Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#1 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Strongest versions of the ninjas.

Round 1

Morals on everybody but determined to win.

Round 2

Morals off. Bloodlusted

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
#2 Posted by AtheistKnowledge (9595 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman godstomps, needs to be locked.

#3 Edited by SigmaZone (140 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a

EASY stomp for Super-Man

Really now,a guy who can move planets without breaking a sweat vs 2 Teenagers,who at best can destroy a moon....

#4 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16272 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 would be a decent fight because Clark would probably restrain himself.

Round 2 is a bloodbath where Supes murks them.

#5 Posted by Drmagic (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes both round

#6 Posted by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Their best attacks would harm him but won't put him down, susano'o gets one-shotted along with Sasuke, Kurama form gets one-shotted along with Naruto

#7 Posted by SeaGod (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

well looks like two dead ninjas

#8 Edited by DeathandGrim (4807 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Godstomps both rounds. N52 was hair trigger with his temper.

Mismatch.

#9 Posted by cregerchamp (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 has a chance to go either way because supes will hold back. If Sasuke is allowed to do a few underhanded things without Naruto being all "moral high road-never-hit-an-opponent-when-they're-down-bonds" crap, they might have a chance.

Round 2...not so much. Superman will roast them. then eat em for breakfast. then rape their wives and daughters...lol

#10 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#11 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (4848 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman nukes them or tosses them into the sun before they process what's happening

#12 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Team both rounds, he'd be hard pressed dealing with either of them alone as a team they'd body clark.

Come @ me.

#13 Posted by nobunaga101 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman nukes them or tosses them into the sun before they process what's happening

#14 Posted by Rac95 (4348 posts) - - Show Bio

Both rounds for Supes, R2 is a slaughter

#15 Edited by gunchar16 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso:

No Caption Provided

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, were'nt the vs Wonder Woman threads not already silly enough?

#16 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16: Well there's a Naruto and Sasuke vs Nail thread being heavily debated right now, so how different can N52 Supes be?

#17 Posted by StormShadow_X (16373 posts) - - Show Bio

People really Underestimating team Ninja....They have a pretty good chance together tbh. Especially if Clark is =his usual self in Round 1.

Round 2 is an entirley different topic

#18 Posted by franky666 (801 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#19 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark has no combat feats to suggest he doesn't get dominated.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#20 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark destroys them

#21 Edited by gunchar16 (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: Well there are a lot of extreme idiotic Naruto threads(like i've said we had already several vs Wonder Woman threads), but we don't need even more of them.

#22 Posted by Farkam (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

Beats them senseless R1, knowing the kind of person New52 Superman is.

Tears them in half R2

#23 Edited by ChromTheExalt (703 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see team for R1 if we equalize jutsu and magic.

#24 Edited by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16 said:

@shirso: Well there are a lot of extreme idiotic Naruto threads(like i've said we had already several vs Wonder Woman threads), but we don't need even more of them.

See the thing about those threads is that Dianas fanbase actually presents a case for her, Naruto or Sasuke can take on PC diana solo however that is easily one of the best debated topics(bar obvious trolls) I've seen on the vine(it can go either way IMO). Meanwhile you get to a supes thread, no scans, arguments, or even factually correct banter just supes wins and everyone on the otherside is a fanboy because reasons.

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
#25 Posted by Major_Hellstrom (17356 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 is a neae stalemate with (look away fanboys) Naruto and Sasuke wining. In R2 Superman would win without too much difficulty.

#26 Posted by Skrskr (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just here waiting for the planet level faster than light Sasuke guy to show up..ROFLMAO

#27 Posted by Tantani (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@gunchar16 said:

See the thing about those threads is that Dianas fanbase actually presents a case for her, Naruto or Sasuke can take on PC diana solo however that is easily one of the best debated topics(bar obvious trolls) I've seen on the vine(it can go either way IMO). Meanwhile you get to a supes thread, no scans, arguments, or even factually correct banter just supes wins and everyone on the otherside is a fanboy because reasons.

although I agree the Superman fan base are to lazy to explain how he wins most of the time, in this fight there is no explanation needed since it is a stomp

anyway, most of the naruto fan base are the same and rely to much on the fact Naruto tank 1 moon cutter attack and just say "gen-justo gg" or something without ever explaing what it can do that so OP and different from any other mind attacks

#28 Posted by IceDemonKing (9983 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 team could take it but so could soup

Round 2 soup

#29 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9841 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Ninjas for Round 1 and Superman for Round 2 and here's why I think so.....

Round 1

Morals on everybody but determined to win.

Naruto and Sasuke I believe have the power and means to harm Superman to the best of their abilities. With Naruto's So6p power up his Bijuu attack I think it can STOP Superman or be a hindrance, but not FULLY put him down. Clone Jutsu won't work, using Karuma won't work basically Naruto is the distraction. Now Sasuke has a better chance than Naruto becasue if Sasuke uses a powerful Lightning attack I think it can harm Superman as seen here:

Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Aquaman fighting Ocean Master. And Superman and Wonder Woman get electrocuted by a powerful bolt and is rendered Unconscious???? Or just out of commission because Story Says so.......

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OR this Instance: Wonder Woman and Superman again hit with Lightning and they are Stopped.

(Someone help me on the people they were fighting??? I forget )

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Anyway what i'm saying is I believe Sasuke could PROBABLY pull a win out for him and Naruto if he resulted in his powerful Lightning Jutsu attacks.

Naruto and Sasuke Wins Round 1

Round 2

Morals off. Bloodlusted

Now THIS round goes strictly to Superman.

In my opinion his Speed overall is over the charts in my i'm sure their are better Speed feats, but I consider this a good one for this fight.

