't have the combat speed feats to show they can keep up with Naruto.

Naruto and Sasuke don't fight at LS, so not sure why the Spriggans would need to have LS reaction feats.

#82 Posted by LambSauce (473 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that Sasuke at least has LS striking speed for successfully smacking Naruto with Chidori, even with Naruto having a full window of time to analyze what's going on. And seeing that Sasuke had to activate Chidori as opposed to activating Chidori before teleporting. Other than that, nothing comes to mind that comes close.

#83 Posted by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say that Sasuke at least has LS striking speed for successfully smacking Naruto with Chidori, even with Naruto having a full window of time to analyze what's going on. And seeing that Sasuke had to activate Chidori as opposed to activating Chidori before teleporting. Other than that, nothing comes to mind that comes close.

Rinnegan Sasuke with S06Ps chakra =/= EMS Sasuke.

#84 Posted by LambSauce (473 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Fair enough. Though EMS Sasuke is still too fast for the Spriggans, due to keeping up with Obito.

#85 Edited by Zofistian (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: Oh boy. I would like to preface this by saying I've been reading Naruto since the day it came out, and I was current on FT til it ended.

They ABSOLUTELY need to figure out how the magic works to beat them. This isn't Narutoverse, it's not some jutsu using chakra, it's actualy magic, which, by definition defies natural law. Most of the Spells in FT don't end even if you kill the user. Naruto and Sasuke are definitely not faster than Lee, that's a ridiculous assumption. It's not even an opinion thing, The official databooks have Naruto and Sasuke both slower than Lee up to the third edition. You're just factually wrong on that point.

Naruto's clones are fodder at this point. Numbers advantage means actual threats. Any single mage in FT could Nuke any of Naruto's clones pre-sage with a thought. They die at a stiff breeze and FT has a lot more AoE abilities than the Narutoverse.

Zancrows flames are explicitly stated to be godslayer magic. They are black flames so hot even Natsu, someone who can melt rock (which Amaterasu has NEVER been shown to do), had trouble with them. From feats Natsu's fire is leagues above Amaterasu. I don't think you know how "feats" work. Saying "X thing made this person cry" is not a feat. Natsu melting stone, which requires insanely hot flames is a feat.

Bluenote has FAR better physical feats than either of these versions of Naruto or Sasuke. His clash with Gildarts was small town level in the manga and it was from sheer force alone. In a straight up physical fight he would destroy them both in an instant. Sasuke isn't genning everyone. He sucks at Tsukuyomi and hasn't shown the ability to use very many other gens, and never on multiple targets. To assume he'd do so now and not when he was at the five Kage summit is preposterous.

So Sasuke's single target genjutsu is hitting who? Bluenote or Ultear? By the time he uses it on one either of them could kill him, and if not them then Zancrow, and if not Zancrow than literally any other member. Naruto is a verse where people still bleed from getting cut with normal knives. Nobody is tanking FT level destruction sans jutsu, and nobody is using that jutsu to tank attacks from that many enemies. Naruto's clones would die as fast as he made them.

As for Rustyrose, you can't say "X character beat Y character so would automatically beat Z character" that's literally in the explanation of how NOT to debate.

"Silver doesn't have feats to dodge rasenshuriken" - He teleports himself and Gray Miles away in an instant. I don't think you've even read the manga. Rasenshuriken isn't even fast.

MY FAVORITE THING YOU PUT - "Kirin was a mountain buster" AHAHAHAHAHA. No, it destroyed a small HILL that was hollow because it had the Uchiha base carved from the inside out. I love that jutsu but highballing to the point of absurdity is just stupid. Also, it was explicitly stated to be natural lightning, which means it's power is that of natural lightning, which means it's the same. Mountain buster... that made my day.

No Caption Provided

The big things in the background are ACTUAL MOUNTAINS and not small hills. The thing about blatantly wanking/lying is that there are always scans to prove you wrong.

You keep saying "doesn't have feats to dodge rasenshuriken" Yes, yes they do. The two slowest members of the Akatsuki, who would be statues to any late series FT character, both were fast enough to dodge it.

