#151 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tantani:

according to your scans supermans punches are mountain lvl. Its stated on panel by tje writers. plus the shockwave is what traveled into space as expected of a mountain lvl punch. also i'll ask you this;

if u detonated a war head lets say close to the earths core do you know you'd destroy more than half the planet?

the reason isn't the nukes destructive power but the fact that it would destroy and/or shift tectonic plates which would in effect over turn continents. the shockwave would also be felt world wide. and the gravitational field would also suffer alterations which could lead to either earths destruction or at least ²/3rds being wiped out.

i'm basically saying if his punch were that powerful (u said planet level, writter called it mountain class) there wouldn't be a planet earth any more.

if the shockwave moved from the core to low orbit why didn't any earthquakes wreck countries? its bullshit since they decided to put quantification in that scan, and left out the adverse effects like bye bye earth. it merely looks like a power play feat (eg writting "quicksilver running at spds faster than radio waves" which is ftl and still taking ages to get to any where)

Hence i conclude its a BS feet.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#153 Edited by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: That is not the point I am making, someone asked "Is there evidence that Supes new 52 is FTL". And i gave him evidence that "may" suggest that Supes is FTL in new 52.

Besides, reacting explosively to a stimuli = reaction speed.

travelling short distances in reaction to a stimuli = combat speed most of the time.

#154 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomtheawesome123:

new 52 supes doesnt fight @ LS much less FTL if he did he woldnt get his ass handed to him by ppl like darkseid, cuz he'd be able to beat him senseless b4 he could move. but hes never done that.

Avatar image for arranvidreturns
#155 Posted by ArranVidReturns (1350 posts) - - Show Bio
#156 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio
#157 Posted by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman blitzes and kills them with one serious punch.

Avatar image for arranvidreturns
#158 Posted by ArranVidReturns (1350 posts) - - Show Bio
#160 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Ok cool, but some people do believe that he does. And that feat I just showed is enough for those people.

I am not even directly discussing in this thread. I was just reading it and tried to answer someone's request.

#161 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Some people wont agree with you though. But I think we both displayed both sides of the arguement.

#163 Edited by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: ..... this is idiotic

He didn't punch the earth core, his punch shaked the planet and the atmosphere, anyway, I said he shook the planet, not busting it

Anyway if you want to play this way let's play this way

The faster you move, the more mass you have, when you go FTL your mass= infinity and everything around will explode so any characters that move at FTL on earth will mean automatically the end of the earth so no character is FTL, not Flash, not Quicksilver not any character ever

The only way Naruto characters can beat superman is kryptonite

#164 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tantani:

doesnt change d fact that your own scans said his punches are mountain lvl. plus supes has been knocked out by atomic weapon (nuke) so gudoudama which>atomic level will hurt him just as easily as wonder woman's sword.

not to mention sealing techs.

ps i wasn't originally debating who wins. you dragged me into this.

#165 Edited by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: it start by saying it can mountain bust

It continue by something much stronger and larger

I really like that superman haters bring the atomic bomb feat but "forgetting" what actually happened there.... sups didn't got sunlight for weeks before that happened so he was massively weakened and he has has some kind of sensitivity/weakness to this kind of radiation.... and he was taken by surprise.... and it happened in the future where superman is an old man…. And well.... if I remember correctly it didn't happened in the main DC universe so not cannon

And I didn't drag you into anything

I just said my POV on the fight that Naruto character just can't win here

#166 Posted by Lvenger (36338 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#167 Edited by rickythanos (1570 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is not a chakra user, and the anime and manga made made it clear that not everyone has chakra. That makes basically all of Sasuke's genjutsu and rinne hacks useless against superman.

Naruto and Sasuke *may* he fast enough to tag him (in round 1), but he's on a totally different level of strength and durability.

Also he could just kill them from space, or throw them into the sun, or flick them in the forehead, lobotomize them, hug them to death, the list goes on.

#168 Edited by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickythanos: The anime and manga also made it clear that you don't need chakra for Genjutsu to work so.....

