• In character but determined to win
  • Standard gear/No prep/Random encounter
  • Fight takes place at valley of death 50 Meters apart

Round 1

- Bell tagging test

Round 2

- All out fight

#2 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Including filler? Kn3 Naruto nearly solos, CS2 makes sasuke a threat but he still can be dealt with also. Meh.....5-6/10 team 1 but arguments can be made for either.

#3 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

They would both get one shotted by Genos unless they have some durability feats I'm missing...

#4 Posted by Sy8000 (36003 posts) - - Show Bio

Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke get stomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
#5 Posted by deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

....part 1? seriously?

#6 Posted by rickyrck (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: the most powerfull versions of sasuke and naruto allowed Here are the chakra cloak/curse Mark 2 they used in their fight and they have good team work as opposed to Genos and sonic

#7 Posted by rickyrck (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehunter: yes anything further is most likely a mismatch and can't be used here

#8 Posted by KingZod (4263 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck said:

@thehunter: yes anything further is most likely a mismatch and can't be used here

You could try RM mode.......forget I said that.

You could try kn6........forget I said that.

You could try Sage mo.......wow. Anything above really is a stomp huh?

#9 Posted by emperorthanos- (16783 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck: This is a huge mismatch. Either of Team 2 could solo Part 1 Sasuke and Naruto.

#10 Edited by rickyrck (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: It is, sasuke in shippuden is faster than them and has hax, Naruto has tailed beast forms with chakra arms and biju damas, Genos is a glass cannon.

Aside maybe the lattest upgrade Genos got from that robot i dont see how Naruto and sasuke get stomped here

@emperorthanos said:

@rickyrck: This is a huge mismatch. Either of Team 2 could solo Part 1 Sasuke and Naruto.

Huge mismatch lol

And no Sonic cant solo both.

#11 Posted by emperorthanos- (16783 posts) - - Show Bio
@rickyrck said:
@emperorthanos said:

Huge mismatch lol

And no Sonic cant solo both.

Yes it is a huge mismatch.

Yes he could neither are fast enough to tag or get near him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e
#12 Posted by deactivated-5a5a6b5b2407e (1152 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by kbm (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Part 1 lol either of team 2 can solo

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
#14 Posted by ArubamuTheSmart (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Part 1 and 2 is what Team 2 can solo. Genos fighting vs sonic was faster than anything Sonic can pull off. He's faster than his own energy blast, no naruto character pulled that off. And his energy blast are so fast that he instantly blew up a city. He can instantly blow up mountains, buildings. Etc. In Manga vs Sonic, they were massively faster than mach 1, around mach 20 - 25 they'd destroy these little kids. What will tailed beast mode do? Genos is hundreds of times faster than 3 tailed naruto vs Oruchimaru. Genos would blitz the narutoverse until the war after Sasuke and Naruto got revived. Genos could blind Naruto and Sasuke with Lightning eye, then use his super hax Machine gun blows to wipe them out instantly. That shit destroyed multiple mountains. He can also collect speed from the earths core. He and saitama were fighting way faster than anything seen in naruto btw.

And look at this dumb argument "Genos is a glass cannon", Just stop. Saying that is like wearing a sign that says, "hey, I'm not very bright" this needs to stop. Genos survived a punch from the seaking who busted through a nuke center with ease. Genos was off guard and all that happened was his arm came off. And he stilled Speed Blitzed the seaking badly. He would annihilate Naruto and Sasuke by himself. Speed-o-sonic can create multiple afterimages so fast that a cyborg like Genos malfunctioned from trying to keep up. Genos, the one seeing Hyperly beyond Mach speeds. Sonic would just murder him. Them. What ever. Naruto and Sasuke also didn't even break the sound barrier as kids. Lol. Gai Sensei with 8 gates showed speeds to match Genos without Upgrades when he fought Carnage Kabuto. But he was still faster. But Genos vs Seaking or Saitama or Sonic? Frick no. Sasuke and Naruto have nothing. What's naruto gonna do? Charge a rasengan? Genos would instantly charge a Large City level attack without trying and destroy him. His Incinerate would kill sasuke. It would be Haku vs Sasuke and Naruto, but without Haku holding back. Lol.

So part 1, they'd speed blitz the bell challenge with ease.

