Naruto and Sasuke vs New 52 Superman

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By GXrevs06

Superman snaps both of their necks before finger flicking their lifeless corpses into space

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: Even in round 1, when he's morals on?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat Superman wank.

Jl315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman stomps any superman beats any naruto and sasuke

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanforever:

stop lowballing naruto and sasuke can dish out worse than five mountain busters casually.

supermans combat spd is not at narusuke lvl.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

really, are u trolling right now, she was right next to toneri. plus naruto jumped out or the cracked moon. stop this argument its nonsense.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanforever:

stop lowballing naruto and sasuke can dish out worse than five mountain busters casually.

supermans combat spd is not at narusuke lvl.

No Caption Provided

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: More and more bullshit! She was next to toneri initially but I assume you missed the whole part where they moved away from her and fought each other, even colliding with each other a few times?

When he did golden wheel attack, she wasn't near him, were the hell did you get that bullshit?

And you can't judge naruto got hit from her reactions, naruto has quick reaction times, she DOES NOT. He could have dodged last min (which he did) but she didn't see that and because of the destruction of the attack, she couldn't tell if he was alive or not.

You are the only one trolling here!

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#212  Edited By DeathandGrim
No Caption Provided

Pretty much the logical end to this thread

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

this is ridiculus, i'm trolling? when you're claiming naeuto dosged toneri's golden wheel, so what toneri broke the moon and naruto just happened to jump out of the space between the halves of the moon. oh according to you he jumped in ther after toneri hit the moon instead of simply counter attacking? (naruto a strategist chose to put on a show by jumping into a hole and come out explosively to look good dor the fans are you kiddimg me?

no dude does that sound sensible to you. you probably didnt even watch the movie and dont watch or read naruto if you can post crap like this.

@Marc_55:

original thinks naruto dodged toneri's golden wheel attack.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim:

off topic, Am i arguing with a known troll right now? I'm a nube pls reply.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el:Why couldn't have naruto dodged it? This is naruto, bullshit happens all the time. As I already said, the damage radius of this attack was massive, naruto must be have been sucked into the cracks BECAUSE HE IS PUNY compared to the damage. Then he used his amazing chakra control to stick to the sides and then jump out at the right time (I am sure you know ninjas can do that right?)

HE didn't just jump in there after toneri hit the moon, he dodged the attack but fell down the cracks. He didn't counter attack immediately because that is how it was written. They wanted to build up tension, which they did. And immediately after the attack, he did counter attack, so your point in invalid.

He didn't jump into the hole, he fell down as the crack/hole was massive compared to his size. I didn't watch the movie? You thought hinata was by toneri's side when this happened and I proved you wrong but somehow I didn't watch the movie?

And if he did tank this attack as you say, then WHY THE HELL DID HE NEED TO USE ALL OF HIS BIJUU MODE CHAKRA JUST TO COUNTER IT LATER ON? Why didn't he just tank it again like it was nothing and attack toneri? Or did you forget this on purpose? He needed to use most (if not all) of his chakra just to counter/block the attack, meaning he knew he couldn't tank it.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim2: Apparently I'm a troll but someone who uses the expressions of ANIME CHARACTERS (whose expression was only shown to built tension) to decided/validity important feats is not! LOL

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

he didnt dodge youre assuming he did cuz hes fat enough to do so.

he wasnt at full power, thats why he used his chakra mode is ehat id like to say but i'll answer with questions.

Why does superman get thrown back by punches from fodder?

Why does super man tighten his muscles and grind his teeth to take street level energy attacks to the chest when acting as a sheild when he can tank nukes?

why foes he

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el: And you are assuming he didn't dodge because it fits your "narrative" and you are too blinded to recognize any other theory!

Toneri isn't fodder, naruto had to counter his best move with all of his chakra BECAUSE HE KNEW HE COULDN'T TANK IT. Have you heard of PIS or are you a "nube" at that too?

I am not talking about superman here. I am not debating about who wins here, I am just correcting the misinformation you were spreading. In fact, before this point, naruto had never tanked a moon cutting attack, not even from Kaguya herself so if you take this one high-level feat as a definitive feat, which you definitely are, then you are very biased.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

plus he put all the chakra on his palm to push back the attack. With this chakra he able to repel toneri's moon splitter. if you think im being stupid for using anime expression (is there a comic?)

