Naruto & Sasuke vs X-Men

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Naruto & Sasuke vs X-Men (230 votes)

NaruSasu 31%
X-Men 56%
Stalemate 2%
I want results 11%
No Caption Provided

vs

X-Men consisting of:

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Psylocke

Rogue

Emma Frost

Gambit

Beast

Colossus

Storm

Kitty Pryde

Havok

Wolverine

X-23

Angel

Jubilee

Nightcrawler

Cable

Rules & regulations:

• Current NaruSasu
  • NaruSasu are bloodlusted
  • Random encounter
  • Standard gear
  • Chakra=psionic energy, genjutsu=tp & jutsu=magic
  • Win by ko, death/incap
  • No bfr

Could the X-Men stop the Child of Prophecy & the Eternal Rival?

• 
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By reaverlation

InB4 Naruto Wank but Naruto and Sasuke can win. I assume Cable isn't Savior Cable or nowhere near that level (don't really know Cable) but the Ninja duo can literally run through and stomp the X-Men.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me after some arguments for the X-Men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Men Win.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the Naruto team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Emma Frost or Jean Grey can potentially solo here with telepathy. If we assume Sasuke's Sharrinnegan gives him immunity to planetary TP, he might be fine, but Naruto won't be. Most of the X-Men team is fodder that would get casually stomped. Rogue and Jean are probably the only ones that can actually withstand a blood-lusted assault from Naruto or Sasuke. Rogue seems to have the same effect with Wonder Man's powers as she did with Carol's where she permanently absorbed the base stats due to being in contact with those powers so often. They'll definitely have problems with her. Especially when she touches them. I'll give it to the X-Men with high difficulty. The telepaths can either turn Naruto against Sasuke, take Naruto out immediately, or KO both at once. If Sasuke withstands it, at the very least he'll have his hands full against the team.

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@amberprice: The Naruto team could literally one shot everyone there from what I've seen of the x men team. There only hope I'd assume is if Emma or Jean drops them with TP which is highly unlikely since Naruto and Sasuke are bloodlusted and the telepaths probably won't survive the initial assault . Then again my knowledge on the X men is limited so I don't the full extent of their abilities or their physical attributes hence I said probably the win goes to the Naruto team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma Frost or Jean Grey can potentially solo here with telepathy. If we assume Sasuke's Sharrinnegan gives him immunity to planetary TP, he might be fine, but Naruto won't be. Most of the X-Men team is fodder that would get casually stomped. Rogue and Jean are probably the only ones that can actually withstand a blood-lusted assault from Naruto or Sasuke. Rogue seems to have the same effect with Wonder Man's powers as she did with Carol's where she permanently absorbed the base stats due to being in contact with those powers so often. They'll definitely have problems with her. Especially when she touches them. I'll give it to the X-Men with high difficulty. The telepaths can either turn Naruto against Sasuke, take Naruto out immediately, or KO both at once. If Sasuke withstands it, at the very least he'll have his hands full against the team.

Great explanation, you're a good debater : )

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger: the X-Men have survived bloodlusted versions of the Phoenix Force, they'll survive the initial attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also forgot to put out that Naruto starts off in BM

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We have 3 Omegal level Telepaths(Jean, Emma, Psyclocke), 1 Omega level Elemental/Energy Manipulator(Storm), 1 Heavy Hitter that could probably knock out Sasuske and Naruto with 2-3 punches and can take any hit the Duo gives(Rogue). The rest of the X-men are more so hindrances(some of them) to the Ninja Duo's. The problem the X-Men will have is to compensate for the Ninja's speed and reaction speed other than that they will end up getting surrounded. The Ninja Duo lose because not only do they need to combat and compensate for Jean, Emma and Psyclocke TP assault Naruto included(Regardless of how well Sasuke is with his sharingan) they are also need to combat Storm's Elemental assault. And avoid Rogue before she blitz them. And the rest of the X-Men using the array of powers to assist.

I don't see the Ninja Duo's coming out on Top.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean shuts them down.

theyoungwolf1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@simon_the_digger: the X-Men have survived bloodlusted versions of the Phoenix Force, they'll survive the initial attack.

i wonder what the replies will be lmao they'll say Naruto & Sasuke are more powerful than the phoenix now.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey OP, VSBattles wiki says that Naruto and Sasuke are Planet Level, is that true?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

i wonder what the replies will be lmao they'll say Naruto & Sasuke are more powerful than the phoenix now.