I'm already bored of responding to your "arguments" because they're basically all just "I haven't seen FT and I like to wank Naruto." Every single person in Tartaros is far superior to Kakuzu in speed and Naruto straight up said he could have dodged it if he wasn't being held down. Rasenshuriken is slow as fuck and pretty much never hits any target unless they try to take it head on or they're otherwise distracted.

Even early series Natsu has Hypersonic feats, and he got blitzed by many on this list. I dare you to try to say Rasenshuriken is hypersonic so literally everyone can laugh you off the forum.

#86 Posted by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

@zofistian:

Oh boy. I would like to preface this by saying I've been reading Naruto since the day it came out, and I was current on FT til it ended.

Reading something and actually understanding what you read are two completely different things, as you clearly show in this response.

They ABSOLUTELY need to figure out how the magic works to beat them. This isn't Narutoverse, it's not some jutsu using chakra, it's actualy magic, which, by definition defies natural law. Most of the Spells in FT don't end even if you kill the user.

No they ABSOLUTELY don't. They don't need to know the ins and outs of how someone's abilities work to defeat them. That's an absurd claim and something someone would say only to try and give FT the win here.

Naruto and Sasuke are definitely not faster than Lee, that's a ridiculous assumption. It's not even an opinion thing, The official databooks have Naruto and Sasuke both slower than Lee up to the third edition. You're just factually wrong on that point.

Sasuke can track weighted Lee with his two-tomoe Sharingan and then achieves the same level of speed after a month of training. Despite that, One-Tailed Naruto moved too fast for him to see and he was blitzed until getting his third tomoe. Databooks are great until they're contradicted by feats.

What was that you said about reading the manga...?

Naruto's clones are fodder at this point. Numbers advantage means actual threats. Any single mage in FT could Nuke any of Naruto's clones pre-sage with a thought. They die at a stiff breeze and FT has a lot more AoE abilities than the Narutoverse.

In your own words, "that's a ridiculous assumption. It's not even an opinion thing."

Zancrows flames are explicitly stated to be godslayer magic.

Which means absolutely nothing.

They are black flames so hot even Natsu, someone who can melt rock (which Amaterasu has NEVER been shown to do), had trouble with them.

Amaterasu hurt the Juubi. Your attempt to lowball it is asinine.

I don't think you know how "feats" work. Saying "X thing made this person cry" is not a feat. Natsu melting stone, which requires insanely hot flames is a feat.

Hurting someone who can sit in a Bijuu Bomb is definitely a feat.

Again, let me use your own words against you: I don't think you know how "feats" work.

Bluenote has FAR better physical feats than either of these versions of Naruto or Sasuke. His clash with Gildarts was small town level in the manga and it was from sheer force alone.

Blatant lie. Tenrou Island itself is the size of a small town and their clash was smaller than that. It was barely the size of a large field.

In a straight up physical fight he would destroy them both in an instant. Sasuke isn't genning everyone.

I assume you mean Genjutsu, and yes he is. Nobody has any feats suggesting otherwise.

He sucks at Tsukuyomi and hasn't shown the ability to use very many other gens, and never on multiple targets.

He can't even use Tsukuyomi, so there goes more credibility. He literally only needs to use one type of Genjutsu because none of them can counter any.

To assume he'd do so now and not when he was at the five Kage summit is preposterous

Not as preposterous as half your claims here.

So Sasuke's single target genjutsu is hitting who? Bluenote or Ultear?

He has to glance at either of them and they're downed. Not sure you know how Genjutsu or resistance to it works.

By the time he uses it on one either of them could kill him, and if not them then Zancrow, and if not Zancrow than literally any other member.

None of them are fast enough.

Naruto is a verse where people still bleed from getting cut with normal knives.

Hilarious lowball. And FT is a verse where people get defeated by feelings.

As for Rustyrose, you can't say "X character beat Y character so would automatically beat Z character" that's literally in the explanation of how NOT to debate.

