Naruto and Sasuke vs Ichigo and Kenpachi

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@marco_alonso:

yeah that's the problem that's why i only give it country lv bc of the data that kubo gives us in the manga

another reason.

I see, how big do you think the meteorite was then ? And do you realize that that doesn't give kenpachi country level Dc right ? As I said it means that Kenpachi can destroy an area as large as the meteorite, so if the meteorite is 500 km he can destroy an area 500 km large, if it is 100 km he can destroy an area 100 km large etc

The only case where Kenpachi would have country level DC from destroying a meteorite is if the meteorite itself is country large

the meteor was nearly as big as the seireitei but it also you have to include the mass of the meteor. and that kenpachi overpower the destructive force of the meteor.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

@marco_alonso:

yeah that's the problem that's why i only give it country lv bc of the data that kubo gives us in the manga

another reason.

I see, how big do you think the meteorite was then ? And do you realize that that doesn't give kenpachi country level Dc right ? As I said it means that Kenpachi can destroy an area as large as the meteorite, so if the meteorite is 500 km he can destroy an area 500 km large, if it is 100 km he can destroy an area 100 km large etc

The only case where Kenpachi would have country level DC from destroying a meteorite is if the meteorite itself is country large

the meteor was nearly as big as the seireitei but it also you have to include the mass of the meteor. and that kenpachi overpower the destructive force of the meteor.

We don't know for a fact how big the meteorite is, as I said Kubo never draws anything to scale, based on some scales the meteorite can even be as small as maybe a couple hundred meters. And the mass of the meteorite is pretty much what I'm talking about in posts when I say that's what kenpachi can destroy. But, No Kenpachii did not overcome the power of the meteorite, he smashed it. The only way to overcome the kinetic energy is by stopping it, not destroying it.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Hiddenlight

@mudamudamuda said:
@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@marco_alonso:

another reason.

We don't know for a fact how big the meteorite is, as I said Kubo never draws anything to scale, based on some scales the meteorite can even be as small as maybe a couple hundred meters. And the mass of the meteorite is pretty much what I'm talking about in posts when I say that's what kenpachi can destroy. But, No Kenpachii did not overcome the power of the meteorite, he smashed it. The only way to overcome the kinetic energy is by stopping it, not destroying it.

This counts if the character hacks to make the meteor lighter? Lol

Loading Video...
MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:
@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@marco_alonso:

another reason.

This counts if the character hacks to make the meteor lighter? Lol

Loading Video...

No, pretty sure it doesn't lol

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@marco_alonso:

another reason.

but we do know the meteor is huge. and could wipe out the seireitei. tite doesn't draw to scale but he isn't that bad. he doesn't draw cities and places with many details at scale but he does make it look good when he tries.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@marco_alonso:

another reason.

but we do know the meteor is huge. and could wipe out the seireitei. tite doesn't draw to scale but he isn't that bad. he doesn't draw cities and places with many details at scale but he does make it look good when he tries.

Yeah, the best thing to do is probably try to determine how big Seireitei is, then use a meteorite impact calculator to see how big of a meteorite is needed to destroy an area that large.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Marco_Alonso
@mudamudamuda said:
@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:
@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

@marco_alonso:

another reason.

Yeah, the best thing to do is probably try and determine how big Seireitei is, then use a meteorite impact calculator to see how big of a meteorite is needed to destroy an area that large.

there are many here in comic vine i found a calc about that.

How big is the Seireitei and how big was Gremmy's meteor. - Gen. Discussion - Comic Vine

I guess if we take it as a fact then the meteor has a DC of around 660000 sq mi, that's really huge but how do we calculate the durability of the meteor?

but even without the calc. the seireitei has a size of 10 days around inside the guys were walking by 2 and half days and didn't get to the middle even though they didn't even enter by the door. Naruto's countries they get it across in 3 days half the country. so by data we can say seireitei is bigger than the fire country, that would put Norazashi Kenpachi/Kenpachi Shikai whatever a little bit too much for the AoE Naruto or Sasuke, I mean Sasuke's Susanoo got destroyed by the shockwave of his attack against Kaguya

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/680/16-17.png

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/681/01.png

http://manga-joy.com/wp-content/manga/5100/705/p_00008.png

Perfect Susano'o also doesn't protect from heat. since Sasuke got burn by a attacks. Ichigo could damage him really bad since he has enough energy to vaporize a sea. But then again it maybe due to Sasuke's endurance, at least I hope so cause if it isn't then Sasuke's Susano'o is weaker than we though.

Edit: I found this

http://keyah.asu.edu/lessons/MeteorCrater/KM13.html

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How big is the Seireitei and how big was Gremmy's meteor. - Gen. Discussion - Comic Vine

I guess if we take it as a fact then the meteor has a DC of around 660000 sq mi, that's really huge but how do we calculate the durability of the meteor?

This calc uses a statement from a movie that may or may not be canon, and also uses the wrong unit of conversation since according to the official translation 1000 Ri = 300 miles.

