#51 Posted by Amendment50 (15426 posts) - - Show Bio

Bias is the only reason people contest this.

#52 Posted by Tanaka917 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: I feel he would. Like I said in my last post, New52 has a bad temper. And once superman sees planetary rasenshuriken and Susano'o clad 9 tails level abilities, he'll start to get more serious as well, as if fighting a Doomsday or Darkseid. Think about it.

#53 Posted by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman win both round

Naruto chance is only TSB (delete anything)

Sasuke chance is BRF (but that will hard)

And superman can blitz plus kill them with easy

Superman win 11/10

#54 Posted by cregerchamp (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanaka917: Am I really underestimating it that much? Isn't this the same guy who holds back in, like every fight he has except when he's fighting a crisis-level, planet-destroying threat?

#55 Edited by Mee09 (5713 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 Naruto, Sasuke, and Guy are lightspeed.

#56 Edited by Watertaco (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to say this, but Superman blitzes and one-shots here.

#57 Edited by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wtfstomps.

#58 Edited by gunchar16 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Naruto or Sasuke should take on Post-Crisis Diana solo, are you on drugs?

I'm neither even a real Superman nor a Wonder Woman fan, but this is so obviously bullshit...

(Naruto tanked a moon cutting attack that's it, to even think about a battle with Post-Crisis Diana needs complete mental confusion)

#59 Edited by GXrevs06 (4597 posts) - - Show Bio

@gymbro said:

There's a difference between combat speed and travel speed, show me him throwing punches FTL as that would be fighting at FTL, not bullrushing which I know he can do

The whole Travel speed vs combat speed argument is illogical. It doesn't exist and was something that has been entirely made up by people here. If Superman can move his whole body(fly) at FTL speed, why wouldn't he be able to move his limbs(for fighting)at those speeds? It is completely illogical to try and separate the two. The "usain bolt vs Bruce Lee" example does not apply because we are dealing with a fictional character that can shoot beams out of his eyes, lift tectonic plates and defy the very laws of physics

#60 Posted by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: The Usain Bolt Vs Bruce Lee example wasn't stated by Batman to make a point to the very same guy who can shoot beams out of his eyes and fly, so the writers were making the point there, Superman uses his flight to go FTL so that wouldn't correlate to him moving his limbs at those speeds, I've asked for scans and got nothing

#61 Edited by GXrevs06 (4597 posts) - - Show Bio

@gymbro said:

@gxrevs06: The Usain Bolt Vs Bruce Lee example wasn't stated by Batman to make a point to the very same guy who can shoot beams out of his eyes and fly, so the writers were making the point there, Superman uses his flight to go FTL so that wouldn't correlate to him moving his limbs at those speeds, I've asked for scans and got nothing

And that's why I said it can't be used. It's flawed. Usain and Bolt and don't fly around moving moons. Their abilities cannot be compared to superman, whose very powers defy all physics in the first place.

You still have not answered my question. Superman can already move his body at FTL speed. Whenever he flying and makes shape turns, he has to move parts of his body. So then, why wouldn't be able to use those exact same limbs, to say, punch someone and fight at those speeds?

#62 Posted by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06 said:
@gymbro said:

And that's why I said it can't be used. It's flawed. Usain and Bolt and don't fly around moving moons. Their abilities cannot be compared to superman, whose very powers defy all physics in the first place.

Take that argument up with the writers who seem to disagree with you

You still have not answered my question. Superman can already move his body at FTL speed. Whenever he flying and makes shape turns, he has to move parts of his body. So then, why wouldn't be able to use those exact same limbs, to say, punch someone and fight at those speeds?

Moving your whole body while already having accelerated to FTL speeds with your flight is different from say someone running up to you and you exchanging punches at FTL speeds, even to fly Superman has to accelerate to reach FTL speeds

#63 Posted by Tanaka917 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanaka917: Am I really underestimating it that much? Isn't this the same guy who holds back in, like every fight he has except when he's fighting a crisis-level, planet-destroying threat?