I'll ask you this the chakra he put on his palm was from his chakra mode which was on hi body when the attack hit, if he was able to tank tje second with his chakra mode chakra on his palm, why wouldnt he be able to do it when it was all over his body its not like he was shown dodging the attack (you're assuming he did cuz you dont want to admit naruto tanked a moon splitter)

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim:

off topic, Am i arguing with a known troll right now? I'm a nube pls reply.

I don't know who he is

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

plus he put all the chakra on his palm to push back the attack. With this chakra he able to repel toneri's moon splitter. if you think im being stupid for using anime expression (is there a comic?)

I'll ask you this the chakra he put on his palm was from his chakra mode which was on hi body when the attack hit, if he was able to tank tje second with his chakra mode chakra on his palm, why wouldnt he be able to do it when it was all over his body its not like he was shown dodging the attack (you're assuming he did cuz you dont want to admit naruto tanked a moon splitter)

lol never heard so much bullshit and assumption in one post. IDk if trooll or just trying to anoy everyone.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el: Repel/block the attack yes, finally!!! He did that because he knew he could not tank it head on without dying/getting knocked out.

Using character expression to justify something is not only foolish but also troll-like and then you had the audacity to call be a troll, all the while I never once called you a troll or anything close to that.

Wrong again. He had to use all of his chakra to block/repel the attack, not tank it. His chakra was his shield. This has been shown before as well, when he is in bijuu mode, that chakra is protecting him. With his final fight with sasuke, sasuke attacked naruto with the amaterasu but naruto blocked it with his chakra. He didn't tank the amaterasu, he blocked it with his chakra.

The same thing happened here, naruto concentrated ALL OF HIS CHAKRA on a single point to create a SHIELD to block/repel an attack, not tank it.

And you don't want to accept that he dodged because that will take credibility away from you and prove the fact that you lied about naruto's durability.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanforever:

If u dont have any thing to say, in the words of sasuke; USERO!

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

1. Dont ever call me a liar again.

2. Naruto pull chakra on his hand to block a moon splitter at about half his full power after being hit by and knocked back (into a hole) by one.

3. Are you blind? or just being a superman fan boy? (question not an insult)

4. naruto got hit by an attack with chakra mode all over his body and put that same chakra on his palm to block the second one so as not to get knocked back by it.

5. if power from his whole body couldnt survive an attack, why would that same power shield him from said attack when placed on him. kind of like super man blocking an attack/bracing for impact. super man has caught rockets from bazooka's instead of letting them hit him, does that mean a bazooka can harm superman? (not even on his worst day pal).

6. its not like he formed anything with the chakra he just put it there.

7. you are the only person on any forum trying to prove naruto dodged that attack.

HE TANKED IT, ITS NOT PIS. THE MAKERS OF NARUTO PROBABLY DID IT TO SHOWCASE NARUTOS DURABILITY, LIKE HOW THEY MADE HIM DODGE A BEAM OF LIGHT FIGHTING MADARA.

Avatar image for sistergrimm2099
SisterGrimm2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

team naruto

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: And that light fang attack, the move is light speed but Madara's head turn is not. And I don't have to tell you (I hope) that Madara did turn his head to hit naruto with that attack, that is why he cut naruto's staff.

Those were very fast reactions BUT NOT LS REACTIONS.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

He remobed Kurama from his body. Yea he still has so6p chakra.

He broke the moon end of strory. Stop living in denial. Plus kaguya created 5 dimensinos that have solar systems. she is above moon level. and naruto didnt try fighting kaguya head on, he was busy running around strategizing, jis most powerfull atyacks at the time wer useless against her.

He got hit and was moved in the direction of the attack. He blocked cuz he didnt want the same happening again.

The last is 2 years after they defeated kaguya. Sasukes chidori destroyed a meateor the size of konoha moving at re-entry spd. (chidori = rasengan).

Its called growth, kind of how naruto went from street level to multi mountain to continent level, to creating a moon with sasuke overnight literally. Its called a power up after a time skip.

naruto has blocked knives and punches from fodder even now at age 30+ doesnt mean they can do jack to him.

Ive been following comicvine for years so i know you're the only one saying naruto dodged it. even other anime forums. so i know.

Again, the last is two years after kaguya. if naruto went from street level to creating a moon over night, two years is more than enough time to get to moon level durability.

