• 88 results
#1 Edited by Nomatelate (12 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Naruto (kyubi cloak 1) and Sasuske (curse mark 2) from their battle at the final valley at the end of part 1 vs The Oracion seis-Takes place on Nirvana

2.Naruto when he fought Kakazu and Sasuske when he fought Deidara vs The 7 kin + Hades-Takes place on the airship

3. Naruto (starts in sage mode) and Sasuske from the five kage summit arc vs The 9 demon gates + Mard Geer-Takes place on Tartoros cube.

4. Kcm Naruto and Ems Sasuske from the war arc vs The Spriggan 12-no Zeref-Takes place in the Alvarez empire.

Naruto and Sasuske are bloodlusted every round. The villians aren't bloodlusted but are determined to kill them.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#2 Posted by Supermanforever (6658 posts) - - Show Bio

chunin exam naruto and sasuke solo the verse.

#3 Posted by DrPepperMan (5221 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto or sasuke solos all rounds because FT characters are only picnic blanket busters with a speed of 0.000000000001 miles per century.

#4 Posted by CaoCao (866 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto or sasuke solos all rounds because FT characters are only picnic blanket busters with a speed of 0.000000000001 miles per century.

Some people think they are between Mach 30K and 50K xDDD

#5 Posted by Chooleboo (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: lmaoo where people get that from?

#6 Posted by Chooleboo (38 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by CaoCao (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: lmaoo where people get that from?

I think from the Narutoforums. They have some special calcs xD

#8 Posted by Chooleboo (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: lol I think that they were calculating the meteor feat from Erza.

#9 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaaa.......

Bump

#10 Posted by Nomatelate (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#11 Edited by DVL (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Naruto devours the FT verse like ramen.

#12 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Naruto and Sasuske stomp the Oracion seis weren't really that strong at that time.

Round 2: Idk they may or may not win. Naruto can likely take out some of them with his rasenshuriken. Sasuske might be able to take out Hades with his 2nd curse mark

Round 3: They die horribly

Round 4: They die horribly

#13 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid naruto when he was a genin clean house easily.

#14 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats with all the trolls?

#15 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Naruto and Sasuske stomp the Oracion seis weren't really that strong at that time.

Round 2: Idk they may or may not win. Naruto can likely take out some of them with his rasenshuriken. Sasuske might be able to take out Hades with his 2nd curse mark

Round 3: They die horribly

Round 4: They die horribly

How?

#16 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: they could beat them all individually but all at once is too much hax imo

#17 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick: They have no way of beating Kurama fused Susanoo.

The stat difference is too high.

#20 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: thats kurama mode that could do that not kcm iirc could be wrong though

#23 Edited by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

KCM Kage Bunshin = close to the real KCM Naruto...oh yes, these clones can spam other clones.

Naruto and Sasuke clears every round. Last 2 with some troubles but speed, overwhelming numbers, multiple cellular killer Rasenshuriken, Genjutsu, Susanoo etc. etc. are too much.

#24 Edited by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@dust_hawk: Well for round 3 doesn't mard geer just alegria-->memento mori and just call it a day? It kind of bothered me why he never did this in the manga (or was it because the Tartoros base was destroyed?)

Anyway for round 4 naruto can't do much since most of his attacks get negated by August. As for Sasuske guys like wall, invel, ajeel and Irene together can take down his susanoo.

#25 Posted by TheVivas (18560 posts) - - Show Bio

Thy win Round 1 pretty easily. Sasuke makes Midnight’s magic useless, Richard doesn’t have the speed feats to tag either of them, Cobra and Cubelios might be a problem but don’t have the speed, poison won’t defeat Naruto, and his “hearing” precog is cancelled out by Naruto’s chakra arms, Angel iirc shouldn’t be able to match either in physicals even if her Spirits copy their forms, Racer’s magic is cancelled out by people faster than him according to when Jellal fought him and he can’t deal with Sharingan or get past Naruto’s healing, Brain wasn’t hat impressive and should still fall below them in physicals, and I’m not sure any of them can actually defeat them due to Naruto’s healing and Sasuke’s Curse Mark durability.

