User Lists: 0

Either ninja still solos.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Literally impossible for Ninja to win. You can’t kill in Grayroad’s presence. If they could’ve beat them under a condition in any other way they would win.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They wouldn't solo the verse. But yes, Naruto and Sasuke definitely win here.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Duo wins.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto throws a rasenshuriken.

Naruto wins.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: A basic Rasenshuriken wouldn't do anything to almost any of the Commandments. If you were reffering to a Bijuudama Rasenshuriken or something along those lines, that's a different story.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: A basic Rasenshuriken wouldn't do anything to almost any of the Commandments.

TL Naruto reached Island level with a simple rasengan. RS >> Rasengan. He chucks it at FTL speeds and ends them

If you were reffering to a Bijuudama Rasenshuriken or something along those lines, that's a different story.

That's too OP for them

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Well, if you're going off of a KCM2 Rasenshuriken with powerscaling, I guess it's possible. But how are regular Rasengans island level?

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly the ninjas lose even if they can one shot every member of the 10C because hax >>>>>> everything according to some people.

Real talk, either of them solo.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Streak619

@streak619: Well, if you're going off of a KCM2 Rasenshuriken with powerscaling, I guess it's possible. But how are regular Rasengans island level?

Naruto shattered TSB shields with a rasengan. TSB have multiple Island level durability feats.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO with the island level giant rasengans.......

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO with the island level giant rasengans.......

Not that you can debunk it tho

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: And you can't prove it either, In Fact, in our previous debate on this matter, you tried to lie and pass backgrounds rocks as the TSB being destroyed which I proved you wrong about.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: And you can't prove it either, In Fact, in our previous debate on this matter, you tried to lie and pass backgrounds rocks as the TSB being destroyed which I proved you wrong about.

Lol, I wasn't lying, I still effing believe it lol. Not to mention Naruto shattered it with a rasengan later so it's irrelevant anyway.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619: He did that because he pushed Toneri through it. If we take that logic, Gai "broke" TSB as well when he pushed Madara through it....

It is unquantifiable how much force it takes to force a sage energy user through his/her TSB.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: He did that because he pushed Toneri through it. If we take that logic, Gai "broke" TSB as well when he pushed Madara through it....

It is unquantifiable how much force it takes to force a sage energy user through his/her TSB.

It isn't though. TSB have island level durability.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo wins. The commandments hax haven’t been shown to work on people stronger than them.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I'm pretty sure Naruto breaking the tsb with his rasengan was due to him adding senjutsu to it.

Naruto and Sasuke's susanoo Kurama broke a tsb construct, but even 100% Kurama+ perfect susanoo was only multimountain.

Tsb have feats way above island level(tankimg juubidamas), but much less has broken them due to their weakness to physical damage and senjutsu.

Even a massive rasengan being island level would be inconsistent. If a massive rasengan was island level, Naruto would not even use bijuudama and RS most of the time.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: But not when its user is getting pushed through it.

Heck, if we use your logic and say that those multiple massive rasengan were able to break parts of the TSB, it was actually a small rasengan that "broke" a massive chuck of it when it pushed toneri through it.

That would mean small rasengan > giant rasengan = island level.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: I'm pretty sure Naruto breaking the tsb with his rasengan was due to him adding senjutsu to it.

No shit.

Naruto and Sasuke's susanoo Kurama broke a tsb construct, but even 100% Kurama+ perfect susanoo was only multimountain.

Those were Island level. CSM Susanoo >> Susanoo. BSM > 100% kyuubi.

Tsb have feats way above island level(tankimg juubidamas), but much less has broken them due to their weakness to physical damage and senjutsu.

Yes but consistsntly they are island level like lol no selling ultimate sage rasengan

Even a massive rasengan being island level would be inconsistent.

Not for TL Naruto.

If a massive rasengan was island level, Naruto would not even use bijuudama and RS most of the time.

True for post timeskipe Naruto

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By SkySanji

Naruto or Sasuke taijutsu's them into oblivion.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: But not when its user is getting pushed through it.

Because?

Heck, if we use your logic and say that those multiple massive rasengan were able to break parts of the TSB, it was actually a small rasengan that "broke" a massive chuck of it when it pushed toneri through it.

