#101 Posted by GXrevs06 (4563 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Posted by goku_black (662 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by sith_windu (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

#104 Posted by DeathandGrim (4827 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: @hulkage: Superman has an arsenal of moves that all would flat out kill the Ninjas based on that, that was my point. His stat difference is exponential.

#105 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@alextheboss said:

@emperorthanos: @hulkage:

They have new and even better feats now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's a shame the video games, aren't canon.

I know, but the other guy was showing off their video game feats so I just showed that they just got cooler ones in the new DLC.

?

I'm don't think they beat superman. I just was showing that guy the new video game feats.

#106 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathandGrim2: Yeah it is of its just canon I said that. I said composite then they win because then they become physically superior

Avatar image for themultiversity
#107 Posted by TheMultiversity (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal

#108 Posted by GXrevs06 (4563 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@alextheboss said:

@emperorthanos: @hulkage:

They have new and even better feats now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's a shame the video games, aren't canon.

I know, but the other guy was showing off their video game feats so I just showed that they just got cooler ones in the new DLC.

?

I'm don't think they beat superman. I just was showing that guy the new video game feats.

I meant it as in I wish they had those feats in the manga itself

#109 Posted by emperorthanos- (16314 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: Well that's the case with other anime as well.

DBZ character in video games are so much stronger. especially since they have so many more video games compared to others.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
#110 Posted by deactivated-5aeee927346fb (1531 posts) - - Show Bio
@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:
@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:
@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:

Superman wouldn't even have to fight FTL. He just flies through them FTL and obliterates them

When has he ever done this?

Well let's see he is FTL, obviously he could do that. What would his body automatically stop before he got to them. Common sense

There's a difference between combat speed and travel speed, show me him throwing punches FTL as that would be fighting at FTL, not bullrushing which I know he can do

That's my point tho. He doesn't need to have combat ftl speed since bullrushing would be enough to take them down.

I'm not arguing they'd win here I just want someone to show me Clark fighting at FTL speeds since I keep seeing this getting thrown around and I've seen zero scans of it

This might be considered FTL fighting, in truth it more accurately represents his absurd operational speed in combat-applicable situations.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

While traveling from a completely different planetary system at MFTL+ speeds he dodges fire from alien spaceships, analyzes said ships and then heat-vision blitzes their engines with pinpoint accuracy.

#111 Posted by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkhoudini: Thanks but I've seen that, it's impressive but I'm still looking for FTL fighting, like throwing punches etc, something that has nothing to do with flight

#112 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17368 posts) - - Show Bio
@gymbro said:

I'm not arguing they'd win here I just want someone to show me Clark fighting at FTL speeds since I keep seeing this getting thrown around and I've seen zero scans of it

This might be considered FTL fighting, in truth it more accurately represents his absurd operational speed in combat-applicable situations.

While traveling from a completely different planetary system at MFTL+ speeds he dodges fire from alien spaceships, analyzes said ships and then heat-vision blitzes their engines with pinpoint accuracy.

If the ships are also going about the same speed as superman, then the lasers won't seem like they are going fast to him. It's like if we are in two cars going at 80mph next to each other. If I throw a piece of paper at you the piece of paper will also be going 80mph but to you and me who are in the cars going 80mph it won't look like it is going fast at all.

#113 Edited by deactivated-5aeee927346fb (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: The lasers were obviously faster than him, he didn't "outrun" them, so it's more like we are in two cars going at 80mph and you start shooting me with a gun.

#114 Edited by _Logos_ (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch lol

Although isn't Superman vulnerable to magic?

#115 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17368 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: The lasers were were obviously faster than him, he didn't "outrun" them, so it's more like we are in two cars going at 80mph and you start shooting me with a gun.

Or lets make it a nerf gun. I can't outrun the nerf bullets, but I can still dodge them.

#116 Edited by deactivated-5aeee927346fb (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: You can if you're in a car going 80mph. Also, yea, ultra high-tec futuristic alien spaceships designed to reach MFTL+ speeds would surely have subjective nerf guns for weapons. Brilliant. I mean look at the guns and rockets real world fighter jets have, they are easily dodge-able by other jets because they are so slow...

#117 Posted by popples1 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. He's way too fast and strong.

#118 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17368 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: You can if you're in a car going 80mph. Also, yea, ultra high-tec futuristic alien spaceships designed to reach MFTL+ speeds would surely have subjective nerf guns for weapons. Brilliant. I mean look at the guns and rockets real world fighter jets have, they are easily dodge-able by other jets because they are so slow...