#169 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tantani:

I'll need proof nukes interfere with supey's powers. the scan says its mountain level stop trying to override writter statements with yours. sub atomic lvl attacks can harm supes easily. wonder womans sword is sub atomic. jinton is subatomic. gidoudama>jinton.

#170 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickythanos:

naruto has tanked attacks that broke the moon in half, has chakra arms such that he can have as many arms as are needed has a six armed three heade nine avatar that dwarfs hills in size. can fly breathe in space, better fighter than most in dc verse and his rasengan (one of his weakest jutsu can carry a person into space, has LS reaction spd. and sasuke is his equal.

#171 Posted by KingFrieza (1433 posts) - - Show Bio

supes both rounds.

#172 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: I overate nothing dude

You think than mountain lvl explosion in the China will shake the ground in the USA and the Middle East (random places)??

Anyway, stop acting like I attacked you personally

And I don't have scans for that, just watch the animated movie or something

And I am not sure this is new 52 sups or not but sups tanked a supernova lvl attack to the face without taking to much damage (I remember him bleeding, but he wasn't badly hurt).

when he fought against parallel universe version of himself (I think ultraman but not sure) he flew through red sun which weakend him and other thing through many light years

He traded many blows with Darkside who is a planet buster+++++++++ and got hit by his planet lvl omega beams and keep on fighting and Idk if it applies here but he was the "God of Strength"

All he need to win here is to land 1 punch and send them to their early grave

#173 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark should be durable enough to take them on.

#175 Posted by BrownZeus (938 posts) - - Show Bio

Im new here, the hell is this shit?, Superman wins. Not even Yamcha could lose this bad.

#176 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes lolstomps. He oneshots each one.

#177 Posted by ONEPIECEVERSE (98 posts) - - Show Bio

This is hilarious. Not even an argument to be honest, he outclasses team in every way that matters. Speed, strength, endurance, intelligence, reaction time. There's no way he doesn't destroy

#178 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tantani:

tanking a supernova for supes is like natsu tanking a huge blast of fire.

and gudoudama will wreck him as easily as wonder woman's sword. as gudoudama operates at subatomic lvl like wonder woman's. gudoudama like wonder woman's sword has potency not AOE.

#179 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tantani:

a mountain lvl punch close to the core will shift tectonic plates all over the world. and it world also affect the atmosphere due to disruptions to the gravity field.

stop arguimg as if he beat darkseid alone and as if darkseid used planet bursting lvl atyacks on him. supes has passed out from continent lvl attacks and darkseid broke his ribs by throwing him through about three moutains. a bijuu dama rasenshuriken is multi mountain range lvl. naruto's ordinary bijuu dama (much weaker than bijuu dama rasenshuriken) bursts five mountains.

nukes are not up to mountain lvl and can knock supes out granted u said the disrupt his powers (so lets call tjat pis)

#180 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: *sigh* do you even read what I say?

He didn't punch the core of the earth, his punch was felt everywhere on the planet including the core

And he didn't tank a supernova, he tank a supernova lvl attack (and again, I don't remember if it was new 52 or not)

#181 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: it wasn't canon superman, he is weak to this kind of radiation, he didn't see sunlight for weeks, he was taken by surprise (this is like when goku almost died by a simple laser gun because he was taken by surprise after fighting golden Friza.... should I continue or you got the point

#182 Posted by zr0c00l (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

N52 Superman wins both rounds.

He has mental blocks after orion gave him the motherbox upgrade so no genjutsu.

Hes survived a planet exploding. Took hits that sent him across states. took a hit that sent him to the moon and cratered where he impacted. So he has better durability.

He has benched the planets weight for days with no stopping and only dropped one bead of sweat....so he can crush them as soon as he touches them. and his endurance/stamina is way beyond theirs.

Has flew thousands of times the speed of light crossing the galaxy in two months. he could just fly through them no need to slow down and fight.

he blitzed doomsday to venus and then ripped him in half. backhanded starfire mid blitz into the dirt casually. hes not your gandpas superman. this ones got anger issues.