Those giant rasengans pulverised them. Rasengan shattered them. Huge difference.

That would mean small rasengan > giant rasengan = island level.

It would, if it were true.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Because it won't harm it's user. That would make ZERO SENSE. Something you create to protect you, harms you.

Huh??? In what way were they pulverised???? When the giant rasengans hit, at best, they were shattered not pulverized. You are making up things again.

Also, given the fact that a simple rasengan did more damage to the TSB dome than multiple giant rasengans shows how faulty your logic is.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6 said:

No poop.

Those were Island level. CSM Susanoo >> Susanoo. BSM > 100% kyuubi.

Madara's perfect susanoo>Sasuke's imperfect susanoo. Madara's susanoo has feats way above Sasuke's susanoo.

Bsm Naruto Kurama avatar=> 100% Kurama

Adding SM to BM should put Naruto's avatar roughly equal to a full Kurama considering Naruto only had half of Kurama's chakra, and the fact that the power didference between BM and BSM was not portrayed to be all that massive IMO.

Yes but consistently they are island level like lol no selling ultimate sage rasengan

The ultimate sage rasengan has no island level feats iirc.

Even a massive rasengan being island level would be inconsistent.

Not for TL Naruto.

Yeah. Naruto broke the tsb with rasengan by pushing Toneri through it iirc, which would only put it at multimountain scaling off of Kurama susanoo and Gai.

If a massive rasengan was island level, Naruto would not even use bijuudama and RS most of the time.

True for post timeskip Naruto

Naruto's rasengan could even be scaled to mountain to multimountain from TL Sasuke vaporizing the Konoha meteor, but island level is reaching IMO.

Island level rasengan would be highly inconsistent with Naruto having to use RS variants and BBs to produce the same amount of damage frequently.

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke win

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

1. Prove it. I don't want to hear appeal to incredulity or to the stone. Your BS 'it makes no sense' are meaningless until you show me evidence.

2. They clearly were pulverised as they started fading to dust.

3. Prove that they did.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not seeing how naruto or sasuke win if they die by killing in greyroad's presence. The moment they start stomping the commandments, they also die.

KalebMcShaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol what is this mismatch, a serious naruto or sasuke solos the nnt verse and you put them vs TC.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By GXrevs06

@streak619: A basic Rasenshuriken wouldn't do anything to almost any of the Commandments. I

Why? The tiny wind blades of rasenshuriken attacks the cells at the molecular level. It was stated during the Maesterosa vs Sariel and Tarmiel fight that demons can't noramlly regenerate from molecular attacks. Mael/Esta had to take in a 3rd commandment just to survive being vaporized by Sariel and Tarmeil's Enil's wrath combination attack.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either ninja still solos

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

1. Prove it. I don't want to hear appeal to incredulity or to the stone. Your BS 'it makes no sense' are meaningless until you show me evidence.

The proof is the hit from Gai as he punched Madara through his TSB. That punch wasn't island level, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT.

2. They clearly were pulverised as they started fading to dust.

But they weren't.... there is literally no proof they were destroyed.

3. Prove that they did.

I just did.... Multiple giant rasengans on partly destroyed it while a simple rasengan destroyed a massive chunk of it. That just mens simple rasengan >>> many giant rasengans

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Streak619

@theoriginalone:

1. What evidence is there for 8th gate Gai not being island level? Especially when Hirudora is island level. And potrayal wise anything in 8th gate > 7th gate.

2. We'll have to agree disagree. I don't care enough to debate something so elementary.

3. You just said that the giant rasengans didn't destroy it and now you're presuming they did. Choose one. Otherwise nothing you say holds even the tiniest bit of credibility.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

1. What evidence is there for 8th gate Gai not being island level? Especially when Hirudora is island level. And potrayal wise anything in 8th gate > 7th gate.

Island level is not island buster... Also, I was talking about that punch and not Gai himself. That punch was NOT ISLAND LEVEL.

3. You just said that the giant rasengans didn't destroy it and now you're presuming they did. Choose one. Otherwise nothing you say holds even the tiniest bit of credibility.