Part 2, they completely annihilate naruto and sasuke. Naruto's rasengan wouldn't damage Genos, since he's handled punched from Seaking whom can break a nuke center, a nuke can destroy Massive Cities. This thread is a spite, and the naruto wankers can't see this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#15 Posted by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao part 1

#16 Posted by Inside (924 posts) - - Show Bio

What in the holy mother of god...?

Genos effortlessly, EASILY... HOOOPPPPELESSLY STOMPS THEM INTO TINY PASTE before they can blink.

He could deal with Sage mode, especially after the upgrades he got.

#17 Posted by LogicLancer (1370 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside said:

What in the holy mother of god...?

Genos effortlessly, EASILY... HOOOPPPPELESSLY STOMPS THEM INTO TINY PASTE before they can blink.

He could deal with Sage mode, especially after the upgrades he got.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
#18 Edited by MCU-Defender333 (761 posts) - - Show Bio

I know some people on these threads are determined to lowball OPM, but holy shit.

Either of team 2 solo. Genos outclasses them in striking strength, speed and DC and may well one-shot them. Sonic outclasses them just in speed, but it's more than enough.

Last time I checked, these versions of N & S are barely supersonic.

#19 Posted by MoneyyJunee (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos or sonic soloblitzes

#20 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos solo

#21 Posted by crackshotboi (531 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by UltraShaggy (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

Part 1 ? Any of team 2 solo.

#23 Posted by Adi_Frost (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos's DC outclasses Naruto and Sasuke's durability by a huge margin. Though I really doubt he is faster than Naruto and Sasuke in their KN0 and CS2 form though. How fast is Genos and Sonic?

#24 Edited by Adi_Frost (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Base sasuke even before Post-Rebirth BASE sasuke at the valley of the end was easily mach 4. Stack CS1 and 2 on top, and he is ridiculously fast.

KN1 Naruto was faster than CS1 Sasuke and equal (probably) to CS2 Sasuke and in KN0 form, he set a piece of log on fire by simply running past it (without touching it).

Neither of them are "barely supersonic".

How fast do you put Genos and Sonic ? And because of what feats.

#25 Edited by MCU-Defender333 (761 posts) - - Show Bio

@adi_frost said:

@mcu-defender333: Base sasuke even before Post-Rebirth BASE sasuke at the valley of the end was easily mach 4. Stack CS1 and 2 on top, and he is ridiculously fast.

KN1 Naruto was faster than CS1 Sasuke and equal (probably) to CS2 Sasuke and in KN0 form, he set a piece of log on fire by simply running past it (without touching it).

Neither of them are "barely supersonic".

How fast do you put Genos and Sonic ? And because of what feats.

How is part 1 Sasuke mach 4 in base? Where are you getting that from?

I seem to remember, during Neji's fight with Kidomaru in part 1, his speed was calced at barely supersonic (or even just subsonic) when the latter fell out the tree. Yes he was injured but he also knew it was his last shot to end the fight so he would have been pushing himself. Neji, of course, who is easily one of the best h2h genin fighters in part 1 (and was keeping up with kyuubi enhanced Naruto). Aside from seeing the kyuubi's chakra, the only time Neji showed any shock at one of his peers was when Lee opened the gates.

I don't remember anything suggesting Sasuke got much faster than his chunnin finals self, when he was roughly the same speed as Lee with his weights removed.

As for Sonic and Genos, they're both in hypersonic territory. Sonic at the start of the series was already well above the speed of sound and was creating shockwaves with his movements. Bearing in mind it was stated that he could have defeated the DSK (dehydrated, I think) if he'd had his weapons.

He then trained himself rigorously in order to beat Saitama, growing even faster and developing afterimage techniques.

Even so (as the thread creator has helpfully shown with that first pic), Genos was able to surprise Sonic at first with his speed and was more than capable of keeping up with him until the latter used his afterimage techniques.

Genos was also keeping up with Garou shortly after Garou did this:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-fast-is-this-reaction-feat-by-garou-spoilers-1905670/

He deflected every bullet from a six-barreled gatling gun at close range (approx a few metres), a gun which had been modified to empty all its bullets in one barrage. Note that he was also deflecting them enough so that they mostly avoided the house behind him as well.