#183 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tantani:

goku uses ki for durability. supes doesnt focus to arm his durability. that i brace myself from a punch from mike tyson doesnt mean i wont b knocked out regardless.

new 52 superman has suffered injury from nuke and was koed by continent lvl attacks. mountain lvl attacks broke his ribs or did u devide to ignore that part of my post. the shock wave from the punch affected the tectonic plates beneath the earth surface. shift a tectonic plate just enough neaneath a city you could level it.

lets explain it this way. if a sky scrapper of 50 stories had for coloumns holding it up and u atatched a grenade to each column and detonated, the building would come down, does that mean 4 grenades would bring down a 50 story building if simply placed at the top floor?

super man basically unleashed mountain level attacks beneath the very foundations of the earth. thats what resulted in the shockwaves being felt worldwide and in the upper atmosphere.

if u don't get what I'm saying take up geography or geophysics.

#184 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

thousands of times FTL? wow!

stop with the hyperbolic wanking.

#185 Edited by xyphercool (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

Actually what he is talking about is when supes flew from the edge of the Universe in 2 months... which would make him billions of times faster than the speed of light, not thousands

#186 Edited by kroczilla (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, this needs a lock.

Supes clears with mid diff in R 1. R2 isnt even a debate.

This is someone that can move at speeds atleast hundred of times faster than light, bench press the planet s weight and treat going through a black hole like its a walk in the park.

#187 Edited by Amendment50 (15429 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto wins because i like naruto, gg

#188 Posted by DeathHero61 (18778 posts) - - Show Bio

In character? Superman loses 50/50 in a really tough fight for the ninjas

Morals off or bloodlusted he rips them apart no questions asked.

#189 Posted by Ratava (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

morals on - maybe they have a chance of getting some wins

morals off - they get slaughtered

#190 Posted by zr0c00l (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l:

not hyperbole i undersold it. its a feat.He flew from one end of the galaxy back to earth in two months.... thats incredibly faster than just thousands. and hes replicated it to lesser extent a few times.

he beat a teleporter from pluto (maybe saturn) to earth.

he blitzed DD to venus pretty instantly.

hes fast.

#191 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Lol, your bullshit seems to be out of control.

He didn't tank that attack, infact he dodged it. Go fucking watch the last again, you will see that naruto's clone flies up at toneri, gets destroyed and then as that attack is ABOUT to hit naruto, a flash happen. And for your information, nowhere did it say that naruto was hit, we know naruto is fast enough to dodge an attack like that (as he dodged Madara's light beam attack).

And if he could already tank it, why the hell did he need to use all of his chakra and gather it on his left hand just to counter that attack again? Because he knew he couldn't tank it!

And him breathing in space? Do you even know what you are talking about? The exterior of the Moon is barren, covered with craters and canyons. It has a weak gravity but is still able to maintain a breathable atmosphere. Despite its harsh conditions, the Ōtsutsuki were able to settle on the Moon due to their unique anatomy and physiology. Because of its breathable atmosphere, Hinata, naruto, sakura, Shikamaru were able to breathe on the moon. Stop saying they could breathe in space, this was never shown anywhere.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
#192 Edited by deactivated-5aeee927346fb (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l: He didn't fly from the edge of the galaxy back to Earth in two months. This is wrong... He flew from the edge of the universe back to Earth, which at minimum is 279,800,000,000 times faster than the speed of light.

#193 Edited by Cosmic_Templar (2571 posts) - - Show Bio

Stomp/mismatch. Supes blitzes and oneshots without even trying.

No Caption Provided

Here's Picard facepalm for anyone who believes otherwise.

#194 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all not the strongest ninja's If u want the strongest shinobi Use Madara, Hashirama, SOSP, etc.. and superman stomps here -,-

#195 Posted by Zuriel-el (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

he didnt dodge it. if he did hinata wouldnt have freaked out. and naruto wouldnt and his clones wouldng have jumped out of the crack. plus naruto was at barely half his full power (kurama was outside him). and he no sold the second one with his palm.