No Caption Provided

So it's not very reliable. Though if we assume that the statement is correct then 400 Ri = 120 miles. Which means that the diameter of Seireitei is around 190 KM.

Using this calculator : http://impact.ese.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/crater.cgi?dist=1&distanceUnits=1&diam=21&diameterUnits=2&pdens=&pdens_select=3000&vel=11&velocityUnits=1&theta=90&wdepth=&wdepthUnits=1&tdens=2500

You need a meteorite 21 km large to destroy Seireitei. As for durability, you can simply use this calculator to determine the amount of energy needed to destroy a 21km large meteorite : http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Asteroids.html

9.3 Gigatons of energy. So an island level feat from what I know.

but even without the calc. the seireitei has a size of 10 days around inside the guys were walking by 2 and half days and didn't get to the middle even though they didn't even enter by the door. Naruto's countries they get it across in 3 days half the country. so by data we can say seireitei is bigger than the fire country, that would put Norazashi Kenpachi/Kenpachi Shikai whatever a little bit too much for the AoE Naruto or Sasuke.

It only took Ichigo a few hours to reach the center of seireitei along with Ganju though.

Also bad comparison. The 3 days worth of travel to reach suna was a feat performed by ninjas who can keep going for days without rest and moving at superhuman speeds as you can see here :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whereas the 10 days statement had to take into account that Orihime was with the team and she is pretty much a normal teen age girl speed and stamina wise.

I mean Sasuke's Susanoo got destroyed by the shockwave of his attack against Kaguya

Kaguya is the one who destroyed Sasuke's susanoo with her chakra arms... An attack that is stated to be leagues above all

Perfect Susano'o also doesn't protect from heat. since Sasuke got burn by a attacks. Ichigo could damage him really bad since he has enough energy to vaporize a sea. But then again it maybe due to Sasuke's endurance, at least I hope so cause if it isn't then Sasuke's Susano'o is weaker than we though.

Another bad comparison. We have no idea how hot the attack Momoshiki used on Sasuke was and that was only rib-cage Susanoo not perfect Susanoo, which tanked Magma multiple times before and was just fine.

Sasuke's ribcage Susanoo tanking Lava :

No Caption Provided

Sasuke's ribcage Susanoo tanking lava again :

No Caption Provided

We have no idea how hot this attack is.

No Caption Provided

if it isn't then Sasuke's Susano'o is weaker than we though.

Or the attacks you posted are unquantifiable stronger than you thought.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Marco_Alonso
@mudamudamuda said:

This calc uses a statement from a movie that may or may not be canon, and also uses the wrong unit of conversation since according to the official translation 1000 Ri = 300 miles.

No Caption Provided

So it's not very reliable. Though if we assume that the statement is correct then 400 Ri = 120 miles. Which means that the diameter of Seireitei is around 190 KM.

Using this calculator : http://impact.ese.ic.ac.uk/cgi-bin/crater.cgi?dist=1&distanceUnits=1&diam=21&diameterUnits=2&pdens=&pdens_select=3000&vel=11&velocityUnits=1&theta=90&wdepth=&wdepthUnits=1&tdens=2500

You need a meteorite 21 km large to destroy Seireitei. As for durability, you can simply use this calculator to determine the amount of energy needed to destroy a 21km large meteorite : http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Asteroids.html

but even without the calc. the seireitei has a size of 10 days around inside the guys were walking by 2 and half days and didn't get to the middle even though they didn't even enter by the door. Naruto's countries they get it across in 3 days half the country. so by data we can say seireitei is bigger than the fire country, that would put Norazashi Kenpachi/Kenpachi Shikai whatever a little bit too much for the AoE Naruto or Sasuke.

It only took Ichigo a few hours to reach the center of seireitei along with Ganju though.

Also bad comparison. The 3 days worth of travel to reach suna was a feat performed by ninjas who can keep going for days without rest and moving at superhuman speeds as you can see here :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whereas the 10 days statement had to take into account that Orihime was with the team and she is pretty much a normal teen age girl speed and stamina wise.

I mean Sasuke's Susanoo got destroyed by the shockwave of his attack against Kaguya

Kaguya is the one who destroyed Sasuke's susanoo with her chakra arms... An attack that is stated to be leagues above all

Another bad comparison. We have no idea how hot the attack Momoshiki used on Sasuke was and that was only rib-cage Susanoo not perfect Susanoo, which tanked Magma multiple times before and was just fine.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

9 300 megatons, damm. but that's more than just island lv

http://gizmodo.com/5899569/how-many-nukes-would-it-take-to-blow-up-the-entire-planet

it take them the whole day to reach close, they sleep after the encounter with Renji. and then at the other day they went running to the prison of rukia were after the encounter with Kenpachi, it tooks them the whole day and some to get to the prison of Rukia. Remember the shortcut and that even though Chad went walking and in the correct place he wasn't even close to where ichigo was fighting kenpachi.

