• 71 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#51 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wankerez calling someone a joke? This thread is hilarious.

#52 Edited by Wanderez (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

Sure, they already deny the laws of physics, why are you trying to apply a part of a theory to them then?

Lmfao, i schooled you too hard you got mad

Chill buddy, chill. Im not debating anything here, im exposing your bias and poor excuses you make every single time you use that keyboard of yours :)

#53 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez:

1.) I'm not you're the one trying discredit them using a theory when they already deny the laws of physics. I'm telling you that you don't even understand the theory let only anything else you say.

2.) I'm annoyed at you're ignorance nothing more.

3.) You never debate anything you don't know what you're talking about ever.

#54 Posted by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio

Both ninja can solo

#55 Posted by Wanderez (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

1) but thats where you got that space distortion=near LS, did you forget all of a sudden? And you told me i dont understand the theory, you asked for proof for my claim, i gave it to you. Im not sure if im the ignorant one here ;)

3) you said that i just did so... bruv, you really gotta chill for a moment, yo brain's gonna explode really soon, i can feel it 😅

#56 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez:

1.) Because physics don't apply perfectly that doesn't mean that they don't apply at all. You're entire argument is that because humans can't do something Ninja can't either even though they have the ability to deny the laws of physics.

#57 Edited by Wanderez (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

Sure. If physics dont apply perfectly, lets just take the part that suits us and it'll be all good! Removing one of the components means everything crumbles down. Another excuse of yours.

Lets take something as simple as photosynthesis (biochemical process, however its the same point) Carbon dioxide+water-(sunlight)>sugar+oxygen

Removing the water, carbon dioxide or even the sunlight from the equation completely fucks everything up and now the process has no meaning and is not possible.

And again, if these ninja deny the law of physics, why trying to apply physics to them? Cmon, stop contradicting yourself in every single statement. At some point i wont even have to reply 😂

#58 Edited by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Chemistry isn't physics nor is it related to anything here.

That last part of you're post is beyond stupid. It's almost like you can't read. If I was you I'd stop replying to you've done nothing but make yourself look bad.

#60 Edited by Wanderez (2263 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

d=r.t is that better ffs? Remove either the rate or time and you cannot solve it anymore (in case you dont have the distance ofc).

"You're entire argument is that because humans can't do something Ninja can't either even though they have the ability to deny the laws of physics."

>these ninja have the ability to deny the laws of physics (im yet to see that but whatever)

>therefore we use physics on them (or we dont? Im confused, at first you tried to apply a theory to them, now all of a sudden you cant, cause they ignore laws of physics? Hmm🤔)

This is the discovery of the century! Now, after a long wait, we can finally discard all those physics that have been applied to supernatural verses all around fiction!

😂🖒

#61 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Either ninja still solos unless Garou gets lucky and offs one of them outside of their avatar/susanoo. Even if he does, he still loses the battle.

#62 Posted by LambSauce (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanderez and Crystalball looks suspiciously like alt accounts. They both got an unhealthy obsession with Bleach and a hate boner towards Naruto.

#63 Edited by LambSauce (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Ninjas have Relativistic speed and LS perception. And horribly outclasses Garou in DC.

Either Neg-diffs.

#64 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: I'm at work and don't have time to educate you, like it would help anyways.

#65 Edited by TheCrystalBall (772 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce said:

Both Ninjas have Relativistic speed and LS perception. And horribly outclasses Garou in DC.

Either Neg-diffs.

NV is MHS no more no less, nowhere near rel-LS

#66 Posted by EmperorMode (570 posts) - - Show Bio

Narutoverse only being MHS in speed?ok lmao

OT: either duo solo

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#67 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperormode: dude probably got this "MHS" BS from VSBattle lmao

#68 Posted by LambSauce (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecrystalball:

Am I supposed to take you seriously? You, a renowned Naruto hater/downplayer? Ok lmfao!

Naruto verse God tiers has high-end Relativistic speed and LS perception. No amount of downplay will change that.

#69 Posted by TheCrystalBall (772 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecrystalball:

Am I supposed to take you seriously? You, a renowned Naruto hater/downplayer? Ok lmfao!

Naruto verse God tiers has high-end Relativistic speed and LS perception. No amount of downplay will change that.

There is not a single rel-LS feat in any naruto franchise related thing.

#70 Posted by LambSauce (755 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecrystalball:

Refusing to accept legit feats does not disprove them. Your opinion is largely insignificant and false.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#71 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2594 posts) - - Show Bio

oofff

#72 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7093 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#73 Posted by Djibbo__ (880 posts) - - Show Bio