• 149 results
#1 Posted by Leeroythajenks (135 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Adult Naruto and Sasuke

No Caption Provided

Vs The Ten Commandments

Naruto and Sasuke are walking through the woods arguing whether Goku could beat Saitama or not when suddenly the Ten Commandments appear. Without hesitation the Commandments attack.

• Each side is is character
  • Fight takes place in the middle of the woods
  • Neither side has knowledge of the other
  • Win by Death of other team

• BONUS ROUND: After the first fight each team is fully healed and refreshed. Kakashi and Gaara suddenly appear to help out Naruto and Sasuke for a bonus round.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#2 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO this depends on how effective you think the commandments hax are on Naruto/Sasuke because they are well outclassed from a damage output perspective.

However they could find trouble with Grayroad's commandment and Estarossa's commandment and I don't think Naruto and Sasuke are so far above the commandments that we could definatively say that the hax won't work.

#3 Posted by Rabii99 (839 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Naruto casually stomps with a State/small country busting Bijuudama Rasenshuriken.

#4 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: that would not bust a state, the average size of a state is 180,000 km^2

#6 Edited by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: wow, made up of part of the land of frost...

He didn’t uproot the entire country

You are out of your mind if you think that meteor is bigger than 180,000 km^2

Those things aren’t even the size of a small state individually.

#7 Posted by Rabii99 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: The meteors are made of the surface of the frost country and Naruto completely busted them with 7 Radenshuriken.

#8 Posted by Rabii99 (839 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: There's also Naruto casually cutting the God tree when he only wanted to hit Madara.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by Leeroythajenks (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: Not sure thats even close to state. Thats like mountain range.

#10 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99: dude I watch naruto, the base of the tree where he cut it isn’t as big as some mountains.

I don’t think you realize the size you are trying to claim

The hieght of an average mountain is 3 km, you are claiming that those meteors are 1000s of km long which is not true in the slightest as you can literally compare them to the smaller mountains below.

Besides the fact that the range of a tsb is 70 meters away, he literally could not throw his tsb infused rasenshuriken 1000s of kilometers away which would equal 1,000,000 meters away.

#11 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Naruto's RS is Island level, so using multiple TBRS would be country level.

#12 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: island sizes vary, those explosions are not 1000+ km he can’t send his tsb further than 70 meters, that was a crucial plot point established for tsb

1000km=1,000,000 meters

#13 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: TSB's aren't even in this debate.

#14 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: tsb was the base of the rasenshuriken, it’s literally in the video above.

He threw a rasenshuriken with a tsb inside of it.

#15 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: the Lava RS doesn't use TSB, I'm talking about Tailed Beast RS.

#16 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: the first one he sent at the meteor had a tsb inside it.

Cutting the god tree isn’t an island level feat, it has no notable cutting durability feats and any variant of a RS cuts at the cellular level.

#17 Posted by Leeroythajenks (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Has adult Naruto even been shown to use TSB ?

#18 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: no he lost them, no one has been able to recreate them after they lose them.

#19 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: the size of it makes it Island level... 😑

#20 Posted by Leeroythajenks (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Has he been shown to be able to use the lave Rasenshuriken or any of the other tailed beast type Rasenshuriken.

#21 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: the width of the god tree is barely bigger than a small mountain, a notable island can have multiple mountains on it.

Which is why island>mountain

The lava rasenshuriken is not more destructive than a charged beast bomb which Is multi mountain.

#22 Edited by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: not once since Sasuke took control over them.

He’s done beast bomb like rasenshuriken against Sasuke in the final fight but no elemental variant

But never again has he done a beast bomb rasenshuriken as an adult since he doesn’t have the tsb

#23 Posted by Leeroythajenks (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh okay. That impacts who I originally thought would win.

#24 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: The God tree dwarfed dosens of Mountains lmao have you even read Naruto? And the RS had like 3-4 times that in width.

#25 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: the top of the god tree did, the base at which naruto cut it was clearly not much wider than the surrounding mountains. He didn’t cut the height of the tree so the height means nothing.