I mean when they were kids it cost them like 3 days to get to the other country.

i hope that's the case cause i don't want to imagine sasuke being weaker than madara, also kenpachi took a similar explosion and was only burn a little, that same explosion just leave him half deaf

plus he has lost a organ before that by exposure to the void.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

9 300 megatons, damm.

I mean when they were kids it cost them like 3 days to get to the other country.

i hope that's the case cause i don't want to inmagine sasuke being weaker than madara

Not possible Sasuke gotten stronger since his teen days, and when he was inexperience he was still blitzing and giving Madara h*ll. Madara's only saving grace is his masssive regen, but even then a giant meteor level chidori could vaporize him after Sasuke is done punting him across the map lol.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

9 300 megatons, damm.

i hope that's the case cause i don't want to inmagine sasuke being weaker than madara

Not possible Sasuke gotten stronger since his teen days, and when he was inexperience he was still blitzing and giving Madara h*ll. Madara's only saving grace is his masssive regen, but even then a giant meteor level chidori could vaporize him after Sasuke is done punting him across the map lol.

i mean Perfect Susanoo. Sasuke seems weaker. but then again it maybe me. since sasuke's meteors are way bigger than madaras.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:
@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

9 300 megatons, damm.

i mean Perfect Susanoo. Sasuke seems weaker. but then again it maybe me. since sasuke's meteors are way bigger than madaras.

How so?

And I doubt that Sasuke could take full power Madara after absorbing the Shinjuu.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Marco_Alonso
@marco_alonso said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@marco_alonso said:
@mudamudamuda said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

9 300 megatons, damm.

How so?

And I doubt that Sasuke could take full power Madara after absorbing the Shinjuu.

the meteors sasuke cut was way bigger than the one madara destroy with his susanoo. remember Madara's was smaller than the mountain yet sasuke's was bigger.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso: I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that Sasuke could make larger meteors than Madara via Chibaku Tensei lol.

Then again, Madara did cut the tops off of a few mountains with just the shockwave produced from his attack.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

A few Gigatons is considered island level from what I know, at least according to ODB chart :

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/wiki-rules/13-general-obd-terms/80-destructive-capacity

it take them the whole day to reach close, they sleep after the encounter with Renji. and then at the other day they went running to the prison of rukia were after the encounter with Kenpachi, it tooks them the whole day and some to get to the prison of Rukia. Remember the shortcut and that even though Chad went walking and in the correct place he wasn't even close to where ichigo was fighting kenpachi.

Sleeping and resting would only affect the results negatively since that means that the amount of time needed to actually reach the place is shorter than the amount of time they will end up spending. Ichigo suffered major damage after the battle with Kenpachi IIRC he wasn't in any condition to keep going and it only took him a few hours to reach where Kenpachi was which was pretty close to where Rukia was unless I'm remembering wrong. Also chad may have been going in the right direction, but Seireitei is build in a labyrinth like pattern meaning that he wouldn't be going in a straight line hence why it would take him longer than someone directly aiming straight for the prison like those who took the short-cut, not to mention that he was stopped by a captain and had to fight his way through multiple soldiers.

We have no idea how long it took them to reach the wave land, it it isn't even marked in the official map so for all we know it could be a minuscule island somewhere near the fire country.

i hope that's the case cause i don't want to imagine sasuke being weaker than madara, also kenpachi took a similar explosion and was only burn a little, that same explosion just leave him half deaf

Sasuke cannot be weaker than Madara, and you can't compare that explosion to the attack Sasuke took which was bright enough to blind Boruto who was watching from below and hot enough to melt his rib-cage Susanoo, Gremmy's attack was just an explosion, Sasuke had been tanking explosions since the deidara fight.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso: I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying that Sasuke could make larger meteors than Madara via Chibaku Tensei lol.

Then again, Madara did cut the tops off of a few mountains with just the shockwave produced from his attack.

true

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Marco_Alonso

@mudamudamuda said:

A few Gigatons is considered island level from what I know, at least according to ODB chart :

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/wiki-rules/13-general-obd-terms/80-destructive-capacity

depending on what one consider a island.

Sleeping and resting would only affect the results negatively since that means that the amount of time needed to actually reach the place is shorter than the amount of time they will end up spending. Ichigo suffered major damage after the battle with Kenpachi IIRC he wasn't in any condition to keep going and it only took him a few hours to reach where Kenpachi was which was pretty close to where Rukia was unless I'm remembering wrong. Also chad may have been going in the right direction, but Seireitei is build in a labyrinth like pattern meaning that he wouldn't be going in a straight line hence why it would take him longer than someone directly aiming straight for the prison like those who took the short-cut, not to mention that he was stopped by a captain and had to fight his way through multiple soldiers.

remember they took a shortcut. Hanataro knew the sewer.

We have no idea how long it took them to reach the wave land, it it isn't even marked in the official map so for all we know it could be a minuscule island somewhere near the fire country.

i believe it took them barely 3 days before the encounter with Zabuza easily less.