The only 7 Kin that should give them trouble would be Capricorn since iirc he had an advantage over humans and that’s why Loki had to fight him, Merey because of her weird connect hax, and Hades because of the whole “heart” thing. We don’t really know how strong Azuma is because he had the option of using Tenrou Island to help him in all of his fights, we don’t really know about Zancrow either because he was beating Natsu due to being a higher level Slayer at the time, Rustyrose shouldn’t be a problem at all honestly, Kain is only troublesome if he gets one of your hairs iirc, Ultear’s magic wasn’t that OP at the time so she should go down to Naruto’s clone spam or Genjutsu. I’d say they beat this team too.

Nine Demon Gates might be too much, but I’m not sure any of them can dodge a Rasenshuriken or deal with Amaterasu.

Spriggan beat them. Too much hax for just those versions between Eileen’s enchantments, Brandish’s shrinking, Dimaria’s timestop, Bradman’s magical particles + Nine Demon Gates curses, and Neinhardt’s “bring people back from the past” magic.

#26 Posted by TheVivas (18560 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick: Mard Geer used Algeria and caught everyone on the cube except Lucy and his Memento Mori was blocked by Gray’s Devil Slayer magic.

#27 Posted by HigherPower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they win everything but the last round. Only real advantage they have is speed at that point.

#28 Posted by Gear4God (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

They can't solo the verse at this level. I love Naruto but don't say nonsense like kid Sasuke solos Acnologia. He'd need to have his Mangekyo to do that.

#29 Edited by Rickthenick (575 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: the only reason lucy didn't get caught was because she was lucky. Its literally a one in a billion chance not to get caught in it lol.

#30 Posted by FairyDuke (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Takes every round but the final. Against Tartaros blood lusted means multiple Rasenshuriken right off the bat, Toad Trio, Frog Song, clones spam, Amaterasu, Chidori spear, Susanoo arrows and ms genjutsu at the start......and KN6 and above. Lmao at demons doing anything before getting blitzed by mountain AOE Rasenshurikens, frog genjutsu, Amaterasu and clones transformed into things for surprise attacks.

#31 Edited by TheVivas (18560 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick: I know but you asked why he didn’t do it, and I was just reminding you that he did. They only failed because of plot/luck.

#32 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick: nice explanation but i disagree with you

And sorry for my bad eng/grammar

1. For round 3,,

yeah,, mard geer and friends can win this but after a hard fight..

And im pretty sure SM naruto and MS sasuke can kill almost all of them before they get defeated ((except mard geer, because he is the one who should survive and kill both base naruto and blind MS sasuke)

2. But for round 4:

KCM naruto have 100 bunshin.. ((atleast))

While 1 bunshin of KCM was enough to defeat 2 edo kages ((2nd Tsucikage Muu and 3rd Raikage A)),, plus he can keep up with edo madara for a while after that fight...

So 1 bunshin of KCM naruto,, i repeat 1 Bunshin of KCM naruto already Kage+ level because can defeat 2 edo kages and can match Edo madara for a while

And Rightnow i talk about 1 Bunshin only,, not 100 bunshin... because KCM naruto can spam 100 bunshins and start to blitz them all... with 100 Rasen Shuriken

And no one will ever know where is the original naruto

Please remember this is Bloodlusted KCM naruto and EMS Sasuke

The same KCM naruto who can react to Juubito's Gudou dama speed,, blitz Ay,, and tank Juubi tenpenchi while protected 40.000 shinobi

The same EMS sasuke who can react to Juubito's gudou dama speed,, or sasuke used genjutsu to 1 of them or chidori or spam amaterasu to instant kill

The conclution is.......

Round 1, 2, 4 = Team naruto win

Whole round 3 = they lose after a hard fight

Sorry for my bad eng/grammar

#33 Posted by GXrevs06 (3650 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Fabricolage (1510 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say they take every round, unless Dimara uses her time stop ability before Sasuke uses genjutsu on her.

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
#35 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see why Naruto and Sasuke shouldn't be able to clear every round with small problems. . .

R2 ---> bloodlusted Naruto (Immortal Devastators Arc, which means Hidan and Kakuzu Arc) simply means KN1 up to KN4 at the very beginning, as we already know. Obviously none during Tenrou Island saga can keep up, injure or tank what a Naruto with *insert number* tails can drop against them. Not to mention the impressive healing/regeneration factor of Kurama chakra. Hebi Sasuke isn't needed here. . . and if he want to join this means: Sharingan unlocked - Genjutsu - CS2 amps - blitz fest.