Well X men should win then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

Hey OP, VSBattles wiki says that Naruto and Sasuke are Planet Level, is that true?

no

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna play Devils advocate for the X-men.

Jean, Rogue, Psylocke, Storm, Emma Frost, Kitty Pride and Storm are the main and crucial players here.

Jean+Psylocke+Emma+Cable can turn off Naruto and Sasukes minds.

Jean is a planetary level telepath, and has beaten other planetary telepaths like Emma Frost and Gamemaster, taken down an army of telepathy resistant demons, and gotten past numerous telepathy defenses including those of Magneto, the Hulk, Juggernaut.

Emma is also a planetary level telepath, has controlled 1000 other telepaths, beaten Rachel a planetary level telepath, taken down Xavier (with a little prep) and beaten Skull telepaths that had trapped and restrained her.

Psylocke is a planetary level telepath, has fought The shadow king on the Astral plane, and beat Apocalypse Angel (AOA Phoenix Jean grey could not take him down) and has beaten an AU Cassandra Nova.

Cable is an highly skilled omega level telepath, but can't access his powers most times, so will be serving as energy back up.

The Combination of these 4 should be more than enough to turn of Nardo and Sauces brains, or make them kill themselves, or revert them to being 3 year old mentally.

And telepathic powers work at the speed of thought, so they have a high chance of landing an attack before a blitz attack.

For Defense. A combined Shield from Jean/Psylocke/Cable should do. Since Rachel+Psylocke shielded and deflected a city busting beam.

Jean alone has shielded from Island busters (twice), contained mountain busting beams, tank Blasts from binary, shield from a white hole, shield from a cosmic been the Stranger, anchor from a vortex that sacked in a mountain sized building (twice), kept an asteroid from burning right next to the sun by slowing down the molecules, has tanked hits from abomination, a guardian of shiar crystal (one shot nate greys shield, beat gladiator), Blackbolt, restrained the Thing, held back Hercules and Namor.

Add Psylocke and Cable (with Emma Frost boosting him to work at higher levels of power, where he can fight silver surfer), to combine their TK energy into her shield to strengthen it some more. And add storm whose winds can hold back hurricanes and stop Railgun missiles that were compared to Nukes.

Add that they all have telepathic 6th sense that warns them, they'll have shields up. And they're capable of multitasking to shield with tk, amp each other and telepathically attack all at the same time. Plus they could all hold on to kitty and she could phase them through all the attacks.

If Naruto and Sasuke, do outright blitz or nuke, they would win. The Psis and Storm have enhanced reflexes (reacting to lightning, hypersonic beams, explosions), but Nardo and sauce are too fast and blitz people on that level of speed easily.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X men, although the duo can win.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, playing Devils advocate for the Ninjas.

The X-men are basically moving/acting in slow motion to them. And a bloodlust Sasuke is prone to do things like set everyone on fire with a glance, cut off everyone's head with his sword before they can think, turn everyone into gravity comes that will lead to them being crushed as they become satellites, nuking the area with Chidori (which can now but meteors casually).

A bloodlust naruto is more likely to go feral and rip through people at speeds faster than they can think or react or Nike them with Bill bombs or rasenshurikens.

Their winning hinges on them oneshotting the X-men by rapid fire attacks of mountain +++ level to overwhelm their shields/take them out before they shield. Because if the X-men get time to set up psychic attacks, they win

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

x-men

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, playing Devils advocate for the Ninjas.

The X-men are basically moving/acting in slow motion to them. And a bloodlust Sasuke is prone to do things like set everyone on fire with a glance, cut off everyone's head with his sword before they can think, turn everyone into gravity comes that will lead to them being crushed as they become satellites, nuking the area with Chidori (which can now but meteors casually).

A bloodlust naruto is more likely to go feral and rip through people at speeds faster than they can think or react or Nike them with Bill bombs or rasenshurikens.

Their winning hinges on them oneshotting the X-men by rapid fire attacks of mountain +++ level to overwhelm their shields/take them out before they shield. Because if the X-men get time to set up psychic attacks, they win

For some reason when I read that in BOLD. I thought you said "Bilbo Bombs" HAHAHA I read it too fast.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems lile the only way x-men to win here is TP.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: they're a well oiled machine that has faced worse with countless real and simulated battles under their belts. Telepathy isn't the only way, just the most efficient.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Same can be said for Naruto and Sasuke as well. How would the team win asides from TP?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Same can be said for Naruto and Sasuke as well. How would the team win asides from TP?