What do you call a molecular erasing Rasenshuriken, or a multi Meteorite dropping Susano'o? I think supes will think them a big enough threat to take them seriously. My whole argument for round 1 is based on that. If you tell me why he wouldn't, you are right and round 1 is ninjas.

#64 Edited by DeathandGrim (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Well N52 Superman does have a mental Safeguards given to him by Orion

No Caption Provided

Which protected him from the control of Hector Hammond

So mind tricks most likely aren't working

#65 Edited by DeathandGrim (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still buggin people think two ninja who can legitimately be killed by Kunai in base form and have drastically inferior stats are actually a match for Superman.

This is what happens when manga readers stick solely to manga

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#66 Posted by blackpantherisb (7135 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes has deflected lasers reacted to omega beams which are FTL since they went from way way way above moon level to another planet in a second. Also he has tagged Flash who is FTL.

#67 Edited by cregerchamp (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanaka917: When was the last time you saw Superman fight children, much more consider them a threat?

Wutever anyway, we both agree that Supes wins both rounds, so no pee.

#68 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathandGrim2: I'm sorry, I think you're confused.

Naruto has already tanked worse than a standard Kunai, in base, as a kid. If he is harmed by one, it would be because whoever's wielding it is as strong as he is, at least. Try to remember, these are superhumans.

#69 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Naruto or Sasuke should take on Post-Crisis Diana solo, are you on drugs?

I'm neither even a real Superman nor a Wonder Woman fan, but this is so obviously bullshit...

(Naruto tanked a moon cutting attack that's it, to even think about a battle with Post-Crisis Diana needs complete mental confusion)

Exactly, therefore you are ignorant of both characters. I know Dianas feats like the back of my hand and I'm familiar with most of clarks showings as well, you can't prove any of this, just ride along with it. People like you who puts D/C as a characters capability is not only lowballing but a rather large fallacy as well. What does tanking a moon splitter have to do with combating someone? It's a durability feat, thats all.

I've been looking for someone to do a Naruto vs WW CaV, if it's 'bullshit' how about you take me up on that offer?

@tanaka917: Mindset does not suddenly change durability, show me one scan of clark tanking an atomic attack of Naruto's level when a singular fission explosion nearly killed him.

@tantani said:

@cosmic_lantern:

can fight at FTL speed

Just no.

should I continue or you got the point? because I have much more to throw in if needed

Lol, what's he going to do lift the planet at them? Wheres those combat feats? Y'know the ones that show him being a punching bag more than 9/10 against guys on his level.

Well let's see he is FTL, obviously he could do that. What would his body automatically stop before he got to them. Common sense

Very poor level of logic backed by nothing factually, Sasuke's teleportation is instant, should i suggest he fights 'instantly' as well? Not only does Naruto have a casual LS reactionary feat but he's done so whilst mid-air and hampered physically. Also factoring in the speed of Toneri's attacks (Golden wheel was well over LS) and that he wasn't 100%. Lets use real world numbers even though I detest calcs this should give you a clear understanding of how fast it really was. The 0.03 (30 miliseconds) seconds stands for the release time of an elite pitcher or we can use the worlds fastest punch at 0.05 seconds (50 miliseconds)

Moons circumference (6,786 Miles)/ 0.03 = 226,200 MPS or 6,786/0.05 = 135,720Mps Compared to lights 186,000 mps. Now thats a human, I'd be lowballing if I said even a FTE character can't move thier arms as fast, that's about 215fps and mach 1 is 1095 fps, 5x faster. Still seem like common sense to you?

They simply unload on him in the first round with superior skill and tactics, if he doesn't have the mindset to kill them off the bat than he gets swept easily. Hell even their taijutsu should hurt him seeing as he's had broken ribs from being slung through mountain peaks. They both shatter mountain sized Constructs with casual Taijutsu and tear up mountain ranges (Im basing this off the size of the tree which I'll get to in a moment) with sheer speed:

Loading Video...