No Caption Provided

His Strength is far beyond that of Sasuke and Naruto so they shouldn't HOPE in trying to out muscle Superman.

No Caption Provided

His Striking Power is also off the charts for the simple fact he punched someone hard enough to shake an entire planet, without touching Earth. It was also felt from the very center of the earth to the farthest edges of the atmosphere where Batman was stating he felt it behind his little Bat Teeth.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I believe ONE GOOD hit from Superman will undoubtedly kill Sasuke and Naruto.

Superman Wins Round 2

Well this is just me how I think the fight goes, but i'm interested in seeing other people's thoughts.......

#30 Edited by samconery (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand why this is not locked yet

#31 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sasukes Genjutsu works then the team has a small chance.

#32 Posted by BubbleBass (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes stomps both rounds

#33 Posted by Gaoron (8325 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Ninjas

2. Supes

#34 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani said:

although I agree the Superman fan base are to lazy to explain how he wins most of the time, in this fight there is no explanation needed since it is a stomp

Let me go ahead and stop you right there as im still waiting on an argument that suggests he could 'stomp' either of them even individually, but together? I mean the only thing you could say that supes has for sure over them is Strength and travel speed and sort of durability but new 52 has by far the spottiest durability. Everything else is on par if not surpassing, so forgive me if that statement seems a bit silly to me.

#35 Edited by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by TheGhostKnight (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is still slow tho so idk what difference it makes

#37 Posted by Tantani (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern:

can fight at FTL speed

his punch shook the entire eath and was felt everywhere, from the center of the planet to the edge of the atmosphere

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

along with MMH he pushed brainiac's mothership that is much bigger than earth

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He lifted the mass of the earth (6 sextillion tons) for 5 days

No Caption Provided

should I continue or you got the point? because I have much more to throw in if needed

#38 Posted by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen New 52 Superman fight at LS let alone FTL speed

#39 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wouldn't even have to fight FTL. He just flies through them FTL and obliterates them

#40 Posted by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wouldn't even have to fight FTL. He just flies through them FTL and obliterates them

When has he ever done this?

#41 Edited by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:

Well let's see he is FTL, obviously he could do that. What would his body automatically stop before he got to them. Common sense

#42 Edited by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone said:
@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:

Well let's see he is FTL, obviously he could do that. What would his body automatically stop before he got to them. Common sense

There's a difference between combat speed and travel speed, show me him throwing punches FTL as that would be fighting at FTL, not bullrushing which I know he can do

#43 Posted by Tanaka917 (95 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Superman

If this were any other version of Superman I would give it to the Ninja. But New52 Supes has proven time after time that his temper is ridiculously touch for a Superman. At best he'd give one warning before getting serious. Round 1 will do damage but Supes will win. What I see happening is as the fight gets more and more intense, they start pulling out techniques like the Tailed Beast Planetary Rasenshuriken, Susano'o, The Susano'o clad 9 Tails, Chibaku Tensei and Indra's arrow, Superman stops playing with kid gloves and treats them the same as a Doomsday, Darkseid level threat. Many of the techniques I've mentioned are strong enough to hurt Superman but not all of them can actually land. Sasuke and Naruto will be better martial artists, but that would be for the most part negated by someone who has Superman's speed and strength. The two give it all they got, so will Superman. Amaterasu may be the only thing they have that can decisively kill supes. Genjutsu is unlikely to work someone whose mind has been locked by some pretty strong telepaths.

R2: Superman

No moral, no hold back, bloodlusteed Superman is a very fatal thing to be matched against. We've all seen those evil Superman things where his power level goes over 9000. If New 52 works the same, it doesn't matter how strong they are they die.

No but seriously bloodlusted superman would be willing and able to do some pretty horrible things to these guys

@cregerchamp I think you may be overestimating New 52 Supes' patience. just a bit

@cosmic_lantern Explain what they can do to damage Superman especially in R2

@chromtheexalt What basis do we have to make chakra=magic

@major_hellstorm Please explain for me

@stormphoenix Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure that lightning was magic based, which is why it did such damage

@gaoron You gotta give me a reason to believe that

Everyone, I'm not asking as some fanboy, I genuinely want to know why you think the two nin can beat the Man of Steel.

#44 Posted by ChromTheExalt (703 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanaka917: I wasn't saying Chakra=Magic, I was simply saying that IF it was true that Naruto and Sasuke stand a chance.

#45 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:
@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:

There's a difference between combat speed and travel speed, show me him throwing punches FTL as that would be fighting at FTL, not bullrushing which I know he can do

That's my point tho. He doesn't need to have combat ftl speed since bullrushing would be enough to take them down.

#46 Posted by Gymbro (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:
@gymbro said:
@freshflintstone said:

That's my point tho. He doesn't need to have combat ftl speed since bullrushing would be enough to take them down.

I'm not arguing they'd win here I just want someone to show me Clark fighting at FTL speeds since I keep seeing this getting thrown around and I've seen zero scans of it

#47 Posted by Noone1996 (11515 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9841 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure that lightning was magic based, which is why it did such damage

I don't think it was Magic based it seemed like he can control the weather at a powerful rate. BUT if it is Magic based then I guess Superman takes Round 1 also.

#49 Posted by Gaoron (8325 posts) - - Show Bio

@tanaka917: In character Superman would not FTL speedblitz them i think which would give Naruto time to spam clones and rasengans and he has gudoudamas that destroy on sub-atomic level or something. Sasuke can genjutsu or kamui him.

In round 2 Superman FTL speedblitz them and one shoots them.

#50 Posted by Amendment50 (15179 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps.

This has been done and it's also a mismatch.