@zr0c00l:

not a combat feat, even though he did.

#196 Posted by DeathandGrim (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

There's still no way Nardo and Sauce-K are beating Supes

#197 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Hinata wasn't close to him to have seen anything. She just freaked out because SHE THOUGHT IT HIT HIM (WHILE LOOKING AT HIM FROM A DISTANCE), no that it did hit him. We can also see how close it was to hitting naruto, that doesn't mean it hit him. In fact, he knew about the attack before it even got that close as one of his clones got destroyed by it so he even had intel.

His clones jumping out of that crack means nothing. He could have dodged it but since the damage radius of that attack was big, he fell down the hole/cracks as he is very small in comparison to the damage. And another point, if he could have tanked an attack like that, then he wouldn't have needed to use ALL OF HIS BIJUU MODE chakra just to counter it, he could have just tanked it again like it was nothing. So no, he didn't tank anything.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#198 Posted by Supermanforever (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tantani:

goku uses ki for durability. supes doesnt focus to arm his durability. that i brace myself from a punch from mike tyson doesnt mean i wont b knocked out regardless.

new 52 superman has suffered injury from nuke and was koed by continent lvl attacks. mountain lvl attacks broke his ribs or did u devide to ignore that part of my post. the shock wave from the punch affected the tectonic plates beneath the earth surface. shift a tectonic plate just enough neaneath a city you could level it.

lets explain it this way. if a sky scrapper of 50 stories had for coloumns holding it up and u atatched a grenade to each column and detonated, the building would come down, does that mean 4 grenades would bring down a 50 story building if simply placed at the top floor?

super man basically unleashed mountain level attacks beneath the very foundations of the earth. thats what resulted in the shockwaves being felt worldwide and in the upper atmosphere.

if u don't get what I'm saying take up geography or geophysics.

Goku uses KI for durability "Superman doesnt"

Wrong Superman doesnt focus because thats his biology and he doesnt need to do anything to fuel his body. His body naturally absorbs most of the solar energy comming towards and stores it for use. Sort of like Human body would store fat sources. Over exposure makes the his body amped and the body starts to get stronger and stronger with more energy. This has been a thing for Superman long time. Even in Rebirth, When Post crisis Superman was in this new earth he was absorbing so much eneergy it was killing the wild life around him because he stole sun energy from the basically and swam thing udjusted his rate of absorption.

"He got kncoked out by nuke"

I assume you are refering to Superman/Wonderwoman #7 which is false claim by your as this happened when Superman and Wonder woman got heavely beat up by very strongly amped General Zod and Faora and then he took the nuke and got knocked. That was drained situation and means nothing as New 52 Superman has taken nukes unharmed and even in one time took kryptonite nuke and still unharmed. Also took planet explosion blast while beeing weakened and still didnt die.

"His ribs got broke from multi mountain lvl attacks"

This was physical punches from Wraith who was actually one of the most powerfull opponents for few New52 Superman and in the fight Superman was actually holding back against Wraith. Also even with "broke ribs" it didnt trouble him on defeating wraith.

None of Naruto verse is capable to withstands likes of mountain busting punches in case you are trying to sound any smarter. Naruto and Sasuke are more than capable of beeing injured from faaaaaaaaar less harder punches, they get injured by sword swings. But according to you mountain busting punches<<<naruto verse punches.

"grenade, skyscrapper, tectonic plates."

Dont know where you came up with all of this bullcrap. But Supmermans single punched would wreck any Naruto character. Not to mention they have no speed/stamina capabilities of Superman. Superman heat vision alone would borr holes in their head. NAurto verse characters all of them are weak to physical attacks more than so are both Sasuke and Naruto.

Dont know why this thread is still a live though. This is curbstompb beyond meassures.

#199 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto dodged Toneri's attack? Is that really the argument now? Lol.

#200 Posted by TheVivas (19447 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: There are some people who just don't get it.