Again time skip.

Stop lowballing when you think the last and war arc naruto are at the same level.

ITS OBVIOUS THE LAST>WAR ARC.

watch the animation before trying to refute the light beam as kishimoto cant be expected to draw frame by frame.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

PS my post count is now 67 and counting thank you.

Post count doesn't say jack about debating skills. there are veterans (with thousands of posts) coming back (signing up) to start from 0 for the fun of it.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

He remobed Kurama from his body. Yea he still has so6p chakra.

He broke the moon end of strory. Stop living in denial. Plus kaguya created 5 dimensinos that have solar systems. she is above moon level. and naruto didnt try fighting kaguya head on, he was busy running around strategizing, jis most powerfull atyacks at the time wer useless against her.

He got hit and was moved in the direction of the attack. He blocked cuz he didnt want the same happening again.

The last is 2 years after they defeated kaguya. Sasukes chidori destroyed a meateor the size of konoha moving at re-entry spd. (chidori = rasengan).

Its called growth, kind of how naruto went from street level to multi mountain to continent level, to creating a moon with sasuke overnight literally. Its called a power up after a time skip.

naruto has blocked knives and punches from fodder even now at age 30+ doesnt mean they can do jack to him.

Ive been following comicvine for years so i know you're the only one saying naruto dodged it. even other anime forums. so i know.

Again, the last is two years after kaguya. if naruto went from street level to creating a moon over night, two years is more than enough time to get to moon level durability.

Again time skip.

Stop lowballing when you think the last and war arc naruto are at the same level.

ITS OBVIOUS THE LAST>WAR ARC.

watch the animation before trying to refute the light beam as kishimoto cant be expected to draw frame by frame.

Toneri broke the moon not Naruto. Secondly Superman resisted planet busting attack which means that aint doing jackshite.

There is no evideonce of Kaguya creating 5 dimensions.

Blocking Wont work against Superman as he is massively faster than both Naruto and Sasuke. If they are bring a scan of them pull atleast something close to FTL

man of steel is not meteor. Man of steel is Supercharged alien life form and resisted heats that go beyond inner solar heat, sub zero termperatures.

Superman resisted going into a black hole and not getting apart. But out kid here thinks Sasukes lighting would have any effect on man of steel

What they level are doesnt mean jackshit. Their feats are and they have barely anything to compare to man of steel.

Only chance they owuld have if morals was on and they atemted to mind attack him or something.

Other than that Naruto and Sasuke get pulverised. It also hgihly debatable who has better eye power. Supermans heat vision can blast with hotter than core of the sun. Highly doubt narutop or sasuke tanked anything like that. Infact Momoshiki burned Sasukes face with easly even when sasuke had susanoo on.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el: Lol, naruto can't just willy nilly separate himself and Kurama. If he does, he will die or did you forget this as well. Even in he doesn't die, he will be severely weakened and won't be able to do what he did in that fight. In fact, that was a Kurama clone that he separated, he has already shown us that he can clone chakra Kurama, like against his fight with sasuke. So no, him separating a clone of Kurama meaning nothing (except spending chakra which he has a lot of) here, he still had the original in him.

Yes, she created 5 dimensions but in their fight, she didn't use one attack that could be considered mountain level let alone moon level. Stop living in denial. And when did I claim he didn't cut the moon in half? Are you making up your own narratives again? With

With hax, kaguya is planetary level, higher than both toneri and naruto. That is not the point. My point is, she never used any attacks in their fight to suggest she is above country/continent level. He was fighting her head on at one point, while they were waiting for sasuke. What the hell are you talking about?

Wrong again, if he was hit, he would have gone through the whole moon and the attack cut the moon in half. He would have been pushed out the other side of the moon. So now you are assuming that even though the attack hit him and cut the moon in half, somehow it only pushed him back a little? Are you fucking listening to yourself? He blocked because he knew he couldn't tank it head on so he had to use all of his strength to repel/block the attack.

It was half a meteor, stop lying! And that meteor wasn't moon level, what the hell are you on? Naruto and Sasuke were destroying large meteors in the war, that is nothing new. As you said, that was konoha level, so now, according to you, konoha is moon sized huh. Jesus Christ....