Sasuke cannot be weaker than Madara, and you can't compare that explosion to the attack Sasuke took which was bright enough to blind Boruto who was watching from below and hot enough to melt his rib-cage Susanoo, Gremmy's attack was just an explosion, Sasuke had been tanking explosions since the deidara fight.

you can't actually be compare Deidara's explosions with Kenpachi's

since Kenpachi emerge unharmed from this. And yes i can compare them, the explosion is easily on the same size, Kenpachi's provably bigger since he was standing in higher ground, and Sasuke avoided that explosion just like Deidara.

And the attack that Sasuke took was more heat than power technically, that's why i hope it depends on Sasuke's endurance cause if it depends on Durability well... Naruto is gonna end fighting this two really easy. But I must admit as bad ass as Kenpachi is Sasuke got some pretty moves. I mean Sasuke is easily faster than him, he maybe physically weaker but he is definitely faster, and his strength is not even that far off I mean

Loading Video...

and with Chidori can do this

Loading Video...

and Kenpachi can casually do this

so they are somewhat close Kenpachi is probably stronger, Sasuke with chidori will probably de able to give him some damage, I mean base i doubt Sasuke will have enough power to take him out in base but it won't be easy. In Perfect Susanoo vs Shikai is the same only that Sasuke cuts and Kenpachi obliterates.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo still needs feats.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where was it stated that Sereite is 400 ri across? I don't remember it.

I have calculated the Kenpanchi's feat and got only a small city output. I have done the calculation by pixel scaling, as Kubo was never good with scalative drawing, calculation can be wrong.

But I would give that Kenpachi's feat to be city level as it was going to destroy the sereite which is around a city size according to what I get.

As for the battle, Either Naruto or Sasuke will solo.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Naruto teams wins easy. Kenpachi is the weak link

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have calculated the Kenpanchi's feat and got only a small city output. I have done the calculation by pixel scaling, as Kubo was never good with scalative drawing, calculation can be wrong.

But I would give that Kenpachi's feat to be city level as it was going to destroy the sereite which is around a city size according to what I get.

it was stated in the movie of Bleach: Fade To Black, the movies was overseen, written and supervised by Kubo.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo still needs feats.

you think so? cause Ichigo now posees PS from all of his former versions including this guy

Loading Video...

this guy

Loading Video...

and this guy

Loading Video...

and is not like current Ichigo is featless at all

Speed - MFTLning

Blitz a lightning

Blitz Sternrittern

Easily counters a lightning

Durability - Unknown

No-Sells Galvano Blast

Five-Gigajoules is equal to 1.2 tons of TNT

Loading Video...

Unfazed after being bullrushed by multiple buildings a punched to the sky

Strength - Unknown

Cuts in half the Soul King Palace

And right now posees enough energy to vaporize a sea

http://imgur.com/gallery/FThLc/new

WhySoRudeNoH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either naruto or sasuke could solo bleach verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good match up but team naruto wins

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star said:

it was stated in the movie of Bleach: Fade To Black, the movies was overseen, written and supervised by Kubo.

Okay i have to redo the calculation then. Can you give a link that proves Kubo supervised that movie coz I will need prove later?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously lol

I know, but the shortest possible path anyone can take to reach the center of a seireitei is to move directly in a straight line towards it. Which would be following it's radius. But I don't see why we are arguing this is you say that the movie to is canon.

i believe it took them barely 3 days before the encounter with Zabuza easily less.

No one knows how long they took. It wasn't mentioned anywhere.

since Kenpachi emerge unharmed from this. And yes i can compare them, the explosion is easily on the same size, Kenpachi's provably bigger since he was standing in higher ground, and Sasuke avoided that explosion just like Deidara.

Point taken about Kenpachi's durability. Though, you still cannot compare an explosion to the attack that burned Sasuke because it obviously isn't an explosion. And Sasuke didn't avoid Deidara's explosion, you can see a bit of dust on his face.

And the attack that Sasuke took was more heat than power technically,

Which is exactly why it cannot be compared to an explosion. An explosion release all of it's energy instantly the moment it is triggered, whereas the attack Sasuke took had the energy forcefully focused around him for a while instead of dispersing.

that's why i hope it depends on Sasuke's endurance cause if it depends on Durability well... Naruto is gonna end fighting this two really easy.

As I said, the attack is unquatifiable and there is no reason for Sasuke to limit himslef to using Ribcage Susanoo in this fight because he wasn't low on chakra from dimensional travel like against Momoshiki.

But I must admit as bad ass as Kenpachi is Sasuke got some pretty moves. I mean Sasuke is easily faster than him, he maybe physically weaker but he is definitely faster, and his strength is not even that far off I mean

so they are somewhat close Kenpachi is probably stronger, Sasuke with chidori will probably de able to give him some damage, I mean base i doubt Sasuke will have enough power to take him out in base but it won't be easy. In Perfect Susanoo vs Shikai is the same only that Sasuke cuts and Kenpachi obliterates.