They can stop their hearts with TK.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I'm quite certain that is OOC. How often does this happen?

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bionar

There is no power set that xmen here can offer that team Ninja hasnt experienced in their verse.

Telepathy wont work against naruto because of kurama.

Sasuke also has TK.

Because of numbers it will be xmen vs multiple ninja clones.

Jean's telepathy vs Genjustu..

Sasuke spamming amaterastu.

Kurama with bijuu bombs.

Sasuke with perfect susanoo..

Honestly, seeing how madara slaughtered the five kages, and rinnegan can absorb attacks.

Team naruto wins..

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: most of their attacks won't even scratch Colosuss or touch Kitty or Emma if she goes diamond. Rouge survived nukes when she had Ms Marvel powers, she arguably more powerful now. Wolverine level healing factors can hold up against the actual Sun for a short time. Jean and Psylocke have telekinesis too. I'm not buying them taking down this many X-Men just because they're fast, because that's basically all they have.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar: He has kurama, so telepathy that can hold the Phoenix Force back won't work? Jean alone can stomp this duo.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@streak619: Jean has consistent feats manipulating internal bodily functions, she just doesn't use it to kill. Stopping a heart, is not an automatic kill move and she uses stuff like that to ko people.

Avatar image for milliardopeacecraft
MilliardoPeacecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto spams shadow clones then speed blitz a rasengan or however you spell it into each of their chests

The Sauce has Jesus level TP

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: I'm quite certain that is OOC. How often does this happen?

Jean in particular has only done it once as far as I'm aware, but she did it in a non lethal manner so it counts. She has also attacked people internally with TK in Morrison's New X Men(and again in the same run to stop a person from bleeding), so using TK on someone's insides isn't out of character.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Dueability feats for Colossus, Kitty, Emma? Rogue gets oneshotted. Wolverine is useless. Sasuke has TK too.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milliardopeacecraft: clones will be sensed for what they are by 3 powerful telepaths and 3 sense enhanced ferals. Jesus has no telepathic feats.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Stopping a heart is killing a person regardless of how you look at it.

Avatar image for milliardopeacecraft
MilliardoPeacecraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans said:

@milliardopeacecraft: clones will be sensed for what they are by 3 powerful telepaths and 3 sense enhanced ferals. Jesus has no telepathic feats.

good to know. by the time they sense it the battle will be over. doesnt matter what they sense, they wont stop them. lmfao

"i sense a strange blur approaching fast"

"i have pla-*Get's KO'd*"

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Stopping a heart is killing a person regardless of how you look at it.

I guess this was meant for me? Here is the scan if you're interested.

No Caption Provided

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: It was meant for him. But she didn't use that offensively though. Has she?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Like I said she has attacked people's insides with TK, and the fact that she has already stopped people's hearts means such a move isn't out of character.

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: She has to use TP on both naruto and Kurama simultaneously which is unlikely.. If she tries it for sasuke.. Then genjutsu is a better mind raper. Holding back the phoenix is an endurance feat,kind of similar to naruto against kurama, And it can be shaken off. Besides the ninjas fight smart.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@streak619: Kitty is an intangible she doesn't need durability feats. Swords, and fire are not taking diamond Emma or Colosuss down. Arguably weaker Rogue is a legitimate team buster. Wolverine level healing factors can hold up against the actual Sun for a short time.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Is her intangibility consciously activated? And, once again, durability feats for Colosuss and Emma?

Bionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Bloodlusted sasuke can harvest their souls with rinnegan moves.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Purpose of the move matters. Does she kill or is she fine with it?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bionar: she has TPed entire towns and a seemingly endless horde of demons, how is it unlikely that she will tp two guys trying to kill her? Holding back Phoenix telepathically is a mental power feat. Endurance is physical. X-Men also fight smart.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Kitty's natural state is to be intangible, she actually had to train to stay solid. Emma was trapped under more than 50 tons of ruble after surviving the attack that buried her, without a scratch. Colosuss ate full powered attacks from Havok and koed him.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Streak619

@lordofallhumans: What if Sasuke blitzes her before she activates it? Unless you're saying she is intangible all the time?

Is that her best durability feat? What was the DC of the attack that hit Emma?

What is Havok's consistent striking strength?