Dude...I'm not superman so obviously I'm not going to dodge real weapons.... But to superman weapons might as well be nerf weapons. I'm just trining to show since they are both moving at faster than light speeds, dodging the laser doesn't equal faster than light reaction timing. It would make zero difference if they were both going 10mph, dodging those weapons would be the same feat. The only feat that's impressive is that superman was able to reach faster than light speeds in the first place.

#119 Posted by DeathandGrim (4827 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got told that Naruto and Sasuke would be physically superior to the dude who moved Warworld on his own strength.

Alright welp I'm outta here.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#120 Posted by Supermanforever (8055 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that i would asume would work on Superman if Sasuke used Izanami and trapped him in infinite visual loop and then they could come up with how to beat him. However Izanami is something that can be released when you accept your faith. That could be only acomplished if Superman sorta holds back and talks with them and they manage to trap him. However none of their attacks is anything even close to Surpass supermans durability and harm him. even if they put him under izanami and start nukking with bijuu bombs it wont hurt him. Bloodlust Superman would wreck them to shreds in no time.

Though Sasuke has no feats of using Izanami so it cant be used as an argument.

#121 Posted by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: When have they ever done that? Also, do you have any evidence that his insides aren't as durable as his outsides?

#122 Posted by DeathandGrim (4827 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage said:

@DeathandGrim2: Yeah it is of its just canon I said that. I said composite then they win because then they become physically superior

Okay just give me a brief rundown on how they would win.

#123 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7050 posts) - - Show Bio

Where was this overwhelming support for WW in her Naruto/Sasuke thread?

#124 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

team in r1 but looses in r2

#125 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: When have they ever done that? Also, do you have any evidence that his insides aren't as durable as his outsides?

I'm referring to Morals off and TSB bypass durability. He would need a feat resisting molecular manipulation.

If he doesn't then he has no defense. There are more ways they can win that fight without getting in a straight up slug fest and even if they did they have the reaction coupled with body reading (think Cassandra Cain) and straight up precog to deal with it

@hulkage said:

A number of ways. TSB, spatial manipulation, BFR...

If they are composite then they can just beat him to death

#126 Posted by Noone1996 (11651 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: If they were capable of doing something like that then I'm pretty sure we'd have seen it by now. Ahh they destroy molecules now. So then why would an internal attack be necessary in the first place?

#127 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be happy to do a CaV using New 52 Superman.

#128 Edited by DeathandGrim (4827 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage said:
@DeathandGrim2 said:
@hulkage said:

A number of ways. TSB, spatial manipulation, BFR...

If they are composite then they can just beat him to death

Beat him to death? You're causing me a headache trying to wrap around that one so i'm gonna pretend you didn't say it

What is TSB?

How is spatial manipulation gonna beat Supes?

They're not gonna BFR him before being killed.

I'll be happy to do a CaV using New 52 Superman.

I'd like to see this

#129 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: they wouldn't but if they are teleported in his head he can't dodge it

#130 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#131 Edited by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@gymbro: There is one scan in existence but it relies on one assumption:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/3/3e/5058060-batlaser.jpg

Guess what I mean by "it relies on one assumption"... :)

Also, since Supes can fly at MFTL + speeds, he should be at least FTL in combat speed because he can perceive things when they are moving at that speed. But to each his own, you can interpret New 52 supes as FTL or not. IMO he is.

#132 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: I thought you are already doing one.

#133 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio
#134 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: Alright. I'll do some research on Naruto (haven't watched the show for over 3 years) and then I'll inform you.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#135 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
#136 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Alright. Depending on what you decide just PM me

#137 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Posted by MisoSoup (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed.
Both characters in the team can solo both round.

@gunchar16 said:

@cosmic_lantern: Naruto or Sasuke should take on Post-Crisis Diana solo, are you on drugs?

I'm neither even a real Superman nor a Wonder Woman fan, but this is so obviously bullshit...

(Naruto tanked a moon cutting attack that's it, to even think about a battle with Post-Crisis Diana needs complete mental confusion)

Exactly, therefore you are ignorant of both characters. I know Dianas feats like the back of my hand and I'm familiar with most of clarks showings as well, you can't prove any of this, just ride along with it. People like you who puts D/C as a characters capability is not only lowballing but a rather large fallacy as well. What does tanking a moon splitter have to do with combating someone? It's a durability feat, thats all.

I've been looking for someone to do a Naruto vs WW CaV, if it's 'bullshit' how about you take me up on that offer?