Heres what Im basing the size from, as you can clearly see the god tree when full grown is WELL over a mountain range+:

No Caption Provided

In all honesty the tree is larger than a country, some have calc'd it to span over half the area of the united states but we'll ignore all that jazz. I'm going to use nothing but irrefutable fact to give you a clear estimate on it's size:

No Caption Provided

The first comparison, Guys' Hirudora nearly trebles turtle island, lets take a look at it here:

No Caption Provided

The second, the biju. The mountain sized tailed beasts all in this little section of the tree:

No Caption Provided

And lastly it's stump alone can be seen from space multiple times:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The last one isn't a perspective from space but the upper atmosphere, close enough you should get the point.

Naruto in base casually blitzes Madara and reacts to a counter attack from limbo whilst he chops said tree in half with one rasenshuriken:

The exact same who was just utterly destroying teleporters:

Did so again here before even becomming the Juubi:

Hell Naruto himself reacts to Sasuke's instant teleportation:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Clark CAN'T traverse a distance faster than instantly and as I've said you have no combat feats to suggest he can magically throw a punch that fast, so not only can either survive a blitz unless he's specifically aiming to dump them into the sun it won't matter. Now on to how he can hurt supes, well as you've already seen that Lava rasenshuriken chopped the tree in half was well over multi-mountain, along with this:

Not only can these planetoids be litterally compared to the moon here:

No Caption Provided

But simply a chunk of debris from one of them is this sized:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he spams them in succession if he wants:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

So what else needs to be assessed? They have superior combat speed by a very noticiable margin, superior combatants all around, can definitely hurt him and can deal with his initial blitz not to mention much looser morals. What feats do YOU have to suggest he doesn't get worked here?

#70 Edited by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still buggin people think two ninja who can legitimately be killed by Kunai in base form and have drastically inferior stats are actually a match for Superman.

This is what happens when manga readers stick solely to manga

Lmao the lowballing.

#71 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3330 posts) - - Show Bio

INB4 Herald lvl ninja's

#72 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3330 posts) - - Show Bio

Also if we're gonna use the light fang to say Naruto and Sasuke are LS then Supes is MFTL since he's avoided the Omega Beams & tagged Barry

#73 Posted by BubbleBass (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Some serious Naruto wank going on here.

#74 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

Also if we're gonna use the light fang to say Naruto and Sasuke are LS then Supes is MFTL since he's avoided the Omega Beams & tagged Barry

New52 barry is a jobber of the highest accord and is by far the least impressive flash, tagging him has no merit whatsoever as it's simply been done by too many people(even people it shouldn't be) too consistently. Even if you say Omega beams are LS(Lol @ arthur w/ LS/FTL reactionary since he deflected them as well) the sheer distance irrefutably makes Naruto's feat superior.

I'll be more than happy to prove you wrong if you insist on driving the matter.

#75 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon guys give the Ninjas some credit they have the power to at least harm Superman to a considerable degree. This isn't wanking it's stating proof.

If we're ALL going to ignore facts and feats on both sides of characters then let's just stop the debate.

#76 Edited by gunchar16 (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: A CAV for complete bullshit, are you for real?

So you know all feats, and will honestly tell me that the absurdly much weaker and slower Naruto or Sasuke can take on PC WW(especially solo...) or Superman(especially bloodlusted). And let's not even talk about gear and fighting experience.

#77 Edited by DeathHero61 (18772 posts) - - Show Bio

In character? Superman loses 50/50 in a really tough fight for the ninjas

Morals off or bloodlusted he rips them apart no questions asked.

#78 Posted by ProbablyMaybe (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Strongest versions of the ninjas.

Round 1

Morals on everybody but determined to win.

Round 2

Morals off. Bloodlusted

No Caption Provided

#79 Posted by ProbablyMaybe (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Cute trolls :)

#80 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3330 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: I can very easily discredit Naruto's feats just as you did with Supes but I'm just gonna let you keep your double standard.

#81 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

INB4 Herald lvl ninja's

look again

it is more like cosmic entities by now....

#82 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: *sigh* I hate to fight with fanboys....