R3. --->
basically same as above. Bloodlusted SM Naruto means KN4/6 up to KN8 from the start. None can injure, keep up nor tank what this version of Naruto can drop against them. Again MS Sasuke isn't needed in my personal opinion.

R4. --->
this is nice. I've read people claiming the energy equalization even if this isn't stated in the OP. . . let's just focus on the most hilarious ones like Brandish and Dimaria.

- The first one is more or less a fodder since her only battle feats are shrink someone (mini-Lucy) and their attacks. Obviously if Brandish shrinks Naruto or Sasuke they just replicates what mini-Lucy did (she trolled Brandy) to her but way better. Not to mention that an enraged Brandish was KO'd with a mere chop from Cana.
. . .The most important thing is. . . Brandish power can't work against someone stronger than her. Stated and proved by her when she tried to shrink Neinhart's hilarious wind magic, the same Neinhart who was oneshotted by a normal Natsu punch.

-The second one is meh.Dimaria time-stop isn't instant. (which means a possibility to blitz her) and it might fail against KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke for a simple fact. . . her time stop didn't work against E.N.D Natsu 'cause he was too strong (Dimaria's words) and I can't see why it should work against 2 chars massively above E.N.D (with a beast like Kurama inside one of 'em too).
Not to mention that IF Dimaria can time-stop the duo (which is pretty hard up to "a bit impossible") she could just rip their clothes off (just like she did during the war) or just fail to kill 'em (she failed to kill Brandish while bloodlusted). . . and Kurama chakra means healing/regeneration.

#36 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (6959 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickthenick:

Well for round 3 doesn't mard geer just alegria-->memento mori and just call it a day?

Obviously nope. Both SM Naruto/KN*number* Naruto and MS Sasuke are faster than Mard, his spells and his comrades. Dodge Memento or just blitz Mard and his entire team isn't a problem at all. Also Memento failed to kill Natsu and Gray, I can't see why it should work against Naruto with his KN form and Sasuke with his Susanoo protection.

Alegria? I doubt he will use it since this is a battle. And yup, before getting blitzed by the duo.

Anyway for round 4 naruto can't do much since most of his attacks get negated by August.

Impling there's energy equalization since magic isn't Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Fuinjutsu etc. and even if there's energy equal. can't copy Kurama related abilities nor Kekkei Genkai abilities (which means Sharingan abilities).

for Sasuske guys like wall, invel, ajeel and Irene together can take down his susanoo

No Caption Provided

None of 'em can break EMS Sasuke's complete Susanoo nor the full-body one (Juubito's fight) and none of 'em can do something before getting tagged by some Amaterasu-infused ethereal arrows/sword nor YasagaMagatama.

P.S.

No Caption Provided

Old story. Yeah, I've read it. Next time don't tag me just to say your asinine assumptions. I don't even know who you are and I've never argued with you since today. So, if you have to tag me again for no reasons, keep your biased accusations to yourself.

Thanks a lot.

Take my post here as a special gift.

No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by TheVivas (18560 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor:

-The second one is meh.Dimaria time-stop isn't instant. (which means a possibility to blitz her) and it might fail against KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke for a simple fact. . . her time stop didn't work against E.N.D Natsu 'cause he was too strong (Dimaria's words) and I can't see why it should work against 2 chars massively above E.N.D (with a beast like Kurama inside one of 'em too).

He powers didn't work against END because his powers transcend time and wasn't affected by it. As we've seen in the Boruto manga, both Naruto and Sasuke are affected by time-based powers and Sasuke doesn't have his Rinnegan here to be able to view what's going on when time freezes.

Not to mention that IF Dimaria can time-stop the duo (which is pretty hard up to "a bit impossible") she could just rip their clothes off (just like she did during the war) or just fail to kill 'em (she failed to kill Brandish while bloodlusted). . . and Kurama chakra means healing/regeneration.

She ripped off Sherria's and Kagura's clothes because she was messing with them and knew that if the Spriggans went all out from the beginning and took over Fiore it would be no fun. Nothing is really stopping her from cutting off Sasuke's or Naruto's head when they're frozen or shooting lasers through their chests other than her morals which are "determined to kill" in this fight.

Bloodlusted SM Naruto means KN4/6 up to KN8 from the start.

He's not going Kyuubi Mode literally when the fight starts. OP states he's in Sage Mode so he'll be bloodlusted but in Sage Mode. He can access those modes later on in the fight, but not from the very beginning with the word "go".