I agree with most this. Though I'd like to point out that Sasuke's chidori was able to slice Juubi jin Madara in half before when Madara could tank a lava RS from Naruto.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso:I don't want to use pixel scaling for Bleach for the reason that Kubo is really really bad at scalative drawing, so for finding out how powerful the meteor was I will trust your word and use 400 ri for Sereite's diameter.

According to viz, 1000 ri = 300 miles

i.e 400 ri = 120 miles = 193 Km

Since the Sereite was circular, I will used area of circle to find out surface area of Sereite.

Surface area of Sereite = 29267 sq Km

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-chart-shows-the-terrifying-power-of-modern-nuclear-bombs-2012-6?IR=T

According to this chart Little Boy that destroyed the Hiroshima was 15 kiloton of TnT

Surface area of Hiroshima = 905 sq Km

So Sereite is 32 times bigger that Hiroshima.

Therefore Amount of TnT required to destroyed Sereite = 32 x 15 kilotons

i.e 480 Kilotons of TnT

As we can see the meteor that Kenpachi destroyed was about to destroyed Sereite should have around 480 kilotons of TnT with some plus-minus. That means that meteor wasn't even city level. While I found that the meteor busting feat of Sasuke was above 500 megaton of TnT

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=31098

Its safe to say Sasuke can win this battle with base chidori alone.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso said:
@great_black_star said:

Okay i have to redo the calculation then. Can you give a link that proves Kubo supervised that movie coz I will need prove later?

http://bleachness.livejournal.com/219899.html

Obviously lol

I know, but the shortest possible path anyone can take to reach the center of a seireitei is to move directly in a straight line towards it. Which would be following it's radius. But I don't see why we are arguing this is you say that the movie to is canon.

That's what chad did, yet he didn't even come close but Hanataro knew how to get there faster.

No one knows how long they took. It wasn't mentioned anywhere.

gonna have to check it again then.

Point taken about Kenpachi's durability. Though, you still cannot compare an explosion to the attack that burned Sasuke because it obviously isn't an explosion. And Sasuke didn't avoid Deidara's explosion, you can see a bit of dust on his face.

Actually yes he did. Deidara and Sasuke escaped on the last second. Deidara also emerged a little dirty and he say Sasuke's too fast for C1.

And the attack that Sasuke took was more heat than power technically,

Which is exactly why it cannot be compared to an explosion. An explosion release all of it's energy instantly the moment it is triggered, whereas the attack Sasuke took had the energy forcefully focused around him for a while instead of dispersing.

So... Getsuga or Cero. Ichigo learn all of the techniques from his Zanpakutou.

that's why i hope it depends on Sasuke's endurance cause if it depends on Durability well... Naruto is gonna end fighting this two really easy.

As I said, the attack is unquatifiable and there is no reason for Sasuke to limit himslef to using Ribcage Susanoo in this fight because he wasn't low on chakra from dimensional travel like against Momoshiki.

It takes way more than that to eat Sasuke's chakra.

But I must admit as bad ass as Kenpachi is Sasuke got some pretty moves. I mean Sasuke is easily faster than him, he maybe physically weaker but he is definitely faster, and his strength is not even that far off I mean

I agree with most this. Though I'd like to point out that Sasuke's chidori was able to slice Juubi jin Madara in half before when Madara could tank a lava RS from Naruto.

Chidori's piercing and the Son Goku Chakra Resengan is heat, not much comparison. Though Madara (as the biggest disapointment he is) did took a beaten from Guy Sensei that had opened a huge hole in the floor. But for some reason Madara was still weak to piercing attacks.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Marco_Alonso
@great_black_star said:

@marco_alonso:I don't want to use pixel scaling for Bleach for the reason that Kubo is really really bad at scalative drawing, so for finding out how powerful the meteor was I will trust your word and use 400 ri for Sereite's diameter.

Since the Sereite was circular, I will used area of circle to find out surface area of Sereite.

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-chart-shows-the-terrifying-power-of-modern-nuclear-bombs-2012-6?IR=T

According to this chart Little Boy that destroyed the Hiroshima was 15 kiloton of TnT

i.e 480 Kilotons of TnT

As we can see the meteor that Kenpachi destroyed was about to destroyed Sereite should have around 480 kilotons of TnT with some plus-minus. That means that meteor wasn't even city level. While I found that the meteor busting feat of Sasuke was above 500 megaton of TnT

pixeles? really? Also they didn't stopped the metteor they destroyed it

Star Wars vs Star Trek: Asteroid Destruction Calculator

you should find how much was needed to destroy the meteor here Muda made the calc and find 9.3 Gigatons to destroy the meteor. that was 21 km. and was going to destroy 596.9km.

Your calculation in even bigger than this one. Doesn't really help your case.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By great_black_star

@marco_alonso said:
@great_black_star said:

i.e 480 Kilotons of TnT

you should find how much was needed to destroy the meteor here Muda made the calc and find 9.3 Gigatons to destroy the meteor. that was 21 km. and was going to destroy 596.9km.