I am sure they they can take a hit fron a guy who bench press a planet for 5 days streight and shake the planet including the atmosphear by punching someone in the face, without problem

I am sure they easily keep up with him as well with their 1 ftl PIS feat that only 1 of them have

and can hurt the guy who who can take Darkside omega beams (above PB level) head on and still be able to fight

#83 Edited by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn I'm late. But Naruto and Sasuke win round one and lose round two if canon versions.

Composite versions win both rounds

Edit: Actually honestly the best chance he stands is in the first round because round two they can just spam hax. If they get video game feats they work him

#84 Posted by Noone1996 (11691 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#85 Posted by KrleAvenger (26351 posts) - - Show Bio

This goes on a Daily Debater.

#86 Posted by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 Indraarrowoneshots

#87 Posted by jplaya2023 (768 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: tell that to batman then he made the comparison to bolt vs bruce lee. He said WW was faster than supes in combat despite superman being way faster flying so in DC there's a difference

#88 Posted by Gaoron (8843 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb: Lasers are not LS in comics, Flash is not fighting FTL all the time and scans of LS Omega Beams?

#89 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: Answer this. What's stopping a Morals off team from teleprompter a gudoudama in his head? What is superman's defense for it?

#90 Posted by DeathandGrim (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

@DeathandGrim2: I'm sorry, I think you're confused.

Naruto has already tanked worse than a standard Kunai, in base, as a kid. If he is harmed by one, it would be because whoever's wielding it is as strong as he is, at least. Try to remember, these are superhumans.

IT'S STILL A KUNAI... oh my god bro...

#91 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathandGrim2: That's not true. Bee was able to throw a pencil through a couple of trees. The Kunai only goes as fast as the user because I bet if Thanos threw a Kunai it would wreck tf out of Superman

#92 Posted by emperorthanos- (16391 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: what video game feats do they have?

Moderator Online
#93 Posted by Amendment50 (15426 posts) - - Show Bio

First it was Chewforce. Then it was Speedforce. Now it's Narutoforce.

Welcome to ComicVine.

#94 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkage: what video game feats do they have?

The collision of two of Naruto's attacks creating a singularity and cracking the space-time of the dimension they were in:

No Caption Provided

Naruto Sasuke and Sakuras punches colliding and doing this:

No Caption Provided

Splintering the Earth by the collision of their punches:

No Caption Provided

Breaking the space time of their dimension by combining a wind style rasengan and a basic chidori:

No Caption Provided

I can keep going if you want...

#95 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathandGrim2: So are you intentionally ignoring what I literally just explained, or what..?

#96 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17472 posts) - - Show Bio
#97 Edited by DeathandGrim (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

@DeathandGrim2: So are you intentionally ignoring what I literally just explained, or what..?

A kunai thrown by basically an ordinary human compared to Superman can hurt Naruto. Now imagine Superman flying his fist at mach speeds through his chest.

@hulkage said:

@DeathandGrim2: That's not true. Bee was able to throw a pencil through a couple of trees. The Kunai only goes as fast as the user because I bet if Thanos threw a Kunai it would wreck tf out of Superman

A tornado can physically do that as well. So that's not impressive. And yea good thing Thanos isn't here to throw Kunai at Superman.

#98 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathandGrim2: That has nothing to do with my point. Naruto has never been hurt by a thrown kunai, and it wouldn't even scratch him in any remotely powered up state. So, basically, mentioning that means nothing here. Also, you do know piercing =/= blunt force, right?

#99 Posted by Hulkage (5322 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathandGrim2: you're missing the point. Saying he got hurt with a kunai means little. Anybody can get hurt with a projectile of it has enough force behind it. And nasturtium hadn't gotten hurt with a kunai so...

#100 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@almighty said:

@cosmic_lantern: I can very easily discredit Naruto's feats just as you did with Supes but I'm just gonna let you keep your double standard.

More signs of your opponent conceeding on an argument he know he can't win, nothing was discredited it's simple fact that this version of supes has lower-end durability