Also Memento failed to kill Natsu and Gray, I can't see why it should work against Naruto with his KN form and Sasuke with his Susanoo protection.

That was because of Gray's Demon Slayer magic. The spell was intended to kill Zeref, an immortal, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't kill Naruto or Sasuke if Mard managed to get it off.

Obviously if Brandish shrinks Naruto or Sasuke they just replicates what mini-Lucy did (she trolled Brandy) to her but way better.

It was stated by Dimaria that Brandish didn't want to fight Lucy, otherwise she would have enlarged her heart or shrunk her heart or something like that.

#39 Posted by Westwood_Trevor (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

He powers didn't work against END because his powers transcend time and wasn't affected by it. As we've seen in the Boruto manga,

Actually it was never stated that E.N.D's power transcend time. What Dimaria said was just: "his power surpasses even the gods!?"without any other explanation.

No Caption Provided

Which basically means that E.N.D > Dimaria's power, not that E.N.D is immune/transcend to time related magic. That was a speculation created by some fans in order to give a new feat about this, and a different explanation from "E.N.D is stronger than Dimaria's magic power".

both Naruto and Sasuke are affected by time-based powers and Sasuke doesn't have his Rinnegan here to be able to view what's going on when time freezes.

To be honest far far stronger versions of Naruto and Sasuke were affected by a time-based power from someone tiers above Dimaria and her powers. There are no good reasons to think that Dimaria time freeze works against Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke, since they are massively above E.N.D by feats, the same E.N.D who was able to no solds Dimaria's power 'cause his power was > her power. And honestly, by feats, KCM Naruto (with Kurama's inner power) and EMS Sasuke are stronger than E.N.D by a lot.

It's just like saying that Guldo's time freeze can work against SSJ Goku or Cell Not to mention that we've a clear example of "magic/hax doesn't work against someone stronger than the caster" in FT. Which is a solid possibility about it. Brandish vs Neinhart, as I said before:

imo.

No Caption Provided

Nothing is really stopping her from cutting off Sasuke's or Naruto's head when they're frozen or shooting lasers through their chests other than her morals which are "determined to kill" in this fight.

This is plausible if she can time-stop 'em, yes. However it could also be possible that she fails to kill them during that time. We've already seen a bloodlusted Dimaria failing to kill Brandish:

No Caption Provided

Such injures are not a big problem for Naruto and his regeneration, furthermore Dimaria might end to injure a Kage Bunshin or a fake Naruto (Body Replacement Jutsu) which is a trump card for every shinobi in Naruto. Not touching the "if Dimaria can time-stop 'em before getting blitzed by Sasuke or Naruto's jutsu" 'cause that's obvious.

There's also the Genjutsu factor, which means if Dimaria casually looks at Sasuke's base/EMS (which is far above and terrible than normal Sharingan Genjutsu) Sharingan she'll end trolled, paralyzed or mind controlled.

He's not going Kyuubi Mode literally when the fight starts. OP states he's in Sage Mode so he'll be bloodlusted but in Sage Mode. He can access those modes later on in the fight, but not from the very beginning with the word "go".

Well, basing on the manga, since Land of Waves Arc up to Turtle Island Arc, when Naruto goes angry, or worse bloodlusted, he release the Kyuubi power at the same time, which means KN0-3-6-8 etc. I can't see a bloodlusted Naruto not turning into KN*number*. . . but I guess the rules doesn't want this situation at the very beginning. . . however Naruto could certainly go into KN in less than 30 sec. from the start, after 1 or 2 of his strongest jutsu (Expanded mountain size AoE double/Shadow Shuriken Rasenshuriken).

However this isn't a problem. Naruto and Sasuke will not be defeated by those opponents (R2 - R3), with or without the power of Kurama. . . and surely not in such short time lapse.

That was because of Gray's Demon Slayer magic. The spell was intended to kill Zeref, an immortal,

This is highly arguable:

- Gray didn't countered Memento nor tried to nullify it. He just tanked it with only half of his body covered by DS magic.

- Base Natsu was clearly involved into Memento's too. And even without any kind of DS magic negation or something else.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this is funny since Mard claimed that Memento Mori "destroy the concept of life and death". . . "everything just vanish". . . seems like he was wrong, badly wrong. Clear example of statement < feats, not to mention that he never used Memento before.