Part 1 N & S don't have the reaction feats to compare to that. If they started off in their KN1 and CS2 forms, they might be able to keep up for a bit, but we don't know how much faster they became (regardless, team 2 would still win).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#26 Edited by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Team OPM stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
#27 Posted by deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a (4113 posts) - - Show Bio

Team OPM does indeed stomp....but what the hell is this genos blitzes the narutoverse bullsh*t I keep seeing?:/

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
#28 Posted by Saint_of_Origin (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Sasuke is hypersonic due to outspeeding Gaara's sand which at the slowest possibility is Mach 5 (hypersonic) and at the fastest probably around Mach 9. That's without CS1, as well as adding Sharingan for even further benefit when operating in high speed combat.

KN0 Naruto was able to overwhelm this Sasuke at VotE until he got the complete Sharingan so speed should be comparable.

#29 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (761 posts) - - Show Bio

Team OPM does indeed stomp....but what the hell is this genos blitzes the narutoverse bullsh*t I keep seeing?:/

LOL wut? Obviously Genos can't blitz mid-high tiers in Naruto. But a couple of part 1 genins...?

@mcu-defender333: Sasuke is hypersonic due to outspeeding Gaara's sand which at the slowest possibility is Mach 5 (hypersonic) and at the fastest probably around Mach 9. That's without CS1, as well as adding Sharingan for even further benefit when operating in high speed combat.

KN0 Naruto was able to overwhelm this Sasuke at VotE until he got the complete Sharingan so speed should be comparable.

Proof that Gaara's sand is mach 5 minimum?

#30 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos can beat Kurama imo let alone these kids.

#31 Edited by Saint_of_Origin (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Gaara's sand protected him from a point blank explosion when Yashamaru blew himself up as a kid. Average explosions range from 1800 m/s on the low end to 3000 m/s on the high end.

Edit: Best clip I could find 4:55

Loading Video...

#32 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (761 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Gaara's sand protected him from a point blank explosion when Yashamaru blew himself up as a kid. Average explosions range from 1800 m/s on the low end to 3000 m/s on the high end.

Edit: Best clip I could find 4:55

Loading Video...

We don't know the delay between the tags starting to burn and the explosion itself, unfortunately, due to the cutaway. We've seen that explosive tags can take a few seconds after being activated to actually blow up before.

Using stats for 'an average explosion' also seems a little dubious (we have no specifics on how powerful paper bombs are, for instance).

#33 Edited by Saint_of_Origin (4790 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: The sand wasn't there until the explosion happened so the first point is moot. The explosion happened, and as a reaction, the sand protected Gaara.

Secondly, we have no idea how the explosion operates. However there's nothing that indicates that it shouldn't function as any other average explosion. So we can give it a range. 1800 m/s - 3000 m/s. If you want to claim otherwise the burden of proof is on you because we have enough evidence to at least deduce that.

Is it an explosion? Yes

Does it behave like an explosion? Yes

Is there any indication that it functions differently than the explosions we can measure? No

Therefore we give it a range of what explosions usually travel at. Which isn't outside of the realm of possibilities as Lee with weights was already supersonic. If you want to object, you need to provide evidence to the contrary.

Edit: Put "Lee without weights" meant "Lee with weights"

#34 Posted by uchihaghost (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this mismatch?? Genos soloes, make it maybe SM naruto and hebi sasuke, and even then its debatable.

#35 Posted by Supermanthor (22700 posts) - - Show Bio

Genos

#36 Posted by MCU-Defender333 (761 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: The sand wasn't there until the explosion happened so the first point is moot. The explosion happened, and as a reaction, the sand protected Gaara.

Secondly, we have no idea how the explosion operates. However there's nothing that indicates that it shouldn't function as any other average explosion. So we can give it a range. 1800 m/s - 3000 m/s. If you want to claim otherwise the burden of proof is on you because we have enough evidence to at least deduce that.

Is it an explosion? Yes

Does it behave like an explosion? Yes

Is there any indication that it functions differently than the explosions we can measure? No

Therefore we give it a range of what explosions usually travel at. Which isn't outside of the realm of possibilities as Lee with weights was already supersonic. If you want to object, you need to provide evidence to the contrary.