I have check the calculator that muda used, it was broken, and that was 21 metre not 21 kilometer which was shown by default. LOL it was 10 Km wide meteor that was said to cause extinction of dinausors from the earth's surface, 21 Km wide meteor would cause planetary level destruction. Ask Muda again I think he mess up everything there.

http://www.livescience.com/26933-chicxulub-cosmic-impact-dinosaurs.html

I have calculated using the number you have given as I haven't watch that movie yet. So its at your end if there is any problem.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Marco_Alonso
@great_black_star said:
@marco_alonso said:
@great_black_star said:

i.e 480 Kilotons of TnT

I have check the calculator that muda used, it was broken, and that was 21 metre not 21 kilometer which was shown by default. LOL it was 10 Km wide meteor that was said to cause extinction of dinausors from the earth's surface, 21 Km wide meteor would cause planetary level destruction. Ask Muda again I think he mess up everything there.

I have calculated using the number you have given as I haven't watch that movie yet. So its at your end if there is any problem.

that same meteor was moving to the speed of sound. this one wasn't. the place ask for meters as default 21 km is 21 000 meters, but you should know that as it is basic math.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@marco_alonso:

That's what chad did, yet he didn't even come close but Hanataro knew how to get there faster.

I don't think that's what Chad did, unless you are saying that there are inter-dimensional portals in the sewer or something. We have seen that for the first day Chad had no idea where to go and fought his way through a lot of soldiers (he wiped out the 11th division according to their report),and by the time he knew where he needed to go the tower was already visible within his reach, the problem is that he got stopped by a captain.

But again, I don't know why we are discussing this.

gonna have to check it again then.

Feel free to.

Actually yes he did. Deidara and Sasuke escaped on the last second. Deidara also emerged a little dirty and he say Sasuke's too fast for C1.

Hmm... Bad comparison of my part I suppose then. But I don't see why it really matters here.

Nope, neither Getsuga tensho nor a cero does that.

The man himslef says that dimensional ravel weakens his eye power, I don't see what there is to debate here.

No Caption Provided

Chidori's piercing and the Son Goku Chakra Resengan is heat, not much comparison. Though Madara (as the biggest disapointment he is) did took a beaten from Guy Sensei that had opened a huge hole in the floor. But for some reason Madara was still weak to piercing attacks.

Naruto used Goku's chakra to create a RS, and it cut down the divine Tree. if that isn't cutting then I don't know what is.

And how is Madara taking damage from the battle against guy a disappointment ?

@great_black_star said:

I'm not sure what is it that you think I did wrong so would you mind explaining in more detail ?

Also, a 10 KM large meteorite is a life wiping event because of the Impact winter it causes as a side effect not because of how much energy it carries. It's the dust and ashes that cover the sun and cause everything to die of cold that result in mass extinction not the meteorite itself.

In my calc I assumed that by "the meteorite would destroy Seireitei" it was meant that the impact from the meteorite would leave a crater the size of seireitei and tried to determine the size of the meteorite needed to leave a 190+ km wide crater assuming it was moving at a standards meteorite speed (11km/s) which turned out to be 21km large according to the impact calculator, then i simply used a converter to see how much energy it takes to destroy a meteorite of that size.

Also, I think that the biggest difference between our calcs is that you used a nuke as a reference for range whereas I used other meteorites. I don't think using nukes would give accurate results because even though the amount of energy needed to destroy a city is indeed correct the way this energy is delivered with nukes is not the same compared to a meteorite. So this means that a meteorite carrying far more energy than a nuke may still not destroy as large of an area as a weaker nuke would.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso:

I don't think that's what Chad did, unless you are saying that there are inter-dimensional portals in the sewer or something. We have seen that for the first day Chad had no idea where to go and fought his way through a lot of soldiers (he wiped out the 11th division according to their report),and by the time he knew where he needed to go the tower was already visible within his reach, the problem is that he got stopped by a captain.

Chad was walking directly to the center. He even ask where was Rukia and then he knew he was on the right direction. he didn't even come close and we didn't saw what they did inside the sewer so we can't argue about that.

Nope, neither Getsuga tensho nor a cero does that.

actually Ichigo's attacks are energy and ichigo's reiatsu was hot enough to vaporize a sea.

The man himslef says that dimensional ravel weakens his eye power, I don't see what there is to debate here.

Except that they didn't make a dimensional travel they teleport to other place.

Naruto used Goku's chakra to create a RS, and it cut down the divine Tree. if that isn't cutting then I don't know what is.

Loading Video...

it was heat.

And how is Madara taking damage from the battle against guy a disappointment ?

Juubidara himself was a disappointment not his fight with Guy.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@marco_alonso:

Chad was walking directly to the center. He even ask where was Rukia and then he knew he was on the right direction. he didn't even come close and

We have no idea where he was going the first day. He only asked where to go the second the day and by then the tower was already visible.

He obviously couldn't reach it because a captain stopped him, but nothing indicates more than a few minutes passed between the time got the info and was defeated.

we didn't saw what they did inside the sewer so we can't argue about that.