@tanaka917: Mindset does not suddenly change durability, show me one scan of clark tanking an atomic attack of Naruto's level when a singular fission explosion nearly killed him.

@tantani said:

@cosmic_lantern:

can fight at FTL speed

Just no.

should I continue or you got the point? because I have much more to throw in if needed

Lol, what's he going to do lift the planet at them? Wheres those combat feats? Y'know the ones that show him being a punching bag more than 9/10 against guys on his level.

@freshflintstone said:

Well let's see he is FTL, obviously he could do that. What would his body automatically stop before he got to them. Common sense

Very poor level of logic backed by nothing factually, Sasuke's teleportation is instant, should i suggest he fights 'instantly' as well? Not only does Naruto have a casual LS reactionary feat but he's done so whilst mid-air and hampered physically. Also factoring in the speed of Toneri's attacks (Golden wheel was well over LS) and that he wasn't 100%. Lets use real world numbers even though I detest calcs this should give you a clear understanding of how fast it really was. The 0.03 (30 miliseconds) seconds stands for the release time of an elite pitcher or we can use the worlds fastest punch at 0.05 seconds (50 miliseconds)

Moons circumference (6,786 Miles)/ 0.03 = 226,200 MPS or 6,786/0.05 = 135,720Mps Compared to lights 186,000 mps. Now thats a human, I'd be lowballing if I said even a FTE character can't move thier arms as fast, that's about 215fps and mach 1 is 1095 fps, 5x faster. Still seem like common sense to you?

They simply unload on him in the first round with superior skill and tactics, if he doesn't have the mindset to kill them off the bat than he gets swept easily. Hell even their taijutsu should hurt him seeing as he's had broken ribs from being slung through mountain peaks. They both shatter mountain sized Constructs with casual Taijutsu and tear up mountain ranges (Im basing this off the size of the tree which I'll get to in a moment) with sheer speed:

Loading Video...

Heres what Im basing the size from, as you can clearly see the god tree when full grown is WELL over a mountain range+:

No Caption Provided

In all honesty the tree is larger than a country, some have calc'd it to span over half the area of the united states but we'll ignore all that jazz. I'm going to use nothing but irrefutable fact to give you a clear estimate on it's size:

No Caption Provided

The first comparison, Guys' Hirudora nearly trebles turtle island, lets take a look at it here:

No Caption Provided

The second, the biju. The mountain sized tailed beasts all in this little section of the tree:

No Caption Provided

And lastly it's stump alone can be seen from space multiple times:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The last one isn't a perspective from space but the upper atmosphere, close enough you should get the point.

Naruto in base casually blitzes Madara and reacts to a counter attack from limbo whilst he chops said tree in half with one rasenshuriken:

The exact same who was just utterly destroying teleporters:

Did so again here before even becomming the Juubi:

Hell Naruto himself reacts to Sasuke's instant teleportation:

Clark CAN'T traverse a distance faster than instantly and as I've said you have no combat feats to suggest he can magically throw a punch that fast, so not only can either survive a blitz unless he's specifically aiming to dump them into the sun it won't matter. Now on to how he can hurt supes, well as you've already seen that Lava rasenshuriken chopped the tree in half was well over multi-mountain, along with this:

Not only can these planetoids be litterally compared to the moon here:

No Caption Provided

But simply a chunk of debris from one of them is this sized:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he spams them in succession if he wants:

So what else needs to be assessed? They have superior combat speed by a very noticiable margin, superior combatants all around, can definitely hurt him and can deal with his initial blitz not to mention much looser morals. What feats do YOU have to suggest he doesn't get worked here?

#139 Edited by gunchar16 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@misosoup: Oh fantastic, the Naruto FTL bullshit again...

#140 Posted by Rac95 (4486 posts) - - Show Bio
#141 Edited by DeathandGrim (4827 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Posted by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Posted by xyphercool (79 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#144 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11997 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. He is planet level. Naruto and Sasuki are small moon level at best.

Avatar image for arranvidreturns
#145 Edited by ArranVidReturns (1350 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#146 Posted by Lord-Parallax (4503 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for christianrapper
#147 Edited by christianrapper (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

this is no contest. supes can stand still and win. they might be able to beat him in 2 vs one tennis.

#148 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for christianrapper
#149 Posted by christianrapper (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

@christianrapper: If Supes stands still and does nothing he'll lose, badly.

not really. those guys really can do nothing to him.

#150 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: Yes, really. They simply BFR him, or use TSBs. Either guarantee a victory if Supes does nothing about it.