I am pursuing they did to show you how faulty your logic is. Because if multiple giant rasengans on slightly destroyed the TSB dome, while the small rasengan almost completely broke it, that would mean small rasengan > multiple giant rasengans.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

1. Being capable of destroying everything in an island is island busting. And what evidence is there for that punch not being island level?

2. Well we'll have to agree to disagree. In my eyes the giant rasengans pulverised them reducing them to dust whereas the normal rasengan simply shattered them.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone:

1. Being capable of destroying everything in an island is island busting. And what evidence is there for that punch not being island level?

Not it is not. That is island surface wiping. Island busting is destroying the WHOLE ISLAND. What evidence is there that it was??? Are we now going to call ever punch Gai throws in 8 gates island level?

2. Well we'll have to agree to disagree. In my eyes the giant rasengans pulverised them reducing them to dust whereas the normal rasengan simply shattered them.

And in my eyes, nothing was pulverized as there is no proof of that. Also, the normal rasengan pushed toneri through the TSB and given the fact that he tanked that, means it wasn't anywhere near island level.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Streak619

@theoriginalone:

A nuke is considered a city buster because it surface wipes it. Following that logic. Destroying everything an island is island busting. I don't have to destroy the land all the way to crust or something.

And for the umpteenth f*cking time, what evidence is there for that punch not being island level? The fact that Toneri no-sold it implies has country level durability is all.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By JOVIOLMA

This could go either way, but aren't the commandments to haxed ?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Naruto would end it with an FTL rasenshuriken

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Rasenshuriken attacks at a cellular level, not molecular, that's fan fiction. That being said, the wind blades lack feats to suggest they can pierce through the skin of a majority of the Commandments.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: It approaches multi molecular. The piercing edge of a single RS needle was depictedly extremely minuscule compared to the cell which is 30 micrometers in diameter.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@streak619 said:

@theoriginalone:

A nuke is considered a city buster because it surface wipes it. Following that logic. Destroying everything an island is island busting. I don't have to destroy the land all the way to crust or something.

But you didn't destroy the city itself. Like earth surface wiping is not the same as earth busting.

And for the umpteenth f*cking time, what evidence is there for that punch not being island level? The fact that Toneri no-sold it implies has country level durability is all.

And what proof is there that is was??? Lol, Toneri couldn;t even tank a single punch from Naruto and that chakra hand punch was at best, large mountain to multi mountain. So country level...... That is extreme wank.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@streak619: No, it doesn't really. The blades were portrayed as about relative to a cell in size, which can actually range anywhere from 100 to several thousand micrometers in size. 30 is an extreme outlier towards the low-end. Fact is, we know the Rasenshuriken pierces every cell, but saying it is molecular is pure fan-fiction at this point.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Streak619

@hittheassasin: The piercing edge of the RS needle (which is the only thing relevant) was inpercievably small even with respect to the cell.

30 microsecond is the width of the skin cell which is what we're shown.

The piercing edge of the needle was like 1/100th of the cell or something, easily in the multi molecular tier.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@streak619: All we ever saw it pierce was cells, not molecules. You can speculate, that's fine, but at this point it certainly isn't molecular. Not to mention that, even if what you're saying is right, it'd only be relevant if the needles were actually molecular. Multi-molecular is irrelevant.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: I simply corrected you, calling it an attack that attacks on only the cellular level attack is objectively and demonstratedly a false lowball.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: Well, I guess that's fine. The difference isn't really important though, so I don't see why you'd bother.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: A cellular attack of a certain amount of energy is hundreds of times weaker than a multi molecular level attack of the same energy.

I wouldn't say such a difference is irrelevant. The difference in area of both attacks is absolutely huge. It's like comparing a boxing glove to a knife.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: A cellular attack of a certain amount of energy is hundreds of times weaker than a multi molecular level attack of the same energy.

I wouldn't say such a difference is irrelevant. The difference in area of both attacks is absolutely huge. It's like comparing a boxing glove to a knife.

It may be hundreds of times weaker interms of numbers, but it wouldn't make a difference in the case of none of the blades being able to pierce say, Galan, which is what was being argued about here. I get your point though.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619 said:

It may be hundreds of times weaker interms of numbers, but it wouldn't make a difference in the case of none of the blades being able to pierce say, Galan, which is what was being argued about here. I get your point though.

What's Galan's piercing durability?