You can literally see naruto and madara in comparison to the fully grown RS that cut the tree, you would not be able to see madara and naruto on an actual island from an aerial view.

The roots reached much further than the width of the cross section that naruto cut.

The cross section naruto cut is not the size of an island

#26 Posted by HitTheAssasin (6950 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke.

#27 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (6966 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabii99 said:

@skrskr: The meteors are made of the surface of the frost country and Naruto completely busted them with 7 Radenshuriken.

Tell me how large is the frost country?

Why Didn't we see people or buildings

Countries in naruto are small anyway.

#28 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: the width was greater than nountains too, look at it when Naruto falls from the sky with his class with Sasuke a country away and it's still very visible.

#29 Posted by Skrskr (2867 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: the width was greater than individual mountains I agree, but I wouldn’t say it was definitely bigger than like three mountains right next to each other.

Mountain++ is realistic, island level would be way too large

And like I said before I don’t think the lava RS is More potent than a charged beast bomb which is multi mountain+

#30 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (857 posts) - - Show Bio

In character, Naruto and Sauce attempt a blitz, realize that physicals won't work, and then either proceeds to solo with an energy blast that takes out GR with the rest of the team.

#31 Posted by Leeroythajenks (135 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Claymore_Fools (707 posts) - - Show Bio

NaruSake

#33 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@leeroythajenks: I think the only hax that matters is Estarossa's and Grayroads. Naruto never really fought with hate and Sasuke kinda gave it up too after reconciling with Naruto, so the love commandment is negated. Grayroads commandment is useless once the duo realizes their hill level punches are doing nothing and they nuke everyone at once, making his commandment irrelevant. Although, Narutos daughter KO'ed Naruto with a wiener jab, so if team commandments' physical players pulled a Saitama and accidentally package smacks the duo, then it's GG.

#34 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Fair enough I could be miss remembering the size, I hated part 2 of Naruto so one read through was enough for me.

#35 Posted by FaradaySloth (3893 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tempted to say 10C because of the hax and that Naruto & Sasuke have no knowledge of them.

#36 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

Their Hax doesn’t work on anyone more powerful than them as shown with escanor. Duo bodies.

#37 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Not true. Escanor was just too prideful to be affected by the love commandment although commen sense would dictate that anyone too powerful would be unaffected, or thats a NLF.

#38 Posted by KingZod (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

The ninjas

#39 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

I’m talking about the fight with Galan and Melascula her commandment was complelty overpowered.

#40 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (857 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: I don't remember that. All I recall is melascula attempting to eat Escanors soul and being severely burned by it.

#41 Posted by vegetasan (348 posts) - - Show Bio

if shin could cuck them due to no intel then they certainly lose here

#42 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (6966 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke should win though the 10 c have a chance

#43 Posted by HigherPower (11908 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solos effortlessly, unless you think both of them combined are weaker than 32k power level Meliodas.

#44 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by HitTheAssasin (6950 posts) - - Show Bio

@higherpower: No offense HP, but that's some of the dumbest shit I've heard in a while. 32k Mel couldn't even hope to solo the 10 Commandments, he got stomped by them on-panel. Hell, he explicitly stated he couldn't beat Gloxinia and Dolor at the same time if Escanor hadn't distracted them before and even with his demon mark his power level and his individual stats were below Estarossa alone.

Zeldris was also beating him 1V1 even with Mel's demon mark coming into play and the Ten Commandments weren't even attacking him all at once, but only 1 or 2 at a time and even despite that 56k Mel got stomped.

Add all of that up and one really has to ask themselves why you think being at or beyond 32k Meliodas' level would warrant being able to beat the 10 Commandments.

#46 Posted by Darthjhawk (4855 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ninja duo win.

#47 Posted by KingZod (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

Duo stomps with ease

#48 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13180 posts) - - Show Bio

Commandments Hax too stronk. They should win, not easily though.

#49 Posted by Grinningf0x (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke

#50 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6:

That’s exaclty what I’m reffering to, with her commandment that shouldn’t have been possible.