... I don't think you need to see what happened inside to tell the the shortest possible cut they could have taken is going directly to the center.

actually Ichigo's attacks are energy and ichigo's reiatsu was hot enough to vaporize a sea.

1) Ichigo's attacks being energy doesn't matter.

2) Cooling down his sword right after creation is what vaporized the "sea".

Through a portal created by Sasuke... Which leads to another dimension.

it was heat.

So the spinning blades around the RS are just for show, and I'm imagining seeing the divine tree being sliced ? Ok.

Yeah, a dude who can rip apart a country just for distraction while calling what he did creating "rain drops" is definitely a disappointment.

Marco_Alonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Point is we can take them to actually measure the seireitie bc everything that happen was off panel.

1) Ichigo's attacks being energy doesn't matter.

2) Cooling down his sword right after creation is what vaporized the "sea".

the blacksmith dude say it was the heat of the sword and ichigo's reiatsu.

Through a portal created by Sasuke... Which leads to another dimension.

no, the portal was going to just another place on the planet. and sasuke didn't look any tired at all.

it was heat.

So the spinning blades around the RS are just for show, and I'm imagining seeing the divine tree being sliced ? Ok.

do u see the energy that cut the tree? it was heat.

Yeah, a dude who can rip apart a country just for distraction while calling what he did creating "rain drops" is definitely a disappointment.

no, the fact that he had that much power, had a billion of techniques to fight sasuke and naruto at the same time, a perfect susanoo that was maybe even stronger than sasuke's with this augmentation, could steal their chakra, could use the universal pull, could use country buster bijuudamas, could do a billion more techniques and what he does? shot lightning, shot light beam, limbo (that he saw wasn't going to work on them), and mountain sized rocks to try to kill them which surprise, surprise doesn't take a genius to know that wasn't going to work. He was more show that anything else, i mean take Pain, less powerful but didn't do shit just to show, everything he did was for a purpose. Juubidara was pretty much like Gremmy, except that Gremmy was fighting someone who could kill him a billion times over by the time he come up with a idea.

HisuiNagare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of Team 1 could solo.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marco_alonso:

Point is we can take them to actually measure the seireitie bc everything that happen was off panel.

Point is, I've repeatedly been asking you why you insist on discussing this and using Chad as an argument yet you kept going.

And just because we don't see every single moment they passed in the sewer doesn't mean that we can make silly assumptions like the sewers warping space-time to make them reach the center faster.

the blacksmith dude say it was the heat of the sword and ichigo's reiatsu.

They said they needed the water to cool down the sword after it's creation, and were even surprised at how much water was needed since no sword did that before.

no, the portal was going to just another place on the planet. and sasuke didn't look any tired at all.

Did you even watch the movie or read the novel ?

"Naruto was inside darkness.

He didn’t think they’d gotten very far from the village of Konohagakure, but, rather than saying this was some place he didn’t remember, it’d be more accurate to say this was a parallel world.

It was terribly cold, and distortions rippled through the sky. It plainly wasn’t the airspace of his own world.

Kaguya had held the power of sending people into parallel worlds too… Is this something like a kekkai, or a subspace?"

http://cacatuasulphureacitrinocristata.tumblr.com/post/130846370356/boruto-the-movie-novelization-chapter-five

And Sasuke even lost his Rinnegan after taking everyone there and had to fight with his MS for nearly the entire movie.

do u see the energy that cut the tree? it was heat.

I had no idea heat is used to cut trees.

Stop reaching.

no, the fact that he had that much power, had a billion of techniques to fight sasuke and naruto at the same time, a perfect susanoo that was maybe even stronger than sasuke's with this augmentation, could steal their chakra, could use the universal pull, could use country buster bijuudamas, could do a billion more techniques and what he does? shot lightning, shot light beam, limbo (that he saw wasn't going to work on them), and mountain sized rocks to try to kill them which surprise, surprise doesn't take a genius to know that wasn't going to work.

He only had one eye so he couldn't use Perfect susanoo, a beam of light that can cut through the TSB staff means that it could have killed them if it hit, there is a huge advantage to using Limbo since it's as strong as himslef and invulnerable to attacks that do not use six paths chakra so perfect for protection, It doesn't take a genius to realize that Madara was using the Chibaku tensei as a distraction so he could cast Mugen tsukuyomi, and how is something mad from the landmass of nearly an entire country mountain sized rocks ?

He was more show that anything else, i mean take Pain, less powerful but didn't do shit just to show, everything he did was for a purpose. Juubidara was pretty much like Gremmy, except that Gremmy was fighting someone who could kill him a billion times over by the time he come up with a idea.

None of Madara's attacks were for show, he was gradually increasing the level of his jutsus based on what Naruto and Sasuke displayed.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Current Sasuke can wreck full power Madara.

Nah, Madara would take his other arm and beat him to death with it.