Lol, that growth came from fighting strong opponents and unlocking his max power. During his fight with kaguya, he was at his strongest and even then, he never had that kind out durability. Infact, in boruto naruto the movie, he had to go all out and exhaust himself stopping an attack that was konoha level. Even before that, the lighting from that attack, which was nowhere even city level was hurting the combination of his kurama head and Susanoo.

He couldn't tank an attack that was konoha level, why should this feat not be an outlier. In fact, that happened a lot after the last and according to you, he should have gotten stronger huh. That feat is PIS because naruto doesn't operate consistently on those levels. Him doing it once doesn't make the fucking feat valid!!! It is an outlier feat.

Comparing kunai and punches from fodder to this attack HAS ZERO SIGNIFICANCE HERE!!

Prove you have been "following" comic vine for years. For all we know, you could be making that shit up as well because it "suits your narrative". And what is wrong with being different on comic vine huh. Having a different theory from people is not wrong, I just don't blindly accept whatever everyone else is accepting (like you). Nothing wrong in NOT BEING A SHEEP!

Naruto went from street level to continent level over many years, after many power ups and in front of us with feats. Just fucking saying he got this strong because he powered up that much over 2 years, without any explanation is garbage and moronic. Shows use feats of him getting this strong and SHOW US FEATS ON HIM DOING THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS. Doing it once DOESN'T MAKE IT VALID, why do I have to keep telling you this? Him getting stronger over the years is fine but this strong, lol where is the proof???

According to fuckig who? You? War arc naruto has way more feats, he used stronger and more diverse attacks and he was fighting stronger opponents and even then, he didn't show us any durabilty of this calibre. So, how the fuck did you come up to that conclusion? Bring proof and not your own assumptions!!!

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el: People judge the speed of that attack using the manga and the anime, Madara turns his head to attack naruto. MADARA'S FUCKING HEAD TURN IS NOT LIGHT SPEED!!

There is a difference.

I only mentioned your post count because you said you never saw people who disagree with that theory. I am saying you have no proof to back up that claim but somehow you still made it willy nilly and after I called you out on it, you are getting defensive.

This is not about your debating skills, this is about you making up shit and when others call you out on it, you making up more shite and getting defensive.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanforever:

Naruto tanked toneri's attack at half power.

Oh really then why are said dimensions called ''kaguya's dimension'', why did zetsu say kaguya was going to destroy one of her dimensions with giant gudoudama and say she was going to begin a new one. you probably forgot.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/689/7

superman's combat speed is nothing great. travel speed doesnt help in a fight even the writters of DC as a whole stated this themselves.

naruto dodged a fang of light at point blank dude.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/674/6

And reacted to and blocked a moon level attack which crossed the diameter of the moon is about 2-3 seconds.

superman is mountain lvl according to DC writters as stated in your own scan. stop saying they cant take mountain lvl hits.

sasuke had a susano ribcage not perfect susano plus heatvision isn't tagging them... Prove new 52 supes heat vision is hotter than the core of the sun.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanforever:

Oh really then why are said dimensions called ''kaguya's dimension'', why did zetsu say kaguya was going to destroy one of her dimensions with giant gudoudama and say she was going to begin a new one. you probably forgot.

superman's combat speed is nothing great. travel speed doesnt help in a fight even the writters of DC as a whole stated this themselves.

And reacted to and blocked a moon level attack which crossed the diameter of the moon is about 2-3 seconds.

superman is mountain lvl according to DC writters as stated in your own scan. stop saying they cant take mountain lvl hits.

sasuke had a susano ribcage not perfect susano plus heatvision isn't tagging them... Prove new 52 supes heat vision is hotter than the core of the sun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in the Naruto Universe has Moon Level durability.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

in the anime theres more context. that you dont know he fired the beam at naruto and then turned his head to follow naruto after naruto dodged the beam means you havent watched the anime.

He showed that level of durability in the last. Okay according to you ichigo cant tank a mountain level attack cuz he only did it once and aizen cant be mountain level cuz he only used one mountain level attack right? nice debating skills.

stop saying ppl say im making stuff up. as you're the only one doing it. I'd call that a personal attack, or poor debating.

plus, you think i stumbled on comic vine yesterday ?

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in the Naruto Universe has Moon Level durability.

So not even Naruto?