However this could synthesized into:

1. Natsu and Gray tanked it, which means Memento isn't the "one hit GG" magic that he claimed with such vigor. . . at all.

2. This was the infamous "FT Plot Armor strikes again" moment. And this isn't impossible at all. We are well informed about it.

Something like the blatant statement about NLF Zeref Death Curse "can kill everything and everyone" which it has proven to be false several times (Juvia, Mavis, Natsu, Meldy) or the world destroyer Acnologia (still laughing).

so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't kill Naruto or Sasuke if Mard managed to get it off.

- Nothing suggest that Memento can erase the ethereal protection of the incomplete-complete MS Susanoo and kill Sasuke, basing on what Memento wasn't able to do.

- Worse, nothing suggest that Memento can erase/kill KN4-6-(7)-8 Naruto and his immense power, basing on what Memento wasn't able to do.

- He can't tag 'em with Memento nor he can't cast it before getting defeated by the duo.

It was stated by Dimaria that Brandish didn't want to fight Lucy, otherwise she would have enlarged her heart or shrunk her heart or something like that.

What Mari said was:

No Caption Provided

Which is very funny 'cause it was happened like 1 minute before. Seems like Dimaria didn't pay attention.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The heart-thing or whatever was referred to Natsu 'cause Brandish returned the tumor to its original size.

Let alone the fact that Brandish never did something like that. . . and that was just a statement from someone else, nothing else nothing more. By battle feats she was able to turn people into "mini-people". Not to mention that when Randy did something close to enlarge a body part of someone the result was comical.

No Caption Provided

all comical but the tumor thing, which was painful 'cause that was a obviously tumor. Natsu was in a near death situation due to it. But how Brandish was able to shrink it?

No Caption Provided

Which means that she wasn't able to shrink it before find out where it was located. That's why Brandish was able to alter the size of Natsu's tumor, 'cause she has already "worked" on Natsu's body thanks to FT members. That's why Dimaria didn't say the same heart-thing to Lucy imo.

Back to KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke ---> they're both tiers above Lucy during her fight against Brandish. . . and if Lucy can give troubles to Brandish so they can. Not to mention that "mini" or not she can't tag them nor she can't tank a mini-Rasenshuriken nor Kagutsuchi Infused Arrows nor Amaterasu (those can also be expanded/enlarged). Besides that SM Naruto has already dealt with giant creatures before (Kurama, Rinne-Animals). He just replicates a Chou-Oodama Rasengan Barrage. Remember that an enraged Randy was KO'd by a chop.

However nope, his power can't work against 'em and their powers.

Is Brandish a factor or can Brandish solos? Absolutely nope. She's a single KCM Kage Bunshin distraction or a casual Amaterasu-Rasenshuriken AoE victim. And just one Amaterasu-Rasenshuriken can take down the entire Spriggan Team if the duo can drop it.

No Caption Provided

#40 Posted by TheVivas (18560 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: Naruto and Sasuke won’t be able to beat Dimaria’s timestop because they have more power than her. That’s not why END was able to do it. Him defeating and being able to move during her timestop is andeat for him. They can’t accomplish the same thing just because they have more DC than her or END. They had more “power” than Momoshiki and were affected by his timestop, they’re not going to break through Dimaria’s just cause.

We’re not talking about adult Naruto and Sasuke in this thread as the oldest they are in this fight is 17. You’re trying to use two instances that seem to imply “you can’t use your magic on someone with more magical power than you” because we’ve been given numerous occassiosn throughout the series where people with less magical power have affected opponents with more magical power, and the only two instances where that premise of “more magical power negates weaker magical attacks” is seen is when Eileen enchanted Neinhardt (Eileen is one of the strongest mages we’ve seen in the entire series) and the other is END, a demon more powerful than all the Demons of Tartarus and intended to kill the immortal, big bad villain of the entire series. That theory also falls apart if you try to equalize the verses, cause weaker hax has affected people with greater chakra reserves throughout the entire series of Naruto, main proponent being Ino getting her Mind Transfer off on Obito iirc, even if for only a few seconds.

That’s not a bloodlusted Dimaria and she was using a knife there when she’s already used a sword to deflect Kagura’s sword strike. If she’s determined to kill Naruto and Sasuke, she’ll use her sword to cut them up.