Edit: Put "Lee without weights" meant "Lee with weights"

I could dig deeper into the explosion thing, but there's little point as it wouldn't change the outcome of this fight whatsoever.

And I would also object, for the record, to Lee with weights being supersonic. The very fact that there was a sound village (ruse or not) with the likes of Zaku and the others who attacked with sound suggests that most genin are subsonic- using sound as a weapon (in the form of a blast) would be almost worthless if everyone around you is supersonic or above.

If you go back and rewatch/reread the fight between Lee and the sound genin in the forest of death, Dosu (sp?) says something to the effect of 'your moves are fast, but ours move at the speed of sound', and that was after Dosu had just been on the receiving end of several of Lee's attacks (one being the primary lotus).

I'd agree Lee without weights is supersonic, but not with them.

#37 Posted by Djoss (682 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Genos definitely can't beat Kurama lol.

OT:OPM team stomp

#38 Posted by Adi_Frost (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcu-defender333: Ok, I can understand your scaling for Genos.

Now, yes, Base sasuke pre-rebirth is mach 4. I'll explain how.

Gaara's sand was able to block a point blank explosion when he was a kid. That means Gaara's sand can block attacks as fast as explosions (explosions are at minimum multiple times the speed of sound).
Rock lee in base without his weights outran his sand and was able to hit him, proving that base rock lee is faster than explosions (mach 4 at least).
Sasuke against Gaara was stated to be equal to lee and he also outsped Gaara's sand (at least mach 4) without using his sharingan.
Meaning base sasuke pre-rebirth with no sharingan is minimum mach 4.
Then sasuke has to do a rebirth while the sound 5 protect him in the gourd (sasuke after his rebirth was superior to his previous self).
Then Sasuke has CS1 and CS2.
Naruto in KN0 was outspeeding Base Sasuke WITH two-tomoe sharingan.
KN1 Naruto was more faster than CS1 Sasuke with three-tomoe sharingan.
CS2 was equal to KN1 in speed (i think so but no concrete proof cause there was no speed based fight after that).

Here I have proved that base Sasuke is mach 4 at the very least.

#39 Posted by LambSauce (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

Kurama breathes in Genos' general direction and he gets splintered.

#40 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce: Kurama is never hitting Genos he has negative speed feats lmfao.

#41 Edited by Adi_Frost (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Lol at Genos beating a full Kurama or even half of him.

Good for Genos though. He won't even realise what happened and he'll pass on to the next world.

#42 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@adi_frost: lol at the same 5 below 800 shitposters that defend naruto characters in every single thread no matter the opposition making for a very specific and suspicious post history

#43 Edited by Mee09 (6035 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Genos loses so much against far less impressive enemies. Kurama would destroy him. But Genos stomps Part 1 Naruto and Sasuke who have absolutely no chance against him. They have even less of a chance against Speed O' Sound Sonic.

#44 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@mee09: EC>>>Kurama and would destroy him in a fight lol.

I can CaV Genos vs Kurama if you guys want this really isn’t even a controversial opinion.

#45 Posted by Mooty_Pass (10479 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic the Hedgehog for the Win. :-)

#46 Posted by Djoss (682 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: pls do it. Cav Genos vs Kurama I really want to see your opinion cause I'm starting to think that we aren't watching the same anime /manga.

Avatar image for mohamedossama99
#47 Posted by MohamedOssama99 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: do some people forget about the immortality of the kyuubi and his biju bombs?

#48 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@mohamedossama99: 1. nine tails is not immortal, whether he is or not doesn’t matter anyways as the battle forums is clear on its rules regarding the deciding factors on what qualifies as a win.

2. bijuu bombs are literally useless against enemies on his level because it’s an attack that requires time to charge up which is why it’s hardly ever if ever used in his direct CQC fights

Avatar image for mohamedossama99
#49 Posted by MohamedOssama99 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: don't know how to post scans on mobile but, didn't bm naruto spam biju bombs against jubbi's lazer?

#50 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@mohamedossama99: 1. naruto inside of nine tails is literally absolutely nothing like nine tails with no host

2. if nine tails were to fight juubi 1v1 even with naruto inside of him, and juubi was fighting to kill nine tails with no outside forces affecting him nine tails would never get a single bijuu bomb off lol