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Supermanforever

@zuriel-el said:

@Supermanforever:

Irelevant logic. Calling it Kaguyas dimension doesnt prove that Kaguya created her own dimension.

They said its a start of a new dimension although it unclear what dimension and she didnt finish that feat? So proves nothing. Thats like when they reference to something. Like he could do this or that, but never is done.

Superman is capable to tag speedsters in fight which are acomplised feat.

"Superman has not great speed"

In his teen years when he was doing a test he accelreated to 25000 mph on running(as child)

Aparently stated that his speed is rivaling that of light "Combat speed since he was doing multiple stuff and not flying trough space to clearify it for you"

Link to him rivaling speed of light and not in travel.

"he dodged fang of light" No he didnt. Secondly its a predictable attack as his sasys Senpou ranton kouga and then hit with attack. Though attack itself moves at speed of light probably. Also It hit his gudodama made spear. Secondly he dodged it when Madara moved his head to the side to cut his head and he roled his body around to make him avoid it. That doesnt mean Madaras head moves sideways at light speed. There is not suggestion of Madara beeing lightspeed, not suggestion of Naruto avoiding it at light speed whatsoever. Bunch of assumptions.

Naruto did not block any moon busting attack against toneri. Toneri tried bust him with that then it cuts the moon and naruto appears from nowhere. There was no suggestion of him beeing hit by moon busting attack, neither surviving it. What if he dodged it? if im wrong leand me a scan.

"Superman is mountain level"

Terribly wrong again. Mountain level character does not punch Multiplanet busting God of destruction Darkseid and make him bleed and then single handedly strenghtwise overpower him and then push him into boomtube. Also to make it clear he survived an Omega blast one of the most powerfull attacks in DC. That same Omega effect is capable and one shoted entire planets.

"Superman is mountain level" This is funniest thing i have ever heard. His punches alone was shaking entire planet

Mountain level Character doesnt survive explosion of aplanet after fighting ulysees at weakened state

Link to that.

Or takes a magical blast of Literal planet eater

Link to that.

Or lifts a brainiac ship that dwarfs earth hundreds of times. Alongside Martian Manhunter however. But manhunter is not known for great lifting abilities.

Him lifting Brainiac ship with help of Martian Manhunter.

Just in case you think its a lie. Superman lifted earts weight for 5 days straight. To clear it up

Link to that

naruto or Sasuke are not even close to those strenght levels.

If you think he cant use it in Battle sort of like crybabies do."But, but its lifting feata nd he aint using it in combat" Well wrong he is more than capable of doing that in battle Here is 2 link to him one shotting bizzaro moon while fighting doomsday and the other speedblitzing War world and pushing it into phantom zone.

Pushing warworld into phantom zone

One shotting bizzaro moon, which is same as earths moon but only in quadratic form.

Just if you think Superman has no blasting capabilities. lets knock it out aswell he has some powerfull feats with heat vision. I wont use superflare because i dont like that power. Although its capable of some destructive power.

With his heat vision makes the ocean to start boiling

Even his suit is so durable it can protect wonder woman from a nuke.

His cape tanking a nuke.

Heat vision attack harms Orion who is a new god and has gone toe to toe against Darkseid multiple times.

Firing Orion

I would post other scans of how is far more powerfull than mountain busting level. However i have no time to post 100 pages of post for anyone who never opened Superman comic.

"His heat vision wont tag them" Why not?

"susanoo was only rib" It was destroyed multiple times in manga not only by blasts but also from punches of Shinseu senju. easy punches of Raikage and tsunade.

Lets also nuke that FTL bullshit. If Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Madara at speed of light or faster. How the hell was Sakura holding on with them? I guess sakura is FTL aswell as kakakshi and Obito are now FTL. Kakashi said those are inhuman movements when Guy fought Madara and i assume they were fighting faster than Naruto and sasuke did? While likes of no kakashi, minato, lee, gaara were all watching the fight? They are FTL now lol? What about when they sealed Kaguya. Kaguya was trying to escape seal and got punched by Sakura in the head. If she is FTL would she be tagged Sakura? Or is Sakura now FTL as well. She didnt have exceptional speed compared to other shinobis during 4th ninja war. Does that mean nearly all of them were FTL? Well as said once again Narutoverse beeing FTL is biggest bullcrap claim.

I Dont know who fueld with all of the crap you came up with Supes beeing mountain lvl but your posts are full of crap.