I don't need debating tips from someone who makes up feats and ignores others for "reasons".

"Silver doesn't have feats to dodge rasenshuriken" - He teleports himself and Gray Miles away in an instant. I don't think you've even read the manga

I've read it multiple times, made a Respect Thread for Silver, and have shown a better understanding of the manga than you already.

Then again, you've made claims such as "Naruto and Sasuke are outnumbered" when he made a thousand clones in the first chapter. You're not in any position to be claiming I haven't read the manga with claims such as that.

Rasenshuriken isn't even fast.

It covered the entirety of the Konha Village crater in one second.

All credibility lost now.

MY FAVORITE THING YOU PUT - "Kirin was a mountain buster" AHAHAHAHAHA. No, it destroyed a small HILL that was hollow because it had the Uchiha base carved from the inside out

It was a mountain and Kirin destroyed it. You seriously need to read the manga and learn how feats work.

Also, it was explicitly stated to be natural lightning, which means it's power is that of natural lightning, which means it's the same.

Until you show a single feat of Tempester's that's as strong as Kirin, no, they;re definitely not the same power level.

Attributing one feat to another simple because the techniques use the same power source is like saying Part 1 Sasuke is as strong as Thor with lightning manipulation.

Your terrible debating made my day.

The big things in the background are ACTUAL MOUNTAINS and not small hills. The thing about blatantly wanking/lying is that there are always scans to prove you wrong

The even funnier thing is the scan doesn't prove me wrong. The thin about blatantly lying is that there's always scans to prove you wrong.

So to recap thus far, you've shown that you make up feats, wank your preferred characters, and ignore on-panel showings. Outstanding.

You keep saying "doesn't have feats to dodge rasenshuriken" Yes, yes they do. The two slowest members of the Akatsuki, who would be statues to any late series FT character, both were fast enough to dodge it.

I already knew you were lying about reading the manga, but now everyone knows you're lying. The only Akatsuki member to dodge it was Pain, not Hidan and Kakuzu.

I'm already bored of responding to your "arguments" because they're basically all just "I haven't seen FT and I like to wank Naruto."

Oh the irony, coming from a "FT is lowballed so I'm gonna wank it to counter that!" type of fan.

Every single person in Tartaros is far superior to Kakuzu in speed and Naruto straight up said he could have dodged it if he wasn't being held down. Rasenshuriken is slow as fuck and pretty much never hits any target unless they try to take it head on or they're otherwise distracted.

@juiceboks Flagged for using banned language.

Should be flagged for wanking and lying as much as you have too, but oh well.

Even early series Natsu has Hypersonic feats

Another blatant lie.

and he got blitzed by many on this list.

Because he's not hypersonic.

I dare you to try to say Rasenshuriken is hypersonic so literally everyone can laugh you off the forum.

They're laughing at you for lying through your teeth. First with the "Ezel's Curse can cut through any and everything and hasn't not cut something" when my scans clearly showed otherwise (what was that about lying and scans being there to prove you wrong?), claiming Keyes can insta rez anyone on the battlefield while ignoring the fact that they're all set back to a lab, claiming to have read the Naruto manga but forgot things that happened in the first chapter, calling Zancrow's flames akin to Amaterasu, saying Rock Lee is faster than Naruto and Sasuke because "databooks" when on-panel feats show otherwise, and then the worst of all is calling Rasenshuriken slow when it crossed the crater of a destroyed Konoha Village in one second.

Yeah sure, it's me they'll be laughing at.

#87 Posted by LambSauce (473 posts) - - Show Bio

This Zofistian guy clearly doesn't know what he's saying.

#88 Posted by TheVivas (18480 posts) - - Show Bio

This Zofistian guy clearly doesn't know what he's saying.

Naah, according to him he's read the manga, so he's clearly an expert.

#89 Posted by Saiyan77 (2135 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Round 3 and 4 are a absolute stomp and should use weaker mid tier ninja for Naruto series vs Fairy Tail characters as

Kankuro ,Ten Ten , Kiba , Hinata in a fight during War Arc fight