I'm sure he would enjoy his new back scratcher.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and sasuke take this fairly easily. Also how is kenpachi country level and bleach characters even above massively hypersonic.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman said:

This would happen again, just much much much worse. Madara is fodder to Naruto and Sasuke. I would even dare to say that when at full power and not restrained by plot, adult Naruto and Sasuke can both individually give Kaguya a good fight. Even EoS Naruto could speedblitz Kaguya and rip her arm before she could even sense him, despite him being far from her and her looking directly at him, literally doing nothing.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

This would happen again, just much much much worse. Madara is fodder to Naruto and Sasuke. I would even dare to say that when at full power and not restrained by plot, adult Naruto and Sasuke can both individually give Kaguya a good fight. Even EoS Naruto could speedblitz Kaguya and rip her arm before she could even sense him, despite him being far from her and her looking directly at him, literally doing nothing.

That didn't even do damage to prevent shinju Madara. Sasuke couldn't even beat Kinshiki in a 1v1 and he wasn't near as impressive as Madara. Kaguya would absolutely fodderized them both and the only reason she didn't the first time is due to plot reasons. There is little proof that Naruto or Sasuke became significantly stronger since the fight with Kaguya tbh. I can see this happening to Sasuke all over again:

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That didn't even do damage to prevent shinju Madara. Sasuke couldn't even beat Kinshiki in a 1v1 and he wasn't near as impressive as Madara. Kaguya would absolutely fodderized them both and the only reason she didn't the first time is due to plot reasons. There is little proof that Naruto or Sasuke became significantly stronger since the fight with Kaguya tbh. I can see this happening to Sasuke all over again:

No Caption Provided

The only reason that happened in the first place is because Sasuke had no idea what Limbo was or what it was doing, and there is little reason for why he couldn't have used his Susnaoo to defend himself in that scene, so how could this happen to a Sasuke capable of seeing Limbo and blitzing Madara ?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

No Caption Provided

The only reason that happened in the first place is because Sasuke had no idea what Limbo was or what it was doing, and there is little reason for why he couldn't have used his Susnaoo to defend himself in that scene, so how could this happen to a Sasuke capable of seeing Limbo and blitzing Madara ?

He only blitzed Madara when he had one Rinnegan and by the time Madara turned around Sasuke was already close to him. After Madara absorbed the Shinju he failed miserably when trying to blitz him. Madara shouldn't have trouble with his Susanoo and there isn't anything Sasuke can do to actually kill him.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@thedarkpaladin said:

He only blitzed Madara when he had one Rinnegan and by the time Madara turned around Sasuke was already close to him. After Madara absorbed the Shinju he failed miserably when trying to blitz him. Madara shouldn't have trouble with his Susanoo and there isn't anything Sasuke can do to actually kill him.

Madara started moving way ahead of Sasuke after pulling off his Limbo switching trick and he still caught up with and sliced him faster than he could defend himself. Sasuke didn't try to blitz him again anymore than Sakura did and Madara used Limbo to protect himself which adult Sasuke can deal with through clones. And he doesn't need to kill him when he can simply pull off the same thing Obito did by absorbing some Bijuu chakra from Madara and then try and get the beasts out of him with that chakra like they did to juubito, except that Sasuke has shown far better mastery than Obito when it comes to using Preta path so he could actually succeed.

zensum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi is immune to genjutsu via being dead so ill give the fight 2 bleach team.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@zensum said:

Kenpachi is immune to genjutsu via being dead so ill give the fight 2 bleach team.

1. Unless I'm missed something, kenpachi isn't dead, he is healing in one of mayuri's capsules.

2. Being (un) dead doesn't give you immunity to genjutsu. You're thinking of IT, which sasuke doesn't normally use and leaves edos alone.

3. While genjutsu still works, it's just one of the ways to win. Kenpachi lacks the speed, destructive power, durability, versatility to be much of a factor in the fight. Team 1 stomps as badly with or without genjutsu.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So here's my take...at the end of the day my vote is for Ichigo and Kenpachi for this reason. Granted Kenny is the slower of the 4 here....he's arguably the strongest and most durable. Now I'm not the greatest Naruto expert, I kno some feats from here....and I've watched the anime up until some time after Sakura beats Sasori...I don't think Kenny's speed is so much slower than everyone else that it takes him out of the fight. Every fight he's been in he's made his opponent adjust to him....and he's fought many faster opponents like Ichigo and Byakuya and held his own. One thing I break this fight down to though is durability. From what I've seen of Naruto they take a lot of chakra damage, burns, and blunt force trauma, but very few fights have high amounts of slashing and piercing damage like these 2 bleach characters endure. Also from what i've seen in Naruto no matter how strong and/or skilled a fighter is, it's rare to see characters "no sell" attacks. From what I've witnessed...anyone who lands an attack on another in Naruto does some damage if the attack is successful. However, ichigo and kenny have stopped swords w/ their bare hands, been virtually slashed to pieces, knocked around, broken, stabbed, slashed, maimed, burned, lost A LOT of blood overall...and have still survived and/or won fights....Kenny has even completely no sold sword strikes just by being so much more powerful than his foe....SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, but I just haven't seen that level of durability in Naruto...