There is no proof Naruto or sasuke tanking moon busting attacks.

No proof on them beeing FTL

They are nowhere near as durable as Superman has Sasuke was burned with fight against Momoshiki meanwhile Superman was inside both Black hole and Sun carving batmans superarmor.

You should go read up Supermans capabilities inbefore trying to argue.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el:Yes, there is more context in the anime, I agree with you there. Lol, even in the anime that is not fully clear. We see him hitting the staff, naruto dodging and him following through. Not a LS speed reaction and even if it was, IT WAS AN OUTLIER FEAT DUDE. Please, understand that if a character does something once, it doesn't automatically becomes consistent. That was the only light feat in naruto and even that is suspect.

I am not saying naruto is slow but he definitely DOES NOT HAVE LS REACTIONS.

Only 1 time in the last and then in boruto naruto the movie, he was back to only country level and even that drained the hell out of him. I will say this again - OUTLIER FEATS ARE NOT CONSISTENT FEATS and that "tanking the moon cutting feat" is also a suspect feat as that is the main reason why we started this debate.

You are making up stuff. First you say you haven't seen anyone else who agreed with me but have no proof of how long you have been on vine, then you call me a troll for no reason. It seems you are the only one here who is bullshitiing and then blaming others when they call you out on it. Stop being ignorant!

It could be that you found vine yesterday. How the heck do I know? Or maybe you found it a few days ago? The point is, you assume/imply shit without proof!

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanforever:

the scan says lightning not light.

he escaped the planet he wasn't inside the explosion. he flew through clouds on first panel.

the blast wasnt planet level. tjats like saying every one of thors attacks is at god blast level.

i can lift a bag of cement (50kg) but that doesnt mean my punches carry that much power lifting strength is not punching strength.

proof that moon is as big as earths. as far as i know thats not a one shot as the image to the left shows him beating doomsday a t high speed until the cube shatters.

supermans heat vision hit orion yay! so?

he boiled the ocean doesnt make his heat vision as hot as the sun. plus theres no proof he did it on a planetary scale.

zetsu said kaguya would begin another dimension destroying naruto sasuke sakura and kakashi by destroying the current one what other proof do you need.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el: It was a kurama clone. Unless you are hogoromo or kaguya, you can't send a tailed beast out of your body without dying and even in you could, you will be severely weakened and will not be able to move. This has been said throughout naruto! Naruto sent out a kurama clone in that fight, which he has shown he can do.

Show proof of where it as been shown that naruto can separate kurama from himself without dying. If you can't, then you are just making up stuff again.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW its getting pretty heated in here.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim:

if you feel you're wasting your time leave. At least @Supermanforever is actually presenting arguments and making a case but you're just mopping at ppl and posting irrelevant/false statements.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

Superman snaps both of their necks before finger flicking their lifeless corpses into space

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne: it wasnt a clone, killer bee survived having Gyuki ripped out of him by Madara during the war, Naruto obviously did the same, clones vanish after being hit. Kuram took a beating from hamuras statue and after the fight. had red skin on and not a chakra avatar appearance
Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOriginalOne:

its not an outlier when he does it twice and one shots a moon level opponent with a punch.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still blitzstomps.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@zuriel-el: Wrong again. There was context behind that. B survived the process by using one of his gyuki severed tentacles as a medium to sustain his life. Gyūki was resealed inside B after the war, undoing any problems. Remember, CONTEXT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

In fact, when Kurama was extracted from naruto, he was near death and the only reason he was alive was because of his Uzumaki bloodline and the help from sakura.

It was a Kurama clone. Taking out Kurama from naruto would have immobilized him and made would have caused him to pass out. Again, why are you assuming things? There is proof to why B survived the extraction of 8, there is no proof at all for naruto. Just accept the fact it was a clone and move on!!

This wasn't just any clone, this was a full Kurama clone made of chakra. Unless you are saying its durability is low, you are severely wrong! That is why he was glowing for the whole fight and didn't look like Kurama. Naruto's kurama clones have always looked like that, made of chakra and glowing.

In the end, that could have been Kurama who was writing on the moon but that has never been done before so to assume naruto can now just willy nilly pull Kurama out of himself is foolish. That is what we call an asspull!! 1 thing is for sure, the fighting Kurama was a clone and not the real one!