Gray *did* counter it. The scans literally prove so. There’s no other explanation for Gray jumping in front o Natsu, taking the brunt of he attack, and having half of his body be transformed to demon as his Devil Slayer magic activated. We don’t have to be oven every piece of information, we can piece them together if we have the right pieces.

Gray took the attack because of his demon powers, that’s the only explanation. He’s in front of Natsu when the attack goes off, he’s standing looking at Mard when Natsu is covering his face, and then he falls to the ground afterwards when Natsu is perfectly fine. I don’t see how you can call hat “both of them tanked it and the attack didn’t do anything”.

It’s no plot armor. Plot armor is Erza not being able to requip any armor or weapons when fighting Ajeel and then suddenly out of he blue getting her powers back, or when she discovered a sixth sense to fight when all of her other senses were taken away with the reason and explanation behind so wasn’t “because she’s Erza”. This time we’re given some sort of idea of an explanation and can draw our own conclusions instead of “because he’s Gray” or something along those lines.

We’ve seen Zeref’s power work before on multiple characters, which throws the “just an NLF” notion out the window.

Sasuke isn’t Gray and doesn’t have demon powers, which is the only thing we can conclude was what allowed him to survive the Curse. There’s no reason to assume it wouldn’t work otherwise, again, especially since it was made specifically in order to kill an immortal. It’s the same line of reasoning as thinking Sasuke can use all of the Rinnegan’s different abilities without him actually using them on-panel.

He can tag them with it if they’re fighting the other members of Tartarus and he has a flight advantage over them in his Etherious form.

Brandish didn’t want to fight Lucy, that’s why she shrunk her to that size. She tried to make it believable without actually going too far. Dimaria was saying that she could have shrunk Lucy down to the size of an ant and killed her, but we know that Brandiah didn’t want to do that, which is what Dimaria was upset that FT turned her Brandy agaisnt her. There’s is literally nothing stopping Brandish from shrinking anyone down to the size of an ant outside of the terrible “if it didn’t happen on-panel, he/she/they can’t do it!!” leaving out all room for discussion or logical inference.

She had to know where the tumor was in order to shrink it because it’s a tumor. If she can’t find it, then her power is useless. The same reason doctors in real life have to find there tunor first before operating on it. She knows where a heart or liver or the brain is located, so no, she doesn’t need to “work” on people or objects before being able to shrink things. Besides, that doesn’t wven make sense. She didn’t operate on that island before shrinking and enlarging it.

If she shrinks Naruto or Sasuke, they’ll be shrunken to the size of an ant, or she’ll shrink their internal organs. There’s no reason to assume she can only shrink people to Lucy’s size just because we haven’t seen her shrink anyone smaller than that. Again, that’s like assuming Sasuke can’t use all of the powers of the Rinnegan because we haven’t seen him do so.

Activating a Rasenshuriken actually takes more time than Dimaria clicking her teeth or Brandish forming a thought, especially if they want to make one that big.

#41 Edited by HigherPower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

@westwood_trevor: Why isn't Natsu resisting time stop just a resistance feat for him? Why does it always have to be either PIS for Natsu or a loophole in Dimaria's ability? I can use the same logic to debunk Momoshiki's extremely ambiguous time-stop... if Naruto or Sasuke had actual resistance to it anyway.

#42 Posted by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke need six paths power only for keep up with Oracion Seis. Call me stupid but they lose every round fast and badly.

#43 Posted by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: time stop girl is not needed. You guys have to stay calm look at the rounds. All are spites against Naruto and Sasuke. They stops and get blitzed at 1 without six paths powers so no need to be worried about the last round lolol.

#44 Posted by HigherPower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by FlashingSabre (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@waynebruce99: The O6 are barely strong enough to keep up with your average Chunin, aside from Cobra. Anyone Jonin level or higher, like BoS Kakashi or Zabuza, would ragdoll them with ease.

Are you trolling, or have you not seen Naruto?

#46 Posted by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by FlashingSabre (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Yeah, he either a troll or an alt. Don't engage.

#48 Posted by HigherPower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#49 Posted by WayneBruce99 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: okay maybe they can clear 1 barely. I give you that i thought Oracion Seis are demons lol.

But everything else is stupidly spite and 2 to 4 every Fairy Tail can solos

#50 Posted by FlashingSabre (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@waynebruce99: I'm not responding to you anymore, FYI. You're clearly trolling.